Scrapbookpages Blog

July 10, 2016

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau walked through an intact gas chamber, which still bore fingernail marks on the cement walls where desperate prisoners tried to escape

Filed under: Uncategorized — furtherglory @ 11:42 am

gas-chmaber-2jpg.jpg.size.custom.crop.850x558

The Canadian Prime Minister is shown in the center of the photo above, as a Holocaust survivor, on the far left, shows him the fingernail scratches made on the wall of the gas chamber, in the main Auschwitz camp, by the prisoners, who desperately tried to claw their way out of the gas chamber room before they died.

Notice that the scratches are high on the wall. These scratches were made by the babies who were lifted up by their mothers. Oh, the Humanity!

Don’t deny this, or you will go to prison for 5 years or more in 19 different countries.

 

 

101 Comments »

  1. Tell this to Sony…

    The Wikipedia page on Sony Corporation says: Sony Corporation…is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation…Its diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment… — re “the media”, the most relevant Sony businesses are Sony Pictures Entertainment and Sony Music Entertainment — they each have a separate Wikipedia entry.

    The current CEO of Sony Pictures Entertainment is Michael Lynton — he is a Jew — Sony CEO Michael Lynton on his Jewish journey

    The current CEO of Sony Music Entertainment is Doug Morris — he is also a Jew — Born to Jewish parents,…

    The Jews run the media so they are the ones that get to tell the story…

    Not my wording — but I think any fair reckoning would show Jews wield outsized influence and power in media and entertainment — consider the following:

    In the movie ‘Django Unchained’, there is this line: Kill white people and get paid for it? What’s not to like? — this film was produced by the Weinstein Company, which is run by Jews, and distributed by Sony, run by the Jew Michael Lynton — ‘Django Unchained’ won Academy Awards for best screenplay and best supporting actor — a film where a character says ‘Kill Jews and get paid for it? What’s not to like?’ would of course never be made, let alone win awards.

    No…I just recognize your a halfwit…

    You’re, not “your” — as I said elsewhere: you’re (not “your”) a stupid obnoxious little prick.

    Comment by eah — July 12, 2016 @ 2:18 am

  2. Scholar? You mean, someone whom YOU claim to be a scholar? We invite people from all levels of education. You are pretty arrogant and self-righteous to claim to have the knowledge market cornered. Young and old, you could stand to exhibit and exercise more humility. There will ALWAYS be someone who knows less and/or more than we do. A TRUE discussion is one where both are welcome. What are you operating some sort of pseudo-intellectual holohoax Stepford club? They have to come to you to gain that ultimate approval to be accepted into the ‘community’??? Climb down off your holier-than-thou pedestal.

    Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 4:15 pm

  3. Gay-emoticon-gobbledegook-signature guy, let me remind you that the technology of the purported gassings in the “death camps” have been debunked by three chemical engineers; Walter Lüftle http://codoh.com/library/document/928/, Germar Rudolf http://codoh.com/library/document/928/ and the contentious Fredrich Paul Berg http://www.nazigassings.com

    Could you provide me with a list of the books you’ve read on the Holocaust and psychological warfare? The tedious back and forth between “believers” and “deniers” about which way the door of the Auschwitz gas chamber opens and where the holes in the roof are placed etc. has been going on for years to no avail and I’d like to take the conversation in another direction by leaving the camp forensics alone for five minutes and examining the history of the collaboration of the British PWE (Political Warfare Executive) with the U.S. Army Department of Psychological Warfare SHAEF.

    You present yourself as well versed in the literature so any reading recommendations you may have concerning the history of the operations these two Allied military departments conducted in relation to publicizing, or preventing the genocide of the Jews would be helpful to me in understanding your certainty about the received history of the Holocaust.

    Comment by who dares wings — July 11, 2016 @ 7:42 am

    • Lüftle is a Joke… he makes Leuchter look like Berg…

      Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 2:04 pm

      • Click, you have no clue, no idea what you’re talking about, but then that is typical holohuxter jargon, even a requirement to ONLY post WHEN you are clueless. Challenging Leuchter? Comparing him to Berg? The only thing they have in common is they are both engineers and both have contempt for the holohoax.

        Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 4:03 pm

        • xD Your kidding me, your actually going to stand up for him? The guy that claimed the Germans would have used Carbon Dioxide as a murder method. Not even Berg would this type of thing! And I am not comparing Leuchter to Berg. I was saying the Luftle is such a Joke that when compared to Leuchter he makes Leuchter look like a genius.

          Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 4:07 pm

          • Click wrote: “The guy that claimed the Germans would have used Carbon Dioxide as a murder method. Not even Berg would this type of thing! And I am not comparing Leuchter to Berg.”

            Your friend Jeff K. claimed the very same thing some time ago…

            For the sake of accuracy, could you tell us where Lüftle said that the Germans would have used Carbon Dioxide as a murder method?

            Comment by hermie — July 13, 2016 @ 3:57 pm

            • Hermie… Have you not read his report? You honestly have to be fucking kidding me… His report clearly states.

              Anyone familiar with the danger involved in handling hydrocyanic acid gas (which is explosive and extremely toxic) must wonder why the SS executioners didn’t use carbon dioxide gas — which is easier to handle and completely harmless to the executioner — to kill the prisoners who were allegedly poisoned with Zyklon.

              Any textbook on physiology confirms that in the event of anoxia (oxygen deprivation), disturbances of brain functioning appear after five seconds, followed by unconsciousness after 15 seconds, and brain death after five minutes. This is how animals are put to sleep, painlessly and surely. It also works with people. “

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 25, 2016 @ 9:22 am

    • Who Dares Wings. I’m not sure if this would help any, but I just did a video production on anti-German propaganda, to which I will provide the link to here. It is an electic collection for about 30 minutes, then part 2 of WWII, from the German Point of View. A REALLY good book on the origin of GERMAN BASHING (my term) is Benton Bradberry’s THE MYTH OF GERMAN VILLAINY and M.S. King’s THE BAD WAR. The hate-on for Germany and subsequent campaign against ‘her’ dates back to around 1848, a it turns out. I’m always interested in such origins.

      First, THE BAD WAR and a little piece of information that might interest you:

      http://www.tomatobubble.com/id804.html#.V4LjxFKnnKl.facebook

      Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 4:21 pm

  4. I used to think that Canada was a proud nation inhabited by sensible people. But how wrong I was! They have been foolish enough to elect this dumbo as their leader – a man who either willingly “kow-tows” to the Jewish-Zionist lobby, or is so pathetically uninformed about the holohoax that he is eagerly led by a pair of Jewish scoundrels into a pantomime stage-set in order to have his photo snapped while gawping at fake fingernail scratch marks in the walls.

    Comment by Talbot — July 10, 2016 @ 5:49 pm

    • Talbot, again, I am amused with your comments. Thank you for that … the gawking at the fingernail scratch marks – sheesh! Canada is a shame-faced nation as they have been pounded as hard as the EU countries with the JDL equivalent holding court EVERYWHERE and running roughshod over ALL subversives (in their minds) declaring they have the equivalent of the bill of rights, but in reality, are subject to the whims of the gov’t – so the rights are conditional … ‘the gov’t gives and the gov’t takes away’. Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

      On a ‘lighter’ note, are you writing another ditty of TALBOT TALES we have come to expect and enjoy? In anticipation ….

      Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 1:49 pm

  5. No informed person or museum staff claims this room to be original!

    Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 4:04 pm

    • Give it a minute and they will change their opinion
      About the room.

      JR

      Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 4:18 pm

      • Totally Jim

        Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 4:20 pm

        • Click this is for you…lesson on
          Knowledge, understanding, wisdom….
          A young person could never gain wisdom in the short time they been alive……it comes from many years of gathering knowledge and that knowledge turning into understanding, and then putting it all together acquiring wisdom, which is the soundness of an action or decision with regard to the application of experience, knowledge, and good judgment. Maybe in thirty yrs you’ll get it.
          This is why you’re missing it with the Holocaust.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 5:00 pm

          • You haven’t shown any evidence Jim.

            Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 5:03 pm

            • Sure I have…. I don’t believe in the HoloHoax.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 5:30 pm

              • That’s not evidence Jim, that’s just an opinion.

                Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 5:31 pm

                • And what is your opinion based on.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 5:51 pm

                • I read and site my sources Jim. We both know quite well I rely on Mattogno at times as well other writings.

                  Would you like a list of all the books I use?

                  Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 5:55 pm

                • You already know my online sources.

                  Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 5:55 pm

      • Jim the room was used for gassings

        Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 4:22 pm

  6. But, FG, I LOVE your humorous editorial of the picture. I hope to read more of your snippets!

    Comment by Diane King — July 10, 2016 @ 1:05 pm

  7. Point is, FG, cement or concrete, this rotten structure has been coaxed and underpinned, restructured, reformed, changed, heightened, widened, and despicably reverenced. Enough. Maybe we could get a jet plane to fly into it. (Won’t need the demolition-type destruction like the towers to bring it down – some strategic ‘huffing and puffing’ should blow the rotten thing down.)

    Comment by Diane King — July 10, 2016 @ 12:55 pm

  8. Diane King made this Shrine to German Bashing video…she did a great job with it.
    She was able to get this on my town’s cable channel which they kicked me off of.
    She actually has three shows on the channel and they play late at night.
    Just a matter of time before they start on her…..

    Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 12:06 pm

    • 4:20 The German’s dropped bombs on England… This propaganda is of result of the German bombings.

      Its not exactly something which is wrong… every side did this type of propaganda. Its called demonetization. I hardly see anyone here complain about the central powers actions during the war…

      557 people were killed from these bombings in total and 1,358 injured…. They also caused £1.5 million in damage.
      (Liddell Hart 1934, p. 76.)

      The German also killed around 6,000 people in Belgium by means of execution.

      (“6,000 civilians are known to have been killed in cold blood in Belgium and France by Germans in the first weeks of the war.” – Indy Neidell World war 1 series: week 5)

      7:00 The US Declared war due to the Zimmerman telegram. I am to lazy to cover this, so I will just post this.



      8:48 This is cause the Germans during world war 1 had committed actions which were arguably unacceptable at that time. As well unrestricted submarine warfare doesn’t really help your cause.

      9:53 This still doesn’t change who is at fault for the war! Pro-German propaganda played similar images to that of the English.

      10:21 Didn’t this only apply to Iowa? It was also called unconstitutional.

      http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/31/branstads-bible-proclamation-unconstitutional/85198296/

      12:16 The Germans had similar propaganda… As well Pro-German Propaganda did similar tricks.

      Doesn’t change anything… Its just dishonest.

      Also this woman sounds like Yeager with her mic volume lowered.

      15:20 Here we see someone using personal experience for evidence. This is not viable evidence unless you are playing witness to an event… The quote before hand is from a book, but the question of who this author can be put to question.

      I will finish watching this later.

      Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 7:12 pm

      • About Dk’s video

        You said…
        Here we see someone using personal experience for evidence. This is not viable evidence unless you are playing witness to an event… The quote before hand is from a book, but the question of who this author can be put to question.

        You might want to apply what you just said to yourself because you do this quite a bit yourself.

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 7:25 pm

        • Where (besides over the existence of HIV) have I put personal experience for an argument?

          Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 7:48 pm

          • That is the point ……you don’t have personal experience dealing with the HoloHoax topic you have no clue about it you don’t know what people will do when they try to cover up lies you don’t see how people act to stop the truth. If the HoloHoax was true they wouldn’t make laws to stop people from talking about it and debating about it.
            Why don’t you answer that question why are they stopping debate on the topic everywhere you go that’s what I want to know from you.
            Why are people going to jail in 19 countries because they questioned some aspect of the HoloHoax
            This is the reason why you are so wrong. You don’t get it because when something is true you don’t do things like this this has nothing to do with the history as much as it has to do with free speech and people having the freedom to debate.

            When you Holohucksters can address that problem and tell me why they are so concerned with people hearing the other side of story please let me know.
            And the best part about it is you’re on their side because you don’t speak out against it and that’s what I despise about you and all the other Holohucksters here.
            The HoloHoax is pure evil and people that defended are Pure Evil too.
            There’s nothing worse than people being harmed by a lie and that’s what this lie has done to a lot of people.

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 8:20 pm

            • “That is the point …”

              But this isn’t a point at all… I have plenty of friends whom are German… but I am not going to let them influence my views…

              “you don’t have personal experience dealing with the HoloHoax topic you have no clue about it you don’t know what people will do when they try to cover up lies you don’t see how people act to stop the truth.”

              I’m hearing this from the guy who literally knew nothing about the T4 program… also your claim was I used personal experience for an argument… I don’t cause this isn’t how writing history works. You need sources, and those sources need to be from a reliable archive or witness.

              Sadly enough you haven’t proven people are covering up lies. If the Jews are covering up the Holocaust then the Ukrainians are trying to cover up the Holodomor. I have explained this to you before.

              “f the HoloHoax was true they wouldn’t make laws to stop people from talking about it and debating about it.”

              If the Holodomor was true then they wouldn’t make laws banning denial of it ether!

              If the Armenian genocide happened then Switzerland would then have no right to arrest people over it.

              “Dogu Perinçek, a Turkish politician who repeatedly called the Armenian genocide during the years 1915 to 1917, a lie on his visits to Switzerland, was found guilty by the Lausanne court on 9 March 2007. ”

              http://www.humanrights.ch/en/switzerland/internal-affairs/racism/trials/conviction-denial-armenia-genocide

              If the Armenian Genocide happened then France wouldn’t be voting for memory laws which ban its denial.

              https://www.rt.com/news/349270-armenia-genocide-france-law/

              Do I need to continue on how flawed this logic is Jim!

              “Why don’t you answer that question why are they stopping debate on the topic everywhere you go that’s what I want to know from you.”

              Debate is still happening… Just not over the event happening or not. You don’t see historians of the Armenian genocide saying it never happened. You see some people claiming it never happened due to political influence… or they are a writer like David Irving trying to get their books to sell by exploring into the fringe.

              “Why are people going to jail in 19 countries because they questioned some aspect of the HoloHoax”

              Cause of politicians fucking people over. Why are people going to jail for denying the Armenian Genocide?

              Its the exact same reason why Grover Furr cannot go the the Czech republic.

              Its the exact same reason that Ukraine’s government tried to outlaw Holodomor denial!

              http://web.archive.org/web/20131227123610/http://91.194.250.169/en/148/388891/

              Instead of me addressing this any more ask yourself Jim. Do Laws defending only the holocaust exist?

              “…why I believe it’s wrong for Holocaust denial to be specifically to be outlawed. First of all, of course it is outlawed as we already heard in a number of countries. But that’s not the end of the story. In a number of countries the law against Holocaust denial extends to the denial of atrocities perpetrated by communist regimes as well. That includes the Czech Republic and Hungary.”

              And It appears that the number of countries which ban Holodomor denial is only going to grow Jim!

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 8:56 pm

            • Jim might I also point out your original issue with my post was.

              “might want to apply what you just said to yourself because you do this quite a bit yourself.”

              I asked for an example where I used personal experiences with others or what I saw at a camp as a forum of evidence. You didn’t find such evidence so you went on to try and play it off like your post had some deeper meaning. You have no point here at all.

              There is no argument in personal experiences from visiting the camps… You cannot just work like David Cole and put yourself as a source. These would then only be an opinion.

              An example though of self sourcing is alright is known as a memoir. A persons experience in an event. A survivors memoir would be the considered piece. As for a documentary piece based on the idea of propaganda an argument like “I have a bunch of German friends who do not fit this Anti-German propaganda.” is not something valid.

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 3:19 am

      • Click wrote: “4:20 The German’s dropped bombs on England… This propaganda is of result of the German bombings.”

        During WW1, the British dropped 660 tons of bombs on Germany, more than twice what Germany had dropped on England.

        Click wrote: “The German also killed around 6,000 people in Belgium by means of execution.”

        The activities of numerous Belgian snippers left no other choice to the leaders of the German army. TwHistory in a vacuum again…

        Click wrote: “8:48 This is cause the Germans during world war 1 had committed actions which were arguably unacceptable at that time.”

        As proved by debunked ‘reports’ like the Bryce Report…😉

        Click wrote: “As well unrestricted submarine warfare doesn’t really help your cause.”

        Paying for ads in the New York Times in order to warn the US citizens not to board the Lusitania (full of weapons) like the Germans did, is hardly a thing one could call unrestricted. And the Allies imposed an illegal embargo on the Central Powers (so starving hundreds of thousands of people to death) during WW1. Better than the sinking of ships full of weapons?

        Click wrote: “9:53 This still doesn’t change who is at fault for the war! Pro-German propaganda played similar images to that of the English.”

        Irrelevant. None of the pics you’ve posted is anti-British ATROCITY propaganda. Depicting Britain and its world empire as a spider with its legs everywhere doesn’t amount to depicting the Germans as cannibal Huns with their mouth full of blood, and you know it.

        Click wrote: “Doesn’t change anything… Its just dishonest.”

        The self-proclaimed ‘liberators’ actually killed many civilians throughout Europe during WW2 (e.g. more French civilians were killed during Operation Overlord than during the Franco-German war of 1940) and the Bolsheviks were indeed well-known butchers. I fail to see any dishonesty in those pics.

        Comment by hermie — July 13, 2016 @ 5:42 pm

  9. The cement guy was working that day and figured he’d make a shrine to something that didn’t happen….LOL
    So he got his trowel and mixed up his cement and went to town….then he decided to add some fingernail scratches to make Horror Disneyland look even more evil.
    It seem to work, these stupid people have swallowed it hook line and sinker…..
    I’m sure our fellow Holohuxsters here have been taken in by it too….LOL How about showing him the holes in the roof that were cut in after the war….of course the Germans didn’t cut the holes in the roof they would of made precision machine cuts not something some drunken sailor made.
    Hard to believe that people can believe this crap but they do, and we get a good laugh out of it.

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 12:02 pm

    • Here we see a show of Jims awful humor.

      Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 5:38 pm

      • Jim is mocking the ridiculous. You have to know the truth in order to recognize the fakes, and he knows the truth and sees the fake.

        Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 1:53 pm

        • Alright… So you want to create an Us Them Mentality…..

          Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 1:56 pm

          • You represent THOSE who already have as it is US (revisionists who deny the holohoax happened the way depicted in hollywood vs the holohoaxers who believe any and everything coming from any and everywhere about it… at worst). I’ll quote my definition again to illustrate the division:

            HOLOCOSTOMANIA – Subscribing to the politically correct view of the holocost without question or discussion – rots the brain, corrupts the morals and creates a psychopath. The only cure is the truth provided by those who oppose and contend against the wholesale force feeding and consequent perversion of the myth of the holocost. (Diane King)

            Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 6:42 pm

            • “You represent THOSE who already have as it is US (revisionists who deny the holohoax happened the way depicted in hollywood vs the holohoaxers who believe any and everything coming from any and everywhere about it… at worst).”

              Uh, Huh… And what does your following statement prove? Its rather inaccurate.

              ” I’ll quote my definition again to illustrate the division:”

              Your definition doesn’t change the event.

              Glad to see this was quick. Thanks.

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 6:45 pm

            • Whats interesting about click and her fellow Holohuxsters is…they feel that the Revisionist are wrong 100%…
              Interesting ….a broken clock is right two times a day…
              Which to me shows how unreasonable, pigheaded, and off the wall they are…..they haven’t commented on my questions about the 120 ft high clothes pile in Treblinka and the 30 ft high piles of bodies that were burnt to ashes on an open fire.. And lets not forget the killing of 850,000 people with Diesel gas, burying them, digging them back up and burning them in 8 months…..I guess they must of had a few superman workers there helping out the time while they were working there.
              Oh thats right….they don’t believe that now……yup, the story always changes from ridiculous to more ridiculous, to complete nonsense.
              and I’m the halfwit…..thats a term I haven’t heard except for here…live and learn.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — July 11, 2016 @ 6:58 pm

              • Even after the war, high-ranking Allied officials such as Eisenhower, Churchill and De Gaulle, in their respective memoirs, would refrain from mentioning the existence and operation of ‘Nazi gas chambers’. In a manner of speaking, all these skeptics were in their own way Revisionists. Neither the Vatican, nor the International Committee of the Red Cross, nor the anti-German Resistance acted as if they put any faith in the rumors which, moreover, took the most fantastic forms: invariably the Germans were said to be exterminating the Jews, but as to the methods of extermination they were most varied: steam, gas, electricity, fire, acid, an injection of air, drowning, vacuum pump, etc. Why gas wound up the winner in the Gruel propaganda competition is not exactly known. (Robert Faurisson)

                Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 7:18 pm

    • I’m waiting for someone who believes in the gas chamber myth to tell us why there are fingernail scratch marks on only one part of the wall that we see in the photo image – but not further along behind the three stooges ( sorry – the three honourable gentlemen.)

      There doesn’t seem to have been a ventilation system installed within the chamber to distribute the gas, so maybe the good ol’ Zyklon-B didn’t travel all the way down the chamber, and thus no one in that part of the bunker needed to scratch the walls in their desperate fight for survival.

      Comment by Talbot — July 10, 2016 @ 6:23 pm

      • Tal… It’s a memorial site… It wasn’t created for historical accuracy… It also appears that tourists could have added to these scratch marks, as there is even the chance the tourist are the origin as well. I am not saying they scratched these with their fingernails, but such things with a point would like definition work. This appears to have merit when one finds Hebrew words carved into the walls.

        You can also find people scratching words into the side of a cart.

        https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8190

        Ether way the marks were added for effect, but all one has to do is ask to find out the building is a reconstruction. I have linked this before and I will link it again.

        https://books.google.com/books?id=DX9ga-jWBtEC&pg=PA364&lpg=PA364&dq=construction+chimney+at+Auschwitz&source=bl&ots=XW9vONKfZV&sig=tRmaS8vmq1LM02k4vGutRUhd06o&hl=en&ei=CySFTdjUOIm0sAPLoMH-AQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result#v=onepage&q=construction%20chimney%20at%20Auschwitz&f=false

        As for the ventilation system… It’s not an operational gas chamber… It’s a poorly created reconstruction… So your logic here is rather poor Tal.

        If you go around the camp I’m sure you will find tourist names scratched into the side of buildings… Some people have a strange habit of doing this. One can find scratches in the walls at many historical sites, no matter how disrespectful it is.

        If your interested Reddit has a page on this… I skimmed it so I cannot say anything about its accuracy. It does present a similar ideas as I have presented.

        https://m.reddit.com/r/ArtefactPorn/comments/2h149u/scratch_marks_of_victims_on_the_wall_of_the/

        Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 1:46 am

        • Click – if you are saying that Krema 1 is “a poorly created reconstruction”, then does not this speak volumes about the calibre and integrity of today’s custodians of the Auschwitz complex. Not only do they allow the general public to wander round this building under the false impression that it is a faithful recreation of an original ” mass extermination” facility, but they are quite content to allow international VIPs to do likewise, and thus give this building legitimacy in the eyes of the world’s public. Now to me, this is not just questionable behaviour – but downright irresponsible.

          And if I’m reading you correctly, these scratch marks are not necessarily genuine ones, but are merely symbolic; and in addition, you say that visitors have added their own graffiti. My goodness – that is such a shoddy proposition, that it is mind-boggling! Any reputable organisation who are given responsibility for the upkeep and memory of a solemn shrine to the deaths of thousands of human beings would ensure that the facility was reconstructed exactly to how it stood and operated back during the war. And also to ensure that vandals and misguided visitors did not damage or deface the facility in any way.

          If the Auschwitz custodians are unable to ensure that Krema 1 cannot reach the high standards that the normal civilised world expects of them, then obviously the facility must be closed off to the general public – and the reason why this had to be done should be specified clearly in the memorial museum guides and official publications.

          Comment by Talbot — July 11, 2016 @ 7:57 am

          • Again Tal, no one denies it’s a reconstruction… Most people who do a simple google search can find this out… No one is being mislead.

            Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 8:20 am

            • Actually, Click, that is the very thing they do deny – stating it was THE ORIGINAL, but now it appears the general consensus is it is NOT. WHAT A SHOCK! More of the shrine is crumbling.

              Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 1:55 pm

              • Mind providing one serious scholar or museum staff who said it wasn’t reconstructed?

                Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 1:57 pm

          • You wrote: “If the Auschwitz custodians are unable to ensure that Krema 1 cannot reach the high standards that the normal civilised world expects of them, then obviously the facility must be closed off to the general public – and the reason why this had to be done should be specified clearly in the memorial museum guides and official publications.”

            The first time that I visited the Auschwitz main camp, back in 1997, there was a man who went inside the gas chamber building, immediately after my guide and I left. My guide pointed him out to me. She said that he was checking to see if we had written anything on the walls of the gas chamber. She said that we would have been arrested if we had written on the walls.

            Comment by furtherglory — July 11, 2016 @ 8:22 am

            • Seems like people have gotten away with it plenty of times…. Cause its quite easy to play “I SPY A NAME” in this room… They might be taking precaution now, but this doesn’t mean that people were not doing it during the 1980’s.

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 2:10 pm

            • I think I can read the name “BRUNO” on the wall. Can you see it?

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 2:18 pm

              • Good one DK….Sorry Click you lose on this one….

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — July 11, 2016 @ 2:49 pm

                • Jim, there is no loosing. Especially when no evidence if given by your opponents. Just like how I’m waiting for the flat earth society to actually post evidence I am still waiting for you to post a scholar who claims the gas chamber in auschwitz to be original.

                  Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 2:53 pm

                • Why in Gods name would Holohuxster Historians admit the building is a gas chamber now? LOL
                  That would be political and social suicide for them to do that.
                  Yet the room is still be touted as a Homicidal gas chamber by everyone else…
                  For a Historian to admit it was a “gas chamber” would be foolish don’t you think.
                  And whats up with your devotion and faith in your Holohoax Historians….they are the ones that have sold their souls to the devil to continue writing garbage that isn’t true just to protect their jobs and careers if they are having their books published or in schools if they are teaching. Do you think ANY accepted worldly historian or teacher is going to jump on the Revisionist bandwagon…LOL You again are showing your age here….too young to get it.
                  They would be bounced out of their careers so fast it would make your head spin….Look what happened to David Irving…but he now is shedding his revisionist hat and putting on his HoloHuxster hat saying millions of Jews were killed in the Reinhardt camps….toatally B/S…..but he has to to sell his books..complete compromise.
                  Too bad David the Jews don’t forget what you have already said and they wont forgive you.
                  I guess being a college student and the fact that you are so young to life you just don’t get how the world works…..
                  To survive financially in this world you must give in to the ones that pay the big bucks to keep the lies going….
                  The Jews run the media so they are the ones that get to tell the story….are you that sheltered from life to know what is going on in the world?
                  Time to move out of your parents house and get on your own. Click sorry to say I would never want you in my foxhole….

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — July 11, 2016 @ 3:36 pm

                • “Why in Gods name would Holohuxster Historians admit the building is a gas chamber now?”

                  I never said they had to be a modern scholar… but never mind… It just proves my point even more that your making baseless claims. And no serious scholar or modern staff has called the reconstruction original.

                  “That would be political and social suicide for them to do that.”

                  Jim… we have been over this plenty of times… you are the only one here doing something for political reasons.

                  “Yet the room is still be touted as a Homicidal gas chamber by everyone else…”

                  No museum staff says the building is original and majority of Holocaust resources make people aware the gas chamber is a reconstruction.

                  “For a Historian to admit it was a “gas chamber” would be foolish don’t you think.”

                  No it would be literally retarded… It would be like the polish authorities who tampered with Majdaneks gas chamber… I am also rather shocked that the Majdanek museum hasn’t taken down that connecting building and roof… It would seem they would just rebuild the old hanger that used to exist over it. They talked about taking the connector down in the 1950’s (according to kranz.)

                  “And whats up with your devotion and faith in your Holohoax Historians….they are the ones that have sold their souls to the devil to continue writing garbage that isn’t true just to protect their jobs and careers if they are having their books published or in schools if they are teaching.”

                  Jim… Your again proving my point even more that you do not listen to both sides… you just parrot another side for your own political and religious reasons.

                  “Do you think ANY accepted worldly historian or teacher is going to jump on the Revisionist bandwagon…”

                  No cause generally people have better critical thinking skills. You don’t have any.

                  “LOL You again are showing your age here….too young to get it.”

                  Its not even that… you’re just a halfwit.

                  Try asking yourself what are the revisionists credentials.

                  “Look what happened to David Irving…”

                  He is having a hard time publishing books because he lost a libel case… Alright… Its not like he didn’t bring it on himself. He is the one who brought the case onto himself. He decided to sue Penguin Books and Deborah Lipstadt on her book.

                  “but he now is shedding his revisionist hat and putting on his HoloHuxster hat saying millions of Jews were killed in the Reinhardt camps”

                  Cole is as well…

                  “but he has to to sell his books..complete compromise.”

                  His books aren’t selling… I don’t think you understand modern law Jim… once he earned that label hes stuck with it.

                  “Too bad David the Jews don’t forget what you have already said and they wont forgive you.”

                  Cole is rather smart… Especially for a collage drop out.

                  “To survive financially in this world you must give in to the ones that pay the big bucks to keep the lies going….”

                  Umm… I go to a rather cheap collage… I think I am more then fine. I still haven’t taken up a student loan ether.

                  “The Jews run the media so they are the ones that get to tell the story…”

                  Tell this to Sony….

                  “are you that sheltered from life to know what is going on in the world?”

                  No… I just recognize your a halfwit…

                  “Time to move out of your parents house and get on your own. Click sorry to say I would never want you in my foxhole….”

                  I live in a dorm Jim…

                  Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 3:59 pm

                • Click are you not listening to me take the headphones off and turn your music down please the people that give the tours and provide the information now for the HoloHoax industry are going to say the building is a reconstruction I would think….the revisionists have destroyed the original lie.. years ago when you weren’t even born they said the building was real so the fact that you have never seen those videos probably is because you weren’t around to see them. At best you were dtillstill playing with your baby blocks at the time or maybe even not around at all…. but it is on record in David Coles videos that they said the building was a reconstruction but only after they were taken to task for saying that it was in original condition.
                  The only reason they change their tune on the condition of that building is because the revisionist exposed their lies….. if the revisionist didn’t expose their lies they would still be saying that building was in original condition.
                  Why can’t you see that that would be the case how about answering me this question do you think that they would have changed their tune on the origination of that building on their own I highly doubt it. By the way I won’t call you a half-wit or insult you and the reason why is because the reason why you don’t know anything is because you’re too young to know anything and I’m not going to hold that against you you just weren’t there to see what was happening in the media in the news so I can’t hold that against you only in the sense that you have to admit that you didn’t see it because you were not around to see it just like you know nothing about the JFK assassination because you weren’t even around maybe your parents weren’t even around yet.

                  Age has its advantages because we who are older than you have seen more than you…. you can’t think for a minute that you know more just because you read something online or buy some Holohuckster organization.
                  The only thing I will say to you is this you’re a smart ass that thinks you know everything but on this site you’re getting buried into the ground because you don’t know anything but you think you do.
                  And you show your age and your immaturity when you insult older people.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — July 11, 2016 @ 4:19 pm

                • “Click are you not listening to me take the headphones off and turn your music down please the people that give the tours and provide the information now for the HoloHoax industry are going to say the building is a reconstruction I would think….”

                  Here we go again… Its a reconstruction and no one informed has lied about it.

                  “the revisionists have destroyed the original lie..”

                  Alright then… Tell me one serious scholar that said it was not a reconstruction.

                  “years ago when you weren’t even born they said the building was real so the fact that you have never seen those videos probably is because you weren’t around to see them.”

                  I don’t base my research off old propaganda… I have seen the liberation video from auschwitz, but it was rather boring… It didn’t have the information that was needed. It still didn’t claim that the Auschwitz 1 reconstruction was original.

                  “At best you were dtillstill playing with your baby blocks at the time or maybe even not around at all….”

                  Again Halfwit. Give a name or forever stay an idiot. Give one serious scholar that has called that reconstruction a gas chamber. The won’t cause its easy to find out the building was converted into an air raid shelter in 1944!

                  “The concrete columns are enough to support the roof, but not to
                  withstand a bomb. In fact, when the gas chamber of crematorium I was adapted into a air raid
                  shelter in 1944, the room was subdivided that very reason in many small rooms, divided by heavy
                  walls designed to support the reinforced roof.”

                  Form the pelt report!

                  “. but it is on record in David Coles videos that they said the building was a reconstruction but only after they were taken to task for saying that it was in original condition.”

                  Shermer already responded to this… I believe I already posted it as well… You might argue he said nothing new but he still makes the exact point needed here! Page 133

                  “No one at Auschwitz – from the guides to the director-denies that the gas chamber there is a reconstruction. A visitor has only to ask.”

                  I think after this I just have lost interest in you. Its basically a boring lecture in which you repeat youself to stupid claims which have already been addressed. And when you say the following:

                  “And you show your age and your immaturity when you insult older people. ”

                  I respect my elders… but only when they play by the rule of reason and logic. Not idiotic ramblings.

                  Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 4:47 pm

              • Yes, I see the name Bruno. These are recent scratches. I have not been there since 2007.

                Comment by furtherglory — July 11, 2016 @ 2:51 pm

                • True, but the point still stands… Tourist are most likely the ones behind it.

                  I found even more names as well.

                  Prisoners could also have done these scratches as well… Prisoners at Breendonk concentration camp scratched up the walls of buildings.

                  As well some prisoners scratched their names into the wall of block 11.

                  Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 3:01 pm

                • So no one really knows today what was originally inscribed by the prisoners, and what has been added afterwards. I find this situation completely unacceptable – that organisations responsible for the maintenance and care of these wartime facilities have been negligent in allowing outsiders to add their own graffiti, and not to promptly erase it again afterwards.

                  At Fort Breendonk, in Belgium, one has to pay an entrance fee to visit this former Nazi prison camp. Back in the year 2012, you could enter the Auschwitz main camp for free after 3pm. Before that time however you had to cough-up some zloty to gain access. At Birkenau, the situation was very fluid – you more-or-less had a choice of whether you wanted to pay or not!

                  But regardless of whether the public have to pay to go into these former camps, they shouldn’t be exposed to graffiti that has been added at a later date. After all, these places are supposed to be protected monuments.

                  Comment by Talbot — July 11, 2016 @ 4:00 pm

                • Sort of Tal… Its kind of hard when Tourists are careless…

                  Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 4:12 pm

                • “Click” or whatever your nom de plume is. I find your manner toward Jim (and others) (you may need a dictionary) disrespectful, despicable, reprehensible, profane, indecent to start with. It’s obvious you are incapable of discussing this topic without vulgarity and vituperation (now you definitely need a dictionary). You apparently are a young person. What, were you raised by wolves (apology to the wolves) that simple decency and respect has eluded you!!!??? Referring to ANYONE, especially an elder as “half-wit”, idiot, ad nauseum, tells more about YOU than the targets of your diminished self control.

                  You don’t respond to Jim’s quotes about Treblinka and the alleged (fanciful) piles of clothing and bodies(to burn), both requiring these to have been virtually air dropped to increase the pile height. You feel YOU must dictate the narrative and discussion – any and all discussions. Maybe you have to some degree, but that gets tiresome. Your egocentric approach on this site is tiresome. What exactly are you doing here? Using up FURTHERGLORY’s bandwidth? Trolling the WWII discussion sites, attempting to hijack the discussion?

                  You site Pressac, Van Pelt and Hillberg, which provide some interesting points but their collective leap in logic to suggest ANY extermination occurring is sorely lacking. Hillberg was disgraced at the first Zundel trial in Canada to the extent he would NOT return for the second trial when summoned. I understand from someone who knows Pressac that he maintained the holohoax narrative to attempt to ‘dumb down’ the numbers back to sanity.

                  You seem to refuse to read such books by authors such as Paul Rassinier, who was in the Dora camp (work camp for the V2 rocket in Germany) and wrote numerous books like DEBUNKING THE GENOCIDE MYTH. Jim read that one. Judge Staglich – Auschwitz Myth. A judge who took the issues surrounding Auschwitz to task, finding ‘not enough evidence to convict’. Jim has read that too. He has 32 volumes of scientific books he is reading and wading through one by one, then writing reviews on them.

                  I know you refuse to even acknowledge the validity of ANY of these books. Thus, that makes you a pseudo-intellectual, not a researcher and merely a puppet of the holohoax politically correct, reciting the same tired mantra – you are a lot of talk, throw around a few educated thoughts and words but REFUSE to dive into OUR side of the narrative because I believe you will realize THE HOAX. You didn’t even realize that the reasons historians don’t deny Krema I in Auschwitz was reconstructed (where up to the present, it was asserted VEHEMENTLY to have been the original) because the revisionists proved it was! So the holohuxsters change the narrative with their spinmeisters to accommodate this concession.

                  We have been force-fed the BS of the holohoax myth since children. I immersed myself in everything I could find in movies and books through my teen and young adult years – I WAS PROPERLY HOLOHOAX indoctrinated. But I knew something was wrong, like I wasn’t getting the REST OF THE STORY. In 1999, ‘…the scales dropped from my eyes.’ Changed my life dramatically.

                  Your derisive, disrespectful name calling isn’t cute. It’s a hideous trait; however, I do have to thank you for this one thing: When you invoke rude behavior, derision, name calling, you bring to mind a quote:

                  “Reverting to name calling (derision) suggests that you are defensive and therefore, find my opinion valid.” (Spock,Star Trek – Into the Darkness)

                  Thank you for making Jim’s and the rest of our case.

                  Comment by Diane King — July 12, 2016 @ 10:07 am

                • Click wrote: “Prisoners at Breendonk concentration camp scratched up the walls of buildings.”

                  Irrelevant. No connection between prisoners engraving words in the walls of their cell (very probably with metallic objects) and naked people allegedly engraving marks in the concrete walls of a room with their own nails.

                  Click wrote: “As well some prisoners scratched their names into the wall of block 11.”

                  A funny one. Writings patently scribed in fresh concrete. Fingerprints can even be seen!!

                  Comment by hermie — July 13, 2016 @ 5:56 pm

                • Just another horror Disneyland lie.

                  I found Bruno….

                  Propaganda.
                  Dissecting The Holocaust book
                  P.115
                  The communist Bruno Baum even declared:
                  “The whole propaganda which started about Auschwitz abroad was initiated by us with the help of our
                  Polish comrades.”
                  “It is no exaggeration when I say that the majority of all Auschwitz propaganda, which was spread at
                  that time all over the world, was written by ourselves in the camp.”
                  “We carried out this propaganda in [for] the world public until our very last day of presence in Auschwitz.”
                  The most striking admission of being a preposterous liar is perhaps that by famous Jewish
                  Auschwitz ‘survivor’ Rudolf Vrba to his fellow-Jew and fellow-‘survivor’ Georg Klein. Asked if
                  everything is true that Vrba had said about Auschwitz during an interview made for Claude
                  Lanzmann’s movie Shoa, Vrba answered with a sardonic smile on his face:
                  “I do not know. I was just an actor and I recited my text.”
                  These admissions of blatant lies are rare. If one does not wish to accuse all witnesses of lying,
                  but would rather give them the benefit of the doubt, then one must perforce seek other explanations.
                  Many approaches to explanations have already been made, some of whom are discussed here
                  briefly.
                  Gringauz was the first who described the Jewish perception and description of their persecution as
                  biased:
                  “The hyper-historical complex may be described as judeocentric, lococentric and egocentric. It concentrates historical relevance on Jewish problems of local events under the aspect of personal experience.
                  This is the reason why most of the memoirs and reports are full of preposterous verbosity, graphomanic
                  exaggerations, dramatic effects, overestimated self-inflation, dilettante philosophizing, would-be lyricism, unchecked rumorism, bias, partisan attacks and apologies.”

                  P.115
                  The question whether it is possible that events which someone has not personally experienced, or
                  not experienced in the degree claimed, may be ‘remembered’ exposfacto so intensively that this
                  affects a person’s psyche – in other words, that people experience the horror retroactively after actually having heard about it only through the media or through third parties, was answered recently.
                  This question became especially relevant after the Demjanjuk Trial in Jerusalem when it turned out
                  that not only the witnesses themselves were not credible, but that the deluge of forged documents
                  and false testimony were also shaking the very core and foundation of their testimony as a whole

                  Comment by jrizoli — July 13, 2016 @ 6:51 pm

              • Poor old Bruno must have been a very tiny midget to have written his name right down there – near the floor. But maybe he was a full-sized adult who stumbled and fell when the SS were cramming all the poor victims into the chamber. I wonder if he was trampled to death under the feet of the great throng of people before the Zyklon B was actually poured in through the vents.

                Comment by Talbot — July 11, 2016 @ 4:08 pm

                • Or just a guy who carved his name down low Tal.

                  Remember “RECONSTRUCTION” it wasn’t made to be operation.

                  Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 4:09 pm

                • Talbot wrote: “Poor old Bruno must have been a very tiny midget to have written his name right down there”

                  Or perhaps that was Bruno Tesch signing his ‘masterpiece’ like a painter. Could make a great Hollywood movie.😉

                  Comment by hermie — July 13, 2016 @ 8:28 pm

          • In locating your last posting on the SS capturing recalcitrant should-be bathers in nets made of shorn hair, I came across this again. You said: “… Now to me, this is not just questionable behaviour – but downright irresponsible.” It’s criminal and war-crime-tribunal worthy since such ‘testimony’ got a LOT OF PEOPLE executed. I see the tongue-in-cheek humor – regarding this monolithic monstrosity – “how it stood and operated…” obviously subject to crass creative license seldom IF EVER resembling the truth! Of course, there won’t be any DISCLOSURE forthcoming of the bogus facility. Got a chuckle from your comment. Thanks!

            Comment by Diane King — July 12, 2016 @ 9:17 am

        • Click wrote: “As for the ventilation system… It’s not an operational gas chamber… It’s a poorly created reconstruction… So your logic here is rather poor Tal. ”

          Nobody claims that there used to be a ventilation system in this room at any moment, reconstruction or not.

          Comment by hermie — July 13, 2016 @ 5:47 pm

          • Hermie…. read the posts which Tal was saying.

            Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 25, 2016 @ 9:20 am

            • Click where you been? Boning up on your history that supports the 6 million lie
              that a fer Jews were killed in homicidal gas chambers with bug spray.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — July 25, 2016 @ 9:33 am

      • Exactly, Talbot, no need for ‘desperate flight’ … unless you count those who absolutely detested showers and apparently, with the lice problem, MOST OF THEM DID. Head lice occurs from being near someone who has it. THAT isn’t what this was – this was fostered in filth – so maybe actually bathing did invoke a sense of horror – what do you think Talbot?

        Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 6:44 pm

        • I must admit, Diane, I’m really confused about the entire concept of the SS telling their victims they were only going to take a shower, when in reality they were all going to be “exterminated”. Would anyone waiting to enter such a building, with adjacent crematorium furnaces chugging away merrily, be re-assured by such a declaration. I think not! And if its true that many of the “shtetl” Jews and Rabbis were terrified at the prospect of bathing anyway, then I can imagine a scenario where all the naked Jews would run off in all directions around the Auschwitz main camp. And what could the poor SS guards do then. I suppose the only way of capturing the recalcitrant victims would be to chase after them and capture them in nets made of Jewish female hair.

          Comment by Talbot — July 12, 2016 @ 7:33 am

          • In order to get the Jews to all fall in lockstep with the order of taking showers and then going to supposedly homicidal gas chambers they must have been highly sedated wouldn’t you think. Also imagine getting all upset that they had to cut their hair for the reasons of saving them from lice….now why would that be a bad thing, but it was to them.
            Then they take that lice filled hair and send it back to Germany to make pillows out of them and beds isn’t that nice wouldn’t you love to have that hair in you pillow or mattress. Such nonsense it’s hard to believe people believe this baloney.

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — July 12, 2016 @ 7:42 am

            • We’ve never been given a detailed, or coherent, explanation of what was supposed to have happened to all this Jewish female hair (note; only female hair – because apparently male hair was not suitable for some reason-or-other, despite there being an abundance of long beards and pigtailed hair from the menfolk). The most popular story is that the hair was stuffed into mattresses for great big plump German “hausfraus” to wallow indulgently in comfort, while the poor head-shaven Jewish women were led in despair into the gas chambers.

              Other, more garbled accounts, talk about the hair being used for silken rope, fishermen’s nets, slippers for U-Boats crews etc. etc. But no one has ever said whereabouts in Germany the hair was transported to. And let’s face it, Germany is a big place, and there must have been a factory or warehouse in some location where all this hair was processed.

              Comment by Talbot — July 12, 2016 @ 8:20 am

              • What a good idea – most of the time, the ‘testimonies’ claim the hair was shaved BEFORE the gassing, which means DISEASE-INFESTED LICE TRESSES. Where do (heretofore) SMARTER THAN ANYONE Germans shop for this specialty!??!!! Can’t wait. Maybe, like the GULAG movie we saw, the Hausfraus purchases such desired products in the winter, bury the item in the snow, forcing the lice to flee the garment.

                OK, but yes, maybe PEENAMUNDE wasn’t a weapons factory but a factory to process HAIR into products for the Hausfrau at a time when ALL HANDS ON DECK for the war effort was paramount. Couldn’t have THAT captured by the Allies and THE SECRET would come to light about the whole grisly business or processing hair for Hausfraus.

                Comment by Diane King — July 12, 2016 @ 9:27 am

          • Ah, I found it! Thank you again – the levity factor is gold here with the nonsense fostered and disseminated with such fervor. You have a way of bringing all the IDIOCY declared into a humorous anecdote WORTH KEEPING. Keep it up!

            Comment by Diane King — July 12, 2016 @ 9:19 am

          • 1. Walter Lüftl was president of the Austrian engineers association. He wrote a report that the “gas chambers” as described in holocaust literature were impossible from an engineering point of view. Look it up.

            2. Fred Leuchter was the engineer US prison authorities hired to build their execution equipment. He came to the same conclusion as Walter Luftl, that gassings described in the Holocaust literature were impossible. Look it up.

            3. Germar Rudolf was a chemical engineering Ph.D candidate at the Max Plank Institute whose career was cut short when he submitted a thesis in which he concluded with Walter Luftl and Fred Leuchter that Germans couldn’t have gassed Jews. Later, he published his thesis and took the Leuchter Report, tightened it up the loose ends and re-published that as well. Look it up.

            4. Under pressure from revisionists to back up their claim that 4 million were murdered there by gas (later reduced to 1 million) The Auschwitz Memorial under the direction of Franciszek Piper conducted it’s own chemical study of the purported gas chamber masonry at Auschwitz conducted by the Jan Sen Institute of Forensic Science in Crakow. Jan Sen had been a post-war communist “hanging judge” who presided over war crimes show trials. Although it isn’t publicized the report from the institute, The Cracow Report, disappointingly arrived at same conclusions as The Luftl Report, The Leuchter Reports (I and II), and the Rudolf Report. Look it up.

            The Karsfelds (Serge and Bette), a vigilante couple who have physically attacked people they believe were complicit in “muh Holocaust” paid a French druggist named Claude Pressiac to conduct a forensics study of Auschwitz .Pressiac is the “muh Holocaust” go-to guy for “scientific” corroboration of the mass murder of millions by gas. Pressiac and Eugen Kogen are trotted out whenever data from “experts”is needed to reinforce the “muh Holocaust” legend. Look it up.

            Another damage control study called “The Green Report” appeared, but it’s not an analysis of cyanide residue at Auschwitz it’s peppery pilpul (Jewish hairsplitting and hypnogogic intellectual legerdemain) prepared to make the The Leuchter Report and The Rudolf Report look like bad science. Look it up (and while you’re at it find a photo of Ken McVay of the Nizkor Project and tell us the make of the clown car he drives).

            O.K. so now we can continue to carry on for another twenty years about the non-existant gas chamber at Auschwitz and it’s gaskets, it’s door locks, the holes in the roof, the drains in the floor and those horrific baby clawings left on the walls by frantic mothers trying to save the infants in their arms by pushing them up over their heads towards that last layer of oxygen hovering above the billowing grey clouds Zyklon B.

            Comment by who dares wings — July 12, 2016 @ 9:38 am

            • After Dachau was liberated on April 29, 1945, the official report of the US Seventh Army was printed as a book entitled “Dachau Liberated: The Official Report by The U.S. Seventh Army, Released Within Days of the Camp’s Liberation by Elements of the 42nd and 45th Divisions.”

              The Report was based on two days of interviewing 20 political prisoners at Dachau; the prisoners told the Americans that both the shower room and the four disinfection chambers were used as homicidal gas chambers.

              The following quote is from The Official Report:

              “When the American troops arrived on 29 April 1945, there were approximately 32,500 estimated internees of all nationalities, the Poles predominating. During this period, the camp was notorious for its cruelty, but within the last six or eight months, some ‘token’ improvement was noted in the treatment of the internees. However, the new crematorium was completed in May 1944, and the gas chambers, a total of five, were used for the executions and the disposals of the bodies.”

              The Baracke X building and the five gas chambers were actually completed in May 1943.

              The Report of the Atrocities Committed at Dachau Concentration Camp, signed by Col. David Chavez, Jr., JAGD, 7 May 1945 is quoted below:

              “The new building had a gas chamber for executions… the gas chamber was labeled “shower room” over the entrance and was a large room with airtight doors and double glassed lights, sealed and gas proof. The ceiling was studded with dummy shower heads. A small observation peephole, double glassed and hermetically sealed was used to observe the conditions of the victims. There were grates in the floor. Hydrogen cyanide was mixed in the room below, and rose into the gas chamber and out the top vents.”

              Comment by furtherglory — July 12, 2016 @ 10:01 am

              • Well there you go great explanation! The United States spread the false rumor and lies about the so-called homicidal gas chamber so what are we going to conclude, when they find out later that it was not used as homicidal gas chamber,…. obviously the Americans lied just like the British and all the other people associated with these events in the camps.
                Of course if they lied about this obvious situation what do you think you’re going to find about all the other things they said.
                The HoloHoax has a big scam and people have to find out they been lied to for the last 75 years it is time to get online people do you want research don’t take our check it out yourself.

                JR
                CCFIILE.COM
                Vho.Org
                IHR.org
                Holocausthandbooks.com

                Comment by jrizoli — July 12, 2016 @ 10:18 am

  10. The walls in the gas chamber are really “concrete walls”. Cement is a powder which comes in a sack, and is used to make concrete.

    Comment by furtherglory — July 10, 2016 @ 11:45 am

    • The gas chamber is a reconstruction made from original and unoriginal materials….

      Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 5:36 pm

      • You wrote: “The gas chamber is a reconstruction made from original and unoriginal materials….”

        I wrote about the reconstruction of the Auschwitz gas chamber in this section of my website; this was written before I became a Holocaust denial.
        http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08C.html

        Comment by furtherglory — July 10, 2016 @ 6:09 pm

          • You wrote: “So did Deborah Dwork and Robert Jan van Pelt….”
            I purchased their book and read it cover to cover when I first started studying the Holocaust, many years ago. This book is now outdated and there is much more information now.

            Comment by furtherglory — July 10, 2016 @ 6:40 pm

            • Portions are outdated but it doesn’t mean that all of its pages loose merit. The Museum and Staff have always said that the gas chamber was a reconstruction, all one has to do is ask. This is how shermer found his information out. A good example of asking and being dishonest though comes from David Cole. An example is when he asks the museum director about the auschwitz 1 gas chamber and says that he “Uncovered the truth”. As if it were some sort of lie which was being hidden from the public.

              ” David Cole, in his video documentary of his visit to Auschwitz, dramatically proclaims that he got the museum director to “confess” that the gas chamber was a reconstruction and thus a “lie” thrust upon an unwitting public… We see this as classic denier hyperbole and ideological flag waving. *No one at Auschwitz—from the guides to the director—denies that the gas chamber there is a reconstruction.* A visitor has only to ask.”
              (Denying History Page 133)

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 6:50 pm

              • Actually, they were ALL under orders to assert that the reconstruction was the original. It’s only been because the revisionists have proven that it was a fabrication, subject to all sorts of inventions and interventions that the story changes. Like I said, it is in flux – new revisionist assertions and now you have a changing holohoax narrative – TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE!!!!

                Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 6:46 pm

      • Concrete is an original material and the holes in the roof were made after so those holes were not original. No holes no HoloHoax.

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 6:34 pm

        • Still a baseless claim as always.

          “In this case, there are no references to back up Cole’s statements—a shortcoming that seems to happen all too often in deniers’ “research.” When a question or statement has no grounding in evidence, it becomes just a rhetorical device and requires no answer. Consider, as yet another example, Cole’s claim that at Mauthausen the door of the gas chamber does not lock. True, the present door does not lock, but that is irrele- vant because it is not the original door.”

          (Denying History page 132)

          Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 6:42 pm

          • You wrote: “Cole’s claim that at Mauthausen the door of the gas chamber does not lock. True, the present door does not lock, but that is irrele- vant because it is not the original door.”

            I have a photo of the Mauthausen gas chamber door on my website at

            http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Mauthausen/Gas%20Chamber/GasChamberDoor.html

            Comment by furtherglory — July 10, 2016 @ 6:48 pm

            • I have a photo of the original door…

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 6:56 pm

              • How do you know it’s a picture of an original door did you take the picture of the original or did you get it from someone else.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — July 10, 2016 @ 7:00 pm

                • I have a warning, and it’s from the Mauthousen report…

                  Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 7:08 pm

            • * The claimed original door.

              Sorry I cannot say for sure if it was this door or not. Just thought I should say this before someone is misinformed.

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 10, 2016 @ 6:56 pm

          • “Deniers: provide the quotes, references, the hoaxsters just reject it – the sounder and more compelling the argument of the ‘deniers’, the more likely the hoaxsters will reject it. So, um, don’t tell US about citing references. We have the proverbial mountain of evidence to show how wrong, bizarre, lunatic-fringe worthy is the holohoax story – not the least of which it is in flux. As the revisionists discover (and it is verified) further truths, the hoaxsters have to scurry about to incorporate yet another tale, fabrication and bold-faced lie to attempt to refute it (the nonsense about the bins, and the reconstruction).

            Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 1:58 pm

            • Diane, I have yet to see one scholar which states it so the issue still stands.

              Comment by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Click Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ — July 11, 2016 @ 2:03 pm

              • You don’t want scholars. You want holohoax yes-men. That’s why you reject stalwart and sterling scientists and historians and revisionists like Germar Rudolf, Robert Faurisson, Fred Leuchter. YOU don’t determine the narrative anyway, you merely agitate for it. Your declaration for a ‘scholar’ is invalid.

                Comment by Diane King — July 11, 2016 @ 6:49 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: