Scrapbookpages Blog

March 23, 2013

time is running out for Elie Wiesel, famous (alleged) survivor of Auschwitz and Buchenwald

Filed under: Buchenwald, Holocaust — Tags: , , , — furtherglory @ 8:45 am

I previously blogged about Elie Wiesel and his lack of an Auschwitz tattoo here.  I wrote about Elie Wiesel’s alleged stay at the Buchenwald camp here. Elie Wiesel has no Auschwitz identification number and no Buchenwald identification number, but he still maintains that he was a prisoner in both of those camps.  Wiesel doesn’t seem to care that there is a website devoted to telling the world that he has no tattoo.  I was blogging about Elie Wiesel and his famous book way back in 2010 here.

This website gives some information about the case, which I am quoting:

…. we wanted to check the most overwhelming fact [the lack of a tattoo], by contacting Auschwitz first by mail, then by phone. The head of Archive of the Auschwitz Museum, M. Plosa, confirmed that the number A-7713, which Elie Wiesel claims without ever displaying it publicly, was attributed to Lazar Wisel, born 15 years before him, and who therefore cannot get mixed up with him.

I am taking the liberty of quoting from the letter that was sent to the French investigator, whom I quoted above:

Thank you very much for your message of 4th December 2012.  I would like to inform you that basing on archival documents from our collection it is possible to settle as follows:

The prisoner number A-7713 was given on 24th May 1944 for Mr. Lazsr WISEL, born on 4th September 1913 in Marmaroasieget (Hungary). After the liquidation and evacuation of the Auschwitz camp Mr. Lazar Wisel was transferred to KL Buchenwald. His arrived to this camp is dated on 26th January 1945 […]

Yours faithfully
Wojciech Plosa
Head of Archive
The state Museum Auschwitz Birkenau in  Oswiecim

So even the Auschwitz Museum will not confirm that Elie Wiesel was a prisoner at Auschwitz nor that Elie was given the tattoo number A-7713 which he swore under oath that he has.  It is time for Elie Wiesel to publicly admit that he is an imposter.

I previously blogged about Elie Wiesel and the world’s belief about Auschwitz here.

28 Comments

  1. Elie Wiesel is an imposter. We know this because the real Wiesel was a Hungarian speaking Romanian. Elie Wiesel, however, comes from Serbia in the old Yugoslavia. We know this because he speaks English with a very strong Serbian accent. We know he does not speak Hungarian because there is video of him on the internet which shows him trying to speak Hungarian very badly. There is also on the internet an entry card for him from the Yugoslavian embassy in Paris in 1954. (This proves he entered France in 1954 from his native Yugoslavia). It shows his photo but not his name (presumably this has been cut off because it shows his real name, which no doubt is something Serbian).

    Comment by Nicholas Ennos — April 16, 2016 @ 12:36 pm

  2. Anyone want to help A7733 find his twin brother? Maybe the guy could ask Wiesel, A7713.

    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/09/world/meast/auschwitz-survivor-twin-search/index.html?hpt=hp_c5

    Comment by Question everything — April 9, 2013 @ 6:11 am

    • Note that A7733 was under the age of 15 while he was in Auschwitz, but he wasn’t gassed. That is explained by the fact that he was a twin and he was selected by Dr. Mengele for his experiments. But he was not forced to join the “death march” out of the camp, when the Nazis allegedly tried to kill the survivors by marching them to death.

      I think that he should change his name to “A7733.” Like one of the characters on the House TV show, whom Dr. House nicknamed “Thirteen.”

      The name “A-Seven-Seven-Three-Three” has a nice sound to it.

      Comment by furtherglory — April 9, 2013 @ 8:08 am

  3. Obsessed , the only one who is obsessed is Eliie Wiesel himself . H cannot even prove hes was in Auschwitz or in the photos (famed ) He cannot even show ONE PICTURE of his alleged tattoo …..for goodness sake ..I CALL HIM A A LIAR AND FABRICATOR OF THE HIGHEST ORDER ! .
    PERIOD !

    Comment by dwnndog — March 27, 2013 @ 1:22 am

  4. Stop right now. Read the blog to better understand German Jew hate for your thesis but do not comment. Do not feed these people! You will go in circles and they will be evasive until the day they die or end up in jail for trying to torture a frail old jewish man. One of them spent an inheritance of 10 000 chasing Holocaust denial. Leave now!!

    Comment by Nala — March 26, 2013 @ 11:40 am

    • Done. I think I have enough material.

      Comment by N. — March 26, 2013 @ 10:59 pm

    • Nala wrote: “Stop right now. Read the blog to better understand German Jew hate for your thesis but do not comment. Do not feed these people!”

      Typical Holocaustian’s reaction. Only fake emotions and baseless demonization of the opponents . Never any serious arguments to debunk the alleged lies of the ‘Evil deniers’. Just moral blackmail (“If you use your brain to analyze the Holocau$t, you’re just an evil antisemite who wants to kill 6 million jews”) and full media power (Jews in media? Unbelievable!) to indoctrinate the masses. Pathetic…

      Comment by hermie — March 29, 2013 @ 6:47 pm

  5. I’ve done some reading on Elie Wiesel and almost everything I’ve read he seems to be authentic except for a few who seem interested in denying the Holocaust. WWII was a nasty war with the Germans being as nasty as the Russians and the Japanese. We, the Americans, also did plenty of killing in the Pacific as that was a very nasty theater. I have no reason to believe other than that Hitler was hatefully obsessed with many classes of people and races and the German Army and Navy committed many crimes at his urging. Many, many innocent people were killed in the war and they were killed by all sides but the primary driving force starting WWII was Hitler and his underlings. Sorry, but the Germany bares and unbelievable amount of responsibility for WWII in Europe as Japan does for WWII in the Pacific.

    Comment by Jeffi (@ingramjr) — March 24, 2013 @ 7:04 pm

    • Elie Wiesel himself denied the Holocaust in his book Night. He didn’t mention the gas chambers at Auschwitz, which are a big part of the Holocaust. How can you say that “he seems to be authentic” when he left out the most important part of the Holocaust?

      As for Hitler being “the primary driving force starting World War II,” you need to study history. Start with this blog post, which I wrote long ago: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/alfred-naujocks-and-the-start-of-world-war-ii/

      You also need to study WHY the Japanese started the war in the Pacific.

      Comment by furtherglory — March 25, 2013 @ 6:57 am

    • “the primary driving force starting WWII was Hitler and his underlings. Sorry, but the Germany bares and unbelievable amount of responsibility for WWII in Europe as Japan does for WWII in the Pacific.”

      Not everybody shares your opinion. And Hitler’s numerous peace offers during WW2, just theater?

      “Germany becomes to powerful. We have to crush it.” – Winston Churchill (November 1936 to US-General Robert E. Wood)

      “We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not.” – Winston Churchill (1936 broadcast)

      “Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.” – Lord Halifax (1939), Foreign Secretary from 1938 to 1940 (one of the architects of the “policy of appeasement”), English embassador in Washington during WW2.

      “You must understand that this war is not against Hitler or National Socialism, but against the strength of the German people, which is to be smashed once and for all, regardless of whether it is in the hands of Hitler of a Jesuit priest.” – Winston Churchill (1940)

      “The enemy is the German Reich and not Nazism, and those who still havent understood this, havent understood anything.” – Churchill’s chief counselor Robert Lord Vansittart (September 1940, to foreign minister Lord Halifax)

      “Played golf with Joe Kennedy (U.S. Ambassador to Britain). He says that Chamberlain (UK Prime Minister from May 1937 to May 1940) stated that America and world Jewry forced England into World War II.” – James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy (later Secretary of Defense), Diary, December 27, 1945 entry.

      “Germany’s unforgivable crime before WW2 was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an own exchange system from which the world-finance couldn’t profit anymore. …We butchered the wrong pig.” – Winston Churchill, The second World War (Bern, 1960)

      “The war wasn’t only about abolishing fascism, but to conquer sales markets. We could have, if we had intended so, prevented this war from breaking out without doing one shot, but we didn’t want to.” – Winston Churchill to Truman (March 1946)

      “Not the political doctrine of Hitler has hurled us into this war. The reason was the success of his increase in building a new economy. The roots of war were envy, greed and fear.” – Major General J.F.C. Fuller, historian, England

      “Britain was taking advantage of the situation to go to war against Germany because the Reich had become too strong and had upset the European balance.” – Ralph F. Keeling, Institute of American Economics

      “Hitler and the German people didnt want this war. We didn’t answer Hitler’s various petitions for peace. Now we have to admit that he was right. Instead of a cooperation with Germany, which he had offered us, now stands the gigantic, imperialistic might of the Soviets. I feel ashamed to see how the same intentions which we accused Hitler of now are pursued under a different name.” – Sir Hartley Shawcross, British chief-accuser in Nuerenberg

      “The last thing Hitler wanted was to produce another great war.” – Sir. Basil Liddell Hart, English soldier, military historian and leading inter-war theorist.

      “Poland’s decision of August 30, 1939 that was the basis for [the Polish] general mobilization marked a turning point in the history of Europe. It forced Hitler to wage war at a time when he hoped to gain further unbloody victories. ” – Kazimierz Sosnkowski, Polish General and Government-in-Exile’s commander-in-chief, August 31, 1943

      “We know that the war between Poland and Germany can’t be prevented. We have to systematically and energetically prepare ourselves for this war. The present generation will see that a new victory at Grunwald will be written into historys pages. But we will battle out this Grunwald in the suburbs of Berlin. Our ideal is to chamfer Poland with borders along the Oder in the west and the Neie at Lausitz and to absorb Prussia from Pregel to the Spree. In this war no prisoners will be made, there will be no place for humanitarian feelings.” – The Polish military dictatorship related newspaper Mosarstwowiecz (1930)

      “Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it, even if it wants to.” – Rydz-Smigly, Chief inspector of the Polish army in a public speech in front of Polish officiers (Summer 1939)

      Comment by hermie — March 25, 2013 @ 5:56 pm

  6. Dear ”Nala” and Everybody else…..

    Mr Elie Wiesel is more or less “ho£o€au$t” in person — or was! Until now…..

    And because of being “Mr ho£o€au$t”, Elie Wiesel has even got the finest and most honorable award any human being can get — The Nobel Prize — in 1986, for his “extraordinary contribution for global peace and a better world”. A suitable after math would be if the Nobel Committee now revoke the Golden Nobel Prize medal.
    Elie Wiesel is a typical “chosen ho£o€au$t survivor” — he is nothing but just a story teller, a liar and an imposter.

    The indisputable fact that Elie Wiesel is not registered in neither Auschwitz, nor in Buchenwald, raise the question:
    • Who is Elie Wiesel — really?

    Comment by April53 — March 24, 2013 @ 1:16 pm

  7. I dont get why you are so obssessed with Elie. Does his ‘treachery’ make the holocaust any less real?

    Comment by Nala — March 24, 2013 @ 7:40 am

    • It is not just me that is obsessed with Elie. The whole world is obsessed with him because he has put himself out there as the Number One spokesperson for the Holocaust.

      Yes, his “treachery” DOES make the Holocaust less real. Are you familiar with the Latin phrase “falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” which means in English: “false in one, false in all.”

      This was a Roman legal principle, which meant that a witness who willfully falsifies one matter is not credible on any matter. This legal principle is used by attorneys in court to impeach opposing witnesses. This principle discredits the rest of a witness’s testimony if it is without corroboration.

      With the absence of evidence to corroborate the Holocaust, lying about something will impeach other testimony about the Holocaust.

      In plain words, Elie is bringing down the Holocaust because he lied about his alleged survival of Auschwitz and Buchenwald. Why should we believe anything about the Holocaust when the number one icon of the Holocaust LIED UNDER OATH about being in Auschwitz, claiming that he has a tattoo, which he does not have.

      Lying under oath in a trial, which Elie Wiesel did, is a crime. How many other Holocaust survivors have lied under oath, giving false testimony? The proof of the Holocaust is based on TESTIMONY, not on EVIDENCE or records or documentation.

      Comment by furtherglory — March 24, 2013 @ 9:14 am

      • Being untruthful in describing matters of both great and small significance got the criminal case brought by this lady quickly dismissed.

        However, “Falsus in Uno, Falsus in Omnibus” seems to be the main rule Holocaust Survivors are immune from.

        Comment by Eager For Answers — March 24, 2013 @ 6:28 pm

      • Nala is the person (my cousin) who directed me here, if you have read my comment on the other post. I have read Elie’s book and while I wanted more detail I do believe him, I could be biased (anyone can be) but there are so many things that make sense in the book and others that you cannot fathom. Now lets say I am wrong and Elie is a liar; basing the whole Holocaust and whether it is true on one person does not seem fair or smart to me, there will always be people who try to gain from any situation, there will always be people who want the fame and the prestige that comes with being famous, this does not make the fact that millions of Jewish women, children and men were killed unjustly less real. Elie actually is a Peace keeper and his message of peace on earth is still legit. I like intelligent discussions and come on one man’s ‘quest for fame’ as others might put it (I am trying to keep an open mind) can’t mean the WHOLE Holocaust was a lie? Every single survivor, every single SS confession, every single testimony can’t all be lies???

        Comment by N. — March 25, 2013 @ 12:52 am

        • You wrote: “Every single survivor, every single SS confession, every single testimony can’t all be lies???”

          The point that I tried to make is that when a person lies about one thing, you can’t trust anything they say. This is actually a legal principle: false in one, false in all.

          Elie Wiesel is not the only person who has been caught in a lie about the Holocaust. Put all those lies together, and it is natural for a person to suspect that the Holocaust is all lies.

          Holocaust denial started with Paul Rassinier. If you want to understand Holocaust denial, start with him. You can read about Rassinier at http://www.revisionists.com/revisionists/rassinier.html

          This quote is from the website cited above:

          Begin Quote
          Rassinier was profoundly distressed by the many lies and myths about the concentration camps that were being circulated. He wrote:

          “Then one day I realized that a false picture of the German camps had been created and that the problem of the concentration camps was a universal one, not just one that could be disposed of by placing it on the doorstep of the National Socialists. The deportees — many of whom were Communists — had been largely responsible for leading international political thinking to such an erroneous conclusion. I suddenly felt that by remaining silent I was an accomplice to a dangerous influence.”
          End Quote

          Comment by furtherglory — March 25, 2013 @ 6:43 am

          • But this guy was Aryan was he not! Surely he was treated much better than the Jews! Possibly also better than POW or such and such. He can’t possibly know what the Jewish people suffered especially at the other camps such as Treblinka and Sobibor.

            Comment by N. — March 25, 2013 @ 8:00 am

            • Paul Rassinier was French. I am not sure if the French are considered “Aryan.” The French hate the Germans with a passion, and I don’t think they call themselves Aryan. Rassinier was a prisoner at the Buchenwald camp which was a camp for political prisoners, meaning prisoners who were Communist enemies of the Fascist Germans. Rassinier was a French Resistance fighter, meaning that he was fighting, not as a soldier in uniform, but as an illegal combatant. Buchenwald was the main camp for French Resistance fighters; it was not a camp for Jews. It was legal to put illegal combatants into a camp that was not a POW camp.

              The Jews were sent to camps in eastern Europe, not to camps in Germany. Near the end of the war, the Jews were brought back to Germany and put in camps such as Dachau and Buchenwald, where those who were fit for work were promptly sent to the sub-camps to work.

              At Buchenwald, the Jews were kept in the Small Camp, which was the quarantine camp. They had only been at Buchenwald for a short time. When the Americans arrived at Buchenwald, the Jews told them stories of what had happened at Auschwitz, not at Buchwald. Rassinier knew that these things had not happened at Buchenwald.

              Comment by furtherglory — March 25, 2013 @ 11:43 am

              • I was led to believe that the French, British, Italians and Germans are what is considered as Aryan. Was it not Arthur de Gobineau the Aristocrat who advocated for this ‘Master Race’? Okay even if he was not- this Paul, then he was a POW. Which meant he was treated far much better than the Jews and had no contact with them as they were separated in the quarantine camps… How then could he possibly know what happened and did not happen in the Jew camp? He probably truly wanted to help the Jews and did not believe in the murders but seriously he is Aryan (I think I will go with the idea that he is) but in the end he did not like the massive attention and sympathy that the Jews were and are getting (which is all Hitlers and the Germans fault anyway). I honestly don’t believe that this guy was being objective after the war.

                Comment by N. — March 26, 2013 @ 12:13 am

                • I don’t think that the Italians were considered, by the Nazis, to be Aryan. Here is the definition of Aryan from Wikipedia: “Western notions of an “Aryan race” rose to prominence in late-19th and early-20th century racialist thought, an idea most notably embraced by Nazi ideology (see master race). The Nazis believed that the “Nordic peoples” (who were also referred to as the “Germanic peoples”) represent an ideal and “pure race” that was the purest representation of the original racial stock of those who were then called the Proto-Aryans.[4] The Nazis declared that the Nordics were the true Aryans because they claimed that they were more “pure” (less racially mixed with non-native Indo-European peoples) than other people of what were then called the Aryan people (now generally called the Indo-European people).[5]”

                  Paul Rassinier was NOT a POW. He was put into a concentration camp because he was NOT fighting as a soldier in uniform. Rassinier knew what was happening at Buchenwald because the Communist French Resistance fighters were in charge of the day-to-day operation of the Buchenwald camp. The Jews were in the quarantine camp, but the alleged gas chamber at Buchenwald would not have been in the quarantine camp. The quarantine camp was set up to SAVE lives, not to kill people.

                  The Jews were NOT getting “massive attention and sympathy” immediately after the war. That did not happen until around 1970 when movies and documentaries were made about the Holocaust, and survivors started writing books about how they escaped the gas chamber.

                  Do you believe that the reason the Jews were allegedly gassed is because they were not “Aryan”? Most of the people in the world are not Aryan. Do you believe that Hitler wanted to kill every non-Aryan in the world? You need to start reading some serious history books.

                  Comment by furtherglory — March 26, 2013 @ 8:32 am

    • There are plenty of people who are “obsessed” with Elie Wiesel. Read this blog post: http://revblog.codoh.com/2010/02/elie-wiesel-the-most-authoritative-living-witness-of-the-shoah/

      Comment by furtherglory — March 24, 2013 @ 9:46 am

      • I’m a first time visitor to this blog-ish exercise of free speech/ freedom of information. I’ve looked but cannot find the appropriate information for an annotated bibliography for an academic paper I am writing. Furtherglory, since this site seems to be your creation and you seem to take a lot of credit for much of the historical information presented here- would it follow that should I like to quote you for a paper and annotate the bibliography it would be your real name and credentials I should use to be academically free from plagiarism. Further, I need to verify that you are a valid and acceptable academic source. Most profs I know do not look especially kindly upon using blog-ish sources. If you would be so kind as to point me in the right direction I would be greatful.

        I realize this is an old thread post but I’ve seen recent activity on other posts and have a sneaking suspicion Mr./Mrs. Furtherglory that you will, no doubt, receive this transmission.

        Thank you for your time,
        Paul

        Comment by P. O'Breen — January 8, 2014 @ 4:40 pm

        • You wrote: “I need to verify that you are a valid and acceptable academic source.”

          I am sorry to tell you that I am NOT “a valid and acceptable academic source” for information about the Holocaust or anything else. Do not quote from my blog, nor from my website (scrapbookpages.com) or you will get an F on your academic paper.

          If you are writing about Elie Wiesel, you must be especially careful because he is the God of the Holocaust religion. Stick to Wikipedia or the website of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum as your sources in writing about the Holocaust. You can find many sources on the Wikipedia page about Elie Wiesel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elie_Wiesel Just copy these sources and sprinkle them into your academic paper.

          I wrote a blog post over 3 years ago, in which I posted a comment that was sent to my blog: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/07/17/a-recent-comment-on-my-blog/

          This comment was from a history professor. You can read about why he thinks I am wrong about what I write on my blog. This comment illustrates the difference between what I write, and the kosher story of the Holocaust.

          I addressed the issue of the prisoners being marched out of Dachau on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/10/01/were-concentration-camp-prisoners-killed-near-the-end-of-wwii-in-order-to-eliminate-witnesses/

          As you can see, my version of the story is not what is taught in universities in America. So don’t use me as a source.

          To find sources for academic papers, use the sources that you find on Wikipedia. For example Wikipedia includes information on the gas chamber at Mauthausen. The sources given for the gas chamber are Robert Abzug and Michael Shermer, both kosher sources.

          Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2014 @ 1:44 pm

          • I truly appreciate your honest response. Before your response I read other posts on the blog site and your website. I figured out the deal pretty quickly after further poking around. I am an experienced research paper writer and I know what to look for when analyzing sources. That being said you exhibited stellar integrity, in my opinion, with your candid, transparent explanation.

            On the bigger picture:
            I can appreciate both sides of these types of controversial discussions. I can’t say much that someone out there hasn’t already said. However, I will continue to read posts and research. I imagine I will learn quite a bit and may have to rethink a few things. And for that I thank you. Rest assured it is not an easy task to research some topics without seeking an opinion similar to the one we already have- even if we don’t intend to our subconscious has a funny way of dictating much of our process. The best profs I have ever had were on the opposite side of the fence as me and we disagreed on most things. The great part about it is I was always encouraged to seek to understand the other side of the argument to strengthen my own argument. In return, the good profs would do the same and I’m happy to say, more times than not, we were able to learn from each other and have productive discussions. Onward and upward my man!

            Thanks again.

            Comment by P. O'Breen — January 9, 2014 @ 6:23 pm

            • I am not positive about this, but I believe that the early writers about the Holocaust did not go to visit the camps that they wrote about. For example, Raul Hilberg did not go to see the Auschwitz II camp before writing his three-volume book. He toured the Auschwitz I camp, on an organized official tour, for half a day.

              I became a Holocaust skeptic the minute that I walked into the Dachau camp in 1997. I became a Holocaust doubter the minute that I saw the site of the Treblinka camp in 1998. I became a Holocaust disbeliever the minute that I looked out over the 425 acre Auschwitz II camp in 1998. Why would a “death camp” be 425 acres in size? After I saw the shower room at Mauthausen, I was a Holocaust denier. Seeing is disbelieving.

              When did the Holocaust start? You might be interested in this blog post that I wrote:
              https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/may-7-1945-the-day-that-the-nazi-atrocities-started/?relatedposts_exclude=20927

              Comment by furtherglory — January 10, 2014 @ 8:25 am

              • Disbelieving is seeing, I suppose.

                I gave you a proper compliment. I also offered you respect regarding your research, if not, your opinion. Let’s leave it there. Please accept my sincere thanks for having the “stones” to write what you write. It is no easy task to refute history, or, revise it. The attitude you despise regarding the heinous events that transpired by all participants in WWII is similar to the attitude displayed by the people on the other side of your view. I do not wish to discredit you. Perhaps it would serve you well to offer proper respect in return. You cannot goad me in to an argument. It simply will not happen. Honestly, I think you may be an acceptable academic source. Having said that, please rise above your one-sided thought process. I know you understand what I am getting at here. I find it interesting that none of your comrades are ringing in on this post. Again, I am not picking a fight. Seeking the truth is a nasty business. At the end of the day we can all learn from each other. Any person who seeks the truth needs to understand and pay proper respect to the antithesis of their world view. You operate as if the world is against you. This drives you. Consumes you. The reality is your one-way opinion is how all of this happened in the first place. I know you respect history, anthropology and all the traps that go hand-in-hand with this type of research. It is obvious. All I’m asking of you is to cover both sides of the issue. You may learn something you didn’t intend to learn.

                Again, I thank you for turning my thought process in a different direction. I don’t think we will ever be on the same page but I respect your view. In turn, you need to outwardly respect those of us engaging you in a productive way. Do you have that in you? Search your soul my man. Put yourself on the other side of the barbed wire.

                I’ve written too much here but I stand behind my typed words…As do you.

                For the record, I am not Jewish nor do I have any emotional attachment to the plight of Israel. I am a Christian man willing to understand and seek the truth even if the truth makes me shudder. Do you understand what I am getting at here? I bet you do.

                Thank you for reading this post and considering a different view.

                Seeking,
                Paul O’Breen

                Comment by P. O'Breen — January 11, 2014 @ 11:13 am

          • Be aware that wiki has an incredibly strong zionist influence.
            By way of example, they call the jewish Bolsheviks who murdered tens of millions of Russians…. Russian.

            Comment by jerry hamilton — May 25, 2016 @ 7:48 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: