Scrapbookpages Blog

January 15, 2016

The lost art of newspaper fact-checking

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust, World War II — Tags: , , , , — furtherglory @ 8:55 am

In my brief career as a journalist, my first job was working as a “fact checker.” In the old days, every word that was printed in a newspaper had to be checked for accuracy before the newspaper went to press. Then, when the first copy of the newspaper rolled off the press, the fact checker had to grab the paper and check for any obvious errors on the front page. Only then, did the presses roll and the first newspapers would hit the streets; the ink on the paper was barely dry.

Printing press

Old time printing press

In rare cases, where there was an obvious error on the front page, the fact checker would yell STOP THE PRESS. The error would be corrected and the press would start up again, slowly at first, but then at great speed.   Sometimes, the press would roll at such great speed that all the papers would be cut up. Then the printing process had to start again.

All that ist shon forbei (in the past).

Today, I read a news article here about the famous “Lost Transport.”

I previously wrote a blog post about the “Lost Transport”, which you can read at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/holocaust-survivor-was-liberated-by-the-soviet-army-while-on-the-train-to-the-gas-chamber-on-april-23-1945/

I am going to play the role of a “fact checker” for the news article that is cited above.

The following quote is from the news article, cited above:

Begin quote

It began in April 1945, just as the British were about to liberate the concentration at Bergen Belsen. The Nazi SS, fearing reprisals, chose to get rid of as much evidence as possible in the short time they had left. They did it by loading seventy five hundred sick and dying Jewish inmates onto three transport trains, all bound for the concentration camp at Theresienstadt; Established early in the war Theresienstadt was the Nazi showplace created to prove to the world how well the Third Reich was treating its prisoners. The ruse lasted just long enough to shoot a movie about it while proving to the Red Cross how humane life actually was for the inmates. The deception worked and the world was none the wiser. In reality most of the Jewish participants were eliminated within weeks, mainly at Auschwitz.

End quote from newspaper.

  1.  Bergen-Belsen was not liberated by the British.  The camp was voluntarily turned over to them because there was a typhus epidemic that was out of control in the camp.
  2. The Nazis did not send prisoners on trains to Theresienstadt in order to “get rid of evidence.”  They were trying to save lives by sending prisoners to another camp where there was no typhus epidemic.
  3. The “deception” at Theresienstadt was not done to fool the Red Cross, but to show the Red Cross that the prisoners were, in fact, being treated well.,

 

98 Comments »

  1. Emigration not extermination…..
    Always was always Will be….let them live but not around us.

    Comment by jrizoli — January 16, 2016 @ 4:24 pm

  2. Wolfe I would be more than happy to burn in a fiery hell, if there was even one, then to be with you people who have deceived the world for the last three thousand years.

    Comment by jrizoli — January 16, 2016 @ 12:53 pm

  3. @Halli:
    I don’t know if you are going to read this but I thought I’d put this at the top of the comments.
    Himmler did in fact order that rations be improved in 1942 for concentration camp inmates.
    One of his suggestions included favoring feeding inmates raw vegetables, which is the worst thing you can do to someone is starving. This would increase stomach issues due to compromised digestive systems of starving inmates. It’s doubtful that he meant Jews, in any case.
    These measures included rewarding productive inmates with additional food. The problem is that it’s hard to make someone who is sick and starving work harder. The Kapos, privileged inmates, probably benefitted the most because they were healthier anyway. In any case, The SS snapped up the additional food,this was part of the rampant corruption in the camps. The Kapos were often given cigarettes in lieu of food, which they appreciated because in any black market economy cigarettes are prized as unofficial currency.
    In the 1930’s, camp inmates who had money did have the option of purchasing items from the camp canteen. This was discontinued after the war started.
    Rizoli is right, prisoners did die after the British fed them. What he neglected to point out is that if you feed starving people the wrong types of food they will die because the person’s compromised digestive system can’t handle rich foods. The British, understandably freaked out by what they found, tried to feed prisoners with what they had available or what they could find. Prisoners died as a result. It took the intervention of medical students from the U.K. to figure out the proper types of food to give the prisoners. They found that softer, easier to digest foods worked best and as a result prisoners started to recover.
    Naturally not all of the prisoners were in the same condition.
    Hope this helps.
    Jeff

    Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 8:33 am

  4. The luegenpresse ( the lying media ) have been with us since the time that the printing press was invented. The purpose of the media is to propagate the views and opinions of the owners of the press not to challenge them. The internet is competition for them and they don’t like it.
    Much worse, probably is the television and radio media. They really operate in all western lands according to the old rules of the Volksaufklarung und Propaganda ministerium . You get the same impression watching a 2016 German TV news program as you do watching a 1955 Soviet newsreel.

    Comment by peter — January 16, 2016 @ 4:27 am

  5. Most excellent “fact finding”, furtherglory. I await even more DEBUNKING! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE… and now it’s here!

    Comment by Diane King — January 15, 2016 @ 3:01 pm

  6. FURTHERGLORY. Let me do real fact checking as I remember the arrival of the transport from Bergen Belsen at Theresienstadt.
    1. The only real way to save the life of the prisioniers of Bergen Belsen should have been to hand over the camp to the Red Cross.
    2. Fact checked is that the Nazis sending a transport of sick prisioniers to Theresienstadt tried to provoke typhus desease epidemy also there in view of high dead toll among the inmates. The Elder had therefore to order strict isolation of all the prisioniers arrived with those dead transports and marches.
    3. Two weeks earlier the Red Cross visited Theresienstadt and obtained from Governor SS General Karl Hermann Frank first the assurance that no one would be moved from the Ghetto and to etablish an office at Prague.
    4. The only way to save the life of the last surviving prisioniers should have been to hand over the camps of Bergen Belsen, Buchenwald, Auschwitz, Dachau, Mauthausen and others or to the Red Cross or to the advancing Russian or Allied Armies while those dead transports and dead marches had just been another murder tool.
    You simply are not aware how deep rooted the Nazi Hatred Doctrine had been in German culture, at least from the early Romanticism on when Jews had been called the INTERNAL ENEMY to be liquidated. Further details at request.
    Kindly improve fact checking at this blog.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 15, 2016 @ 10:06 am

    • wolf wrote: ” Fact checked is that the Nazis sending a transport of sick prisioniers to Theresienstadt tried to provoke typhus desease epidemy also there in view of high dead toll among the inmates.”

      So the Nazis wanted to murder daddy and you by causing a riot in the ghetto as an excuse to shoot you all and also by spreading typhus among the inhabitants of Theresienstadt, all that fighting a multi-front war against gigantic empires for their survival?!? No surprise they were finally defeated…😉

      wolf wrote: “4. The only way to save the life of the last surviving prisioniers should have been to hand over the camps of Bergen Belsen, Buchenwald, Auschwitz, Dachau, Mauthausen and others or to the Red Cross or to the advancing Russian or Allied Armies.”

      According to what Himmler told Swedish representative of the World Jewish Congress Norbert Masur in late April 45, it was the behavior of the US troops and media at Buchenwald that had compelled him to stop that policy. And by the way, the so-called “death marches” as an alleged means of extermination is 100% inconsistent with the Third Reich’s alleged policy of secrecy about extermination. Dead bodies along roads are the exact opposite of a policy of concealment and secrecy. And it is contradicted by the fact that the inmates evacuated from the Eastern camps were actually used as a workforce for the building and operation of underground factories manufacturing wunderwaffe, etc.

      Comment by hermie — January 15, 2016 @ 5:21 pm

      • HERMIE. During last months of WWII the conditions became more and more caotic even in Germany. The Nazis hated the Lager inmates and prefered to send them on the death marches. In those days German civilians certainly did not care about prisoniers of the Lagers – considered being criminals as told by Goebbels – but minded their own business of survival. Indeed all men until age of 70 stood with the VOLKSTURM and in towns and villages there had been only women, children under 15 and very aged people. So the secrecy could been lighter and lighter.
        It is already Jewish fate that our survival is deeply regretted and not only by You.

        Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 16, 2016 @ 10:14 am

        • Your survival was regretted because you Jews for the most part were evil an you got what you deserved.
          Hitler treated you better than you deserved, and in the end you people lied about the whole experience.
          Like I said before God will deal with you in the end, and justice will be served.
          You have fooled the world for a long time but you haven’t fooled God.

          Comment by jrizoli — January 16, 2016 @ 10:37 am

          • RIZOLI. In the deepest hell you and your fellow negationists will be “greeted” and properly handled by former SS guards promoted to serve there as devils.

            Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 16, 2016 @ 12:46 pm

          • You know, Jim, upon reflection I’ve decided that the thing I like about you the most is your reasoned, calm, collected replies when someone confronts you.
            But, I digress.
            I’m still shocked by your Holocaust denial.
            After all, didn’t the Jews “get what they deserved?” It is something that I think you would welcome, even applaud and give Hitler an “atta-boy” for.
            If anything, I would think your anger would be directed at Hitler only killing 5-6 million Jews.
            So, you should be happier. After all, didn’t Hitler do what you desperately want to?
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 2:34 pm

            • Jeff…. I don’t pull any punches when it comes to people that lie cheat and steal and that’s just with the Jews have done over these thousands of years. I’m tired of them millions more are tired of them I just have the balls to call it for what it is because I don’t have to answer to them.

              Comment by jrizoli — January 16, 2016 @ 3:32 pm

              • There’s a reason 109 countries have expelled the Jews and some nations more than once.

                Comment by Diane King — January 16, 2016 @ 4:19 pm

                • Because they worshipped differently than their host countries.
                  Like the Moriscos in Spain and the Catholics in England, I could also talk about the Huguenots in France.
                  Oh, I don’t want to forget about the Christians in Japan.
                  Shall I go on? You focus on Jews because that is your obsession.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 5:53 pm

                • Jeff …..the biggest differences from those other groups of people is they were not expelled out of a hundred nine countries I think you’re missing the big picture here.

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 16, 2016 @ 5:57 pm

                • We focus on those who oppress us, prohibiting free speech in over 18 countries. Working to subvert our freedom to discuss the myth of the holocost in numerous venues even in the US. We are identifying the tyrant in every time period including today and discussing it. You Jews are NOT the victims. You are the villains … THAT’S why your “people” (and I use the word loosely) are despised and expelled.

                  Comment by Diane King — January 16, 2016 @ 6:08 pm

                • “… The Jews, a headstrong, moody, murm’ring race,
                  As ever tri’d th’extent and stretch of grace;
                  God’s pamper’d people whom, debauch’d with ease,
                  No king could govern, nor no God could please …..”

                  Absalom and Achitophel, John Dryden (1631-1700)

                  Comment by Diane King — January 16, 2016 @ 6:36 pm

                • http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

                  109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

                  YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

                  250 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Carthage
                  415 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Alexandria
                  554 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Diocèse of Clermont (France)
                  561 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Diocèse of Uzès (France)
                  612 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Visigoth Spain
                  642 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Visigoth Empire
                  855 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Italy
                  876 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Sens
                  1012 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Mainz
                  1182 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – France
                  1182 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Germany
                  1276 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Upper Bavaria
                  1290 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – England
                  1306 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – France
                  1322 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – France (again)
                  1348 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Switzerland
                  1349 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Hielbronn (Germany)
                  1349 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Saxony
                  1349 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Hungary
                  1360 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Hungary
                  1370 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Belgium
                  1380 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Slovakia
                  1388 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Strasbourg
                  1394 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Germany
                  1394 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – France
                  1420 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Lyons
                  1421 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Austria
                  1424 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Fribourg
                  1424 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Zurich
                  1424 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Cologne
                  1432 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Savoy
                  1438 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Mainz
                  1439 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Augsburg
                  1442 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Netherlands
                  1444 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Netherlands
                  1446 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Bavaria
                  1453 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – France
                  1453 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Breslau
                  1454 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Wurzburg
                  1462 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Mainz
                  1483 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Mainz
                  1484 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Warsaw
                  1485 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Vincenza (Italy)
                  1492 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Spain
                  1492 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Italy
                  1495 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Lithuania
                  1496 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Naples
                  1496 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Portugal
                  1498 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Nuremberg
                  1498 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Navarre
                  1510 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Brandenberg
                  1510 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Prussia
                  1514 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Strasbourg
                  1515 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Genoa
                  1519 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Regensburg
                  1533 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Naples
                  1541 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Naples
                  1542 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Prague & Bohemia
                  1550 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Genoa
                  1551 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Bavaria
                  1555 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Pesaro
                  1557 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Prague
                  1559 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Austria
                  1561 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Prague
                  1567 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Wurzburg
                  1569 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Papal States
                  1571 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Brandenburg
                  1582 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Netherlands
                  1582 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Hungary
                  1593 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Brandenburg, Austria
                  1597 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
                  1614 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Frankfort
                  1615 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Worms
                  1619 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Kiev
                  1648 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Ukraine
                  1648 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Poland
                  1649 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Hamburg
                  1654 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Little Russia (Beylorus)
                  1656 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Lithuania
                  1669 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Oran (North Africa)
                  1669 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Vienna
                  1670 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Vienna
                  1712 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Sandomir
                  1727 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Russia
                  1738 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Wurtemburg
                  1740 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Little Russia (Beylorus)
                  1744 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Prague, Bohemia
                  1744 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Slovakia
                  1744 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Livonia
                  1745 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Moravia
                  1753 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Kovad (Lithuania)
                  1761 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Bordeaux
                  1772 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
                  1775 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Warsaw
                  1789 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Alsace
                  1804 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Villages in Russia
                  1808 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
                  1815 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Lbeck & Bremen
                  1815 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
                  1820 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Bremen
                  1843 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Russian Border Austria & Prussia
                  1862 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Areas in the U.S. under General Grant’s Jurisdiction[1]
                  1866 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Galatz, Romania
                  1880s – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Russia
                  1891 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Moscow
                  1919 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
                  1938-45 – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Nazi Controlled Areas
                  1948 — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Arab Countries
                  Reference sources for the above.

                  [1] On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:

                  “I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy at an agreed rate, paying gold.”

                  Also, on December 17, 1862, General Ulysses S. Grant issued General Orders No. 11. This order banished all Jews from Tennessee’s western military.

                  General Orders No. 11 declared: “1. The Jews, as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, are hereby expelled from the Department.

                  “2. Within 24 hours from the receipt of this order by Post Commanders, they will see that all of this class of people are furnished with passes required to leave, and anyone returning after such notification, will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permits from these headquarters.

                  “3. No permits will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application for trade permits.

                  “By order of Major Gen. Grant.

                  “Jno. A. Rawlings,
                  Assistant Adjutant General”

                  Comment by Diane King — January 16, 2016 @ 6:57 pm

                • Why are you saying “your people,” Diane? Is that directed at me?
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 6:11 pm

                • DIANE KING/JOSEFRIZOLI. Let us see in how many places. towns,regions after being expelled Jews had been called to come again. In 1670 Emperor Leopold I had been pressed by his Spanish wife and expelled the Jews but some years later called them to come back. And there are other similar cases. Often the expulsion of the Jewish money lenders had been the simplest way for the debtors to get rid of their debts. Do you like this method of debt paying?

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 19, 2016 @ 7:46 am

                • I find it very difficult to believe that any monarch would want the Jews back. I’ve never heard such a thing. Doesn’t make sense either. The cry, “good riddance” probably resounded through each of the beleaguered host countries.

                  Comment by Diane King — January 19, 2016 @ 7:48 pm

                • Good riddance jews and don’t let the barn door hit you on the way out.

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 19, 2016 @ 7:51 pm

                • More like, “Go ahead and unpack cuz you SURE as hell aren’t coming back!”.

                  Again, Jim said ” …Emigration not extermination….. Always was always Will be….let them live but not around us.”

                  Comment by Diane King — January 19, 2016 @ 8:00 pm

              • What countries, all 109, that expelled the Jews?
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 6:09 pm

        • wolf wrote: “The Nazis hated the Lager inmates and prefered to send them on the death marches.”

          …because they still needed those laborers in their factories in order to try to win the war.

          You’re free to keep calling those evacuations on foot and by rail “death marches” if you like feeling like a martyr, but more and more people begin to see through such tricks and deceits. And they beging to be fed up with that.

          wolf wrote: “It is already Jewish fate that our survival is deeply regretted and not only by You.”

          Saying that you’ve never gone through a program of annihilation of your people through mass murder, doesn’t amout to regretting your survival. Stop trying to fool the Goyim all the time. Could send you behind barbwires once again. And who knows what might actually happen behind closed doors this time?😉

          Comment by hermie — January 16, 2016 @ 7:06 pm

          • edit: “begin” instead of “beging”

            Comment by hermie — January 16, 2016 @ 7:06 pm

          • HERMIE. The meaning of your comment is the wish to see me killed. Thank for these friendly attitude wich I reciprocate.

            Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 17, 2016 @ 7:39 am

            • First of all, Wolf, no one wants to see you killed. (Jeff K, I was referring to Wolf in my comment about ‘you people’, and perhaps only you be association). It’s not necessary.to invoke VICTIM STATUS of yourself and ‘your people’ every time we discuss something. Secondly, and I know this is tough for jews to wrap their ethnocentric heads around – IT’S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU. But because EVERYTHING has been brought around to the jews, we’ll discuss it and how (again) you aren’t the victims but the villains …. repeatedly.

              Comment by Diane King — January 17, 2016 @ 11:10 am

            • @wolf: Your people’s complete inability to self-examination, self-criticism and self-remediation is what finally sent your fellows to Auschwitz 7 decades ago, and it is what will very probably send them to future Auschwitzs again and again. My previous comment was in fact a quite friendly piece of advice. But your inability/refusal to get it that way is the source of most of your troubles. You should be looking for the source of anti-Semitism in yourself instead of looking for it in others as you always do. Children systematically blame others for their own misfortunes, but fully-grown adults are normally able to blame themselves for their own misfortunes if needed, especially when such misfortunes are repeated again and again through centuries. Grow up as a people. Your fellow Jew Albert Einstein once said that stupidity is the repetition of the same actions and behaviors with the hope of a different result at the end. You should take some time to think about that. Ask yourself the right questions and draw the inevitable conclusions from that…or face the logical consequences of your unchanged behavior next time like a mature adult, i.e. without tears and jeremiads.

              Comment by hermie — January 18, 2016 @ 6:14 am

              • I wrote this blog post, which explains why the Jews have been kicked out of so many countries, so many times: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/hasidim-but-i-dont-believe-em/

                Comment by furtherglory — January 18, 2016 @ 6:56 am

              • HERMIE. The same advise to self-critic is directed to all those who for centuries persecuted Jewish people blamed for any thinkable shortage and wrongdoing. In century XIV in a town of the Republic of Venice the governed adressed the citizens: “I bring again the Jewish money lenders as the Christian one have exhausted people”. At his time Pope Pius IX thrusted Rotschild placing there the funds of Pontifical State avoiding confiscate by Italian State and could so buy back many confiscate real estates. In last decades Church had had Catholic bankers and had been heavily betrayed and lost high amounts of money. As long as LEHMAN BANK had been managed by Jewish founding family it granted financial service to export of USA products; after 35 years of WASP ownership and governance collapsed provoking a heavy crisis and losses. It had been said: WHO IS WITHOUT SINN SHOULD TROW THE FIRST STONE, no one remained. Think about this before “advising me friendly” or so.

                Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 18, 2016 @ 7:20 am

                • wolf wrote: “In century XIV in a town of the Republic of Venice the governed adressed the citizens: “I bring again the Jewish money lenders as the Christian one have exhausted people”.”

                  Can you source this? It sounds like a quote from The Merchant of Venice.

                  You’re funny with your evil WASP bankers…

                  wolf wrote: “It had been said: WHO IS WITHOUT SINN SHOULD TROW THE FIRST STONE, no one remained.”

                  Very little chance I base my behavior on any Semitic mythology like the fairy tales in the bible (Or isn’t that rather ‘babble’?). But thanks for your advice nevertheless.

                  Comment by hermie — January 18, 2016 @ 7:41 am

                • Lets chew on some of these points about cremations…..finishing up reading the Book Dissecting The Holocaust…..
                  So Wolfie show me how it all worked?? But you and your Holocaustionians want us to believe it all worked by magic….LOL
                  Lets deal with some real facts here…

                  Speaking about Trablinka the nonsense continues.

                  According to a November 27, 1986, report of the New Delhi Schenectady Gazette, cremations and the consumption of wood involved therein (due to the lack of corpses that will burn by themselves) are a serious concern for the inhabitants of India, since entire forests have been cut down over time for just this purpose. According to this report, the daily incineration of 21,000 bodies requires 6,433 metric tons of wood, i.e., 675 lbs. per body. In applying these conditions to Treblinka, we shall simplify the matter somewhat by ignoring the problems involved in the prior exhumation of the bodies; let it suffice to consider only one unreality, namely the incineration of the bodies. To forestall objections of any kind, we shall reduce the consumption of wood for mass cremations from 675 lbs. to 440 lbs. per body.110 From various eyewitness accounts it follows that the cremation process lasted until early August, a total of about 185 days. This means that a minimum of 4,700 bodies had to be cremated every day, requiring 950 metric tons of dry wood daily. The engineering handbook Hütte indicates a volume of 74.15 cu.ft. per metric ton for spruce wood,111 and of 109.5 cu.ft. per metric ton for spruce wood fire logs.112 This means that the volume of the wood needed in Treblinka daily for incinerating the corpses would have been about 104,000 cu.ft. This volume is perhaps easier to grasp when visualized as a stack 3 ft. high, 3 ft. wide and about 1.75 miles long. Every day! The cremation gratings, described by Warszawski as measuring 13 ft. × 33 ft. and with 1.5 ft. elevation above the ground, had a spatial volume of approximately 650 cu.ft. underneath the grating. To ensure that the firewood would receive enough draft (oxygen), a maximum of 530 cu.ft. could have been placed underneath. This quantity corresponds to a net weight of 10,600 lbs. and would have sufficed for cremating 24 (twenty-four!) bodies. If one assumes that, in this case, the complete incineration of the bodies took only 2 hours (which, however, is far too short to be realistic), then even cremating ‘round-the-clock’ would have disposed of 288 bodies at most.

                  The high piling-up of bodies on the grating, as it is described by witnesses, would have brought nothing but disadvantages, if only due to the inhibited access granted the flames. But if 4,700 bodies had to be burned every day, this would have required more than 16 gratings as described above, with a total surface area of 6,890 sq.ft. Stoking the cremation sites with wood, and removing the ashes and skeletons, are elements which have been ignored to date. Given the heat of the fire under the gratings and the stench of the burning bodies, it would have been impossible to perform these necessary tasks while the fire was burning. It is thus safe to say that continuous cremation in the manner described, and using the burning sites described by the witnesses, would not have been possible. Burning the 4,700 bodies would have required at least twice the number of gratings. With reference to the number of bodies to be incinerated, we still need to examine the source, processing and transportation of the needed quantities of firewood. The total cremation process in Treblinka would have required 430 million pounds, or 195,000 metric tons, of air-dried (seasoned) wood. Due to the short notice and brief time that Himmler allegedly allotted for this process, such a large quantity of air-dried wood would certainly have been impossible to get, which is why only fresh (“green”) wood of lower calorific value would have been available. The calorific value of seasoned wood is 3,600 kcal/kg, whereas that of green wood is only 2,000 kcal/kg.113 Therefore the total required quantity of wood would have increased to 351,000 metric tons, and the daily requirement of green wood was thus approximately 1,900 metric tons.

                  Assuming medium-sized trees of 1 cord volume and 1,500 lbs., the total number of trees needed comes to roughly 515,000. There were two options for obtaining the required quantity of wood: either there was a large forested area near the camp where the demand for firewood could be met, and whence the wood would then be transported to the camp with suitable vehicles, or the wood had to be brought in from other areas by rail. Let us suppose for the moment that the wood supply was nearby. Assuming that a 15-ton truck can make 3 runs daily, allowing for loading and unloading of the truck, then 126 trips would need to be made daily, using some 42 trucks. None of the eyewitness statements indicate the presence of such a fleet of trucks. The same goes for the labor force required for the daily felling, limbing, sawing and splitting as well as loading and unloading of 2,800 trees. If, given the primitive conditions that prevailed, we assume that two man could have processed – that is, felled, limbed, sawed and split – one tree per day (an utter illusion), then the lumberjacks would clearly have had to number at least 5,600. To give an idea of how large a forest would need to be in order to supply such vast quantities of wood, let us assume a yield of 325 cord per acre, which for 515,000 trees would require a forest of 1,590 acres, or just short of 2.5 square miles. To put it more graphically, such a forest would have been 2.5 miles long and 1 mile wide. Is it really conceivable that the witnesses and the local residents could have failed to notice such a large deforested area? The site would still be apparent today. If one proceeds instead on the assumption that the quantity of wood needed would not have been available locally, then it would have had to be brought in from elsewhere, for example in the form of large fire logs, in rail wagons. If one performs the corresponding calculations for this scenario, then a freight train of 63 cars of 30 metric tons each would have had to be unloaded in the camp every day – a total of 185 freight trains. In the end the total length of the trains would have reached 116 km, or 72 miles. This begs the question: where are the pertinent Reichsbahn (German Railway) documents about these enormous wood transports? The authorities and offices in question would hardly have dispensed with payment and not submitted their accounts. Regarding the claim that the 875,000 corpses were eliminated completely with out any trace, we must consider the quantities of ashes that remain. The quantities of wood ashes are considerable, and vary with the type of wood. We shall postulate the low value of 6.6 lbs. per ton of dry wood.112 The wood ashes remaining would then have weighed approximately 1,000 metric tons; the equivalent of the payload of 100 10-ton trucks. The ash content of a human body makes up about 5.6% of the body’s weight;114 given a 132 lb. body, this comes to 7.3 lbs. The ashes from the 875,000 burned bodies would thus have weighed 6,387,500 lbs. The total quantity of ashes – wood ashes plus human ashes – would therefore have weighed almost 4,000 metric tons, or 8.6 million pounds, all of which (according to the witnesses) were then mixed with the soil and thrown back into the pits.115 Even if this quantity of ash had been mixed with the roughly 3.53 million cubic feet of soil excavated from the burial pits, it would be easy to find evidence for human remains of the quantity alleged by the witnesses.

                  It must also be noted that in the incineration of corpses under the conditions specified by the witnesses, the bones would not have turned to ash, but would have remained as bones. The witnesses have described how the skeletal remains of the corpses were broken up, and screened and sifted over and over again to ensure that no evidence would remain. Given the primitive equipment described by the witnesses – wooden rollers and thin sheets of metal for crushing the bones – it might have been possible for a man to break up and sift two skeletons per hour in the manner specified. Thus, if one Jewish laborer had pulverized 20 skeletons per day, 240 Jewish laborers would have been needed for this task alone. Adding up the required personnel – 5,600 Jewish laborers for obtaining the wood, 240 for pulverizing the bones, and 150 to stoke the fire sites – fully 6,000 Jewish workers were needed to complete all the required tasks in a solid seven-day work week. Additionally, further hundreds of Jewish workers would have been needed to carry out various other tasks reported by witnesses: excavating and filling trenches, camouflage activities, sorting the valuables of the murdered Jews, cutting the hair and extracting the gold teeth of the victims, rendering services to the SS, administration, rations and supplies for the camp, etc. There would also have to have been reserve labor standing by at all times. Thus the camp would have had to have a permanent workforce of at least 8,000. This number stands in glaring contrast to the mere 700 Jewish laborers attested to for Treblinka.116 And finally, we must note that the teeth of the supposed victims could not have been destroyed by the primitive methods attested to.117 Even if each of the alleged victims had only 20 of the usual 32 teeth left at the time he or she died, there would have been at least 17.5 million teeth to be disposed of at Treblinka. This means that we should still be able to find some 5 teeth per cubic foot of the 3.53 million cu.ft. of material excavated at the alleged site of the crime. All these calculations are based on the number of victims (875,000) specified by the Jerusalem court. If, on the other hand, one were to postulate the 3 million Treblinka victims alleged by Grossmann and others, then the data ascertained in the previous must be multiplied by a factor of 3.5, meaning: 6,650 metric tons of wood daily to cremate the corpses; a total of approximately 1,200,000 tons of firewood, i.e., almost two million trees, for whose transport trains totaling about 252 miles would have been required. The area of the forest thus required amounts to 9 square miles. There would have been roughly 13,700 tons of ashes to hide, containing at least 60 million teeth. And where on earth were the 20,000 Jewish laborers needed to do all the work involved?

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 18, 2016 @ 7:46 am

                • Anyway, the whole obliteration thing is based on a quite ridiculous and nonsensical assumption, which is that Hitler and/or Himmler would have regarded the slaughter of numerous Jews as something wrong and shameful. If I designed and organized a mass slaughter of Jews, the last thing I would do would be to try to conceal it as if that was wrong. I can’t imagine Hitler or Himmler acting otherwise. Why would Hitler have carelessly refered to his annihilation prophecy (https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=9038) in public speeches on so many occasions during WW2 AND at the same time, we’re told, tried so hard to conceal his alleged extermination campaign with huge outdoor pyres, code words and euphemisms in internal documents, Sonderaktion 1005 units, and so on? Sometimes, people should conclude that they can’t see any elephant in their room because there is none instead of falling for laughable explanations such “you can’t see any elephant in your room because a great wizard has made any trace of an elephant’s presence disappear.”

                  Comment by hermie — January 18, 2016 @ 8:40 pm

                • As most of the Holocaustians say… the Holocaust happened because it happened. That makes a lot of sense doesn’t it. You have to take the Holohoax for what I really is complete nonsense.

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 18, 2016 @ 8:48 pm

                • Equally ridiculous is the explanation regarding the Wannsee Conference and the ‘final solution’ that there was no (NONE) written document or order for extermination because the participants, the players conveyed the intent TELEPATHICALLY! Then there is the other one that the massive (millions) of bodies were burned and the ashes just dissipated in the air. TELL ME ANOTHER STORY….

                  Comment by Diane King — January 18, 2016 @ 10:38 pm

                • HERMIE. Furthermore. In Italy we have a great bank scandal with thousands of simple persons victims of fraud losing money. All the banks directors responsable are racially pure aryans, comunists or left wing catholics.The effects on Italian economic life and politics is already be very bad.
                  Then, the Bible is in no way bable; You repeat here an early Nazi propaganda slogan.

                  Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 19, 2016 @ 8:08 am

                • Racially pure aryans? Glad to see you now admit Jews are indeed a race, with a distinct gene pool and religious traditions keeping it that way.

                  I already knew that you don’t regard the bible as babble. All those fairy & horror tales are evidenced enough for you. No surprise you’ve just added a new chapter of such tales called the ‘Holocaust’ to your beliefs. Consistent with your evidential standards, biased definition of history and Jewish supremacist politically-led worldview.

                  Comment by hermie — January 19, 2016 @ 11:43 pm

  7. The distinction between humanitarianism and covering-up can be subtle. After a war, ONLY the victors may make such distinctions, and they will always make them in such ways as to make it seem that those they (the victors) slaughtered, deserved to be slaughtered.

    The media, of course, follow along.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — January 15, 2016 @ 9:56 am

  8. It does not say that the British liberated Bergen Belsen; it specifically says that they were “about to.” Nothing you have said denies this. This is not “just semantics” when you are trying to call what they wrote an error.

    “To save lives??” Are you seriously that delusional?? Why would there have been such an epidemic if the “prisoners” (generally made up of innocent civilians “imprisoned” for nothing but their religion) were not forced into such horrid and despicable conditions in the camps? Right, imprisoning civilians for their religion, starving them to death, and keeping them in conditions so unsanitary that epidemics run rampant is sure showing that they were “trying to save lives.” Wow.

    Great (lack of) proof for claiming that the film was not a ruse for placating the Red Cross, too.

    Comment by Halli — January 15, 2016 @ 9:44 am

    • You are judging things by the standards of today. There was a war on and people were imprisoned and interned all over the world – The US for example imprisoned thousands of Japanese and asians. Jews would have died of natural causes and war related deaths were of course rampant at the time. So there is no way you can know how many would have died or survived the war years. I read a calculation once that showed that up to one million jews would have died under normal circumstances between 1933 -1945. The Red Cross went to many camps throughout the war and raised no significant objections or concerns about murder or maltreatment.

      Comment by Mr B — January 15, 2016 @ 10:04 am

      • “The standards of today?” Are you not aware how completely “civilized” and genteel, with excellent sanitation, food supply, and medical systems Germany had before WWII?

        Are you seriously comparing the (VERY inappropriate and very apologized for) Japanese internment camps to camps and ghettos that were quite literally set up to push Jews into unsanitary and unhealthy conditions, to encourage the spread of disease so that even less work would need to be done to kill them, and in some cases, set up in order to kill? If they couldn’t provide for their “ethnic prisoners,” how about at least LETTING THEM GO without shooting them for “escaping??” As shameful as it is that America imprisoned Japanese Americans in internment camps, how on earth is this comparable to a system that hoped for, and planned, death of its “ethnic prisoners??” The disease and malnutrition were not “natural causes” when they only occurred because of the horribly unsanitary and inhumane conditions they were forced into! The Nazis controlled where the Red Cross visited, obviously. Do you really think they would have invited the Red Cross to locations showing “significant concerns about murder or maltreatment?”

        Comment by Halli — January 15, 2016 @ 12:16 pm

        • You wrote: “As shameful as it is that America imprisoned Japanese Americans in internment camps, how on earth is this comparable to a system that hoped for, and planned, death of its “ethnic prisoners??”

          I was a child during World War II, and I was very, very glad that Japanese-Americans were put into camps. Americans were scared to death of these Japanese-Americans. Germans were also put into camps in America, including some that were hunted down and captured in South America, then brought to America and put into camps. There were millions of German-Americans in America and not all of them could be put into camps.

          Comment by furtherglory — January 15, 2016 @ 3:26 pm

          • The Red Cross could visit only POW camps but not the Lagers where the civilian prisoniers had been hold. Only in March 1945 access to Lagers and to the Ghetto Theresienstadt – the only survived – had been granted. It is true that in December 1943 Red Cross Berlin Delegate Roessl “visited” Birkenau where he had been fooled showing the FAMILIENLAGER, liquidated in Gas Chamber in March 1944 as the Nazi celebration of Purim which rembers the Jewish self defence and alliance with other semitic ethnicities in Archemidic Persian empire.

            Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 19, 2016 @ 8:19 am

            • Wolf…..Yet how many people are being “fooled” by your nonsense of Hitler actually wanting to “exterminate 6 million Jews????
              Not to mention all the thousands of Jews who tell their absurd stories who for some reason you say nothing about.
              It’s called cognitive dissonance, something that you and your tribe are definitely guilty of.

              My video on cognitive dissonance….

              JR
              CCFIILE.COM

              Comment by jrizoli — January 19, 2016 @ 10:27 am

              • Finally a name put to the nonsense of those championing the holocost … Cognitive dissonance.

                Comment by Diane King — January 19, 2016 @ 7:43 pm

                • It’s actually painful for these Holohoaxers to accept the truth because they’ve been so accustomed to the lies the changes actually hurt their brains.

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 19, 2016 @ 7:46 pm

                • The holocosters better take their Valium and gear up for the avalanche of truth seekers and tellers. There are more all the time. Shall put the holocosters in apoplectic shock OR they’ll wake up to the truth …. Hopefully … Finally.

                  Comment by Diane King — January 19, 2016 @ 7:55 pm

    • “Conditions” are harder to manage than you might suppose (ever try it yourself?), especially when bombing has cut you off from all supply, your source of fresh water has been bombed, and sick and dying have rollied in on trains by the thousand (you’ve probably never experienced the loss of a war for existence by the country you live in, either).

      Regardless of whether Theresienstadt was a showcase, the Germans sent 7,500 people there from disease-ridden Bergen-Belsen. Because they were sick? Or because they were NOT sick, and there was some chance of saving them?

      Go figure. In your eagerness to perceive/portray the Germans as evil, avoid perceiving/portraying them as stupid. Stupidity is the province of those who impute it (for invidious purposes) to the Germans.

      Comment by Jett Rucker — January 15, 2016 @ 10:06 am

      • If you can’t provide for your innocent “prisoners” imprisoned for their religion, religion of ancestry, or “ethnicity,” then, um, LET THEM GO WITHOUT SHOOTING THEM FOR ESCAPING, how about that?

        I’m not sure why you seem to be equating Germans with Nazis; not all Germans were Nazis, and I’m not sure how you are attempting to allege that I am “eager to perceive/portray the Germans as evil.” Please avoid being “eager” to falsely accuse others of things they certainly never said or suggested.

        Comment by Halli — January 15, 2016 @ 11:21 am

      • RUCKER. I am not potraying the Germans as evil but the Nazis of all nationalities. Beside German Nazis there had been also Dutch, French, Belgian, Danish, Norvegian, Croatian, Rumenian, etc. ones.
        The Nazis sent three transports of Jewish prisoniers from Bergen Belsen – only one arrived – to Theresienstadt so avoiding to hand them over to the Red Cross or the advancing British Army and attempting to spray typhus desease with its death toll in Theresienstadt. Indeed Eichmann and his gang wanted to liquidate as many Jews as they could until last day.
        As to the Red Cross. It could visit POW camps. As late Prince Johannes v. Schwartzenberg told my late Father they attempted to help also the Civilians in KZ but got access only in March 1945.
        You clearly regret my survival and that of some other Jews.

        Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 15, 2016 @ 12:07 pm

        • You wrote: “The Nazis sent three transports of Jewish prisoniers from Bergen Belsen – only one arrived – to Theresienstadt so avoiding to hand them over to the Red Cross or the advancing British Army”

          On the contrary, the Nazis voluntarily turned the Bergen-Belsen camp over to the British. German soldiers went out and contacted the British, asking them to take over Bergen-Belsen.

          The “three transports to Theresienstadt” were prisoners who were still in good health. They were transported in order to save them from the epidemic at Belsen. Only one train reached Theresienstadt; the other trains didn’t make it because the train tracks had been bombed by the Allies.

          Comment by furtherglory — January 15, 2016 @ 3:46 pm

          • FURTHERGLORY. Your statements are not correct at all. 1. One train reached Theresienstadt while the other two had been liberated when still on the road with many stops by the advancing Russian and Allied Armies.
            You simply do not understand how deeply the Nazis hated the Jews and tried to exterminate us until last day of WWII; they certainly did not care to save Jewish prisoniers from any danger like epidemics, riots, etc.
            The Nazism and its hatred doctrine had been a product of certain German intellectuals who had no moral standards or any faith. In USA You simply know nothing about real Nazism and its deeds.

            Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 16, 2016 @ 10:29 am

            • Good grief, wolf. The Jews were indeed intolerable to bear but had the national socialists hated you Jews to the extent you claim, they wouldn’t have transported them hundreds of miles for any reason. They would have done like what the Cheka did in the Soviet Union and gone house to house and shot each family dead where they lived. But they didn’t do that. Sheesh! Give me a break.

              Comment by Diane King — January 16, 2016 @ 3:37 pm

              • If anything the Germans did a horrible job trying to kill the Jews because the amount of Jews that died during the war which is probably around 150,000 – 300000 at the most was a pitiful amount.
                And they died by natural causes sickness disease etc….
                Also if the Germans really wanted the Jews dead that would it just let him stay where they were and let the war take care of them.

                Comment by jrizoli — January 16, 2016 @ 3:48 pm

                • If the Germans were as efficient as they were purported to be and extermination was their plan, there’d have been NO Jews in the Reich, we wouldn’t be even talking about any of this. Itd be moot.

                  Comment by Diane King — January 16, 2016 @ 4:16 pm

                • Are you only thinking about gas chambers, Jim?
                  Are you forgetting the Einsatzgruppen?
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 6:06 pm

                • Jeff show me where the einsatzgruppen group killed all these people there is no proof of it. If they killed millions of people that you claim they have to be a lot of bodirs somewhere with bullets in the heads show me when these bodies are.

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 16, 2016 @ 6:11 pm

              • But, Diane, the Germans did shoot them where they stood. You focus on gas chambers. The first mass killings of Jews occurred when the Einsatzgruppen, with the help of locals, shot thousands of Jews in the Baltics, the Ukraine, Eastern Poland, Belorussia and in the Western tip of Russia after the Germans invaded the Soviet Union. What the Germans found was that even with politically motivated killers it’s hard for men to shoot women and children.
                Plus, shooting is loud, messy and hard to conceal.
                Actually, transporting Jews make less sense. It is more ecomical to leave them in countries like France, the Neatherlands, Greece, etc. and make them work for you where they are.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 6:04 pm

                • The partisans, most of whom were Jews, in eastern Europe were a serious problem for the national socialists, killing German soldiers in concerning numbers. It fell to the einsatzgruppen to deal with them.

                  Comment by Diane King — January 16, 2016 @ 6:32 pm

    • The Jews weren’t imprisoned for their religion – but their ethnicity. In wartime Europe, they were regarded as a potential internal threat to Germany who were fighting on all fronts against what they perceived to be powerful outside forces who were determined to smash the nation. The German government decided to use Jewish labour – but also many Poles, Russians, Czechs – as forced workers in their war production industries.

      Conditions in the labour camps were quite reasonable at first, but declined rapidly as Germany started losing the war and Typhus and other epidemics broke out. ( From the evidence we have, the SS did try their best to prevent these diseases from spreading ). In addition, the bombing raids became so severe, that at times it was almost impossible to provide regular supplies of food, medicines etc. to the camps. Thus, there was no deliberate attempt to starve the inmates to death, and the proof can be seen in the photos at the “liberation” of these camps, of many healthy, well-nourished inmates, as well as the malnourished ones, and the emaciated bodies – who obviously died from disease, not starvation.

      Comment by Talbot — January 15, 2016 @ 10:53 am

      • Oh, good, this is supposed to be “better” that you consider the imprisonment to be for “ethnicity” rather than “religion” because it went by your ancestry even if you professed a new “religion” – doesn’t this make the horror of it WORSE, if anything, considering that “even” in the Inquisition, Jews were “allowed” to save their lives by converting, while Nazi Germany wouldn’t even care about that and would kill them anyway? Is this supposed to be a humane distinction, because it’s anything but?

        “Decided to use Jewish labor?” So in a previously VERY civilized country, after slavery had already finally long been outlawed even in the American South, it was suddenly acceptable to push people into slavery just because (and notably well before) it was wartime? Give me a break. Slave owners, by the way, took GOOD care of their slaves, because as their “property” they wanted them to stay in good condition. The same minimal consideration for health and well-being can certainly not be said of the Nazis. They did care one iota if they died, because this was part of the “plan” too.

        Are you seriously comparing the (VERY inappropriate and apologized for) Japanese internment camps to camps and ghettos that were quite literally set up to push Jews into unsanitary and unhealthy conditions, to encourage the spread of disease so that even less work would need to be done to kill them? If they couldn’t provide for their “ethnic prisoners,” how about at least LETTING THEM GO without shooting them for “escaping??”

        The “emaciated bodies” “obviously died from disease, not starvation?” This sentence doesn’t even make the remotest amount of sense. Do you know what “emaciated” means? It means they were STARVED. Sure, there are some diseases that cause victims to become emaciated, if lack of medical care prevents the body from recovering enough to eat, WHEN THERE IS FOOD! Since you seem to not understand the definition of “emaciated” even if you have seen photos, so please look that up since it’s not even worth trying to figure out how on earth you think it’s “obvious” that emaciated bodies “died from disease, not starvation.” WOW.

        I cannot believe the idiocy and arrogant callousness of your hateful comment. You are at least as deluded as the writer, if not more. May you have the opportunity to be treated as “well” as you seem to think Jews in Nazi Germany were.

        Comment by Halli — January 15, 2016 @ 11:18 am

        • TALBOT. You and other commentators here need personal tuition about Nazi hatred doctrine which considered Jews like lice to be exterminated.

          Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 15, 2016 @ 12:10 pm

          • @Doctor Murmelstein, I am well aware of Nazi racial doctrine, and with grateful thanks I do not need any personal tuition about this matter. Yes, it would appear that the National Socialist leadership hated Jewry, and wanted the Jews to leave Europe altogether. But they didn’t want to exterminate them “like lice”, and there is no evidence that they did, or that there was a plan to do this. It is clear, though, that a tragedy be-fell European Jews in the late 1930’s and 1940’s, and it was compounded by the effects of the most devastating war in modern history. But that doesn’t mean that we have to accept all the “way-over-the-top” propaganda, embellishments and outright lies that have continued right up to this very day.

            Comment by Talbot — January 15, 2016 @ 12:35 pm

            • The Jews should of been hated for the things they did! Most of them were Communist troublemakers, anarchists, treasonous, subversives you name it…waiting for any chance to do some damage to Germany in any way they could.
              Before that they have been rebelling against God for thousands of years…..God dealt with them back then on several occasions but they still managed to survive as a rebellious people it’s my wish and hope and he will deal with them again.
              The Synagogue of Satan will not get off easy…..If only Hitler did have a plan to exterminate them all we wouldn’t have the problems we have today.
              So the Jews should be happy they survived the works camps that actually kept them alive during the war.
              The camps were the safest place for them to be in. But their day is coming. There will be no one to protect them now.

              Comment by jrizoli — January 15, 2016 @ 12:49 pm

              • So you obviously haven’t forgiven the local Jews in Framingham yet then Mr Rizoli, for taking down your TV Cable shows! I don’t certainly don’t blame you – but why you would wish the entire Jewish population to be “dealt with” as the appropriate punishment for your own woes – Well…that’s for you to decide!

                Certainly the National Socialist regime in Germany had grounds for attacking powerful international Jewry – especially after it had deliberately kept WW1 going after the end of 1916, when it was clear to everyone that the conflict could not be won by either side. The decision by Britain ( backed by the Zionists and Jewish bankers ) to push on regardless, and for the United States to then jump into the war in 1917, only prolonged the agony for everyone. The result of their machinations plunged Russia into Revolution ( which led to the most extreme Jewish Bolshevik group taking over there ), and for Germany and Austria to militarily collapse.

                During the final few months of that war, and in the chaotic aftermath, Jewish agitators inside Germany led – or influenced – all kinds of communist insurrections, strikes, mutinies and street disorders, while the more affluent Jews took advantage of the chaos to slide themselves into favourable financial and political positions in the new Weimar Republic.

                In the 1920’s and 1930’s many Germans regarded the Jews as introducing decadent art, literature, and culture into their nation, and resented it as alien and destructive. The Nazis even looked upon the Jews themselves as an alien presence – a “racially inferior” people who didn’t belong in Europe at all.

                Then, after WW2 broke out, The Germans found themselves having to deal with even larger Jewish communities in the lands of former Poland. They regarded these people as being completely “out of place, and out of time”. They were “Shetl” Jews, who were largely cut off from modern society and inhabiting closed Rabbinical societies, where the Torah and the Talmud ruled their lives.

                When all these factors are added together – along with the dangerous reality of Germany itself being involved in a life or death struggle with the Bolshevik-run Soviet Union – then perhaps it is no surprise that the Nazis would think that the Jews as whole should pay a price in this second terrible war that had now struck Europe.

                Comment by Talbot — January 15, 2016 @ 2:46 pm

              • Now, Jim, are talking about all the Jews in the world, European Jews or German Jews?
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 2:36 pm

          • You wrote: “Nazi hatred doctrine which considered Jews like lice to be exterminated.”

            Are you forgetting that the Jews considered the goyim (non-Jews) to be non human. It was O.K. for the Jews to treat the goyim badly because the Jews did not consider the goyim to be human.

            Comment by furtherglory — January 15, 2016 @ 3:39 pm

            • FURTHERGLORY. Your statement about how Jews consider the goyim is not correct at all. But how a victim should consider a perpetrator of cruelties or so? How should I consider the woman who had insulted and beaten me on the street at Vienna when I wore the Yellow Star?
              We Jews had been for centuries treated as enemies of mankind, as murders of Jesus Christ, as … and so on by those who wanted to divert people’s attention from real problems.
              Henry Ford wrote his infamous book accusing a phantomatic Jewish world cospiracy in order to divert attention from his business practics.

              Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 16, 2016 @ 10:45 am

              • Wolf the yellow star was put on the Jews by the Jews themselves it wasn’t a Nazi invention. In regards to Henry Ford he pegged the Jews for what they were and expose them for the evils that they were perpetrating on the many governments and peoples so you get what you deserve.
                Henry Ford got away with saying what he did because he had a lot of money but most people can’t because the Jews know they can shipwreck them economically because there are more of them with a lot of money to bury them financially.
                You Jews are a despicable race of people as I’ve said before God will deal with you.

                Comment by jrizoli — January 16, 2016 @ 11:43 am

                • “You Jews” have been the bane to decent society. Yet those in those decent societies only expelled the Jewish occupants. Emigration was only what the National Socialists were involved in … NOT extermination.

                  Comment by Diane King — January 16, 2016 @ 4:09 pm

              • Wolf, the real problem IS the Jews and the stranglehold on our lives. Everything springboards from that. They, you, use the holocost as your power source to affect further insidious plans. The holocost is the “boot at our neck”.

                Comment by Diane King — January 16, 2016 @ 4:30 pm

        • Its hardly worth replying to this highly-emotional rant – we get references to “the Inquisition, slavery, slave owners, people being pushed into unsanitary and unhealthy conditions, and the Nazis didn’t care one iota if they died.”

          One has to ask – if the conditions were so horrific, then why did so many survive, and go on afterwards to live very lengthy and healthy lives. We’ve been told that there were 4 million “survivors” who collected reparations after the war, and 1,000,092 still living in the year 2001 – Wow, conditions were certainly rough then!

          But maybe you can kindly tell us why the Germans built a water treatment plant and sewage disposal centre, a hospital, a convalescence depot, sauna and de-infestation chambers in Birkenau. And you ought to visit the Auschwitz Memorial Museum website where they explain how the SS hygiene and sanitary inspectors and prisoner functionaries operated under the direction of the camp commandant.

          Comment by Talbot — January 15, 2016 @ 12:11 pm

          • So a less than 50% survival rate from atrocious conditions means the conditions weren’t that bad? You go live in those conditions then. Like I said, may you be treated as “well” as the Nazis did the Jews.

            Comment by Halli — January 15, 2016 @ 12:22 pm

            • Name is Rizoli one z……
              I’m now reading the book Dissecting The Holocaust by Germar Rudolf….almost done with it.
              Snip it from book about Bergen Belsen which by the way the camp had some serious with typhus but it shouldn’t of been blamed on the Germans.
              When the British took over even more people died so are you going to accuse them of WAR Crimes?
              The Germans tried to contain things but it got out of control for reason not having anything to with poor German care.
              You might want to get your facts straight before you sound off looking like an idiot….
              One thing I can’t stand is people that talk without reading what the true facts were….
              http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n3p23_Weber.html

              Quote from book….Yes it’s a book that you might want to read for yourself. Oh, that’s right you don’t read….LOL

              The British physician Dr. Russell Barton spent a month in Bergen-Belsen as a young medical student and drew up a report on the conditions in the camp, in which he remarked:92 “Most people attributed the conditions of the inmates to deliberate intention on the part of the Germans. […] Inmates were eager to cite examples of brutality and neglect, and visiting journalists from different countries interpreted the situation according to the needs of propaganda at home. […] German medical officers told me that it had been increasingly difficult to transport food to the camp for some months. Anything that moved on the autobahns was likely to be bombed. […] I was surprised to find records, going back for two or three years, of large quantities of food cooked daily for distribution. At that time I became convinced, contrary to popular opinion, that there had never been a policy of deliberate starvation. This was confirmed by the large number of well-fed inmates. […] The major reasons for the state at Belsen were disease, gross overcrowding by central authority, lack of law and order in the huts, and inadequate supplies of food, water and drugs.” The Allied propagandists of 1945 were naturally uninterested in such facts, and the media of the western world are equally uninterested in these same facts today. In the distorted picture of the diabolical SS men who supposedly allowed the inmates to starve to death, Bergen-Belsen Camp Commandant Josef Kramer – who was executed after a judicial farce,93 although he did everything in his power to bring about an improvement in desperate camp conditions – went down in history as the “Beast of Belsen”, a history written by the victors, as is always the case.

              Comment by jrizoli — January 15, 2016 @ 12:38 pm

              • Do you ascribe the British with magical powers, Jim?
                The fact that people died after the British took over only means that they were so sick or so starved they weren’t going to live any way.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — January 15, 2016 @ 2:56 pm

                • Here is a video I put up about it…..Death by a Meal…..The British actually killed these people by feeding them the wrong diet.

                  Comment by jrizoli — January 15, 2016 @ 2:59 pm

                • Some prisoners at Bergen-Belsen died because the British gave them too much food when they were starving or when they were sick with typhus. This is a well-known fact that was publicized immediately after the camp was turned over to the British.

                  Comment by furtherglory — January 15, 2016 @ 3:31 pm

              • I wrote about Bergen-Belsen on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/BergenBelsen/BergenBelsen01.html

                One thing that I mentioned on my website is that there is no such place as “Bergen-Belsen.” If you get on a bus and tell the driver that you want to go to Bergen-Belsen, he will ask you “Which one? Bergen or Belsen?

                Comment by furtherglory — January 15, 2016 @ 3:17 pm

                • Back in the 1950’s and 60’s it was just called “Belsen” – maybe the Bergen was added later because that is a much larger village that lies nearby. I was astonished at the huge army base that stood adjacent to the camp – which was there during WW2. The official holocaust narrative always leaves you with the impression that all these sinister camps were secretive, hidden places, where dark deeds took place amongst the German forests. But this is not so.

                  Comment by Talbot — January 15, 2016 @ 3:50 pm

                • Bergen is a beautiful little town that looks like a town in England. It is only a few miles from the former camp. When I visited the Bergen-Belsen memorial site, there was still a British army base there. There was gunfire coming from the army base, and I felt as if I were in a war zone during a war.

                  Comment by furtherglory — January 15, 2016 @ 4:01 pm

          • Please see Mr. Rizoli’s rant at 12:49 on January 15th to see an excellent example of a “rant,” Talbot.
            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — January 15, 2016 @ 2:46 pm

          • TALBOT. Shoah survivors had, and have, more and more health problems only because of the Nazi deeds.
            It should be interesting discuss the deep responsability of Western powers – UK and France – for the outbreack of WWI and WWII. And that of USA President Willson who, entering in April 1917 WWI, made impossile any reasonable peace as advocated by Pope Benedict XV, then the wisest man in Europe. And the foolish Versailles Treaty dictated by Wilson only in order to collect faster the USA loans wich had enabled UK and France to go on with the war?

            Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 16, 2016 @ 11:00 am

            • I agree with you about Pope Benedict XV being the wisest man in Europe, Dr Murmelstein. I just wish all the great powers had listened to him – it would have saved Europe from so much tragedy and destruction between 1917 and 1945.

              That’s also a good observation of yours, that Britain and France were demanding such huge reparations from Germany at Versailles because the US was demanding that both countries repay the loans that had been given to them in order to fight the war. I hadn’t thought of that before. Well done.

              Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 4:26 pm

        • They were cast out because then, as now, they are parasitical troublemakers who destroy every nation and civilization they are allowed free reign in. In Germany, they were the communist scum bent in overthrowing the government and imposing a red terror on the population; they were at the forefront of degenerate filth like porn and “art” that was the antithisis of morality, and they were the predatory capitalists who with their lack of ethics bankrupted a nation and people while enriching themselves.
          Jedem Das Seine!

          Comment by Schlageter — January 15, 2016 @ 4:46 pm

          • SCHLAGETER. Und dir das ,Meiste in der Hoelle wo ausgediente SS Lager Schergen dich richtig begruessen und behandel werden. And you should get the most in the hell where former SS Lager guards will properly greet and care you.

            Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 16, 2016 @ 1:01 pm

        • Halli wrote: “So in a previously VERY civilized country, after slavery had already finally long been outlawed even in the American South, it was suddenly acceptable to push people into slavery just because (and notably well before) it was wartime?”

          Wartime forced labor used to be commonplace in past times. In August 1946, 15 months after the end of the Second World War, according to the International Red Cross, “Britain had 460,000 German prisoners slaving for her.” Arthur Veysey of the Chicago Tribune Press Service wrote in May 1946, “When they (German POWs) learned upon arrival in British and French ports they were to be worked indefinitely as slaves, they became sullen. […] The British Government nets over $250,000,000 annually from its [German] slaves. The Government, which frankly calls itself the ‘owner’ of the prisoners, hires the men out to any employer needing men, charging the going rate for such work, usually $15 to $20 a week. It pays the slaves from 10 to 20 cents a day. The prisoners are never paid in cash, but are given credits either in the form of vouchers or credits.”

          Halli wrote: “Slave owners, by the way, took GOOD care of their slaves, because as their “property” they wanted them to stay in good condition. The same minimal consideration for health and well-being can certainly not be said of the Nazis. They did care one iota if they died, because this was part of the “plan” too. Are you seriously comparing the (VERY inappropriate and apologized for) Japanese internment camps to camps and ghettos that were quite literally set up to push Jews into unsanitary and unhealthy conditions, to encourage the spread of disease so that even less work would need to be done to kill them?”

          Nice tirade, but BS from A to Z. During WW1, millions, literally, not poetically, of people (including a significant number of Jews) died of typhus alone in Eastern Europe. No mean Nazis, evil extermination plan, or overcrowded concentration camps were needed for that. War conditions and lice alone did the job. And at that time too, Jewish neighborhoods in Eastern Europe were identified [by non-antisemitic organizations like the Red Cross] as major sources of infection. During the 19 th century and the early 20 th century, one could not just prevent large epidemics from breaking out as soon as a war or another disaster took place in that area. One could only try to keep those epidemics under control when possible.

          Halli wrote: “Do you know what “emaciated” means? It means they were STARVED.”

          No, “emaciated” means “very skinny”. A known consequence of typhus and typhoid fever.

          Why do you think the British burned down the inmate barracks at the Belsen camp, sprinkled the survivors with DDT powder, and hastly bulldozed the numerous corpses into mass graves (instead of individual graves)?

          Why do you think they displayed those signs (see below) around the Belsen camp and along the surrounding roads?

          Comment by hermie — January 15, 2016 @ 6:10 pm

          • @Halli

            And there is wartime correspondence by Himmler, ordering the camp commandants to take measures in order to decrease the death toll among inmates. How does that suit with your claim that epidemics were used by the Germans as a means to kill inmates?

            Comment by hermie — January 15, 2016 @ 6:24 pm

            • The Germans did not use DDT to kill the lice that spreads typhus; they had discovered that DDT is harmful to the environment. That is why DDT is no longer used in America. Prisoners in the camps were dying from typhus, not in “gas chambers”.

              Comment by furtherglory — January 16, 2016 @ 7:12 am

          • Halli. When your nail varnish is wet, feel free to provide me with an articulated and reasoned 400-word response to my previous comment.😉

            Comment by hermie — January 16, 2016 @ 7:27 pm

            • edit: ‘dry’ instead of ‘wet’, of course.

              Comment by hermie — January 16, 2016 @ 7:28 pm

            • No reasoned response and arguments, Bimbo-Halli? Why am I not surprised at all?

              Comment by hermie — January 18, 2016 @ 6:34 am

  9. Great points about being a fact checker…..Bergen Belsen really never thought about that but your right…..facts are facts.

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — January 15, 2016 @ 8:58 am

    • JRIZZOLI. In the deepest hell You will be greeted by some former SS guards of Auschwitz, Bergen Belsen and other Camps now employed – due to their professional experience – as devils. So You will have a sound tuition about Nazi hatred doctrine and extermiantion tecniques.

      Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 15, 2016 @ 12:14 pm

      • Rizoli in Gehinnom!!! Let’s destroy the Dybbuk to please YHWH!!😉

        Comment by hermie — January 15, 2016 @ 6:38 pm

        • HERMIE. Do not dare to quote the HOLLY NAME. Clear?

          Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 16, 2016 @ 1:05 pm

          • wolf wrote: “Do not dare to quote the HOLLY NAME. Clear?”

            Not so clear. What do you mean? That I shouldn’t be allowed to say ‘Yahweh’? Or that my Supersticious Jew dialect is not very good??

            Comment by hermie — January 16, 2016 @ 7:17 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: