Scrapbookpages Blog

January 8, 2016

Elie Wiesel admits that he has no concentration camp tattoo

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: , , — furtherglory @ 8:06 am
Elie Wiesel

Elie Wiesel, famous Holocaust liar

I received an e-mail this morning in which I was alerted to a new blog post by Carolyn Yeager entitled “Elie admits he doesn’t have tattoo A7713.”

This quote is from the e-mail message:

Elie admits he doesn’t have the tattoo A7713

A7713 IS A NUMBER that is widely recognized because of the story Night written by Elie Wiesel.

According to the story, 15-year old Eliezer had that number tattooed on his left forearm two days after he arrived at Auschwitz-Birkenau in May (or was it April?) 1944.

Wiesel says the story is a true report of his life experience and that he has that number on his arm still today. Yet by refusing to show it to the public for the past 60 years, he is as good as admitting that he does not have it.

In courts of law, whenever a claimant fails to provide proof of his claim, he forfeits his right to that claim.  Wiesel has failed to provide proof that he has the tattoo so he must give up the claim. This is the clearest admission he could make, would you not agree? I mean, we’re not talking about a private area of his body that he would not want to expose, but only his left forearm.  Continue reading at Elie Wiesel Cons The World

End quote

I wrote about Elie Wiesel on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/History/Articles/HungarianJews4.html

I wrote the web page, cited above, before Caroline Yeager started her blog.  In other words, I was questioning Elie Wiesel’s story long before this became an issue.

I have written several blog posts under the tag “Elie Wiesel” which you can read at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/elie-wiesel/

84 Comments »

  1. So no evidence passed what one site says? SOUNDS OH SO FUCKING REAL.

    Comment by Denying History — May 3, 2016 @ 11:24 am

  2. Many moons ago when I was back in Florida,I can recall a trip to the dentist. I sat down next to an elderly gentleman. I noticed he had a camp tatt on his arm. I never knew much of them. I asked why he never got it removed. He said when people see it and ask about it,he can share his story with them,in the hope that it’ll never happen to anyone else. Hell,I’d figure ol Elfie would want people to see his tatt so he could speak to what he went through. It would make shit more real for people to see his tatt

    Comment by Tim — February 26, 2016 @ 12:37 pm

  3. Hermie:
    I agree you blow smoke.
    However, as long as you don’t meander of into an elf discussion I don’t mind reading what you write.
    Making any progress on your book on Zionism?
    Jeff

    Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 11:19 am

    • Jeff wrote: “I agree you blow smoke.”

      Again, sorry for letting light touch the lies and fallacies supporting your dear faith.😉

      Jeff wrote: “Making any progress on your book on Zionism?”

      Some.

      Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 5:52 pm

  4. In spring and summer 1944 all the deportation trains from Hungary had been directed to Auschwitz and it had been quite impossible for a Jew to go in hiding. From East Hungary some one managed to flee to Rumania.
    However I could not care less about Elie Wiesel who i very well involved in the Shoah Business. I want only to recall the historical circumstances of the deportations from Hungary for historical truth.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 9, 2016 @ 10:27 am

  5. I have some relatives who survived Auschwitz and avoided to recall many details, the same applies to some other survivors I met in the years. Indeed, recall details of such a tragedy they went through is very painfull. Besides I never bought or read the book of Elie Wiesel.
    But, I find it fair to recall that he had been deported from Carpat-Ukraine then belongin to Hungary. And all the deportation from Hungary in May, June and July 1944 had been directed exactly to Auschwitz. He and his father clearly were not exception. So all the fuss risen by the blog You quoted here seem to be about nothing.
    You and the readers should already know well my opinion about the Shoah Business.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 8, 2016 @ 12:14 pm

    • Elie Wiesel went into hiding. He was never sent to Auschwitz nor to any other camp. If Elie had been sent to Auschwitz, he would have described it accurately in his books, which he did not. If he had been sent to Auschwitz, he would have had a tattoo put on his arm, which he did not.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 12:57 pm

      • Great furtherglory. I have come to the same conclusion about “where he was.” He wrote a lot of things that give it away; I’m going to write about his hiding out sometime soon. Have you yourself written about this somewhere that I missed? If so, tell me where.

        Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 8, 2016 @ 1:59 pm

      • furtherglory wrote: ” If Elie had been sent to Auschwitz, he would have described it accurately in his books, which he did not.”

        Are you saying this because of his ‘homicidal cremation pits & no gas chambers’ tale in his book Night, or because of other mistakes?

        Comment by hermie — January 9, 2016 @ 7:59 am

        • Elie Wiesel went to Auschwitz, accompanied by Oprah Winfrey, in January 2006. He pointed out places and things, which were inaccurate. Oprah was stunned. A video of their trip was shown on TV.

          Oprah seemed to know that Elie was lying about being in Auschwitz. I wrote about this on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/History/Articles/HungarianJews4.html

          I wrote the following on another blog post at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/should-elie-wiesel-come-clean/:

          Another Holocaust survivor, Herman Rosenblat, went on Oprah’s show and told the story of how he met his wife when she threw apples over the fence to him (at the age of 9) while he was in a sub-camp of Buchenwald. After the publicity that he received from the Oprah show, Rosenblat landed a book contract. Rosenblat was on the Oprah show twice. The second time that he was on, I watched the show, and the minute that it was over, I e-mailed Oprah that this story could not possibly be true. I don’t think anyone paid any attention to my e-mail, but other people also told Oprah that the Rosenblat story was fiction and his book was never published, as far as I know.

          Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 10:10 am

          • I remember Rosenblat’s story.
            You neglected to say who finally “outed” him.
            It was Lipstadt. You know, the one sued by Irving. The Jewess.
            These liars piss off Jews, too.
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 12:16 pm

            • Debra Lipstadt is far from being an expert on the Holocaust. I have written two blog posts about her: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/deborah-lipstadt/

              Lipstadt is the name of a town in Germany. Debra’s ancestors might have been from this town.

              Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 1:41 pm

              • My actual point is that a Jew turned another Jew in for lying about being a survivor.
                Whatever her mistakes (naturally everyone makes mistakes) I enjoy her as an author. While her book on Holocaust denial was outdated by the time I read it I did like her book on the Eichman Trial.
                I preferred her over Lucy Davidowicz. I didn’t like Davidowicz’s book on the Holocaust but I know Wolf liked it.
                It was a style thing with me.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 2:35 pm

            • Jeff K. wrote: “These liars piss off Jews, too.”

              Especially when their too obviously fraudulent ramblings endanger the whole hoax and its main pillar, i.e. the so-called witness testimonies. Just as the alleged gas chamber at Dachau was sacrificed in the 1960’s because of its too numerous & blatant inconsistencies, that in order to save the alleged gas chambers in Poland and so the whole hoax. Mere damage control.

              Sorry for disappointing you and your cute little explanation…

              Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 6:30 am

              • I think Lipstadt was more upset about someone making false claims about being a survivor. She knows, just like I do, that the Holocaust does not depend on eyewitness statements.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K, — January 10, 2016 @ 8:59 am

                • Jeff wrote: ” She knows, just like I do, that the Holocaust does not depend on eyewitness statements.”

                  Yes, she knows the ‘Holocaust’ also depends on the mislabelled pictures of a titanic health disaster which occured in the last prison camps of a country sent back to the Stone Age by Allied carpet bombings. Most people would probably not believe in the extravagant Holo-stories without such pictorial ‘evidence’. Deborah Lipstick and yourself know that.

                  Your alleged evidence is a mere deception. 1/4 proof + 1/4 proof + 1/4 proof + 1/4 proof never equaled a full proof. The ‘Holocaust’ is just smoke and mirrors, Ufology-like testimonial BS, and recycled WW1 atrocity propaganda.

                  Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 9:42 am

              • You just said Ufology.
                I’m begging you, PLEASE do not start talking about witches, devil’s penises, elves and big foot.

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 10:28 am

                • Jeff wrote: “I’m begging you, PLEASE do not start talking about witches, devil’s penises, elves and big foot.”

                  Don’t like testimonial ‘evidence’ anymore?

                  Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 10:54 am

              • No, I just don’t want you to start talking about witches, big foot, devils penises or posting videos of people who talk about elves.
                If I want elves I’ll go read/watch Lord of the Rings.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 11:14 am

                • Your comment is so offensive to all those witnesses, who went through something that deeply marked their life, and their testimonies. How dare you? Where is your renown sensitivity? Is it Skepticism Day in Tel Aviv or something?

                  The sight of your jumpy evidential standards is entertaining in any case…

                  Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 5:37 pm

          • I’ve just watched the movie with E-lie and Oprah at Auschwitz and I’ve seen nowhere Oprah stunned or suspicious about Weasel’s words. I’ve rather seen her mesmerized by her untattoed tour guide. All I’ve seen is a mixture of childish pseudo-philosophy and laughable tears for hair and shoes.

            Comment by hermie — January 9, 2016 @ 7:17 pm

      • FURTHERGLORY. Please quote the source (to be evaluated for a minimum of consistency) about E.W. going in hiding. In Hungary it had been quite impossible for a Jew – and especially one of Karpat-Ukraine – to go in hiding in \944. Indeed the Orthodox Jews of Karpat-Ukraine had been a specila target for the Antisemites.

        Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 9, 2016 @ 10:09 am

    • Do we know if the inmates deported from Hungary were also tattooed, Wolf?

      Comment by Jeff K. (Formerly known as HAD) — January 8, 2016 @ 1:16 pm

  6. Hi furtherglory,

    I know you have been writing about the “Holocaust” for a long time. But you are not on solid ground to say “I wrote the web page, cited above, before Caroline Yeager started her blog. In other words, I was questioning Elie Wiesel’s story long before this became an issue.” There is hardly any questioning (and none about the tattoo A7713) on the page you cite, plus it was updated on April 10, 2012 … doesn’t say what the updates are. “Elie Wiesel Cons The World” went online in July 2010 and has been adamant about Wiesel being an imposter from the beginning. You don’t even hint at that on this page.. You write:

    “In his book entitled “Night,” Elie Wiesel wrote that he was tattooed with the number A-7713 at the main Auschwitz camp. After a few weeks in the main camp, Elie and his father were sent to Auschwitz III, the Monowitz camp also known as Buna.”

    No questioning there. Your style is to present the mainstream holocaust narrative and to leave it up to the readers.to recognize the improbability of it. But the mild irony that is your style goes right over the heads of most readers, who take your statements as factual because you present them as factual. Most of what you have on your Scrapbook Pages website is taken directly from the propaganda lies put out by the various camp administrations, and from books and other writings from believers. What good does such knowledge do? The whole damn holocaust is a lie (including the purpose of the camp system) so why discuss the details of it? We need to get to the bottom of the defamation and expose it, not keep arguing with believers about little details. There are many traps in following that course.

    In your comment above to Mr .B, you say: “I believe that you are correct. He was never in Auschwitz, nor in Buchenwald,” Now you are following me, not the other way around. It would be great if you actually wrote a lead story about that, without pulling your punches. No retreat.

    Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 8, 2016 @ 10:27 am

    • I started my website in 1998 before I was a Holocaust denier. You started “Elie Wiesel Cons the World” in 2010, 12 years after I started my website. Now that I am no longer a Holocaust believer, I have not changed every single word on my website.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 10:34 am

      • I did not know that you had stated you are now a holocaust denier. Well, congratulations. I’m very happy about that. But I still don’t think it’s true that you were really questioning Elie Wiesel before 2010, except in the way he has been questioned by everyone for his unbelievable stories. That’s one thing, but saying he doesn’t have a tattoo and wasn’t even in a camp is the important thing … the real deal.

        I took what you said as a kind of one-upmanship, but probably it wasn’t meant that way. I think we all need to be very, very tough on this and people like Jeff just get in the way. Could you link me to the post where you come out and say what you’ve really believed for a long time, so I don’t have to hunt for it. Thanks.

        Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 8, 2016 @ 1:01 pm

        • That’s me, I have a tendency to get in the way.
          I hope you don’t feel like I trapped you.
          Jeff

          Comment by HAD — January 8, 2016 @ 1:10 pm

        • If you dislike yourself for doubting the politically correct holocaust version and for having an enquiring mind as well as an expressive nature, I strongly advise that you visit the heartland of European democracies. For you could enjoy up to five years in one of the Bundesrepublik’s “holocaust education lodges” where you will be taught the politically correct holocaust version. At the same time they provide you If you dislike yourself for doubting the politically correct holocaust version and for having an enquiring mind as well as an expressive nature, I strongly advise that you visit the heartland of European democracies. For you could enjoy up to five years in one of the Bundesrepublik’s “holocaust education lodges” where you will be taught the politically correct holocaust version. At the same time they provide you with excellent therapy to help heal you from your illness of ‘incorrect believing’.
          I highly recommend for your intellectual stimulation, while your are there, that you read George Orwell’s “Animal Farm” and “1984”, if the democratic German authorities allow you. If they don’t, please ensure, that, while you are enjoying your cup of water, you have “Pinocchio” to read, an excellent therapy to help heal you from your illness of ‘incorrect believing’.
          .
          The Holocaust is a Cash Cow, what actually happened was ‘Völkermord’.

          Comment by Herbert Stolpmann — January 8, 2016 @ 5:19 pm

          • Edit; Sorry I repeated myself there

            Comment by Herbert Stolpmann — January 8, 2016 @ 5:30 pm

          • Huh?
            Sorry, I may need clarification on what you said. I’ve been up since 4:30 this morning and it’s now past midnight where I live.
            I understand that many people have made money off the Holocaust. My interest in it is linked to my interest in general European history, especially European history in the 20th century.
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 8, 2016 @ 10:29 pm

            • JEFF. The History of the Holocaust can be undestood only within the frame of General History of Europe and Near East. Only in this way we can tell apart stories consistent with historical events from those fully inconsistent with facts made certain.

              Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 9, 2016 @ 1:53 am

              • This is true, Wolf.
                Certainly the anti-Semitic attitudes in Poland, the Baltics, Belorussia, the Ukraine, Russia and France, where the locals failed to shield Jews or actively collaborated in hunting them down made the Holocaust worse.

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 10:16 am

              • the Holocaust can be understood only within the frame of General History of Europe and Near East

                Of course context and background is never unimportant when looking at historical events — but the ‘Holocaust’ is distinctive in that it entails the accusation of a tremendous crime; in part these accusations are rather specific — to convincingly prove such a crime was committed, you need forensic evidence — the most important part of the ‘Holocaust’ story is that the Germans killed Jews in gas chambers with cyanide gas, and for this there is simply no forensic evidence — much of what is claimed could not possibly have happened, and much of the testimony about that is simply not credible — no amount of time spent studying the “General History of Europe and Near East” will change that.

                Comment by eah — January 9, 2016 @ 1:45 pm

                • Even Leuchter’s report mentions trace amounts of cyanide in gas chambers-even in gas chambers that are reconstructions or exposed to weather. Leuchter dismissed these amounts as the result of ordinary fumigation efforts, however tests at the barracks where prisoners lived showed no signs of cyanide. These barracks in fact went through fumigation at least once during the major typhus epidemic in 1942.
                  Recent excavation efforts at Sobibor found the foundation of the original gas chamber and archeological digs at Belzec found mass graves.
                  We have documentation from the SS regarding the Holocaust, as well as the piles of hair, clothing, shoes glasses, artificial limbs, etc. at Auschwitz that far exceed any normal mortality rate at the camp.
                  At the sites of the Operation Reinhardt Camps you can find bone fragments, especially after a heavy rain.
                  So, to say the only evidence of the Holocaust, or most of the evidence of the Holocaust, comes from the testimony of survivors is incorrect.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 4:20 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “however tests at the barracks where prisoners lived showed no signs of cyanide”

                  Tests arbitrarily excluding the most stable cyanide compounds (the ferro- and ferri-cyanides) from any quantization, what amounted to claiming that petroleum and coal in a specific area don’t indicate an ancient plant activity there. Don’t make us laugh!!

                  Tests so embarrassing that Richard Green later went to great length, without being disturbed by the Zionist lobby or any orthodox researcher (what is a tacit agreement about the fragility – to say the least – of that Polish ‘study’ you seemingly like so much), to prove (unconvincingly, I’m afraid) that no cyanide compounds at all could have formed in the concrete walls of homicidal gas chambers, so contradicting the funny ‘discoveries’ of the Polish team who wrote that paper.

                  Jeff wrote: “Recent excavation efforts at Sobibor found the foundation of the original gas chamber ”

                  Foundation showing that an old building of brick or concrete was there in the past. I’m still waiting for evidence that homicidal activities on a large scale indeed took place in that building.

                  Jeff wrote: “archeological digs at Belzec found mass graves”

                  No need to ask why no revisionist was allowed to take part in those digs. Even creationists would easily prevail under such circumstances (i.e. if evolutionists were not allowed to excavate fossils and just compelled to take creationists’ words at face value). I’m sure some creationist archeologists would quickly find the fossil of an angel in a game as unfair and rigged.

                  Jeff wrote; “We have the piles of hair, clothing, shoes glasses, artificial limbs, etc. at Auschwitz that far exceed any normal mortality rate at the camp.”

                  No surprise, as one can take somebody’s hair, clothing, shoes and glasses without killing the latter. Ask the Red Cross or any other humanitarian organization collecting all kinds of stuff for poor people. They can confirm my claim.😉

                  Moreover, what you said is untrue. Even assuming those items were all taken from dead people (as implied by yourself), there aren’t more numerous glasses, shoes, etc. than what one could expect in a secular epidemic area like Poland during the largest war the world has ever seen. There are even much fewer items than what one could expect under such circumstances (no surprise either, as those necessary items were periodically shipped to Germany during the war). The few items displayed at Auschwitz as holy relics were very probably just the last delivery (a delivery which finally couldn’t be shipped to Germany for obvious reasons).

                  Sorry for blowing your smoke and for breaking your mirrors…😉

                  Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 10:41 am

          • google translate gives the word “genocide” as the meaning of Völkermord. I don’t think that “genocide” is the correct translation. What English word would you use?

            Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 5:58 am

            • FURTHERGLORY. In German we use exactly Voelkermord or – as foreign word (Fremdword) – Genozid. So I think that the word Genocide” is the only possible translation.

              Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 9, 2016 @ 10:15 am

              • I think that the translation would be “eliminating your own ethnic group” or killing your own folk.

                Germany has now accepted one million refugees, who are already raping German women and producing mixed race babies. Soon there will be no ethnic Germans left in Germany, which will be a nation of mixed race people. Just like in America, where there will soon be no more white people.

                Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 10:27 am

                • FURTHERGLORY. As a result of WWI started by the Kaise and WWII started by Hitler Germany has now a great demographic deficit.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 9, 2016 @ 12:06 pm

                • furtherglory wrote: ” Just like in America, where there will soon be no more white people.”

                  Fortunately!!! Fully deserved!! The price of collaboration with Jewry, I suppose. I must concede that I would be very upset if things went otherwise. The annihilation of the WASP’s of America and Britain is something that I hope and enjoy.

                  Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 10:49 am

            • Völkermord…I don’t think that “genocide” is the correct translation

              Es passt — it is a perfectly acceptable translation.

              Comment by eah — January 9, 2016 @ 1:50 pm

              • I think that “genocide” means a group of people killing people who are not in their group. When the Nazis killed the Jews, it was called “genocide.” When the German people wipe out their ethnic group by mixing with another group of a different race, that is not genocide.

                Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 2:11 pm

              • I think

                When I search for the word “genocide” in this post/these comments, your use of it above — google translate gives the word “genocide” as the meaning of Völkermord — is the first use, meaning the word is not used in any comment above yours — so you could not really have been replying to any comment with the word “genocide” — in any case, as Wolf confirmed, genocide is a perfectly acceptable translation of the German word Völkermord — perhaps you had some other/specific context in mind (eg another comment here, further down?) — ? — if so, you might want to clarify that.

                Comment by eah — January 9, 2016 @ 2:46 pm

              • eah
                I give you briefly the background to the expression ‘Völkermord’ when it first was mentioned in our family circle: I was a youngster during the Hitler era and about 1942/43 and later on at the age of fifteen, a number of my uncles (a total of seven) came back from the Eastern on leave and most of all were deeply disturbed by the shooting of civilians, including children often due to their race, guilty or innocent. All of my relations had families and children of their own and could not reconcile that such policy could have been given by our ‘beloved’ Führer and in some ways changed their attitude. That’s when they would without exception mention: ‘Wir begehen Völkermord in Russland’, (We are committing genocide in Russia) which was probably carried out by the Einsatzgruppen.
                Neither of them had ever seen a concentration camp and what allegedly was happening there.

                Comment by Herbert Stolpmann — January 9, 2016 @ 5:15 pm

                • The reaction of your family explains why, as much as possible, the German Government tried very hard to keep their actions secret and why the killing moved to the camps which made it harder for people to witness.
                  What was your family reaction to the deportation of German Jews (if you don’t mind me asking)?
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 5:25 pm

    • This seems a bit harsh.
      I don’t think Mrs. Yeager comes here very often. If she did she’d know most of the people that reply here are Holocaust deniers. I’m in a pretty small minority that comes here on a regular basis that doesn’t deny the Holocaust.
      I guess in her world she is the opening and closing word on the “truth.”
      It’s funny that a Holocaust denier, someone who probably screams to high heaven about the freedom of speech and getting knowledge out to the masses wouldn’t want to discuss details of the camp system because of the “traps” involved.
      Isn’t that what Holocaust deniers want? Open discussion?
      I guess that whole “Free Speech” thing only works in one direction. Deniers only want to scream “Free Speech!!!!!! Free Speech!!!!!!!” when one of their own goes to jail.
      I myself enjoy your blog. Naturally I disagree with you on many of the things you post, just as I disagree with Rizoli, Hermie, eah, Talbot, etc. However, discussion is healthy and needs to continue.
      Jeff

      Comment by HAD — January 8, 2016 @ 10:54 am

      • I admire Carolyn Yeager because she is absolutely fearless. Not many people would write a website or a blog that was a criticism of Elie Wiesel. She uses her own name and writes what she thinks and feels. Good for her!

        Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 11:40 am

        • I meant what I said as a compliment to you.
          I do enjoy your blog. You have interesting things to say.
          I have been putting my name on my replies. I can also change my name that I reply on if that would make you more comfortable.
          Jeff

          Comment by HAD — January 8, 2016 @ 1:14 pm

        • Anyone admiring Caroline Jaeger should first read:http://archive.adl.org/main_extremism/carolyn_yeager_holocaust_denial.html#.VpIG_KyWzjI
          If you don’t agree with her and the Heretic Hour or subjects that does not suit her or fit into her thoughts on National Socialism she drops her friendly mask and can be rather rude to the point of being abusive. I had to tell her once that I wished she was a tree and I was a dog, so I could lift my leg!
          ‘Ze englisch of mein is not so gut, but tell me, does that mean pissing on her?

          Comment by Herbert Stolpmann — January 9, 2016 @ 11:35 pm

          • Mr. Stolpman, thank you for what you said. It made me laugh.
            I’ve noticed on other posts Yeager gets downright grouchy, even with her fellow deniers.
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 9:04 am

      • Jeff — I was a frequent commenter here when FG first started this blog, and continued for a pretty long time. FG and I go back to 2008. He was really helpful to me and I like him very much, but I have still been critical of his extreme caution. But we are different types.

        As for you, this comment shows you are a newbie and are not saying anything that most people here haven’t already heard a hundred times. It gets boring:

        “Is there a reason why he didn’t have a tattoo? Has anyone ever researched if he shows up as registered at Auschwitz? I know the registers aren’t complete but it’s a good place to start.
        Are there other instances where confirmed prisoners did not have tattoos? And why these prisoners were not tattooed? Are there any other survivors that can corroborate his story?
        I don’t know if Wesel was ever at Auschwitz. Maybe it is questionable, maybe it is not. I can’t say…….but I don’t think you can either.
        Jeff”

        You need to spend time reading at my site http://eliewieseltattoo.com, that is if you really want answers, which you may not. It’s not just about the tattoo, but about everything to do with Wiesel. You would also benefit from CODOH Forum, http://codoh.com, and learn a little bit. Commenting here about things you have not even looked into, you are just a pain in the ass. As is Wolt Mermelstein.

        But Mell Mermelstein distinguished himself by never mentioning Elie Wiesel in his own book about his time in Buchenwald. And Mel was in the children’s barrack, where Elie says he was. http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/elie-wiesel-was-unknown-to-mel-mermelstein-in-the-buchenwald-camp/ That in itself is very damaging to Wiesel’s story, along with so much else.

        Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 8, 2016 @ 1:51 pm

        • I agree that I am a pain in the ass.

          I’ve actually been to your website. Does that surprise you?

          I’ve also watched Jim Rizoli’s obnoxious little videos and been to his website.
          I’ve been to CODOH, Inconvenient History, Bible Believers, Stormfront, etc.

          I’ve read some of the Holocaust Handbooks. It’s been a while but I think I read the one on Sobibor. Or was it Treblinka? I read the one about the first Holocaust. I tried to read the one called Giant with the Feet of Clay but frankly it bored the crap out of me. Honestly my taste in reading material is of a much higher standard than any of the so-called authors of the Holocaust Handbooks. I read the Auschwitz Myth by the German judge. Much better written.
          I read something called the Bad War that Jim Rizoli suggested. Frankly, I resent him for that.
          So I’m pretty well versed on the various aspects of Holocaust denial.
          I happen to respect Wolf greatly. He went through something at a young age that none of us can imagine. He’s also dealt with issues regarding a public perception of his father that I imagine is quite painful.
          So, to be honest, I really don’t care about Eli Wesel. I’ve never read anything written by the man and I doubt I’ll start now.
          Jeff

          Comment by Jeff K. — January 8, 2016 @ 3:08 pm

          • You wrote: “I’ve also watched Jim Rizoli’s obnoxious little videos and been to his website.”

            The “obnoxious little videos” to which you are referring are excellent. I applaud Jim Rizoli for being able to interview Fred Leuchter and Germar Rudolf. Most people would be too intimidated to interview such giants of the Holocaust industry as Leuchter and Rudolf.

            Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 3:44 pm

            • Well, each to his own, I guess.
              I understand why you like him.
              He doesn’t do anything for me.
              Jeff

              Comment by Jeff K. — January 8, 2016 @ 3:58 pm

          • Jeff says: “So, to be honest, I really don’t care about Eli Wesel. I’ve never read anything written by the man and I doubt I’ll start now.

            This is noticeable and why you should not comment about him as you have done. That’s why you are a pain in the ass. You obviously want to play that role though.

            Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 8, 2016 @ 3:49 pm

            • I believe I asked some pertinent questions regarding Mr. Wesel.
              I really don’t know that much about him.
              I’ll tell you what. In the interest of being fair to you, because I am at heart a fair person, I will click the link you’ve provided about Eli Wesel. I will then go look at other information regarding him at other sites.
              I assume you don’t mind me doing research on this on my own? And that if I have questions I will be allowed to ask them?
              I don’t think I can be any fairer than that.
              I’m also a person of my word. If I tell you that I will read the information you have provided with an open mind I will do so.
              Jeff

              Comment by Jeff K. — January 8, 2016 @ 4:07 pm

              • I have done considerable research on Elie Wiesel and I have read his most famous book several times.

                I wrote this blog post about my research on Wiesel: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivor-a7713/

                As a result of my research, I have come to the conclusion that Elie Wiesel is the world’s worst liar. He is the best example of why the Nazis hated the Jews.

                Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 6:18 am

                • I’ve now been to Carolyn Yeager’s site regarding Eli Weisel. I’ve also been to a few other places regarding him.
                  I’ve just read your post regarding him.
                  I admit some skepticism of Eli Wiesel. From what Wolf said the Auschwitz survivors he met were all tattooed. The fact that Wiesel admitted that he has no tattoo brings into doubt that he was there.
                  If Wiesel is lying it is an insult to true survivors.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 8:38 am

                • Jeff wrote: “If Wiesel is lying it is an insult to true survivors.”

                  If the most famous & iconic “Holocaust survivor” in the world lied, the whole fraud known as the Holocaust is exposed in full light. If the king is naked, his entire testimony-based kingdom collapses…

                  Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 5:44 pm

        • I wrote about Mel Mermelstein on two blog posts at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/mel-mermelstein/

          I don’t think that Mermmelstein was ever in any camp.

          Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 3:36 pm

          • Sorry to disagree, FG, but Mel Merrmelstein is in the “famous photo” that Wiesel claims (fraudulently) to be in. http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/bfp_1highres.jpg

            He is the guy on the far right, top row, peering over the edge of the wooden bunk slat. Honestly. Mermelstein was there for two months (Oh, the suffering!), Wiesel was not.

            Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 8, 2016 @ 3:58 pm

            • Wikipedia says that Mel Mermelstein is “reportedly” in the photo. Regarding the statement that Mermelstein was sent to Auschwitz, Wikipedia says “citation needed.”

              Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 4:04 pm

              • FG – It is 90% sure that is him. Because only his eyes and forehead are showing, it’s not possible to “prove.” But it fits his looks quite strikingly.

                Mel is being sacrificed to Elie Wiesel because Mel didn’t mention Elie being in that picture with him, or knowing him at all in Buchenwald, in his book “By Bread Alone.” So they don’t want to talk about Mel.

                Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 9, 2016 @ 6:20 pm

            • The gentlemen in the photo look rather sick.
              2 months or 2 years, life in a concentration camp was not conducive to long life or good health.
              Jeff

              Comment by Jeff K. — January 8, 2016 @ 4:14 pm

              • You wrote: “The gentlemen in the photo look rather sick.” I wrote about the men in the photo on this page of my website:

                http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Liberation2.html

                Barrack #56 was in the “small camp” which is where incoming prisoners had to stay for awhile before being assigned to a barrack in the main part of the camp. So the prisoners in the photo are actually sick. Elie Wiesel was allegedly in a hospital in the camp, so he is not in the photo.

                If you continue to study the Holocaust, you will learn that the Holocaust is a series of lies, lies, and more lies.

                Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 6:32 am

                • I’ve studied the Holocaust for years. People sometimes lie. The facts always draw me to the same conclusion.
                  Here is what the facts tell me:
                  That between the Summer of 1941 and Fall of 1944 the Germans murdered approximately 6 million Jews. They murdered these Jews through a combination of shooting, gassing, mistreatment, malnutrition and placing them in conditions where disease was prevalent. In addition to this, the German millitary allowed 2 million Soviet POWs to die through a combination of starvation, maltreatment and disease from June 1941 until the Spring of 1942. They only allowed these prisoners to live after the Nazi government figured out these prisoners were useful for labor. The German military turned over to the SS a certain amount of these prisoners. The SS also mistreated these prisoners, shooting, gassing and forcing these prisoners to perform back breaking labor.
                  The Nazi Goverment also committed a form of genocide against their own population, the disabled. The Nazis murdered approximately 70,000 of these people, stopping only when public opinion turned against them. The operation continued in secret, directed primarily at concentration camp prisoners but included some disabled, that totaled around 200,000.
                  The Nazis also persecuted the Sinti/Roma, Jehovah’s Witnesses and other members of society.
                  So, no. The Holocaust is not a lie. Sometimes people will lie. That’s a part of the human condition.
                  A lie does not wipe away history.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 8:20 am

                • You wrote: “I’ve studied the Holocaust for years.” Then you proceed to list all of the so-called facts according to the True Believers. Now it is time for you to study the other side of the story.

                  The best place to study the revisionist side of the story is the website (or blog) called Inconvenient History: http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/index.php

                  On the left side of the home page, you will find a list of the real experts on the subject. If you can read the material written by these experts and still believe in the True Believers side of the story, there is no hope for you.

                  Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 9:59 am

                • I’ve read your so called “experts” at Inconvenient History.
                  My study of the Holocaust included reading denier theories. Basically their “theories” have no basis in reality.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 10:07 am

                • Jeff wrote: “A lie does not wipe away history.”

                  And hundreds of lies put together do make a full history book…😉

                  Comment by hermie — January 12, 2016 @ 7:58 am

          • FURTHERGLORY. Kindly correct spelling error between MURMELSTEIN and MERMELSTEIN. I had had already trouble because of a spelling error of David Irving.

            Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 9, 2016 @ 1:59 am

            • I have corrected the spelling. Sorry for making a mistake.

              Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 5:48 am

      • Jeff
        Your question:
        ‘What was your family reaction to the deportation of German Jews?’
        In general terms population wise within Germany it is difficult to give a strait answer.
        We lived on an Estate a little hamlet with a population of not more than 300 inhabitants, there were no Jews among us, only one mixed marriage of a Gypsy women married to a Christian. However in the neighbouring village Freist, there were two ‘wealthy’ Jewish families, both in business, who provided an essential service to the surrounding villages. We were friendly with both of them, there was no animosity what-so-ever.
        However, during my primary schooling, we would pray in the morning prior to class, but the Jewish children would always be late, why should they pray to Jesus Christ? It was not their religion, but were always punished by sitting half an hour late after school-time.
        Both these Jewish families, by the names of Schallmach and Seff migrated to Palatine in 1936. All of them came to say ‘Good-Bye’ to my parents.
        When it comes to the general deportation of Jews from cities, very little was publicised on radio or in the press, although I am aware that my parents and relations knew about it, simply by the fact that one of my uncles was married to a Jewess (rather Nordic looking) and I loved her, she was ever so sweet.
        I can only assume that they were more than disturbed, all I can remember, that they walked around with shaking heads, but did not raise or ever have discussed the matter in my presence.
        One must always remember that most businesses were in Jewish hands and they were good at it, gave employment to hundreds of people, made money for themselves, which was not in line with National Socialist doctrine, every Penny had to be shared with the State.
        I could give you one example where a Jewish Business Owner and his Christian Manager co-operated to save the enterprise, but it would be too long for this blog.

        Comment by Herbert Stolpmann — January 9, 2016 @ 8:39 pm

        • Thank you for the information.
          From accounts I’ve read the deportations were welcomed by some, others were disturbed by them.
          Jeff

          Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 9:12 am

  7. Great, perhaps we can stop attaching so much importance to what he says then.
    Jeff

    Comment by HAD — January 8, 2016 @ 8:45 am

    • What about all the school children who are assigned to read his book? I wrote about this on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/should-elie-wiesel-come-clean/

      Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 8:55 am

      • I don’t think reading a book by Eli Wesel does any long term harm.
        After all, in school I read “Lord of the Flies.” A great book, a work of fiction, but rather violent. I also read “Animal Farm” and “1984.” Great books, works of fiction but violent in their content.
        Sometimes valuable lessons are learned from works of fiction. If Eli Wesel wrote works of fiction but described historically accurate events the books need to be classified as works of fiction.
        Keep in mind that I’ve never read anything written by Eli Wesel. His books were not required reading at schools I attended. I have no opinion on their content for that reason. I have no urge to read anything by him so I will leave discussions on the truthfulness regarding content to others who have.
        Jeff

        Comment by HAD — January 8, 2016 @ 9:42 am

        • I published some notes about Elie Wiesel’s book on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/History/Articles/Night.html

          Some of the notes that I published were from this website: http://www.brighthub.com/education/homework-tips/articles/48700.aspx#ixzz0T55k6tUW

          Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 10:15 am

        • You wrote: “If Eli Wesel wrote works of fiction but described historically accurate events the books need to be classified as works of fiction.”

          The problem is that Eli Wiesel wrote works of fiction, but did NOT describe accurate events. Now he has admitted, at long last, that he wrote fiction. Meanwhile millions of school children have been brainwashed by his claim that his books are not fiction.

          If a non-Jew had done something like this, they would have been put on trial and sentenced to prison for the rest of their life. Elie will not spend an hour in prison, and he will not give back any of the money that he has made by writing lies for school children.

          Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 10:23 am

          • Your story says he admitted he didn’t have a tattoo, not that he now claims everything he ever wrote was fiction.
            Is there a reason why he didn’t have a tattoo? Has anyone ever researched if he shows up as registered at Auschwitz? I know the registers aren’t complete but it’s a good place to start.
            Are there other instances where confirmed prisoners did not have tattoos? And why these prisoners were not tattooed? Are there any other survivors that can corroborate his story?
            I don’t know if Wesel was ever at Auschwitz. Maybe it is questionable, maybe it is not. I can’t say…….but I don’t think you can either.
            Jeff

            Comment by HAD — January 8, 2016 @ 10:41 am

  8. Next stop will be an admission by him that he wasn’t even in Auschwitz.

    Comment by Mr B — January 8, 2016 @ 8:21 am

    • I believe that you are correct. He was never in Auschwitz, nor in Buchenwald.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 8, 2016 @ 8:48 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: