Scrapbookpages Blog

February 21, 2016

Funeral of Samuel Willenburg, famous survivor of Treblinka death camp, will be on Monday, Feb. 22, 2016

Filed under: Holocaust, World War II — Tags: , — furtherglory @ 2:08 pm

Read more about the life of Samuel Willenburg here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3456255/Last-survivor-Treblinka-dies-aged-93-73-years-daring-escape-Nazi-death-camp.html

Samuel Willenburg as a young man

Samuel Willenburg as a young man

Recent photo of Samuel Willenburg shortly before he died

Recent photo of Samuel Willenburg shortly before he died

You can read about the death of Samuel Willenburg in this news article:  http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4768494,00.html

The following quote is from the news article cited above:

Begin quote:

Samuell Willenburg, the final survivor of the Treblinka extermination camp revolt, passed away in Israel on Saturday at the age of 93. His funeral is to take place on Monday at 3:00 PM at Moshav Udim. He leaves behind his wife, daughter, and three grandchildren.

At the age of 17, Willenburg joined the Polish army and fought against the Nazi invaders in 1939. After surviving the Holocaust, he worked as a sculptor and commemorated one of his statues to the Trebelinka uprising, when prisoners launched a revolt that resulted in the successful escape of 67 of them.

He recounted his stunning escape to Ynet’s sister site Xnet in an interview: “They shot at me, but I continued to run away.” He added: “Some of the people who escaped with me ran to the left and others ran to the right; I ran straight ahead, alone.”
After the revolt, the Nazis murdered 900,000 Jews within 13 months at Treblinka. Willenburg later participated in the Polish Warsaw Uprising in 1944. His tale has been immortalized in an autobiography, “Surviving Treblinka,” published in Hebrew, Polish, and English in 2002, and the documentary film “The Final Witness”. The president of Poland also granted him the highest military decoration bestowed by Poland.

End Quote

You can read about Treblinka on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/introduction.html

and on this page of my website:  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/Treblinka07.html

and on this page:  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/Treblinka06.html

Rest in Peace, Samuel Willenburg, famous Holocaust survivor.

 

66 Comments »

  1. As is always the case with “survivors”, the usual inconsistancies/lies when recalling their memories/tall tales:

    – Some of the people who escaped with me ran to the left and others ran to the right; I ran straight ahead, alone.Ynet, 2 February 2016.

    – Samuel Willenberg began to run. Beside him was his friend, a Protestant pastor of Jewish origins, who was known as “the priest”. BBC News, 5 August 2013.

    For some reason, the following part was not reported in the recent news, I wonder why:

    “The priest suddenly came and we ran together, everyone was trying to escape. I had a machine gun. The priest ran beside me and then he got a bullet in the leg. He fell. He asked me to kill him. I showed him one thing. ‘Look back at the extermination camp where your wife and child were killed’ and I shot him in the head,” Mr Willenberg said.

    Comment by Reader — February 23, 2016 @ 4:21 am

  2. “Rest in Peace, Samuel Willenburg, famous Holocaust survivor.”

    I echo that sentiment. Fair voyage beyond the veil.

    Jeff

    Comment by Jeff K. — February 22, 2016 @ 2:17 pm

    • If Mr Samuel W said in his deposition of what happened in treblinka the same lies everyone else said then my view is may he rot in hell!
      Lying SOB….

      JR

      Comment by jrizoli — February 22, 2016 @ 2:25 pm

      • “If Mr Samuel W said in his deposition of what happened in treblinka the same lies everyone else said then my view is may he rot in hell!
        Lying SOB….”

        Jim, that is extremely disrespectful to a man who just passed, not to mention his family.
        Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.
        You’ll note that when I found out that Bradley Smith passed I was very respectful and restrained.
        I actually rather liked Bradley Smith, I have a soft spot for mavericks and pain-in-the-asses.
        At any rate, that is no way to speak about a man recently deceased, regardless of what you think about him.
        Jeff

        Comment by Jeff K. — February 22, 2016 @ 4:17 pm

  3. In USA and UK people does not know that the Nazis had to way to EXTERMINATE THE JEWS:
    1. FORCED LABOR like in the Soviet Gulag system or in owercrowded Ghettoes by Starvation and Deseases.
    2. SUDDEN MURDER by Mass Shooting or gasing in Gas Chambers.
    As Eichmann stated smiling at Nisko in October 1939: “… it would mean to dye”.
    The forced emigration from 1933 had been only a first step as the Nazis sang: “Today we owe Germany and tomorrow all the World” according the deep rooted German myths.

    Comment by Wolf Murmelstein — February 22, 2016 @ 8:46 am

    • I am reading now the book Treblinka Transit Camp or Extermination Camp…..
      You can down load it here… holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf
      I won’t debate the facts here Too much a waste of my time, but if you have any sense of reasoning left in you brains please read this and you will see that those who have painted the extermination picture of the Treblinka camps as being as such have lost it. Truly sick deranged and mentally unstable people. Honestly after reading this if you believe in the extermination version of what happened you need some good psychiatric help.
      Some names that come up that needed such help are…..Of course they are most likely dead and gone now….Good riddens.
      Vassili Grossman, Rachel Auerbach, Claude Lanzmann, Yitzhak Arad, just to name a few truly sick people with vivid imaginations, and there are many more just within the first forty pages….

      Some pretty wacko snipits…..

      1.Grossmans bullshit…
      In his edifying report Grossmann writes that there were three methods of mass killing: gassing, scalding with hot steam, and suffocation by evacuation of the death chamber by means of vacuum pumps. The number of Treblinka victims, postulated several times by Grossmann as three million, was also dropped at that time as being obviously all too incredible, and in the publications that followed writers contented themselves with significantly lower numbers of victims.

      2. Rachel Aurebach.. “The floor of the gas chambers was sloping and slippery. The first ones in would slip and fall, never to rise again. Those who followed would topple over them. The chamber was packed to the brim. The people were jammed together so closely that they pushed each other into a standing position. Some witnesses report that the people inside the chambers had to raise their arms and pull in their stomachs so that more could be fitted in. And then, when they stood pressed together, little children were slipped in above their heads like so many bundles.

      3. Yitzhak Arad….“At the entrance to the gas chambers stood two Ukrainians, Ivan Demianuk and Nikolai, one armed with an iron bar and the other with a sword, and they, too, urged the people on with blows to push their way in – 200-250 in a chamber of 16 square meters. […] There were instances when the gas chambers were opened too early and the victims were still alive; the doors would have to be closed again. The engines that produced and fed the gas into the chambers also broke down, causing stoppages in the extermination operation. Breakdowns of this nature also occurred when the victims were already inside the gas chambers, and they would then be held there for long hours until the engines had been repaired.”

      Under the unrealistic assumption that it was possible to pen up 200 to 250 people in a chamber sixteen square meters in size (and 2.6 m high73) without fresh air, the pitiable victims would certainly not have had to wait out “long hours” when there were engine breakdowns, since they would have suffocated a long time before that; one would therefore have been able to do without the engine.

      Just to name a few…..I couldn’t take it any more….LOL

      You will be greatly entertained with the most unbelievable stories that you could ever find.
      So if you care to learn the truth or just be happy to be entertained with the most unbelievable fiction that you would ever find the book is a great read either way.

      Jim Rizoli
      CCFIILE.COM
      RIZOLITV.COM

      Comment by jrizoli — February 22, 2016 @ 10:40 am

  4. “It woul be great if someone updated Arad’s book.” No, it would be great if Zionist propogandist Yitzak Arad was extradited by the rogue aparthied state of Israel to stand trial for war crimes in Lithuania. But unlike most other countries in the world community Israel doesn’t extradite it’s citizens just like it doesn’t allow inspections of it’s nuclear facility a Demona, or accept refugees from any of the neighboring countries it’s destabilized and looted using proxy armies including our own. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3512292,00.html

    Comment by who dares wings — February 21, 2016 @ 10:03 pm

    • You seem a little emotional.
      Did you go see “Son of Saul” without bringing along a box of Kleenex?
      As for the Lithuanians, in addition to investigating Arad, perhaps they could also spend time looking into their citizens who murdered Jews during the war.
      Just saying.
      Jeff

      Comment by Jeff K. — February 22, 2016 @ 5:01 am

  5. And what did he really survive a transit camp or work camp but not an extermination camp. They have definitely Poison the Well the the real holocaust narrative of the for too long. Their lies and their falsehoods have been believed by millions of people but we of the revisionist movement are not fooled. Sure some camps were not the best camps for these people but they were there and they survived so what’s the problem.
    It’s just a shame so many of them lied in there narrative of the event.

    Jim Rizoli
    CCFIILE. COM
    Rizolitv. COM

    Comment by jrizoli — February 21, 2016 @ 2:39 pm

    • Hey, Jim, have asked yourself, why would Jews would revolt at a TRANSIT CAMP?
      Jeff

      Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 3:07 pm

      • Why would people revolt anywhere? I don’t have an answer for that I wasn’t there I don’t know what was going on the camp. They could have been having some skirmish over the fact that they didn’t have their bagels and lox in the morning or something like I just don’t know but the point is they had people in these camps that caused trouble and things happen what can I say.
        Why didn’t people revolt in the other camps??
        People can tell you they revolted how do you know if it’s even true they revolted..
        So what we have to do now is find out what happened in that camp to these people to make them revolt if they did revolt and then go from there. The fact that people revolt in a camp isn’t a reason to say it was an extermination camp.
        I guess the question to you is is that what do you think they were revolting about.

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — February 21, 2016 @ 3:31 pm

        • “Why would people revolt anywhere? I don’t have an answer for that I wasn’t there I don’t know what was going on the camp. They could have been having some skirmish over the fact that they didn’t have their bagels and lox in the morning or something like”

          I doubt anyone would risk death over breakfast. After all, transit camp or death camp, those guards were armed.
          No, generally people fight back when they are threatened with harm or their conditions are/were intolerable.
          The inmates knew they were in trouble, the transports were slowing down and cleanup was almost done.
          If they knew they were simply going to be transferred somewhere else I doubt they would bother to revolt. No, they knew what was going to happen….and someone in that position is very dangerous because they have nothing to lose. Better to go down fighting with the possibility of escape than dying like sheep.

          “I just don’t know but the point is they had people in these camps that caused trouble and things happen what can I say.”

          I’d hardly say this was “causing trouble.”

          “Why didn’t people revolt in the other camps??”

          Lots of reasons. Some of them did revolt.

          “People can tell you they revolted how do you know if it’s even true they revolted..”

          As far as I know no revisionist denies that the workers revolted at Sobibor. Apparently and this surprised me, there is some revisionist doubt over Treblinka. I’m not sure why this is, Treblinka happened first.

          “So what we have to do now is find out what happened in that camp to these people to make them revolt if they did revolt and then go from there.”

          They did revolt. They did this because they knew they were going to die.

          “The fact that people revolt in a camp isn’t a reason to say it was an extermination camp.”

          Well, you are right about that. Just because the workers revolted does not mean that they were death camps…..but it does explain why they did so.

          “I guess the question to you is is that what do you think they were revolting about.”

          Me?
          This is what happened:
          As the transports slowed and the clean up measures were almost completed the workers rightly became concerned over what would happen to them.
          Accordingly they took measures and began planning a revolt and break out.
          The inmates at Sobibor were helped by the arrival of a Red Army officer named Perchensky, Treblinka by a Czech officer whose name I don’t remember.
          Treblinka happened first, with the reception Jews revolting. They were unable to coordinate with the Jews in the burial/burn area because they had no contact with them. Sobibor Jews did manage to coordinate with the Jews in the burial/burn area.
          Sobibor was more successful because it was better planned.
          For the most part the Germans managed to capture and kill most of the escapees but some did get away from both camps.
          Jeff

          Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 3:55 pm

          • Jeff

            Have you ever thought that because of the false rumors flying around if it did happen the way you say, could of made them behave that way?
            The point is bad conditions in the camp aren’t the only reason why people revolt……being afraid is another. And being afraid of something that wasn’t going to happen is another reason they could of revolted. If the story is even right in the first place.

            http://codoh.com/library/document/478/

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — February 21, 2016 @ 4:05 pm

            • “Have you ever thought that because of the false rumors flying around if it did happen the way you say, could of made them behave that way?”

              Rumors from where? Each other? I doubt rumors could make it in from the outside, there is no known contact between the outside world and the prisoners, all contact came from the guards and SS. Why would they share rumors with the inmates?

              “The point is bad conditions in the camp aren’t the only reason why people revolt……being afraid is another. And being afraid of something that wasn’t going to happen is another reason they could of revolted. If the story is even right in the first place.”

              The inmates were in the best position to determine what was going on in the camp, therefore they are the best placed people to determine whether or not their lives were in danger.

              Jeff

              Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 4:14 pm

        • THE REVOLT OF PRISONERS AT TREBLINKA

          During spring of 1943, the “Arbeitsjuden”(Working Jews) had very little to do and suspected that they would be killed, to witness when the closure of the camp takes place. That is why earlier that year they organized a Jewish resistance movement. Planned since March 1943 in the lower camp, the “organizing committee” planned for an uprising. Members among others was camp elder Marceli (Alfred) Galewski and the Czech Rudolf Massarek, who would lead the rebellion militarily. In the upper camp (Camp II), there was also resistance activities in which the Slovak Zelomir (Zelo) Bloch was involved. He was in April 1943 transferred for disciplinary reasons to the upper camp.

          The resistance was able to procure weapons: Some carbines they had bought from the Ukrainian guards, two boxes of hand grenades came from the ammunition chamber. The prisoner Stanada Lichtblau, car mechanic in the SS vehicle fleet (Motor Pool) had stolen gasoline and had it bottled. While trying to buy from the Trawnikis weapons, the prison doctor, Dr. Julian Chorazycki had been seen and had committed suicide after a scuffle with Commander Franz. The deputy camp elder Rakowski was shot because he was caught with a large amount of money and Gold he carried with him, in order to bribe the Ukrainians. Zelo Bloch who should lead the military uprising was dropped from the committee, because he was transferred to the upper camp to the gas chambers. Rudolf Marsalek, who had been a lieutenant in the Czech army took his place.
          The uprising broke out on 2 August 1943 at 16.00 hours. Part of the Ukrainian guards was setting out to swim in the Bug river. Hand grenades exploded at several places in the camp, Standa Lichtblau set fire to the petrol tank, which was a beacon, “a gigantic torch in memory of his wife and daughter” who were deported from Theresienstadt to Treblinka with him. The Ukrainians fought, contrary to the expectations of the Jewish resistance, on the side of the SS, the only chance the rebel prisoners had were their escape from the camp. SS and Ukrainian guards fired machine guns, took up the pursuit of fugitives and combed in the following days the area around the camp.[…]
          ( Some extract from: Lubling, Twice-dead. Moshe Y.Lubling, The Ethics of Memory and the Treblinka Revolt, New York 2007.)

          Comment by Herbert Stolpmann — February 21, 2016 @ 4:19 pm

          • I want to make a point here that a lot of you are missing. a lot of these camps particularly auschwitz, had people from the outside that came and went in fact in some of the camps they’re were able to bring in food from the outside into the camps, so for you to make a statement that there was no outside contact it’s absolutely wrong. these camps were put in places where townspeople interacted with the people in the camp when they had to come in to do any type of work, I can show you references to what I’m saying but if you don’t believe what I’m saying now I don’t think you can I believe my references i give you I’ve read all these things in the books I’ve been reading that so what I’m saying is true.

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — February 21, 2016 @ 4:35 pm

            • Showing disgust and disdain at the treatment of prisoners was not possible in a police state like Nazi Germany. The Gestapo had an abundance of informers and this instilled fear into the German population. When reading today about what little Germans did to aid Jews or prisoners, it has to be taken into view that the aiding of enemies of the state was a crime and meant either harsh treatment at the hands of the Gestapo, imprisonment or even death. Despite this, there were many Germans who tried to help.

              Comment by Herbert Stolpmann — February 21, 2016 @ 5:14 pm

              • More truths about your famous extermination camps…
                http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p173_Weber.html

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — February 21, 2016 @ 5:27 pm

                • Jim, I’m doing this in chunks, it’s easier that way.
                  I’m copying the article written by Mark Weber.

                  “Fortunately, a few secret documents have survived which explain the camp’s function. On July 5, 1943, SS chief Heinrich Himmler sent a personal directive to several top SS leaders. In this directive, which was issued at the same time that Sobibor was supposedly functioning as an extermination center, Himmler ordered that . . .

                  … the Sobibor transit camp in the Lublin District is to be transformed into a concentration camp. A center for dismantling captured ammunition is to be established in the concentration camp.

                  In a letter dated July 15, 1943, the head of the SS concentration camp system, Oswald Pohl, explained to Himmler that a center for dismantling captured Soviet ammunition could be set up at Sobibor without having to transform it into a concentration camp. Sobibor would remain a transit camp with a special section for dismantling ammunition. This correspondence (Nuremberg document file NO- 482) clearly shows that neither Himmler nor Pohl regarded Sobibor as an “extermination center.” [2″

                  By July of 1943 the mass killings had stopped and the main function of that camp was clean up. You’ll note that the camp was open from the Summer of 1942, this document dates from July of 1943. Basically the idea was to utilize the existing camp for ammunition now that it’s primary function was finished.
                  The SS wound up destroying the site after the worker revolt, it was never utilized for ammunition.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 6:49 pm

                • Cont….

                  “Sobibor’s location close to the border between German-ruled Poland and German-occupied Ukraine is consistent with its designation as a transit camp. Large numbers of Jews were in fact deported to the occupied Soviet territories in 1942 and 1943. It’s quite logical that Jews would first be brought to transit camps near the border before being transported further east.”

                  Where is the proof?
                  What camps and ghettos?
                  Rudenko mentioned at IMT that they did find camps with 33,000 people in them, he did not mention their ethnicity or countries of origin. What he mentioned only equals about 100,000 people, not millions. Some of the camps were not technically on Soviet soil (though the Soviets would annex or control that territory after the war).
                  We do know that after the mass shootings in 1941/1942 the Germans set up ghettos for the remainder of the Soviet Jews. It is likely that these are the people Rudenko was talking about.

                  “Rev. Herbener, you write that trainloads of Jews arrived at camps such as Sobibor and then returned empty to their places of origin. “What happened to them?” you ask, suggesting that these deported Jews must have been killed. The rather obvious answer is that Jews were kept in the transit camps only temporarily, and were then soon transported across the nearby Polish-Soviet border to camps and ghettoes further to the east.”

                  What are the names of these camps? How many Polish/Czech/Belgian etc. Jews were in each camp? When were these camps built? How were they supplied? What train schedules exist to show the locations these Jews were sent to?

                  “Like Sobibor, Belzec was a small camp located near the Polish-Ukraine border. It is now regarded [by Exterminationists] as a major extermination center. A secret German memorandum dated March 17, 1942, by an official named Reuter specifically referred to Belzec as the “furthest border station” in Zamosc county from where many thousands of Polish Jews will then be sent across the border [into the Ukraine] and will never again return to the [Polish] General Government” [3]”

                  Where did these Jews specifically wind up?
                  Train schedules? How were they supplied?

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 7:04 pm

                • I’ve already explained in previous post that the missing Jews ended up in countries where they didn’t register their names they had where they previously came from. So there was a change of names they were dispersed to other countries and went off wherever. Just because you don’t know where these people ended up does not mean they were killed. You would have to prove you can’t just make up stories that you think they were killed.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — February 21, 2016 @ 7:11 pm

                • “I’ve already explained in previous post that the missing Jews ended up in countries where they didn’t register their names they had where they previously came from. So there was a change of names they were dispersed to other countries and went off wherever. Just because you don’t know where these people ended up does not mean they were killed. You would have to prove you can’t just make up stories that you think they were killed.”

                  So, in other words you have no proof to back up what you are saying, all of you deniers are basically just guessing what happened to the Jews.

                  How am I supposed to believe you then?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 7:22 pm

                • “Polish underground courier Jan Karski (who now teaches at Georgetown University), secretly visited the Belzec camp in 1942 in order to find out what was happening to the Polish Jews who were being sent there. In his book The Secret State, Karski described his visit to Belzec in detail. [4] He did not see any evidence of “gas chambers.” To the contrary, he reported seeing trainloads of Jews leaving Belzec. This observation is completely consistent with Belzec’s function as a transit camp, and cannot be reconciled with its alleged role as an extermination center.

                  This is a deliberate falsehood by the author of the article.

                  See below for what Jan Karski saw. This is from Wikipedia:

                  “Also, disguised as an Estonian camp guard, he visited what he thought was Bełżec death camp. In actuality, it seems that Karski only managed to get close enough to witness a Durchgangslager (“sorting and transit point”) for Bełżec in the town of Izbica Lubelska, located midway between Lublin and Bełżec.[7] Many historians have accepted this theory, as did Karski himself.[8]”

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 7:11 pm

                • Treblinka:

                  “Holocaust historians regard this as one of the most important German extermination centers. These days, it is often said that 850,000 Jews were killed at Treblinka, although figures of 700,000 to more than a million victims are sometimes also cited.

                  Contrary to what many believe, Treblinka was not a secret camp. A statement published in both German and Polish in the December 2, 1941, issue of the Amtlicher Anzeiger, the official bulletin of the government of German-ruled Poland, announced the establishment of the “Treblinka Labor Camp.” [5] An internal German document dated July 7, 1942, likewise refers to the “Treblinka labor camp.” [6]”

                  There were two camps, Treblinka I, which is the labor camp and Treblinka II the death camp.
                  Weber forgot this small detail.

                  “It is true that a number of documents exist which show that trainloads of Jews arrived at Treblinka, and that empty trains then left the camp. Holocaust historian Raul Hilberg has cited these German railway records as proof that Jews were therefore exterminated at Treblinka But these documents prove nothing of the kind.

                  Although definitive evidence is not available, it would seem that Dr. Arthur Butz of Northwestern University is correct in concluding that Treblinka served both as a labor camp and as a transit camp for Jews being deported eastwards to the occupied Soviet territories. [7] Like Sobibor and Belzec, Treblinka was located near the Polish-Soviet border.”

                  How can you conclude something is correct if you can’t prove it?
                  That is a guess, not an answer.

                  “Since the war, a number of diagrams based on the memories of “eyewitnesses” have been produced which purport to show the layout of the camp. Interestingly these diagrams differ from each other in every important respect. Compare the diagrams given, for example, in these books: Into That Darkness, by Gitta Sereny; The Death Camp in Treblinka, edited by Alexander Donat; and, German Crimes in Poland, vol. 1, published by the Polish government in 1946.”

                  Yawn. Boring.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 7:16 pm

                • I think I’m done. You feel free to show that to Weber. If he has any actual proof to back his statements you let me know.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 7:19 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “So, in other words you have no proof to back up what you are saying, all of you deniers are basically just guessing what happened to the Jews. How am I supposed to believe you then?”

                  You didn’t beat an eyelid when you swallowed the very same story but in an exterminationist perspective. People not registered somewhere and leaving no paper trail behind them, that reminds you nothing? Really??? Your two-tier evidential standards exposed in full light again, I’m afraid…

                  What’s your proof to back up your claim that those Jews were killed in gas chambers, Jeff? Ufology-like testimonial ‘evidence’ as usually, of course!! Probative enough for you only because that’s the story you want to hear and believe in. You’d better come down off your pedestal and stop making as if your beloved narrative was proven in any serious & reliable way. State-sponsored fairy tales remain fairy tales, whether you like it or not.

                  Comment by hermie — February 22, 2016 @ 7:46 am

                • “You didn’t beat an eyelid when you swallowed the very same story but in an exterminationist perspective.”

                  Now, see, you are making an assumption on how I reacted when I learned about the Holocaust.
                  And you know what happens when you make an ASSumption.
                  My first real brush with this happened when I was 13 years old. I found a paperback copy of the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich that my father owned. I read it and that started my decades long fascination with history in general and WW II history in particular.
                  I can’t say if I “batted an eye” or not but it did fascinate me.

                  “People not registered somewhere and leaving no paper trail behind them, that reminds you nothing? Really??? Your two-tier evidential standards exposed in full light again, I’m afraid…”

                  I’d be more specific.
                  Jews registered with their local synagogues and were easy to track this way (no different than Christians who registered with their local parish or church).

                  “What’s your proof to back up your claim that those Jews were killed in gas chambers, Jeff?”

                  Not all of the Jews died in gas chambers, Hermie. Deniers like to drone on about gas chambers but probably 45-55% of the Jews died by shooting, starvation, mistreatment or disease.
                  What proof could I possibly offer that you would accept? You’ve slurped so much of the denier Kool-Aid anything I have you will claim as a forgery, a lie, a forced confession, an intimidated witness.

                  “Ufology-like testimonial ‘evidence’ as usually, of course!! Probative enough for you only because that’s the story you want to hear and believe in.”

                  I knew you would work in UFO’s, Bigfoot or witches somehow. Or elves.
                  I don’t believe in stories, I believe history.
                  I’ve noticed that you still can’t give me any idea on what happened to the Jews “transited” through the OR camps.
                  Or, for that matter, what happened to the Hungarian Jews “transited” through Auschwitz. Do you still want me to believe that these Jews wound up in some mythical camp system in the Soviet Union? That’s a neat trick, considering that at the time the deportations occurred there were practically no German troops left in the USSR (other than the rather unfortunate German POWs).

                  “You’d better come down off your pedestal and stop making as if your beloved narrative was proven in any serious & reliable way.”

                  And replace it with what narrative? One where some type of vast, nebulous conspiracy of Zionists forced the three most powerful countries in the world to do their bidding?
                  Please. I stopped believing in Santa Clause when I was 9 years old (and things have kinda sucked since then).

                  “State-sponsored fairy tales remain fairy tales, whether you like it or not.”

                  Maybe, but so do denier fairy tales.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 22, 2016 @ 10:19 am

                • Jeff wrote: “Not all of the Jews died in gas chambers, Hermie. Deniers like to drone on about gas chambers but probably 45-55% of the Jews died by shooting, starvation, mistreatment or disease.”

                  Red herring. You have no evidence supporting the Holocaust claims about any of those ways to die.

                  Jeff wrote: “What proof could I possibly offer that you would accept? You’ve slurped so much of the denier Kool-Aid anything I have you will claim as a forgery, a lie, a forced confession, an intimidated witness.”

                  Ask any scientist around yourself what kind(s) of proof he would request to turn a fable into a fact, and you’ll be on a right path…

                  Jeff wrote: “I knew you would work in UFO’s, Bigfoot or witches somehow. Or elves. I don’t believe in stories, I believe history.”

                  Your problem is those stories are based on the very same kind of ‘evidence’ than most of your so dear ‘Holocaust history’. You can’t both reject bigfoots and trolls as stories and accept the alleged Nazi gas chambers as history without exposing your almost schizophrenic two-tier evidential standards.

                  “For the scientific historian a witness statement does not represent real history […] it is necessary to recognize that the lack of traces involves the inability to directly establish the reality of the existence of [Nazi] homicidal gas chambers.” – French exterminationist historian Jacques Baynac

                  Jeff wrote: “I’ve noticed that you still can’t give me any idea on what happened to the Jews “transited” through the OR camps.”

                  I have ideas. And i have already expressed these ideas on here, but you rejected them from the outset. Your freedom, of course. But don’t tell me I don’t have any idea on that.

                  Note that your own idea on what happened to the Jews sent to the Reinhardt camps was ‘proved’ with laughable testimonial evidence only, as usually.

                  Jeff wrote: “Or, for that matter, what happened to the Hungarian Jews “transited” through Auschwitz. Do you still want me to believe that these Jews wound up in some mythical camp system in the Soviet Union?”

                  Of course, i don’t believe that. Sending people to one of the largest railway hub in Europe, at ‘The Corner of Three Empires’, had nothing surprising or suspicious. It was a clever trick on the part of Allied and Soviet propagandists to finally focus their assertions on that place. In addition to a labor camp and a detention area, Auschwitz was a dispatching center. A camp (which later became Auschwitz stammlager) was built there during WW1 for that purpose.

                  Jeff wrote: “And replace it with what narrative?”

                  Why not with a narrative claiming that opting for a repatriation to a poor shtetl or semi-ghetto rather than a move to the sunny beaches of Florida or Tel Aviv would have been a logical choice for an Eastern Jew of those days? Would be a funny one.

                  Jeff wrote: “One where some type of vast, nebulous conspiracy of Zionists forced the three most powerful countries in the world to do their bidding?”

                  Who talked about a conspiracy, except yourself? That was no nebulous conspiracy. Most of the thing was made in full light. That was mainly a disinformation & media campaign. And there was no need to force the 3 most powerful countries in the world to do their bidding. There was no need to force the Allies to blame their German enemies with the use of homicidal gas chambers and corpse factories (making human soap, etc.) during WW1. The requirements of Allied propaganda and the Allied need to vilify the enemy of the day were enough for that. The same was, of course, true for the following world war. The genius of Zionism was its ability to use others’ interests and needs for its own benefit. Inserting some Zionist propaganda into the WW2 propaganda of the Allies and the Soviets, was nothing difficult. Zionist Holohoax atrocity propaganda, as well as any other stuff demonizing their enemy of the day, was all good for the Allies and the Soviets, their own war effort, war propaganda and war myths. There was little new in the Holohoax atrocity propaganda of WW2. Most of it was a mere reuse of the Allied atrocity propaganda of WW1.

                  Jeff wrote: “Please. I stopped believing in Santa Clause when I was 9 years old (and things have kinda sucked since then).”

                  But you were fortunately able to replace it with another groundless fairy tale 4 years later…😉

                  Comment by hermie — February 22, 2016 @ 7:20 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “Not all of the Jews died in gas chambers, Hermie. Deniers like to drone on about gas chambers but probably 45-55% of the Jews died by shooting, starvation, mistreatment or disease.”

                  “Red herring. You have no evidence supporting the Holocaust claims about any of those ways to die.”

                  https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/sitreptoc.html

                  http://www.academia.edu/1193426/Belzec_Sobibor_Treblinka._Holocaust_Denial_and_Operation_Reinhard._A_Critique_of_the_Falsehoods_of_Mattogno_Graf_and_Kues

                  http://vho.org/aaargh/engl/report.pdf

                  Read the above and get back to me.

                  Jeff wrote: “What proof could I possibly offer that you would accept? You’ve slurped so much of the denier Kool-Aid anything I have you will claim as a forgery, a lie, a forced confession, an intimidated witness.”

                  “Ask any scientist around yourself what kind(s) of proof he would request to turn a fable into a fact, and you’ll be on a right path…”

                  See above.

                  Jeff wrote: “I knew you would work in UFO’s, Bigfoot or witches somehow. Or elves. I don’t believe in stories, I believe history.”

                  “Your problem”

                  MY problem????!!!!?? That’s hysterical.

                  “is those stories are based on the very same kind of ‘evidence’ than most of your so dear ‘Holocaust history’. You can’t both reject bigfoots and trolls as stories and accept the alleged Nazi gas chambers as history without exposing your almost schizophrenic two-tier evidential standards.”

                  Of course I can reject Bigfoot and trolls, they aren’t real.
                  The Nazis existed.

                  “For the scientific historian a witness statement does not represent real history […] it is necessary to recognize that the lack of traces involves the inability to directly establish the reality of the existence of [Nazi] homicidal gas chambers.” – French exterminationist historian Jacques Baynac

                  Jeff wrote: “I’ve noticed that you still can’t give me any idea on what happened to the Jews “transited” through the OR camps.”

                  “I have ideas. And i have already expressed these ideas on here, but you rejected them from the outset. Your freedom, of course. But don’t tell me I don’t have any idea on that.”

                  For an idea to work it needs to have some basis in reality. Your ideas do not.

                  “Note that your own idea on what happened to the Jews sent to the Reinhardt camps was ‘proved’ with laughable testimonial evidence only, as usually.”

                  See above.

                  Jeff wrote: “Or, for that matter, what happened to the Hungarian Jews “transited” through Auschwitz. Do you still want me to believe that these Jews wound up in some mythical camp system in the Soviet Union?”

                  “Of course, i don’t believe that. Sending people to one of the largest railway hub in Europe, at ‘The Corner of Three Empires’, had nothing surprising or suspicious. It was a clever trick on the part of Allied and Soviet propagandists to finally focus their assertions on that place.”

                  Then why didn’t the Soviets make a bigger deal about locating the camp?
                  You didn’t answer what happened to the Hungarian Jews.

                  “In addition to a labor camp and a detention area, Auschwitz was a dispatching center. A camp (which later became Auschwitz stammlager) was built there during WW1 for that purpose.”

                  I agree, except that Birkenau was an extermination camp.

                  Jeff wrote: “And replace it with what narrative?”

                  “Why not with a narrative claiming that opting for a repatriation to a poor shtetl or semi-ghetto rather than a move to the sunny beaches of Florida or Tel Aviv would have been a logical choice for an Eastern Jew of those days? Would be a funny one.”

                  That doesn’t make any sense.

                  Jeff wrote: “One where some type of vast, nebulous conspiracy of Zionists forced the three most powerful countries in the world to do their bidding?”

                  “Who talked about a conspiracy, except yourself?”

                  Oh, then I misunderstood what you were saying.

                  “That was no nebulous conspiracy. Most of the thing was made in full light. That was mainly a disinformation & media campaign. And there was no need to force the 3 most powerful countries in the world to do their bidding. There was no need to force the Allies to blame their German enemies with the use of homicidal gas chambers and corpse factories (making human soap, etc.) during WW1. The requirements of Allied propaganda and the Allied need to vilify the enemy of the day were enough for that. The same was, of course, true for the following world war. The genius of Zionism was its ability to use others’ interests and needs for its own benefit. Inserting some Zionist propaganda into the WW2 propaganda of the Allies and the Soviets, was nothing difficult. Zionist Holohoax atrocity propaganda, as well as any other stuff demonizing their enemy of the day, was all good for the Allies and the Soviets, their own war effort, war propaganda and war myths. There was little new in the Holohoax atrocity propaganda of WW2. Most of it was a mere reuse of the Allied atrocity propaganda of WW1.”

                  Why would the allies need to go along with any of it?
                  The Germans attacked Poland, the Soviet Union and declared war on the US. That basically legitimizes waging war on Germany.

                  Jeff wrote: “Please. I stopped believing in Santa Clause when I was 9 years old (and things have kinda sucked since then).”

                  “But you were fortunately able to replace it with another groundless fairy tale 4 years later… ;-)”

                  Aaawwww, but I could say the same thing about YOU. After all, even atheists need something to believe in. You’ve simply picked another religion to follow, one that doesn’t need a God.
                  You and Jim make strange bedfellows.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 5:16 am

                • Jeff wrote: “Read the above and get back to me.”

                  At Mainstein’s trial, the unreliability and extravagant claims of the Einsatzgruppen reports were exposed when one of those reports was investigated deeper.

                  “It seemed to me that in the SD claims (in the Einsatzgruppen reports) were quite impossible. Single companies of about 100 with about 8 vehicles were reporting the killing of up to 10,000 and 12,000 Jews in 2 or 3 days. They could not have got more than about 20 or 30 Jews who, be it remembered, thought they were being resettled and had their traps with them, into a single truck. Loading, travelling at least 10 kilometres, unloading and returning trucks would have taken nearer 2 hours than 1. The Russian winter day is short and there as no travelling by night. Killing 10,000 Jews would have taken at least 3 weeks.

                  In one instance we were able to check their figures. The SD Claimed that they had killed 10,000 in Simferopol during November and in December they reported Simferopol clear of Jews. By a series of cross checks we were able to establish that the execution of Jews in Simferopol had taken place in a single day, 16th November. Only one company of SD were in Simferopol. The place of execution was 15 kilometres from the town. The numbers involved could not have been more than about 300. These 300 were probably not exclusively Jews, but a miscellaneous collection of people who were being held on suspicion of resistance activity. The Simferopol incident received a good deal of publicity because it was spoken of by the prosecution’s only witness, an Austrian corporal called Gaffa who said that he heard anti-Jewish activities mentioned in an engineers mess when he was an orderly and had [passed the scene of the Simferopol execution. As a result we (the Manstein Defence team) received a large number of letters, and were able to call several witnesses who had been billeted with Jewish families and also spoke of the functioning of the local synagogue and of a Jewish market where they bought icons and similar bric-a-brac right up to the time that Manstein left the Crimea and after.

                  It was indeed clear that the Jewish community had continued to function quite openly in Simferopol and although several of our witnesses had heard rumours about an SD excess committed against Jews in Simferopol, it certainly appeared that this Jewish community was unaware of any special danger.”

                  – [British lawyer at Manstein’s trial] Reginal T. Paget, Manstein Campaigns and Trial, 1951, pg. 170.

                  About the other links, do you really believe I’m gonna read 2 entire books only to reply to one of your comments? I’ve already gone through Van Pelt’s book in the past. I found it nonprobative. Mainly just another compilation of testimonies.

                  Jeff wrote: “Of course I can reject Bigfoot and trolls, they aren’t real. The Nazis existed.”

                  Nobody has ever claimed that the Nazis, nor their concentration camps, didn’t exist. But their alleged homicidal gas chambers were ‘proved’ with ‘evidence’ similar to the ‘evidence’ proving bigfoots and trolls. See your problem now?

                  Jeff wrote: “Then why didn’t the Soviets make a bigger deal about locating the camp?”

                  At Auschwitz, they provided you with homicidal electric conveyor belts, homicidal gas chambers at Monowitz and special apparatus to murder children. What bigger deal did you expect? They didn’t need Auschwitz so much. Their atrocity propaganda was already running at full speed before they captured that camp.

                  Jeff wrote: “You didn’t answer what happened to the Hungarian Jews.”

                  Some remained at Auschwitz while others were dispatched to other German concentration camps still operational. I though my previous comment was pretty clear.

                  Jeff wrote: “I agree, except that Birkenau was an extermination camp.”

                  Just for fun…😉

                  Jeff wrote: “That doesn’t make any sense.”

                  Indeed. This is nevertheless what Holohoaxsters imply with their fallacious question ‘Where did they go?’ (based on the ridiculous postulate that any Jew not chosing to live in heavenly Poland or Lithuania after WW2 must be dead)…

                  Jeff wrote: “Why would the allies need to go along with any of it?”

                  Ask this question to the guys of Sefton Delmer and the US Psychological Warfare Division…

                  Jeff wrote: “The Germans attacked Poland, the Soviet Union and declared war on the US. That basically legitimizes waging war on Germany.”

                  Victors’ distorted narrative only, I’m afraid.

                  Whatever, your comment shows why the victors of WW2 had very good reasons to tell a story favorable to them. Legitimizing waging such a titanic & destructive war was no little stake and it was surely worth a few big lies and distortions.

                  Comment by hermie — February 23, 2016 @ 9:17 pm

          • Thanks for the excerpt.
            Most of what I know about the camps comes from Arad’s book on the camps and what Rees wrote about them. I’ve also read a lot of articles on them.

            About 5 years ago the bloggers at Holocast Controversies wrote a rather extensive paper to rebut the so-called “Holocaust Handbooks.”

            It would be great if someone updated Arad’s book on the camps.

            Jeff

            Comment by Jeff K. — February 21, 2016 @ 4:42 pm

            • So now we know why you are totally confused about the camps. You read “what Rees wrote about them”. I wrote about Rees on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/laurence-rees/

              Comment by furtherglory — February 22, 2016 @ 3:47 am

            • I wrote about Lawrence Rees on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/laurence-rees/ Lawrence Rees is the worst author that you could read. The best place to go to read about the Holocaust is here: http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/index.php

              Comment by furtherglory — February 22, 2016 @ 4:00 am

              • Why on earth would you recommend “Inconvenient History” as a website to study about the Holocaust?
                That’s a denier website and has nothing to do with history.
                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — February 22, 2016 @ 5:07 am

                • You wrote: Inconvenient History “is a denier website and has nothing to do with history.” There are TWO SIDES to the Holocaust story. One side is against the law in 19 countries. The other side is presented on the Inconvenient History website. Is there anything besides the Holocaust that has only one side, and the other side is against the law? As Dr. Henry Lee famously said, during the O.J. trial: “Something wrong!’

                  Comment by furtherglory — February 22, 2016 @ 5:29 am

                • You wrote:
                  “There are TWO SIDES to the Holocaust story.”
                  I prefer to use the word “viewpoints.” There is also a lot more than just two.
                  When did the Holocaust start?
                  Does the Holocaust include non-Jewish victims, or does it only pertain to Jews?
                  What, exactly, was Hitler’s role?
                  I could go on and on. Historians and researchers have argued those and other topics for decades.
                  The point is, none of the above DENIES that the Holocaust occurred.
                  We can say the same thing about the Great Depression. Or WW I. Or WW II.
                  Historians have argued about the causes of the above for decades.
                  But again, no one denies that those events took place.
                  Deniers always complain that the Holocaust is never scrutinized to the same extent as other historical events. This is incorrect. Historians and researchers spent decades combing through the Holocaust, trying to figure out the who, the what, the when, the where and the why. Even how many.
                  I can’t help the fact that 19 countries now have laws against Holocaust denial. I am against them.
                  But laws against Holocaust denial are not proof that something didn’t happen.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 22, 2016 @ 7:17 am

                • Jeff wrote: “That’s a denier website and has nothing to do with history.”

                  You lack solid argumentents, but you’re full of obstinacy. One should at least praise you for that quality.

                  Comment by hermie — February 22, 2016 @ 7:28 am

                • “You lack solid argumentents, but you’re full of obstinacy. One should at least praise you for that quality.”

                  This is coming from a person whose go to is to blame Zionists.

                  Being stubborn is part of my charm (though for some reason I think my wife disagrees).

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 22, 2016 @ 7:47 am

                • edit: arguments

                  Comment by hermie — February 22, 2016 @ 7:50 am

                • Jeff wrote: “This is coming from a person whose go to is to blame Zionists.”

                  A go so ridiculous that you’ve been totally unable to refute any of the facts I brought up on that matter. The best you could produce against that were some Uhs, Ers, Ahs and Ohs, Glad to see you’re at least never short on vowels…😉

                  Comment by hermie — February 22, 2016 @ 8:00 am

                • Jeff wrote: “This is coming from a person whose go to is to blame Zionists.”

                  “A go so ridiculous that you’ve been totally unable to refute any of the facts I brought up on that matter. The best you could produce against that were some Uhs, Ers, Ahs and Ohs, Glad to see you’re at least never short on vowels… ;-)”

                  So far you managed to provide one single telephone transcript.
                  Is that the best you can do?
                  What it proved is that Morgenthau released the Auschwitz Protocols without approval and apologized for it.
                  It’s the whole, “better to ask for forgiveness than permission” that bureaucracies run on.
                  You keep trying, though.
                  I did enjoy the jokes.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 22, 2016 @ 8:06 am

                • Jeff wrote: “So far you managed to provide one single telephone transcript. Is that the best you can do?”

                  I’ve provided you with events, names and dates, in a very condensed form, about the Zionist Holohoax disinformation & media campaign during WW2 and the IMT. Not my business if you’re too lazy or/and biased to investigate the matter deeper by yourself…

                  Comment by hermie — February 22, 2016 @ 5:53 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “So far you managed to provide one single telephone transcript. Is that the best you can do?”

                  “I’ve provided you with events, names and dates, in a very condensed form, about the Zionist Holohoax disinformation & media campaign during WW2 and the IMT. Not my business if you’re too lazy or/and biased to investigate the matter deeper by yours”

                  Yes, you have.
                  The problem is nothing you’ve provided proves any sort of conspiracy.
                  Telling me about a bunch of Zionists who met in New York or a treaty signed in 1919 does not prove conspiracy.
                  You have to tie this together.
                  You haven’t.
                  Remember, I’m the one you are trying to persuade. If you want to prove this conspiracy don’t expect me to do the heavy lifting.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K — February 22, 2016 @ 6:16 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “The problem is nothing you’ve provided proves any sort of conspiracy.”

                  No conspiracy. The ‘Holocaust’ itself, not ‘Holocaust denial’ as often claimed, is a conspiracy theory. And a very laughable one.

                  A gang of ghosts (all the alleged top perpetrators were dead or away in 1945) supposedly devising a top secret extermination operation through ‘an incredible meeting of minds, a consensus-mind reading by a far-flung bureaucracy’, ordering it only orally (convenient to be exempted from providing any written order), mentioning it through genocidal code words and euphemisms only (convenient to make inocuous documents say murderous things), implementing it without any special budget, central agency or blueprint, and obliterating any trace of it afterwards (convenient to be exempted from providing any physical evidence), what a fairy tale for gullible kids! What a ridiculous conspiracy theory!! Without even mentioning the Allies, the Soviets, the International Red Cross, the Vatican, etc. all acting as if no genocide was taking place.

                  Comment by hermie — February 22, 2016 @ 7:50 pm

                • The Holohuxsters explanation about the Holocaust is pretty simple….the Holocaust happened because it happened…. sure that makes a lot of sense. I sure am I believer now….LOL

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — February 22, 2016 @ 7:55 pm

                • “The Holohuxsters explanation about the Holocaust is pretty simple….the Holocaust happened because it happened…. sure that makes a lot of sense. I sure am I believer now….LOL”

                  See, Jim, that’s the kind of thinking that makes me believe you honestly don’t know what you are talking about.
                  Have you ever read anything about the Holocaust not written by a denier?
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 6:37 am

                • The books that I read quote exactly what the Holohuxsters say so when it comes to reading their books I do get a glimpse of what they are saying and then I report it even here. So again you’re not really representing me correctly I do read their nonsense and Im taken back by it because it’s so silly and ridiculous that anybody that can believe it has to have some mental deficiencies.
                  I am a very logical person. When I come across information that does not align with science or makes any sense at all then I have a problem with it.
                  For some reason you and people like you like science fiction so I like nonfiction things that make sense that work logically in the world around us.
                  Do you actually believe those Holohuxsters that I posted here already ? You actually believe their nonsense? Come on Jeff you can’t be that stupid.
                  People saying that they were killed by steam by diesel gas, by taking the air out of rooms, by electrocution, atom bombs, you actually believe this stuff. Floors that actually tilt the people into a room to die this is just beyond human comprehension and its nuts.
                  A million people killed in one year impossible!
                  25000 people a day another impossibility pick any figure it doesn’t matter how many people a day none of it makes sense because you couldn’t do it they didn’t have the capability to do it with what they had.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — February 23, 2016 @ 6:49 am

                • “The books that I read quote exactly what the Holohuxsters say so when it comes to reading their books I do get a glimpse of what they are saying and then I report it even here.”

                  So, are you saying that you only read deniers who quote from books on the Holocaust? Or from survivors?
                  Good grief, Jim, I’ve taken the time to read denier material. You could at least extend me the same courtesy.

                  “So again you’re not really representing me correctly I do read their nonsense and Im taken back by it because it’s so silly and ridiculous that anybody that can believe it has to have some mental deficiencies.”

                  So, now you are saying you’ve read books about the Holocaust? Good for you. Which ones?

                  “I am a very logical person. When I come across information that does not align with science or makes any sense at all then I have a problem with it.
                  For some reason you and people like you like science fiction”

                  Well, at one time I did read science fiction but I preferred fantasy. Not so much anymore, I’m afraid.

                  “so I like nonfiction things that make sense that work logically in the world around us.”

                  Like invisible Nazi camps on the Eastern Front where the Nazis parked all of the Jews?

                  “Do you actually believe those Holohuxsters that I posted here already ? You actually believe their nonsense? Come on Jeff you can’t be that stupid.
                  People saying that they were killed by steam by diesel gas, by taking the air out of rooms, by electrocution, atom bombs, you actually believe this stuff. Floors that actually tilt the people into a room to die this is just beyond human comprehension and its nuts.”

                  It depends. The things you speak of, steam, decompression rooms, electrocution, atom bombs (never heard that one but I’ll take your word for it), resulted from the fog that surrounds information in the time of war.
                  I have no doubt that some Polish villager, getting a glimpse of the killing process from a distance, misunderstood what they were seeing. That’s understandable. However, that does not make their statement irrelevant, it just means they weren’t close enough to accurately describe the real process.
                  Let me put it to you this way:
                  Let’s say I’m an eyewitness to an auto accident. Now, the closer I am the better I can describe what happened. So, if I’m standing on a street corner and it happens right in front of me I’m a reliable witness, especially if I happen to look right when it happens.
                  Now, move me back a block. Or two. And make it at twilight.
                  Now, the only thing I can tell you is that something happened. I may know that an accident happened, but I’m fuzzy on the details.
                  This is the issue with those witnesses. They saw something but misinterpreted what they saw. Naturally, as time goes by memory erodes.

                  “A million people killed in one year impossible!”

                  Really?
                  During the Rwandan Genocide 800,000 people died in about a 2-3 month time span.
                  This is with primitive weapons, no gas chambers.

                  “25000 people a day another impossibility pick any figure it doesn’t matter how many people a day none of it makes sense because you couldn’t do it they didn’t have the capability to do it with what they had.”

                  See above.
                  Are you saying that the technologically advanced Germans couldn’t do what African tribesman did with machetes and firearms?

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 9:46 am

                • Jrizoli wrote: “The Holohuxsters explanation about the Holocaust is pretty simple….the Holocaust happened because it happened”

                  Sounds like a ‘response’ from a gang of prominent French historians to Prof. Faurisson when requesting the irruption of science into the Holo-myth…😉

                  Comment by hermie — February 23, 2016 @ 4:22 am

                • Jrizoli wrote: “The Holohuxsters explanation about the Holocaust is pretty simple….the Holocaust happened because it happened”

                  “Sounds like a ‘response’ from a gang of prominent French historians to Prof. Faurisson when requesting the irruption of science into the Holo-myth… ;-)”

                  Ordinarily you are very clear but that made no sense.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 6:39 am

                • Jeff wrote: “Ordinarily you are very clear but that made no sense.”

                  I was referring to the ‘response’ Robert Faurisson got from 34 prominent historians in the French newspaper ‘Le Monde’ on February 21, 1979.

                  “One must not ask oneself how, technically, such a mass-murder was possible. It was technically possible, since it happened. That is the requisite starting point for any historical inquiry into the subject. It is incumbent upon us to state this truth simply: there is not, there cannot be any debate on the existence of the gas chambers” – Newspaper ‘Le Monde’, “La politique hitlérienne d’extermination : une déclaration d’historiens” (The Hitlerite extermination policy: a statement by historians), February 21, 1979.

                  Comment by hermie — February 23, 2016 @ 8:08 am

                • Isn’t it nice when courts can dictate what is scientifically possible with stupid nonsensical reasoning.
                  This is the whole basis of the HoloHuxsters claim. Their case rises or falls on technical impossibilities.
                  In the HoloHuxsters case it falls dramatically when people of common senses review the information being presented by the HoloHuxsters themselves.
                  It’s like the HoloHuxsters came from a convention of nitwits and put their story together from there and said lets see what idiots will believe this one.
                  The more bizarre the story the more people actually believe. Sure the ground can spurt up blood from dead bodies buried ….it happens all the time in the Horror movies doesn’t it….LOL Sure you can burn 2500 bodies on railroad ties with NO WOOD, cuz the bodies will burn as kindling and the big fat women bodies burn the best.
                  And lets not forget the color of the smoke that comes out of the crematoria representing the different nationalities.
                  Yo got to be kidding!……LOL So Jeff and all you HoloHuxsters you really think we here are that stupid?
                  I notice you never comment on these ridiculous tales so it’s wither you believe them or you are to embarrassed to comment.
                  And lets not forget the thousands of people who made it through several gassings and survived to tell about it because the Germans forgot to pay the Zyclon B bill.
                  Please will someone make a movie about it it will be called Dumb and Dumber Three.

                  Jim Rizoli
                  CCFIILE.COM
                  RIZOLITV.COM
                  FOR SOME GREAT READING
                  IHR.ORG, VHO.ORG

                  Comment by jrizoli — February 23, 2016 @ 8:49 am

                • “So Jeff and all you HoloHuxsters you really think we here are that stupid?”

                  Not really, no.
                  You are following your denier religion, who am I to judge?
                  Actually, I’ve noticed that many deniers are smart people. Something happened to get you all twisted up, I don’t know what.

                  “I notice you never comment on these ridiculous tales so it’s wither you believe them or you are to embarrassed to comment.”

                  Neither, actually. I simply take them with a grain of salt.

                  “And lets not forget the thousands of people who made it through several gassings and survived to tell about it because the Germans forgot to pay the Zyclon B bill.”

                  That’s funny but not very accurate.

                  “Please will someone make a movie about it it will be called Dumb and Dumber Three.”

                  I didn’t see the second one, no urge to.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 9:58 am

                • I’m reading the book treblinka transit camp or extermination camp and on page 48 this nonsense has to do with the walking zombies….pretty funny!

                  Unbelievable! I guess this is where the movie the night of the Living Dead came from…LOL

                  On September 8, 1942, the Informacja Bieca reported on the deployment
                  of an undefined gas with a delayed effect:116
                  “The extermination of the Jews takes place entirely independently from
                  the events in the camp. The steam engine pushes the cars with the Jews un-
                  der the ramp, all in sequence. The Ukrainians pull the Jews out of the cars
                  and lead them to the ‘bath’ in the bathhouse. This is a building surrounded
                  by barbed wire. They enter in groups of 300 to 500 persons. Each group is
                  immediately locked up hermetically and gassed. Of course, this gas is not
                  immediately effective, for the Jews have to walk to the pits afterwards,
                  which are about ten to twenty meters away and 30 m deep. There they lose
                  consciousness and fall into the pits, and the excavator sprinkles a thin
                  layer of earth upon them. Then the next group follows.”

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — February 23, 2016 @ 11:18 am

                • “I’m reading the book treblinka transit camp or extermination camp and on page 48 this nonsense has to do with the walking zombies….pretty funny!

                  Unbelievable! I guess this is where the movie the night of the Living Dead came from…LOL”

                  I’m more of a fan of “The Walking Dead” but the Night of the Living Dead is a classic.

                  “On September 8, 1942, the Informacja Bieca reported on the deployment
                  of an undefined gas with a delayed effect:116
                  “The extermination of the Jews takes place entirely independently from
                  the events in the camp. The steam engine pushes the cars with the Jews un-
                  der the ramp, all in sequence. The Ukrainians pull the Jews out of the cars
                  and lead them to the ‘bath’ in the bathhouse. This is a building surrounded
                  by barbed wire. They enter in groups of 300 to 500 persons. Each group is
                  immediately locked up hermetically and gassed. Of course, this gas is not
                  immediately effective, for the Jews have to walk to the pits afterwards,
                  which are about ten to twenty meters away and 30 m deep. There they lose
                  consciousness and fall into the pits, and the excavator sprinkles a thin
                  layer of earth upon them. Then the next group follows.”

                  This one is actually my favorite. I love the “delayed gas” that deniers fixate on.

                  Thanks Jim. I deeply appreciate it.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 1:47 pm

                • Lobster day in the camps….
                  Jeff I’m sure you’re taking all this in all this makes perfectly good sense to you right?

                  2. The Main Killing Method: Steam Chambers
                  On October 15, 1942, Emmanuel Ringelblum noted in his “ghetto chroni-
                  cle”:123
                  “Information from the gravediggers (Jakob Rabinowicz), the Jews from
                  Stoczek, who have escaped from the trains loaded with objects, gold, and
                  cash. Congruent description of the ‘bath,’ the gravediggers with golden
                  patches on the knees.
                  Method of killing: gas, steam, electricity.”124
                  Until April 1943, the journalist Eugenia Szajn-Lewin lived in the Warsaw
                  Ghetto and kept a diary during this time. She recorded what was said about
                  Treblinka in the ghetto until the end of 1942:125
                  “The worst thing is death in Treblinka. By now, all know of Treblinka.
                  There they cook people alive. They know by now that Bigan has escaped
                  from Treblinka. […]
                  He [Bigan] will build halls like the ones in Treblinka. Everything will
                  be modern: the boilers that are heated by current, the steam-gas in there,
                  the floor movable and sloping. ‘There I will drive in the Germans, all na-
                  ked. Many, many Germans, so that every corner is made use of, every cen-
                  timeter.’ And from the boilers the gaseous steam is conducted through the
                  pipes, the boilers are red, and the steam… a hellish boiling bath. Four
                  minutes suffice, then the floor flap automatically drops down, and the slimy
                  mass of red, curled bodies flows away into the cesspit. And finished, the
                  pits are simply filled with chlorine, and there is no more trace of what was
                  once alive. ‘All this lasts only seven minutes, you hear me?’”

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — February 23, 2016 @ 11:30 am

                • Lobster day in the camps….
                  Jeff I’m sure you’re taking all this in all this makes perfectly good sense to you right?

                  2. The Main Killing Method: Steam Chambers
                  On October 15, 1942, Emmanuel Ringelblum noted in his “ghetto chroni-
                  cle”:123
                  “Information from the gravediggers (Jakob Rabinowicz), the Jews from
                  Stoczek, who have escaped from the trains loaded with objects, gold, and
                  cash. Congruent description of the ‘bath,’ the gravediggers with golden
                  patches on the knees.
                  Method of killing: gas, steam, electricity.”124
                  Until April 1943, the journalist Eugenia Szajn-Lewin lived in the Warsaw
                  Ghetto and kept a diary during this time. She recorded what was said about
                  Treblinka in the ghetto until the end of 1942:125
                  “The worst thing is death in Treblinka. By now, all know of Treblinka.
                  There they cook people alive. They know by now that Bigan has escaped
                  from Treblinka. […]
                  He [Bigan] will build halls like the ones in Treblinka. Everything will
                  be modern: the boilers that are heated by current, the steam-gas in there,
                  the floor movable and sloping. ‘There I will drive in the Germans, all na-
                  ked. Many, many Germans, so that every corner is made use of, every cen-
                  timeter.’ And from the boilers the gaseous steam is conducted through the
                  pipes, the boilers are red, and the steam… a hellish boiling bath. Four
                  minutes suffice, then the floor flap automatically drops down, and the slimy
                  mass of red, curled bodies flows away into the cesspit. And finished, the
                  pits are simply filled with chlorine, and there is no more trace of what was
                  once alive. ‘All this lasts only seven minutes, you hear me?’”

                  Jim, check the format on your statement, I’m having trouble reading it.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 11:58 am

                • Ok. Thanks. I needed context.
                  Jeff

                  Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 9:52 am

                • jrizoli wrote: “Isn’t it nice when courts can dictate what is scientifically possible with stupid nonsensical reasoning.”

                  The quote I’ve used above was not something said by a French court (the French anti-revisionist law came over ten years later), but by academic historians. Very telling about who are real deniers & religious fanatics (i.e. Holohoaxsters) and who are just sensibly-skeptic rational researchers (i.e. Holocaust revisionists).

                  Comment by hermie — February 23, 2016 @ 11:47 pm

      • Jeff wrote: “why would Jews would revolt at a TRANSIT CAMP?”

        For the very same reason as any prisoner in this world: i.e. to try to get out of there…

        Comment by hermie — February 22, 2016 @ 7:20 am

        • Jeff

          You lost you case even more by your comments…..You finally acknowledge that there were NO Eywitnesses who actually saw anything…..all hearsay.
          Bottom line nothing happened but after the war lots of people made something happen.
          When you take survivor testimony with a “grain of Salt” then what do you have?
          You dare to say we revisionist have a religion, when in actuality you HoloHuxsters are cult.
          http://ccfiile.com/The_Holocaust_Cult.html

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — February 23, 2016 @ 10:10 am

          • “You lost you case even more by your comments…..You finally acknowledge that there were NO Eywitnesses who actually saw anything…..all hearsay.”

            Uh, no, I didn’t.

            “Bottom line nothing happened but after the war lots of people made something happen.”

            Proof.

            “When you take survivor testimony with a “grain of Salt” then what do you have?”

            You have people who saw something but missed or misread what they saw.
            This does not count for the victims or perpetrators who were actually present.

            “You dare to say we revisionist have a religion, when in actuality you HoloHuxsters are cult.”

            I feel perfectly justified saying you are a religion.

            Jeff.

            Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 11:48 am

            • Jeff… I consider myself a Christian and I try to abide by the ninth commandment not to bear false witness apparently none of the commandments really apply to you for you don’t even believe in God as I gather… The Jews on the other hand break all the commandments it really doesn’t to them lying to them is just part of the false belief system.
              I truly believe you all will be judged by God for your lies. You possibly might not lie youself but you seem to back those that do.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — February 23, 2016 @ 12:09 pm

              • “Jeff… I consider myself a Christian and I try to abide by the ninth commandment not to bear false witness apparently none of the commandments really apply to you for you don’t even believe in God as I gather… ”

                Who said I didn’t believe in God? I’m not particularly religious, I don’t go to church but that doesn’t necessarily mean I don’t believe in God.
                God exists, if for no other reason than man created God.
                Hermie is the atheist.

                “The Jews on the other hand break all the commandments it really doesn’t to them lying to them is just part of the false belief system.”

                In what way? Jews are human, they break laws, lie, etc., etc. Those are HUMAN failings, not limited to Jews alone.
                I’ll remind you that Jewish Monotheistic beliefs led directly to Christianity…..and Islam.
                If your belief system rose out of their “false belief system” then what does that make Christianity?

                “I truly believe you all will be judged by God for your lies. You possibly might not lie youself but you seem to back those that do.”

                God will judge me as God sees fit. I doubt the Holocaust will factor into it.

                Jeff

                Comment by Jeff K. — February 23, 2016 @ 1:42 pm

                • Jeff The ninth commandment says you must not be a false witness. If you in any way back up lies either passively or agreeably then I wouldn’t want to be in your position. The Jews know they are lying you just can’t come up with lies like this so they’re going to be judged and they have already been judged so if you want to put yourself in the same part of them good luck to you.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — February 23, 2016 @ 1:53 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: