Scrapbookpages Blog

June 24, 2016

“the evidence room” is proof of the Holocaust

Filed under: Holocaust — Tags: , , — furtherglory @ 11:08 am

You can read a recent news article about “the evidence room” at http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/arts/design/the-evidence-room-architects-examine-the-horrors-of-auschwitz.html?_r=0

The news article is about the alleged gas chamber in the main Auschwitz camp.

My photo of the gas chamber in the main Auschwitz camp

My photo of the gas chamber in the main Auschwitz camp

I wrote about this alleged gas chamber on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08.html

The following quote is from the news article:

Begin quote

The [evidence] room, based on Mr. [Jan] van Pelt’s nearly 600-page book “The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence From the Irving Trial” (2002), is one of the more unusual installations in a biennale dedicated to the ethical dimension of architecture, and one of the few featuring the work of a nondesigner. To give his research concrete form, Mr. van Pelt turned to Donald McKay, an architect and fellow professor at the architecture school of the University of Waterloo in Ontario. (The team also included Anne Bordeleau and Sascha Hastings.)

“I wanted it to have a kind of ideal quality, like we were inside the architect’s mind,” Mr. van Pelt said.

Entering the room, which uses four shades of white, feels like walking into a combination of an architectural model and a fossil-specimen hall. The walls are lined with plaster reliefs based on photographs, drawings, blueprints and other documents introduced during the trial to counter Mr. Irving’s claim that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz.

End quote

There will soon be a law against “Holocaust denial” in the USA, so don’t go denying that the “gas chamber” in the main Auschwitz camp was a “gas chamber.” In fact, don’t use quote marks as I am doing right now.

41 Comments »

  1. Here’s something I learned today:

    According to the learned revisionist website, whale:

    http://www.whale.to/c/holohoax_banners.html

    Auschwitz existed in 1938.

    That’s weird, you mean, the POLES created Auschwitz????????

    That’s true “revisionism” for you!!!!!!!!!

    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    😂😅😂😅😅😅😂😅😂😅😅😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅

    Comment by Jeff K. — June 25, 2016 @ 11:31 pm

    • I’m replying to myself because I have something to add.
      The prisoner in the picture was incarcerated at Auschwitz-Monowitz, not Birkenau. He did HEAR about gas chambers and mentions this in his book. A copy of this page is linked to the article:

      http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/05/was-auschwitz-survivor-benedikt-kautsky.html?m=1

      So, another interesting lie from deniers, not to mention the plain stupidity of captioning the picture with information so blatantly incorrect.

      Comment by Jeff K. — June 25, 2016 @ 11:53 pm

      • You wrote: “The prisoner in the picture was incarcerated at Auschwitz-Monowitz, not Birkenau. He did HEAR about gas chambers and mentions this in his book.”

        From whom did he hear about the gas chamber in the Monowitz camp?

        Primo Levi was also a prisoner at Monowitz and he wrote about it. I blogged about Primo and his account of what happened when the Germans marched out of Monowitz, and he had to stay behind because he couldn’t walk.

        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/primo-levi-the-story-of-ten-days-jan-18th-to-jan-27th-1945/

        Comment by furtherglory — June 26, 2016 @ 6:45 am

        • Gringauz quote
          “Most of the memoirs and reports of Holocaust survivors are full of preposterous verbosity, graphomanic exaggeration, dramatic effects, overestimated self-inflation, dilettante philosophizing, would-be lyricism, unchecked rumors, bias, partisan attacks…”

          –Samuel Gringauz, “Jewish Social Studies” (New York), January 1950, Vol. 12, p6.

          Comment by jrizoli — June 26, 2016 @ 6:55 am

          • “Gringauz quote
            “Most of the memoirs and reports of Holocaust survivors are full of preposterous verbosity, graphomanic exaggeration, dramatic effects, overestimated self-inflation, dilettante philosophizing, would-be lyricism, unchecked rumors, bias, partisan attacks…”

            –Samuel Gringauz, “Jewish Social Studies” (New York), January 1950, Vol. 12, p6.”

            What, no comment on the fact that amazingly the Poles created Auschwitz?
            I’m supposed to take your website seriously when it makes that kind of crappy mistake?

            Comment by Jeff K. — June 26, 2016 @ 3:30 pm

            • Jeff…..Do you seriously think I’m worried about you taking my website seriously….
              No matter what I say or present you have an answer….. albeit comical….
              You know like twenty minute cremations using only 5lbs of coke per body…..it must be super duper strength coke..
              A truck load of it can cremate millions of Jews.
              it’s very interesting that a somewhat intelligent guy like you got roped into the HoloHuxster scam.
              You must of married a Jew or work for Jews to believe this crap.

              JR

              CCFIILE.COM

              Comment by jrizoli — June 26, 2016 @ 4:10 pm

              • “Jeff…..Do you seriously think I’m worried about you taking my website seriously….”

                Well, no worries.
                I don’t.
                Seriously, Jim, I’m starting to worry about you.
                You actually take that crap seriously? Do YOU think Goering was a transvestite? Or a British agent? Or that Hitler had sex with men and was a British agent?

                “No matter what I say or present you have an answer….. albeit comical….”

                Of course I have answers. Holocaust denial is crap, there’s an answer for everything you throw up.
                You don’t have any evidence to suggest otherwise.

                “You know like twenty minute cremations using only 5lbs of coke per body…..it must be super duper strength coke..
                A truck load of it can cremate millions of Jews.”

                Exaggerate much?

                “it’s very interesting that a somewhat intelligent guy”

                SOMEWHAT?
                Jim, come now. At least I know when Auschwitz was founded and who founded it. It sure as shit wasn’t in 1938 and it sure as hell wasn’t the Poles.

                “like you got roped into the HoloHuxster scam.”

                Nothing “roped me in,” Jim. I know history.

                “You must of married a Jew or work for Jews to believe this crap.”

                Hehehehehe.
                Hmhmhmhmhm.
                Hahahahahahahaha.

                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                😂😅😂😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😅😅😅😂😅😅😅😂😅😂😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😂😂

                Oh, Jim.

                My wife is an atheist. She sure as hell wasn’t a Jew before then.

                Comment by Jeff K. — June 26, 2016 @ 4:23 pm

            • Jeff wrote: “What, no comment on the fact that amazingly the Poles created Auschwitz?”

              Do you want a comment on the fact that the Germans created the Auschwitz stammlager as a transit camp for migrant workers during WW1 and that the Poles used it as a garrison for Polish soldiers during the interwar period?

              Comment by hermie — June 26, 2016 @ 7:46 pm

              • “Do you want a comment on the fact that the Germans created the Auschwitz stammlager as a transit camp for migrant workers during WW1 and that the Poles used it as a garrison for Polish soldiers during the interwar period?”

                Would you like to comment why the caption on that picture places an Austrian Jew as an inmate in a concentration camp that didn’t exist in 1938?

                Actually, any thoughts on a gay, British agent Hitler?

                Seriously, that shit STILL cracks me up.

                Comment by Jeff K. — June 26, 2016 @ 8:01 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “Actually, any thoughts on a gay, British agent Hitler?”

                  Thought number one: Anybody with a political ax to grind, including antigay partisans and all kinds of people, now needs to insert Reductio ad hitlerum ‘arguments’ in his/her writings in order to ‘prove’ his/her point and gain adherents. Very telling about the Jewish ownership of Western minds.

                  Thought number two: The vilification of Adolf Hitler and his regime gave birth to very numerous extravagant propaganda claims. No surprise some worked and were finally believed by most people. The Holohoax is just an example of a successful vilifying claim against Hitler.

                  Thought number three: Everybody can have his/her own website today. There are inevitably people who believe weird things in the batch.

                  Comment by hermie — June 27, 2016 @ 3:25 am

                • “Thought number one: Anybody with a political ax to grind, including antigay partisans and all kinds of people, now needs to insert Reductio ad hitlerum ‘arguments’ in his/her writings in order to ‘prove’ his/her point and gain adherents. Very telling about the Jewish ownership of Western minds.”

                  But, this is posted on a denier website, Hermie.
                  It’s not “kosher.”
                  The good Jim Rizoli pointed us in this direction in order to gain wisdom.
                  Frankly, it’s been a source of a vast amount of amusement on my end.

                  BTW, in case you haven’t noticed, I’ve never made this claim regarding Hitler. In fact, I generally don’t believe the really weird shit said about Hitler, that he was gay, impotent, a chronic masturbator, a masochist. He was fastidious person, a loner to a large degree but by all accounts perfectly normal in his relationships with women, if perhaps placing them on a pedestal.

                  “Thought number two: The vilification of Adolf Hitler and his regime gave birth to very numerous extravagant propaganda claims. No surprise some worked and were finally believed by most people. The Holohoax is just an example of a successful vilifying claim against Hitler.”

                  Again, this information is posted on a denier website.

                  “Thought number three: Everybody can have his/her own website today. There are inevitably people who believe weird things in the batch.”

                  Well, I am having a conversation with one right now.

                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                  I’m teasing, of course. Well……..

                  Comment by Jeff K. — June 27, 2016 @ 8:16 am

                • Jeff wrote: “But, this is posted on a denier website, Hermie. It’s not “kosher.””

                  The fathers of the ‘Hitler was gay’ and ‘Hitler was a British agent’ hoaxes are both Holocaust believers, respectively an antigay partisan and an anti-monarchist partisan. Since Jewry owns Western minds, Greg Hallett (the author of ‘Hitler Was A British Agent’) felt he needed to link Britain with Hitler in order to ‘prove’ his point that British monarchy is indeed a warmongering clique focused on world domination. And the anti-homosexuality activism of Scott Lively (coauthor of ‘The Pink Swastika’) is no secret. Lively intended to ‘prove’ homosexuals are evil by turning the Nazis into a group of gays. Had Hallett and Lively lived in a world owned by Christian Church, they would have linked British monarchy and gays with the Devil. But since they live in a world owned by Jewry, they linked their enemies with Hitler. QED.

                  Jeff wrote: “BTW, in case you haven’t noticed, I’ve never made this claim regarding Hitler. In fact, I generally don’t believe the really weird shit said about Hitler”

                  Better for your credibility.

                  Jeff wrote: “Well, I am having a conversation with one right now. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m teasing, of course. Well……..”

                  Anti-Illuminati partisan Henry Makow wrote: “Hallett’s claim that Hitler was a “British” agent is based on the testimony of a shadowy network of retired intelligence agents. While he fails to provide documentary proof, Hallett does offer persuasive circumstantial evidence.” (http://henrymakow.com/001399.html)

                  Reminds you nothing?

                  Juge Gray at the Irving-Lipstadt trial (2000): “What is the evidence for mass extermination of Jews at those camps? The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eyewitness and circumstantial evidence…”
                  😉

                  Comment by hermie — June 28, 2016 @ 1:54 am

                • Edit: Judge

                  Comment by hermie — June 28, 2016 @ 1:55 am

        • “From whom did he hear about the gas chamber in the Monowitz?”

          I don’t know.

          Comment by Jeff K. — June 26, 2016 @ 9:41 am

      • You know me. I’m in the middle here. I’m not trying to be mean,but every survivor,always has a book. Each one seems to be more horror filled,than the previous. I figure a person ain’t gonna buy their damn books,if they don’t have a large amount of examples of mans inhumanity towards his fellow man in the book. So I question some of those books

        Comment by Tim — June 26, 2016 @ 8:38 am

    • Jeff wrote: “According to the learned revisionist website, whale: Auschwitz existed in 1938. That’s weird, you mean, the POLES created Auschwitz???????? That’s true “revisionism” for you!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

      The guy who runs whale.to, just gathers Holohoax stuff on his website. He didn’t make the pic above.

      Had you checked your sources, you would have realized that Richard Harwood in fact wrote that Kautsky “spent seven years [1938-1945] in concentration camps, including three in Auschwitz,” not that Kautsky spent 7 years at Auschwitz. Neither the guy who made this pic, nor the guy who runs the website whale.to, represents revisionism or revisionists as a whole. You have at best found out that any guy can misunderstand information and make pics spreading his/her own misunderstanding.

      Jeff wrote: “The prisoner in the picture was incarcerated at Auschwitz-Monowitz, not Birkenau.”

      And his book was published the year when SS Judge Konrad Morgen confessed at Nuremberg that he had seen, visited and investigated “a separate extermination camp near Auschwitz, called Monowitz” consisting of crematories equiped with homicidal gas chambers “not recognizable as such from the outside” (8 August 1946) during the war. It seems Kautsky was at the right place to see gas chambers after all…😉

      Jeff wrote: “He did HEAR about gas chambers. So, another interesting lie from deniers, not to mention the plain stupidity of captioning the picture with information so blatantly incorrect.”

      Again, had you checked your sources, you would have realized that Harwood only wrote that Kautsky “had never seen a gas chamber” with his own eyes, NOT that he had never heard of gas chambers. Harwood also added that Kautsky had claimed that not less than 3,500,000 Jews had been killed at Auschwitz. So Harwood didn’t say or even imply that Kautsky had denied the existence of a mass murder policy or of homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz. He just said that Kautsky had never seen any gas chamber despite his 7 years in German concentration camps. Where can you see “another interesting lie from deniers” on this one???

      Comment by hermie — June 26, 2016 @ 7:27 pm

      • “The guy who runs whale.to, just gathers Holohoax stuff on his website. He didn’t make the pic above.”

        What, he doesn’t bother to check the crap he posts?

        Seriously, I would say that picture is the funniest thing I’ve seen there….except for the other crap about the gay Hitler and Heydrich, not to mention the transvestite Goering.
        Or Hitler and Goering being British agents.
        That crap was funny.

        “Had you checked your sources, you would have realized that Richard Harwood in fact wrote that Kautsky “spent seven years [1938-1945] in concentration camps, including three in Auschwitz,” not that Kautsky spent 7 years at Auschwitz. Neither the guy who made this pic, nor the guy who runs the website whale.to, represents revisionism or revisionists as a whole. You have at best found out that any guy can misunderstand information and make pics spreading his/her own misunderstanding.”

        Well, I would expect anyone captioning a picture to have some BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF WHEN AUSCHWITZ WAS FOUNDED.

        Jeff wrote: “The prisoner in the picture was incarcerated at Auschwitz-Monowitz, not Birkenau.”

        “And his book was published the year when SS Judge Konrad Morgen confessed at Nuremberg that he had seen, visited and investigated “a separate extermination camp near Auschwitz, called Monowitz” consisting of crematories equiped with homicidal gas chambers “not recognizable as such from the outside” (8 August 1946) during the war. It seems Kautsky was at the right place to see gas chambers after all… ;-)”

        Morgen might have been mistaken, after all, there were three main camps plus 30-odd sub camps.

        However, Kautsky was incarcerated at Monowitz and heard about the gas chambers.

        Jeff wrote: “He did HEAR about gas chambers. So, another interesting lie from deniers, not to mention the plain stupidity of captioning the picture with information so blatantly incorrect.”

        “Again, had you checked your sources, you would have realized that Harwood only wrote that Kautsky “had never seen a gas chamber” with his own eyes, NOT that he had never heard of gas chambers. Harwood also added that Kautsky had claimed that not less than 3,500,000 Jews had been killed at Auschwitz. So Harwood didn’t say or even imply that Kautsky had denied the existence of a mass murder policy or of homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz. He just said that Kautsky had never seen any gas chamber despite his 7 years in German concentration camps. Where can you see “another interesting lie from deniers” on this one???”

        The person captioning used that inmate to disprove the gas chambers at Birkenau, when, in fact, Kautsky never said there weren’t gas chambers. Kautsky did HEAR about the gas chambers, even if he never saw them.
        This makes sense, unless there is some assumption that the SS gave guided tours of their gas chambers.

        Comment by Jeff K. — June 26, 2016 @ 7:48 pm

        • Jeff wrote: “What, he doesn’t bother to check the crap he posts?”

          Apparently he doesn’t.

          Jeff wrote: “Well, I would expect anyone captioning a picture to have some BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF WHEN AUSCHWITZ WAS FOUNDED”

          You would be wrong to expect that. Anyone, ignorant or knowledgeable, with a computer and an internet connection at his/her disposal is able to caption pics and post his/her works on the internet.

          Jeff wrote: “Morgen might have been mistaken, after all, there were three main camps plus 30-odd sub camps.”

          He might have. Or he just said what the Soviets tod him to say. Soviet propagandists first claimed that the Auschwitz gas chambers were located at Monowitz after all.

          Jeff wrote: “However, Kautsky was incarcerated at Monowitz and heard about the gas chambers.”

          Indeed. Nobody has ever said that he wasn’t incarcerated at Monowitz and didn’t hear about the ‘gas chambers.’

          Jeff wrote: “The person captioning used that inmate to disprove the gas chambers at Birkenau, when, in fact, Kautsky never said there weren’t gas chambers. Kautsky did HEAR about the gas chambers, even if he never saw them.”

          Neither you nor I know the intent of the guy who made this pic. Until he/she tells us about his/her motives and point, we can only say that a guy made a pic to illustrate the fact that a man could spend numerous years in various German concentration camps before and during WW2 without ever seeing homicidal gas chambers with his own eyes. The rest is pure extrapolation.

          Jeff wrote: “This makes sense, unless there is some assumption that the SS gave guided tours of their gas chambers.”

          This also makes sense if there was no gas chamber to see…

          Comment by hermie — June 27, 2016 @ 3:48 am

          • “Jeff wrote: “What, he doesn’t bother to check the crap he posts?”

            Apparently he doesn’t.

            Jeff wrote: “Well, I would expect anyone captioning a picture to have some BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF WHEN AUSCHWITZ WAS FOUNDED”

            You would be wrong to expect that. Anyone, ignorant or knowledgeable, with a computer and an internet connection at his/her disposal is able to caption pics and post his/her works on the internet.

            Jeff wrote: “Morgen might have been mistaken, after all, there were three main camps plus 30-odd sub camps.”

            He might have. Or he just said what the Soviets tod him to say. Soviet propagandists first claimed that the Auschwitz gas chambers were located at Monowitz after all.

            Jeff wrote: “However, Kautsky was incarcerated at Monowitz and heard about the gas chambers.”

            Indeed. Nobody has ever said that he wasn’t incarcerated at Monowitz and didn’t hear about the ‘gas chambers.’

            Jeff wrote: “The person captioning used that inmate to disprove the gas chambers at Birkenau, when, in fact, Kautsky never said there weren’t gas chambers. Kautsky did HEAR about the gas chambers, even if he never saw them.”

            Neither you nor I know the intent of the guy who made this pic. Until he/she tells us about his/her motives and point, we can only say that a guy made a pic to illustrate the fact that a man could spend numerous years in various German concentration camps before and during WW2 without ever seeing homicidal gas chambers with his own eyes. The rest is pure extrapolation.

            Jeff wrote: “This makes sense, unless there is some assumption that the SS gave guided tours of their gas chambers.”

            This also makes sense if there was no gas chamber to see…”

            See, a lot of this stuff is old and tired, Hermie.
            I really don’t know why you are defending the creator of this website, Hermie. After all, it’s their site, they should correct errors even deniers should know about.

            But, enough about that. How about this:

            http://www.whale.to/b/hallet_b.html

            Hitler was a British Agent

            a book by Greg Hallett.

            http://www.theworldoftruth.net

            Covers Hitler’s psychological training in Britain during his missing year (1912) and how this was used to steer him as a puppet of British intelligence, carrying out the Anglo empire’s plan to destroy the European powers, particularly France, Germany and Russia. Based on KGB sources.

            Was Hitler an Illuminati Agent ? (Encore) By Henry Makow Ph.D. March 23, 2008

            [pdf] Greg_Hallett___Hitler_was_a_British_Agent__excerpt_.pdf

            [2008] Was Hitler an Illuminati Agent ? By Henry Makow Ph.D

            [vid] Hitler Was a British Agent (Greg Hallett) part 1of 6
            [vid] Hitler Was a British Agent (Greg Hallett) part 2of 6
            [vid] Hitler Was a British Agent (Greg Hallett) part 3of 6
            [vid] Hitler Was a British Agent (Greg Hallett) part 4of 6
            [vid] Hitler Was a British Agent (Greg Hallett) part 5 of 6
            [vid] Hitler Was a British Agent (Greg Hallett) part 6 of 6

            [whale]

            This book covers Hitler’s incestuous parentage, his training in Britain, his sex with men, his bizarre sexual habits with women, including fake suicides and murders made to look like suicides. It delves into Hitler’s psychiatric condition and how, during his missing year, he was manipulated by ‘deconstruction’ to perform as a British Agent, that is, an agent for the British war machine. The book covers Hess and doppelgänger Hess’ simultaneous flight to Britain, Anthony Blunt’s conception by a royal, Wallis Simpson’s sexual practises with King Edward VIII and how she leaked British secrets to Hitler.

            Hitler was a British Agent covers Operation JAMES BOND to remove Martin Bormann out of Berlin and exposes for the first time Operation WINNIE THE POOH to remove Hitler out of Berlin. It reveals that the origins of the Cold War were in the hunt for the missing Hitler from 1 May 1945 and this became the excuse for surveillance in virtually every country in the world. Hitler was a British Agent leaves an air that everything that happens now, happens because of 1945.

            In the 18 chapters it covers the masterful deceptions of war, the creation of war, the training of top level double agents, the repeated faking of their deaths and their escapes, making this book something of an illusion-buster with applications to the analysis of war now and formulas for the time in between wars. The book explains how the ‘real’ history applies to the ‘real’ present. Many intelligence officers were interviewed in writing this book and they have given the low-down on what really happened in the many wars from 1936. In some cases, they, or their fathers, were the main players in the vignettes. These personal histories date back to the Spanish Civil War with George Orwell and redefine the origins of Animal Farm.

            1. Living Libraries
            2. Adolf Hitler – The Incestuous Catholic Jew
            3. Adolf Hitler in Britain
            4. Hitler’s Sexuality
            5. Hitler’s Psychiatric Condition
            6. Hitler’s Deconstruction
            7. Body Doubles
            8. Hess and Hess Fly to Britain
            9. Crashing the Duke of Kent
            10. Dunkirk
            11. James Bond
            12. Pearl Harbor
            13. Dieppe
            14. Anthony Blunt
            15. Wallis Simpson and King Edward VIII
            16. Operation james bond
            17. Operation winnie the pooh
            18. Lost Leaders
            19. Churchill, Hitler and Stalin Work Together

            Quotes
            Feminism was invented in Russia as a method of war, and during the Cold War feminists in Russia were deported to the west. Feminists break down the family, reduce breeding and create infighting. p.153

            ‘When you hear the words “The United Nations said….” hear “Communism and the NKVD/KGB/FSB said…” Through intelligence eyes, the UN and the Red Cross are: “…the biggest bunch of intelligence sluts the world has ever seen”. ‘—Hitler was a British Agent by Greg Hallett p.474.

            When he died his nose was broken and his cyanide capsule was still intact. Churchill did not want Himmler interviewed by the Americans and refused to allow him to reveal what he knew at trial. This removed one of the most troublesome witnesses to Hitler’s survival and Churchill’s part in it.

            The 14th Duke of Hamilton, Douglas Douglas-Hamilton was a homosexual and a lover of the transvestite, cocaine and morphine addict, the Duke of Kent. He was also the occultist ‘Brandon’ and used the surviving Duke of Kent as the Holy Ghost in all Golden Dawn coven occult rituals.

            Early on in the war, it was evident that Goering and Hitler were both British agents, although they may not have known each other were. Doentiz, Raeder, Milch, Canaris and Oster were also British agents, as was Rosenbaud who was codenamed ‘The Griffen’. Most of them were accessed after WWI when they were POWs in British hands. Canaris had many heart-to-hearts with British Interrogating Officers as did Doenitz, who was under psychiatric care in Manchester (October 1918-July 1919).
            Rosenbaud was an Austrian Army Officer captured by the British. He was turned around by a lowly British Regimental I.O. in Italy at the end of WWI. Rosenbaud went on to report to British Control Officers right through the 20s, 30s and 40s and was ultimately taken over by the Americans. At the end of WWII Rosenbaud was awarded the American Medal of Freedom, while his ex-wife became the chief of the Stasi. Whoever said spying wasn’t in the family.
            A huge number of other German officers would rewrite reports, fudge documents and not work in Germany’s interests. Defeatism was rampant right through the entire German Armed Forces and played a part in nearly all battlefield loses, including Dunkirk. The loss of the four German battleships is a case in point.

            Hitler is everywhere now. There are parts of him in every leader in the world. Governments are occult organisations dedicated to the destruction of their citizens’ lives by whatever means is most profitable. We live in a Mafia State. You do in your country too. New Zealand is ruled by a mafia of paedophiles. What we are witnessing is the transfer of control from national governments to the Shadow World Government and from there to the One World Order where heterosexual male individuality is treated with the utmost suspicion – as virtual treason.Patriotism is now treasonous. All that defined yesterday’s heroes is now under attack.

            Whenever you have a high-ranking homosexual fronting as a married heterosexual, you have a malleable spy who will go to any treasonous lengths and use all their resources just to maintain one or all of their positions. Many homosexual Freemasons use Freemasonry and marriage as a form of cover. Freemasons have a high rate of child-sex abuse, paedophilia and incest, with accounts suggesting that Freemasons sexually abuse a third of their daughters and granddaughters.
            Paedophiles control Freemasons, because Freemasons consider paedophiles to be close to royals. Royals use their illegitimate children for supply and control for paedophiles. Police are a Freemasonry organisation and serve the British Crown. Thus Police cover for paedophiles and expect promotions when they do so. Freemasons admire paedophiles and a Freemason will do anything a paedophile asks them to do. This does not exclude dropping the Berlin Wall.
            Because the Freemasons control the police and judiciary, Freemasons are rarely charged for their incest, child-sex abuse and paedophilia. When they are discovered, the first step is to cover up. When it becomes too obvious they are often murdered. Sometimes these murders are real and other times they are fake with new identities established elsewhere. p.205

            Leslie Howard was also a homosexual who had a flat in Chelsea, London. He was caught in a sexually compromising act in a public toilet in London and arrested for homosexual behaviour. Instead of charged he was taken to a military base where he spent the next three months learning to imitate Winston Churchill. He was not told it was for a canned meat operation, but then again, they never told their flight crews either. The military then dressed Leslie Howard as Winston Churchill and leaked it out through known double agents that Churchill was going to fly to Cyprus. The plane was then shot down by the Germans 40 km off the English coast on 1 June 1943 and Leslie Howard was killed. Meanwhile Churchill went by another route to the Middle East and for the next 10 days the Germans thought Churchill was dead (1-11 June 1943). Officially Leslie Howard was killed on a special mission flight from Lisbon to London. Winston Churchill had doppelgangers for voice and transport and probably went through them with alarming regularity.

            Thomas Edward Lawrence (1888-1935) was George Bernard Shaw’s illegitimate with one of Renoir’s models. Turks interrogated him by sodomy with no new information forthcoming. The Colonel of MI-5 took him to a disused post office, iced him on the large mailing table, jumped on his head till his neck broke, then iced the body beside his motorcycle – officially an accident to this day.

            Hitler was a sexual deviant who would do anything to hide his sexual proclivities from the public. This made him a puppet to any foreign country or ideology with the knowledge on him. This is known as “the wood” on a person and anyone with ‘the wood’ has control over that person. ……Hans Mend: “In 1915 we were billeted in a brewery and slept in the hay. Hitler was bedded down at night with Schmidtl, his male whore. We heard a rustling in the hay. Then someone switched on his electric flashlight and growled ‘look at those two faggots’…..Many of the highest-placed leaders in the Nazi party, including Hitler, Roehm, Forster, von Schirach and almost all of his bodyguards were gay. Hitler surrounded himself with homosexuals and even retrieved Roehm from Bolivia, making him Deputy Fuhrer. This knowledge enabled outside countries like Britain and ideologies like the Freemasons to control Hitler, his high command and his bodyguards. Hitler and his band of merry bandits became puppets with wooden strings. In this way, any foreign society can be destroyed with a leader hiding their sexuality. Hitler, Roehm, Forster and von Schirach took part in destroying their own societies while enjoying the power it gave them. Hitler was a double agent prime minister. He worked for a foreign country (Britain) and a foreign ideology (the Freemasons). The formula proved so effective it is still used today, in politics and the media, especially with TV personalities, radio announcers, prime ministers and presidents, both male and female.

            “In order to get countries to support America in the Iraq war, Bush had the FBI pull out all the smut files on every political leader. Tony Blair, it was found, was covering for and promoting those involved in a paedophile ring involving knights and at least one prominent royal, a second cousin to the queen. (the Dunblane massacre) “Britain’s Tony Blair is now a fully-fledged puppet for the American military industrial complex, which is why he has been in power for so long. The media is the propaganda machine for the war machine. It’s just as Winston Churchill said:
            ‘The first casualty of war is the truth’.
            All the war media are embedded
            and the media is bound to tell the lies
            the military industrial complex want told.”

            Osama Bin Laden has been an American agent for the last 30 years and his CIA copde name is Tim Osman. He was educated in Britain and is described by a former school buddy as ‘Harry bin Laden’. ASIO officer: “I have seen Bin Laden in a safe house in London.” James Bond III: “Bin Laden is in on the oil scam. The 007, 7 July 2005 London Tube bombing was arranged by the Americans and Israelis.”

            So, where do you stand, regarding the gay British agent Hitler?

            Comment by Jeff K. — June 27, 2016 @ 6:13 am

            • Jeff wrote: “So, where do you stand, regarding the gay British agent Hitler?”

              At the same place as yourself.

              Comment by hermie — June 28, 2016 @ 2:03 am

  2. The British media have been obsessed by Brexit for the last 6 months so the Holocaust has hardly got a look in. The recent trial of the 94 year old gentleman in Germany really didn’t even get a mention as the elite had other things to deal with. The British people have now decided that they wish to leave the E.U which has put a huge spanner in the works of the post war global elite ; it has wiped the smile off the face of Angela Merkel.

    Comment by peter — June 25, 2016 @ 12:01 pm

  3. It’s possible I could’ve missed something,but when did architects become the authority on gas houses? What kind of architectural work does this guys friend do?

    Comment by Tim — June 25, 2016 @ 5:52 am

  4. The article linked in the main story is a reconstruction of a Krema IV or V (with Kula columns). FG shows her pictures of Krema I in her story. JR comments with Faurisson’s essay about Krema II. FG responds to this with pictures of the roof of Krema I. A bit confusing, wouldn’t you say?

    Comment by blake121666 — June 24, 2016 @ 1:26 pm

  5. Sign me up for a room I’m all ready to go my bags are packedAuschwitz Plain facts

    Auschwitz

    A Hail Storm of Deceptions
    Let us linger for a moment on the story of the gassing of those 1,492 Jews
    in crematory II.
    In addition to the deceptions that I have just enumerated, it is worth noting
    that Pressac has, on this score, eliminated all the material contingencies that
    he finds awkward. The SS men cannot have poured the Zyklon B into four
    openings in the roof for the simple reason that no such openings existed – a
    fact that can be noted on site still today.
    Moreover, Pressac knows very well, from having read the documents that I
    published in 1980 (in particular, Nuremberg documents NI-9098 and NI-
    9912,63 pertaining to Zyklon B and its use), that the members of the Sonder-
    kommando could never have entered the gas chamber “after fifteen or twenty
    minutes” and, working in a space of 210 square meters (30 m × 7 m),64 under-
    taken the colossal task of shaving off all the victims’ hair, pulling out their
    gold teeth, removing their wedding rings and jewelry, dragging 1,492 corpses
    to a small hoist and incinerating those corpses in “two days” (p. 74). He
    knows that hydrogen cyanide gas, the main ingredient of Zyklon B, adheres
    strongly to surfaces, that airing it out is a long and difficult job (it takes nearly
    a day of aeration for a room at ground level with windows), that it is absorbed
    by the hair, skin and mucous and penetrates the body to the point of making
    the handling of cyanide-poisoned corpses a perilous business (contamination
    can arise from simple contact). Never could the Sonderkommando have entered a sea of hydrogen cyanide gas to remove, huffing and puffing, 1,492
    cyanide-poisoned corpses. Even for those wearing a mask with a special filter
    (the “J” filter), any physical effort in the presence of hydrogen cyanide is
    ruled out because exertion brings on accelerated breathing, which will draw
    the gas through the filter. For all the wind that Pressac’s ventilators might
    blow there, no ventilation system could have got rid, in a few minutes, of the
    molecules of poison adhering to the floor, the ceiling, the walls and the door,
    infused in the bodies or kept in gas pockets between the piled-up corpses. On
    this point, I refer to the technique used in the American gas chambers for executing a single convict with hydrogen cyanide gas.
    As for the incineration of 1,492 corpses in two days in a set of fifteen ovens (coke-fuelled and probably operating only 12 hours in 24), Pressac knows
    that it is impossible, since it would involve almost fifty cremations per day per
    oven (today, in France, a gas-fuelled and therefore much more efficient cre-
    matory oven can complete only three to five cremations in an eight-hour day).
    And then, in any case, where would they have been able to put the 1,492
    corpses of the GASSED awaiting cremation? The author, to whom the question has been put so often, knows that there is no answer.
    But there is another question that comes to mind.
    According to Pressac, the four crematories of Birkenau had been turned
    into slaughterhouses. For example, in crematories II and III, the two rooms
    meant for the reception and storage of bodies arriving each day had been surreptitiously transformed, one into a vestibule or changing room where the
    Jews undressed (Leichenkeller 2), and the other into a gas chamber where
    those same Jews were gassed (Leichenkeller 1). If this were so, then absolutely no place is to be seen where the Germans might have been able to re-
    ceive and store the corpses of the one hundred detainees who died, on average,
    in the camp each day, particularly because of the epidemics that were precisely the reason why those crematories had been planned and built66 (and
    what is true with regard to crematories II and III holds equally, in other terms,
    for crematories IV and V).
    The problem is therefore the following:
    If the buildings called crematories were, in fact, nothing but slaughter-
    houses for the reception, killing and incineration of Jews, where, at Birke-
    nau, could the corpses of those who died of natural causes, and, in particular
    lar, those of the victims of the epidemics that ravaged the camp, be received,
    stored and incinerated?
    In other words: Where were Birkenau’s true crematories?
    Pressac bridles at the restraints of submission to facts and at the refusal of
    fantasy and lies that every historian, at least in principle, must impose on himself. He is much more at ease in fiction, particularly that of the novelist.

    Comment by jrizoli — June 24, 2016 @ 12:25 pm

    • You wrote: “The SS men cannot have poured the Zyklon B into four openings in the roof for the simple reason that no such openings existed – a fact that can be noted on site still today.”

      I have photos of the holes on the roof on this page of my website: http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08A.html

      I took this photo when I visited Auschwitz for the first time in 1998. My tour guide was screaming at me that “climbing onto the roof” was not allowed. I broke the law to get these photos.

      Comment by furtherglory — June 24, 2016 @ 12:31 pm

      • Like I’m going to believe that you just sprinkle zyclon B pellets on people’s heads an it magically kills them next joke. There so much in doing a real gassing of people it’s hard to believe they can sum it up and such a minimal way. Where’s the heaters to heat up the Z B to around 80 degrees so that it can outgas in the room…..where’s the fans to eliminate it after when the people are all dead. There’s so much wrong with the story yet again people want to believe the lies and that’s what they’re going to believe. Like I said many times when the legend becomes accepted as fact then print the legend.
        Without the holes in the roof and the gassing story The Holocaust would not exist.
        This is why they have to do whatever they can to protect the lies and there are so many different ways that they said it happen that you’d be Dazed and Confused to figure out which one was the way that it really happened,. which shows you that it didn’t happen
        How is anybody going to believe it happen when the Holohuckster’s don’t even have the story straight and how it was supposed to happen.

        JR

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — June 24, 2016 @ 2:33 pm

      • Having seen inside the ‘gas chamber’ in Auschwitz I for myself (and having walked around it on all sides, and onto the roof surreptitiously), I can state with all confidence that this building was not used to gas people to death – neither Jews nor anyone else, and it could never have been so.

        Below are a few conclusions I came to following my visit. However, I urge all readers to do their own research, never take anyone else’s word for it – the truth cannot be told, you MUST realise it for yourself.

        1) The brick chimney was added after the war by the Soviets – it does not connect to the building, there is a gap between the chimney and building that you can even walk through, it is that wide. The bricks used differ from those in the original building’s construction. Pre-war and post-war photos (look for them online, they can be found) clearly prove that the chimney was added later.

        2) The door leading into the ‘gas chamber’ is wooden, it opens inwards (the corpses would have prevented the door from being opened), it is not sealed on all sides in any way whatsoever (gas would have leaked out), it would have been beaten off its hinges, or pounded into pieces, by people wanting to escape.

        3) The interior walls, if Zyklon B had been used repeatedly, would have been stained blue by the hydrogen cyanide, which is a distinctive signature of such gas. No such staining exists in that building. Not a single trace, and I looked very carefully. Not only that, Zyklon B pellets, such as those that are claimed to have been used, require warm air of 25 degrees Celsius or higher in order effectively release the gas into the surrounding air.
        The average year-round temperature at Auschwitz is (or was in the 1940s, who knows now with climate change) 8 degrees Celsius. The Degesch company that manufactured Zyklon B knew this, and therefore manufactured air heaters/blowers to be used when the pellets were used for typhus lice disinfestation purposes (which was the stated purpose of Zyklon B, and why it was in the camps in the first place). There are buildings (in Auschwitz-Birkenau) constructed for disinfestation of lice, and these DO have the distinctive blue staining of the walls (so much so that the stains came all the way through the bricks!), plus they utilised the Degesch heaters. However, the tour staff will not point these buildings out to visitors, they walk people right past them saying nothing, and no one is allowed near them any more, for obvious reasons.

        4) The holes in the roof where Zyklon B pellets were allegedly poured from above were crudely smashed into the concrete (steel rebar protrudes from some of them), and poor quality carpentry was used to construct vents and lids over the top (these are now rotten with age). Compared to other vents on the roof over other parts of the building (the room above the cremation ovens, for example) it is obvious that they were constructed from different materials, using different techniques, and with different levels of construction knowledge.
        Ask yourself whether the Germans, famed for their technical skill and quality in all areas during that age, would have made such a botched job of building a gas chamber. If they were going to kill massive numbers of humans they would have applied themselves to the job in all aspects of it, from the outset, using the best designs, materials and construction techniques – not some pathetic attempt at retrofitting which would have seriously endangered the people operating it and anyone nearby. Which leads me to…

        5) There is a building directly next to the ‘gas chamber’ which served as the hospital for SS staff. Were the Germans insane to think that the gases being emitted from cremation of prisoners killed with Zyklon B would not affect recovering patients in the hospital next door? Additionally, the house where Rudolf Höss lived with his wife and children was approximately a hundred metres away to the southeast. Would you, if you were in charge of camp where thousands were being killed with poison gas, permit your precious family to live anywhere near it? It doesn’t make sense, and that is the whole point.

        Occam’s Razor leads one to decide that the most likely reason for all of this was to implicate the German regime in a crime they did not commit, for nefarious purposes.

        Facts cannot be racist, or ‘anti-semitic’ (God, how I hate that word!), and it is facts (not ‘eyewitness’ statements or hearsay) that will cause the Holohoax collapse in on itself as one of the most audacious lies ever spun, and pulled over the eyes of the world!

        You do not need to enact laws to protect history, unless you are trying to protect a lie!

        Comment by John Smith — June 25, 2016 @ 5:58 am

        • John Smith….LOL Unlikely name but great post anyway.
          Anyone with a brain can see the whole HoloHoax story couldn’t happen like they say.
          It’s called common sense reasoning, but the HoloHuxsters have to go to great lengths to make their story work.
          I put up a comment somewhere on this site that said the high cremations rates of several people being jammed into a crematory is pure fantasy. But the HoloHuxsers have to make the numbers work so they event this nonsense, like we goyim are that stupid…..some might be but there are some of us that see the method to their madness.

          I would love to see how the HoloHuxsters explain that a crematory has to be rebuilt after 3 thousand cremations…..interesting how none of the 50 crematories in Berkinau were rebuilt so that tells us they couldn’t have killed as many people as they claim.
          Things being said…. they could of only cremated around 150,000 bodies, to reach the rebuilding point of the crematory.
          I think that fact alone puts a crimp in the HoloHoax story, but you know they will have a nonsensical answer for it.
          Like they used super duper firebricks that could withstand 1 billion cremations and then be put on the space shuttle …..LOL

          Believe me they have an answer for everything…..most so far out of the realm of reality that it’s actually comical.
          So we revisionist continue to pound them into the ground and they continue to publish their nonsense, and sadly some believe them but then others like us see the game being played here…..
          Without the homicidal gas chambers and high cremation rates there is NO Holocaust, pretty simple.
          They have to make their numbers work no matter what the cost is, it’s called forging the documents.
          Then when we have them by the balls they cry antisemitism….we don’t win, but we are getting the truth out to those with common sense.

          Jim Rizoli

          FOR THE TRUE FACTS CONSIDER

          CCFIILE.COM
          IHR.ORG
          VHO.ORG
          HOLOCAUSTHANDBOOKS.COM

          Comment by jrizoli — June 25, 2016 @ 8:49 am

          • Yes, an unlikely name indeed!🙂
            I hope you’ll understand that, not having the benefit of the First Amendment to protect freedom of speech where I live, I prefer to keep my identities in cyberspace and ‘meatspace’ separate.

            I realised some time ago that what you put on the internet stays on the internet forever, and some of my not-so-well considered musings can still be found out there and can’t be retracted, so I prefer to avoid putting myself in a potentially litigious situation, especially when it comes to Shoah Business.

            By the way, it was a very interesting comment you made regarding fire bricks (aka refractory bricks) – I once had a wood burning stove and had to replace the fire bricks inside after they became very brittle from being repeatedly exposed to very high temperatures, and then crumbled to pieces after being touched by firewood inserted into the stove. I hadn’t made the connection between that and the crematoria in the camps, thank you for that!

            Comment by John Smith — June 25, 2016 @ 12:58 pm

        • Thanks for writing an excellent description of the Auschwitz main camp gas chamber.

          You wrote: “2) The door leading into the ‘gas chamber’ is wooden, it opens inwards (the corpses would have prevented the door from being opened), it is not sealed on all sides in any way whatsoever (gas would have leaked out), it would have been beaten off its hinges, or pounded into pieces, by people wanting to escape.”

          You are correct that the door is wooden and that it opens inward.

          However, tourists are now told that the Jews entered the gas chamber through the door into the oven room. They walked through the room where bodies were being burned, and it didn’t faze them one bit. They meekly walked into the gas chamber from the oven room and were gassed with Zyklon B that was thrown though the holes in the roof, which were not there at that time, but were added later.

          Comment by furtherglory — June 25, 2016 @ 9:10 am

          • Great article on crematories…
            http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndcrema.html

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — June 25, 2016 @ 9:38 am

          • You are most welcome!

            Regarding the route that tourists via which taken into that ‘chamber’, you are probably correct – on the tour I was on, I was the guy who kept deviating from the route in order to take photos of the places the guides don’t want the tourists to even notice (the swimming pool, the chimney that doesn’t connect with the building it is supposed to serve, etc) so I probably missed that part.

            I don’t know if it was the case when you took the tour, but when I was there the door between the oven room and ‘gas chamber’ room was no longer there. Even the door FRAME has been removed – there is just a hole in the wall leading from one room to the next. The door that is at the back of the photo you posted (which exits to the southeast) is not mentioned, even though I believe this used to be the door that tourists were led through when entering the ‘chamber’ (I have seen at least one video that showed tourists entering via this entrance).

            Even the Central Sauna in Auschwitz-Birkenau is not on the tour route any more, unless you opt for the much longer tour, which lasts six hours(!), I believe. They don’t want you thinking critically about any part of the narrative, so the Sauna, as interesting as it is, does not fit the approved ‘the Nazis were EVIL DEVILS who killed all Jews as soon as they entered the camp’ storyline. I highly recommend visiting the Sauna to anyone going to Auschwitz-Birkenau – it thoroughly disproves the notion that the Germans exterminated all prisoners upon arrival in the camp. If I had listened to my tour guide and only stuck to the officially recommended route I would never have seen it, or the ‘Kanada’ complex next to it.

            In addition, the tour guide I had was clearly using neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) techniques to attempt to short circuit the logical thought processes of the listeners, and replace them with emotional responses instead. He would lower his voice and whisper certain words when he spoke them – ‘evil’, ‘extermination’, ’Nazi’, ‘death camp’, etc. Most of the people on the tour I took were, as you described them, ‘meekly’ listening and absorbing whatever was told to them. However, I could see that not all were. Some (although I did not directly ask them, it would have seemed out of place) appeared to be more aware of the truth behind the lie. They also photographed the ‘naughty’ things – the swimming pool (aka ‘fire brigade water reservoir), for example. Our numbers are growing but we are not legion, yet.

            Comment by John Smith — June 25, 2016 @ 1:14 pm

            • According to Germar Rudolph’s last video he said the door between the Crematory and the so-called gas chamber was a swinging door.
              That would make perfectly good sense as it wasn’t a small door and had to be something big enough to bring the bodies from the morgue to the Crematory.
              Again I would like to see the Holohucksters comment about that point.
              Imagine having a swinging door can a gas chamber.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — June 25, 2016 @ 1:28 pm

            • More on Cremations
              http://www.whale.to/b/crematoriums_h.html

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — June 25, 2016 @ 3:21 pm

              • The aerial photos of Auschwitz taken by Allied forces that were presented in a book called Air Photo Evidence, by John C. Ball, show quite clearly (among other things) that there were no large piles of coke that would have been required to cremate the massive amount of corpses claimed to have been gassed. At 30kg per body, that would be a LOT of coke, and the Germans didn’t have such large quantities lying around, especially after the Allies began bombing their supply lines in earnest.

                There goes the Jewish claim of mass gassings right there, unless they were using the fat on some corpses to ignite other corpses, as at least one holocaust ‘surlievor’ has claimed. Shyeah, right! And monkeys might fly out of my butt!

                Another case of facts disproving the monstrous lie.

                Comment by John Smith — June 26, 2016 @ 2:49 am

                • The Holocaust was supposed to be made up of six million Jews and five million of the non jews have you ever heard a non-jew make a complaint about what happened in the camps. It’s all the Jews that make all the complaints isn’t that a little suspicious why would just Jews complain about being in these camps doesn’t make sense.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — June 26, 2016 @ 3:50 am

            • Did the tour guide mention non-Jews?

              Comment by Anonymous — June 25, 2016 @ 10:56 pm

              • Non-Jews were barely mentioned on the tour I took. Poles were mentioned briefly, but only at the start and in passing. The tour guide passed himself off as Polish, but I strongly suspect that he is Jewish, since he lacks the looks of a typical Pole (and I know a lot of Poles!), and had the lilted accent to his English that suggests he speaks Hebrew.

                I also got the distinct impression from speaking to Polish people that it was a huge source of resentment that their historical suffering was not accurately represented, and that the Jews want to ‘hog all the limelight’, so to speak.

                Comment by John Smith — June 26, 2016 @ 2:34 am

                • You wrote: “I also got the distinct impression from speaking to Polish people that it was a huge source of resentment that their historical suffering was not accurately represented, and that the Jews want to ‘hog all the limelight’, so to speak.”

                  On my first trip to Poland, I had an American woman for my guide. She had come to America from Poland and could speak Polish very well. She complained about the fact that the suffering of the Polish people is not mentioned. The guide took me to a store to buy a souvenir from my trip, but her real reason for taking me to this store is that she wanted me to meet a Polish survivor of Auschwitz, who was not Jewish. Later on, I met another guide who was Polish, but spoke excellent English. He also told me about the suffering of the Polish people.

                  Comment by furtherglory — June 26, 2016 @ 7:00 am

                • Like FG always says about the Jews ,”me,me ( that’s not verbatim,but I’m sure you get the idea). She says they wanna corner the market on damn near everything. Why them wanting to act as if they are history’s only abused race,is gonna be cornered by them.

                  Comment by Tim — June 26, 2016 @ 8:30 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: