Scrapbookpages Blog

December 28, 2015

My blog posts about the movie Schindler’s List

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust, movies — Tags: , — furtherglory @ 9:03 am
Photo of the real Oskar Schindler

Photo of the real Oskar Schindler

I check the stats for my blog every morning to see what people have been reading. This morning, I noticed that my blog posts about the movie Schindler’s List have been getting a lot of hits.

A scene from the movie entitled Schindler's List

A scene from the movie entitled Schindler’s List

I have written many blog posts about this movie which I have grouped under the tag Schindler’s List:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/schindlers-list/

I have also written about Schindler’s List on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Kazimierz/Kazimierz01C.html

My photo of the place where scenes in Schindler's List were filmed

My photo of the place where scenes in Schindler’s List were filmed

93 Comments »

  1. The Germans didn’t show the Red Cross homicidal gas chambers because they didn’t exist. And even if they did exist I don’t think they would be showing them. Next point if there were gas chambers in any of the camps they would have been seen because most of these camps were able to be seen from the road. So I have no idea why people think homicidal gas chambers existed when if they did exist thousands of people would have known it. I don’t think there were too many secrets kept in these camps.

    Comment by jrizoli — January 7, 2016 @ 3:05 pm

    • You wrote: “we find that several female SOE spies were executed for their espionage work, while Albert escaped this fate”

      I wrote extensively about the female SOE agents. I don’t believe that they were killed.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 7, 2016 @ 5:37 pm

    • You wrote: “if there were gas chambers in any of the camps they would have been seen because most of these camps were able to be seen from the road.”

      You are correct. The alleged gas chambers at Majdanek could be seen from a major road going past the camp. I was completely flabbergasted by this.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 7, 2016 @ 5:42 pm

    • Then what’s the problem with showing the Red Cross “crematorium?” Just harmless old crematorium. I mean, surely the Red Cross would understand having crematorium to burn bodies. People die, after all.
      It was a well known fact that concentration camps had crematorium. The concentration camps stopped using municipal crematorium in the 1930’s.
      Unless, of course, they had gas chambers in the basement. I guess that’s a good reason to keep them off the itinerary.
      Jeff

      Comment by HAD — January 7, 2016 @ 6:02 pm

  2. HAD,
    What is your opinion of Walter Luftl and his report? http://codoh.com/library/document/2383/
    He came to the same conclusion as Fred Leuchter and he is a registered engineer in fact he was the president of the Austrian engineer’s association.

    Comment by Les — January 2, 2016 @ 12:41 am

    • LES. Walter Luftl too had to state that “due to changes occured because of reconstruction works no reliable analisys can be done”.

      Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 2, 2016 @ 9:35 am

      • A lil’ piece of advice for wolfie: When you make up fake quotations, do it at least in correct English so that it may look credible.😉

        Comment by hermie — January 3, 2016 @ 10:39 am

    • You mean, the Walter Luftl that said this:
      Ironically, this policy of not showing extermination-related facilities is also confirmed by the IHR itself, though unwittingly. In the “Lüftl Report,” supposed expert Walter Lüftl mentions a memo to the commandants of the concentration camps. According to Lüftl, it reads:
      The bordello and the crematories are not to be shown during camp visits. These installations are not to be mentioned to persons visiting the camp…

      Lüftl goes on to comment:

      Apparently, then, everything else could be shown and mentioned to visitors. Logically, then, a gas chamber, if one existed, could be shown and talked about; otherwise, it would have been included in the prohibition.

      Since we cannot assume that the SS ever showed a [homicidal] gas chamber to the inspectors of the International Red Cross, it is permissible to conclude that none existed.
      This is from Nizkor’s website.
      That makes a lot of sense. Obviously if the Germans didn’t show the Red Cross their gas chambers than it didn’t exist.
      Jeff

      Comment by HAD — January 7, 2016 @ 3:00 pm

  3. FURTHERGLORY. In September 1944, requested by the Union of Orthodox Rabbis of USA and Canada Swiss Past President Jean Marie Mussy approched Himmler who already was looking for a contact with Allied Powers for a personal deal – offer the entire SS Corp as an army against URSS – and so he, after the Revolt of the Auschwitz Sonderkomando, ordered the stop of the gassings for end of October. leaving time for the transports from Theresienstadt to undergo selections and liquidate many figures not needed any more.
    Meanwhile Bormann, who had replaced in 1941 Rudolf Hess as Secratary of Hitler gained more and more power and, after the July 20 plot managed to get the real comand in the FUEHRER HAUPTQUARTIER from where in Jannuary 1945 the order of the whole liquidation of Theresienstadt by puting inmates – mostly elderly persons, women and children – on foot marches toward inner Germany shooting all those unable to march. The execution of that order had been delayed by Himmler who too considered the last remaining Jews as a trump card for reaching the deal with the Allied. Indeed at beginn of December a high ranking SS officier visited Theresienstadt and gave the OK for the second Embellishment action.
    I mentioned here only what is consistent with facts made certain as, clearly, orders to liquidate a Ghetto or a Lager had been given oral or, some times, written in a cripted language, Nazi Deutsch.
    Not only Himmler but also Goering tried to reach personal deals with the Allied Powers.
    The Nazis kept their secrets avoiding writings in clear language so few documents had been found, after the destruction of many archives in the last days. You in USA have all the trials in Justice and Senate inquiries based on e-mails or other carelsee writings left around, not the right way to keep secrecy.
    It will take time for me to check some literature about this matter. For today HAPPY BEGINNING OF 2016.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 1, 2016 @ 2:58 am

  4. FURTHERGLORY. Your advise to find a ghost writer in order to make my Father’s book fit for the USA market is quite interesting. So I understand why in USA the real conditions of Jews in those times of darkness are not understood at all. So the Shoah Business can flourish being based on stupid tales which aged survivors are got to recite or to underwrite – in German UNTERSCHREIBEN – in order to meet the market’s taste. Thanks for the kind advise but my late Father gave evidence on how events really occured. As to myself I am studying the real history and deny, even in rude way, to confirm versions which meet the market but not the sad truth, Clearly our way is not the right one to make money, but the honour of my Father and myself is not for sale. Historical truth or nothing. Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR,

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 31, 2015 @ 7:31 am

    • You wrote: “my late Father gave evidence on how events really occured.”

      That’s what people want to know — how events really occurred — as written by a person who was there and was a part of everything.

      You wrote:

      “I am studying the real history and deny, even in rude way, to confirm versions which meet the market but not the sad truth, Clearly our way is not the right one to make money, but the honour of my Father and myself is not for sale.”

      People want to know “the sad truth” as told by your father. This could even be a movie — like the current movie entitled Son of Saul. The popularity of the movie shows that people are still interested in the subject of the Holocaust, and that people are interested in all sides of the story. Why are people all over the world reading my blog? Because there is still a great interest in the subjects, about which I write.

      Comment by furtherglory — December 31, 2015 @ 7:48 am

      • FURTHERGLORY. The movie THE LAST OF THE UNJUST shows parts of the interviews my late Father granted to Lanzmann in February 1976. And certain press had been critical against … Lanzmann. The matter is that in USA and UK not only the negationists show great ignorance about the real conditions in those times of darkness and how difficult choices – take decisions at once or find the right way to speak – under that duress had been.

        Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 2, 2016 @ 9:43 am

  5. FURTHERGLORY, HAD, TALBOT, RIZZOLI. 1. All of the actual events of the Schindler story hardly could be posted in a mowie which could show only the main of them in order to record Schindler and his action. 2. Fred Leuchter is a specialist in USA Gas Chambers of “lawfull executions” not of the “mass murder” ones. 3. The gas used in the individual lawfull executions of USA justince victims Gas Chambers differes from the Zyklon B suitable for mass murder gassings in overcrowded rooms. 4. At war end there had been lack of due respect for victims and remains of the horror. The so called “reconstructions” had only led to more confusion helpfull to the negationists.
    Leuchter with all his expertieses can only kiss my a .. and go to the deepest hell.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 29, 2015 @ 1:08 am

    • That’s very unworthy of you, Doctor Murmelstein, to wish Leuchter “to go to the deepest hell”. Fred Leuchter was originally asked by Ernst Zundell and others to go to Auschwitz and Maidanek to carry out a forensic examination of the facilities labelled as “extermination facilities”.

      At that time, he was a holocaust believer, and went to Poland thinking that he would find sufficient evidence that gas chambers actually existed there. In fact, he set the bar quite high, because he told the revisionists before he left, that even if he found no actual evidence of gassing, but that the facilities could possibly have been used for mass exterminations, then he would publicly proclaim that fact to the world.

      Well, according to Leuchter himself, the facilities that he examined were – in his view – so unsuitable for mass killing operations, that he publicly described the proposition as “ludicrous”.

      Now, that in itself does not mean that a “holocaust” never took place, or that huge numbers of Jews didn’t perish in WW2. All it means is that the extermination facilities in these two camps were never used for mass killing operations. And Leuchter’s Report has since been confirmed by the qualified chemist – Germar Rudolf.

      Comment by Talbot — December 29, 2015 @ 7:03 am

      • Wolf Murmelstein believes that there was a gas chamber at Theresienstadt, where he was a prisoner when he was a child. I have written two blog posts about the alleged gas chamber at Theresienstadt at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/theresienstadt-gas-chamber/

        Comment by furtherglory — December 29, 2015 @ 7:24 am

        • FURTHERGLORY. It had be made certain by proper Court of Justice that a Theresienstadt the building of a Gas Chamber in a room inside the wall had started. Little Fortress Comander Heinrich Joecke admited that the Gas Chamber had been for the mass killing of all the political prisioniers. It had been made certain by the same Court that the Ghetto Elder endangered himself telling Comander Rahm about the allarm among inmates. Comander Rahm obviously denied any reason for allarm but went suddenly to Prague and returned after three day with the order – which only Governor SS General Karl H, Frank had authority to give .- to stop works.
          When in Theresienstadt I was a child but after war I could speak about events with my Father for 40 years and studied the Shoah history, as You can note from my comments here. Files in Court are still available.

          Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 29, 2015 @ 9:53 am

          • I find it difficult to believe that the Little Fortress Commander – Heinrich Joecke – would need a specially-built gas chamber in the Therensienstadt Ghetto for the mass killing of his political prisoners. Why go to the bother of transporting them all over there when it would be a much simpler task to get a battalion of SS men to do the job with a machine-gun within the secrecy and confines of the Little Fortress itself. I wonder if Kommandant Joecke was told by his captors to admit to this falsehood.

            I also had to chuckle at Wolf Murmelstein’s description of a “proper Court of Justice”. I personally think that this court had more to do with that endearing Australian mammal that hops across the antipodean outback – rather than a serious tribunal of fair and impartial justice!

            Comment by Talbot — December 29, 2015 @ 12:42 pm

            • TALBOT. 1. Leuchter failed to point out in his expertises that after the reconstruction works performed on the Gas Chamber buildings any forensic proof had been impossible. 2. I believe in G’D while I can only have, or have not, knowledge of the historical event Holocaust and part of its details; this depends on the information I have got or avoided to get or could get. 3. About many, cruel, details it had been and is impossible to get credible information; indeed the Nazis had been very able to keep secrecy about their deeds. 4. it had been the mentioned statement of Joecke which fully explained the Nazi project to liquidate all of us while Ghetto Comander Rahm, even in trial, hold the version of a bombsafe warehouse and did not claim to have obtained from Governor K.H. Frank the order to stop the works. Compare Rahm and Joecke.

              Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 30, 2015 @ 2:19 am

              • Wolf….You have a Hoax that has been playing out for the last 75 years …..you have NO proof of what happened except by these “expert witnesses” who lied through their teeth to save their asses. The whole Hoax is based on the best liars, and millions of Germans died because of those lies while some 500,000 Jews at the most died and that might be a generous figure. So Jewish deaths are worth more than Goyim deaths.
                You now have to rely on the most bizarre stories to get everyone worked up to fell sorry for you.. The bigger the lie the more will believe it. So now you say anything you want with NO proof and expect those gullible enough to go along with your ruse.
                You Jews just can’t let go, and for that you have everyone hating YOU and your tribe. If you just owned up to the truth and sorted all these things out and admitted there are a lot of problems with the OFJV Official Jewish Version of things it might go well for you but like the people that you are you can’t do that. Once exposed in one area of your life then the whole house of cards comes tumbling down on all aspects to your people acting badly.
                Antisemitism isn’t people hating Jews it’s the Jews hating everyone else especially those that expose them for their bad ways.
                Then to top it all off you ban all discussion of the topic, you ban videos, you jail people for questioning the OFJV of this Hoax.
                So that to me shows how evil you people are….you can’t get your way and you squash all debate on the topic to protect your lies.
                Great bunch of people you are…..

                Comment by jrizoli — December 30, 2015 @ 7:10 am

                • RIZOLI. 1. Differing from You I had been deported and my late Father had been a leading figure in the management of emigration from Vienna and as last Elder of Theresienstadt. Clearly I am better informed than You can be. 2. I had legal trouble because of my refusal to confirm a version – suitable for audience – of things.
                  4. I some times refused to confirm versions of episodes where there had been attempts to obtain gov.t funding for exhibitions or so. 5. I am studying the Jewish history in general and the Holocaust specifically and am in contacts with German scholars just because I could learn the deeds of my late Father. Clear on and for ever?

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 30, 2015 @ 9:29 am

              • @Wolf Murmelstein

                I tried to find information about Commandant Rahm and Heinrich Joecke on the internet. But nothing paged up about the Little Fortress Commander at all. There was a brief account of Rahm on Wikipedia, in which it gives an interesting account of the man’s character and his behaviour towards the inmates at Therensienstadt. It says that he used to beat prisoners and was present at torture sessions – but is this true? there’s no citation or reference to who made these claims. But Wikipedia then goes on to say positive things about Rahm that are quite favourable to him (and this information is credited with a citation). It says that Rahm was cordial to many of the prisoners – especially those from Vienna with a working class background. He was very polite to the Jewish elders and addressed them in respectful terms – even in the presence of other SS personnel. It was he, who smartened up Theresienstadt for the 1944 Red Cross visit, and he made sure, right up until the end of the war that no harm should come to the remaining inmates.

                Yes, he did organise the transport of Jews to Auschwitz, but these people were not sent there for “extermination”. They were desperately needed in the war industries throughout Poland as the German army was driven back out of the Soviet Union in the summer of 1944.

                I don’t believe that a “gas chamber” was being built at Theresienstadt at all – this is all just hearsay and rumours that spread like wild-fire around the ghetto as the German military collapse became inevitable in 1945. Certainly Commander Rahm was not the kind of man to build gas chambers, but I can’t make any comment about Heinrich Joecke because there is no information about him. Can you help out here, Doctor Murmelstein?

                Comment by Talbot — December 30, 2015 @ 7:25 am

                • I mentioned Heinrich Joekel on this page of my website: http://www.scrapbookpages.com/CzechRepublic/Theresienstadt/SmallFortress/smallfortress03.html

                  This quote is from my website:
                  The tour pamphlet says that the position of Commandant “was held throughout the war by Heinrich Jöckel who was notorius for his cruelty.”

                  Our tour guide delighted in telling us that Jöckel was imprisoned for a year in a cell formerly occupied by Jewish prisoners where he was forced to use the toilet formerly used by them. He was executed as a war criminal in 1946.”

                  Jöckel was the Commandant of The Small Fortress, which was the prison at Theresienstadt. He was not the Commandant of Theresienstadt where the Jews lived.

                  Comment by furtherglory — December 30, 2015 @ 8:11 am

                • TALBOT. 1. Rahm had been much better for inmates as his predecessors; clearly he was an SS officer. 2. The works to adapt a suitale room in the walls as a Gas Chamber had been started but then stopped. 3. Having the slovacchia Jews arrived at December 30. 1944 reported some allarming information the engineer in charge of the work – without any written design only on base of oral instructions – allarmed the Elder who, at a suitable moment, faced the Comander who spoke about a bombsafe warehouse. 4. At any rate, the Comander hurried suddenly to Prague and three days later returned with the order to stop works. 5. The Elder Murmelstein mastered it to adress the Comander in the right way avoiding any useless word or so and managed so to save the remaining inmates and many arrived with the death marches at Liberation. 6. His book is available in Italian and German but not in English as no USA or UK pubblisher show interest. Strange, is not it?

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 30, 2015 @ 9:12 am

                • Well done, FG – you actually visited the ‘Small Fortress’ near Theresienstadt, and took notes and photos for us to study. It is interesting that you have images of the site that the official guides claim was an execution yard. This means that the Fortress commander – Hienrich Joecke didn’t want, or need, a gas chamber to be built in the walls of the nearby ghetto. He had a perfectly adequate place in the Small Fortress itself for the execution of convicted political prisoners, sabotuers, insurrectionists and spies.

                  The tour guide describes Joecke as “notorious for his cruelty”. But how do we know that for certain. The answer is – we don’t! Its all made up stuff for the phony “people’s trial” held by the Czechs in 1946. Commander Joecke was running a high security prison for convicts who were regarded by the Third Reich as dangerous wartime enemies. He was probably quite strict – but not cruel – and had to carry out summary trials and court-martials where the death penalty was often the result.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 30, 2015 @ 9:30 am

                • I think that the alleged plan to gas the prisoners at Theresienstadt is a ridiculous story. I wrote about how ridiculous this alleged plan was on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/the-plan-to-gas-all-the-jews-at-theresienstadt-or-if-that-wasnt-enough-to-drown-them/

                  Wolf Mulmelstein was a small child at Theresienstadt. He believes the stories told about the plans to kill all the Jews, but these stories don’t make sense.

                  Comment by furtherglory — December 30, 2015 @ 9:39 am

                • @Wolf Murmelstein – I’m afraid your evidence is just too flimsy for me to be convinced that Commander Rahm was building a gas chamber, and then promptly cancelled the work. And you even say there is nothing in writing to prove that such a chamber was under construction anyway. So therefore we are left with an open question with no answer.

                  I believe that Rahm did what he could to protect the inmates of Theresienstadt right up-until the end of the war. In fact, he and your father – the Jewish Elder – worked together to achieve this outcome and should both be saluted for their efforts, because there was no fighting, or deaths, or destruction there.

                  The difficult situation both men found themselves in during the last couple of months of the war must have put tremendous pressure on each of them. But to their credit, they held their nerve, and thus ensured that Therensienstadt was handed over to the Czechs and Soviets intact.

                  I hope that eventually all this slander against Rahm will cease, and that he will be rehabilitated in the basically good and honest Commander that he really was.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 30, 2015 @ 10:40 am

                • FURTHERGLORY, TALBOT. 1. Eichmann wanted to liquidate us all and so he, like other Lager commanders, thought to build a Gas Chamber on his own account. 2.Rahm belonging to the Eichmann staff had to follow works. 3. When the Elder spoke about the allarm among inmates Rahm realized his interest to inform the Governor SS General K.H.Frank who had the authority to order to stop works as he tried to reach a personal agreement with the Allied Powers. 4. Only inside the Ghetto Walls it had been possible to find a room suitable for a Gas Chamber and only in the Ghetto persons – an engineers and workers – had been available. 5. My late Father until passing away suffered by the “survivor syndrom” with the doubt to have made the right choices and taken the right decisions in those horrible times without the necessary informations or time to think better. At any rate about THERESIENSTADT, Eichmann’s show Ghetto, I am certainly better informed than all of You who never stood in face of an SS. My Father stood in lasting danger and had a poison capsle allways available, I myself – a little boy – at least four times had to stay in face of the SS as my Mother and myself had been considered hostages. In USA and UK You have no right idea what a murder doctrine Nazism had been and still is. Besides, in USA and also UK there is a great ignorance about history, geography, demography of Central, East and South Europe. HAPPY NEW YEAR..

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 30, 2015 @ 12:26 pm

                • Wolfe no offense but you are so full of s*** your eyes are turning brown.
                  I am still looking for a homicidal gas chamber can you please show me one that was not a real life shower room or a crematorium that they pass off as a real alive gas chamber. When are you going to come to grips with the fact that the Holocaust is a scam and all you people who have all this traumatic mental anguish because of it needs some real good psychiatric help.

                  Comment by jrizoli — December 30, 2015 @ 12:44 pm

                • Unfortunately, its not just Doctor Murmelstein who is away with the fairies, because I read this piece from FG’s website regarding another famous Theresienstadt former inmate. This “survivor” – named Inge Auerbacher – wrote;-

                  “There are documents in Gestapo HQ, Berlin, about actual preparations (to exterminate everyone), and particularly about the building of a food store…which could easily become a gas chamber, and the building of a duck-pond…which could be easily changed into an area where the camp’s inmates could be shot by machine-guns, burned by flame-throwers, or drowned by a gush of water from the river Ohre. However, the leadership of the Reich had different plans”.

                  Inge Auerbacher is highly regarded in educational circles – and is permitted to travel around the schools of the United States, teaching all this stuff to the kids.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 30, 2015 @ 2:10 pm

                • TALBOT. It should seem strange to You that Inge Auerbach is heard and invited to deliver lectures while no one minds aboutTh the evidence given by the last Elder. The full text of his interview with Lanzmann – 18 hours – is availble at USHM. Yes. Rahm spoke about a bombsafe warehouse and a duk farm but hurried to Prague and returned with the order that only Governor and SS General K.H.Frank had authority to give to stop works. Indeed, SS General Frank considered Theresienstadt as a trump card in order to reach a personal agreement with Allied Powers. The Elder Murmelstein found the right way to let Rahm think to have a possible role even after war and so he chose to follow Governor Frank.
                  FURTHERGLORY. Rahm had been better than his predessesors but however an SS officer. The Elder Murmelstein found the right way to adress and get to help the efforts – second embellishment action – to obtain the International Red Cross visit. At the visit Murmelstein, endagering himself, found the moment to launch a cry for asking help. So the Red Cross Delegates obtained the assurance of Frank that no one would be removed from Theresienstadt and then to put the Ghetto under their protection.
                  But the Elder Murmelstein had been – and still is – victim of a lasting slander campaign, especially in UK and USA where no pubblisher has shown interest for his book; clearly not suitable for the Shoah Business. Rahm, answered ironically a very silly question of the Prague Jewish Comunity – dominated by the Benes clique – Atorney stating “no, it had not been so. Murmelstein did not give us orders.”
                  Enough for today and again HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of You.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 30, 2015 @ 11:57 pm

                • You wrote: “the Elder Murmelstein had been – and still is – victim of a lasting slander campaign, especially in UK and USA where no pubblisher has shown interest for his book”

                  There are numerous publishers in the USA and I think that a publisher could be found. I believe that there would be great interest in his book since it would be very controversial. That is what people like — something controversial!

                  It could be that the book has been turned down because the language is hard to understand, especially by Americans. You need to get a ghost writer to turn it into modern English which people today would understand.

                  Comment by furtherglory — December 31, 2015 @ 6:09 am

                • I’m intrigued by the proposed food store at Theresienstadt being used as a gas chamber. What were they planning to do with all the pizzas, pies, puddings, pastries and pasties that were stored inside – were they to be consumed by the SS guards as they were gassing the poor unfortunate victims? And what about the ducks on the pond? I’ve no doubt they were going to be exterminated too – by machine-gun fire!

                  But these stories are pure Jewish fairy tales. Just think – if you were the Kommandant, and were given orders to “liquidate” everyone in the ghetto, would you really set up your extermination facilities in the same place where every one you want to murder is still carrying out their everyday life as normal. Wouldn’t you want to hide your dastardly plot from the inhabitants so that they would remain completely ignorant of your plan and not be alarmed.

                  In other words, would not the Kommandant, have set up a secret shooting range just beyond the cemetery that lies to the south of the town. Not only could you bury the bodies easily, but there was a crematorium there as well. The inmates of Theresienstadt would be told that the ghetto is being closed down, and they were all being sent in small groups to other camps inside Germany. A couple of buses full of inmates would leave the town twice a day, so that everything would remain calm there while the executions and disposal of the bodies took place secretly and unhurriedly at the execution site.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 31, 2015 @ 8:53 am

                • <TALBOT. Your reply shows great ignorance of what kind of food had been really available in the last months of the Third Reich. So, I could not care less about the offensive remarks on my person. It seems that in December 1944 from the FUEHRER HEAD QUARTER – not by Hitler personally but by Borman who had already taken over – the order to liquidate Terezin and set all inmates on foot marches, shooting those unable to walk. Mentioning small groups of inmates in autobuses or so You show more and more Your great, offensive, ignorance of the then times history. Do you think that with the shortage of fuel and transport facilities in Germany Ghetto inmates would have taken to other camps or so by confortable buses? Before speaking or writing on this sad history You ought to seat down and study for much time as, at the present moment, You show in comments only great ignorance of those tragic time.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 31, 2015 @ 9:47 am

                • You wrote: “It seems that in December 1944 from the FUEHRER HEAD QUARTER – not by Hitler personally but by Borman who had already taken over – the order to liquidate Terezin and set all inmates on foot marches, shooting those unable to walk.”

                  I have researched this and I can’t find any mention of Martin Bormann giving an order to liquidate Theresienstadt and set inmates on foot marches.

                  This is why you should publish your father’s book, or publish a book written by you.

                  Comment by furtherglory — December 31, 2015 @ 10:29 am

              • I have written several blog posts about Fred Leuchter which you can read under the tag Fred Leuchter at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/fred-leuchter/

                I believe that Fred Leuchter has been demonized because he is a really nice person who has not defended himself from the insults of True Believers. He can’t understand why he has been demonized by the Jews, after he provided expert information on the so-called “gas chambers.”

                Comment by furtherglory — December 30, 2015 @ 9:53 am

                • I read the blog posts about Fred Leuchter, and you have a photo image of a REAL gas chamber – i.e;- the one that was built in the penitentiary at Jefferson City, Missouri.

                  Well, that building was designed to gas just one, or two, people at a time; so one has to ask – if you need a building that size to execute just a couple of victims, then how big would your structure have to be in order to exterminate up to 2,000 people in a single gassing session. My goodness, the facility would be have to be enormous. Fair enough, it wouldn’t have to be anything like a thousand times bigger, but common sense suggests that it would need to be up to 30 times the size of the building that we see in the image.

                  In addition, you would need a vast undressing room, plus a sufficient sized crematoria, or a huge furnace, in which to dispose of all the bodies within 24 hours.

                  But the ruined structures that I saw at Birkenau are so small and compact, that it would be difficult to gas even a hundred people at a time. And even then – how did all the 85 Sondercommando workers fit in as well.

                  I think the “holocaust industry” and the Auschitz-Birkenau authorities have got some serious problems that they urgently need to explain to the public here.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 31, 2015 @ 7:00 am

                • You wrote: “how big would your structure have to be in order to exterminate up to 2,000 people in a single gassing session.”

                  I think that Fred Leuchter, the gas chamber expert, would tell you that a gas chamber that could be used to kill 2,000 people at a time would be much too dangerous to use. You could end up killing everyone in a whole city. Common sense tells you that there were no gas chambers in the concentration camps.

                  Comment by furtherglory — December 31, 2015 @ 7:55 am

    • Many years ago, I put the full text of Leuchter’s report about the Dachau gas chamber on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/GasChamber/LeuchterReport.html

      I put links to photos to illustrate what Leuchter wrote in his report. I was demonized for publishing this and called a Holocaust denier, just for illustrating something that I did not write myself. My photos show that the Dachau gas chamber could not have been a gas chamber.

      Comment by furtherglory — December 29, 2015 @ 7:47 am

    • I agree in principle to what you are saying, Wolf. Leuchter did not have permission to take samples from the gas chambers. He did not take control samples from the living quarters. He never consulted the historical documents available at Auschwitz (unlike Pressic or Van Pelt), did not take into account that the chambers had forced ventilation systems to vent any remaining fumes into the atmosphere. He did not tell the firm he hired what the samples were for, consequently they used the wrong test to determine cyanide levels. He did not know that Krema I was a reconstruction.
      Here’s the funny part:
      He still detected cyanide levels in the samples he provided. He simply dismissed the levels as too low.
      Later tests by the Poles found cyanide as well.
      Here’s where I differ from you:
      I don’t think Leuchter deserves hell. I think he has a differing opinion that needs to be proven wrong. I don’t think the man needs to be vilified.
      I understand your anger in this matter, you personally suffered under the Nazis and the Nazis murdered millions of fellow Jews because of their twisted ideology. What happened to the Jews and other victims of Nazi aggression is wrong. It doesn’t matter what Leuchter, Rizoli, Butz, etc. say or think. They are wrong, for whatever reason and nothing changes that.
      I wish you a Happy New Year.

      Jeff

      Comment by HAD — December 29, 2015 @ 1:00 pm

  6. Talbot:
    No, the judge did not.

    http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/l/leuchter-fred/qualifications-as-witness.html

    I love talking about Fred Leuchter. I honestly have nothing against the man but any criticism of him makes deniers come screaming out of the woodwork.
    Jeff

    Comment by HAD — December 28, 2015 @ 7:39 pm

    • I guess the next thing you’ll be saying is that fred didn’t even work in the field it wasn’t even his job right. I already explained to you in the past in fred has already explained that even to me he did not need an engineering licensed to do what he was doing you only need it to do blueprints. You seem to have a hard time understanding that but that’s the way it is. Why don’t you talk to fred himself and find out do you want to telephone number.
      I find it interesting that you believe so highly of the Nixkor site I used to read what they have to say but I read so many lies in misinformation I stopped reading it.

      Comment by jrizoli — December 28, 2015 @ 7:49 pm

      • I do think highly of Nizkor. Admittedly it is a little old but the info is still valid. I understand why you don’t like it.
        You make very free with Fred Leuchter’s phone number. Is he aware that you are offering it to a complete stranger? Frankly, I’m not completely comfortable with that.
        Jeff

        Comment by HAD — December 28, 2015 @ 7:56 pm

        • I would ask him first if he was comfortable with it.
          I should be seeing him soon anyway.

          Comment by jrizoli — December 28, 2015 @ 7:57 pm

          • My interest in this matter is to protect his privacy.
            I myself don’t mind talking to him, provided that the conversation is only between the two of us. I don’t want to be recorded.
            Other than that this might be interesting.
            Jeff

            Comment by HAD — December 29, 2015 @ 12:41 pm

    • HAD wrote: ” I honestly have nothing against the man but any criticism of him makes deniers come screaming out of the woodwork.”

      And the zealous worshipers of the Holohoax cult seem to think that their life depends on the defamation of Leuchter and his professional abilities as a technician-expert on execution devices. A funny sight. Really. Perhaps that’s just because they realize how clownish they look with their pathetic pharmacist-Messiah and their own inability to bring an expert on gas chambers with a C.V. more impressive than Leuchter’s one.

      By the way, your comment is quite rich, knowing that YOU are the one bringing up Leuchter on here most of time.😉

      Comment by hermie — December 29, 2015 @ 8:14 am

      • I guess the question now is WHO of the pro holocaust lobby is an expert that could prove these make shift rooms were used as real homicidal gas chambers?
        The Krakow report folks told the truth in the beginning then lied in their second report should we trust them again?
        Bottom line is any person with a brain can see these rooms could not be used for mass killings. So if there is some knucklehead out there saying they could please show us first of all a real picture of a homicidal gas chamber and then how it was supposed to accomplish the dastardly deed of killing tens of thousands of people a day.
        Imagine this…..”expert witness” Kurt Gerstein the liar said 24,000 a day were killed…..Really now? Where are the piles of bodies waiting in a big pile to be cremated as they would of been a long waiting pile considering they couldn’t cremate at the most a thousand people a day with things working right with no breakdowns. For some reason there are some of you here that have a problem with science and the logistics on how things were done. But you defend these magical death figures and the disposal methods because you have no choice as your whole Hoax story stands or falls on this extermination bullshit. And as you can see your story falls pretty flat like a house of cards in a normal wind.
        But you continue to push this death crap to no avail and the only ones that are going to believe you are those that don’t want to accept the truth.
        These are the people that believe the lie is better than the truth, and if you’re a fiction reader or writer that is most definitely true.
        What really happened is quite boring than the Hollywood version stories that are promoted today.
        So with no defense what do you do? You attack the personalities of people involved with exposing the Hoax. This is what is called a cheap shot.
        But you back up all those thousands of liars who say the most preposterous things like there isn’t an issue with what they say…..
        To me this shows that either you have some learning disabilities with absorbing facts or you’re just plain evil.
        You do know that tens of millions of innocent Germans lost their lives because of these lies. But then again a Jewish death is worth more than a German one.
        Go figure!

        Comment by jrizoli — December 29, 2015 @ 8:51 am

        • You wrote: “WHO of the pro holocaust lobby is an expert that could prove these make shift rooms were used as real homicidal gas chambers?”

          The problem is that a real “expert” would not say that the so-called gas chambers were used as real homicidal gas chambers. The “experts” are Fred Leuchter and Germar Rudolf, and they both say that there were no gas chambers. To my knowledge, no one has ever proved them wrong.

          Comment by furtherglory — December 29, 2015 @ 9:32 am

        • Well, if I do have a learning disability it’s a good thing I wasn’t born in Nazi Germany. Otherwise I would have wound up in a gas chamber.
          Or murdered with a lethal injection. Or starved to death. Or at the very least sterilized. So I have that going for me.
          An interesting word, evil. Am I evil because I don’t agree with you? What about me is evil?
          You are wrong that tens millions of Germans died because of “lies.” First, you are exaggerating the amount of German dead. Perhaps 9 million Germans died during the course of the war (the highest number I’ve seen is 8.8 million, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and round up).
          Second, they didn’t die because of “lies.” They died because their leader, Adolph Hitler, invaded Poland, triggering the declaration of War by France and Britain. Hitler then invaded the Soviet Union and declared war on the United States. Were the Soviets and US not allowed to answer? Especially the Soviets, after all, the Germans invaded them. Was it wrong for the Soviets to defend themselves?
          Any loss of life is a tragedy, German, Jewish, Russian, Ukrainian, French, etc. The difference between you and I? I don’t idolize dead man.
          Jeff

          Comment by HAD — December 29, 2015 @ 1:26 pm

          • Hitler went into Poland to rescue the Germans were living there being kill by the Polish people. He didn’t go in there just to go in there. And I don’t understand why are you making a big deal about it in the first place. The Russians went into Poland too. you seem like you’re only concerned with the Germans. The Germans had a right to go into Poland the Russians had no right to go on the Poland but you’re not complaining about them.
            I look at lies as evil… if you like a back up lies and then your evil too. That’s why the Jews are evil people because they have been lying from the beginning and they haven’t stop lying.
            Of course we all know there is money in those lies and the more they lie the more money they got for the reparations that’s about it when it comes to them telling the truth anyway.

            Comment by jrizoli — December 29, 2015 @ 1:48 pm

            • I wrote about the start of World War II on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/alfred-naujocks-and-the-start-of-world-war-ii/

              Comment by furtherglory — December 29, 2015 @ 4:24 pm

            • So, Hitler up and decided to invade Poland in September of 1939 to protect ethnic Germans from their evil oppressors?
              Nazi Germany and Poland had a very good relationship, better than Weimar Germany. The first treaty Hitler signed after coming to power in 1933 was with Poland (signed in 1934). As an Austrian Hitler felt the Czechs were a bigger threat, not the Poles. Several writers, including Kershaw and Snyder, believe that Hitler wanted Polish assistance against the Soviet Union and would have awarded the Poles Soviet territory in return for the Polish Corridor and Danzig. The Poles refused to go along with this, causing Hitler to turn against them.
              The Soviets were in Poland because of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. This Pact gave the Soviets half of Poland in return for Soviet neutrality. Hitler believed (with some justification) that Soviet neutrality would prevent the British and French from going to war with him.
              As far as why you think I am evil……..Mr. Rizoli, you genuinely need help. I can be a smart ass when provoked but I think it is not appropriate regarding you. I honestly don’t know how you function in the real world. Perhaps you need a vacation from all of this.

              Comment by HAD — December 30, 2015 @ 6:08 am

              • HAD wrote: “Nazi Germany and Poland had a very good relationship, better than Weimar Germany. The first treaty Hitler signed after coming to power in 1933 was with Poland (signed in 1934). ”

                Yes, Pilsudski’s death was a real tragedy for Europe. Dealing with the military junta – the Polish forgotten “Colonels’ regime” – that came after him, was another business…

                HAD wrote: “Several writers, including Kershaw and Snyder, believe that Hitler wanted Polish assistance against the Soviet Union and would have awarded the Poles Soviet territory in return for the Polish Corridor and Danzig. The Poles refused to go along with this, causing Hitler to turn against them. The Soviets were in Poland because of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. ”

                So the orthodox narrative claims that Hitler believed he could remove the Soviet threat by establishing a common border with the Soviet Union in the middle of Poland?!? Funny. I’d rather have kept the Polish buffer for that purpose. But if Kershawand Snyder say Hitler believed otherwise, that must be true…😉

                Comment by hermie — December 30, 2015 @ 2:10 pm

                • 1/2 of Poland was the price Hitler paid for Soviet neutrality. To Hitler it was a small price to pay to possibly keep the West from declaring war (a major “oops” on his part) and to keep the USSR from going to war on the side of the West (mission accomplished). That is until Hitler decided to break his treaty by invading the USSR (probably seemed like a good idea at the time).
                  Jeff

                  Comment by HAD — January 7, 2016 @ 6:25 pm

          • You wrote: “Well, if I do have a learning disability it’s a good thing I wasn’t born in Nazi Germany. Otherwise I would have wound up in a gas chamber.”

            That is the story that is currently promoted at the Hartheim Castle memorial site. I wrote about this on this page of my website: http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Hartheim/exhibits01.html
            and on this page: http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Hartheim/exhibits02.html

            I have a section about the Hartheim gas chamber at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Hartheim/gaschamber01a.html

            It was very clear to me that the handicapped people that were killed at Hartheim were given “mercy deaths” because they were unable to function as normal people. You can see the interior of the so-called gas chamber at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Hartheim/gaschamber02.html

            Comment by furtherglory — December 29, 2015 @ 3:27 pm

            • I find it interesting that you make excuses for a regime that appointed itself judge, jury and executioner over helpless people who could not make the decision to end their lives on their own.

              Comment by HAD — December 30, 2015 @ 6:13 am

              • Do you know the story of why deformed people were killed at Hartheim castle? The following quote is from my website:
                Begin quote
                The Nazi euthanasia program began in August 1939 when a five-month-old baby boy, named Gerhard Kretschmar, was “put to sleep” after the boy’s father made a request to Adolf Hitler for a “mercy killing.” Hitler sent his personal physician, Karl Brandt, to conduct a medical examination before giving his permission for the infant to be given a lethal injection.

                Karl Brandt was put on trial at Nuremberg in the “Doctor’s Trial.” In his testimony, Brandt said that the baby’s father, Richard Kretchmar, had written to Hitler’s office in early 1939, asking for permission to kill his blind and deformed son. The following quote is from Brandt’s testimony:

                “The father of a deformed child wrote to the Fuhrer with a request to be allowed to take the life of this child or this creature. Hitler ordered me to take care of this case. The child had been born blind, seemed to be idiotic, and a leg and parts of the arm were missing.”

                An estimated 8,000 deformed children were killed in the same manner, some without the consent of their parents.

                The Nazi euthanasia program was code-named T4, named after the address on Tiergartensstrasse in Berlin; this was the street address of the Privatkanzlei des Führers run by Philip Bouhler. By the beginning of 1940, six hospitals were involved in these “mercy killings.” Records discovered in 2003 show that the euthanasia program was eventually extended to 296 medical facilities in Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic and Poland where mentally and physically disabled children and adults were injected, gassed or starved to death.

                The Nazis made a documentary film of some of the adult victims before they were killed; this was an attempt to justify the murder of disabled and deformed people. Many of the victims, who were crippled by a birth defect called spina bifida, are shown in the film, walking on all fours. This film is not shown at the Hartheim Memorial Site.
                End quote from my website

                I have seen the film of the adults walking on all fours, which used to be shown in America, but is not shown any more.

                Deformed children were also put to death in America, years ago.

                Comment by furtherglory — December 30, 2015 @ 7:17 am

                • The United States had aeuthanasia program but I guess that doesn’t matter to anyone who’s the Jew only the Germans with bad guys when they did these type of things. Of course the Jews have their own euthanasia program now it’s called eliminating the Palestinians.

                  Comment by jrizoli — December 30, 2015 @ 7:57 am

                • I realize that what I said came off in a harsh way. My apologies.
                  I know the story of the first child that died. I will not say “murdered” because that is a harsh indictment of a father in pain of his child’s circumstance. As a father, I don’t know if I wouldn’t have wanted the same thing.
                  One of the interesting facts of the T-4 program is that it ended because of German protest.
                  Apparently the Germans themselves were not ready for something like this but it showed the genocidal bent of the Nazi program. Not all those who died were incurable.

                  Comment by HAD — December 30, 2015 @ 12:47 pm

                • HAD wrote: “Apparently the Germans themselves were not ready for something like this but it showed the genocidal bent of the Nazi program.”

                  Genocide? C’mon. Must today’s American and European intrauterine slaughter (very often of healthy fetuses!!) be called a genocide too? Deciding if Mother Nature’s blunders must be helped to die or left to rot in a sinister asylum, should be an internal affair. Christian sentimentalism has no place in such debates. Those supersticious mystics should be grateful to be allowed to worship a Jew and just avoid being too noisy.

                  HAD wrote: “Not all those who died were incurable.”

                  Of course they were all incurable. At least with the medicine of that time. And also often with the medicine of today.

                  Comment by hermie — December 30, 2015 @ 1:48 pm

              • Such “helpless people” are not born today. The fetus is aborted as soon as it is known that the child is hopelessly deformed. Such births are also prevented in America because persons who are related are not allowed to marry and produce deformed children. In Germany today, two people who have hereditary deafness are allowed to marry and produce deaf children. Those mean ole Nazis did not allow two people with hereditary deafness to marry.

                Comment by furtherglory — December 30, 2015 @ 9:02 am

              • HAD wrote wrote: “you make excuses for a regime that appointed itself judge, jury and executioner over helpless people who could not make the decision to end their lives on their own.”

                It’s good to know that the German debate about euthanasia was a pre-Nazi one. In pre-Nazi Germany, psychiatrist Dr. Alfred Hoche and attorney Karl Binding wrote a groundbreaking book entitled “The Permission to Destroy Life Unworthy of Life” in 1920. Dr. Hoche and Binding were among the first to develop the concept of “brain dead” or “mental death,” as they called it. According to Hoche and Binding, since “brain dead” patients couldn’t decide to end their lives, their doctors had to decide for them. Destroying “life unworthy of life” is “the work of healing” and “such killing is compassionate and consistent with medical ethics,” Hoche and Binding advocated. No cynicism in the term “mercy death.” That’s really what it was. And the hundreds of thousands of people starved to death by the Allied embargo of WW1 were still in the memories of all the Germans and Austrians old enough. The concern of saving food was bound to the words “world war.”

                Comment by hermie — December 30, 2015 @ 1:27 pm

                • HERMIE. Thanks for the information about the writings of Hoche and Binding. Any further information – German title of their book, etc. – would be helpfull for my historical research.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 2, 2016 @ 9:54 am

                • HERMIE. Again thanks. I already found the pages of WIKIPEDIA about Hoche and Binding and they thesis and quoted it in the summary of Jewish History I am working on. Note however that the killing of unworthy lives can refer to a phisically or mentally disabled person but also to racially groups to exterminate. The T4 Program started the use of Gas Chambers. So the story of mass murder in Gas Chambers of racially selected people considered unworthy to live is the logical development. The T4 programm started in 1939, the Gas Vans had been invented and employed in summer 1941 and the first Gas Chamber at Chelmo started its killings in December1941. Sobibor, Majdanek, Treblinka and Auschwitz followed in 1942. Thanks to the negationism I could develop the above. Best.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 2, 2016 @ 1:20 pm

                • Wolf…..
                  I am so tired of this Bullshit…..there were NO gas vans…or homicidal gas chambers PERIOD! You can’t make up all the stories you want to fit your theries but push come to shove, Nada! Nothing! Zilch!
                  If they really wanted to kill these people just burn down the Ghettos they were living and machine gun them down as they came out.
                  Why would the Germans spend all their resources, time and money to ship them hundreds of miles and then kill them?
                  Many Jews were used for their their labor and they actually help the German war effort out, if they weren’t sabotaging things.
                  If they (prisoners) or anyone for that matter did sabotage the war effort like some did in the Dora plant then they were shot.
                  The gas van story is explained in The book Dissecting The Holocaust by Germar Rudolf which I’m reading now…, page 217 Ingrid Weckert wrote the article.
                  Here is a link to the original
                  http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndwagon.html
                  Wake up people don’t believe the Exterminationist crap….

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 2, 2016 @ 1:38 pm

                • You wrote: “Why would the Germans spend all their resources, time and money to ship them hundreds of miles and then kill them?”

                  You have made a very good point! I agree with you. This doesn’t make sense.

                  Comment by furtherglory — January 2, 2016 @ 6:09 pm

                • FURTHERGLORY. RIZOLI. The Nazis wanted to perform their extermination programm in highest secrecy. Beside, they did not want to destruct quarters in towns. So they forced Ghetto population still alive after starving and deseases to leave with the trasports to … the Death Camps and kill them by Zyklon B in the Gas Chamners. In USA You lack of the minimum knowledge of European history and geography so as any real idea about the murderous Nazi doctrine.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 3, 2016 @ 9:58 am

                • Wolf

                  I think your brain had some damage done to it.
                  Secrecy in the camps….the camps were an open book. People came and went all the time. You could see into most of the camps from the street so what weren’t they able to see? If there were people being killed like you say in gas chambers don’t you think there would be thousands of people reporting it. How about those huge piles of bodies? Where were these in the camps? Piles of coke for the crematoriums? Piles of ashes from all the bodies? The piles of wood for the burning pits? You thionk there would be some trace of these things but guess what NOTHING! Except the lies in your mind. How about clothing piles 120 feet? high in Treblinka that some idiots said they saw. Not even possible to get piles that high with the equipment they had. I would think that huge pile would be seen from the street miles away? Another dream.
                  It’s bad enough in the German camps they said people were being gassed regularly and then years later they said there were no gas homicidal chambers in ANY of the German camps. So how do you explain that one. Were these people lying from the beginning, I would say so. Why would people blatantly lie about something that didn’t happen? Then you believe it and don’t question it. Do you think we are that stupid to believe this horseshit?
                  You haven’t come into reality my friend. You live in a dream world, where you want to believe your bad dreams and horror stories that you have collected in time. The problem is nothing is real, they are just illusions of a man that has some severe mental problems and can’t distinguish from Right and wrong and then you relate all the nightmares to people you come in contact with and you hope they believe you. We don’t by it and you say we’re the bad guys…….You need some help my friend.

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 3, 2016 @ 10:24 am

                • wolf wrote: “The T4 Program started the use of Gas Chambers. So the story of mass murder in Gas Chambers of racially selected people considered unworthy to live is the logical development.”

                  I don’t believe in the laughable gas chambers of the T4 Program. I believe that the T4 Program was implemented by means of lethal injections only.

                  Logical development within the Holocaust paradigm maybe. A great illustration of the lousy findings and conclusions brought by false paradigms definitely. Even inside the Holocaust paradigm, that was no logical development technically speaking. Efficient killings by means of bottles of pure carbon monoxide don’t lead to much less efficient killings by means of engine exhaust with a low content of carbon monoxide. Technical nonsense…

                  Comment by hermie — January 5, 2016 @ 7:05 am

      • I think it’s funny to watch deniers screech about him.
        Jeff

        Comment by HAD — December 29, 2015 @ 1:02 pm

  7. Other than wasting my time what would be the significance of Fred building a gas chamber. I don’t see where this has anything to do with anything. He was an engineer he worked with executional equipment all kinds of commercial executional equipment that’s all that you have to know about him. I think you’re just wasting my time and other people’s time you read this thread because the fact that he didn’t build a gas chamber does not mean he was not an expert In how that gas chambers worked… no different than a person who works on cars is an expert on how it works he didn’t build the car he works on the car I don’t see why you can’t understand that how can I be any planer than that.

    Comment by jrizoli — December 28, 2015 @ 5:50 pm

    • What, are you the only person allowed to ask for gas chambers? Am I not allowed to ask for gas chambers as well? Are you the only person allowed to ask for gas chambers?
      I’ll let you off the hook. It’s an unfair inquiry on my part, only a few states have them. I think in Leuchter’s time only six states used them. I don’t know of any states that use them now, I believe most states use lethal injection for execution purposes.
      Just tell me which gas chambers he serviced and we’ll leave it at that.
      Jeff

      Comment by HAD — December 28, 2015 @ 6:36 pm

  8. The movie is FAR more important than Schindler and ALL the parties associated with him ever were. Both are grossly misleading, intentionally on the parts of those conveying “information” about them to us.

    Fortunately, neither is of any real importance.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — December 28, 2015 @ 4:05 pm

  9. Find out the truth about Swindlers List here…….

    Jim Rizoli
    CCFIILE.COM For my Holocaust links.

    Jim Rizoli on youtube videos…

    Comment by jrizoli — December 28, 2015 @ 9:08 am

    • RIZZOLI. in those times of darkness one had to swindle when trying to save lives. I have watched the movie and read the real story which had been quite worse than what could be shown in the movie. I, a real Shoah survivor, found it satisfactory.
      Mr. Rizzoli, remember that in the view of real German Nazi You neither are an aryan.

      Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 28, 2015 @ 9:24 am

      • You should check out Rizoli’s website, Wolf. He describes a beautiful world where Hitler won and all of the great things that would have occurred.
        Never mind that Hitler didn’t like the United States or the people that lived there (though, to be fair, Hitler respected the US with its industrial and technological potential).
        Never mind that German National Socialism was one of the most exclusionary political theories in the history of political theories.
        Never mind how the Jews and Slavs would have suffered if Hitler had won. The Shoah was simply the tip of a very murderous iceberg. German officials and Gestapo in Poland reported that Poles feared that once all of the Jews were dead the SS would start killing them next (the Germans started this process with Operation Tannenberg, the systematic killing of Polish leaders, teachers, military officers, etc.). Naturally we need to consider the Hunger Plan, the Commisar order, the deliberate starvation of Soviet POWs, the wild partisan hunts that killed more civilians than partisans in the Soviet Union (especially in Belarus and the Ukraine), etc.
        Rizoli naturally considers none of these things. He babbles on about how Hitler wanted to stop the spread of Communism (never mind how Hitler’s actions led directly to the Iron Curtain) and how the Holocaust never happened.
        I guess everyone is entitled to their own delusions.
        As always, hope the holiday finds you in good health.
        Jeff

        Comment by HAD — December 28, 2015 @ 12:13 pm

        • Jeff

          There is no hope for you if you read my website and didn’t get it.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — December 28, 2015 @ 12:39 pm

          • I get it quite well, Mr. Rizoli.
            As a matter of fact, I understand Hitler far better than you ever could.
            Jeff

            Comment by HAD — December 28, 2015 @ 12:42 pm

          • You also have an enormous ego if you think reading your website or watching your videos would cause me to “convert.”

            Comment by HAD — December 28, 2015 @ 1:55 pm

            • Why I am so confident…
              More of your facts….
              Still looking for that homicidal gas chamber are You.

              http://balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantastic-Holocaust-Survivor-Stories-Jewish-Soap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php

              Comment by jrizoli — December 28, 2015 @ 2:11 pm

              • I showed you a gas chamber. You didn’t accept its authenticity.
                That’s a you problem.
                I’m still waiting for you to show me a picture of a gas chamber that Leuchter built….or designed and built.
                Take your time. I’ll wait.
                Jeff

                Comment by HAD — December 28, 2015 @ 3:18 pm

                • Jeff

                  I’m a little confused by your post about leuchter What is the problem with him? Why would he build a gas chamber he was the one that serviced executional equipment There was a whole separate company that made gas chambers in the United States. He did not make gas chambers. He service the things that were in the prison to expediate the executions of the prisoners.
                  You are bringing up that topic is just a red herring over the trail because you can’t prove what you have to prove.

                  Comment by jrizoli — December 28, 2015 @ 4:58 pm

              • I did enjoy the link you posted, Mr. Rizoli. Very amusing. The problem is you’ve posted it before.
                What exactly do you think to prove with that silly bullshit?
                Jeff

                Comment by HAD — December 28, 2015 @ 3:30 pm

              • You want to see gas chambers. So do I. I would expect an expert to be in involved in all aspects in the field he is an expert in.
                So, again, show me a gas chamber that Leuchter built.
                Or designed that someone built.
                I expect an architect to design buildings. I expect engineers to build things. These are experts in their fields.
                So, please. A gas chamber Leuchter built. Or designed and had someone build.
                Jeff

                Comment by HAD — December 28, 2015 @ 5:32 pm

                • Please, Jeff – before you demand evidence from others, you need to show us a gas chamber that was designed and built by the architect named Robert Van Pelt. This gentleman claimed to be an expert in this field, and was asked to prepare a report that was accepted at the Irving – Lipstadt libel trial.

                  Fred Leuchter was accepted by the court at the Zundell trial in Canada as a proficient engineer in execution technology. Now you, yourself, might not accept his credentials or qualifications, but the judge and the rest of the court did in fact do so, and therefore his testimony is quite legal and valid. As I understand the situation, Leuchter did not claim to be an architect or builder of gas chambers, but was employed by various penal establishments in the USA to inspect, improve and maintain the existing structures – along with the machinery and the execution process that took place within them.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 28, 2015 @ 7:05 pm

                • The holocausters have always been vehement in their criticism and personal attacks on Fred Leuchter. But I notice that they don’t go for Germar Rudolf with the same amount of fury – and they certainly don’t mention other revisionists at all. Is it because Fred Leuchter does not have the alleged “credentials”, or is it that he went ahead and carried out his forensic analysis at Auschwitz and Majdanek without receiving permission from the “holocaust industry” and the Auschwitz State Memorial Museum. But thank God he didn’t contact these “official authorities”, because they would have forbidden any independent investigations of the sites, and he would have been fed a lot of bulls..t taken from the war crimes trials back in the late 1940’s.

                  And that’s the reason why they are so full of hatred and bile towards Leuchter – he broke through into their cosy little world – and blew the holohoax well and truly open. The real world stands in his debt – and I, for one, salute him.

                  Comment by Talbot — December 29, 2015 @ 10:19 am

      • wolf wrote: “I have watched the movie and read the real story”

        C’mon, wolfie! Don’t make yourself look more ridiculous than you usually do. Schindler’s Ark (released in America as Schindler’s List) is a Booker Prize-winning novel published in 1982 by Australian novelist Thomas Keneally, which was later adapted into the highly successful movie Schindler’s List directed by Steven Spielberg. The book won the Booker Prize for FICTION in 1982. I know that Jews always write and tell history through grotesque fables like the Exodus and Haman’s failed genocide, but try not to expose that too openly. Otherwise, people could stop believing in your race’s babblings sooner than you might think.

        Comment by hermie — December 29, 2015 @ 8:27 am

        • HERMIE. Oskar Schindler had been a German businessman who caught the profit opportunities in Poland under occupation by exploiting Jewish workers and then he managed to protect them until war end. For Jews a quite good reason for gratitude. The rude words about Jewish Race and the Bible only qualify yourself as an uneducated and mannerless person. Beside psichiatric help you need also more education and learning manners.

          Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 29, 2015 @ 10:10 am

          • wolf wrote: “Oskar Schindler had been a German businessman who caught the profit opportunities in Poland under occupation by exploiting Jewish workers and then he managed to protect them until war end.”

            Schindler didn’t protect anybody. He only made big money during the war by administering factories where labor and living conditions were cooler than at other places. And some wealthy Jews could bribe the corrupt Jew Marcel Goldberg in order to be dispatched at one of Schindler’s cooler factories. No such a thing as a Schindler’s list has ever existed. There were 9 lists: 4 written by Marcel Goldberg, 5 written by unknown authors and 0 written by Schindler. The legend of a Schindler’s list arose from Schindler himself in order to avoid or worse because of his wartime exploitation of Jewish forced labor. The rest is pure fantasy, or academic history as Jews usually put that kind of stuff…

            wold wrote: “The rude words about Jewish Race and the Bible only qualify yourself as an uneducated and mannerless person.”

            And your indignation about that qualifies you as what Voltaire called a member of a people “always superstitious, always greedy […], always barbarous.”

            Comment by hermie — December 29, 2015 @ 12:08 pm

            • Hermie. Many thanks for the quotation of Voltaire; more details – where he wrote it, etc – would be helpfull as I am working on a summary of Jewish History.

              Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 29, 2015 @ 12:41 pm

              • That’s from his “Essai sur les mœurs.”

                Here is the French quote: “Toujours superstitieuse, toujours avide du bien d’autrui, toujours barbare, rampante dans le malheur, et insolente dans la prospérité, voilà ce que furent les Juifs aux yeux des Grecs et des Romains qui purent lire leurs livres.”

                Comment by hermie — December 29, 2015 @ 4:29 pm

                • Hermie! Again many thanks for the interesting and helpfull information. Best.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — December 30, 2015 @ 2:30 am

    • One of my blog posts is entitled “Schindler’s List is FICTION, FICTION, FICTION”.

      https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/schindlers-list-the-movie-is-fiction-fiction-fiction/

      Comment by furtherglory — December 28, 2015 @ 11:26 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: