Scrapbookpages Blog

January 9, 2016

Elie Wiesel still lying his head off at the age of 87

Filed under: Buchenwald, Germany — Tags: , , , — furtherglory @ 7:42 am

Elie Wiesel has recently admitted that he has no ID number tattooed on his arm, which is an admission that he was never in a concentration camp, as he has been claiming for years.

He was not a prisoner at Auschwitz, where all incoming prisoners were immediately tattooed with a number on their arm.

JedemDasSeine.jpg

The gate into the Buchenwald camp is shown in the photo above.

He was not at Buchenwald which was a class II concentration camp in Germany. The sign on the gate into the camp reads “Jedem das Seine” which is German for “Everyone gets what he deserves.”

I have a section about Buchenwald on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/index.html

According to a recent news article, Elie Wiesel was quoted as follows:

“I belong to a generation that has seen probably the darkest of its moments and lived them …but also the happiest. The Day of Liberation [of Buchenwald]…when suddenly, the Americans came in! Days earlier, 10,000 left Buchenwald [to be killed] and [we] were the last to leave literally the last…. we were supposed to leave the next day. ”

Read more: http://forward.com/the-assimilator/329182/michael-douglas-presents-award-to-elie-wiesel-at-blue-card-gala/#ixzz3wl8jYYHO

I have written extensively about Elie Wiesel and the liberation of Buchenwald on my scrapbookpages.com website:

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Liberation0.html

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Liberation4.html

 

104 Comments »

  1. Blah,blah,blah. If Anton Levey were still alive,I’d rather sit and listen to him talk about satanism. These idiots lie,cause they know they can get away with it. I’m gonna surmise if anyone questioned his time in the camps,they’d be headed to the “big house”. I’m guessing someone questioning would probably fall into the holocaust denial laws. This dudes f–ked up bad.

    Comment by Tim — February 26, 2016 @ 11:17 am

  2. FG:
    The quote about the gas chambers is not mine. It is Arno Mayer.
    Full disclosure:
    I have not read the book by Arno Mayer. I can’t find a digital copy.
    The book is called “Why did the Heavens not Darken?”
    Jeff

    Comment by Jeff K. — January 13, 2016 @ 11:43 am

  3. Jesus exposed the Jews for the things that they were doing wrong so they benefited because they could go on and continue to lie and misrepresent the truth. Its the same MO today they do the exact same thing if Jesus came back today they would kill him or try to kill him because he’d be exposing them for the lies.

    Comment by jrizoli — January 12, 2016 @ 7:15 pm

    • So if Jesus had lived the Jews would have stopped doing the wrong things?

      Comment by Anonymous — January 12, 2016 @ 7:48 pm

      • Jews can never stop doing wrong things it’s part of their DNA. They fought with God for thousands of years, he sent his son to get them back on track they rejected him and now they will pay for their wayward ways.
        They are part of the Synagogue of Satan that is mention in Revelation 2:9, And 3:9. See also Deuteronomy 30:vs 15-20 Exodus 32:9 They are called a Stiff necked people.
        I didn’t write the story God did….I guess he’s Anti-Semitic….LOL

        Comment by jrizoli — January 12, 2016 @ 9:37 pm

      • Fred Leuchter video

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — January 12, 2016 @ 11:43 pm

        • Thanks for sharing this video, Jim.

          Good to see Bill Armontrout, warden of the State Penitentiary in Jefferson City, say on tape that Leuchter was the only man in America able to keep a homicidal gas chamber operational.

          When was this TV show aired? What year?

          Comment by hermie — January 13, 2016 @ 2:03 pm

          • I believe the show aired in 1990 I’m working on two other videos that Fred gave me to edit and upload they are not on the internet at this point time. very good videos about the penal institutions and executions all done around the same time.
            One was the Phil Donahue Show and the other was the Discovery Channel show.

            Comment by jrizoli — January 13, 2016 @ 2:10 pm

            • 1990…just before he was hit by Kike-thunder.

              I’ll watch those vids with pleasure. I liked the Donahue Show with David Cole and Bradley Smith. And I think I’ll like it with Mr Leuchter too.

              Comment by hermie — January 13, 2016 @ 2:37 pm

  4. Yup Jeff is a Jew….
    I have my cross on me to protect myself from him.

    Comment by jrizoli — January 10, 2016 @ 3:01 pm

    • RIZZOLI. On the Cross You will find a believing Jew who had been murdered – “death sentenced” – by Roman Governor of Judea Pontius Pilatus, a modell for the Nazis.

      Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 11, 2016 @ 7:24 am

      • I’ve already explained all of this, Wolf. You would think they would believe me as I am Roman Catholic.
        No, they simply keep calling me a Jew.
        It only bothers me because they mean it as an insult, which it should not be.
        What is ironic is that Jim is a Christian, or at least claims to be.
        Without Jews there would be no Christians. Or Muslims, for that matter.
        Hope the day finds you in good health.
        Jeff

        Comment by Jeff K. — January 11, 2016 @ 9:52 am

      • Wolf, it’s Rizoli not Rizzoli, maybe you can translate what you said to me.

        Comment by jrizoli — January 11, 2016 @ 11:16 am

        • RIZOLI. In origin the name had been Rizzoli. At any rate. On the Cross You should have Jesus Christ who in his life had been the believing Jew JESHU BARJOSEF HAGLILI, perhaps a young rabbi. He had been sentenced = murdered by the Roman Governor of Judea (then a Roman province) Pontius Pilatus who suspected HIM to be a revolutionary. In those times of darkness, You like so much, in a Church some one cried JUDEN RAUS – Jews out. An aged gentleman went out but, at a certain moment, felt that someone had been going with him. He looked aroud but noted only that on the Cross Jesus Christ had been missing.
          Note that Jesus Christ and his true disciples would have been among the first Holocaust victims. Think about this.

          Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 12, 2016 @ 3:38 am

          • The Jews were the ones responsible for killing Christ they got the Romans to do the dirty work for him though. It’s pretty much how they deal with everything they never get their hands dirty they make sure they get someone else to do the dirty work and I walk away free and clear they think

            Comment by jrizoli — January 12, 2016 @ 6:25 am

            • How did the Jews benefit from killing Christ?

              Comment by Anonymous — January 12, 2016 @ 6:58 pm

  5. Actually FG Nizkor is an excellent site.
    I guess, based on your logic, we now need to discard Leuchter’s report. It predates Nizkor. Or the Hoax of the 20th Century, written by Butz in the 70’s. Or the Auschwitz Myth written by Staeglich in the 70’s. Perhaps Faurrison and Berg need to toss in the towel. I believe Faurrison is in his 80’s, Berg is what, in his 70’s?
    The guys at Nizkor still update their site. It pops up when you search for information on the Holocaust.
    I’ve noticed that Inconvenient History shows up much further down on internet searches. I believe that speaks for itself.
    Jeff

    Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 8:53 am

    • Jeff

      I lost all respect for you when you discounted The book The Myth of German Villainy…..
      Have you read the comments on the book? Most give it five stars but people like you that want to believe the lie still can’t admit they are wrong and give it the credit that it deserves. Why you are so hard to convince is beyond me but then again, the Jews have been fooling the public for a long time.

      Comment by jrizoli — January 10, 2016 @ 9:16 am

      • I’ve never read the Myth of German Villainy.
        Is there another book you are referring to?
        Jeff

        Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 10:23 am

        • I thought I asked you to read that book my apologies if it’s the wrong book but since you here why don’t you read that and get back to me.
          It might have been the book The Auschwitz Myth by Wilhelm Staglich who was a judge.
          Either way you have to start reading revisionist literature it’s a lot better than the lies that you have at your disposal.

          Comment by jrizoli — January 10, 2016 @ 10:35 am

          • Mr. Rizoli, no offense but I don’t see myself reading any more books you suggest.
            Plus, I can’t get the book for free and I’m not going to spend my money on “revisionist” literature.
            I also have other books I am trying to read.
            For example, in the last couple of weeks I’ve read:
            To Hell and Back, a History of Europe from 1914-1949 by Ian Kershaw
            Chelmno and the Holocaust by Patrick Montague
            Black Earth by Timothy Snyder
            Mud, Blood and Poppycock by Gordon Corrigan (still reading)
            I received a copy of Ian Kershaw’s first book on Hitler, Hitler: Hubris.
            I own a copy of the second book that I read last year, Hitler: Nemesis.
            I just received Anthony Beevor’s book on the 2nd World War.
            Also, the NFL playoffs are on.
            And, I received two new video games which delight the 15 year old child in a man’s body.
            Plus, I have to work.
            Plus keep on this blog.
            Spend time with the family.
            You know how it goes.
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 11:08 am

            • The quotation marks around the word ‘revisionist’ are quite telling. I’m afraid your attempt to look like an unbiaised gentile historian by dropping the words ‘deniers’ and ‘denial’, has failed.

              Hard for you to assign, even for strategic purposes only, any merit to revisionist research, isn’t it?😉

              Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 6:08 pm

              • Why would I assign any merit to denier research?
                Feel better now that I’ve gone back to denier?
                You do notice I never capitalize it, right?
                Who says I’m unbiased?
                I’m also not a professional historian.
                I have studied denier literature. Frankly, if they simply said:
                “We believe all this shit we spout because we hate Jews and love Adolph Hitler” I would respect them more.
                My distaste isn’t due to the fact I’m Jewish (because I am not a Jew). My distaste is due to the fact that there exists a segment of the
                population that dishonors the memory of the dead. All of the dead, not just the Jews. This segment of the population seeks to rehabilitate the image of a dictator who started a war that killed millions. This dictator, by his actions, condemned millions to live under the yolk of Communism while being responsible for the split of Germany for half a century.
                Honestly, I don’t understand what people admire in the man.
                And Hermie?
                Please don’t fucking lecture to me about Catholics and what they believe and don’t believe. See my comment below for the reasons why. My parents raised me as Catholic, I attended church for years before leaving but I still take personally when someone who doesn’t know shit about Catholicism deigns to lecture me on what Catholics believe and don’t
                believe.
                Sincerely,
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 6:32 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “Why would I assign any merit to denier research?”

                  Not to assign merit, to make as if you at leats tried. In order to preserve your carefully-built mask of an impartial debater.

                  Jeff wrote: “My distaste is due to the fact that there exists a segment of the population that dishonors the memory of the dead.”

                  The memory of the dead should be of no concern for a guy with a history degree like yourself. Only hard facts should be. That memory could only be honored by a deeper understanding of what really happened, something fueled by the revisionist challenges (as conceded by Raul Hilberg in his older years) in an exterminationist perspective.

                  Jeff wrote: ” This segment of the population seeks to rehabilitate the image of a dictator who started a war that killed millions.”

                  The motives, real or imaginary (supposed), of a researcher shouldn’t matter in historical debates. There are plenty of terrible historians with politically correct views and conclusions, but their politically correct views shouldn’t be a quality label for his conclusions. A terrible historian remains a terrible historian, and a good historian remains a good historian, whatever their respective views. Or at least, that should be like that.

                  And knowing who started WW2 is a distinct debate in itself. Can be discussed.

                  Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 7:00 pm

      • to jrizoli – what’s wrong with you? Jeff is a jew.

        Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 10, 2016 @ 2:14 pm

        • I don’t think that Jeff is Jewsish, but if he is, that is O.K. Jews are welcome to comment here.

          Comment by furtherglory — January 10, 2016 @ 2:27 pm

        • You make that sound like an insult.
          Naturally the fact that I disagree with you makes you think I am a Jew.
          I’m not. I’m Roman Catholic. I can’t think of anything further away from a Jew than that.
          However, the fact that you went there says more about you than me.
          Jeff

          Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 2:34 pm

          • Jeff wrote: “I’m Roman Catholic. I can’t think of anything further away from a Jew than that.”

            According to Pope Pius XI, in September 1938: “Spiritually, we [Catholics] are all Semites.”

            But perhaps you were talking about something other than spirituality. What were you talking about?

            Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 2:50 pm

            • The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah.
              Ours already came. The Jews nailed him to a cross.
              You didn’t know this?
              I don’t take it personally, mind you. It happened a long time ago.
              To be honest, I’m very much a “lapsed Catholic.” I’m not a particularly religious person. But, regardless of what I said below, I’m not a Jew. I did that to make ol’ Jimbo nervous.
              Jeff

              Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 4:05 pm

              • Jeff…. Jew in thought…..

                Comment by jrizoli — January 10, 2016 @ 4:20 pm

                • Huh?
                  Jew in thought?
                  What does that even mean?
                  Seriously Jim…………?!?!?
                  Look, I understand you have problems. You are a very angry man. Hitler was also a very angry man and he wound up committing suicide with his world burning down around him.
                  You need a vacation, my friend.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 4:31 pm

              • Jeff wrote: “The Jews nailed him to a cross. You didn’t know this?”

                Yes, I already knew this.

                Jeff wrote: “I don’t take it personally, mind you. It happened a long time ago.”

                And you’re not supposed to take it personally or any other way. The Catholic Church has absolved the Jewish people of any guilt for that decades ago. In fact, you shouldn’t – unless you’re 80 – even have heard of any kind of Jewish guilt for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Catholic priests were instructed not to teach that story in an anti-Jewish way. All this, of course if you were a Catholic as you claimed. But I can’t blame a Jew for not being aware of all those old Vatican nitpickings…

                Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 5:22 pm

                • This thinking I am a Jew is typical of crazy Holocaust deniers who think the Jews are out to get them.
                  But, I digress.
                  The life and death of Christ is still taught in Sunday school, Hermie. Actually it was Pontius Pilate that condemned Christ to crucifixion and the Romans carried out the sentence. It was the Jews who accused Christ of treason and brought him forth to be judged. The Romans whipped him and forced him to wear the crown of thorns, proclaiming him “King of the Jews.”
                  Per Catholic Doctrine, Christ died after three hours on the cross and was buried. Christ rose three days later and appeared to his followers.
                  Per Catholic Doctrine, priests are Christ’s representatives on earth. The Priest acts as a surrogate, a person confesses their sins and do an act of contrition, washing them clean of their sins.
                  Anyone who reads history understands the concept of “Blood Libel,” the idea that all Jews are responsible for the death of Christ (never
                  mind that Christ had to die, in order to save mankind from Original sin).
                  You’ve never been in a Catholic Church, so don’t fucking lecture to me about Catholics and what they believe, Hermie. I’ve lived in the buckle of the Bible Belt for most of my life so I’ve heard the stupid filth that people say about Catholics for most of my life.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 5:57 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “This thinking I am a Jew is typical of crazy Holocaust deniers who think the Jews are out to get them.”

                  As if no such things as Hasbara Cyber Warriors and all kinds of political activists (including Zionist ones, of course) tasked with posting comments on big blogs and forums, had ever existed. Don’t make me laugh. With the high number of readers visiting futherglory’s blog, the probability of having no Hasbara/Zionist activist posting comments on here, is close to zero. Don’t take us for total morons, racist supremacist Jew.

                  Jeff wrote: “You’ve never been in a Catholic Church, so don’t fucking lecture to me about Catholics and what they believe, Hermie.”

                  I have received the full teachings of the Catholic mythology. Being an atheist doesn’t mean that one didn’t receive religious teachings. That only means that one didn’t buy those fairy tales.

                  Jeff wrote: ” I’ve lived in the buckle of the Bible Belt for most of my life so I’ve heard the stupid filth that people say about Catholics for most of my life.”

                  Interesting slip of your fingers. Wasn’t it rather “I’ve heard the stupid filth that people say about Jews”?

                  Even if I don’t doubt that you’ve indeed heard plenty of filth about Catholics in your Yeshiva…😉

                  Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 6:30 pm

                • I rather liked you at one point, Hermie. That is slowly slipping away.
                  Primarily because you see fit to insult me personally.
                  And you don’t know a fucking thing about Catholics or what they believe.
                  When I was a teenager, some friends and I were walking in a mall, minding our own business. A person approached me out of the blue and handed me a pamphlet that said:
                  “Why Catholics aren’t Christian.”
                  Now, I didn’t know this person. They had no right to approach me in a public place and hand me something like that.
                  I tore it up, threw it in their face and told them to go fuck themselves and who did they think they were.
                  Their reaction was to tell me that I was going to hell.
                  Now, I’ve never had particularly strong religious beliefs. But that someone felt they could approach me and give me that royally pissed me off, especially some inbred hillbilly who wouldn’t know a Catholic from his cousin.
                  I’m going to say this again:
                  I’m not Jewish.
                  I’m not some kind of fucked up Isreali operative who is spying on FG’s blog.
                  I don’t know what a “Yashiva” is.
                  Believe me or not, I don’t give a fuck.
                  Sincerely,
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 6:57 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “And you don’t know a fucking thing about Catholics or what they believe.”

                  You mean I’ve had to endure all those years of boring catechism for nothing?

                  I didn’t go into the Jesus thing because I don’t care about that guy and his death, and because I find all those desert tales utterly boring and uninteresting.

                  Jeff wrote: “I don’t know what a “Yashiva” is.”

                  Ops. You’re doing your Hasbera thing again. Suddenly, you’re unable to write a 7-letter word correctly. Misspelling the word ‘Hasbara’ to conceal your real nature and agenda didn’t work in the past. What made you think the same trick would work this time?

                  Comment by hermie — January 10, 2016 @ 7:13 pm

        • Is he?

          Comment by jrizoli — January 10, 2016 @ 2:45 pm

          • Yes Jim, I’m a Jew.
            I have fangs, a tail and hooves.
            But only during the Sabbath. At midnight at the start of the Sabbath I change into the hideous creature described above. I drip venom from my fangs and I poop gold. My main goal during this time is to seduce innocent blond maidens into defiling themselves with me and bear my hideous half breed offspring.
            At midnight on Sunday I change back into the innocent looking Clark Kent, on the outside an upstanding all-American boy….but on the inside………MU HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 2:56 pm

            • Waw. So scary, Jeff.

              Comment by hermie — January 12, 2016 @ 6:17 am

        • FURTHERGLORY, CAROLYN YEAGER, In the twenties already disciples and friends of Jews had been considered as “Jewish” by the Nazis. That had been the “Spiritual anti-Semitism”. Now we are there again here. Interesting.

          Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 11, 2016 @ 7:32 am

  6. Peter:
    I used the initials in my name as a joke. For example I went by Hasbara Cyber Warrior because someone here accused me of being Hasbara.
    As for Nuremberg, my knowledge of Nuremberg comes from multiple sources, not from Nizkor.
    Jeff

    Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 8:18 am

  7. My Family survived Holocaust but it is victim of a long list of liars. All the heavy accusations against my late Father had been found to be baseless by the Investigatin Magistrate of People Court; the State Attorney had not even submited the request for trial. In trial against Comander Rahm my Father had been considered reliable witness being fully rehabilitated.
    But … the campaign of heavy accusation went on with absurd statements, clearly inconsistent with well known facts made certain in courts of justice and by serious historical research.
    The publishers involved in Shoah Business have not shown any interest for my Father’s book meant as evidence about Eichmann’s show ghetto.
    I belive in G’D not in the Holocaust. I have however the duty to remember the many victims, to respect the few real survivors still alive and study the history of those tragic events.
    Please note that the real victims of many liars are other survivors.
    I hope that this useless discussion will stop and history really studied aiming to beware events occure again.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 10, 2016 @ 3:08 am

    • You wrote: “I hope that this useless discussion will stop …”

      This is not a “useless discussion”. People all over the world are reading this. 1300 people read my blog post yesterday. This included readers in Germany and Japan, as well as readers in the USA, and many other countries. I assume that most of these readers are young. Your comments are valuable because you are providing and EYE WITNESS account.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 10, 2016 @ 6:55 am

      • FURTHERGLORY. Frankly, I could not care less about Elie Wiesel and other persons who had been able to make money on the Shoah = Holocaust. I speak on behalf of those survivors who had lost positions, family assets, health – losses that no amount of reparation could properly repay – and had to start live again. Those survivors certainly had not made money in Shoah Business and many of them are even needy. When discussing about details of those times of darkness we should consider those survivors and not some figures who, perhaps, employed ghost writers or are ready to answer in the suggested way the questions of the inteviewer just to appear in a tv show or in a school (poor pupils!). I repeat that we ought to study the historical background of those events. Best.

        Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 10, 2016 @ 8:07 am

  8. Just as a point of comparison, here are pictures of tattoos, chest and arm;

    Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 7:42 pm

    • What are you saying? That a tattoo never fades away completely? Whether it is on the chest or on the arm, a tattoo is there forever. That’s why tattoos were used in the concentration camps — so that prisoners could be accurately identified.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 10, 2016 @ 6:59 am

      • No, I wanted people to see what a real Auschwitz tattoo looked like, just as a point of comparison.
        Jeff

        Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 8:07 am

        • I have attended two lectures where a Holocaust survivor spoke and neither of these survivors had a tattoo. They each had a story about why they were not tattooed at Auschwitz. It seems that Elie was not the only Auschwitz survivor without a tattoo. He should have just made up a story about why he was not tattooed, instead of claiming that he had a tattoo.

          Comment by furtherglory — January 10, 2016 @ 8:29 am

          • Or he should have gotten tattooed. I imagine he could found some tattoo artist willing to do it for the right price….and willing to keep quiet.
            I think (and I am by no means an expert on Judiasm) that Jews can’t be tattooed and be buried in a Jewish cemetery. However I am sure that exceptions are made for those who were tattooed against their will, i.e. Auschwitz survivors. Wolf can either confirm or correct this.
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 8:42 am

        • No Jeff, you wanted to post pictures that would conjure up sympathy for the poor suffering jews. But you don’t even realize that the bottom picture is not a photograph but a painting — somebody’s idea of art. So much for “a real Auschwitz tattoo.”

          You know zilch about it. I’m real glad Hermie saw through you too. I always thought Hermie was a real smart guy. :-))

          Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 10, 2016 @ 10:23 pm

          • I generally like Hermie but not when he is lecturing to me about the faith I was brought up in.
            At that point I find him full of shit.
            But, don’t worry Carolyn. I feel the same way towards you, only I find you full of it all of the time.
            I can’t wait to listen to your next installment of Hitler Table Talk or the Heretic’s Hour. At certain points of my day I need a good laugh and you provide that with your calf-eyed Hitler Hero worship.
            Sincerely,
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 11, 2016 @ 9:59 am

            • Just like a jew, Jeff. You want to spew garbage and nonsense around this popular blog [I’m not saying you should not be able to; FG makes everyone welcome], and when someone points out that its garbage you become very OFFENDED and use bad language and throw a bit of a tantrum. Then you make that person your enemy. Just like a jew.

              Also like a jew is not responding to my pointing out that the “real Auschwitz tattoo” you posted is a painting. You just leave that behind.

              The way you talk about Hitler is even more jewy. And the fact that you don’t work and spend so much time writing unimportant comments here and probably other places too, tells us this IS your job.

              There’s no doubt in my mind what you are. It’s not a problem for me, so carry on. I just like to tell the truth.

              Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 11, 2016 @ 4:57 pm

              • I believe you called me a pain in the ass first.
                Actually, you are lying……………to yourself. I’m not a Jew.
                However, because that is where YOU went says a great deal about YOU.
                Aaaawwwww, does it hurt your feelings that a fellow white person doesn’t agree with your point of you? I’m even a fellow Texan.
                Who was Adolph Hitler?
                Well, he was a man. He rode a wave of German discontent to his Chancellorship….even if his party only captured, at it’s height, 37% of the vote. The right wing reactionaries in power thought they could control Hitler, unfortunately for them and the German people they were wrong.
                The positives:
                He put Germans back to work.
                He rearmed Germany, making it a power on the world stage.
                He continued the road building started by his predecessors that added jobs.
                He added a series of social reforms that benefitted the German people immensely.
                In the beginning Hitler understood the weaknesses and strengths of the Western allies very well. He understood that the British and French very well, knowing that they were desperate to avoid. He successfully played on those fears very well, making them believe that Germany was stronger than she actually was. In addition, Hitler played on the British feeling that many of provisions of the Versailles Treaty were unfair (which they were).
                The negatives:
                He over stepped himself, violating the Munich Agreement before the ink was dry, putting Chamberlain in a bad position. Because of this, Chamberlain made the infamous guarantee to Poland,
                After being warned repeatedly that invading Poland would mean war. Hitler invaded anyway, triggering war.
                Hitler invaded the USSR with Britain still in the war. He compounds this error by declaring war on the US while his armies are being thrown back in the snow and ice.
                In less than a year Hitler finds himself at war with the three most industrialized countries in the world in less than a year.
                Hitler orders drastic measures against the Soviet people, the same Soviet people that welcomed the Germans as liberators. Allowing the mass death by starvation, disease and maltreatment of Soviet POWs, the mass shooting of the Jews, the stealing of everything in sight causing famine, the wild partisan hunts that kill more civilians than partisans, all of these things caused the Soviet citizens to turn against the Germans they welcomed as liberators.
                The mass killing of the Jews that wasted valuable technical and manual labor of the Jews they killed.
                I think I understand Hitler better than you ever could.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 11, 2016 @ 8:35 pm

              • Oh, I noticed you didn’t say anything about the top picture, the tattooed chest.
                Do you deny the tattoo? Or the man’s chest?
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 11, 2016 @ 9:20 pm

            • Comment by hermie — January 12, 2016 @ 6:28 am

              • Aaahhhh, the pearls of wisdom that drip from Joseph Goebbels mouth.
                I assume you still think I am a Jew? After all this time and all of our replies together?
                Very well. If you find it comforting to believe I am a Jew, feel free. I won’t hold it against you.
                If it makes you feel better to believe that I am Hasbara, feel free. I won’t hold it against you.
                You and Carolyn can continue with your warped little fantasies.
                It’s easier than dealing with the real world, after all.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K, — January 12, 2016 @ 8:27 am

                • Jeff wrote: “I assume you still think I am a Jew?”

                  I don’t know and I have no way to know it. I just don’t exclude that possibility. Did you really think your denials would be enough to prove you’re not a Jew? Am I supposed to take your words at face value and regard them as something probative?

                  Comment by hermie — January 13, 2016 @ 1:01 am

              • Since you quoted Goebbels to me I thought I would return the favor:
                consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war.”

                Joseph Goebbels, March 6, 1942

                “The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.”

                Joseph Goebbels, March 27, 1942

                “Short shrift is made of the Jews in all eastern occupied areas. Tens of thousands of them are liquidated.”

                Joseph Goebbels, April 29, 1942

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 12, 2016 @ 8:44 am

                • Edit:
                  greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war.”

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 12, 2016 @ 8:45 am

                • Jeff wrote: “Since you quoted Goebbels to me I thought I would return the favor”

                  A few isolated and truncated quotes. Waw!! You’re ready to become a renown orthodox historian with an university chair in Holocaustology.

                  Goebbels’ rabid anti-Semitism was no secret. The Final Solution would very probably have been a bloody mass slaughter if he had headed Germany, but he didn’t. His ardent desire to butcher as many Jews as possible prove nothing but his well-known anti-Semitism.

                  Fortunately, there are real historians basing their conclusions on things other than a few isolated and truncated impressive quotes like the two-cent historians usually do.

                  Read all the entries about Jews in Goebbels’ diaries (http://codoh.com/library/series/3110/) and tell me again that he was indeed talking about a current mass murder in the quotes you’ve brought on here. C’mon. Stop ridiculing yourself and the US educational system as a whole.

                  Comment by hermie — January 13, 2016 @ 1:15 am

              • I think I beat you in the quote department, Hermie. You gave one, I gave you a couple.
                So what’s so truncated about what I gave you?
                The picture above…….is that a truncated quote as well? Did he say anything else before or after what he said in the picture?
                That’s what a quote is, Hermie. A piece of what a person said or wrote.
                For example, Holocaust deniers often use this quote
                by Arno Mayer:
                Sources for the study
                of the gas chambers
                are at once rare and
                unreliable.
                Here is the full
                statement:
                Sources for the study of the gas chambers are at once rare and unreliable. Even though Hitler and the Nazis made no secret of their war on the Jews, the SS operatives dutifully eliminated all traces of their murderous activities and instruments. No written orders for gassing have turned up thus far.

                The SS not only destroyed most camp records, which were in any case incomplete, but also razed nearly all killing and cremating installations well before the arrival of Soviet troops. Likewise, care was taken to dispose of the bones and ashes of the victims.
                See what a difference that makes?
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 13, 2016 @ 10:22 am

                • You wrote: “The SS not only destroyed most camp records, which were in any case incomplete, but also razed nearly all killing and cremating installations well before the arrival of Soviet troops.”

                  As for the disposal of bones and ashes, the bones and ashes of the victims at Treblinka were allegedly buried in a spot that is now covered with a Holocaust monument, so that the ground there cannot be dug up to find the ashes.

                  What you wrote is the basis for the beliefs of True Believers. I believe that the camp records were destroyed by the Soviet “liberators of Auschwitz” and also by the American liberators of some of the camps.

                  As for destroying the camp records, the Nazis did not keep records of the Jews who were gassed because there were no Jews who were gassed.

                  Comment by furtherglory — January 13, 2016 @ 10:31 am

                • Usually when there’s no evidence of a crime being committed there can’t be a crime. So you have to prove that the crime was committed with the evidence and not just dream up what you think happened based on nothing that is there. I find it interesting that Holo cost proponents always bring up what they think happened with no proof wanting us to believe that something happened it doesn’t work that way you have to have at least some proof some forensic evidence something to say the event happened. You can’t just say they got rid of all the evidence and you can use it as proof you have to at least have some evidence before you can say an event or crime scene happened.

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 13, 2016 @ 1:57 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “See what a difference that makes?”

                  Yes, I see.

                  Now, let’s play with your quote. The sentence immediately preceding “The procedure is a pretty barbaric one” is:

                  “Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government are now being evacuated (abgeschoben) eastward.”

                  Fun game, isn’t it?

                  The rest of Arno Mayer’s quote is a wonderful depiction of the complete lack of physical and documentary evidence for the Third Reich’s alleged homicidal mass gassings. I think I’ll quote the whole thing from this moment. Thanks for providing us with that finding.

                  And also thanks for pointing out my wrong wording with the quote thing. I’ll rather say “deceitfully-truncated quotes” in the future.

                  Comment by hermie — January 13, 2016 @ 2:23 pm

                • And I note that you didn’t try to continue to claim that Goebbels was talking about alleged current mass murders in those quotes.

                  Comment by hermie — January 13, 2016 @ 2:27 pm

  9. Its too late now, of course, but it would appear that the world was to eager (gullible?) in accepting Elie Weisel without checking his credentials all those years ago. And that’s why we are in the absurd position today of arguing about whether he has a tattoo or not, or if he appears in a dodgy photograph at Buchenwald.

    Why didn’t anyone check the records of the US army to find out if an inmate named Elie Weisel was registered by them after they had captured the camp. The army staff were bound to record everyone’s name – they wouldn’t have allowed ex-prisoners to wander off without being checked for their health etc. – plus a legitimate place to go to. These Buchenwald records probably still exist even to this day in some forgotten archive in Washington DC.

    If Weisel had been transferred to a US military hospital, or a displacement camp run by the Occupation authorities or the International Red Cross, then once again his name and details would have been recorded, and thus his legitimacy as a Buchenwald survivor could have been verified at a later date.

    I checked some of the websites – including Wikipedia – which give Weisel’s biography, and it is worth noting that there is nothing at all about him, from the day he was “liberated” at Buchenwald, until we find him reunited with two of his sisters in an orphanage in Paris.

    Comment by Talbot — January 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm

    • I also wonder if anyone checked Wiesel’s credentials, Talbot.
      I go back even further than the liberation. Has anyone checked the registration at Auschwitz? I know those records are incomplete but it is a place to start.
      Wolf says that other survivors (from Auschwitz) he met after the war had tattoos. Would there be a circumstance, other than the victims gassed upon arrival, where an inmate would not receive a tattoo? Do any of the other inmates that survived have any recollection of meeting Wiesel?
      I myself have doubts about Wiesel, based upon his lack of a tattoo.
      If he is a fraud you would think he would have gotten a tattoo a long time ago to prevent these questions.
      Jeff

      Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 6:29 pm

      • I wrote about how the records, of the concentration camp prisoners, were kept in this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivor-a7713/

        Prisoners from Auschwitz, who were later sent to Buchenwald, were given a new Buchenwald number, which Elie Wiesel does not have.

        All of the concentration camp records have now been stored at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC. Survivors can search the records online for free but all others must go to the Museum and pay a fee.

        The camp records were stored in Germany by the International Tracing Service, and now anyone is allowed access to those records. There is also a very large building at Buchenwald where the camp records are held and anyone can search them, accompanied by a guide, of course.

        So, to sum up, it has been known for a long time that Eli Wiesel is a fake, but no one accused him of lying because Holocaust survivors were formerly treated with great respect. Now that is gone, as a newer generation is fed up with Holocaust liars.

        Comment by furtherglory — January 10, 2016 @ 7:23 am

        • Are you sure that people have known Wiesel is a fraud? It could possibly be no one has bothered to look.
          I know you posted that someone did look at the records but there was a similarity in names (was it Mattagono?).
          Keep in mind I am now skeptical of Wiesel’s claims.
          Jeff

          Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 8:34 am

  10. As many have mentioned, the article in question gives nothing about an admission from Wiesel. At best it demands that we accept that Wiesel’s refusal to show his tattoo is an admission of guilt. Now, I am not going to make a claim either way — I have not seen it, but I have no proof otherwise. However, if we cannot see that is the type of illogic which equates circumstantial evidence (or a lack there of) as proof of guilt, then we become guilty of participating in the underpinning of many legal injustices. If this article were correct, the 5th Amendment to the US constitution would be grounds for automatic guilty rulings.

    One very pertinent point to this whole argument is that it’s main contributor is Carolyn Yaeger: http://carolynyeager.net/. She also owns and authors the http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/ website. Take a look at her blog. It is essentially a white supremacist rant mixed with a healthy dose of Holocaust denial. She is obviously on a one-woman mission to discredit Wiesel. More power to her, right? But, it is important to understand why. If she was merely a concerned person trying to alert the world to some long-running fraud for nothing more than shedding light on injustice, her efforts should be considered laudable. However, it is clear she has a much larger agenda of hate — again, just look at her blog. Is this the sort of person you want to be underwriting claims on your own website (scrapbookpages.com) and this blog? I was under the impression that scrapbookpages.com and this blog seek to accurately document the Holocaust. I sense a grave incompatibility.

    — Jay

    Comment by jayleesblog — January 9, 2016 @ 3:12 pm

    • You wrote: “As many have mentioned, the article in question gives nothing about an admission from Wiesel. At best it demands that we accept that Wiesel’s refusal to show his tattoo is an admission of guilt.”

      Elie Wiesel HAS IN FACT admitted that he has no tattoo on his arm. Carolyn Yeager has shown a photo of Elie’s bare arms, on which there is no tattoo. The lack of a tattoo is proof that the person with no tattoo was never in Auschwitz. Besides that, another prisoner is known to have had that number.

      Carolyn Yeager has a radio program where she interviews famous people like Germar Rudolf. She is very brave to do what she is doing. When America finally passes a Holocaust denial law, she will be the first person to be put on trial for Holocaust denial.

      Elie Wiesel has made a ton of money by claiming that he was in Auschwitz when he was not. He should be prosecuted as a criminal for lying about something this important. Of course, there will be no consequences for what he has done.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 3:41 pm

      • Well, hmm, I have not seen anything which reputably quotes or shows a video recording him saying, “I have no tattoo”, et al. This does not mean it doesn’t exist! Would you please point me to this? Perhaps I missed it in that video of Wiesel walking around with his lower arms bared. If it is there, would you please give me the time stamp in the video or a like to an interview? I must admit that I am skeptical of both parties. I’m more of a curious bystander. That Yeagar has a digital image is of little proof, unless I could myself examine a photo which was at least 16MP in size and could verify that it had not been doctored. The same thing as “proof” that another was branded with Wiesel’s claimed number. Such is part of the problem of supposed gas chamber and genocide photographic evidence, no? Believe me, I’m not out to credit or discredit anyone, Yeager, Wiesel or yourself. To balance the scales, I’m sure many Jews have taken advantage of the legacy of the pain and suffering of our latest world war. And, so have many non-Jewish others. In my view, humanity is a cesspool with a very small contingent of shining lights. By and large, given enough pressure (some less than others) one human will climb over the dying body of another to save his own skin — only to lose his soul.

        On a different note, I have been trying to figure out your general perspective. Please correct the following if I am wrong. It seems you are a Holocaust denier but accept that there was genocide. This would mean to mean that you are trying to be precise in communicating your disbelief of the use of gas chambers, but do believe in a planned and coordinated effort to commit genocide. Is this correct?

        Comment by jayleesblog — January 9, 2016 @ 3:59 pm

        • I have been writing my blog for over 5 years and I have written 1,638 blog posts so far.

          You wrote: “I have been trying to figure out your general perspective. Please correct the following if I am wrong. It seems you are a Holocaust denier but accept that there was genocide. This would mean to mean that you are trying to be precise in communicating your disbelief of the use of gas chambers, but do believe in a planned and coordinated effort to commit genocide. Is this correct?”

          I do not believe that Germany had a “coordinated effort to commit genocide.” I did not start as a Holocaust denier. I became a denier after studying the Holocaust and visiting many of the camps.

          Read the article below to get an idea of what it was like in Nazi Germany.

          http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Sachsenhausen/introduction.html

          Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 5:16 pm

          • Furtheredglory, Thank you for taking the time to educate me. I have appreciated your and Jeff K’s always dispassionate, well thought out and educated responses.

            Jay

            Comment by jayleesblog — January 9, 2016 @ 7:53 pm

            • Thank you for the compliment.
              Jeff

              Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 8:05 pm

        • Jaylee wrote:

          “Perhaps I missed it in that video of Wiesel walking around with his lower arms bared. If it is there, would you please give me the time stamp in the video or a like to an interview?”

          Buy the video and see for yourself. http://www.amazon.com/Elie-Wiesel-Goes-Home/dp/1930545630?tag=duckduckgo-ffnt-20 They’re making it more expensive because they don’t want anyone to watch now that the tattoo issue has been brought up.

          Jay, don’t expect anyone to go to the trouble to prove something to a flawed individual like you. Anyone who links his name to a blog that doesn’t exist must have some problems.

          Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 9, 2016 @ 5:55 pm

    • All of the above is true about Carolyn Yeager. Anyone who has a program called “Hitler’s Table Talk” can hardly be considered an unbiased observer.
      If you come here for any length of time you will notice the majority of the people that reply here are Holocaust deniers. I myself am not and there is a Holocaust survivor who also comes here by the name of Wolf. His father was the head of the Judenrat at the Terezin ghetto in Czechoslovakia.
      I myself have doubts about Wiesel. He lacks a tattoo that places him in Auschwitz. Does that necessarily mean that he wasn’t there? Maybe. Are there other survivors that don’t have a tattoo? Also, maybe. I just don’t know.
      The real shame, as I see it, is that if Wiesel is a fraud he made money off the backs of other survivors. That to me is a crime. His book is required reading at many schools (not mine, I’ve never read it) so the image he provided of Auschwitz is a false one.
      That to me is a real tragedy. It dishonors the dead and the living.
      So, if Wiesel is a fraud he should be punished. His age probably prevents this but an attempt needs to be made to clear the historical record.
      Jeff

      Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 4:07 pm

    • Jay wrote:

      “However, if we cannot see that is the type of illogic which equates circumstantial evidence (or a lack there of) as proof of guilt, then we become guilty of participating in the underpinning of many legal injustices.”

      Circumstantial evidence is considered superior to eyewitness testimony and even to confessions, by lawyers and judges. So you are way off base in portraying it as illogical.

      In this case, the circumstantial evidence is that Elie Wiesel has said, even on the witness stand under oath in a court of law, but also on other occasions, that he has A7713 tattooed on his left arm, and that it was done in Auschwitz in 1944. Yet no one has ever been allowed to see it! [Yes a few fanatics has said he showed it to them but without a shred of proof, plus they make it worse because if he showed it to them, who were basically strangers, why won’t he show it to everyone? This would never pass in a court of law. I’d like to see those falsifiers cross-examined about their claim.]

      In all these years, refusing to produce his arm with a tattoo is huge admission of guilt. Huge. I stand by what I wrote and it’s about time I wrote it. And I’ll be writing more.

      Comment by Carolyn Yeager — January 9, 2016 @ 5:30 pm

      • Even if, after all these years, it is proven that Wiesel is a fraud, what exactly do you think that would accomplish?
        History does not live or die on the word of one man. There is plenty of evidence that proves that the Holocaust happened. While a portion of this evidence is from victims accounts, there are also documents, site investigations, the words of the perpetrators themselves, etc. that complement what surviving victims and other eyewitnesses said.
        BTW, what you have stated about Wiesel makes a lot of sense. The fact that he does not have a tattoo puts serious doubt on his account.
        I have other issues about the the things you have in your story but I won’t go into them now because it does not pertain to Wiesel.
        Jeff

        Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 5:46 pm

        • He is but one more very significant figure to be exposed as a liar (maybe the Holohoax King)… perpetuating the hoax to enrich themselves and further the victimology that has milked the world long enough. The Rosenblats, Defonseca, Pisar, Zisblatt, etc) are just a few more.

          Comment by BMan — January 9, 2016 @ 6:54 pm

          • How fortunate that the history of the Holocaust relies not only on the testimony of survivors but on a great deal of other evidence.
            It’s the deniers that stress out over victim testimony.
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 6:59 pm

            • Jeff …..victim testimony is what got those at the Nuremberg scam trials executed ….so it is a big deal when people lie.

              Comment by jrizoli — January 9, 2016 @ 7:02 pm

              • No, Rizoli, you are wrong.
                The allies collected tons of documents, many of which were used to convict the defendants at
                Nuremberg.
                They also used films made by the Nazis. And photographs taken by the perpetrators.
                This was in addition to any testimony given by witnesses, victims or the perpetrators themselves.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 7:27 pm

            • The facts are the exact opposite of your claims. There is scant evidence for any holocaust… what is prevalent is “victim” testimony. But in eLIE’s case, he is THEmost prominent figure in the holocaust industry scam. He was already caught in lies, but this particular fact about the tattoo is significant to anyone who cares about the truth.

              Comment by BMan — January 9, 2016 @ 7:22 pm

              • Sorry, but you are wrong.
                See my post above.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 9, 2016 @ 7:31 pm

                • jeff you have been drinking too much of the coolaid from Nizkor;
                  Here is the link..but I m sure it is cached in your favourites. !
                  http://www.nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
                  As to whether it is a reliable site here is a good answer;
                  http://www.codoh.com/library/document/1056/
                  btw why did you change your name from HAD ?

                  Comment by peter — January 10, 2016 @ 7:43 am

                • Nizkor is ancient history. It goes back to the days when there were “news groups.” The younger generation has never heard of Nizkor. The original writers on Nizkor are probably all dead now, or they are senile.

                  AFAIK, Nizkor is no longer considered a good source for Holocaust study. Go to the Inconvenient History website for a modern source of Holocaust information.

                  Comment by furtherglory — January 10, 2016 @ 8:10 am

                • What I like about the Nizkor site and all pro HoloHoax sites is they say stuff with no proof, but make it look like they have reams of proof. Then they insult people that have done their homework and expose them as liars, but don’t debate the facts that are being brought up in the discussion. They sure Hate debate!
                  I love it when they say “there are thousands of eye witnesses, millions of documents, pictures, etc etc without giving us a real bonafide result of what they are saying, but know that dumbos like themselves will believe it. I’m still waiting for a picture of a real functioning homicidal gas chamber…….showing fumigation chambers or fake made up ones just doesn’t work for me. I would love to get in a debate with exterminationists but they make sure it doesn’t happen because they say they won’t lower themselves to that as that would dignify the event. Real reason is they would be buried by their lack of proof, and be exposed for the nonsense they are trying to push upon those listening. So we still wait for the USA to pass laws to criminalize holocaust denial as they Jews would throw a big party. Imagine that, being happy that some people s free speech and good research will land them in jail, isn’t that a nice thing to celebrate.
                  But thats how they protect their HoloHoax with every bone in their bodies, and even if they know you are right they don’t have the balls to defend the truth but will let you go down to your death smiling. Great people these Jews are…..I’m sick of the Jews and their sanctimonious way about them. But there day is coming, the internet has provided plenty of info to cut their cancerous sore wide open and more people are seeing the truth.

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 10, 2016 @ 9:09 am

            • What other evidence are you referring to? There is no forensic evidence supporting the gas chamber allegation. None of the results of the autopsies performed on the cadavers by the Allies indicate cyanide poisoning, otherwise they would be trumpeting it endlessly from the controlled media. There’s not one contemporaneous German document alluding to homicidal gassing let alone an order which would have been required for such a major undertaking. The meticulous Germans even kept records of what and how much they fed the guard dogs yet there’s no record of a budget for the building material or construction of gas chambers. There’s no record of a budget for the ongoing cost of carrying out such a massive operation. In the building plans the label on the room claimed to have been a gas chamber is, in the German vernacular, cadaver cellar. The mass grave of the twenty odd thousand Polish officers executed by the Soviets was easily found, yet not one such mass grave of the alleged Six million Jews and Five or Six million non Jews has been excavated.

              Comment by John Mortl — January 10, 2016 @ 1:10 pm

              • Coke deliveries wood deliveries all normal. Also the crematoria where all these millions of peoples were supposed to be cremated up were never rebuilt. They are supposed to be rebuilt after three thousand cremations but they never were rebuilt so that means they never reached that many cremations. Fifty crematorium x 3000 is 150,000 bodies which line up with how many were actually created in the camps more or less.
                They say approximately 170000 were cremated
                Based on all the figures have collected from the records.

                Comment by jrizoli — January 10, 2016 @ 1:50 pm

                • jrizoli- My comment was not directed at your comment but at Jeff K who stated categorically that there is plenty of evidence that the big H happened etc. For what ever reason it didn’t go under his comment but much further down the page.

                  Comment by John Mortl — January 10, 2016 @ 2:50 pm

                • Just supplementing yours…

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 10, 2016 @ 2:51 pm

              • If you are referring to the victims autopsied after the war those victims died of starvation or disease (1945).
                The last German gassings at Auschwitz occurred in the Fall of 1944. Himmler ordered that the killings of the Jews stop at around the same time.
                As for the rest, I’m simply not in the mood to get in a linguistic tap dance with you. We could sit here and argue whether the German word for gassing means “gasification” or whatever to the end of time.
                Any evidence I provide you will just say it was forged, or a misunderstanding, or a lie, blah blah blah, so on and so forth.
                I used to disagree with historians who say that we shouldn’t debate deniers. I’m really starting to get their point. No matter what you do or say, deniers will forever squeak on about lies, or forgeries, or whether the German word for extermination actually meant extermination in the 1940’s, ad infinitum, world without end.
                Naturally I’m sure the conversation will turn to 6 million and how the number never changes. I will bring up the fact that actually the number is fluid, that I’ve seen numbers ranging from 4.8 million to 5.9 million. This of course will go over your head and you will continue to squeak “6 million, 6 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Like some sort of broken record.
                Sorry, this comment has actually taken up more of my time than I intended. Reply or not, I could give a crap.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 10, 2016 @ 2:30 pm

                • Jeff K.- There seems to be this curious notion among dogmatic devotees that any assertion on the big H. no matter how inadequate must be accepted unquestionably. Is it any wonder that there are those who say that we are being confronted with a new pseudo religious cult. It’s obvious why the court historians are afraid to debate revisionist scholars, they don’t have compelling evidence. As Christopher Browning barked at me when I asked him why he is afraid to to do so, ‘I debate them in court’. How convenient when they have implemented laws criminalizing free enquiry and dissemination of their scientific results. What kind of scholars demand such an rigged advantage? Certainly not truth searchers. As far as dismissing contrived slight of hand unsubstantiated assertions. Thats to be expected. But if you are serious about presenting evidence that can’t be dismissed, then find an unambiguous paper trail from the tens of tons of official German documents commandeered at war’s end.Unambiguous paper trail means just that. Not a creative attribution of a sinister meaning to innocuous terms, that is unless you have compelling evidence that it really is a euphemism. Or see if there is any forensic evidence of the alleged homicidal gas chambers. If you can’t find such real compelling evidence (not just claims of such) even you should start having doubts. How in all honesty can you expect anyone with half a brain to except anecdotal hearsay assertions conveniently remembered twenty or more years after the event as evidence? Normally courts give very little weight to witness testimony of recent events without corroborating physical evidence, let alone uncorroborated hearsay many years after the event.

                  Comment by John Mortl — January 10, 2016 @ 5:29 pm

  11. In the article quoted there is no mention of Elie Wiesel admitting not having been at Auschwitz.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 9, 2016 @ 9:59 am

  12. He deserves an award

    Comment by BMan — January 9, 2016 @ 9:10 am

    • Thanks for that, BMan – I laughed out loud, and it made my day!

      Comment by Talbot — January 9, 2016 @ 10:58 am

  13. Elie The weasel has made a comfortable living lying like he has. Typical of most of the HoloHoax survivors who have more false stories to tell.
    I think what is most bothersome is those of the “tribe” who post here have no problem with guys like him and don’t say anything. So we have all these liars who get away with it because the other tribe members are afraid to speak up. Now we have these holocaust “deniers going to jail for actually telling the truth and the tribe just stands by and let it all happen.
    Despicable people if you ask me……and they wonder why people hate them, and they wonder why Hitler wanted them out of the country.
    Cowards and liars are the bunch of them. Then they rally back and say we are “antisemitic”…..like that is going to make it all right, for them anyway.

    http://ccfiile.com/Holocaust_Liars.html

    Comment by jrizoli — January 9, 2016 @ 8:41 am

    • You posted the URL of an excellent web site which sums up all the Holocaust lies. A photo which I took inside the so-called gas chamber in the Auschwitz main camp is included. The photo shows a door with a gas window in it. I asked my tour guide how the Nazis prevented the victims from breaking the window and letting out all the poison fumes. She said that there was a guard posted outside the door, ready to shoot anyone who broke the glass. How anyone can believe in the so-called gas chambers is beyond me.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 9, 2016 @ 9:48 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: