Scrapbookpages Blog

December 14, 2015

Why didn’t FDR save the Jews?

Filed under: Holocaust, World War II — Tags: , , , — furtherglory @ 8:58 am
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I believe that most of the readers of my blog are old enough to know that FDR was the nickname of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the President of the United States from 1933 to 1945.

In case there are some young people reading this, you should know that FDR was a beloved figure in America, but few people knew much about his personal life.  For example, most people, including me, did not know that he could not walk and was confined to a wheelchair.

During the last years of his life, his wife Eleanor was virtually running the country. I recall that most people made fun of Eleanor because, back then, women were supposed to stay at home and let their husbands run the world.

Now FDR is being blamed for the tragedy of the Holocaust because he did not save the Jews by allowing them to come to America.

You can read a news article here which tells about how FDR did not save the Jews.

This quote is from the news article cited above:

Gerard DeGroot, in his Nov. 22 Book World review, “Did Roosevelt miss a chance to save Jews from Nazis?” [Outlook], defended President Franklin D. Roosevelt against criticism that he failed to rescue Jews from the Holocaust, asking, “[I]n any case, what was Roosevelt to do?” He could have done a great deal, and none of it would have harmed the war effort.

For example, thousands of U.S. cargo vessels, known as Liberty ships, brought supplies to Allied forces in Europe and North Africa, but when they were ready to return, often they were too light to sail, so they had to be weighed down with ballast. Jewish refugees could have served the same purpose.

Roosevelt could have let the existing immigration quotas be filled. In his 12 years in office, the German quota was filled just once, and in most other years, it was less than 25 percent filled. More than 190,000 quota places from Germany and Axis-occupied countries went unused. Filling them would not have involved changing laws or igniting controversy.

End quote

The real reason that FDR did not allow more Jews to come to America is because he wanted them to go to Palestine and set up the country of Israel. There were persistent rumors that FDR was himself a Jew.

The question of why America did not bomb Auschwitz is often asked even today.

This quote is from the news article:

As for bombing Auschwitz, DeGroot asked, “why should we assume that a raid on Auschwitz would have halted the extermination of the Jews?” Such a raid did not have to halt it; if the mass-murder process had just been slowed down — from its peak of 12,000 victims daily — lives would have been saved. And because U.S. bombers were already striking German oil sites less than five miles from Auschwitz, it would not have diverted from the war effort to also drop a few bombs on the gas chambers or the railways.

The important point in the quote above is that America allegedly knew that Jews were being gassed at Auschwitz, but FDR did nothing about it.

100 Comments »

  1. FURTHERGLORY AND ALL COMMENTATORS. MERRY CHRISTMAS, When this evening You all will seat around the table remember that Jesus Christ in his lifetime had been the pious Jew Jeshu barJoseph haGlili who certainly would not eat dishes based on pork. Maybe that with the German-Yiddish name Joshuah Josefson he would be a survivor rebuking all the negationist statements about the Shoah which You call Holocaust. Best.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 24, 2015 @ 9:45 am

    • Happy Holidays to you, Wolf.
      I wish you good health in this upcoming year.

      Comment by HAD — December 24, 2015 @ 11:06 am

  2. Asking why FDR didn’t save the Jews is, to my mind, beside the point. The real question is, why Europe’s Jews didn’t try to save themselves.

    We are told that there were ten million Jews in Europe before the war. Six million allegedly perished, while 4 million survived. Well, lets say that up to two thirds of these people were children, mothers, and elderly folk. That means that there were just over three million fit, young and able Jewish men and women who could have fought the Nazis in some shape and form, by going underground and setting up resistance movements, forming militias, smuggling weapons, even employing individual “hit and run” tactics against their enemy.

    They have no excuse for not taking action themselves, because Hitler himself publicly declared in 1939, that if war broke out again then that would mean the end of the Jewish presence in Europe. So one has to ask;- why did the fit and able Jews take no action themselves, but obediently climbed on board the evacuation trains.

    From what we can gather, a small number of them were selected to work in labour camps where by all accounts they worked tenaciously and diligently in the service of the Fuhrer’s war machine. But all the others seemed to have calmly taken off all their clothes because they thought they were going to take a shower. But instead, it was merely a fiendishly clever Nazi trick to lure the unsuspecting Jews into disguised gas chambers.

    So one has to ask – How could FDR possibly have saved people as hopelessly dim and dumb as this?

    Comment by Talbot — December 16, 2015 @ 6:02 am

    • Some of them did fight back, Talbot.
      Apparently you’ve never heard of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising.
      Or the revolts at Sobibor or Treblinka.
      Or the Sondercommando revolt in 1944 at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
      There were also Jewish partisan groups in Poland, the Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, etc.
      One of the problems that Jews ran into when they formed resistance groups or partisan groups was the lack of weapons. Non-Jewish partisan groups often refused to give or sell weapons to them.
      Not to mention the fact that very few weapons were available to the Jews before the war.
      Or that the Nazis hid their intentions from the Jews for as long as they could. Also there was the threat of what would happen if the Jews disobeyed, especially against women and children.
      I find your comment extremely disrespectful. It’s easy to be an “armchair quarterback,” especially after decades have passed and you are sitting in a nice warm home with food to eat and clothes to wear.
      I wonder how you would have acted with guns in your face and your wife, children or grandchildren threatened. Even if you would have tried to resist you would have died very quickly….and your family soon after that.
      Maybe you should remember that before passing judgement on people whose only crime was being Jewish.

      Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 6:37 am

      • I don’t believe there was a revolt at Treblinka in 1943, or in Auschwitz in 1944, HCW.

        The revolts at Sobibor, and in the Warsaw Ghetto only occurred as these two places were winding down, and most of the Jews had already been evacuated. The Insurrectionists were only fighting for themselves – not for the bulk of the Jews who had already left. Yes, there were a few Jewish resistance cells in the Soviet occupied territories, but you’re right that nobody really wanted to help them or supply them with weapons. I wonder if this could be due to the reputation of the Jews who gained a ferocious notoriety as they served in the Soviet NKVD and the secret police before the German invasion of 1941.

        But apart from the Warsaw Ghetto, all the other Jewish revolts and resistance groups pale into insignificance when compared with my original contention that over 3 million fit and able young Jews could, and should, have done more to resist the Nazis (but that’s of course if the holocaust was true. Which it ‘aint !)

        And the second part of your post in which you get all snotty and snooty about “armchair quarterbacks”, and “disrespectful comments” is verbiage that just passes me by these days. The world has been told so much lies and crap about this so-called holocaust, that the victims and survivors forfeit any right to any sympathy or understanding.

        Instead, why don’t you go and lecture the large group of Jewish youngsters who walked nonchalantly past Krema II in Birkenau while I was there. They were laughing and chattering with one another, and didn’t give the ruined structure a second glance. It is alleged that up to 300,000 Jews were exterminated in that facility – but they certainly didn’t care as they happily went on their merry way. In fact, one of the youngsters even looked over at me with a supercilious, cheesy smile on his face – probably thinking to himself that the poor old goyim over there still believes in this holocaust nonsense.

        Comment by Talbot — December 16, 2015 @ 7:40 am

        • Wow, so you blame children for acting like…….children.
          Interesting.
          Again, because you know nothing about the history we are discussing except what deniers vomit out to you, the younger, healthier Jews did want to fight back but the various Jewish councils refused to allow them. These councils wanted to save what could be saved, not realizing that Germans had no intention of allowing anything to be saved.
          Not even deniers deny that revolts occurred at Treblinka and Birkenau, Talbot. Apparently you haven’t drank enough of the cool-aid.
          The Nazis didn’t advertise what they were doing, Talbot. By the time the word got out about what was going on at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka it was too late for resistance. Plus the fact that the Nazis forced the Jews into ghettos and cut them off from the outside world it was too late for resistance.
          Not to mention the fact that the inhabitants were starving and sick from the conditions they were living in.
          Naturally you don’t want to believe that because, as a new convert, you can’t see the sick defects in the bright shiny toy you now play with.
          I changed my name, Talbot. I’m now HAD.

          Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 7:55 am

          • They certainly weren’t children – I can assure you. They were late-teens, early 20’s.

            I always feel that that it is only those who are desperate, or feel guilty about something, who feel the urge to change their name. And you have managed to change your pen name twice in the last few weeks – truly amazing! Are you running away from debt collectors by any chance, or are you fleeing from solicitors acting for your ex-wife who are trying to collect alimony?

            But no matter – you will always be HCW for me. I’ve even chosen suitable names for the three letters, but as this is a family-friendly website I will not shock the other good-hearted commentators by printing such profanity. Cheers!

            Comment by Talbot — December 16, 2015 @ 9:54 am

            • Regardless of what anyone else believes – I don’t believe a revolt took place in Treblinka in the summer of 1943, or in Birkenau during the autumn of 1944. Both these events are imaginary, and have been concocted from different sources. The so-called “Treblinka revolt” was borrowed from the genuine Sobibor escape which occurred in October 1943. And this was only able to take place because a group of Jewish Soviet Red Army captives were being held in the camp and working in the neighbouring lumber industry. Their military training and discipline allowed such a daring breakout to occur, and thus many of the other Jews joined in the escape.

              The Birkenau revolt is also based on flimsy foundations. Quite simply, an accident occurred in one of the incinerator furnaces in Krema 4, and the building caught fire. One of the chimneys was so badly damaged in the inferno that it toppled, or it was pulled down later. All the other guff about female munition workers smuggling explosives into Birkenau, and the Sondercommandos rigging up the facility for detonation, is – quite frankly – a story only fit for the Hollywood fantasists.

              Comment by Talbot — December 16, 2015 @ 3:32 pm

              • The Treblinka revolt occurred before Sobibor. If you were going to fake something wouldn’t you have it happen after the real occurrence?
                I don’t know what bothers you about it. Weren’t you complaining earlier about the Jews not fighting back? Aren’t you even going to give them credit when they did?
                Jeff

                Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 4:03 pm

                • HAD wrote: “The Treblinka revolt occurred before Sobibor. If you were going to fake something wouldn’t you have it happen after the real occurrence?”

                  Why? What would be the point of such a thing? Would the alleged Treblinka revolt be more useful for propaganda purposes if it had supposedly happened after the Sobibor collective break out???

                  But if you were going to fake something, you would have it LEAK OUT after the real occurrence. And that’s what happened. No mention of a revolt at Treblinka before 1944.

                  Comment by hermie — December 17, 2015 @ 6:19 am

            • Actually I change my name for the hell of it.
              You shouldn’t be so suspicious of it. Many deniers go by false names.
              I wouldn’t be so concerned about being inappropriate. I tried to keep it clean, it didn’t work out.
              I’m actually happily married, first time, with two boys.
              If you would prefer you can call me Jeff. It’s my first name.

              Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 3:58 pm

              • So you are now a person with four names. I think I’ll stick with HCW.

                Comment by Talbot — December 16, 2015 @ 6:59 pm

        • HAD, TALBOT. The question “why Jews did defend themselves?” or so had been asked in a quite hurting manner by the Shoah Business Tear Pressing Stories Division; mainly in order to divert attention from the ineffectifness of Stephen Wise, Nahum Goldmann and his followers in the useless WJC. May I answer? 1. Jews in Europe did not live in a well established territory with its boundaries but all over the countries in communities. 2. Most of those communities had been in the so called Yiddishland from the Baltic to Black sea and from the Oder river to the Djepper river surounded by local populations. 3. In such circumstances the Jews had been helpless against well organized and trained drivarmed corps like the SS, the USTASHA, the HLINKA GARD, the IRON GARD, etc. driven by fanatic hatred and desire to robb the victims.
          At April 17 1945 at Theresienstadt there had been the farce of a revolt – driven by Nazi “agents provocateurs” – but the Elder Murmelstein had been able to have the inmates to return in the baracks. At April 18 Morning Report the Commander Rahm stated “Fortunately I did not find people around in the streets; in such circumstances one cannot help but has to shoot.” Just ten years ago I had been contacted by a German Gentleman who had read my article about Theresienstadt. So I learnt that from April 10 to April 20 a Wehrmacht unit stood near Theresienstadt ready to “repress a revolt” that means to liquidate all of us.
          Dear Talbot – and Hermie – You are permitted to refer only to the Shoah Business Negationism Division. Consider my health condition and avoid to refer to the Tear Pressing Stories Division whose non sense does anger me.
          Best to all of You.

          Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 16, 2015 @ 8:32 am

          • I remember in Deborah Lipstadt’s book “Eichman in Jerusalem” the tension between the European immigrants and the native Isreali Jews. The Isrealis thought the same way that Talbot does….the European Jews did not put up enough of a fight.
            More than 1/2 of the Jewish victims of the Holocaust were Polish Jews. The Nazis locked these Jews into ghettoes and deprived them of food, proper sanitation, etc. At the time of their deportation many were sick or malnourished, impairing their ability to fight.
            The next largest victims were Soviet Jews shot during the preliminary invasion of the USSR (these included Eastern Polish, Belorussian, Ukrainian Jews, etc.). These Einsatsgruppen shootings, along with the assistance of local collaborators and other SS auxiliaries, went on for about two years but were primarily active in the Summer/Fall of 1941 and the Spring/Summer of 1942.
            The next group were European Jews who maybe heard rumors of what was going on but didn’t figure things out until it was too late.
            Resistance was difficult in any of the above circumstances.

            Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 10:07 am

            • HAD. Can You kindly check whether Debora Lipstadt in her book in any way mentioned Benjamin Murmelstein? Thanks in advance.

              Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 19, 2015 @ 8:48 am

              • I read Lipstadt’s book many years ago, and I am pretty sure that she did not mention Benjamin Murmelstein. If she had, I would have looked this up, as it would have been the first time that I read anything about your father.

                I wrote about Lipstadt’s book on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/denying-the-holocaust/

                Comment by furtherglory — December 20, 2015 @ 7:46 am

                • I read Lipstadt’s book on Holocaust denial. She wrote it in 1993 so it didn’t really provide any new information. I found the history interesting.
                  Just between you and me I think Irving sued her because she only mentioned him on a few pages. I think that if she wrote a whole chapter on him this would have satisfied his ego.

                  Comment by HAD — December 24, 2015 @ 11:19 am

                • I did not find any evidence that Lipstadt engaged in the actions you described.
                  Lipstadt refuses to engage in any kind of debate with any Holocaust denier.
                  I did find an incident where Irving disrupted one of Lipstadt’s lectures in 1994. Perhaps this is where the confusion comes from.
                  By the late 80’s/early 90’s Irving claimed he was a Holocaust Denier so I don’t know what his problem was with Lipstadt.
                  Richard Evans, in his work for the defense, found multiple instances where Irving distorted the historical record to put Hitler in a better light.
                  See Richard Evans, Lying about Hitler.

                  Comment by HAD — December 24, 2015 @ 1:29 pm

              • It’s been a while since I’ve read the book and I don’t actually own it, Wolf. I borrowed the book as an e-book from my library.
                I do remember your father’s name mentioned in a book called “Eichman before Jerusalem,” written about Eichman before the Isrealis captured him. It mentions your father’s dealings with Eichman in Vienna before the war.
                When I get a chance I will take a look at Lipstadt’s book and see if she mentions your father.
                Best wishes for the Holiday, Jeff.
                Please feel free to address me as Jeff, it’s my first name. I have a great deal of respect for your status as a survivor.

                Comment by HAD — December 24, 2015 @ 11:14 am

                • I wrote this on a previous blog post:

                  I followed the trial on the Internet at the time, and as I recall, Irving also sued Lipstadt because she went to book stores, along with some other Jews, and demanded that Irving’s books be taken off the shelves. Irving was also suing because he had a firm contract with a publisher to publish his next book, but Lipstadt went to Irving’s publisher and persuaded him to break the contract to publish the book.

                  It is very clear that Lipstadt was guilty of wrongdoing with regard to preventing Irving from publishing and selling his books. Irving included Penguin in the second part of his lawsuit even though the publishing firm was not involved in preventing Irving from earning his livelihood. This was the big mistake that caused him to lose the case.

                  Comment by furtherglory — December 24, 2015 @ 12:35 pm

          • On reflection, my criticism of European Jews not fighting back against the Nazis was rather harsh, Dr. Murmelstein. Your three main points in explaining the situation of the Jewish population who lived in the eastern lands is indeed quite legitimate. They had no defined territory or weapons in which to carry out defensive military operations against a formidable enemy, which was acting alongside local extreme right-wing militias ( whom I’m told could be quite savage towards Jews.)

            But from the point of view of those of us who don’t believe that there ever was a program to exterminate the Jews of Europe – then obviously there was no need for the Jews to stand up and fight against the Nazis anyway. It would appear that Hitler and his cohorts wanted to dismantle all organised Jewish communities in Europe, and eventually expel most – if not all the Jews – from German dominated territories. But as the war progressed, the Nazi policy changed somewhat, as large numbers of Jews were now required for forced labour in the vast German war industries.

            So the reason why FDR – or anyone else for that matter – “didn’t do enough to save the Jews” is largely irrelevant, because there wasn’t any urgent need to save them at all! The Jews were being placed in protective custody by the Nazis ( yes, conditions were strict and austere in both the ghettos and the camps ) – but at least the bulk of the Jewish population was reasonably safe – not only from outside attack by these local militias – but from the nightly Allied terror bombing from the air.

            Comment by Talbot — December 16, 2015 @ 3:00 pm

            • I don’t really understand you.
              So now you are saying the Jews should not have fought back?
              Are you now saying that the Jews were wrong for doing so?
              That they needed to rely on Nazi good will?
              You have an interesting take on “strict and austere.”
              This is an example of your “strict and austere” methods utilized by the Nazis.
              The Warsaw Ghetto
              contained about 450,000
              people at its most crowded
              but the Ghetto itself
              covered only about 2% of
              Warsaw. This meant extreme overcrowding, about 6-7 people in a room. This naturally overwhelmed the sewer system, to say nothing of the lack of fresh water. This bred disease. The inhabitants found most of their time concerned with finding food because the official “rations” provided by the Germans averaged about 300 calories per person per day….that included babies and children.
              They deserved this of course because they were Jewish. Even the babies, children and women because they were guilty of being Jewish.
              Because of these conditions probably about 300,000 Jews died during the history of the ghetto.
              The morbid part of me wonders if death by shooting or gassing was more merciful. Better than starving for months or dying of dysentery.
              I’ll give the Germans this much. They were good at austere.
              Jeff

              Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 4:36 pm

              • I’ve never disputed that the Jews of Eastern Europe were in a desperate position during WW2, or that they were consigned to over crowded ghettos in Poland, the Baltic States and Belorussia. Whether they should have fought the Nazis is certainly open to question. But of course one would have to have the ability to fight, and a realistic objective to aim for. But there is still the question of why over 3 million fit and able young Jews just meekly fell in line with the requirements of their elders instead of organising their own defences against the Nazis.

                However, I’m personally getting very weary of listening to people who come along 75 years later, whinging and whining about why FDR didn’t come to the rescue, or why the Allies didn’t bomb the railway lines, the camps and the alleged gas chambers. It is all in the past now, and it is not possible for us today to make any serious judgements about what should or shouldn’t have occurred. Terrible things did happen in WW2. Political and military leaders all made mistakes and carried out inhuman policies either deliberately or without thinking through the ramifications of their actions and orders.

                I don’t know where you get the figure of 300,000 Jews who died in the Warsaw Ghetto from; but I note that you do qualify it with the word “probably”. But there we are – yet another unverifiable number that is thrown into the holocaust legend.

                Comment by Talbot — December 16, 2015 @ 6:49 pm

                • Actually you and I are in agreement on this as I said earlier. This attempt to blame FDR for not saving the Jews is ridiculous.
                  The Nazis were responsible for what happened, no one else.
                  I’m sorry that I can’t give you a concrete number but unfortunately not everything can be wrapped up in a little package.
                  As for my proof, well, I can provide you with articles and books to read.
                  The question is, will you read anything I give you? I have in the past provided links and titles of books to read and you haven’t shown an interest or dismissed out of hand the items I provided.
                  I have actually read denier material. Would you read what I provide you?
                  Jeff

                  Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 7:21 pm

                • HAD, TALBOT. The question is that in USA and UK there had been and is even now a great ignorance about conditions in EAST and CENTRAL EUROPE so at those times of darkness as even nowadays, When, as result of foolish policies, economic and social conditions are worsening the Power holders always blame a scapegoat: a helpless minority, a social class, or so. Due to the foolish Versailles Treaty economic and social conditions in Central, East and South Europe had been rather desperate. So democratic parties lost any credibility and dictators came on power. Henry Ford and other paper wasting hatred sprayers wrote about a JEWISH COSPIRACY while churches blamed Jews to be deicides, enemies of morality and so on. Hitler fanatically belived that extirpation of Jews had been his main task and so until war end many SS officers like Eichmann tried to liquidate us. And few others tried to use our lives as a card when trying to reach a personal deal with Allied Comands.
                  My late Father suffered from “Survivor syndrom” and had doubts about his decision taken under heavy duress and lack of knowledge
                  of many things. Due to my knowledge of General History I could show him that he took – by G’D help – the best possible decisions.
                  The Holocaust – Shoah had been even worse than we are told by Shoah Business Tear Pressing Story Telling Division. Rebuking here statements of the Negationist Division – Talbot, Hermie and others – I realize how easily certain facts may occure again.
                  In my opinion the best authors of Holocaust History are Lucy Davidowitz, Raul Hillberg, Martin Gilbert and for the question of this post Walter Laquer. These authors are showing facts in a way consistent with General History avoiding tear pressing tales.
                  When preparing for Chrismass kindly remember that the same Jesus Christ – Jeshu bar Josef haGlili – would have been a victim of the Holocaust.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 17, 2015 @ 1:46 am

                • OK – if you supply me with the titles of two books that you believe provides a convincing account of the Holocaust, then I will read them with an open mind. But the facts, and the historical record would have to be properly referenced and verified before I could accept what the authors are telling me.

                  You see – the inability of Raoul Hillberg to provide any kind of scientific or technical proof that gas chambers actually existed was a real shaker to me, even though his three-volume book on the destruction of Europe’s Jews was heralded at the time as the definitive account of the Holocaust.

                  I’ve read Martin Gilbert’s book entitled “Holocaust Journey” in which he leads a group of young students around the main sites. And while his information regarding Jewish community life back before WW2 in Germany and Poland is detailed, well-researched, and certainly worth reading – when he talks about what happened to the Jews during the war, he’s just regurgitating the usual old hearsay nonsense that he’s picked up from discredited old liars such as Jan Karski.

                  I still intend to read the Robert Van Pelt book, because he is now regarded as the Holocaust’s principal technical expert – so his account will be interesting to say the least.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 17, 2015 @ 4:00 am

                • TALBOT! I can advise to read L.DAVIDOWIZ. THE WAR AGAINST THE JEWS; mostly centered on East Europe but accounts also of other European countries. HILLBERG – who could read German documents in archives – THE DESTRUCTION OF EUROPEAN JEWS and VICITIMS, PERPETRATORS, BYSTANDERS. Allthough I have critical comments but I myself consider these works as very important and well documented. M.GILBERT. HOLOCAUST ATLAS, shows the persecutions during the decades before WWII. W.LAQUER. THE TERRIBLE SECRET. Answers the question of this post. BEST.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 17, 2015 @ 11:34 pm

    • TALBOT. Would You kindly inform me the sources blaming the Jews for do not fight back and similar silly accusations? Would be helpfull for me in a debate I will start on a Jewish site. Thanks in advance and Best.

      Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 19, 2015 @ 12:49 pm

    • TALBOT. Eventually FDR handled the USA immigration law in a quite unfriendly way, so that in some years the established “quotas” had not been fully used because he had appointed clear anti-Semitic figures in key positions. Furthermore, until 1938 Nazi Germany could purchase strategic material in the USA. My late Father, who managed, from 1938 to 1941, the emigration of the Vienna Jews, experienced the harsh hypocritical manner that the USA consulate handled the visa applications. FDR was one of the many USA politicians who looked for Jewish support in election times, but when in office, he turned out to be quite unfriendly.

      Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 27, 2015 @ 1:05 am

  3. furtherglory: “There were persistent rumors that FDR was himself a Jew.”

    The ugly face of his wife…and fifth cousin…Eleanor should remove any doubt about FDR’s membership to the tribe of Chosenites. If that witch wasn’t a Jewess, I’d eat my hat…and the rest of my clothes.😉

    FDR was not only in Jewry’s bed like no U.S. president before or after him. He was one of them.

    Comment by hermie — December 15, 2015 @ 7:57 am

    • Eleanor Roosevelt was Episcopalian, Hermie.
      She also had a rather rocky marriage. FDR cheated on her and her own daughter helped facilitate the affair.
      This led her to carve out her own path separate from her husband. I find this admirable myself, she became a vocal advocate for many good causes.
      She was certainly a much better person than her devious, underhanded husband.
      I myself have conflicting emotions towards FDR. I applaud him for being an important part of a coalition that took down a tyrant. Certainly the British and Russians owed him a debt of gratitude. FDR recognized how dangerous Hitler was and it was lucky the country had him as president.
      On the other hand he played unnecessary games and was a very conniving person. He forced Britain to bankrupt herself before initiating Lend-Lease. He also bent over backwards to give Stalin what he wanted because he wanted Stalin’s help in fighting the Japanese.

      Comment by HAD — December 15, 2015 @ 10:09 am

      • HAD wrote: “Eleanor Roosevelt was Episcopalian, Hermie.”

        I was talking about her race, not about what she used to do on Sundays or not to do on Saturdays.

        HAD wrote: “I applaud him for being an important part of a coalition that took down a tyrant.”

        Tyranny, dictatorship and autocracy are not the same thing. I know that it’s hard, if not impossible, for an American brain to grasp the difference, especially at a time when the Force awakens and threatens to overwhelm once again the whole universe under tyranny with its herds of mean stormtroopers unless democratic good doers prevent them from doing it (I’m sure Jew Jew Abrahams will tell this story in a way much more pleasant for you than mine). But a dictator is not necessarily a tyrant and a democratic chief can be a tyrant. Too bad for American childish Manichaeism. Hitler was the leader of a people loving him passionately and not tyrannized by him at all. Most Germans remember those days as a time of joy, prosperity and freedom, but quite few of them still dare say it today, after decades of Holohoax atrocity propaganda. And the few individuals actually tyrannized by Hitler had very good reasons to be scared and to be chased by the Savior of the German people. People like Thomas Mann and his Jewish friends fitted better on the west side of the Atlantic. No reconstruction of Germany on a healthy basis, and even no reconstruction at all, with such pieces of shit around.

        Comment by hermie — December 15, 2015 @ 5:01 pm

        • Judiasm is a religion not a race.
          The Germans liked Hitler well enough when he put a lot of them back to work. They really liked him when he beat the French.
          That relationship became rather strained after Hitler invaded the USSR. It became really strained after the Western Allies began bombing the crap out of German cities and more German boys died in ever larger numbers. Hitler didn’t help matters when he virtually locked himself away in East Prussia.
          Hitler never visited a bombed out city (unlike Churchill).
          Goebbels frequently urged Hitler to do so but Hitler never did.
          By the end Hitler stopped appearing in public.
          Even at the darkest moment when Britain stood alone Churchill remained a bastion of strength. He appeared in public, visited bombed out cities, gave speeches.
          I’m not a huge admirer of Churchill, he was a political dinosaur desperate to cling to the British Empire. He drank too much and interfered in military matters to the detriment of the British war effort.
          I’ll give Churchill this much, though. The man had style, he was brave and he had balls. Probably no other British politician had the guts to hang in there when things got really bad. It helped that his opponent was Hitler.

          Comment by HAD — December 15, 2015 @ 9:20 pm

          • HAD From my experience as Shoah survivor I say that Judaism is mainly a Fate which you cannot escape even when changing faith. I remember a nice little girl whose four grand.parents had all converted to Chrisitanity and so she had been Christian in third generation but had to wear the Yellow Star and had been deported to Theresienstadt. To note that the churches did not care much about their followers with Jewish ancestry suffering Nazi persecution as the clergies forgot the Jesus Christ in his life time had been a pious Jew belonging to the descendants of King David and Mary of Nazareth had been the daughter of Cohen-Priest.

            Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 15, 2015 @ 11:43 pm

            • The Nazis did not accept conversion because they thought Jews were a race, not a religion. Previously Jews could escape persecution if they converted.

              Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 3:49 am

            • wolf wrote: “HAD From my experience as Shoah survivor I say that Judaism is mainly a Fate which you cannot escape even when changing faith. ”

              Bringing ‘lost’ Jews back to their race and traditions was a major motive behind Zionists’ propaganda – cuminating with the Holohoax – and aggressive methods. That’s why they exploded with joy when the Nazi finally responded to their 12-year worldwide boycott on German goods with a one-day boycott on Jewish shops throughout Germany. Assimilation was officially doomed to fail as they had been saying for decades. The main foe of Zionism had always been Assimilationism, and the first Zionists worked very hard to prevent their fellow Jews leaving the great Jewish reservoir in Eastern Europe from dropping their racial purity and traditions through assimilation as soon as they set foot on British or American soil.

              Zionism wasn’t a struggle against anti-Semitism as claimed in Zionist propaganda. Crush anti-Semitism on a worldwide scale and Zionism dies in the minute.

              Zionism was in fact a struggle against French and Anglo-Saxon philo-Semitism, imperiling the survival of the Jewish race and traditions as a whole at a time when the ghetto walls had just fallen and very numerous Eastern Jews were dropping their Jewishness in America and Britain at high speed. Zionism was the re-erection of new ghetto walls in a post-ghetto world, the upbuilding of a country where Jews could live with full rights (unlike in Czarist Russia) without dropping their Jewishness (unlike in the late 19th century and early 20th century America and Britain) in the process. Zionism was a racist & bigot reaction to the emergence of a materialistic & atheistic modernity, and the Zionist Holohoax finalized the Jewish duty to remain apart (for ALL the Jews, not only for the Jews settling in Israel). Wolfie’s comment is very telling on the complete success of that Zionist Holohoax-based mental ghettoization of entire Jewry.

              Comment by hermie — December 16, 2015 @ 5:45 am

          • “Judaism is a religion not a race “. If that is so, how do you explain Tay-Sachs, the use of DNA testing on immigrants to Israel to “prove” Jewishness and this:

            http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.560128

            Comment by Schlageter — December 16, 2015 @ 2:58 am

            • The original Jews were Semites, a group of people that lived in the Middle East. They are genetically similar to Palestinians, who also come from the same place.

              People who are of the same religion marry each other. Because they marry each other they pass along genetic illnesses easier because they don’t marry or have children with outsiders.
              Oddly, an illness similar to Tay-Sachs is prevelant among Lousiana Cajuns and French Canadians because they often marry and have children within their communities.
              Because the European Jews had babies with other Europeans Jews it is easier to track them genetically.
              So, to sum up, closed communities (not just Jews) often carry close genetic profiles because they do not have children with outside groups. I also listed Louisiana Cajuns and French Canadians as possible examples of this.
              Did you fail basic biology in school?

              Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 3:35 am

              • Did you fail basic biology in school?

                I can only repeat: you are a fucking moron.

                Comment by eah — December 16, 2015 @ 3:41 am

                • Hey, eah. Buddy.
                  I want you to know that I’m still fighting to get over my depression over those poor miserable deniers rotting away in prison.
                  Sigh.
                  Frankly, the only thing that helps me get up in the morning is knowing that you are out there.
                  Fighting the good fight.
                  Holding up a light to shine on the darkness of persecution.
                  Bringing hope to those in need.

                  Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 3:55 am

              • HAD wrote: “Because the European Jews had babies with other Europeans Jews it is easier to track them genetically. So, to sum up, closed communities (not just Jews) often carry close genetic profiles because they do not have children with outside groups.”

                That’s precisely what races (or subspecies) are. How do you think Mother Nature and human breeders keep distinct biological groups alive? They do that through genetic/reproductive isolation, a process that can even lead to full speciation (i.e. the evolutionary process by which new biological species arise) if isolation is maintained for long enough.

                HAD wrote: “The original Jews were Semites, a group of people that lived in the Middle East. They are genetically similar to Palestinians, who also come from the same place.”

                Not what recent genetic discoveries tend to show. There seemingly exists good scientific food for the Khazarian origin of Ashkenazi Jews.

                Comment by hermie — December 16, 2015 @ 5:05 am

            • SCHLAGETER.! So among friends. I myself cannot stand the Israel Chief Rabbinate and its followers as they did not learn at all the lesson of the SHOAH – Holocaust when a simple corporal could easiky answer the questio WHO IS A JEW.
              HAD, HERMIE! The name of the ancestors of FDR had been ROSENBLAD as they came from Netherland to New Amsterdam before the town changer ruler and name as it is now known as NEW YORK. That surname is genuine Netherland origin.
              FDR as many politicians today look for the support of Jewish voters but, once in office, show their real feelings and change attitude.

              Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 18, 2015 @ 1:48 am

          • Judiasm is a religion not a race.

            Jews Are a ‘Race,’ Genes Reveal

            In his new book, “Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People,” Harry Ostrer, a medical geneticist and professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, claims that Jews are different, and the differences are not just skin deep. Jews exhibit, he writes, a distinctive genetic signature…Geneticists have long been aware that certain diseases, from breast cancer to Tay-Sachs, disproportionately affect Jews. Ostrer, who is also director of genetic and genomic testing at Montefiore Medical Center, goes further, maintaining that Jews are a homogeneous group with all the scientific trappings of what we used to call a “race”.

            Unless you’re a race ‘flat earther’, ie for ideological reasons you believe the nonsense that ‘race is only a social construct’, the scientific evidence is very clear — familial Jews (not converts) can be identified by their genetic profile when the proper set of correlated loci are considered.

            But the same is true for all races — relevant here is the famous, or infamous, Lewontin’s fallacy:

            …it is nonetheless possible to classify individuals into different racial groups with an accuracy that approaches 100 percent when one takes into account the frequency of the alleles at several loci at the same time.

            Which just goes to show that even if you’ve ‘read a lot of books’ and are a Harvard professor you can still believe and say stupid things.

            Comment by eah — December 16, 2015 @ 3:39 am

            • SOB.
              Sorry, I tried to read your comment but I was overcome with sadness.
              What did you say?

              Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 3:58 am

            • EAH and other commentators. One ought to consider the natural and social conditions of life of a population. European Jews for centuries had to live in closed Ghettoes in towns and seldom could dweel in free nature. Besides the climatic conditions of Poland and Baltic regions are clearly different from the Mediterranean region. The ancestors of Afro Americans came from the tropical regions of Africa which have other natural conditions. Arabs and Berbers come from Asian and North African regions where there are the desert zones. And so on. Clearly century long different living conditions had lasting effects on health, attitudes and other factors.
              The french Gobineau wrote in times when France owned a great colonial empire in Africa. I am afraid that certain so called scientists are mainly looking for a way to make money.

              Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 18, 2015 @ 8:14 am

          • HAD: “That relationship became rather strained after Hitler invaded the USSR. It became really strained after the Western Allies began bombing the crap out of German cities and more German boys died in ever larger numbers.”

            BS. Goebbels kept the German people well informed about who was to be hated and blamed for their current miseries. Most of the Germans remained loyal to their Führer to his death and knew very well that their unhappy lot in those days was to be blamed on Jewry and its puppets, not on their beloved Führer. In fact, the savage war imposed on the 3rd Reich by the Soviet-Allied barbarians stuck the German people and its Führer even closer together. Your assertion is just post-war storytelling by the victorious All-Lies.

            HAD wrote: “Probably no other British politician had the guts to hang in there when things got really bad.”

            Things never got really bad on British soil. Stop ridiculing yourself. The pathetic circus around the micro-bombings on England should be taught as a great illustration of collective baby whining and laughable distortion of facts. Had German troops landed on English soil, you can be sure Churchill would have been hidden in a Canadian cave before the German troops got to 100 miles from London.

            Comment by hermie — December 16, 2015 @ 6:35 am

            • That’s interesting that Goebbels kept the German people informed about who was responsible for their miseries. Oddly, I’ve never seen the Goebbels speech that goes like this:
              Dear German people!!!!!!
              Sorry about that. For some reason your beloved Fuehrer decided it was a fantastic idea to go to war with the three most industrialized nations on earth. At the same time. Somehow I guess he didn’t think that all the way through. Anyway, your sons dying on the front lines? Our fault. The bombs destroying your homes and your family members dying?
              Our fault. The teenage boys getting ready to die taking on Soviet tanks? Our fault. Our precious German women, the bearers of our children, getting raped by Red Army soldiers? Our fault.
              Anyway, sorry about that. Better luck next time.
              Joseph Goebbels.
              If he did say something like that I will have to give him credit. Send me a link so I can read it.
              Jeff

              Comment by HAD — January 8, 2016 @ 6:00 am

              • I wrote about Josef Goebbels on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/overview.html

                This quote is from my website:

                In spite of the Jewish “holy war” against the Nazis, there were no Jews sent to a concentration camp solely because they were Jewish during the first five and a half years that the Nazi concentration camps were in existence. Jews were sent to Dachau from day one, but it was because they were Communists or trade union leaders, not because they were Jewish. The first Jews to be taken into “protective custody,” simply because they were Jews, were arrested during the pogrom on the night of November 9th & 10th in 1938, which the Nazis named Kristallnacht (Night of Broken Glass).

                Kristallnacht was the night that German citizens smashed windows in Jewish shops and set fire to over 200 Jewish Synagogues throughout Germany, Austria and the Sudetenland in what is now the Czech Republic. Ninety-one people were killed during this uncontrolled riot which the police did not try to stop. That night, Hitler and his henchmen were gathered at the Bürgerbräukeller, a beer hall in Munich, celebrating the anniversary of Hitler’s attempt to take over the German government by force in 1923; Hitler’s failed Putsch had been organized at the Bürgerbräukeller.

                Joseph Goebbels made a speech at the beer hall in which he said that he would not be surprised if the German people were so outraged by the assassination of German diplomat Ernst vom Rath by a Polish Jew named Herschel Grynszpan that they would take the law into their own lands and attack Jewish businesses and Synagogues. Goebbels is generally credited with being the instigator of the pogrom. (Pogrom is a Polish word which means an event in which ordinary citizens use violence to drive the Jews out.)

                Approximately 30,00 Jewish men were arrested during the pogrom, allegedly for their own protection, and taken to the 3 major concentration camps in Germany, including 10,911 who were brought to Dachau and held as prisoners while they were pressured to sign over their property and leave the country. The majority of these Jews were released within a few weeks, after they promised to leave Germany within six months; most of them wound up in Shanghai, the only place that did not require a visa, because other countries, except Great Britain, refused to take them.

                Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 6:36 am

                • Most of the attacks on Jews in Germany were improvised, in the beginning by the SA and later by other party members and the SS.
                  The Germans used the concentration camp system for political enemies and later for the “work shy” and common criminals.
                  Interesting fact, by 1935, the concentration camp system itself was in danger of closing. At that time the camps themselves contained very few prisoners compared to the regular prison system and there was some thought that the camps were no longer needed as much of the political opposition to the Nazi party had dwindled away. Himmler convinced Hitler of the importance of the camps and Hitler wanted to keep them so the camp system remained in existence and expanded.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by HAD — January 8, 2016 @ 8:41 am

        • HAD wrote: “Judaism is a religion not a race.”

          Successfully making their moronic Anglo-Saxon Golems believe in that BS was Jewry’s greatest achievement in the past centuries, a crucial achievement making all the other ones possible through the “Dont’ be afraid. We’re one of yours.” canard. A fantastic door opener in the Anglo-Saxon world…

          One has to understand that the past social rules keeping the Jews apart worked as efficiently as any large natural barrier (like an ocean or a chain of high mountains) to maintain the genetic separation between Jews and Gentiles, as well as the Jewish biological uniqueness, through millennia. Jews cannot say they were persecuted and singled out for centuries in most of Europe AND deny their reproductive isolation. Both things are incompatible. Einstein even praised the virtues of anti-Semitism because the millennial anti-Semitic restrictions imposed on Europe’s Jewry finally saved the Jewish race from annihilation through race-mixing.

          “There will be anti-Semitism in the sense of a psychological phenomenon as long as Jews come into contact with non-Jews — what does it matter? Perhaps we owe it to anti-Semitism that we can maintain ourselves as a race.” – Albert Einstein

          “If Israel had not come into existence after World War II then I am certain the Jewish race wouldn’t have survived.” – Benjamin Netanyahu

          “The Jews, however, are beyond all doubt the strongest, toughest, and purest race at present living in Europe.” – Friedrich Nietzsche

          “The Jews are divided into two categories, those who admit they belong to a race distinguished by a history thousands of years old, and those who don’t. The latter are open to the charge of dishonesty.” – Nahum Goldmann

          Comment by hermie — December 16, 2015 @ 3:58 am

          • And then there’s this…which I suppose is easily cured of one simply converts to, say, Shintoism or Wicca.

            https://rhinoplastynewyork.com/jewish-rhinoplasty

            Comment by Schlageter — December 16, 2015 @ 4:03 am

            • Again, those are religions, not specific racial types.
              Maybe you should clean the Nazi shit out of your eyes……or stop whacking off to pictures to pictures of Hitler and Himmler so much. You are preventing the blood from flowing back into your brain.

              Scrub your eyes and give your poor penis a break before you read this:

              http://news.stanford.edu/pr/91/911004Arc1132.html

              Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 5:44 am

            • Again, those are religions, not specific racial types.

              Uhh, it was meant as a joke, a jibe at you — “which I suppose is easily cured of (sic) one simply converts…” (he meant if) — ie since as you claimed Judaism is just a religion, maybe they could fix their ‘Jewish noses’ by converting to some other religion, eg one of those named.

              “LOL” — gee, what a surprise that you didn’t get the joke — honestly: with nearly every comment you show yourself to be even dumber than I imagine.

              Comment by eah — December 16, 2015 @ 8:07 am

              • No, no, EAH, I was quite serious. I was hoping HCW’s wife (or more likely same-sex partner) could change faiths in order for a better fit when gerbil-felching. More affordable than the sufferink involved in surgery.

                Comment by Schlageter — December 16, 2015 @ 10:03 am

                • I have a wife, Schlageter.
                  Sufferink? Is that a word? I’m surprised that you didn’t get a tongue lashing from eah.
                  Well, for all I know he’s tongue lashing you right now.

                  Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 10:22 am

              • Hey, eah.
                You know, ever since you introduced me to the overwhelming darkness that deniers deal with every day I’ve felt an enormous sadness and loss.
                The positive part of that is that I actually feel closer to you (not in a gross way), that the bonds of friendship are there to be strengthened.
                I feel kind of awkward asking this but would you like to “Friend” each other on Facebook?
                I could send you videos of cats flushing toilets and you could send me videos of Hitler’s speeches. You know, the ones you and Schlageter circle jerk each other to.
                I have no urge to join in on such activities but I don’t judge. Whatever you and Shlageter do in the privacy of your Nazi love nest is your business, not mine.
                I was thinking more along the lines of “FarmVille.”
                Anyway, let me know.

                Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 10:18 am

              • It actually proves how stupid you are. Schlageter didn’t mean it as a joke.
                You didn’t pick up on the fact that Schlageter has no sense of humor?
                Shame on you.

                Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 7:26 pm

          • Hermie. I could care less about the statements of Nahum Goldmann who stood safte at New York in the years we had been in the Hell and after WWII he sponsored the campaign of defamations and accusation on all the Judenrat – almost all martyrs – who stood in face of the Nazis. Consider my strong health condition and avoid to anger with the silly statements of that hypocrit individual.

            Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 18, 2015 @ 9:59 am

    • Enjoy eating your clothes and your hat, Hermie.

      Comment by HAD — December 15, 2015 @ 10:13 am

  4. IVAN- Consider how many Syrians had been on medical care in Israel hospital – at Safed near the boundary. An even people fron Gaza had received care in Israel Hospital.
    In WWI 10.000 German Jews died on the battlefield and more returned as invalids.
    FURTHERGLORY and COMMENTATORS. I believe that FDR had not been interested in helping Jews. He wanted only Jewish support for election campaigns and some Jews working in his BRAIN TRUST but on the positions hadning immigration clear philo-fascists and antisemites had been apointed. And Hitler and accomplices realized this fact.
    In order to hide this fact after war end the European Jewish leadership – the Judenrat, almost all martyrs – who had to face the Nazis trying to save what possible had been blamed and is still defamed by the Shoah Business linked literature.
    Being the son of the LAST OF THE UNJUST who, among other tasks, had to manage the Jewish emigration from Vienna and knew well the hard USA immigration rules I an very bitter thinking about this part of history..

    Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 15, 2015 @ 1:43 am

    • The Poles also have reason to be bitter, Wolf. FDR requested that Stalin keep any agreements about Poland secret so that the voting Poles in the US wouldn’t get upset.

      Comment by HAD — December 15, 2015 @ 6:26 am

  5. FG: “The question of why America did not bomb Auschwitz is often asked even today.”

    And the answer is : Because one cannot bomb atrocity propaganda. One can only stop spreading it around.

    FDR knew very well that this fallacious question amounted to asking “Why didn’t the Allies bomb the homicidal electric conveyor belt and blast furnace at Auschwitz, nor the electrocution ‘death chamber’ at Belzec, nor the vacuum asphyxiation chamber at Treblinka, nor the gas chamber “never used as a gas chamber” at Dachau, nor the human skin tanning plant at Buchenwald, nor the “enormous [human] soap factory” at Belzec?”…

    Comment by hermie — December 14, 2015 @ 8:13 pm

    • Wrong, Hermie.
      The reason why the US or British did not bomb Belzec or Treblinka was they did not have the means to do so.
      There were no airfields in reach of Belzec or Treblinka during their active months. A more accurate question is why the Soviets did not do so. The best answer for that is that the Soviets had their hands full trying to repel the Germans.
      The US and British also disbelieved the intelligence they were getting from the Poles and Jews, believing it an exaggeration.

      Comment by HAD — December 14, 2015 @ 8:52 pm

      • HAD wrote: “The reason why the US or British did not bomb Belzec or Treblinka was they did not have the means to do so.
        There were no airfields in reach of Belzec or Treblinka during their active months.”

        The Belzec electrocution ‘death chambers’ were indeed too far to be bombed by US or British planes, but not to be used as good atrocity propaganda explaining to US moms why their sons had to die somewhere in Normandy.


        Life Magazine, June 12, 1944, p. 40.

        HAD wrote: “The best answer for that is that the Soviets had their hands full trying to repel the Germans.”

        So the worst answer must be incredibly funny.😉

        The real reason for that is the same one as above (i.e. one cannot bomb atrocity propaganda). The wartime Soviet campaign of atrocity propaganda about Belzec and Treblinka was launched by Uncle Joe when the Germans were exhuming and exposing the victims of his purge by bullets at Katyn, just in case the world didn’t believe his phony refutation (stating that the Germans had perpetrated the mass shooting at Katyn), as a way to make the Katyn shooting look insignificant compared to Hitler’s alleged titanic exhumations and cremations of obliteration at the Reinhardt camps. The comical Holohoax academia now explains that amazing time ‘coincidence’ by claiming hilariously that the Germans suddenly realized hundreds of thousands of human bodies just don’t dissolve without leaving a trace within a few months when they found out Soviet mass graves at Katyn.

        HAD wrote: “The US and British also disbelieved the intelligence they were getting from the Poles and Jews, believing it an exaggeration.”

        Just like almost everybody did in those days. The Allies, the Vatican, the Red Cross, numerous intelligence services, various non-Zionist Jewish organizations, and everyone else but Zionist leaders campaigning for the post-war grabbing of Palestine, all behaved ‘as if’ nothing was happening, what compelled Zio-puppet Winston Churchill to state before the House of Commons on 1 August 1946: “I must say that I had no idea, when the war came to an end, of the horrible massacres which had occurred; the millions and millions that have been slaughtered. That dawned on us gradually after the struggle was over.”

        Comment by hermie — December 15, 2015 @ 4:15 am

        • Actually these so called ” death camps ” were all in range of British bombers and could have been bombed; after all Koenigsburg was carpet bombed by British bombers flying out of England..
          http://canitz.org/the-destruction-of-koenigsberg

          Comment by peter — December 15, 2015 @ 4:33 pm

          • Thanks for this adjustment, peter.

            Comment by hermie — December 15, 2015 @ 5:02 pm

          • Did you notice the date, Peter?
            The raid on Koenigsburg occurred in 1944. The allies lacked the capability to do this in 1942-1943 when the death camps were open.
            Also, these camps were relatively small. Targeting a city is much easier than attempting to bomb targets that are much smaller in comparison. Bombers in WW II lacked lacked the ability to target small targets with any accuracy.

            Comment by HAD — December 15, 2015 @ 9:35 pm

            • Hey surely as a defender of the faith you will know the ” death camps” included Auschwitz which was working 24/7 in the summer of 1944 according to the legend to gas the Jews.?
              Also the Lancaster bomber was introduced in 1941 and took part in the famous Cologne raid of 1942, the technology was there ; but the allies didn’t believe Jewish fairy stories.

              Comment by peter — December 16, 2015 @ 2:14 am

              • Wrong.
                The allies did bomb Auschwitz, just not Birkenau. As someone who apparently knows about the history of allied bombing how did you miss that?
                The allies may have possessed the bomber to reach targets in Poland but like I said, the camps were small and not easy to target. Also the Luftwaffe was still strong enough in 1941, 1942 and 1943 to make attacking targets in Poland suicidal (not to mention targets in East Prussia). This is why I pointed I pointed out the year. By 1944 the introduction of the long range Mustang fighter and the erosion of the Luftwaffe’s strength made raids like the one at Koenigsburg possible.

                Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 3:46 am

                • HAD wrote: “The allies may have possessed the bomber to reach targets in Poland but like I said, the camps were small and not easy to target.”

                  C’mon. During Operation Jericho, Allied Mosquito bombers succeeded in breaching the walls of Amiens prison in order to liberate hundreds of French ‘resistants’ and political prisoners.

                  By the way, are sure you wanna talk about the smallness of the Reinhardt camps? Be careful. People might realize the ineptitude of the claim that hundreds of thousands of dead bodies ( and even millions of dead bodies if those tiny areas are combined) were buried within such tiny areas.😉

                  Comment by hermie — December 16, 2015 @ 4:14 am

              • Maybe the Mosquito fighter could make the trip but again it would be a suicide mission.

                The size of the camps is relative, Hermie. Compared to Auschwitz or Majdanek they were tiny. They were big enough to accomplish their primary function.

                Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 5:30 am

                • HAD wrote: “Maybe the Mosquito fighter could make the trip but again it would be a suicide mission. ”

                  Not impossible anymore. Now a suicide mission. There’s some progress, I see.😉

                  Feel free to explain how bombing the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz II (Birkenau) would have been more a suicide mission than bombing the oil plant at Auschwitz III (Monowitz), a few miles away.

                  HAD: ” They were big enough to accomplish their primary function.”

                  Their primary function as transit & delousing stations, not as the largest mass graves ever dug.

                  Comment by hermie — December 16, 2015 @ 6:01 am

        • HERMIE. The fact had been that the Allied did not care about the fate of the Jews and other prisioniers. And this rebukes Your phantom of a Jewish world dominance or other non sense.

          Comment by Wolf MURMELSTEIN — December 15, 2015 @ 11:48 pm

          • wolf wrote: “The fact had been that the Allied did not care about the fate of the Jews rebukes Your phantom of a Jewish world dominance”

            Or it only rebukes your so dear Holohoax. Knowing no extermination was happening in German concentration camps, why would Jew-loving Allied leaders such as FDR and Churchill have acted otherwise as they did?

            Comment by hermie — December 16, 2015 @ 4:20 am

  6. Sadly he didn’t prevent more from entering the US. No argument that they formed a more insidious, dangerous threat to the republic (and they and their offspring still do) than any Syrian ever could

    Comment by Schlageter — December 14, 2015 @ 3:42 pm

    • Have you ever considered therapy to get to the root of your delusions?

      Comment by HAD — December 14, 2015 @ 4:04 pm

      • Have you considered ophtalmic examination to get to the root of your quite funny blindness, HAD?

        Comment by hermie — December 15, 2015 @ 4:28 am

        • My comment about therapy applies to you as well, Hermie.
          That doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy your rambling.

          Comment by HAD — December 15, 2015 @ 5:04 am

          • HAD wrote: “My comment about therapy applies to you as well, Hermie.”

            I know that. I remember that you’ve previously supported Wolfie’s offer for psychiatric internment of all the people not believing in the Holohoax and in the alleged blessings of Jewry for the rest of humanity. So Orwellian…😉

            Comment by hermie — December 15, 2015 @ 5:10 pm

            • One of the funniest things I’ve ever read was Wolf recommending Mt. Sinai for you, Hermie.
              My recommendation is based in the sincere belief you need a break from your Jew delusions. Perhaps a nice vacation somewhere sunny where the world isn’t so dark.

              Comment by HAD — December 15, 2015 @ 9:26 pm

              • HAD wrote: “One of the funniest things I’ve ever read was Wolf recommending Mt. Sinai for you, Hermie.”

                Made me laugh too.

                Wolfie’s comments are often laughable, but that one was beyond his usual ridiculousness.

                HAD wrote: “My recommendation is based in the sincere belief you need a break from your Jew delusions. Perhaps a nice vacation somewhere sunny where the world isn’t so dark.”

                I’m sure your main motive is my own sake. No connection with the fact that my too documented comments disturb your deepest and dearest convictions.😉

                Do I look that stupid?!?

                Don’t Orwellian tyrants always claim their canards and rules are there for others’ sake anyway?

                Comment by hermie — December 16, 2015 @ 4:32 am

                • That’s funny, you seem to think your comments upset my “convictions.”
                  Hermie, between you and Jim Rizoli you’ve given me articles and books to read. While your insights into Zionism are interesting (because it is something I don’t know much about) unlike you I attach very little significance to it. What some rabbi or group said or did is just a drop in the ocean.
                  I do think you need a break from your obsessions. You appear very intelligent, I envy your language skills, but somehow all that became twisted into this weird Jewish obsession. Frankly it would be more healthy if you were obsessed with Star Wars or stamp collecting.

                  Comment by HAD — December 16, 2015 @ 5:55 am

                • Glad to see that your most precious beliefs aren’t too distubed by my comments. Probably because you regard them as mere crazy ramblings.

                  HAD wrote: “all that became twisted into this weird Jewish obsession”

                  Weird Jewish obsession? Was the Zionist Jew-loving high-ranking insider Winston Churchill also weirdly obsessed with Jews when he talked about “the International Jews” involved in a “world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality”, “the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century”? And was British former PM Neville Chamberlain also weirdly obsessed with Jews when he “stated that America and world Jews had forced England into the [second world] war”?

                  Your “weird Jewish obsession” thing sounds like what a Jewish NKVD executioner could have said to an anti-Bolshevist Slav…just before shooting him into a pit.😉

                  Comment by hermie — December 17, 2015 @ 4:58 am

  7. These types articles make my teeth ache because it shifts blame for the massacre of the Jews from the Nazis back to the allies.
    The reality is that by the time the Western Allies were in a position to something about most of the Jews under Nazi control were dead.
    The Nazis murdered most of the Jews under their control in the Summer and Fall of 1941 (Einsatzgruppen) the Spring, Summer and Fall of 1942 (the Action Reinhard Camps and Birkenau) and the Winter of 1943 (ARC and Birkenau). There was one more mass killing action in the Spring and Summer of 1944 (the Hungarian Jews) but that was it.
    While the Western Allies could have bombed Birkenau in 1944 it would have killed more prisoners than it saved. Bombing the train tracks to Birkenau wouldn’t have saved anyone, there were alternate routes available and the Germans were good at repairing train tracks.
    My other complaint on this is why no one is heaping blame on the Soviets. They were closer, after all. The Soviets possessed very good fighter bombers ideal for raids on tracks. I guess no one wants to put any blame on Stalin.

    Comment by HAD — December 14, 2015 @ 2:51 pm

  8. Maybe if those gas chambers had been bombed, the Sacred Number today would be 5 million instead of 6.

    Ya think?

    Comment by Jett Rucker — December 14, 2015 @ 10:37 am

  9. Over 450,000 Americans died in WWII, thousands of them fighting in Europe to free Jews from the labor camps they were put into by the Germans. This sacrifice of lives isn’t enough for those who never tire of whinging and kvetching that America didn’t do enough for Jews during that war. The USHMM, a monument to a group of foreigners who never even set foot in USA, was plopped down off Pennsylvania Ave. in the nation’s capital before the memorial to the Americans who lost their lives in WWII was built.

    Jews would have the world believe that six million of them were industrially mass murdered while no one was looking. It’s a preposterous fable now protected by laws in 19 European countries including Russia. There are people sitting in prison today for simply expressing their skepticism about this story. These people, who never laid a hand on any living soul, have been sentenced to live alongside murderers, thieves, drug dealers and assorted other miscreants because they dared to try and sort out the facts from the fictions surrounding events in the Holocaust. Since it’s the Christmas season again, why not do a Christian good deed and take a little time to include these people currently being punished for offending Jewish rectitude in your thoughts.

    Send a Christmas Card to a JAILED REVISIONIST 2015

    Wolfgang FRÖHLICH (prisoner) – JVA Stein – Steiner Landstr 4 – A-3504 Kreims-Stein / Wachau – NO – AUSTRIA

    Horst MAHLER (currently on medical probation) – Weidenbusch 13, D-14532, Kleinmachnow- GERMANY. Mahler is need of help for medical care. He’s lost a leg to diabetes. Pay Pal account: ℅ Elzbeita Mahler

    Axel Möller (prisoner) – JVA Bützow – Kühlungsborner Str. 29a – D-18246 Bützow – GERMANY

    Gerhard Ittner (retrial ongoing) ℅ S. Rübel, Bessemerstr. 51, D-90411, Nürnberg, GERMANY

    Vincent Reynouard (convicted now in exile) – c/o Siegfried Verbeke -Italiëlei 203b B-2000 Antwerp – BELGIUM

    Sylvia Stolz (continuing court case ) – Pfarrer-Grabmeier-Allee 10, D-85560 Ebersberg, GERMANY

    Dr. Ursula Haverbeck (recently sentenced) – Bretthorststr. 199, D-32602, Vlotho-Valdorf, GERMANY

    Prof. Robert Faurisson (continuing court case) – 10 Rue de Normandie, F-03200, Vichy, FRANCE

    Comment by who dares wings — December 14, 2015 @ 10:32 am

    • I’ll BET you could tell us right off the top of your head, how much postage we would have to affix (from the US) to the envelopes addressed to all these places in Europe.

      It’s ONE number.

      Comment by Jett Rucker — December 14, 2015 @ 10:39 am

    • before the memorial to the Americans who lost their lives in WWII was built

      That’s a very interesting observation.

      Comment by eah — December 14, 2015 @ 1:11 pm

    • Yes, it is ridiculous to think that the Nazis murdered six million Jews in some kind of industrial killing factories.
      Because the Nazis did not murder six million Jews in this fashion.
      They murdered about 2.5 million this way.
      They shot around a million more with the rest dying from disease, starvation and mistreatment.
      On the flip side, I’m glad you are the second person to remind me of the miserable prisoners of the thought police.
      I tried to interest eah in going into business with me to sell a line of T-shirts under the moniker “Hug a Denier Today” but I’m going to conclude from eah’s silence there is no interest.
      Now, I changed my name from HCW to HADT (Hug a Denier Today) but I’ve decided to drop the “T” and use HAD (Hug a Denier) because it is shorter and simpler.
      Stay strong.
      Keep it real.
      Fight the good fight every moment.
      Live long and prosper.

      Comment by HAD (formally known as HCW, formally known as HADT) — December 14, 2015 @ 2:32 pm

      • formally known as

        You want formerly here, not “formally”. Like I said, you’re a fucking moron — no matter what you call yourself.

        Comment by eah — December 14, 2015 @ 11:52 pm

        • I type this on my phone, eah. Without realizing it spellcheck sometimes changes the words I type. There’s no way to correct it once I hit “Post Comment.”
          I am glad you point this out, eah. It simply confirms to me that you are an
          Enormous
          Ass
          Hat.
          I notice that you only do this when I make a mistake and not when other deniers that answer here do this (though in The Stoker’s defense I think he only posts here when he’s drunk).
          I will attempt in the future to check my comments so as to not upset your OCD,
          Enormous
          Ass
          Hat.
          By the way, buddy, I’m still feeling depressed about you exposing me to the seedy underworld where deniers are persecuted.
          I want to assure you that they are still in my thoughts during this holiday season, I’m urging them to fight the good fight and stay strong.
          You too, buddy.
          You stay strong for them.
          Peace sells……..who’s buying?

          Comment by HAD — December 15, 2015 @ 5:01 am

    • Oh, and Who Dares Wings, the US troops fighting in Europe weren’t there to free the Jews.
      They were there because in December of 1941, in a supreme act of lunacy on Hitler’s, Germany declared war on the United States.
      Hitler declared war on the United States while the Red Army was driving the Germans back from Moscow.
      Hitler declared war on the United States with Britain still fighting and showing no signs of surrender.
      To sum up, in May of 1941 Hitler only had Britain to fight. This changed a month later when Hitler invaded the Soviet Union. It changed again when about seven months later Hitler declared war on the US. By December of 1941 Hitler found himself in a war with the three most industrialized nations in the world…..including the untouchable US.
      I can see why Hitler is admired today. After all, is it any wonder how the man managed to lose WW II?

      Comment by HAD — December 14, 2015 @ 3:27 pm

      • HAD
        Let me give you a short history lesson on events that took place when I was a youngster under Uncle Adolf:
        FDR made it clear that Great Britain had to be supported up to the limits permitted by his own public and law of neutrality. In fact he went well beyond both times. By summer of 1941, Hitler knew that to all intents and purposes the United States was an undeclared enemy. He often mentioned in his speeches: ‘Amerika den Amerikanern, Europa den Europäern’. In other words he did not want a fight with the States.
        A crucial step had been the American Land-Lease Act, which provided production and services to the Allies without payment. The USA thus extended armed naval patrols to protect their shipping convoys in the Atlantic which attacked and sank German U-boats.
        After this came the the Atlantic Charter between Roosevelt and Churchill came into force, which stipulated the final destruction of Nazi Germany in a statement of shared principles. This was the background to Hitler’s second and fateful but foolish decision of 11th December 1941, a declaration of war on the United States.

        Comment by Herbert Stolpmann — December 14, 2015 @ 8:59 pm

        • I understand that there was an undeclared naval war going on between the Germans and the US in the Summer of 1941, Mr. Stolpmann. Hitler actually showed a great deal of restraint (for him) in attempting to keep the matter from escalating. Hitler prevented his admirals from attacking US vessels unless fired on first.
          This is what makes Hitler’s declaration all the more foolish. The US needed to withdraw the bulk of its fleet to the Pacific in order to meet the Japanese threat. FDR did not have the necessary votes to declare war on Germany and Germany’s treaty with the Japanese was purely defensive. Ribbentrop and Hitler did give verbal assurances to the Japanese but nothing formal was ever signed.
          The Japanese were in no condition to help the German war effort, except for the Soviet Union. In spite of Hitler’s urging, the Japanese never broke their neutrality pact with the Soviet Union.

          Comment by HAD — December 15, 2015 @ 5:19 am

    • Frankly if the boot was on the other foot, how many Jews would die to save Gentiles? At best we can expect this to be about in the same proportion. Nonetheless, these pretty ordinary people, want to sit in judgement over others. How many Jews are dying today to save those caught in the claws of the ISIS? Are they feeling guilty about it? How many Jews were in the forefront of public opinion to save those slaughtered by the Communists? If anything they were prime apologists for that system. Jews are among the worst hypocrites in these matters.

      Comment by Ivan — December 14, 2015 @ 9:40 pm

    • who dares wings wrote: “Over 450,000 Americans died in WWII, thousands of them fighting in Europe to free Jews from the labor camps they were put into by the Germans.”

      WW2 wasn’t fought by America to free Jews from camps. It was fought to prevent Britain from fully implementing her MacDonald White Paper of May 1939, what would have resulted in the establishement of an Arab-dominated State of Palestine and in a permanent “ghetto status” (as the Zionists used to put it in those days) for the Yishuv. Ian Colvin of the Zionist-led ‘Focus’ (headed by Zionist mogul Sir Bernard Waley-Cohen) didn’t throw Britain into the bed of the Polish military junta in late March 1939, with false information about an alleged imminent German invasion of Poland, for nothing. Meeting Colvin after the war, Zionist war monger Winston Churchill reportedly remarked jovially: “Here’s the man who gave us the War!” Probably one the things Chamberlain later refered to when he stated that “America and world Jews had forced England into the war.”

      Comment by hermie — December 15, 2015 @ 8:23 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: