Scrapbookpages Blog

December 1, 2015

Irving Roth still educating American children about the Holocaust

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: , , , , — furtherglory @ 9:51 am

I blogged about Irving Roth in this previous blog post:  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/12/05/african-american-soldiers-were-among-the-liberators-of-buchenwald/

Irving Roth is back in the news because he is still educating American children about the Holocaust:  https://ninertimes.com/2015/12/holocaust-surviver-speaks-at-unc-charlotte-educates-students-through-personal-experience/

hungarianjewsauschwitz11

The photo above shows Hungarian Jews getting off a train at Auschwitz. Notice that there are no guns pointed at them.

The following quote is from the news article, cited above:

Begin quote:
He [Irving Roth] lived [the good life] like this for a few years until 1944, when he was stuffed in a cattle car and taken to Auschwitz at the age of 15 years old.

He was taken there with his 18-year-old brother, but was separated from his mother and father.

Stepping off the train, he was greeted by Nazi’s, pointing guns at the crowd, who were dividing people into groups. Roth watched as people he knew were walked over to take a “shower”, but were instead led to the gas chambers and executed. His grandmother and 10-year-old cousin died that day in the gas chamber, along with thousands of others.

“It was a factory of death … the final solution to the Jews,” said Roth.

Roth and his brother were given tattoos and sent to work. He was sent to work with the horses, which he knew nothing about, but his life depended on his ability to work.

While he was working, Roth often questioned how he ended up in Aushwitz. [Auschwitz] He wondered how the perfectly normal life he had, was uprooted by the Nazi’s. How his life changed after Germany invaded Czechoslovakia.

One day, Roth and his brother are forced on a death march to another camp [Buchenwald]. Weak and malnourished, they some how made it.

Not long after that, his brother is taken away and Roth never sees him again.

The end of the war is nearing and the Nazi’s are preparing Roth and the other people at the [Buchenwald] camp for another death march. There is no chance Roth could survive another one, but as they assembled at the gates, the alarm signaling an air raid forces everyone into hiding.

The next day, the Nazi’s are gone and American soldiers have liberated the [Buchenwald] camp. Two [black] soldiers, who had searched Roth’s bunker, saw how malnourished everybody was, brought food for them.

Roth, a 15-year-old boy in the middle of post-war Germany is now liberated. He decides to go home, hoping that, by some miracle, his family is still alive.

End quote

What about the black soldiers that liberated Buchenwald?  Has Irving Roth stopped telling this fake story?

Black soldiers look at the bodies of priosoners who died at Buchenwald

Black soldiers look at the bodies of prisoners who died at Buchenwald

The American army was segregated during World War II, with white soldiers fighting in exclusively white divisions while black and Asian soldiers had their own separate divisions, commanded by white officers.

The 183rd Engineer Combat Battalion was attached to the 1126th Engineer Combat Group in April 1945. On April 12, 1945, the 1126th Engineer Combat Group was sent to the town of Eisenach, around 100 kilometers from the Buchenwald concentration camp.

Five days later, on April 17, 1945, several black soldiers were sent to Buchenwald to deliver some supplies. For most of the liberated prisoners, this was the first time they had ever seen a black man, and many of them would recall it later in their survivor accounts.

By 1993, the story of the black troops at Buchenwald had escalated to an account of how African Americans had been the ones to actually liberate the Jews of Buchenwald.

Even though there were only 4,000 Jewish prisoners among the 21,000 inmates still in the camp when the American liberators arrived, the irony of the persecuted people of America freeing the persecuted people of Europe appealed to the Politically Correct generation.

Now it appears that Irving Ross has cut the story of the black liberators of Buchenwald out of his talks to children.

107 Comments »

    • Thanks for posting a link to this long list of Jewish lies.

      Comment by furtherglory — December 6, 2015 @ 2:40 pm

  1. Why are you dodging the questions and answers here I’m still looking for that homicidal gas chamber that you’re talking about and yet we know that Fred was used to look after these gas chambers in the US in his line of work but you don’t want to accept that fact. Fred was in direct communications with a couple of the prisons. When he got involved with Zundel case they cancel all his contracts what does that tell you. The point is they accepted him as an expert in what he did and he helped them and advise them. So the fact that you don’t want to accept that is sad but it’s expected from those who back up the
    Holohoax. By the way if you talk to Fred personally he has plenty of gas chambers stories to tell you.

    Comment by jrizoli — December 2, 2015 @ 5:17 pm

    • Please provide proof that Fred Leuchter built a gas chamber. Or designed one that was actually built and used.
      I’m a patient man, Mr. Rizoli.
      On a side note, I haven’t read the book you suggested for a day or so but I’ll get back to it, I’ve been working on other things the last couple of days.

      Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 5:26 pm

      • HCW

        I see we’re winning HCW because the questions that you’re asking are to just ridiculous they make no sense they have nothing to do with anything. Why would Fred have anything to do with building gas chambers that’s not what he does. What he does is he gives expert advice on how to run these things that’s what he knows how to do.
        You trying to throw this conversation off track not going to work. Keep up with your reading you will find the truth.

        Comment by jrizoli — December 2, 2015 @ 5:31 pm

    • HCW: “Please provide proof that Fred Leuchter built a gas chamber.”

      Why? You have $330,000 to spend?😉

      Please provide us with the name of the guy who designed, built and looked after the gas chamber at Jefferson City, Missouri*, if not Leuchter…

      The “vague” and “extremely unwieldy” statute provided by the Holohoaxsters’ Holy Board was of no use for anybody not involved in construction trades. Just a tricky excuse similar to the one used by the opponents of capital punishment in order to deprive the US states of their means to execute convicted people, one after the other, by claiming that such means cause too much pain (so turning such methods of execution into unconstitutional tortures).

      (* As the state of Missouri executed people in gas chambers until 1989 and William Armontrout, warden of the Missouri State Penitentiary, is the guy who advised Zundel to hire Leuchter for the examination of the ‘gas chambers’ at Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek.)

      Comment by hermie — December 3, 2015 @ 7:33 am

      • I wrote several blog posts about the gas chamber in the state of Missouri: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/missouri-gas-chamber/

        Comment by furtherglory — December 3, 2015 @ 8:22 am

      • Thank you for the newspaper articles, Hermie.
        I do find it curious that you, of all people, relies so much on newspaper articles to make your points.
        Haven’t you told me repeatedly when I’ve brought up newspaper articles that they are unreliable as sources, that the Jews control the press?
        Are you claiming that the Jewish censors were asleep that day? Or perhaps late for work? Taking an extra long coffee break? On vacation?
        I’ve said repeatedly that Leuchter was known for electric chairs and lethal injection devices.
        But not gas chambers. As far as I can tell (I skimmed through the articles you posted because I’m on a lunch break) none of the articles mention a GAS CHAMBER.
        I invite you to contemplate the difference between a gas chamber and an electric chair. Except for the fact that both are used to execute people THEY HAVE NO FUCKING COMPARISON TO EACH OTHER WHATSOEVER.
        BTW going off the top of my head I don’t think most states that have the death penalty use an electric chair anymore. In my state they use lethal injection.
        I also think it laughable to conceive that US gas chambers designed to execute one person have any comparison with what the Nazis devised in the 1940’s.
        Also, Leuchter and other deniers treat Zyclon B as some sort of deadly substance like radioactive material. The implication is that if someone is not careful it would cause widespread death and destruction. The truth is that ZB was a commonly used pesticide used to fumigate ships, office buildings, homes, etc.
        How hard is it to make an office building gas tight? Not very difficult at all. How hard is it to air out? That’s the tricky part because furniture, multiple rooms, carpet, etc. will trap some of the gas……but opening doors and widows and letting the gas filter out is not dangerous because the gas rapidly dissipates into the open air. You wouldn’t want to stand next to the door or window while this is happening but other than that you are OK.

        Comment by HCW — December 3, 2015 @ 10:07 am

        • You wrote: “I’ve said repeatedly that Leuchter was known for electric chairs and lethal injection devices.
          But not gas chambers.”

          Who was the one and only gas chamber expert who was in charge of the gas chamber in Jefferson City, MO?

          Comment by furtherglory — December 3, 2015 @ 11:00 am

          • Leuchter designed a gas chamber for Missouri. It was never built.
            So, still striking out on a gas chamber Leuchter actually built.
            I’ll wait.

            Comment by HCW — December 4, 2015 @ 6:55 am

        • HCW wrote: “I do find it curious that you, of all people, relies so much on newspaper articles to make your points. Haven’t you told me repeatedly when I’ve brought up newspaper articles that they are unreliable as sources, that the Jews control the press?”

          Indeed. Not always useless as sources despite that. The use of events for propaganda purposes often requires some time and distortions increase with the passing of time. For Leuchter, the turning point was clearly the end of 1990, when his ‘license trial’ began (https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1144&dat=19901212&id=A6EqAAAAIBAJ&sjid=1GMEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2282,3613188&hl=fr). Prior to that moment, most reporters visibly ignored who Leuchter was and that they were supposed to vilify him. But after the Shofar was blown against him by Shelly Shapiro, the ADL, the Klarsfelds, etc. the tone of most newspaper articles about Leuchter radically changed, even if the real goal of the maneuver was crystal clear and the campaign of defamation began “when his recognition in the field of capital punishment threatened to lend credence to his theories about the gas chambers” (https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1957&dat=19901213&id=HyNHAAAAIBAJ&sjid=nukMAAAAIBAJ&pg=6494,3477137&hl=fr).

          HCW wrote: “I’ve said repeatedly that Leuchter was known for electric chairs and lethal injection devices. But not gas chambers. As far as I can tell (I skimmed through the articles you posted because I’m on a lunch break) none of the articles mention a GAS CHAMBER.”

          And yet some of the articles I’ve posted above do mention gas chambers.

          I’ve seen that you wrote somewhere that you rely more on Van Pelt than on Leuchter because Van Pelt is an architect. Van Pelt is not an architect. He’s Professor of Cultural History in an architectural faculty.

          If you needed to assess and update the electrical system of your house, would you contact a distinguished professor of physics teaching various notions of electricity (i.e. a guy like Van Pelt) or a qualified electrician working on electrical systems (i.e. a guy like Leuchter)? Unless you want to laugh at a prominent professor getting electrocuted before your eyes, you’d better call the qualified electrician to do that job. Do as you like, but I would never enter a house built by Van Pelt.

          Comment by hermie — December 3, 2015 @ 6:20 pm

          • So it’s OK to use newspaper articles that correspond to your point of view but anything written that contradicts your point of view is propaganda or lies.
            Ok. Well, whatever works for you.

            Comment by HCW — December 4, 2015 @ 5:14 am

            • HCW: “So it’s OK to use newspaper articles that correspond to your point of view”

              No, it’s OK to read newspaper articles with a critical mind and to use them as sources only after assessing the reliability of the information echoed by them. Probably too complex for a football fan…

              Comment by hermie — December 5, 2015 @ 6:48 am

          • The best thing about that article?
            Leuchter opposes the use of gas chambers for execution.
            It mentions the word gas chambers but emphasizes the fact that Leuchter does electric chairs, not gas chambers.
            So, no, still no conclusive proof about him building a gas chamber.

            Comment by HCW — December 4, 2015 @ 7:01 am

            • HCW: “The best thing about that article? Leuchter opposes the use of gas chambers for execution.”

              Leuchter didn’t oppose the use of gas chambers for execution. He only promoted the use of electric chairs as a better means, on humanitarian grounds. And he opposed the use of leaking gas chambers, on safety grounds, what seems quite logical commercially-speaking. Some kind of “Stop using dangerous gas chambers. Rather buy a safe Leuchter gas chambers at $330,000 each.”

              HCW: “It mentions the word gas chambers but emphasizes the fact that Leuchter does electric chairs, not gas chambers. So, no, still no conclusive proof about him building a gas chamber.”

              If newspaper articles depicting Leuchter as a designer and maintainer of gas chambers are proofs conclusive enough for you (as implied in your comment), you’ll find what you’re looking for in the newspaper articles I’ve posted above.😉

              And anyway, this newspaper article says: “Be it gallow, GAS CHAMBER, electric chair or lethal injection machine, prison wardens can purchase state-of-the-art hardware and the know-how to operate it from Boston’s Fred A. Leucher Associates Inc.”

              Consistent with what Bill Armontrout (the Warden of Missouri State Penitentiary in Jefferson City), who was personally responsible for carrying out executions by the use of cyanide gas, said about Leuchter at Toronto on 1988, i.e. that there was only one consultant in the United States that he knew of in the design, operation, and maintenance of gas chambers and that that guy was Fred Leuchter.

              Comment by hermie — December 5, 2015 @ 7:15 am

  2. There appears to be some confusion over the difference between an electric chair, a lethal injection machine and a gas chamber.
    As a public service, I thought I would give you pictures of each so you can see the difference. I realize there may be some confusion from our European friends.
    These are electric chairs:
    http://www.dp-stuff.info/photo-galleries/electric-chair-pictures/

    Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 11:13 am

  3. It is noteworthy that in the USA Army Afro Americans had been segregated in special units. It is an irony in history that only Afro American soldiers found out the hiding place of those Jewish prisoniers and gave them the notice of the Liberation. Segregated soldiers as saviours of segregated prisoniers. The same that discriminated the Afro Americans did so with the Jews. All the above fault searching is a dangerous signal of USA racism. The damned “free speech” is a licence to spray hatred and the right to bear fire arms is a licence to murder. Not to speak about behaviour of polices and judges toward Afro Americans.USA Congress and intellectuals are in no way qualified to sentence on other countries in matter of democracy and human rights.

    Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 2, 2015 @ 9:12 am

    • Furthermore the today gun shutting case in California- like that at last week in Colorado – shows that You in USA have a serious problem so with freedom to bear weapons as that of free speech of spraying religous and ideological hatred. At least statuing that Your feest should not reach my nose. And many comments on this and other posts are spraying hatred against holocaust survivors.

      Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 2, 2015 @ 2:00 pm

      • wolf: “Furthermore the today gun shutting case in California- like that at last week in Colorado – shows that You in USA have a serious problem so with freedom to bear weapons ”

        What do the recent shootings in Paris show? That it’s very easy for armed people to slaughter large masses of unarmed people like wolves amidst a flock of sheep or a fox in a chicken coop?

        By the way, always very telling to see an increasing number of Jews visibly very disturbed by US freedom of speech (a freedom illusional IMO, but that’s another topic). US Jews have always invoked America’s freedom of speech when others attempted to oppose their goals and interests by silencing them, but the same Jews systematically label words as ‘hatred’ or ‘hate speech’ as soon as such words go against their own interests and the completion of their supremacist agenda. A nice example of Jewry’s dual speech…

        Comment by hermie — December 3, 2015 @ 3:02 am

        • HERMIE! I am a real survivor and not a member of certain Establishment. I believe that Your freedom ends before reaching my nose. So You can ask me about events I passed throug but not mocking my answers. I can tell my version of facts and ask for Yours; clearly without mockering or so. Best.

          Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 3, 2015 @ 4:02 am

          • I wasn’t mocking your answer. Not this time. Find something else…

            Comment by hermie — December 5, 2015 @ 7:19 am

  4. The genie of the Black Liberators Hoax was already out of the bottle in 1993…

    Comment by hermie — December 2, 2015 @ 12:19 am

    • A good find — too bad he did not get everything right, and instead perpetuated other falsehoods:

      the death camps at Dachau and Buchenwald…it is nice to think that the 761st did indeed break into Dachau and Buchenwald, and the depiction of black American soldiers freeing Jewish prisoners who were doomed to the gas chambers is exciting.

      Why is it “nice to think” that? — why is it “exciting”?

      Comment by eah — December 2, 2015 @ 2:41 am

      • eah wrote: “too bad he did not get everything right, and instead perpetuated other falsehoods”

        Not his fault. In 1993, Dachau and Buchenwald were still labeled as ‘death camps’ very often.

        Comment by hermie — December 2, 2015 @ 7:17 am

      • eah: “Why is it “nice to think” that? — why is it “exciting”?”

        Probably a Jewish thing. According to his comment above, Terezin ghetto kid found it ‘exciting’ and ‘nice’ too. His “Segregated soldiers as saviours of segregated prisoniers” almost killed me.😉

        Did you notice how he didn’t care at all about the falseness and mythical nature of that story? As if nothing had happened! As if no refutation had ever occured!! And did you realize that a convenient nice story will always prevail over the truth and the verifiable hard facts in a Jewish mind? Amazing!! A people of illuminated mystics…

        Comment by hermie — December 2, 2015 @ 1:38 pm

        • Hermie! In first days of April 1945 in view of advancing USA forces SS General Prince Waldeck Pyrmont strongly urged Buchenwald Commander Piester to put all the prisoniers on death marches. So some prisoniers went in a very safe hiding place and had not suddenly the notice of Camp Liberation. So the version of Black Soldiers making out that hiding place and giving the prisioniers the notice of Liberation is consistent with events. Both Afro American as Jews for centuries suffered segregation, in part still lasting. You have the phantom of falsness and fake everywhere in every matter.

          Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 3, 2015 @ 1:20 am

          • Buchenwald inmates as Jap soldiers forgotten in the jungle and unware the war is over. Wow!! That’s a new one, as far as I know. The so imaginative Jewish storytellers keep writing new Sacred Shoah Scrolls every day, I see. By the way, those Buchenwald former inmates had had decades to set their facts straigth before Spielberg came with his cameras. So your story can’t stand on its own feet and is just another funny paragraph of the Humorous Holohoax Book, at best.

            From a non-Judeocentric perspective (a very hard thing for a member of the Supremacist Chosen Tribes of Zion, I know), what about the Negro vets who testified that they had liberated concentration camps at Buchenwald and Dachau in the 1990’s? They were hidden in boxes until they arrived there, so they failed to see that White soldiers had already captured those places. Is this what you will claim? Or will you concede that they have merely lied deliberately?

            And stop calling those evacuations on foot ‘death marches’. That’s ridiculous. Tens of millions of non-Jews moved in the same way in Europe during WW2. A portion of them also died during their wanderings on the roads of Europe at war and in ruins. That’s just what happens during wars, especially titanic wars like WW2. Evacuations on foot have nothing abnormal, murderous or even surprising under such circumstances. Such evacuations were even requested by US authorities (http://codoh.com/library/document/898/).

            Comment by hermie — December 3, 2015 @ 2:36 am

            • HERMIE! WWII had been a great tragedy due to many factors whch Nazism made worse trasforming conflict between states in strugle between races through a murderous hatred doctrine. Due to Nazi fanatism of hatred against slavoic people the Germany-Poland conflict ignited WWII and a lot of mass murder actions and each followed the other. And most ended in death marches. Seat down and study history.Best.

              Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 3, 2015 @ 7:32 am

              • wolf: “HERMIE! WWII had been a great tragedy due to many factors whch Nazism made worse trasforming conflict between states in strugle between races through a murderous hatred doctrine.”

                I’d rather say that Churchill and Stalin turned WW2 into a savage struggle respectively with their aerial targeting of civilians and partisan/guerilla warfare.

                wolf: “Due to Nazi fanatism of hatred against slavoic people the Germany-Poland conflict ignited WWII”

                You’re probably the last guy on earth who still believes that the Polish-German war of 1939 was due to some kind of Nazi anti-Slavism.

                wolf: “And most ended in death marches.”

                So that’s the way you Chosenites sell your ludicrous concepts and vocabulary, by repeating them on and on.😉

                Comment by hermie — December 3, 2015 @ 6:33 pm

                • Hermie! As a Nazi You ought to know the nazi hatred against Poles and Russians. Furhtermore German nationalism looked for Polish and Russian territories to conquer agricolutal land where German peasants should be settled avoiding so their emigration to USA or South America as already stated in 1875 by the German Professor Paul Boettiker. Paul de La Guarde who advocated also the mass deportation of Polish Jews to Madagascar, It should not be my task to show You the deep racist Nazi doctrine, Again a nice weekend,

                  Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 4, 2015 @ 10:03 am

                • wolf: “Hermie! As a Nazi You ought to know the nazi hatred against Poles and Russians.”

                  The hatred of SOME Nazis against Slavs is a more correct wording. And what about the Polish deep hatred against anything German? Will you concede that the Poles ignited WW2 because of that well-know Polish Germanophobia? The events leading to WW2, when told in an undistorted way, show that anti-Slavism was not involved in the ignition of WW2.

                  wolf: “Furhtermore German nationalism looked for Polish and Russian territories to conquer agricolutal land where German peasants should be settled avoiding so their emigration to USA or South America as already stated in 1875 by the German Professor Paul Boettiker.”

                  The pre-war numerous Nazi diplomatic actions toward Poland and Russia destroy the claim that the Nazis invaded Poland and Russia for additional Lebensraum and the conquest of agricultural lands. Only the biased Nuremberg narrative quite pathetically supports such a distortion of facts.

                  Comment by hermie — December 5, 2015 @ 7:31 am

                • You wrote: “Will you concede that the Poles ignited WW2 because of that well-know Polish Germanophobia? The events leading to WW2, when told in an undistorted way, show that anti-Slavism was not involved in the ignition of WW2.”

                  One of my very first blog posts, when I started blogging 5 years ago was this post:

                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/alfred-naujocks-and-the-start-of-world-war-ii/

                  Comment by furtherglory — December 5, 2015 @ 9:29 am

                • I ordered the whole set of holocausthandbooks….this was the first one I got….Awsome!
                  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-cremation-furnaces-of-auschwitz-part-3-carlo-mattogno/1122390146?ean=9781591480938#productInfoTabs

                  Jim Rizoli

                  Comment by jrizoli — December 7, 2015 @ 8:55 am

  5. So the main issue is that while Roth initially believed, or at least stated, that the camp was liberated by the black soldiers, the black soldiers actually came 5 days later, and were not the “liberators?” (How is this so important to you? Is it not possible that the camp inmates did not know of the liberation of the camp until the black soldiers got there 5 days later? That they could have been in hiding for quite some time after the air-raid siren and lost track of days? You don’t even suggest that he said that there were white and black soldiers together, when you attempt to make some sort of point by noting that the races were segregated. If he truly believed that the black soldiers had liberated the camp, but was informed that actually they were not the liberators, and stopped including this statement in his story in order to avoid stating a “lie,” how is this improper? What is your huge problem with his belief or statement that the black soldiers had liberated the camp, or if he stopped telling this if he found out it was not true?)

    Comment by Halli — December 1, 2015 @ 8:32 pm

  6. There are several inconsistencies in the photo of the people unloading on the Ramp at Birkenau which are at great odds with the testimonies of the “survivors”. But one thing that struck me was the absence of anyone expressing any concern or puzzlement over the so-called “stench of death” that was alleged by many to hang permanently over the camp. They claim that they could always the smell the burning bodies from the crematoria and the pits. But not one person in the photo is sniffing the air, or looking questioningly at their fellow arrivals. Neither is anyone screwing up their face in dis-comfort, or putting their hand to their nose or mouth to block out the unpleasant airs.

    Birkenau, to me, looks a very clean place, with a very healthy atmosphere. Even the chimney of Krema 2 looks idle, which is odd, considering that many of these arrivals are very soon to be cremated there. Would not the SS have heated up the furnaces to the necessary high temperatures in advance, in order to receive the victims. Shouldn’t we be seeing some smoke from the burning coking-coal emanating from that chimney?

    Comment by Talbot — December 1, 2015 @ 4:08 pm

    • TALBOT! Why You do not go to spend a tree week holiday there? Not even the SS guards considered Birlenau as a healthy place and, indeed, they had been told that it was their battlefield when one apicated to be sent to the combat units of Russian front.

      Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 2, 2015 @ 2:52 am

      • Well, what you say Mr Murnelstein, may or may not be true, but I study the photo above and can see absolutely no sign of anyone in any kind of distress at all. The air looks clean to me – and there are no toxic clouds hanging over the place; no smog, or even the faintest hint of atmospheric haze. There is no smoke or fumes being emitted from the chimney of Krema II – let alone any flames bursting forth.

        I’m afraid that so many testimonies, from both SS guards as well as inmates, over the years have often turned out to be exaggerated or even fabricated. Therefore, I would rather accept the evidence that I see with my own eyes rather than listen to them.

        Comment by Talbot — December 2, 2015 @ 1:18 pm

        • Wow, so you concluded that Birkenau was a great place from one photograph?
          That’s amazing.

          Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 3:08 pm

          • That’s the trouble with you – you put words in my mouth that I never said. I never claimed it was “a great place”.

            Comment by Talbot — December 2, 2015 @ 4:07 pm

            • Pictures are small, frozen moments in time. They only tell us what happened in that single moment of exposure that the film caught.
              It’s an interesting picture. I wonder what the older woman in the picture was saying or shouting with her hand or fist in the air? What is the SS guard doing?
              I also see a large group of people, probably tired and hoping for the best.
              It’s rather sad.

              Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 5:22 pm

              • HCW: “Pictures are small, frozen moments in time. ”

                A poet is among us…😉

                Comment by hermie — December 8, 2015 @ 8:06 pm

                • HCW is an excellent writer and very well informed. I am happy to have him commenting here. Too bad that he is frequently wrong in his comments.

                  Comment by furtherglory — December 9, 2015 @ 7:20 am

                • I think HCW has a brilliant mind but he just doesn’t get it…. hopefully he will see the truth and use his mental capacities for exposing the holohoax for what it is.

                  Comment by jrizoli — December 9, 2015 @ 7:25 am

                • I agree that the word “brilliant” is a good way to describe him. But he should watch your interviews with Leuchter and Germar Rudolf to get the true story.

                  Comment by furtherglory — December 9, 2015 @ 7:38 am

  7. When I (click to enlarge), nothing happens. I’m running Chrome under Windows 10. It was that way under Windows 7, too.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — December 1, 2015 @ 2:49 pm

    • Yes, when I checked my latest blog post, I learned that the photo did not enlarge. I got this photo off images on the Internet. When I found out that it would not enlarge, I went to my own website and copied the photo in a large size.

      Comment by furtherglory — December 1, 2015 @ 2:55 pm

    • I am a Macintosh person. I do not use Windows. I have fixed the problem, so try again.

      Comment by furtherglory — December 1, 2015 @ 2:59 pm

  8. About the HoloHoax topic….

    More lies to spread to a non educated dumbed down public. There were NO homicidal gas chambers in any of the camps.
    The only things that were gassed were bugs and clothing and barracks….People NO. Please explain how they were executed with gas? Did it come out of the shower heads? Good luck with that….LOL Zyclon B is lighter than air so guess what? it would of stayed at the top of the room at the ceiling. I guess they didn’t think of that small problem it’s called science….LOL
    If people were headed for the showers and never seen again it’s because they were headed to were real showers with real water, it’s called taking a shower to clean themselves up. Then they were moved along to another camp to work. Of course to some Jews to work was a fate worse than death….LOL

    You will also notice that they never show piles of dead bodies in Auschwitz because the were none to speak of when the Russians got there.
    Enough said for their 4 million killed then later reduced to 1 million, and then shown to be only 78,000 and maybe half of them were Jews.
    Very Jews few actually died. More Christians died than Jews.
    In regards to deaths….the figures go from 6 million, to 4 million to, 78,000 yikes thats a big drop wouldn’t you say? Total deaths in all the camps maybe 350,000 at the most out of all people from all causes.
    Lets not forget that 4million Jews survived to collect reparations not bad considering there were only around 4 million in the German controlled area at the time.
    So who really died there? Just an insurance scam to milk Germany out of billions of dollars by claiming the six million figure.
    The higher the number claimed to have died the more money they got.

    Here is another take of it…
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/11/international-red-cross-records-put-the-holocaust-death-toll-of-camp-inmates-at-271301-2835710.html

    In regards to black men liberating Dachau another tall tale to make it look like the blacks were doing something notably.
    Even Obama made a stupid statement about one of his relatives being involved liberating Auschwitz…….LOL
    He even got the camp wrong….as Americans were NOT the ones who liberated Auschwitz, the murderous Russians were.

    The Americans didn’t get in there until ten years later. .by then it was turned into Holocaust Horror Disneyland with some very nice added deadly attractions.

    To learn the truth go to my website for the many links dealing with the topic
    or do a search for my name on youtube, I’ve produced hundreds of short videos about the topic.

    Jim Rizoli

    CCFIILE.COM

    Comment by jrizoli — December 1, 2015 @ 11:42 am

    • According to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, the Soviets found just over 600 bodies lying in the two camps when they arrived. This is not surprising given the size of these two complexes, the number of inmates who were held there, and the turmoil and upheaval as the Germans evacuated the place. Apparently there was a gap of several days after the Germans had gone and before the Russians arrived – and thus during this period nothing functioned, either the electricity, water supplies, or sewage disposal. There was no food, fresh water, or medical supplies, and therefore many of the weakened, starving and ill inmates who had been left behind unfortunately died.

      Comment by Talbot — December 1, 2015 @ 2:29 pm

      • No matter how many bodies were found none of them were killed in a homicidal gas chamber.

        Comment by jrizoli — December 1, 2015 @ 2:37 pm

        • You’re quite right – there were no homicidal gas chambers anywhere. The poor Jews imagined that the delousing chambers were there to exterminate them! And even today they can’t seem to grasp that the chambers were built in order to fumigate their clothing and bedding in order to kill bugs and lice.

          We really must dedicate ourselves to help educate people into realising that these delousing chambers were designed to help keep the Jews alive and healthy.

          Comment by Talbot — December 1, 2015 @ 3:23 pm

    • I wanted to make sure you saw what I wrote earlier, Mr. Rizoli:
      Mr. Rizoli:
      I wanted to let you know that I am in the process of reading the book you suggested.
      I’m reading it in 10-20 page chunks.
      Here are some issues:
      First, the book itself is almost 40 years old. This is not a comment about the age of the author, this is a comment about the information he is providing. It predates the fall of the Soviet Union and the opening of Soviet archives. It
      predates Van Pelt’s examination of the gas chambers at Birkenau, Rees’s examination of documents and witnesses and other investigations done in the 90’s and 2000’s. I’ll even toss in Leuchter’s and Rudolph’s examinations plus other revisionist research (see, I can be fair).
      Second, I’m still trying to figure out why the Soviets and their issues with the West would agree to such a cover up. I’m afraid that doesn’t make any sense.
      Last, the author tossed out out the whole “four million dead” argument. The problem with that is the Soviets and Poles never said “Jews” that is an assumption. What they said was “people” because they wanted to downplay the “Jewishness” of the dead to make a political statement.
      Never fear, I will continue to soldier on, I gave my word that I would read the book.

      I wanted to give you an additional update. The author is discussing Himmler’s Posen speech, where Himmler discusses the extermination of the Jews.
      He has insinuated that someone inserted the additional lines in Himmler’s speech, plus he is engaging in the linguistic tap dance over the word Germans use over the word “extermination” which I am not going to attempt to spell.
      Now, I recently saw a translation on CODOH which changes the word from “extermination” to “extirpation” which actually means the same thing.
      One other thing:
      The author made several points but one stuck with me:
      He felt that the Germans would not use phenobarbital to execute prisoners. The material I’ve read indicates that PB was only used in cases where German doctors wanted to kill patients they wanted to autopsy or to kill patients in the infirmary. My impression is that it was not used very often so I think it is a moot point.

      Comment by HCW — December 1, 2015 @ 4:49 pm

      • Van Pelt has argued that the ‘gassing’ didn’t take place in the camps proper but in a brick structure some distance from the Auschwitz labor camp. He further argued that this structure no longer exists because the locals had dismantled it for the bricks and other building material. How convenient! So seeing that forensic examination on the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers by Leuchter and then Rudolf at a later date conclusively proved that there was no appreciable cyanid poison residue in the masonry he decided to move the alleged gas chamber to another location and then have it magically disappear preventing a forensic examination.

        There is not one contemporaneous German document that refers to extermination regarding The Final Territorial Solution of the Jewish Question. One word that has been routinely mistranslated to mean exterminate is the word ‘ausrotten’ which really meant ‘to root out’ in English. You have to go to an older English/German dictionary because the newer ones have been changed to conform with party line. My dual English/German Dictionary is by K. Wichmann Copyright, Canada1942, 1947 by The Masson Book Co. Ltd. Toronto -Revised Edition 1960.

        There are problems with the very poor quality of the Poznan speech recording by Himmler, which puts into question its authenticity, at the very least it’s interpretation. Suffice it to say that he is not alleged to have spoken unambiguously of intentional killings. The worst interpretation, if authentic, is his resignation to the inevitable harsh working conditions the forced labourers would have to endure building roads to the east resulting in inevitable casualties. The Americans would call it collateral damage.

        We can quibble over this detail and that word for ever, which would suite the Lobby just fine because it evades the crux of the matter. Even if the translation of the word ‘ausrotten’ was really extermination that by itself wouldn’t be enough to prove homicidal gas chambers existed. You need hard physical evidence such as reports from the autopsies performed by the Allies, which they haven’t released, and or forensic reports confirming the existence if cyanide poison in the alleged facilities. The fact that neither of these crucial bits of evidence isn’t forthcoming forces me to conclude that it’s all a propaganda hoax. Minor points that are trumpeted to be a newly found evidence are incessantly floated by Holocaust industry. They aren’t in themselves proof of anything but keep those few people who think beyond the dogma dramas on the hoax occupied and away from the crucial point. No sooner is one of these invented claims shot down another two or three are planted in the establishment media. The industry can invent alleged evidence faster than it takes to show them up as bogus.

        Comment by John Mortl — December 1, 2015 @ 9:22 pm

        • See my comment below regarding autopsies of bodies.
          Leuchter is not qualified to examine any sort of structure to determine its function as he is not an architect or an engineer. Neither is he a chemist.
          Van Pelt, however, is an architect so I’d take his word over a self-proclaimed
          “gas chamber expert, ” who, as far as I know, never actually built a gas
          chamber.
          The Poles made three separate investigations of the gas chambers, once in 1945, one after Leuchter and
          then another after that. The results of the 1945 investigation were used at Hoess’s trial, the investigation after Leuchter also turned up traces and so
          did a second test. Tests on the prisoner
          barracks where ZB was used to
          fumigate showed no results where as
          the tests in the gas chambers showed
          results.
          You neglected to mention the gas chambers at Birkenau were actually dynamited by the Germans before they fled the camp. Bricks from the ruins were utilized by the locals.

          Comment by HCW — December 1, 2015 @ 9:52 pm

          • HCW

            Leuchter is more of an an expert than Van Pelt! Leuchter actually went to the camps did Van Pelt?
            Leuchter worked on real homicidal gas chambers in the U.S. Van Pelt has no clue?
            Did you know that Leuchter invented the lethal injection machine but the patent was stolen later.
            Leuchter has many patents, which you are not aware of that are well used today. So whats that about him not being an engineer.
            Please tell me what an engineer is? He is a qualified engineer but doesn’t have a license because he doesn’t need one unless he does blueprints.
            Jesus wasn’t a rabbi but was called one. So who do you think was more qualified to teach the scriptures.
            The Govt of Canada recognized Leuchter as an engineer as they wouldn’t of allowed him to testify at the Zundel trial if he wasn’t.
            Your reasoning is typical Jewspeak. And you wonder why I feel the way I do about the Jews as I do. Evil people who like to lie.
            They are truly the Synagogue of Satan….And sadly you want to part of these evil contemptuous people. Wake up HCW before it’s too late.

            Comment by jrizoli — December 2, 2015 @ 8:12 am

            • I believe that Robert Jan van Pelt did go to Auschwitz-Birkenau, but I cannot find any proof of that.

              Comment by furtherglory — December 2, 2015 @ 8:52 am

              • FG, see my comment about Netflix.

                Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 9:25 am

            • Van Pelt did go to Auschwitz.
              In fact he actually studied the historical documents available at Auschwitz.
              Leuchter never studied any of the documentation available at Auschwitz.
              The judge in Canada allowed Leuchter to testify but not as an expert, as a witness. In other words, he let him testify in the same capacity as your good old fashioned tourist.
              What does having a patent for a lethal injection device have to do with a gas chamber? I’ve brought the fact that he worked on electric chairs and lethal injection devices but that he never actually built a GAS CHAMBER.
              I’ll tell you what, Mr. Rizoli. You want to see pictures of gas chambers, here is my challenge for you:
              Show me a picture of a gas chamber that Leuchter designed and built and I will accept him as an expert.
              As for the rest, the Synagogue of Satan stuff, that sort of thing disgusts me.
              By the way I am reading the book you suggested. I will continue to give you periodic updates on how it is going.
              BTW, if you have Netflix you can see Van Pelt in a documentary called “Blueprints of Genocide,” a documentary he filmed at Birkenau.

              Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 9:24 am

            • Regardless of his qualifications, at least Fred Leuchter does have technical and engineering abilities, and was recognised in the United States as an expert in execution facilities including the operation of gas chambers.

              Robert Van Pelt is an architect and an architectural historian. He is not an engineer, and knows nothing at all about gas chamber technology. In fact, his understanding of architectural blueprints is so poor, that he designates structures which are clearly designed and labelled as “body cellars” or morgues as gas chambers!

              I would rather put my faith in Fred Leuchter.

              Comment by Talbot — December 2, 2015 @ 10:55 am

              • As I’ve stated repeatedly and I’m really not hoping to so again, Mr. Leuchter did not build a gas chamber in the US.
                He designed one for Missouri but it was never built. Mr. Leuchter did work on electric chairs and lethal injection devices but never gas chambers.

                Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 11:06 am

              • As many as Leuchter.
                Van Pelt actually has the qualifications to look at blue prints and examine buildings and determine their use.
                Lets backtrack for a moment.
                You say that Leuchter has the qualifications of an engineer.
                Are you saying that you would trust Leuchter to build a house for you?
                A dam for a river?
                A bridge over a river?
                Would you trust your life on Leuchter’s abilities as an engineer? Or you family’s?
                Answer honestly now.

                Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 11:26 am

                • I wouldn’t ask Fred Leuchter to design and build a house for me because he’s never claimed to be an architect or a builder. But I would imagine that he is competent enough to be included in a team of experts who would be responsible for the engineering aspects of major projects such as dams or bridges.

                  But it is really Mr Van Pelt’s abilities that concern me. He has never built any gas chambers, and apart from the ludicrous structure called Krema 1 in the Auschwitz main camp, he has never seen any either. How could anyone who claims to be an architect, and an expert in reading architectural blueprints, come to the conclusion that a facility clearly designed and labelled as body-cellars, be transformed into undressing rooms and gas chambers.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 2, 2015 @ 2:06 pm

              • I’ll tell you what, Talbot.
                Find me one single gas chamber that Leuchter built and I’ll accept your word on his qualifications.
                Surely you shouldn’t have a problem doing this, as he is an “expert.”

                Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 3:06 pm

                • Can you tell me a single gas chamber that the great architect Robert Van Pelt ever designed and built, and then we can sit down and compare both him and Fred Leuchter’s competence in this field.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 2, 2015 @ 4:13 pm

              • You are dodging over Leuchter’s gas chambers.
                I’m disappointed, I thought you or Mr. Rizoli would have provided proof of a gas chamber Mr. Leuchter built.
                The difference between Van Pelt and Leuchter is that Van Pelt can back up his expertise, Leuchter cannot.
                So, I’ll give you some more time to find me that gas chamber that Leuchter used his expertise to build.

                Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 5:12 pm

          • HCW: First of all, I don’t believe the Germans dynamited the camp! Wouldn’t serve their purpose to do so and their haste to get out of there before the Soviets came in.

            Secondly, There were attempts to discredit or disqualify Mr. Leuchter, but his credentials were impeccable!!! As Mr. Rizoli said, the government of Canada accepted him as an expert at the Zundel trials by virtue of his work as an engineer. He was hired to testify of his findings when he went to Auschwitz.

            The bogus, ‘red herring’ about the license certification is merely just that. He was, in every sense of the word, an engineer AND further, an expert on gas chambers (the U.S. being the only ones who had such and apparently there are 6).

            Having met Mr. Leuchter, spoken with him, heard his story personally and in Jim Rizoli’s interview with him, plus spoken with other associates of Fred’s (like Germar Rudolf, Robert Faurisson and Ernst Zundel, to name but a few), he truly is an UNQUALIFIED ENGINEERING EXPERT and thus I take it as a personal insult to disparage him! Especially when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

            Comment by Diane King — December 2, 2015 @ 9:59 am

            • I’m simply stating facts about Mr. Leuchter. If I wanted to insult him I would call him a fraud and a con artist…..but I haven’t done that.
              I’m sure he’s a lovely person and maybe even a really good dancer, perhaps a real life of the party, but I
              can’t say as I’ve never met
              the man.
              The Judge accepted Leuchter as a witness, not
              an expert. A witness is someone who has been there but is not an expert. In other words, someone’s aunt Ethel who visited Auschwitz has the same credibility.

              Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 10:13 am

            • It also made little sense for the Soviets to blow up the Krema as they had a valuable propaganda purpose. If they really wanted to use intact Krema for a gas chamber it would take little effort to convert them.
              No, the Germans blew them up to conceal the evidence of their crimes. They learned a valuable lesson when the Soviets captured Majdanek intact.

              Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 10:31 am

              • In regards to Madjanek this videos blows apart the lies associated with that camp….as well transit camp Treblinka
                How long can they keep the ;ie going? Apparently for a long time.

                Jim Rizoli
                CCFIILE.COM

                Comment by jrizoli — December 2, 2015 @ 10:37 am

            • You said unqualified in big caps so you agree with me, he is unqualified.
              I’m glad we cleared that up.

              Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 6:46 pm

          • Teaching children about the ‘holocaust’ is like exposing them to pornography – CHILD ABUSE.

            Comment by Diane King — December 5, 2015 @ 9:57 am

        • So Van Pelt argues that nothing remains of the so-called “Little Red Cottage”, or Bunker II, because Polish scavengers had dismantled it and taken away all the bricks etc. But the question that any sane person would ask is;- why didn’t the Polish government send the police or the army into Birkenau and fence the complex off from intruders before any destruction could take place.

          Let’s face it, this was an absolutely crucial piece of evidence concerning alleged mass murder – surely such a facility would be left intact in order for a thorough forensic examination to take place. And even when this was completed, no one would be allowed to demolish the structure because it was an important part of Poland’s wartime history.

          So we can only assume that the Polish authorities were irresponsible to the point of criminality – in allowing vital evidence to be destroyed; or, Mr Van Pelt is talking through his hat, and this building never existed at all.

          Comment by Talbot — December 1, 2015 @ 11:05 pm

          • You can cart away all of the bricks but a bricked structure has a foundation…..which exists to this day.
            The Poles did post guards eventually but Poland was in bad shape in those days. It was extremely chaotic after six years of occupation, plus Poland itself was a battleground.

            Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 2:33 am

            • I did a check on Google Earth for “The Little Red Cottage”, but there doesn’t seem be any identifiable foundations of a building there. Its just an open field surrounded by a hedge and a fence. It looks to me that the scavengers who demolished it were determined to remove every last trace of the facility.

              Even if the Polish national government was in disarray immediately after the war, the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex was such an important site that it would have been protected by the Soviets until the Polish security forces were ready and able to take over.

              Comment by Talbot — December 2, 2015 @ 11:07 am

              • You are reading history backwards.
                The press barely reported the liberation of Auschwitz because of Majdanek’s liberation just a few months before. At that time no one understood Auschwitz’s importance. The soldiers who liberated Auschwitz were somewhat jaded by the horrors they found while driving the Germans out of the Soviet Union. Majdanek was similar to Auschwitz so there was no way to know the difference between the two camps until further investigation.
                You do realize there was a war going on and the Soviets were rather busy? This was not happening as an isolated event. The Germans were still fighting hard trying to keep the Soviets out of Germany so the Soviets had their hands full.

                Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 11:46 am

                • You are doing a lot of dissembling here.

                  How could the Soviets be in any doubt about the importance of the vast Auschwitz-Birkenau complex. Apart from the sheer size of the two places, they found over 6,000 inmates who could explain to them what went on there. The Soviet soldiers were not “jaded” at all. You should read your history – the men of the Red Army were exultant after expelling the Germans from Russian and Ukrainian soil and were eager to liberate Poland and press on towards Berlin. I can’t really understand why you’ve introduced Majdanek into the equation – that was liberated nearly 6 months earlier, and so there was no confusion in the minds of the Soviets.

                  You admit that further investigation was needed at Auschwitz by the Soviets and Poles, and thus you are agreeing with me that the complex needed to be fenced off and guarded to ensure that nothing was taken away, altered, or destroyed. Yes, the Soviet front line forces were busy fighting the war, but they had plenty of back-up forces and reserves, including military police units and communist party cadres. In addition, two entire divisions of Polish forces were fighting in the ranks of the Red Army, and they could have sent a company of men to secure Auschwitz ( it wouldn’t even have required a battalion of soldiers to achieve this task ).

                  Comment by Talbot — December 2, 2015 @ 1:48 pm

                • HCW: “The press barely reported the liberation of Auschwitz because of Majdanek’s liberation just a few months before. At that time no one understood Auschwitz’s importance. Majdanek was similar to Auschwitz so there was no way to know the difference between the two camps until further investigation.”

                  The liberation of Auschwitz was indeed barely reported in those days. But that was not because nobody understood Auschwitz’s importance at tha time as claimed. That was because most wartime newspapers were full of atrocity ‘reports’. So the ‘report’ about Auschwitz was quite unnoticed, lost in the mass of pieces of gross atrocity propaganda. But the content of that ‘report’ was very funny. A great piece of comedy…

                  THE FACTORY OF DEATH AT AUSCHWITZ, by Soviet propagandist Boris Polevoi, Pravda, Friday, February 2, 1945:
                  [quote]
                  Last year, when the Red Army revealed to the world the terrible and abominable secrets of Majdanek, the Germans in Auschwitz began to wipe out the traces of their crimes. They leveled the mounds of the so-called “old” graves in the Eastern part of the camp, tore up and destroyed the traces of the electric conveyor belt, on which hundreds of people were simultaneously electrocuted, their bodies falling onto the slow moving conveyor belt which carried them to the top of the blast furnace where they fell in, were completely burned, their bones converted to meal in the rolling mills, and then sent to the surrounding fields. In retreat were taken the special transportable apparatuses for killing children. The stationary gas chambers in the eastern part of the camp were restructured, even little turrets and other architectural embellishments were added so that they would look like innocent garages.

                  But even so one can see the traces of the murder of millions of people! From the stories of prisoners, liberated by the Red Army, it is not difficult to make out all that the Germans tried so carefully to conceal. This gigantic industrial plant of death was equipped with the last word in fascist technology and was furnished with all of the instruments of torture which the German monsters could devise.

                  In the first years of the camp, the Germans maintained only a cottage industry of death: they simply led prisoners to a large open pit, forced them to lie down and shot them in the back of the head. When one layer was full, the next would be forced to lie down head-to-foot on the layer below. And so was filled the second layer, and the third, and the fourth … When the grave was full, to make sure that all of the people were dead, it was raked with submachine gun fire several times, while those for whom there was no room in the grave covered it up. Thus were filled hundreds of enormous pits in the eastern part of the camp, which bore the name of the “old” graves.

                  The German hangmen, noting the primitiveness of this method of killing, decided to increase the productivity of the industrial plant of death by mechanizing it, leading to the gas chambers, the electric conveyor belt, the construction of the blast furnace for burning bodies and the so-called “ovens.”
                  [unquote]

                  Comment by hermie — December 6, 2015 @ 9:40 am

    • How do you think it is acceptable to be so ignorant and hateful while you yourself are so ignorant? You even ask about Zyklon B and the showerheads, when it is widely agreed that the gas was inserted into the chambers as pellets, including I believe on this blog, and the showerheads were at times even shams. Sure, there were also actual showers, and prisoners were deloused – how is the fact that innocent civilians, including women and children, were prisoners in the first place, much less in such dreadful conditions, not the problem to you, and instead that not all victims were killed in gas chambers? No, not all of the camps had homicidal gas chambers, but nothing you have said supports a claim that none did. Yes, as many Gypsies and Christian disabled individuals and political criminals (approximately 6 million) are estimated to have been murdered as Jews. Further, no, not all of the 12 million estimated victims were “murdered” as in outright shot/executed or gassed, which is what, perhaps, you mean by “murdered,” while millions more were first starved and forced to squalid conditions in ghettos, killing many, and left to die and worked to death in the camps as slaves, in even worse squalid, disease-ridden conditions with no adequate food or shelter nor sanitation.

      You also appear to refer to 4 million descendants who have made claims for restitution, instead calling them survivors. Descendants can obviously be far more numerous, and would count both multiple descendants of a survivor, and descendants who were born prior to a victim’s death but were able to survive themselves, at times out of the country, such as childrens’ trains that were allowed out of the country before the borders were closed. Your comments as a whole are obviously incredibly inflammatory and hateful, from the use of the word “Holohoax” itself to equating the horrors with some type of “Disneyland,” and if you had actual scholarly comments or information, you wouldn’t cheapen it with such incredibly disrespectful and hateful language.

      Comment by Halli — December 1, 2015 @ 8:24 pm

      • Please show me a homicidal gas chamber and show me forensic evidence that someone was gas in this homicidal gas chamber. When you can show me that then I will be a true believer but other than you have is nothing. You do a lot of talking but you should know facts.

        Comment by jrizoli — December 1, 2015 @ 8:30 pm

        • Your very own blog host has pictures on this site that he took of gas chambers. (I don’t believe the gas chambers themselves can have the required mens rea to be “homicidal” themselves.) So you have no actual reason to disbelieve the numerous, corroborated eyewitness reports of gas chambers (with, again, the gas often dropped in as pellets, NOT sprayed through sham showerheads, or even pumped in from vehicle tailpipes). You have no facts with which to disbelieve the well documented reports. As a comment below noted, gassed corpses are documented to have been disposed of efficiently in crematoria. Obviously many other methods of killing are also well documented to have been used for which bodies were not immediately disposed of by cremation, from shooting workers into the very pits they dug, to encouraging the spread of disease from lack of sanitation and nutrition. The Nazis were nothing if not “efficient.” Once the bodies were lifeless, were they just going to “forget” a few on the way to the crematoria and toss them elsewhere for your requested forensic evidence?

          Comment by Halli — December 3, 2015 @ 12:11 pm

          • Halli wrote: “Your very own blog host has pictures on this site that he took of gas chambers.”

            Yeah, ‘gas chambers’ finally-admitted being “reconstructed” by the Soviets after the war (Auschwitz I), a ‘gas chamber’ “never used as a gas chamber” (Dachau), ‘gas chambers’ downgraded to inocuous rooms and delousing gas chambers (Majdanek), and other embarrassing little ‘gas chambers’ (Mauthausen, etc.).

            Comment by hermie — December 5, 2015 @ 7:48 am

      • Just to warn you, this is Mr. Rizoli’s standard reply when confronted. I actually showed him a gas chamber from Majdanek and he proceeded to tell me it was fake.
        As far as forensic proof, there are no bodies to examine at Birkenau, Sobibor, Treblinka, Belzec and Chelmno of gassing victims as those bodies were disposed of. The Action Reinhard Camps and Chelmno with their victims were disposed of in 1943 and the camps destroyed (though Chelmno itself reopened briefly in 1944) so there would be no bodies to examine (even though archeological excavations at Belzec and Sobibor revealed evidence of mass graves). All gassing operations in Birkenau ended and the bodies destroyed in October/November of 1944 via an order by Himmler to halt the mass killings of Jews in the fall of 1944. Any bodies the Germans left laying about at Birkenau’s “liberation” by the Soviets resulted from malnutrition, abuse or disease, not gassing.
        The same holds true for Bergen-Belsen, Dachau, etc., the cause of death for any victims in those camps were the result of malnutrition or disease.

        Comment by HCW — December 1, 2015 @ 8:52 pm

      • I’m afraid that the only real proof that Mr. Rizoli would accept would be a film of an actual gassing taking place…..which simply does not exist and Mr. Rizoli would claim as a fake anyway.

        Comment by HCW — December 1, 2015 @ 8:56 pm

        • HCW
          Would you accept evidence that Elie Wiesel didn’t believe that the Germans were gassing people when he was at Auschwitz? Notwithstanding that he is now one of the greediest exploiters feeding at the holocaust trough, he and his father wouldn’t have retreated with the Germans if he believed that there was the slightest possibility that they would kill him. Contrary to the horror story depicted in the Hollywood dogma dramas, Wiesel relates in his book ‘Night’ (Pyramid Books, English translation 1960- pp 93 to 96) As the Soviets closed in on Auschwitz the Germans Gave the Auschwitz Inmates a choice of retreating with them or to wait for the approaching Soviet troops. Some stayed behind but the majority went with the Germans including Elie and his father. Strange behaviour if the Germans were really as brutal as those who benefit from this hate propaganda would have you believe.

          Comment by John Mortl — December 2, 2015 @ 2:38 pm

          • I have never read any of Ellie Wesel’s books and I doubt I’ll start now.
            I really could care less what he did or did not say in any of his books.
            I’m actually surprised that you and every denier out there attaches so much significance to his writings, after all, don’t you think he and every survivor out there is full of crap and lying? If he is a liar, why would I take his word on anything? Aren’t you being very selective in what you accept and don’t accept regarding his testimony?

            Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 3:19 pm

            • Do you deny that many inmates stayed behind to be ‘liberated’ by the soldiers of the peoples paradise?

              Comment by John Mortl — December 3, 2015 @ 1:14 pm

              • Left behind, not stayed behind. There were approximately 7,000 prisoners left behind when the Soviets “liberated” the camp.
                You’ll note that when I say liberated as it refers to the Soviets I always put quotation marks around it.

                Comment by HCW — December 5, 2015 @ 6:42 am

      • Halli wrote: “You even ask about Zyklon B and the showerheads, when it is widely agreed that the gas was inserted into the chambers as pellets”

        Really? So why does the sacred Megillat HaShoah (Holocaust Scroll) of 2004 itself mention a sound coming from a ‘gas chamber’ and depicted as “the howling hiss of gas streaming in”?

        Comment by hermie — December 2, 2015 @ 12:32 am

        • It’s official, Hermie. Your elevator does not reach the top floor.

          Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 2:36 am

          • Why? Is that a floor where people can hear pellets hiss?

            I can’t believe you dare doubt what’s in the Megillat HaShoah! Blasphemy!!

            Comment by hermie — December 2, 2015 @ 7:09 am

        • There is something to be said for literary allowance, hermie. This is obviously a literary depiction and not a factual observation of the sound. Further, numerous instances could have produced some sort of “howling hiss,” from the vehicle tailpipe setup that was also sometimes used, as I mentioned in another comment, to non-human sounds coming from humans realizing they are about to take their last breath, etc. etc. Get a life. Claiming that gas chambers couldn’t have existed because you don’t know what the “howling hiss” described in a memorial 60 years later referred to is nonsensical at best.

          Comment by Halli — December 3, 2015 @ 12:17 pm

      • Halli: “how is the fact that innocent civilians, including women and children, were prisoners in the first place not the problem to you? ”

        What an avalanche of laughable sentimentality and ineptitudes!! You must be a girl or a woman, Halli. Probably even a kind of bimbo. Women and girls are always so hilarious when trying to debate history or anything but make-up and growing flowers. For your own sake, I feel like advising you not to post your ridiculous comments on here, but I know that you’ll only get hysterical (the etymology of his word is very telling and appropriate). So just continue to ridicule yourself. Even ‘evil deniers’ sometimes need a good laugh after all…

        Comment by hermie — December 2, 2015 @ 7:43 am

        • The photo in the link that you provided appears to show Japanese women and children. America had camps for Japanese-American prisoners.

          Comment by furtherglory — December 2, 2015 @ 8:06 am

        • Wow Hermie you must be a real hit with the ladies.
          I’d love to be a fly on the wall when you go on a first date, I’m willing to bet you don’t have many second dates.
          But your point about the photograph is spot on, kudos for pointing out that the US Goverment also interned innocent Japanese women and children in the US during WW II.
          The difference of course is that the US didn’t gas or shoot any of them and they were released before the end of the war but I do appreciate the fact you pointed out the hypocrisy.

          Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 9:33 am

          • HCW: “I’d love to be a fly on the wall when you go on a first date, I’m willing to bet you don’t have many second dates.”

            Women love alpha males, not sissies regarding them as godesses. Something located in their reptilian brain. Even if very few admit or even realize that.

            HCW: “The difference of course is that the US didn’t gas or shoot any of them”

            Probably the reason why U.S. propagandists felt the need to ‘enrich’ the German camps with facilities such as homicidal gas chambers (or to let Zionists do it for them, more exactly). The moronic democratic masses needed that demonstration of “Us = good, Them = evil”, at least. Easier to explain to American moms why their sons had to die on a French beach, in a Belgian forest, or in a German city, that way. And less irritating than the stuff with the Jewish interests and Zionist maneuvers.

            By the way, your comment reminded me the Zionist Harrison ‘report’ and its “except we don’t exterminate them.”

            Comment by hermie — December 2, 2015 @ 1:17 pm

            • “Even if very few realize it…..”
              So, basically, you are single.
              That’s cool, Hermie. I’m sure there’s some docile, big-breasted, blond, Aryan, Hitler-loving girl out there for you somewhere. Hey, I’m a romantic, what can I say?
              In the meantime I’m sure there are websites out there that can cater to your particular “needs.” Just, you know, keep it to yourself, OK? I’m not judgemental, I just don’t need to know.

              Comment by HCW — December 2, 2015 @ 5:37 pm

              • HCW: “So, basically, you are single.”

                I fail to see what implies that I’m single in my explanation that women’s reptilian brain unwittingly directs their choice of sexual partners (also true for men).

                Comment by hermie — December 2, 2015 @ 7:43 pm

        • Has America not acknowledged that these internment camps (which, nevertheless, were in no way comparable to the Nazi’s “camps”) WERE, indeed, a HUGE problem, and a very shameful part of American history? Have you missed that part? Yet to you, the problem with the Nazi camps was not the inhumane treatment and killing of civilians (not even comparable to the admitted shame of the American internment camps), but the fact that there is some confusion over 5 days’ worth of time at the liberation in which Roth appeared to have believed that the black soldiers were the liberators?

          Comment by Halli — December 3, 2015 @ 12:21 pm

          • Not only has the US Government acknowledged its wrong doing but has also paid restitution.
            It’s funny, I’ve never seen any denier whine about the sums paid out to the Japanese, only what Germany paid out to Isreal.
            What Germany paid out to Isreal was based on the amount of survivors settled in Isreal, it had nothing to do with the dead.

            Comment by HCW — December 5, 2015 @ 6:49 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: