Scrapbookpages Blog

November 12, 2015

In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue; in 1497 Columbus died and went to heaven

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: , — furtherglory @ 7:52 am
Christopher Columbus

Christopher Columbus

In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue; in 1497 Columbus died and went to heaven.

We all know that in 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue. But did Columbus go to heaven when he died in 1497? No, he did not!

Columbus was Jewish and Jews don’t believe in heaven, nor in hell.  I learned that from Howard Wolowitz, the Jewish character on the TV show called The Big Bang Theory.

Columbus was expelled from Spain in 1492 because he was Jewish.

This quote is from this Jewish source: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/loc/loc12a.html

Begin quote:

It was Christopher Columbus, the “world-unveiling Genoese” himself, who first linked the Jews and the New World. In his letter to the king and queen of Spain which opens the Journal of the First Voyage, Columbus writes:

So after having expelled the Jews from your dominions, Your Highnesses, in the same month of January, ordered me to proceed with sufficient armament to the said region of India.

Actually, Columbus set sail on August 3, 1492, a day after the expulsion of the Jews from Spain began. Much has been written of Columbus’s purported Jewish origins and of Jews who accompanied him on his first voyage. It is certain only that the expedition’s interpreter, Luis de Torres, was born a Jew but had converted shortly before the expedition set sail; that two “New Christians,” Luis de Santangel and Gabriel Sanchez, had a hand in the financing; and that two Jews, Abraham Zacuto and Joseph Vecinho, provided technical expertise that helped Columbus navigate the “Ocean Sea.”

End quote

So what does this have to do with anything?  One of the Jewish readers of my blog thinks that the Jews were expelled from Germany and killed by the Nazis for no reason at all.

I previously blogged about this here:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/did-hitler-just-want-to-expel-the-jews-from-europe-or-did-he-want-to-kill-them-all/

I also blogged about the Jews being killed in German in the year 1298:

  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/the-holocaust-of-1298-in-germany/

The Jews are flocking back to Germany now.  I wrote about this on these two blog posts:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/jews-returning-to-germany/

Why would the Jews want to go back to Germany after being Holocausted by the Germans? It is because it is easy to take advantage of the German people who are kind and loving, not like the Jews who lie, cheat and steal and take advantage of everyone with whom they come in contact.

24 Comments »

  1. They probably kicked his ass out because when he sailed the Sargasso Sea (aka Bermuda Triangle) in 1492 he came back with some cock and bull story about seeing strange lights and his compass going ape shit when he was in the triangle. He was just another crackpot craving attention

    Comment by Tim — March 14, 2016 @ 5:58 pm

  2. Furtherglory! The tale of a Jewish ancestry of Columbus is highly questionable as Genoa expelled the Jews about two centuries before his birth.

    Comment by Wolf MURNELSTEIN — November 13, 2015 @ 9:51 am

  3. Had his ships left Spain a few weeks or months later, would Columbus have been expelled from Spain and Spanish dominions anyway? He was ‘Italian’ (Genoese). The new laws on Spanish citizenship were not his business after all. He was a foreign worker selling his services to the throne of Spain, not a Spanish citizen losing his citizenship because of his Jewishness.

    Comment by hermie — November 13, 2015 @ 6:48 am

  4. Wow, some of your posts seemed to be largely historical and documentary-style, and then you switch on to full hatred of an entire religion?? Are all people of your religion or faith the same, or all people of ANY religion the same??
    Germany is currently a first-world country that has made more strides than most in energy efficiency and human rights. There are many reasons to want to live there if your own country is not providing its citizens with the same opportunities or conditions. Yet you think that all Jews should automatically shun all of Germany because of the atrocities performed by a murderous ruling party and malleable citizens that has since been tried in courts of justice, with many acknowledgements of and amends made towards the horrors performed? You expect Jews to be as disgustingly one-sided and incapable of rational thought as you are, forever shunning and expressing hatred of even the descendants of their torturers and murderers? YOU, instead, smite all people of a religion with one stroke, writing “the Jews who lie, cheat and steal and take advantage of everyone with whom they come in contact?” You are a disgusting excuse for a human being. If individuals have performed hateful acts, those individuals must answer for them. To strike all people of a religion as having one type of behavior is viciously unacceptable and shows your true unbridled, disgusting choice to hate and fear a group of people just because they are different from you, repulsively claiming behavior and morality faults across an entire population.

    Comment by Halli — November 12, 2015 @ 8:34 am

    • human rights

      Except for anyone who disputes pretty much any aspect of the ‘Holocaust’ extermination story — they throw those people in jail.

      Comment by eah — November 12, 2015 @ 8:46 am

      • An example of “human rights” in Deutschland:

        PROMINENT GERMAN NEO-NAZI CONVICTED OF HOLOCAUST DENIAL

        An 87-year-old German woman who is a prominent neo-Nazi has been convicted of Holocaust denial and sentenced to 10 months in prison…Bild newspaper reported Friday that Ursula Haverbeck says she will appeal Thursday’s Hamburg state court verdict.

        Also on display: the bias of the media, here AP — calling this nearly 90 y/o woman a “prominent neo-Nazi” — ridiculous.

        Comment by eah — November 13, 2015 @ 5:41 am

    • just because they are different from you

      Also here you seem to miss the point — read the post again carefully, eg where it says: the Jews who lie, cheat and steal and take advantage of everyone — this refers to behavior, not just ‘being different’.

      Please note: I’m not saying I agree — or disagree — with any aspect of fg’s post here — just that you miss the point. And tend to be shrill.

      Comment by eah — November 12, 2015 @ 8:49 am

      • eah – exactly my point – attributing “behavior” to an entire population of people based solely on their religion is the definition of prejudice. (Webster: “an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics.”) What leads people to attribute (generally negative) behaviors to entire populations of people based solely on their religion, skin color, or other all-encompassing feature of the group in its entirety? Often because they fear things that are different from them, as obviously not all people of ANY group are the same, or have the same “behaviors,” much less all members of a religion that has many different sects, levels of orthodoxy, and regions of the world they called home. I read the post very carefully. You are the one that has either not read mine carefully, or rather has isolated one suggestion (in which I gave the writer the benefit of the doubt that his hate may be based on fear of others who are different rather than on pure hatred), apparently approving the statement that all people of a religion could be the same in any behavior, much less negative behaviors listed!

        Further Glory, what, again, is your point? You asked in your post why any Jews could want to live in Germany, and I offered some options. Yes, the Jews now have a country of their own; why on earth should that mean that all Jews should want to live in this one country (which is smaller than the state of New Jersey), and that this should be the one deciding factor for Jews anywhere in the world in deciding where to live?

        Regarding your other bizarre accusation of “benefiting off the hard work of the Germans,” much of Germany’s pre-war glory was due in part to the hard work of Jews; and regardless, claiming that Jews, who suffered monstrously at the hands of Germans, should not be able to ever return to live in Germany if they so wish because Germany had to rebuild itself after WWII, at least without being accused of “benefiting from the hard work of the Germans” who had to rebuild their country, is nonsensical, just as it would be to claim that no one who did live in Germany to help rebuild at that time should ever be able to emigrate without such an accusation. You don’t appear to have a point, other than attempting to claim in any imaginable, unsupported way that an entire religion of people deserves your hatred. Again, prejudice: an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics. You appear to be an exemplary example of a person with this vile attitude.

        Comment by Halli — November 12, 2015 @ 9:34 am

        • OK, but you should have omitted the “just because they are different from you” part.

          Comment by eah — November 13, 2015 @ 5:42 am

    • You wrote: “There are many reasons to want to live there if your own country is not providing its citizens with the same opportunities or conditions. Yet you think that all Jews should automatically shun all of Germany because of the atrocities performed by a murderous ruling party and malleable citizens that has since been tried in courts of justice, with many acknowledgements of and amends made towards the horrors performed?”

      The Jews now have their own country, yet many of them don’t want to live there. How many Germans have left Germany to live in Israel? Germany was a pile of rubble after World War II. Yet, the Germans stayed there and worked hard to rebuild their country. Now the Jews are coming back to benefit from all the hard work of the Germans.

      Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2015 @ 8:50 am

      • FG
        When I arrived here in NZ 1956 at Wellington there was a small German-Jewish Kultus Gemeinde, that left in 1936, most of them middle aged and with a few exception all professionals, doctors, lawyers, teachers and they did well, but what all of them had in common was their desire to return back to their homeland, Germany. In other words they were homesick. As they say in Yiddish: ‘Mir hoben benkschaft far aundzer khoumland’. Although that generation is no longer alive, I can understand and sympathize with those that would again like to live in Germany.

        Comment by Herbert Stolpmann — November 12, 2015 @ 9:10 pm

      • Is it just me, or is Halli one of the moronic and ignorant creatures ever seen on this blog?

        Comment by hermie — November 13, 2015 @ 8:40 am

        • Oh yes, I’m the “ignorant” one for speaking against the writer’s sweeping prejudices condemning all people of vastly heterogeneous groups of one religion as all being alike and all having vile, negative behaviors that he lists? Your comments could not speak any more clearly of yourself instead.

          Comment by Halli — November 16, 2015 @ 8:43 am

          • I have written 1,590 blog posts over a period of 5 years or more. I assume that you have read every word that I have ever written, so you know about my sweeping prejudices. There have been 17,313 comments made on my blog.

            Comment by furtherglory — November 16, 2015 @ 9:31 am

    • You wrote: “You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.”

      Do you realize that you are commenting on a blog? Blog is short for weblog which is a daily, or almost daily, article which someone writes. Do you think that I spend all this time writing so that I can be upset by you? I can easily ban you from commenting here, which I will do if you continue to insult me.

      Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2015 @ 1:16 pm

      • So you spend all this time writing so you can spew hatred of a religion and claim that all people of that religion are alike and all take part in identical negative behaviors? Yeah, now that’s a just, noble cause.

        Comment by Halli — November 16, 2015 @ 8:39 am

        • Can you quote from a blog post, that I have written, where I claim that all people of a religion are alike?

          Comment by furtherglory — November 16, 2015 @ 9:34 am

  5. It is because it is easy to take advantage of the German people who are kind and loving, not like the Jews who lie, cheat and steal and take advantage of everyone with whom they come in contact.

    amen.

    Comment by BMan — November 12, 2015 @ 8:16 am

  6. Germany is admitting hundreds of thousands of Muslims in order to let them deal with the Jewish influx. Maybe it’ll even out for the dwindling minority of Aryans.

    Remember the Aryans?

    Comment by Jett Rucker — November 12, 2015 @ 8:06 am

    • Did you miss the blog post that I wrote at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/tv-show-last-night-about-wewelsburg-castle/

      I blogged about a TV show on which it was said that the Aryans never existed, and the non-existent Aryans mated with non-Aryans which then wiped them out as a race.

      Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2015 @ 1:21 pm

      • Furtherglory! It is hold that the Aryans had been from Iran. It seems that Hitler believed that Aryans came from the North Pole. The Vienna scholar Herbert Jockl of Jewish ancestry found that only the people of the Baltic area and that of Albania may be really considered as Aryan. In 1941 he had put on arrest and some months later deported to Poland although it seems that he had been “suicided” at departure.

        Comment by Wolf MURNELSTEIN — November 13, 2015 @ 9:06 am

        • the Aryans had been from Iran

          I believe most Persians today see themselves as more closely related to the Caucasian peoples of Europe than to Arabs.

          Comment by eah — November 13, 2015 @ 2:52 pm

        • Wolf wrote: “It is hold that the Aryans had been from Iran.”

          It is hold that there were Aryans in Iran and that the word “Iran” comes from the word “Aryan”, what doesn’t mean that the first Aryans originated from Iran. You’re an idiot, a liar, or both, Wolf…

          FG wrote: “I blogged about a TV show on which it was said that the Aryans never existed”

          Interesting to know that Jewish newspapers (sorry for this tautology) used to write the word ‘Aryan’ with quotation marks as early as in the 1930’s and 1940’s. The Jewish claim about the alleged non-existence of the Aryan race is nothing new. The Jewish alien’s reason for such a claim is obvious, isn’t it?😉

          FG wrote: “and the non-existent Aryans mated with non-Aryans which then wiped them out as a race.”

          How could a non-existent thing mate with anything else? Makes no sense…

          Comment by hermie — November 15, 2015 @ 10:06 pm

          • Herr Hermie.You show having very good manners calling me idiot, and liar. A good opportunity to remember the Vienna scholar of Jewish ancestry Herbert Jockl who found out the in Europe we can find really pure Aryans only in the Baltic region and in Albania. Needless to say that in spring 1942 he had been put on the list of a deportation transport to East but after departure committed suicide or had been suicided, Given is age – over 65 – he should have sent to Theresienstadt. But the Nazis had been eager to get rid of him. His rich library had been confiscated and dispersed whithin the Vienna NATIONAL BIBLITEK by the director, a fanatical Nazi.

            Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — November 16, 2015 @ 7:24 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: