Scrapbookpages Blog

August 10, 2014

The road on which prisoners were taken to the Dachau gas chamber

The YouTube video below shows tourists supposedly walking in the footsteps of the prisoners who were taken to the gas chamber at Dachau.  This alleged route is erroneous, as my photos below will show.

The YouTube video starts out by showing tourists who are walking OUT of the section of the former Dachau camp, where the gas chamber is located.  My photo below shows the scene in the first minutes of the video.

Present day entrance into the gas chamber sectio n of Dachau

Present day entrance into the gas chamber area of Dachau

My photo above shows a bridge over the Würm river canal, which divided the Dachau camp. This bridge was not built until long after the Dachau camp was liberated in April 1945, so the prisoners did not enter through the gate shown in the photo, which was not there when Dachau was a camp.

Würm river canal separated the gas chamber location from the prisoner's camp

Würm river canal separated the gas chamber location from the prisoner’s camp

Würm river canal had no bridge over it, near the gas chamber

Würm river canal had only one bridge over it

When the Dachau camp was in operation and prisoners were taken to the gas chamber, there was no bridge across the Würm river canal, except the bridge in front of the gatehouse.

At first, the video shows extensive footage of tourists walking OUT of the gas chamber area.  Finally, we get to the point where the camera dwells on a white table in front of the gas chamber building, and then shows the door into the waiting room for the gas chamber.

My photo below shows the entrance into the waiting room for the gas chamber.

Door into the waiting room for the gas chamber

Door into the waiting room for the gas chamber

To the left of the door, shown above, is an open-air space where the disinfection chambers are located.  When the American liberators of Dachau arrived on April 29, 1945, they thought that the disinfection gas chambers were used as homicidal gas chambers.  Some tour guides at Dachau still tell tourists that the disinfection chambers were used to gas the Jews.

U.S. Army photo shows door into a disinfection chamber at Dachau

U.S. Army photo shows door into a disinfection chamber at Dachau

The American liberators thought that the door, shown in the photo above, was the door into a homicidal gas chamber. They assumed that the prisoners were persuaded to take off their clothes, hang up the clothes neatly on hangers placed on a clothes line, and then enter the rooms that had the word “Gaszeit” on the doors.

My photo below shows the open corridor and the wide doors into the chambers where the prisoner’s clothing was disinfected with the same Zyklon-B gas that was used to gas the Jews.

Doors into disinfection chambers at Dachau

Doors into disinfection chambers at Dachau

Note that the doors into the disinfection chambers, where the clothing of the prisoners was deloused, have been painted over, so that tourists cannot see the word Gaszeit, which was originally on the door.

White table in front of the gas chamber building at Dachau

White table in front of the gas chamber building at Dachau

The photograph above shows the exterior of Baracke X, the new crematorium building, which housed four crematory ovens, a homicidal gas chamber disguised as a shower room, and four disinfection gas chambers used for delousing clothing. The outside wall of the gas chamber is in the section of the building directly behind the recently added round white table, which has a commemorative plaque on the top of it.

The gas chamber is the only room in the Baracke X building which has no windows. To the right of the gas chamber is a mortuary room where bodies were customarily stored, awaiting cremation.

The single door to the left of the mortuary room leads to a small vestibule between the mortuary and the crematorium. The wheel chair ramp in front of this door was added recently.

The double doors open into the crematory room where there are four ovens for burning corpses. The windows on either side of the double doors are the windows of the crematory room. When prisoners were gassed at Dachau, which you are required to believe in 19 countries now, they entered the camp through the gatehouse and went through an admission process, in which they were given a shower, their heads were shaved, and they were given a prison uniform to wear.

After being admitted into the Dachau camp, prisoners were taken, at some time later, to the gas chamber which was outside the camp in the section where there was a garrison for SS soldiers.

Gatehouse at Dachau with fence between the gate and the gas chamber location

Gatehouse at Dachau with fence between the gate and the gas chamber location

The German people are noted for being efficient, but strangely, it never occurred to them to build a bridge over the canal at the other end of the camp where the gas chambers were located.   The prisoners had to walk through the gate house, and traverse the length of the camp to get to the gas chamber.

A much better location for the gas chamber would have been in the spot just inside the camp, where the prisoners were processed when they were admitted.  There was a large shower room in the building near the gatehouse, which is shown in the photo below.

Dachau administration building was just inside the gate

Dachau administration building was just inside the gate

Large shower room in Dachau administration building

Large shower room in Dachau administration building

The photo above shows a large room which used to be the shower room for the Dachau prisoners. This room is in the administration building, which is now a Museum.

25 Comments »

  1. Tour guide showing the chutes for the introduction of Zyklon B pellets in the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ (2009):

    Row footage in the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ (note that no chutes for the introduction of Zyklon B pellets were shown):

    Final U.S. propaganda movie about the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ (no chutes for Zyklon B in the pictures and comments):

    No Holes, no Holocaust (Robert Faurisson). No chutes, no Dachau gassings…

    Comment by hermie — August 14, 2014 @ 8:25 am

  2. Further glory wrote:-

    “Note that the doors into the disinfection chambers, where the clothing of the prisoners was deloused, have been painted over, so that tourists cannot see the word Gaszeit, which was originally on the door.”

    They could have left the word “gaszeit” on the doors and translated it for gullible tourists as “gas-time”, in order to indicate the next gassing; proof indeed that the Germans had a fiendishly detailed plan to eliminate the Jews of Europe

    Comment by DB — August 13, 2014 @ 10:40 am

    • How would they have explained the bar on the ceiling of the four disinfection chambers? This bar was used to hang the clothes while they were being disinfected.

      Would they have claimed that the prisoners were hung up on these bars, while they were being gassed?

      You can see a photo of the bars on this blog post. It is the last photo on my blog post at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/05/08/dachau-crematorium-laid-out-with-deliberate-efficiency-as-if-it-was-an-abattoir/

      Comment by furtherglory — August 13, 2014 @ 1:30 pm

    • As furtherglory explained, hard to make people believe that delousing gas chambers were homicidal gas chambers. And the Allied forgers needed to have the gas warning erased because their propaganda movie about the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ clearly stated that the door with the gas warning on it (i.e. the door of a delousing gas chamber) was the door of the alleged homicidal gas chamber*. A dirty efficient trick for sure, but too obviously a fraud to leave people any opportunity to understand later how they had been deliberately deceived by the U.S. Psychological Warfare Division. That’s why the doors of the delousing gas chambers are now coated with a gray paint, covering the U.S. wartime gassing deception at Dachau…

      * U.S. Psyop movie about the Dachau ‘gas chamber’:

      “[Pictures of the door of a delousing gas chamber and rows of deloused clothes being aired] Hanging in orderly rows, were the clothes of prisoners who had been suffocated in the lethal gas chamber. They had been persuaded to remove their clothing under the pretext of taking a shower for which towels and soap were provided. [Pictures of interior of the Brausebad room] This is the Brausebad, the shower bath. Inside the shower bath, the gas vents. On the ceiling, the dummy shower heads. In the engineers room, the intake and outlet pipes. Push buttons to control inflow and outtake of gas. A hand-valve to regulate pressure. Cyanide powder was used to generate the lethal smoke. From the gas chamber, the bodies were removed to the crematory.”

      Comment by hermie — August 14, 2014 @ 8:13 am

  3. The problem with trying to match-up a false story with facts on the ground is that you end up with monstrous anomalies, such as gas chambers next to hospitals, or with no changing rooms, or next to main roads, or quite a distance from the crematoria, or in full view of the camp, or mass graves in saturated ground etc, the list goes on and on.

    Comment by DB — August 12, 2014 @ 9:53 am

  4. I think that Hollywood movie director George Stevens, and his team of OSS Field Photography Signal Corps technicians, retrofitted the shower room at Dachau to look like a homicidal gas chamber for the newsreels they were shooting footage for, and for the Nuremberg IMT, which was the first time in the history of jurisprudence, that motion picture film was entered as evidence in a court of law. I can’t prove this, but I’ve been to Dachau and I have seen the shower heads in the ceiling of that room. They look like the work of Mexican tin smiths, not skilled German plumbers.

    Comment by who dares wings — August 11, 2014 @ 7:52 pm

  5. As far as I know (I live in Munich and know many of the official tour guides for Dachau) the chambers were never used because Jewish inmates twice purposely sent the wrong door dimensions for the ‘showers’ to the factory in Berlin. First door too big, second too small. Many people died from other causes, however, and were cremated. Nice pics.

    Comment by Michael V Owens — August 10, 2014 @ 2:24 pm

    • You are correct Michael the alleged homicidal gas chamber ( singular) was never used because it is technically impossible and all the evidence suggests it was fabricated by US psych war department post ” liberation”. I wouldn’t ask tour guides because they have a vested interest in fabrication of horror stories for the gullible tourists and secondly ” denial” or ” questioning” of the ” official ” version will get you sent to jail for five years
      Your story of the wrong sized doors is hilarious and goes along with many other silly fables.

      Comment by peter — August 10, 2014 @ 3:48 pm

      • I do not deny it took place. Sorry both my father and wife are from Ukraine. But no Jews were gassed on present day German soil.

        Comment by Michael V Owens — August 10, 2014 @ 11:13 pm

    • As you live in Germany, you’re not allowed to say that the alleged Dachau homicidal gas chamber (no plural) was never used. The Dachau official narrative has changed in recent years and it’s now claimed that the Dachau homicidal ‘gas chamber’ was used to “murder individual prisoners and small groups” with “poison gas” (https://furtherglory.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/dachausign.jpg?w=450&h=399). The sign stating that the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ was “never used as a gas chamber” (https://furtherglory.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/dachaue019.jpg?w=419&h=300) has been removed in 2003, but it is still stored at Dachau (see the 1st video below). To make the farce even more laughable, the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ is now said to have been a “center of potential mass murder” (or a center of patent mass deception, according to what you think about it).

      I guess that you don’t want to spend 5 years of your life in jail for saying that the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ was never used. So I give you the opportunity to update your propaganda…ehrm history…knowledge and say that the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ was in fact used to murder people with poison gas.😉

      Mickaël V. Owens wrote: “As far as I know the chambers were never used because Jewish inmates twice purposely sent the wrong door dimensions for the ‘showers’ to the factory in Berlin. First door too big, second too small.”

      And you believe that?! Probably one of the most stupid holo-lie I have ever heard…

      And how could “individual prisoners and small groups” (if not “millions of Jews” – http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.be/2011/06/millions-of-jews-died-at-dachau.html?zx=a481c23847a119a1) be gassed to death in an unfinished gas chamber? Who lied? The tour guides and historians who told during décades that the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ was never finished? The Dachau officials now saying “individual prisoners and small groups” were gassed there? Both?

      Even “paranormal evidence” (ghosts) ‘proves’ that people were murdered in the Dachau ‘gas chamber’ (http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.be/2014/03/the-paranormal-evidence-for-homicidal.html). What further ‘evidence’ do all those evil “Holocaust deniers” need to believe in Israël’s founding myth and stop saying that the Holocaust is just a pile of horse shit?😉

      Comment by hermie — August 10, 2014 @ 4:07 pm

      • If they want me they can find me. On side note, the National Socialist Documentation Center will open soon, an excellent revenue generator for Munich and Bavaria. Oh, and Bavarian government will be able to begin selling Mein Kampf in 2015, all ‘proceeds’ going to *charity*…

        Comment by Michael V Owens — August 10, 2014 @ 11:11 pm

      • I do not deny it took place. Sorry both my father and wife are from Ukraine. But no Jews were gassed on present day German soil.

        Comment by Michael V Owens — August 10, 2014 @ 11:13 pm

        • Michael V Owens wrote: “But no Jews were gassed on present day German soil.”

          Second illegal “Holocaust denial” from you, Michael. I think that you base your view on Martin Broszat’s admission in 1960 and the subsequent general agreement. But the Holocaust establisment changed the official story once again and now claims there were in fact homicidal gas chambers at Sachsenhausen, Neuengamme and Ravensbrück (http://www.vho.org/VffG/2001/4/image075.gif). You’re supposed to be up to date about the Western World’s new religion. No German court will tolerate your “Holocaust denial” just because you don’t know the last version of the ever-changing Holomyth. If truth [about the “Holocaust”] is no defense to German courts, ignorance won’t be either. Be sure of that. Be careful…

          I know it’s hard to swallow homicidal gas chambers with windows such as the one at Sachsenhausen. But the law is the law.😉

          Comment by hermie — August 12, 2014 @ 6:03 pm

          • Sorry, never heard of Broszat. And while you may be foolish enough to deny the Holocaust, I know it took place.

            Comment by Michael V Owens — August 12, 2014 @ 10:43 pm

            • Exactly how do you “know it took place”?

              Comment by eah — August 12, 2014 @ 11:00 pm

              • Evidence. Unlike believing in a god or the tooth fairy, I choose to believe what my eyes and ears tell me. This will be my last comment, as I am well aware of what you’re doing.

                Comment by Michael V Owens — August 12, 2014 @ 11:11 pm

                • Michael V Owens wrote: “Sorry, never heard of Broszat.”

                  Doesn’t matter. Mr Broszat’s conclusion about the absence of homicidal gas chambers on today’s German soil was the official version of the Holocaust establishment from 1960 to 2000.

                  Michael V Owens wrote: “Evidence.”

                  Can you explain to me the difference between evidence of homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz, Majdanek & the Reinhardt camps and evidence of homicidal gas chambers at Dachau, Buchenwald, Sachsenhausen and other camps on today’s German soil? How can ‘testimonies’ & ‘confessions’ undeniably prove there were homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz & Treblinka and similar ‘testimonies’ & ‘confessions’ NOT prove there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau & Buchenwald?

                  Michael V Owens wrote: “This will be my last comment”

                  Is this the reaction of people having the truth on their side and “mountains of evidence” to prove it? Of course not! But Holocaust believers systematically react that way.

                  No, Mr Galilei. We won’t look in your telescope. We know that the truth is on our side. The earth is undeniably flat and at the center of the universe, evil Bible denier.😉

                  Michael V Owens wrote: “I am well aware of what you’re doing.”

                  Doing what? Giving you a golden opportunity to show “the mountains of evidence” you claim to have? Shame on EAH for doing that…

                  Comment by hermie — August 13, 2014 @ 8:29 am

                • Michael V Owens wrote: “I choose to believe what my eyes and ears tell me.”

                  Be cautious. Your eyes tell you that the sun rises in the east, moves in the sky and then sets in the west. But astronomists know that the sun doesn’t rise and set. The earth only rotates.around its axis and makes you believe that the sun moves. Every day, your eyes make you believe that you are stationary and the sun is in movement. You’re deceived by your eyes every day…

                  Comment by hermie — August 13, 2014 @ 1:36 pm

              • To avoid excessive indentation…

                I am well aware of what you’re doing

                Oh? What am I trying to do?

                Evidence.

                Since you mentioned evidence: What evidence do you find so 100% convincing that you believe the conventional ‘Holocaust’ story? Please be specific. Also, what do you find so untoward about such a simple request — to just cite the evidence that has convinced you — that you have to scram?

                Comment by eah — August 13, 2014 @ 11:49 am

            • Everyone knows that “the Holocaust took place.” It is the details that are not well known. I have written many blog posts about the Dachau gas chamber, including this one, which I consider to be the best one: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/why-did-the-nazis-build-a-gas-chamber-at-dachau-if-they-werent-going-to-use-it/

              Comment by furtherglory — August 13, 2014 @ 8:49 am

              • FG wrote: Everyone knows that “the Holocaust took place.”

                When did being numerous become a proof of being right???

                The Holomyth is a matter of faith and the number of believers proves nothing, except the general human tendency to believe in baseless fairy tales very easily…

                During WW1, everybody also knew that the evil Huns were turning the bodies of their dead soldiers into soap, grease, fertilizer and pig food in giant hidden “corpse factories”, the Kaiser’s Oil Farms.

                [quote]
                (Interviewer:) “By allowing nature to take over the site (Auschwitz-Birkenau), do we run the risk of allowing humanity to forget what happened and set the stage for future questioning of the Holocaust?

                (Anti-revisionist expert Robert van Pelt:) Ninety-nine per cent of what we know we do not actually have the physical evidence to prove.

                A Case for Letting Nature Take Back Auschwitz, The Toronto Star – December 27, 2009[/quote]

                “The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archaeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eye witness and circumstantial evidence.” – Justice Gray, Irving-Lipstadt trial, Judgment 6:80, 2000

                “it is necessary to recognize that the lack of traces involves the inability to directly establish the reality of the existence of homicidal gas chambers.” – French historian Jacques Baynac

                “Sources for the study of the gas chambers are at once rare and unreliable. […] Most of what is known is based on the depositions of Nazi officials and executioners at postwar trials and on the memory of survivors and bystanders.” – Arno J. Mayer, Why Did the Heavens Not Darken?: The “Final Solution” in History, p. 362

                Comment by hermie — August 13, 2014 @ 1:03 pm

          • A photo of the window in the gas chamber at Sachsenhausen shows that the window probably did not open and close. There is nothing wrong with having a window in a gas chamber, as long as it is air tight. I have some photos of the Sachsenhausen gas chamber on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/the-gas-chamber-at-the-sachsenhausen-concentration-camp/

            I saw a TV show about World War II and the Holocaust last night. The gas chamber at Sachsenhausen was mentioned, but the camp was called Oranienburg. The name of the town, where the camp was located is Oranienburg.

            Comment by furtherglory — August 13, 2014 @ 8:04 am

            • FG wrote: ” There is nothing wrong with having a window in a gas chamber, as long as it is air tight”

              ….as long as everybody in the room agrees not to break the window when the first victims start to fall or cough. No problem in U.S. gas chambers because the executed prisoner was attached during execution. But in communal gas chambers full of unbound people, that’s a laughable assertion…

              FG wrote: “the window in the gas chamber at Sachsenhausen shows that the window probably did not open and close.”

              Probably?

              Comment by hermie — August 13, 2014 @ 1:15 pm

    • The orders to build a gas chamber at Dachau were given in 1942 and the building was completed in 1943. By that time, the Jews were being sent to the “death camps” in the East to be killed. There were virtually no Jews in the main Dachau camp in 1943. If there were one or two Jews left in the Dachau camp in 1942, they would not have been given the job of measuring for the doors. The German people are very precise in everything that they do; they would not have trusted a Jew to measure for doors that had to be air tight to prevent gas from leaking and poisoning everyone in the whole camp.

      You can read about the history of the Dachau gas chamber on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/GasChamber/history01.html

      Comment by furtherglory — August 11, 2014 @ 9:03 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: