Scrapbookpages Blog

January 15, 2016

You can’t just use any old photo to illustrate a Holocaust news story

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust, World War II — furtherglory @ 1:49 pm

I received an e-mail today from Wolf Murmelstein, who directed me to a news story at http://www.ozy.com/flashback/the-holocausts-first-historian/66244#content

The 2nd photo shown below was used at the top of the news article, cited above.

The photo directly below shows survivors marching out of Ebensee, which was a sub-camp of the Mauthausen concentration camp, after they had been liberated by American soldiers on May 6, 1945.  Note that they are marching briskly; they appear to be healthy and are wearing nice clothes.

EbenseeLiberatopm

Holocaust survivors who were taken to the Ebensee camp

Holocaust survivors who were taken to the Ebensee camp from the Mauthausen camp

It appears that the prisoners in the photo directly above do not have adequate clothing, but I think that they have deliberately removed their trousers in order to show their skinny legs.

Notice that, in the photograph above, the prisoners all have shaved heads, a procedure which was used in all the Nazi concentration camps in an effort to control the lice which spreads typhus. Their heads were shaved first on the sides and the next time on the top. These prisoners have a regrowth of hair on the top, but have recently been shaved on the sides of their heads. The privileged Kapos were allowed to have a full growth of hair or a beard if they were bald.

According to Holocaust historian Martin Gilbert, the last death marches, during World War II, began on May 1, 1945 as the American Army approached the camps. Survivors from the main camp at Mauthausen, and the sub-camps at Gusen and St. Valentin, had been marched to Gunskirchen and Ebensee. Hundreds of the prisoners died from exhaustion, or were shot because they couldn’t keep up, or as they attempted to escape. When American troops in the 80th Infantry Division arrived on May 4, 1945, there were around 60,000 prisoners from 25 different countries at Ebensee.

I am sorry to be so ungrateful for the article that was sent to me by Wolf Murmelstein, but this article is just another example of Holocaust True Believers twisting the facts.  The true story behind the photo, that accompanies the article, shows how the Nazis tried to take care of the prisoners by shaving their heads to eliminate the lice that spreads typhus.

To me, the men in the photo appear to be captured “resistance fighters” also known as “illegal combatants.”

The following quote is from the very end of the article, cited above:

Begin quote

Yet Boder’s work remained obscure for years. He spent the rest of his career dedicated to disseminating his interviews, writing the book I Did Not Interview the Dead and taking eight years to revisit, translate and type 70 stories. He sent copies to academic libraries, including Yale, Princeton and Harvard. But it wasn’t until the capture and televised trial of infamous Nazi Adolf Eichmann in 1961, Pugh says, that the public started talking about the Holocaust. “It took the Eichmann trial to capture the public imagination about the scope of the ‘final solution,’ ” he explains. “Ironically — and tragically — Boder died before the trial.” Pugh notes that despite all of Boder’s work, it took 1960s television to help the reality of what had happened sink in.

Incredibly, Boder’s interviews were not fully digitized, translated and transcribed until 2010. Scholars, writers, psychologists and academics now study the interviewees’ words. Together, the interviews tell a brutal story — “people’s inhumanity to people,” as Pugh puts it simply. But as voices of survivors fade, they also offer a vivid reminder of a genocide that has shaped our collective consciousness.

End quote

 

60 Comments »

  1. I’ve always been curious as to why featured in documentaries on the liberation of Auschwitz, there’s quite a lot of women over 50 very much alive, when anti-Nazis leads everyone to believe every child, senior, or unfit person met their fate in the gas chamber on checking-in to the camp. I often wonder if the reason is because Mr. Himmler gave an order to destroy the ‘de-lousing’ facilities, yet if this was in fact so, had their bullets run out? Tracy

    Comment by Tracy Van Dabez — March 17, 2016 @ 7:44 pm

  2. And the trial was indeed a charade – a gloriously manufactured piece of Israeli theatre.

    Regarding the Eichmann kidnapping and trial being something other/more than appearances would suggest, commenter “who dares wings” provided some info and links on that — here.

    After those condemned at the IMT were hanged, fotos of each of the dead were made available — there is no reason the Israelis could not have done the same with Eichmann.

    Comment by eah — January 17, 2016 @ 7:06 am

    • Thanks for producing that photo of Kaltenbrunner’s body, eah. There is no reason why the Israelis couldn’t have shown a similar photo of the dead Eichmann. In fact, they would have been more than keen to show his corpse to the world considering that he was regarded as such a monster. And the reason they didn’t, was because he wasn’t executed at all, and thus there was no body of Eichmann available to be photographed!

      Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 8:38 am

      • What is your source for writing that Eichmann “wasn’t executed at all”?

        Wikipedia says that he was executed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Eichmann

        Comment by furtherglory — January 17, 2016 @ 12:09 pm

        • Fair question – I have no source for my opinion that Eichmann wasn’t executed. But if he was, then the Israelis would have provided conclusive evidence. The fact that they have not done so, means that at the very least we must withhold judgement about whether its true or not.

          The people who witnessed the execution are not independent, or impartial, witnesses. They were chosen by the Israeli State – so it is fair to say that they would “tow the government line” if asked if they were present at the execution. It is also interesting that there is no body, human remains or even a burial site. The Israelis were very vague in saying that Eichmann’s ashes were scattered in the Mediterranean Sea outside its territorial waters. How convenient – the Med. is a vast place! No coordinates or approximate position was ever given, and no photograph of the Israeli seamen carrying out the act was ever produced, or the name, number or type of vessel involved

          Eichmann of course played an important role for Israel in this “show trial”, by admitting everything, and not asking his defence lawyer to challenge any of the witnesses in any meaningful way. His total compliance with the court suggests to me that he was a willing participant in the proceedings and acting according to a script prepared for him. My contention, therefore, is that he was rewarded for his role in this internationally televised event by escaping the noose, and living out the rest of his life under a new identity which his handlers – the Mossad – could easily arrange.

          Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 1:26 pm

          • According to Wikipedia, Eichmann was not transported to Israel in a crate (or at least they don’t mention it) – but he “was sedated by an Israeli Doctor on the Mossad team and dressed as a flight attendant.” It quotes a book written in 2009 by Neal Bascombe, entitled ‘Hunting Eichmann…’

            But we’ve always been told the “crate story”. It looks as though, yet again, these holocaust accounts change just like the weather does.

            Wikipedia also says that at his trial, Eichmann was represented by German lawyer, Robert Servatius, and his legal assistant, Dieter Wechtenbruch. But its interesting to note that neither man attended the execution – which perhaps is strange. Their presence would have provided confirmation of the event. But no, Wikipedia only mentions Israeli officials present, pus four unidentified journalists (who may themselves work for the Israeli media and thus would be comprised into accepting the official line).

            So, there is no independent confirmation that Eichmann was executed – and there is no conclusive proof of Eichmann’s corpse, and therefore we simply have to rely totally on statements issued by Israeli spokesmen.

            Comment by Talbot — January 18, 2016 @ 10:23 am

          • But we’ve always been told the “crate story”.

            I’ve never heard the crate story. The only story I know is the one told by Isser Harel in ‘The House on Garibaldi Street’, which I read — Eichmann was captured/kidnapped in Argentina, then drugged and flown back to Israel in disguise (to avoid problems with the Argentinian authorities).

            Comment by eah — January 19, 2016 @ 8:46 am

            • Is that right – eah? I’m sure that back in 1960, all the newspapers were telling the world that he was shipped back to Israel drugged in a crate. And wasn’t there a film made about his “capture” in Argentina, where a crate was being prepared to carry him to the airport.

              Comment by Talbot — January 19, 2016 @ 8:53 am

              • If one types in “Image of Adolf Eichmann Hanging”, one can view a photo of someone who looks a bit like Woody Allen, with a smile on his face, and a great big noose around his neck. Quite believable – I’m sure!

                Comment by Talbot — January 19, 2016 @ 9:22 am

          • TALBOT. As soon as I know Eichmann did not admit anything. The defence simply did not rebuke the many silly statements of that farce of Attonney General Hausner who lacked of any real knowledge of Shoah History.

            Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 23, 2016 @ 7:09 am

  3. The Eichmann case was indeed very curious; indeed it is worthy of an Alice in Wonderland prize . We have the hermetically sealed glass cabin in the court room, the hysterically absurd testimonies from some of the eye witnesses including the doctor who saw thousands of children’s shoes lying on the ground at Treblinka. then we have the testimony of Eichmann himself who saw fountains of Jewish blood reaching up from mass graves.
    The script writers were on some powerful mind altering drugs !

    Comment by peter — January 17, 2016 @ 4:58 am

    • It was the kind of farce that only (the poor beleaguered) Jews (of Israel, who’d only barely survived the murdering Nazis themselves) could put on and have the world take seriously.

      Comment by eah — January 17, 2016 @ 6:17 am

  4. FURTHERGLORY, JEFF, TALBOT. No one commented that at the Eichmann trial that farce of an Attorney General Hausner did not call to give evidence Benjamin Murmelstein who had to face Eichmann and his Staff members from 1938 to 1945 so for Vienna Emigration as for the fate of Theresienstadt. So some important fact had not been even brought at the attention of the Court.Why? Never explained. But … Hausner in his book qualifies in a defamatory way Murmelstein as “associate of Eichmann” well aware that a poor survivor could not afford to suit the powerfull Harper & Raw pubblisher at New York.
    Beside, according Wannsee Protocol – known at that time – Eichmann had no authority in Poland or at the East Territories where Hans Frank and Alfred Rosenberg earned power and profit.
    Why the defence did not object this?
    As Eichmann had not been questioned by informed persons but by amateurs of Shoah History many events have not been clearified for history.
    I have reasons to believe that Eichmann had had access to the FUEHRER HEADQUARTER and had qualified informations about the background of many events.
    I think that all the negationists should put flowers on the grave of Hanna Arendt whose stupidity – Eichmann as banality of evil and a simply executer of orders; the Judenrat guilty for … – resulted very usefull for their propaganda. Hanna Arendt had been a true disciple of Nazi Philosopher Heidegger.
    USA, UK, and other countries have to face Islamic extremism. It should be noted that in 1937 Eichmann met Arab Nationalists in order to discuss an alliance which is now again in action.
    While talking about the phantom of a Jewish power over the world no one refers to the real Islamic power in world finance.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 17, 2016 @ 12:23 am

    • Thank you for the information Wolf regarding Eichman, however, Talbot already solved all of this for us.
      You see, according to Talbot, the Isrealis approached Eichman in Argentina and made him a deal. This deal stated that Eichman would return to Isreal and agree to prosecution in return for a nice apartment after the trial. Eichman would confirm that the Holocaust happened.
      So, Eichman returned in style, riding first class, smoking a cigar and sipping fine wine. The Isrealis went through with their show trial with Eichman playing his part as the showpiece.
      When the trial was over the Isrealis gave him the keys to a sweet villa with all the shekels his heart could hope for.
      Now, not unreasonably, you may ask, now, wait a moment, this story in no way matches any realistic history that we know of Eichman, his capture or his trial, is there any proof of this?
      Now, I asked the same question. Apparently, according to Talbot, this wackadoodle story does not require any proof.
      Now, I was stunned by this development. Then I
      realized, hey, this makes things so much easier.
      So, in the spirit of the Talbot method of history, I made up certain spurious stories.
      I then realized it was kind of fun.
      Ok, I’ll do one more:
      Napoleon was not, in fact, a short Corsican artillery
      officer who rose to become the Emperor of France.
      He was actually a tall Nubian from Sweden who specialized in chocolate pudding. He invented
      basketball and Legos.
      Now, you may say, that’s crazy. What’s your proof?
      That’s where I say, I have no proof.
      However, I don’t need proof. I’m using the Talbot method of explaining history.
      Have a good day, Wolf.
      Off to bed, I owe my children a visit to the movies. We are going to see Star Wars.
      Jeff

      Comment by Jeff K. — January 17, 2016 @ 1:45 am

      • Eichmann was given Thorozine, which is a mental health drug. I wrote about this on my blog: “After 11 months in custody in Israel, during which time he was given Thorazine, a drug that is used to treat mental illness, Eichmann was finally put on trial. His facial tics (tartive dyskinesia) showed the effects of long term use of Thorazine.”

        The quote above is from this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/50th-anniversary-of-the-execution-of-adolf-eichmann-the-architect-of-the-holocaust/

        Comment by furtherglory — January 17, 2016 @ 5:33 am

        • FURTHERGLORY. I do not know what Thorazine is; at any rate Eichmann had been able to deliver his show pretending to have been only a simple burocrat obeying orders. And no one objected as a witness like Benjamin Murmelstein – who twice asked to be heard – had not been called to give evidence.
          In my opinion Eichmann had not been the sole architect of Shoah. Indeed the only Ghetto he had authority on was Theresienstadt. He handled the rounding up of Jews in Central, West, Nord, South Europe and their deportation to the Ghettoes and Death Camps. Sufficent to be hanged. But … therefore he cannot be questioned any more and so we will not know the background of many events and details. And so negationists like Talbot, Hermie, etc. can tell their tales.

          Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 17, 2016 @ 7:23 am

      • Poor old Jeff – he believes in Mossad fairy stories, where they kidnap people, drug them, fly them across the world in crates, and place them in glass cages for a spectacular TV show! He doesn’t feel the need to produce any evidence for this, but just accepts at face value what the people who pride themselves on deception say. Truly amazing!

        Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 7:48 am

        • You are right, Talbot. It is a fascinating tale, how the Mossad captured Eichman.
          But, what about your fairy tale, Talbot?
          You said that Eichman wasn’t captured, that he was flown back to Isreal in style, that he lived happily ever after in an apartment.
          Where is the proof of your fairy tale? Do you have pictures of Eichman, sitting comfortably in first class? Or his great new pad in downtown Tel Aviv? What about pictures after his alleged execution of him sipping coffee in a downtown cafe?
          Surely, since you are so sure of your hypothesis, you have proof?
          We have people who claim that they saw Elvis eating fast food in a McDonald’s. Surely you have statements saying the same about Eichman.
          Now, don’t beat around the bush, Talbot. Enlighten me. I’ve shown a willingness to listen. After all, I’ve been persuaded by the evidence of the possibility that Eli Wiesel is a fraud, primarily because he is lacking the tattoo that Auschwitz survivors have.
          So, please, give me your evidence.
          Or don’t, because you don’t have any.
          Jeff

          Comment by Jeff K. — January 17, 2016 @ 8:35 am

          • OK – I’ll freely admit I don’t have any evidence. My observations are based purely upon what I myself think is the more likely scenario.

            It is the absence of any credible evidence that Eichmann was kidnapped, and brought to Israel in a crate that causes me to question the official account. As does the lack of definitive proof that Eichmann was executed after the trial.

            The whole business is highly suspicious. It certainly suited the young Israeli State to pull off a TV spectacular like this, and Eichmann’s readiness to co’operate with some of the crazy testimony leaves me wondering whether he was in fact a willing participant in this event, and he been promised some kind of immunity after his conviction.

            Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 8:57 am

    • I wrote about this in two previous blog posts: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/hannah-arendt/

      Comment by furtherglory — January 17, 2016 @ 6:12 am

    • @Wolf Murmelstein – I suspect the reason that you father was not called to give evidence at the Eichmann Trial is because he would try to tell the truth, and bring before the court the real facts as he saw them. He would explain the complexities and difficulties that he – and other inmates – found themselves in during the time that he was the Elder at Theresienstadt.

      And that is the last thing that this “show trial” in Jerusalem wanted – a man with integrity who is going to come and tell the truth to the world. No, what Attorney General Hausner wanted, was horror – and plenty of it! He required witnesses who were prepared to fabricate and embellish all kinds of stories to create the darkest, and most hideous pictures of life and death in the Third Reich.

      Your father was not the kind of man to stoop down to this level, and I wonder if that’s the real reason why he was side-lined or completely ignored.

      Several times now, Further Glory has advised you to publish your own account of your father’s role during this harrowing period. I strongly echo that advice – you really must try to get your material published before it is too late.

      Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 12:09 pm

      • TALBOT. Really I am surprised reading this comment. Indeed the evidence my Father could give would have shown that Eichmann had been a very bad criminal holding great power and corrupt as well. The five things which my Father would have brought to attention of the Court would have been sufficent for a sentence. The stupidity of Hausner had been very usefull for negationists to spray doubts about Shoah. In his book my Father avoided any tear pressing or so and reported only facts. Clearly this does not meet USA and UK market demands.

        Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 17, 2016 @ 1:33 pm

  5. Going by your silence on this matter you have nothing to back up your quote below, Talbot.
    However, if you have any evidence whatsoever I’m willing to listen. I’ll even accept despised eyewitness testimony.

    And the trial was indeed a charade – a gloriously manufactured piece of Israeli theatre. Eichmann hadn’t been kidnapped and flown drugged in a crate from Argentina at all. A deal had been done between Eichmann, the Argentine government, and the Mossad, and he had then flown back to Israel, first class on El-Al – drinking the finest Argentinian wine! After the trial was over, Eichmann was not executed but given a change of identity, dumped the distinctive spectacles, grew a beard, and was handed the keys to an apartment in Tel Aviv where he lived happily ever after.

    Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 7:15 pm

    • To be perfectly honest Jeff, I don’t really care if you are willing to listen or not. I have written what I think about the Eichmann business, and it is up to the readers of this website if they agree with my analysis or not .

      You accuse me of not being able to back up my claim with evidence – that is your prerogative. But you haven’t got any convincing evidence about the matter yourself. Just verbal assertions from the Israelis and the Mossad is not going to persuade very many people here I’m afraid.

      Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 9:19 pm

      • El AL – Its a Great Way To Fly!, and a crate way to die!

        Said one satisfied customer; A. Eichmann;- “I slept the whole time on my flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv, and woke up totally fresh and alert for my important business meeting. I’ll certainly be using this airline again in future and can recommend it to all war criminals and hoaxers alike.”

        Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 9:38 pm

        • I think this is Eichman’s role in the Holocaust:
          He personally gutted all six million Jews on a spit.
          What’s my proof?
          I don’t have any.
          But, according to Talbot, I don’t need any. I just need to say that’s what happened.
          Jeff

          Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 9:55 pm

          • I expect Jeff believes that they were using a diesel engine from a submarine at Treblinka to gas all the poor victims. After all, this is what the guy who travelled to his trial inside a crate said – when he solemnly swore an oath to tell the truth.

            Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 6:49 am

            • This is also what Holohoax superstars Adolf Eichmann and Kurt Gerstein (a professional mining engineer knowing very well that Diesel exhaust is not lethal) claimed. I suppose that’s what Holohoaxsters call their so dear and supposedly probative “convergence of evidence”…😉

              Comment by hermie — January 18, 2016 @ 7:24 am

        • This is fun.
          Ok, last one. I promise.
          Hitler’s grandfather was a Jew and Eva Braun gave Hitler crabs.
          My proof?
          I don’t have any.
          But, see, I don’t have to. I simply apply the Talbot Logic.
          Reality is what I say it is.
          Jeff

          Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 11:10 pm

          • Indeed, Jeff – the entire holocaust is fun. Its worth everyone staying alive for, just in order to enjoy the fairy tales and stage shows. But we are now approaching Holohoax Day on the 27th January, and its time that you showed a little more reverence and respect towards the 4 million ( sorry 1 million ) who perished at Auschwitz in gas chambers. I always used to place four large candles in my front room window on Holohoax Day, but I was quite flabbergasted when I was told that it was only one million who died there. So from then on, it was just one candle. But if the numbers keep dropping precipitously the way they are going, then I’ll have to replace it with a mini tea-light instead.

            Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 7:05 am

            • You wrote: “…its time that you showed a little more reverence and respect towards the 4 million ( sorry 1 million ) who perished at Auschwitz in gas chambers.”

              In spite of the fact that the Auschwitz numbers have been reduced by 3 million, the 6 million total number is still being used.

              Comment by furtherglory — January 17, 2016 @ 7:24 am

          • Jeff wrote: “My proof? I don’t have any. But, see, I don’t have to.”

            No so unimpeachable testimonial evidence for that one?

            No need to deride Talbot for once using the Holohoaxsters’ laughable evidential standards and imaginative narrative construction. You believe in things as evidenced and much more extravagant than the ones in Talbot’s guess-work.

            Comment by hermie — January 19, 2016 @ 11:27 pm

      • Talbot, you say Eichman lived. Fine. The implication is that there was some type of deal.
        Fine.
        But, you have done NOTHING to prove…..any of it.
        To me, it seems like you made it up.
        This is my analysis on how the Holocaust occurred;
        On June 20th, 1941, Hitler gathered Himmler and Heydrich and told them the following:
        I’ve decided to kill every Jew I can get my hands on. Heydrich, instruct the Einsatzgruppen to shoot every Jew as it advances into the Soviet Union. Himmler, I want you to start construction on three death camps in Eastern Poland. We can also use Auschwitz and we can’t forget the Jews in the Warthgau. We can build gas vans to take care of these Jews.
        That’s how it all began, Talbot. I don’t have to prove it. It just simply is.
        Jeff

        Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 9:48 pm

        • You’re quite right there Jeff – there is no proof that Hitler told Himmler and Heydrich to kill every Jew they could get their hands on. But if you question this fact in Germany or Poland today you will be thrown in the slammer for two years, and three years respectively.

          Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 7:19 am

      • Wait, I changed my mind.
        This was Eichman’s role in the Holocaust:
        He personally tricked each Jew into the gas chamber by telling them there was free Chinese food inside.
        What’s my proof?
        I don’t have any.
        But that’s OK, according to Talbot, I don’t need proof.
        Jeff

        Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 10:04 pm

        • I’m glad you mentioned Chinese food Jeff, because whenever I go down to my local Chinese Takeway to order my chicken chop-suey, sweet and sour pork, and spicey prawn balls, I have to pass by a Jewish Cemetery. But I always make sure that I’m carrying an open umbrella each time, because Adolf Eichmann at his trial told us that Jewish bodies can mysteriously release their blood in great geysers and fountains. Now I, for one, don’t want to be spattered with blood and gore when I go to collect my food!

          Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 7:29 am

      • I, like Talbot, don’t think the Isrealis executed Eichman.
        I think the Isrealis let him go and Eichman opened a “Bratwurst and Beer” in Queens, New York.
        My proof?
        I don’t have any.
        But, I’ve decided to apply the Talbot method of proof.
        I can make reality anything I want it to be.
        Jeff

        Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 11:05 pm

        • I like Jeff – he hasn’t got any proof that Eichmann died, but is perfectly willing to believe the Israelis and the Mossad – the most truthful and honest people in the world!. What was the size of the crate then Jeff? How long was Eichmann in there for? Was he sitting up, or lying down, and how much was the cost of shipping it over to Israel?

          I must admit, it was certainly a novel way to fly a frail 54 year-old gentleman across the world. But obviously he recovered well from the experience, because he was certainly fit and well for the TV trial that we all goggled at in admiration.

          Comment by Talbot — January 17, 2016 @ 6:41 am

  6. Ok Talbot, let me get this straight:
    Apparently you have no evidence that what you are saying is the case.
    You will accept FG’s contention that Eichman was drugged during his trial. If what you are saying was true, if Eichman received a deal to testify and accept Isreali justice but not die, why drug him?
    I can just as easily say that Eichman was executed and the reason why no one recorded it because it was forbidden to do so. We don’t know what the Isreali tradition or law recording of executions is because they’ve only executed one person, Eichman. You would have more of a case of there were subsequent executions to base whether or not the Isrealis permitted photographs.
    As far as pictures of Eichman during his kidnapping, LOGICALLY, the Isreali Commandos were a little busy and so probably didn’t think to snap a group picture. What they were doing was illegal so they wouldn’t want incriminating photographs found if they were captured, never mind cameras.
    A major flaw in your reasoning is this:
    Never mind the Holocaust, Eichman deported millions of Jews and stole their property. A lot of Jews lost their lives during this process. One of Eichman’s last acts in Hungary was to order the forced march of thousands of Jews to Austria to build fortifications (he couldn’t send them to Auschwitz because the Red Army was in the way). The Jews marched on foot to Austria, in Winter, with no preparations made to feed, clothe or protect them. Many of them died along the way. This would be enough to convict him. Are you saying that after this the Isrealis wouldn’t execute him after this act?
    So, please. I’ll repeat my request. Please provide proof, pictures, testimony, etc. to back your claim that the Isrealis did not execute him and that he comfortably lived out the rest of his life in a Tel Aviv apartment. Without his family.
    Jeff

    Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 3:27 pm

  7. The news article says;- “it took the Eichmann trial to capture the public imagination about the scope of the ‘final solution’ “.

    How true that is! – because it was only after that televised long-drawn-out piece of chicanery took place that the subject began to hit the mainstream media. Being very young at the time, I thought the trial was the final event of WW2 – just some unfinished business to attend to. The Israelis were bringing the last major “war criminal” to justice, and afterwards a line would be drawn under that terrible conflict, and everyone could move on.

    But how wrong I was! It wasn’t the end of anything at all – but the start of a whole new industry of morbid fascination with gruesome horror, Jewish propaganda, and fabricated stories. And of course, it was television which helped propel all this stuff on to the consciousness of the world. TV was still in its infancy before 1960 – it was only about that time that every household even owned a television set. The Israelis took full advantage of this, by placing the cameras in the courtroom and televising the whole charade.

    And the trial was indeed a charade – a gloriously manufactured piece of Israeli theatre. Eichmann hadn’t been kidnapped and flown drugged in a crate from Argentina at all. A deal had been done between Eichmann, the Argentine government, and the Mossad, and he had then flown back to Israel, first class on El-Al – drinking the finest Argentinian wine! After the trial was over, Eichmann was not executed but given a change of identity, dumped the distinctive spectacles, grew a beard, and was handed the keys to an apartment in Tel Aviv where he lived happily ever after.

    Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 9:22 am

    • Talbot, you said:
      And the trial was indeed a charade – a gloriously manufactured piece of Israeli theatre. Eichmann hadn’t been kidnapped and flown drugged in a crate from Argentina at all. A deal had been done between Eichmann, the Argentine government, and the Mossad, and he had then flown back to Israel, first class on El-Al – drinking the finest Argentinian wine! After the trial was over, Eichmann was not
      executed but given a change of identity, dumped the distinctive spectacles, grew a beard, and was handed the keys to an apartment in Tel Aviv where he lived happily ever after.

      That’s fascinating. I’ve never heard that.
      So, tell me:
      Where does this come from?
      Jeff

      Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 10:00 am

      • Jeff – If you tell me where the idea of Eichmann being brought back in a crate from Argentina came from; and provide concrete proof that he was executed, cremated, and his ashes scattered into the Mediterranean, then I will tell you why I think my explanation is more credible.

        Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 10:25 am

        • So, this is something that you made up.
          I thought this was something you read somewhere.
          Perhaps you need to say,
          “In my OPINION,”
          before you state something that appears as a fact.
          If, in fact, I am incorrect and you have some type of proof that Eichman made a deal with the Isrealis and they did not execute him, let me know.
          As far as proof that the Isrealis executed Eichman, I doubt you will believe any proof I provide. Not because that is simply the truth, the Isrealis executed Eichman, but you are so far down the rabbit hole that is Holocaust denial that you can no longer see or believe anything that contradicts this.
          Jeff

          Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 10:38 am

          • Oh no, Jeff – you’re not going to scamper away this time with all your dissembling and lecturing. I asked you two straight forward questions;- 1) Where did the information come from that Eichmann was brought to Israel, drugged and inside a crate. 2) Have you got any definitive proof that he was executed, cremated, and the ashes dropped into the Mediterranean Sea.

            Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 11:01 am

              • I read your blog posts FG, and it would seem that Eichmann was indeed “small potatoes” – a minor bureaucrat who helped organise the transports of workers and Jews to the labour camps. It is alleged that he took the minutes at the Wannsee Conference in 1942. Well, if true, that confirms that Eichmann was merely a lowly official. He wasn’t present at the conference as a participant, but merely to record what went on there.

                You also say in your blogs that the three Israeli judges at the Eichmann trial were former German Jews who had left Germany in 1933. Oh, so they were very impartial and independent then (I think not!)

                Interesting too, is that you mention that Eichmann showed facial tics at his trial, which might suggest the effects of the drug Thorazine – Hmm!

                I then checked to see who was present at the execution of Eichmann. And it turns out that it wasn’t a group of independent witnesses at all. Here’s the full list;-

                The Israeli Commissioner for Prisons
                An Israeli doctor
                The Israeli representative of the Tel Aviv District
                Two Israeli policemen
                Four unnamed journalists ( from uncredited media organisations )
                A Canadian Reverend – William Lovel Hull, who went to Palestine in 1935 to ostensibly carry out missionary and pastoral work there. (Oh Yes!). But it was he who influenced the Canadian Government in 1947 to agree to the partition of Palestine.

                All in all, not by any means has conclusive proof been provided that Eichmann was executed.

                Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 1:34 pm

                • So, still no proof to back your claim, you are making an assumption. You are basing that assumption on who was, or was not present, at the execution.
                  One thing you are missing:
                  Eichman’s lawyer was a German, hired by the Isrealis when Eichman’s wife said she could not afford one. The Isrealis thought about bringing in an Isreali defense lawyer but felt they could not find one impartial enough.
                  http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/trials/eichmanntrial.html
                  The attorney acted as a defense attorney at Nuremberg and Eichman requested him.
                  Are you saying this attorney colluded with the Isrealis?
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 1:52 pm

            • I believe I asked you first.
              You are the one who scampered away.
              You are the one who gave an opinion.
              I asked you where you got your information.
              You are the one who doesn’t have an answer.
              What kind of definitive “proof” are you asking for?
              A photo with Eichman drugged in a crate? A photo with him dangling at the end of a rope? A photo with his ashes being spread over the ocean?
              I frankly don’t know if such a thing exists.
              If they did, would you accept them?
              Somehow, I don’t think so.
              I doubt you’d accept any articles I provide.
              I’ve read two books on Eichman.
              Would you like their titles and authors? Would you read them if I gave them to you?
              Somehow, I don’t think so.
              So, don’t lecture me. If you have evidence to support your theory I’m happy to see it. If you don’t than it is simply an opinion that you have no evidence to back up.
              Jeff

              Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 12:20 pm

              • Jeff wrote;- “What kind of definitive “proof” are you asking for? A photo with Eichmann drugged in a crate? A photo with him dangling at the end of a rope? A photo with his ashes being spread over the ocean?”

                Well – Yes please, and much more evidence on top of this would be ideal as well.

                The victors of WW2 had no qualms of showing photos of Rudolf Hoess being hanged, or SS General Frank being strangled in Prague. Nor did they hestitate to show female guards being hanged together at Stutthof. The Americans filmed the execution of Saddam Hussein, and the death of Muammar Gaddafi was gleefully shown on TV. Adolf Eichmann was billed as one of the worst criminals in history, and one asks why the Israelies would not provide physical evidence to convince the world of his demise.

                Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 1:49 pm

                • You know, Talbot, I went looking for pictures. It seems that no one recorded Eichman’s execution or his subsequent cremation.
                  A little surprising, but, this was 1962, not 2016. There were no cell phone cameras, Internet or CNN in those days.
                  So, how about this:
                  I’ll accept your explanation if you can provide evidence that Eichman survived after his trial.
                  Pictures, documents, confessions, memoirs, whatever you have.
                  I think that is a fair exchange, don’t you? After all, you obviously have evidence that supports your claim that Eichman lived.
                  You do have evidence to back your claim?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 2:24 pm

                • I think we can accept now that there is no independent, impartial witnesses to the execution of Adolf Eichmann, and there is no proof at all that he was cremated and his ashes dispersed at sea.

                  But my first question to Jeff was;- from which source did the information about Eichmann being brought to Israel drugged and in a crate come from. And of course, no one who believes in the official narrative wants to answer this. Because they know full well that the only source comes from the Israeli Mossad, who claimed that they carried out this operation.

                  Well, the operating motto of the Mossad is;- “By Deception shalt Thou Do War”. In other words, this organisation is quite “up front” and proud that it employs lies, trickery and deceit in the pursuit of its activities. Therefore – ladies and gentlemen – why on earth should anyone believe anything they say. We must assume that what we are being told by them is a deception – a lie!.

                  So having got all that out of the way, we can employ some thought, common sense and analysis as to what really did happen in this so-called “trial of the century. And in a follow-up post I will lay out what I believe really happened.

                  Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 2:45 pm

                • So my contention is; that the Israelis knew where Eichmann was, long before he was “kidnapped”. But he wasn’t a very important former Nazi at all, and very few people had even heard of him. But a decade after it came into being, the State of Israel needed some legitimacy for its existence, and so it decided to organise a “Show Trial” in Jerusalem to prove to the world that the Jews in Europe had suffered so much during WW2 that they deserved their Jewish State in Palestine.

                  The Israelis then contacted the Argentine government, while Mossad visited Eichmann and submitted a proposition to him that he couldn’t refuse! Come over voluntarily to Israel and take part in a trial, where you admit to all the made-up crimes that the Nazis committed, and in return we will left you live out the rest of your live comfortably under a new identity in Israel. Both he and Argentinians agreed and he flew back to Israel in the normal fashion.

                  The idea that he was drugged in a crate is absurd. This breathlessly exciting story was only put out to the general public in order to whip up their interest for the forthcoming trial, and create the image of the Mossad agents as clever, daring and brave. But if you think about it properly, the idea that you would drug a not-very-healthy 54 year old man and pack him in a crate and send him half-way across the world in the hold of an aircraft is not something anyone would seriously do – that’s if you want to guarantee that he will still be alive at the end of the journey. And of course, that was the whole point of the operation – so they wouldn’t take the risk of doing that!

                  The trial itself was carefully choreographed with Eichmann invited by the stage manager to sit in the glass cage with two actors dressed as police officers sitting behind him. He was then told to purse his lips and keep his mouth twisted. This was done for two reasons 1) it made a very ordinary, unassuming little man look like a heartless, brutal villain. 2) He could control his face better, because the stage manager explained that he would be bringing in the clowns, paid-perjurers and mental defectives one-by-one to give the most outlandish, horrific and fabricated testimonies imaginable. It was imperative that Eichmann didn’t giggle or break down in fits of laughter while they were doing so. But as an added safeguard, a camera was placed in the glass cage, behind Eichmann, in case this did happen, and thus the camera control crew could switch to this oddly-positioned camera that showed the back of his head. (This did in fact happen when Eichmann started talking about the submarine engine at Treblinka)

                  But anyway, we all know the result of the trial, but if the holocausters and their friends want to convince us that Eichmann was executed and his remains scattered at sea, then they jolly well ought to start producing real, conclusive evidence.

                  Comment by Talbot — January 16, 2016 @ 3:56 pm

  8. FURTHERGLORY. 1. The first photo shows a group of political prisioniers while the second shows Jewish prisoniers survived death camp and marches. 2. From the article You can learn that the first actual field research had been neglected making so the way free for the tales of Shoah Business Tear Pressing division very well suitable for the Negationist division. 3. Allow me to note that who neclected this first field research – interviews made when victims could remember well their experiences – prevents USA and UK pubblishers from launching an English version of the book where Benjamin Murmelstein offers his evidence on Eichmann and Theresienstadt or review in ironical manner the Lanzmann film THE LAST OF THE UNJUST.
    I angrily and sadly regret the lack of a sound discussion, based on facts and social-economical conditions, about historical background of WWI, WWII, Holocaust and other related tragedies.
    As a real “special child survivor” I am fed up with all the questioning about events myself and my fellows went through by persons who know nothing about European history, geography, demography, ecomics and ideologies and never stood in face of an SS nor had been insulted – and even beaten – when wallling wearing the Yellow Star.
    Clearly this remark refers to some “qualified figures of Jewish Establishment” of USA and UK too. I wish that Stephen Wise and Nahum Goldmann would have been greeted in the hell by former SS guards duly employed there as devils. So they would have learned – too late – what horror the despised Judenrat had to face.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 16, 2016 @ 1:02 am

    • You wrote: “The first photo shows a group of political prisioniers” That is correct, but the correct term for these prisoners is “resistance fighters” or “illegal combatants.” There were laws against people, who were not in an army, fighting in a war.

      You wrote: “the second [photo] shows Jewish prisoniers survived death camp and marches”
      The second photo shows prisoners from the Mauthausen camp, who were marched to Ebensee.

      You can read about why prisoners were sent to Mauthausen on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Mauthausen/KZMauthausen/History/FirstPrisoners.html The prisoners at Mauthausen were criminals. There were some Jewish prisoners, but this was not a camp for Jews, unless they were criminals.

      You wrote: 3. Allow me to note that who neclected this first field research – interviews made when victims could remember well their experiences – prevents USA and UK pubblishers from launching an English version of the book where Benjamin Murmelstein offers his evidence on Eichmann and Theresienstadt or review in ironical manner the Lanzmann film THE LAST OF THE UNJUST.”

      I have told you several times that I believe that your father’s book would be published by the right publishing firm. I think that many people would be interested in what he has to say. Thousands of people are reading my blog posts every day; your father’s book would be far more interesting than my blog. There is a whole new generation that is eager to learn what happened in the Holocaust. People are flocking to the movie “Son of Sam” which is fictional.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 16, 2016 @ 7:04 am

      • FURTHERGLORY. Regret, but I am in no way satisfied with Your reply:
        1. In the last months of WWII there had been hardly difference between the camps. So from the Death Camps Jewish prisoniers had to march to other available camps, Bergen Belsen, Dachau, Mauthausen, Theresienstadt, etc. So among prisoniers of Mauthausen there had been Jewish ones too, as shown in photo.
        2. Political prisoniers had not been Resistance combattants – who had been normally shot after being captured – but followers of German and Austrian political groups; indeed they are holding a banner with inscription in German.
        3. The Nazis refered to Jews often as lice/verms to exterminate or internal enemy and to political opponents – wearing red signs – as “criminals”. During war time many actual criminals – wearing black or green signs – enlisted or to the Wehrmacht or to a Straffbatalion of the SS, like Dirlewanger or so.
        4. It is ashaming that this field research had been neglected for long time. Interviews granted soon after events would have avoided many hard, bitter or offensive arguments – even on this blog – about the Holocaust and WWII tragedies.
        5. The Shoah business grants great success to films like SON OF SAUL or books of authors who never had to stay in face of a drunk SS holding a revolver. So the evidence granted by the last surviving leading figure of that time of darkness simply does not meet what the “market” wants. That market grants good profits to those who are arranging meetings where aged survivors deliver lectures following “expert advises”. Clearly a pubblisher must consider what the market would pay, or not, for.
        6. So the negationists can speak about the few survivors who had had success and made money while no one really cares about the many who feel pain when remembering events they went through or, worse, are sick and needy.
        This counter reply shows the bitterness of a “special child survivor” Best.

        Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — January 16, 2016 @ 8:39 am

  9. Before I knew better when a discussion on weight loss came up I would always says that there were no fat people in Auschwitz or any camp. That was a simple way to illustrate that not eating too much would help you lose weight. What I soon found out was that indeed there were plenty of people in the camps who were anything but malnourished. Just as your pictures show. The holocaust story needs to be controlled because otherwise people will get the impression that it was not as bad as they claim, which it wasn’t.

    Comment by Mr B — January 15, 2016 @ 11:54 pm

    • You wrote: “There were no fat people in Auschwitz or any camp.” Back in the 1930ies, in America, there were only a few fat people, and these were people who had a problem with their glands. In the 30ies and 40ies, literally everyone was normal weight. The term for a skinny person was “poor.” There was an old saying that So-and-So eats so much that it makes him poor to carry it around. Rich people were sometimes fat because they had plenty of money to buy food.

      You wrote: “there were plenty of people in the camps who were anything but malnourished. Just as your pictures show.” You are correct. I have lots of photos on my website which show that the prisoners in the camp were normal weight.

      Comment by furtherglory — January 16, 2016 @ 6:44 am

  10. ISLAMICIST INSURRECTIONISTS!

    Comment by Jett Rucker — January 15, 2016 @ 2:00 pm

    • RANDOM CAPITOL WORDS!!!
      WHAT THAT MEANS, I DON’T KNOW!!!!!
      Jeff

      Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 10:41 am

      • Sorry, edit.
        CAPITAL

        Comment by Jeff K. — January 16, 2016 @ 12:22 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: