Scrapbookpages Blog

August 17, 2016

How could Brunhilde not have known about the Holocaust

Filed under: Germany, World War II — furtherglory @ 7:03 am
Brunhilde Pomsel

Brunhilde Pomsel, the former secretary of Jospeh Goebbels, at the age of 105

Brunhilde Pomsel, the former personal secretary of Joseph Goebbels, is still alive at the age of 105, and she insists that she knew nothing about the Holocaust when it was happening.

You can read all about it here: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/joseph-goebbels-brunhilde-pomsel-secretary-holocaust/2016/08/16/id/743850/

The following quote is from the news article, cited above:

Begin quote

The personal secretary of Joseph Goebbels has opened up about her life working for Adolf Hitler’s infamous minister of propaganda — and insists the mass extermination of Jews was carefully hidden from her and her co-workers.

“I know no one ever believes us nowadays — everyone thinks we knew everything. We knew nothing, it was all kept well secret,” Brunhilde Pomsel, now 105, says in an interview with The Guardian.

Instead, Pomsel remembers the niceties of the man history knows as a rabid anti-Semite [Joseph Goebbels] who strongly supported the Holocaust and would poison his six children when the Nazi war machine collapsed in 1945.

End quote

Apparently, Pomsel now believes that the Holocaust happened, but it was kept secret. Will she now be put on trial, at the age of 105, because she should have made it her business to know about the Holocaust and she should have done something to save the Jews?

 

68 Comments »

  1. “Declared dead in 1945″…which means nothing. Maybe she went to Tel Aviv, or Toronto, or somewhere else.

    Comment by Schlageter — August 18, 2016 @ 3:09 am

    • Maybe she went to Tel Aviv, or Toronto, or somewhere else.

      David Irving on the Lies of the Nuremberg Trials — move ahead to approx 1:41:50 — then watch/listen for about 2m, until: ‘We’ve got a bit of a problem here, because according to our records, you’re dead.’

      Comment by eah — August 19, 2016 @ 1:11 am

  2. Lies,lies,all lies. Can’t anybody see the horns sticking out of her head? I think that’s Satans Trident that’s propped up in the corner. This shits gettin pathetic. This is a dead issue. I knew a truck driver years back. He hauled timber to the saw mill. He was 95 at the time. His memory was sharp as a blade. He told me about his exploits in WW 1. Now that doesn’t mean this lady has a sharp mind like that. If they put a case on her,how the f–k is she gonna defend herself,if she can’t remember what may,or may not have happened? She’ll have to take the word of the chickenshit prosecutor. They sure do love going after old folks. Now I see why the Jews don’t like Christ. He preaches forgiveness. The Jews have so much hate built up inside them,they’re not capable of love. I remember watching one time on TV . A black lady was on there. She was related to one of the little girls that died,when Dynamite Bob blew up the church in Birmingham. She said she forgave Dynamite Bob for what he did. Dr. Kings oldest son (and some of the other family members),don’t think James Earl murdered Dr. King. Dr. Kings oldest son was working on proving that,when James Earl died. So you got one person who’s forgiven someone for murdering a realative and another person who doesn’t think the convicted murderer of his father,actually did the murder. Why can’t the Jews entertain this kinda shit?

    Comment by Tim — August 17, 2016 @ 12:50 pm

  3. Same info on both sides of the Ärmelkanal (English Channel), it seems…

    “I must say that I had no idea, when the war came to an end, of the horrible massacres which had occurred; the millions and millions that have been slaughtered. That dawned on us gradually after the struggle was over.” – Winston Churchill, House of Commons, August 1, 1946.

    Comment by hermie — August 17, 2016 @ 9:03 am

  4. https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/08/17/how-could-brunhilde-not-have-known-about-the-holocaust/#respond

    Judicial notice is the reason why she might be going along with the Hoax.
    Which was…. the Courts said the HoloHoax happened and 6 million Jews were killed end of story….no deviations of that lie…
    Most of the Germans tried at the various war trials, and there were many trial, and thousands of Germans were tried… had to say that the HoloHoax happened but they knew nothing about it. If they told the truth (it’s a lie) they were tortured, threatened with loss of pensions, being sent to Russia, whatever despicable threat the demon Jew led War Crimes trials could muster up.

    Some got off with no repercussions but some innocent people still went to jail, and many went to the gallows. She obviously got off scott free, but has to play the HoloHoax card to make everyone happy.
    I’m reading all about the Nuremberg Trials and how sinister the trials were to a lot of innocent Germans.
    Who would know that losing a war would bring so much heartache and in many cases death to the German people were just minding their own business doing a job that was assigned to them no different than what the Allies and their people were doing.

    I urge you to read these accounts of what really happened…..it’s hard to believe such vilification and vengeance came to be brought upon a people for losing a war.
    But then again, they had to come down hard on the Germans to take the heat off the Allies for the real War Crimes that they happily brought upon the Germans as payback. The Germans were the real “Holocaust” victims.

    Link here to what I’m reading now….
    https://archive.org/details/Nuremberg_and_other_Trials

    Another book

    http://talbook.me/ebook-download/n/nuremberg-or-the-promised-land.pdf

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — August 17, 2016 @ 8:33 am

    • Thanks for those links, Jim.

      The following extract from the https://archive.org/details/Nuremburg_and_other-trials gives us an idea of the scale of chicanery and deceit that went on at the Nuremburg Tribunals;-

      JACKSON’S OPENING SPEECH

      Legalistic sleight-of-hand was the order of the day at
      Niirnberg. During the opening speech of Chief Prosecutor
      Robert Jackson, mention was made of a letter said to have
      been written by Baron Werner von Fritsch, the pre-war
      Commander-in-Chief of the German Armed Forces.

      According to Jackson, the letter revealed that Fritsch
      was wholeheartedly in favour of Hitler’s aims:

      It is very strange that so many people should regard the future
      with growing apprehension, in spite of the Fuhrer’s indisputable
      successes in the past . . . Soon after the War (World War I) I came to
      the conclusion that we should have to be victorious in three battles,
      if Germany was again to be powerful:

      1. the battle against the working class; Hitler has won this one;

      2. against the Catholic Church, perhaps better expressed Ultra-
      montanism ; and

      3. against the Jews.

      We are in the midst of these battles, and the one against the Jews
      is the most difficult.

      Jackson read out the statement as if he was actually
      quoting from the letter, but he was in fact reading from a
      “type-written copy”; no original letter was ever produced,
      either at Niirnberg or later. Lord Justice Lawrence refused
      to admit the item as evidence, saying that a document that
      could not be produced would be ignored. But the damage
      was already done, thanks to Jackson’s deliberate trickery
      and fabrication. The “letter” had been read out in open
      court, and was fully minuted in the Tribunal record, and
      given a document number (1947-PS).

      Comment by Talbot — August 18, 2016 @ 8:57 am

      • I honestly feel that we have to start with the Nuremberg trials to show how bad things were and how things were set up right from the beginning so once we expose that then the holohoax does really have nothing to stand on because their base case is shown to be corrupt right from the beginning. They can say whatever they want they can prove whatever they want with all their false information and lies but they cannot disprove what happened at Nuremberg.
        It’s on record for all to see.

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — August 18, 2016 @ 9:22 am

        • Start with defense attorneys. Do really think they had incentive to give their clients proper representation? Truth be known,they were probably told that prosecution was dealing from a fixed deck of cards. Our military don’t give shit about anyone. Typical officer mentality. Lt. Calley,My Lai. Then we got Capt. McVeigh from the Indianapolis. They sunk both of those people on BS charges. Those prosecutors came from the same place,the Nuremberg prosecutors came from.

          Comment by tim — August 18, 2016 @ 12:57 pm

          • They sunk both of those people on BS charges. Not both. Calley should have got life with no parole, along with Medina.

            My Lai:

            Warrant Officer (WO1) Hugh Thompson, Jr., a helicopter pilot from Company B (Aero-Scouts), 123rd Aviation Battalion, Americal Division, saw dead and wounded civilians as he was flying over the village of Sơn Mỹ providing close-air support for ground forces.[44] The crew made several attempts to radio for help for the wounded. They landed their helicopter by a ditch, which they noted was full of bodies and in which there was movement.[45] Thompson asked a sergeant he encountered there (David Mitchell of the 1st Platoon) if he could help get the people out of the ditch, and the sergeant replied that he would “help them out of their misery”. Thompson, shocked and confused, then spoke with 2LT Calley, who claimed to be “just following orders”. As the helicopter took off, Thompson saw Mitchell firing into the ditch.[46]

            Thompson and his crew witnessed an unarmed woman being kicked and shot at point-blank range by Captain Medina, who later claimed that he thought she had a hand grenade.[47] Thompson then saw a group of civilians (again consisting of children, women, and old men) at a bunker being approached by ground personnel. Thompson landed and told his crew that if the soldiers shot at the Vietnamese while he was trying to get them out of the bunker that they were to open fire on these soldiers.[48] Thompson later testified that he spoke with a lieutenant (identified as Stephen Brooks of the 2nd Platoon) and told him there were women and children in the bunker, and asked if the lieutenant would help get them out. According to Thompson, “he [the lieutenant] said the only way to get them out was with a hand grenade”. Thompson testified that he then told Brooks to “just hold your men right where they are, and I’ll get the kids out”. He found 12–16 people in the bunker, coaxed them out and led them to the helicopter, standing with them while they were flown out in two groups.[49]

            Returning to Mỹ Lai, Thompson and other air crew members noticed several large groups of bodies.[50] Spotting some survivors in the ditch, Thompson landed again. A crew member, Glenn Andreotta entered the ditch and returned with a bloodied, but apparently unharmed child who was flown to safety.[51] The child was thought to be a boy, but later turned out to be a four-year-old girl. Thompson then reported what he had seen to his company commander, Major (MAJ) Frederic W. Watke, using terms such as “murder” and “needless and unnecessary killings”. Thompson’s statements were confirmed by other helicopter pilots and air crew members

            Sources are on the Wikipedia page

            The Indianapolis was a tragedy but it was war. What happened to McVay was a miscarriage of justice caused by pedantic idiots (officers).

            He repeatedly asked the Navy why it took five days to rescue his men, and he never received an answer. The Navy long claimed that SOS messages were never received because the ship was operating under a policy of radio silence; declassified records show that three SOS messages were received separately, but none was acted upon because one commander thought it was a Japanese ruse, another had given orders not to be disturbed, and a third was drunk.

            Comment by Anonymouse — August 20, 2016 @ 2:38 pm

            • They had the Jap sub driver in the court hoping to make him a witness for the prosecution. In so many words that Jap commander told the court,”Capt. McVey could’ve ran any pattern he wanted to. I would’ve still sunk his ass.
              It shows the idiots that sat in judgement of the captain,didn’t know dick about submarine warfare. The Capt. of the sub ordered all tubes fired at once in a fan pattern. I don’t give a damn how good a ships Capt. is,that would be impossible to evade that many fish coming at you all at once. Especially if those fish were fired in a fan pattern.
              I saw one illegal killing in Nam. She was VC. She got shot when we engaged her and her pals. She was pretty messed up . I guess it involved her spine . She couldn’t move her legs. Sarge didn’t wanna fool with her. So he shot her. There was no way he would’ve gotten called down on that. We had just engaged them about 20 minutes earlier. She got cut down cut down in the fire fight. End of discussion. It still bothered me a little,but I figured her buddies would’ve pulled the same shit if that was me.
              I heard Calley was given orders to clear out My Lai. That was probably the case. He definitely seemed over zealous. He just ended up a sacrificial lamb.
              Shit being confusing as hell over there,is a true statement . I was full of piss and vinegar before I went. All of us at jungle training thought we were 10 feet tall,and bullet proof. After a awhile in country,I found out,I didn’t know my ass from the proverbial,”hole” in the ground. The shit was confusing as hell.
              That’s why Calley to strike me as the type of person to do something like that ,without orders. He was super lifer. The people back home just saw killing women and children. The didn’t realize these were the same mothers that would strap a charge on their 8 year old,and have the kid blow himself up in a crowded market area. Sgt. Wolf told me,”never get close to any of the villagers. You might end up having to kill them.”
              Well dad did tell me to keep my dumb ass mouth shut . We weren’t sending that many people over there when I went. Thats why dad took his retirement. He was in WW 2 and Korea,but he said Nam was the biggest goat f–k he ever was involved in.

              Comment by Tim — August 20, 2016 @ 4:56 pm

      • That’s why I’ve always asked. “Did the defense attorneys really give a shit about everything in their clients best interest?” O Js trial lasted 9 months. He only killed Nicole and Ron. Nuremberg lasted a little over 9 months. As much shit that went on there. The time frame it covered,not to mention the amount of defendants. Nuremberg seems a tad short when juxtaposed next to OJ. O J only killed 2 people. Supposedly the Nazis killed millions. How can you go to trial and end it that damn quick,with so much shit floating around? Even the ones who may have knew about this,should’ve only gotten life,or natural life. I don’t see how you can execute someone for just having knowledge of a crime. Another thing. They’ve got such a hardon for wanting to put these nazis on trial,for what they may or may not have done back then. Why wait till now. Why weren’t they trying to track as many down as possible back then? Think about it. If someone goes on trial for murder,and they had help,they track those people down and put a case on them. That’s why all these holo trials,60 to 70 years later,seem like BS

        Comment by Tim — August 18, 2016 @ 12:37 pm

        • Tim so many things is wrong with the HoloHoax picture than you can imagine….For the record the Military trials went on for years as there were the IMT. trials, AMT, Auschwitz Trials then others scattered here and there. And trials are still gping on with the older Germans who they are still coming after 70 yrs later. So it really hasn’t stopped until the vindictive Jews say we’re done.
          But then again they will be coming after us who have the balls to speak out today. It’s aint over as they say….
          Back to Nuremberg….
          The defense lawyers were not able to defend their clients unless you were worth millions like the Krupps people who were put on trial.
          I guess it was who you knew with them, and of course money will get people out of any jam then and today.
          They Krupps pretty much bought their way out of prison sentences, but then again they needed them to rebuild Germany with their companies later on.
          Like I said read the Nuremburg pdf that I put the link to it will blow your mind away to see that a military corrupt court could get away with MURDER and they did plenty of times. Imagine hanging hundreds of people with out an appeal? Only a few had the guts to speak up about it.
          Another Book NOt Guilty at Nuremburg is another good read about the Military trials. But reading about all this abuse of power is distressing to say the least.
          How the HoloHuxsters can defend the HoloHoax after reading what happened to the Germans at the Nuremberg trials is beyond me.
          They have to be the most calloused people on the earth or just plain ignorant of truth, or have been fooled beyond belief.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — August 18, 2016 @ 1:39 pm

          • Who were the Krupps ? I got a coffee maker made by the Krupps company,but I don’t think that’s who these people are.

            Comment by Tim — August 18, 2016 @ 1:46 pm

            • Tim wrote: “Who were the Krupps ?”

              Major Germans manufacturers, steel tycoons and so also big guns in armament industry.

              Comment by hermie — August 19, 2016 @ 1:09 pm

  5. According to “The Daily Telegraph”, Brunhilde Pomsel says that working as secretary to Joseph Goebbels was “just another job”, and that those who say they would have stood up to the Nazis in her shoes are probably mistaken.

    It goes on to say that;- “Ms Pomsel is, at 105, one of the few surviving people who regularly interacted with the Nazi inner circle during the Second World War.

    She was in the bunker where Goebbels and Adolf Hitler committed suicide at the end of the war, making sure there was sufficient alcohol on hand to “retain the numbness”.

    In the three years prior, Ms Pomsel had sat just outside of Goebbels’s personal office each day, asking him questions when necessary and keeping track of his phone calls.

    But she says she was unaware of the mass atrocities being carried out by the regime she served.”

    I know no one ever believes us nowadays – everyone thinks we knew everything. We knew nothing, it was all kept well secret,”

    Ms Pomsel is unapologetic even as she recalls her work manipulating data about war time casualties and otherwise keeping the wheels spinning in the German propaganda machine.” ( that’s a nice piece of disingenuous reporting; Brunhilde does not say that she is “unapologetic”, nor that she “manipulated data”. This is an invention by the reporter or the editors. And as for keeping the “wheels spinning in the German propaganda machine” – well you can lay that charge against all the typists, clerks and secretaries who worked in the Allied and Soviet radio and newspaper outlets during the war.)

    Brunhilde goes on to say;-

    “But really, I didn’t do anything other than type in Goebbels’ office.”

    She was thrilled to take the job, she says, noting the generous salary and describing the beautiful surroundings at the propaganda ministry.

    When her flat was destroyed during an aerial bombardment, she even received a silk-lined suit from Goebbels’s wife Magda.

    If others had been placed in her position, she speculates, they would have made the same decisions she did.

    “Those people nowadays who say they would have stood up against the Nazis – I believe they are sincere in meaning that, but believe me, most of them wouldn’t have,” she says, adding that “the whole country was as if under a kind of a spell”.

    Ms Pomsel spent five years in Soviet prison camps after the war, an experience she says was “no bed of roses”.

    So what becomes clear, therefore, is that Brunehilde Pomsel knew nothing at all about any alleged atrocities carried out by the German wartime leadership. The only atrocities that she witnessed, was her own apartment being destroyed in a terror bombing raid, and the dreadful conditions she endured inside a Soviet prison camp.

    Comment by Talbot — August 17, 2016 @ 7:51 am

    • “So what becomes clear, therefore, is that Brunehilde Pomsel knew nothing at all about any alleged atrocities carried out by the German wartime leadership.”

      Because they told her that her friend went to the Sudetenland. When she went to track this friend down she found out that her boss lied to her, this friend was deported to Auschwitz and died there.

      Oops, that sucks for her.

      “The only atrocities that she witnessed, was her own apartment being destroyed in a terror bombing raid,”

      The result of her boss (and Hitler) dragging Germany into war……..

      “and the dreadful conditions she endured inside a Soviet prison camp.”

      ……….the end result of Hitler invading the USSR.

      See how that works, Talbot? It’s called “cause and effect.”

      Comment by Jeff K. — August 17, 2016 @ 8:35 am

      • Jeff wrote: “See how that works, Talbot? It’s called “cause and effect.””

        Really? It looks very much like smoke and mirrors within a bogus paradigm.

        Comment by hermie — August 17, 2016 @ 9:08 am

        • “Really? It looks very much like smoke and mirrors within a bogus paradigm.”

          Well, it isn’t.

          After all, when you say “smoke and mirrors within a bogus paradigm” you are obviously talking about Holocaust denial.

          Comment by Jeff K. — August 17, 2016 @ 9:36 am

          • Jeff….You should really read this pdf below…it will disgust you to see how the IMT courts and the ones that followed worked.
            This is actually why I believe the way I do today….To see how a court system can steam roll over peoples rights and do all the damage they did here is hard to believe, but it all was done to protect the HoloHoax from being exposed.
            If the HoloHoax was true and it went down according to the way they said it did they wouldn’t have to pervert justice to get their way. Truth stands on its own merit you don’t have to falsify documents and forge affidavits, and pay witness to testify falsely if what you’re saying is true and back up with facts.

            Not a long pdf 71 pages but gives a lot of information on what was going on at the time and who got what sentences.
            https://archive.org/details/Nuremberg_and_other_Trials

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — August 17, 2016 @ 9:47 am

          • Jeff wrote: “After all, when you say “smoke and mirrors within a bogus paradigm” you are obviously talking about Holocaust denial.”

            No, I was talking about the bogus paradigm and amazing ‘coincidence’ that a vanquished is always the guilty starter of any war. How convenient…

            Comment by hermie — August 19, 2016 @ 8:52 am

            • You wrote: “the bogus paradigm and amazing ‘coincidence’ that a vanquished is always the guilty starter of any war. How convenient…”

              I wrote about who started World War II on this blog post:
              https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/alfred-naujocks-and-the-start-of-world-war-ii/

              Comment by furtherglory — August 19, 2016 @ 9:02 am

            • “Jeff wrote: “After all, when you say “smoke and mirrors within a bogus paradigm” you are obviously talking about Holocaust denial.”

              “No, I was talking about the bogus paradigm and amazing ‘coincidence’ that a vanquished is always the guilty starter of any war. How convenient…”

              Well, this case it’s no coincidence and no bogus paradigm. Hitler did indeed start the European war by invading Poland. He then compounded this by invading the USSR and declaring war on the US.

              Comment by Jeff K. — August 19, 2016 @ 10:03 am

              • Funny that the Jews are completely innocent in all of this they never did anything that would undermine the security of Germany everyone else is wrong except them.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — August 19, 2016 @ 10:06 am

                • Jim….did any of what you just said relate to anything Hermie and I are talking about?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 19, 2016 @ 10:23 am

                • Actually it is all related because it’s called the blame game the Germans and being blamed for everything evil that happened on the face of the Earth and the Jews walk away like they didn’t do anything in their lives to precipitate any of this. If they weren’t so evil they wouldn’t of had any problems in Germany but considering that most of them were Communists and agitated Germany they deserve what they got I’m just saying that they all were done away with and we wouldn’t be having this conversation today.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 19, 2016 @ 10:40 am

                • “Actually it is all related because it’s called the blame game the Germans and being blamed for everything evil that happened on the face of the Earth and the Jews walk away like they didn’t do anything in their lives to precipitate any of this. If they weren’t so evil they wouldn’t of had any problems in Germany but considering that most of them were Communists and agitated Germany”

                  Wrong, Jim. Most German Jews were assimilated patriots who voted for Centrist Parties, not Communists.

                  “they deserve what they got I’m just saying”

                  You are saying they deserved to die? So, you are no longer a Holocaust denier?

                  “that they all were done away with and we wouldn’t be having this conversation today.”

                  Huh?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 19, 2016 @ 11:09 am

                • Like I said Jeff I’m sad that not as many died as they said we wouldn’t be having this conversation if they died…..got here is a link to show what really happened with official recorded deaths….. some true facts, not your fantasy fairy tale figures that they like to talk to prove that millions of them died.

                  https://www.darkmoon.me/2016/official-german-records-of-prisoners-in-auschwitz-concentration-camp-from-may-1940-to-december-1944/

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 19, 2016 @ 11:14 am

                • I’ll ask you Jimbo. They want to hang the European theater of the war on Hitler,exclusively. No one ever wants to mention that Papa Joe wanted his share of Poland . So Hitler Rolled on Poland first. I don’t see where Joe Stalin tried to stop him. To me it sounds like Stalin conspired with Hitler to get his piece of the pie. He had knowledge of this ahead of time. So that makes him dirty too . I thought I heard someone say,Hitler just wanted the real estate in Poland that belonged to Germany ,returned. Stalin was just off on a big land grab deal

                  Comment by Tim — August 20, 2016 @ 12:59 pm

              • Jeff wrote: “Hitler did indeed start the European war by invading Poland. ”

                Convenient bogus pretext of hypocritical democracies. He who wants to drown his dog, first claims it has rabies. He who wants to crush Germany, first claims he is very concerned about the future of [add the name of any small country bordering Germany or one its allies]. The trick was so efficient during WW1 with ‘brave little Belgium’ and ‘poor defenseless Serbia’ it is no surprise the same deception was successfully used 2 decades later.

                In the previous centuries, anybody could have started hundreds of world wars against England or France with that very same trick. I think I’m gonna pretend that I’m so concerned about your wife’s well-being I’ll fuck her very soon. Don’t call me bastard because of that, Jeff. Think about your wife’s well-being. What a golden excuse…

                Comment by hermie — August 19, 2016 @ 12:37 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “Hitler did indeed start the European war by invading Poland. ”

                  “Convenient bogus pretext of hypocritical democracies. He who wants to drown his dog, first claims it has rabies. He who wants to crush Germany, first claims he is very concerned about the future of [add the name of any small country bordering Germany or one its allies].”

                  Huh, that’s odd. Britain and France fell all over themselves handing Austria, the Sudetenland and then the remnants of Czechoslovakia to Germany on a silver platter. It was only after public opinion turned against them did they bother to hand out guarrantees to Poland and Romania. Oh, of course, we can’t forget the fact that Hitler shredded the Munich Agreement and then stomped on it that the British and French figured out that maybe they couldn’t trust Hitler to keep his word.

                  “The trick was so efficient during WW1 with ‘brave little Belgium’ and ‘poor defenseless Serbia’ it is no surprise the same deception was successfully used 2 decades later.”

                  Oh, we can’t forget the fact that the Kaiser handed the Austro-Hungarians a blank check to wage war.

                  Are you really that simple to boil down the causes of WW I so simply?

                  “In the previous centuries, anybody could have started hundreds of world wars against England or France with that very same trick. I think I’m gonna pretend that I’m so concerned about your wife’s well-being I’ll fuck her very soon. Don’t call me bastard because of that, Jeff. Think about your wife’s well-being. What a golden excuse…”

                  Well, I suppose that’s fair, considering what I’ve done to your mom and your sister.

                  Wait, are you sure you want to fuck a black Jewish woman?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 19, 2016 @ 12:57 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “Hitler did indeed start the European war by invading Poland. ”

                  One of my very first blog posts was about who started World War II:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/youtube-video-proves-that-hitler-did-not-start-wwii/

                  Comment by furtherglory — August 19, 2016 @ 2:35 pm

                • Yes, I’m going to believe a shaky YouTube video over what I know is true.

                  Of course the Poles were prepared for war. But, unfortunately for your YouTube video, the Germans violated Poland’s borders on August 26th, the original date of the invasion until Hitler called it off. I also know that the Poles called a general mobilization but under French pressure called it off again. The Poles were not fully mobilized on August 31st, 1939 so it made no sense for them to attack Germany…..which was a mad idea in the first place.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 19, 2016 @ 3:19 pm

                • The Poles were murdering Germans living in the area so what would you have Hitler do…. refuse to help them?

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 19, 2016 @ 3:23 pm

                • “The Poles were murdering Germans living in the area so what would you have Hitler do…. refuse to help them?

                  JR”

                  When did these murders take place?

                  You’ve only provided evidence of Poles murdering ethnic Germans AFTER the invasion….and, it’s true, the Poles did do this. But this was a response to the German invasion, not a cause.
                  So, either provide proof that the Poles murdered the Germans before the invasion or stop bringing it up.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 19, 2016 @ 3:29 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “Huh, that’s odd. Britain and France fell all over themselves handing Austria, the Sudetenland and then the remnants of Czechoslovakia to Germany on a silver platter.”

                  The pro-war side hadn’t prevailed yet.

                  And the White House hadn’t sent its ‘no more peace’ order in Europe yet.

                  Except in Poland, the trigger…

                  Jeff wrote: “It was only after public opinion turned against them did they bother to hand out guarrantees to Poland and Romania”

                  BS orthodox fairy tale for gullible kids.

                  Jeff wrote: “Oh, of course, we can’t forget the fact that Hitler shredded the Munich Agreement and then stomped on it that the British and French figured out that maybe they couldn’t trust Hitler to keep his word.”

                  As I already told you previously, one can of course not shred a treaty about a country no longer in existence…

                  Jeff wrote: “Oh, we can’t forget the fact that the Kaiser handed the Austro-Hungarians a blank check to wage war.”

                  Note this alleged German blank check was reportedly published for the first time in 1930 (“Austria-Hungary’s Foreign Policy prior to the Bosnian Crisis of 1908 up to the Outbreak of War in 1914,” Vienna, 1930), i.e. in [very anti-Nazi president] Wilhelm Miklas’ Austria. Undeniably good food for anti-German propaganda from a biased anti-German source (Miklas’ govenment). Politically-motivated forgery no so unlikely.

                  Jeff wrote: “Are you really that simple to boil down the causes of WW I so simply?”

                  No, I’m not. I know WW1 was the result of the Russian expansionist mess in the Balkans and of the related Russo-Serbian Pan-Slavist plot to wipe out the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Fortunately guys such as Henri Pozzi and the new rulers of Russia (the Bolsheviks) were able to released enough Serbian & Czarist secret archives to vastly demonstrated that.

                  Jeff wrote: “Well, I suppose that’s fair, considering what I’ve done to your mom and your sister. Wait, are you sure you want to fuck a black Jewish woman?”

                  Yes, I am. I’ll sacrifice myself for her well-being, my main concern in life. (I stick to my ludicrous Anglo-styled excuse like a first-class British liar, see?)

                  Comment by hermie — August 19, 2016 @ 3:53 pm

                • “Jeff wrote: “Huh, that’s odd. Britain and France fell all over themselves handing Austria, the Sudetenland and then the remnants of Czechoslovakia to Germany on a silver platter.”

                  “The pro-war side hadn’t prevailed yet.”

                  It was the spineless Chamberlain who ran around passing out guarrantees. He did this to salvage his administration from an uprising in both the Labour and Conservative Parties in Parliament who where clamoring for him to grow a pair of balls.
                  If the object was war it was better to go to war over Czechoslovakia, not Poland. Czechoslovakia was better armed, a democracy, strategically better suited to repel an invasion and it had the appropriate treaties in place with the important power players in Europe, France and the USSR.

                  “And the White House hadn’t sent its ‘no more peace’ order in Europe yet.”

                  Fascinating but again, if the idea was war better over Czechoslovakia and not Poland. The US was still firmly isolationist at that point and its industries lacked the capacity (at that time) to provide large amounts of war material. US wishes at that point were irrelevant.

                  “Except in Poland, the trigger…”

                  For who?
                  The isolationist US? The French and British who sat on their collective asses and let Poland get devoured (well, except for the half-assed French…offensive….into Germany that wandered into Germany and stopped).
                  Poland was a trip wire, in a way. The French and British hoped that by giving guarrantees to Poland this would stop any further German expansion. Essentially this was a giant bluff, even Hitler realized this to an extent. The problem was the British and French crawled so far out on a limb they couldn’t back out with formal treaties in place.

                  Jeff wrote: “It was only after public opinion turned against them did they bother to hand out guarrantees to Poland and Romania”

                  “BS orthodox fairy tale for gullible kids.”

                  I thought only deniers fell for fairy tales.

                  Jeff wrote: “Oh, of course, we can’t forget the fact that Hitler shredded the Munich Agreement and then stomped on it that the British and French figured out that maybe they couldn’t trust Hitler to keep his word.”

                  “As I already told you previously, one can of course not shred a treaty about a country no longer in existence…”

                  Pushed by Germany.

                  You don’t get the contradiction, do you? If the British and French wanted war, wasn’t Czechoslovakia the perfect excuse? If the whole idea was to “crush” Germany, it wouldn’t matter if Czechoslovakia was viable or not.
                  Also, if the end game was to destroy Germany, this alleged “conspiracy” was doing a piss-poor job of bringing it about. This “conspiracy” allowed the Germans to rearm, occupy the Rhineland, absorb Austria and occupy Czechoslovakia without a shot being fired. All of these actions strengthened Germany immeasurably, making it all the more difficult to destroy Germany, if that was the idea. Why give Germany access to Austria and Czechoslovakia’s natural resources and man power? Especially Czechoslovakia’s Skoda works, the most advanced weapons plant in Central Europe? How does that make any sense?

                  Jeff wrote: “Oh, we can’t forget the fact that the Kaiser handed the Austro-Hungarians a blank check to wage war.”

                  “Note this alleged German blank check was reportedly published for the first time in 1930 (“Austria-Hungary’s Foreign Policy prior to the Bosnian Crisis of 1908 up to the Outbreak of War in 1914,” Vienna, 1930), i.e. in [very anti-Nazi president] Wilhelm Miklas’ Austria. Undeniably good food for anti-German propaganda from a biased anti-German source (Miklas’ govenment). Politically-motivated forgery no so unlikely.”

                  Prove it.

                  Jeff wrote: “Are you really that simple to boil down the causes of WW I so simply?”

                  “No, I’m not. I know WW1 was the result of the Russian expansionist mess in the Balkans and of the related Russo-Serbian Pan-Slavist plot to wipe out the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Fortunately guys such as Henri Pozzi and the new rulers of Russia (the Bolsheviks) were able to released enough Serbian & Czarist secret archives to vastly demonstrated that.”

                  Shock!!! You mean the Jews weren’t responsible???????????

                  Jeff wrote: “Well, I suppose that’s fair, considering what I’ve done to your mom and your sister. Wait, are you sure you want to fuck a black Jewish woman?”

                  “Yes, I am. I’ll sacrifice myself for her well-being, my main concern in life. (I stick to my ludicrous Anglo-styled excuse like a first-class British liar, see?)”

                  Well, I know my wife won’t want to pop a denier cork, Hermie, sorry about that. If it’s any consolation I am enjoying your mom and sister.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 19, 2016 @ 6:54 pm

                • The perfect quote for chamberlain,is the quote Cromwell gave to parliament.
                  I pretty can pretty much guarantee,this ain’t verbatim.

                  “You have sat for too long,for any good you may have done. Let us be finished with you. In the name of God,just go!”

                  Comment by Tim — August 28, 2016 @ 9:02 am

              • Can’t some of that shit be dropped in Stalins lap? I mean those two made plans to carve up Poland like it was the Sunday ham. I’m pretty sure Hitler and Stalin knew,the other couldn’t be trusted. At the very least,I think we can hang Stalin with a conspiracy charge. He wanted his slice of Poland as much as Hitler wanted. Like the old adage goes,”if you ain’t part of the solution,you’re part of the problem”. Stalins hands weren’t exactly clean

                Comment by Tim — August 20, 2016 @ 12:50 pm

    • Brunehilde Pomsel was in a Soviet prison camp for five years, and claims that it was “no bed of roses”. She does not elaborate any further about the conditions, or the strict regime, of the camp. Whether she herself decided not to talk about her years of imprisonment, or the reporter simply decided not to record this part of her story, we just don’t know.

      But how different it is with all these “holocaust survivors” – they simply wallow in their alleged “suffering, torture and degradation”. This especially applies to all those Hungarian Jews that we’ve heard so much about, who were only in the German labour camps for less than a year before they were liberated. And yet we are required to shed bucket loads of tears for them. We are constantly hearing their sorrowful stories all the time – as if no one else endured any hardships at all during WW2 and its aftermath.

      Its about time that a more balanced picture was presented to the world.

      Comment by Talbot — August 17, 2016 @ 9:04 am

      • “But how different it is with all these “holocaust survivors” – they simply wallow in their alleged “suffering, torture and degradation”. This especially applies to all those Hungarian Jews that we’ve heard so much about, who were only in the German labour camps for less than a year before they were liberated.”

        Well, technically Birkenau was an extermination camp with the labor part added.

        Which Hungarian Jews are you talking about? There were probably about, what, 50,000 survivors? Out of over 400,000 deported?

        So, have all of these 50,000 survivors put out memoirs or did interviews?

        Do you have links?

        “And yet we are required to shed bucket loads of tears for them. We are constantly hearing their sorrowful stories all the time – as if no one else endured any hardships at all during WW2 and its aftermath.”

        Well, not every group of people was deliberately targeted for extermination.

        But, you obviously aren’t paying attention. The Greeks, Poles, Belorussians, the Ukrainians, ethnic Russians, French, Belgians, etc. all have their tales of woe about the Germans.

        “Its about time that a more balanced picture was presented to the world.”

        Well, if you want a balanced view on how others suffered under German occupation I have some books I can suggest.

        Comment by Jeff K. — August 17, 2016 @ 9:16 am

  6. It’s EASY to keep it secret if it didn’t happen. How DID those dirty Nazis cover their tracks SO thoroughly?

    Comment by Jett Rucker — August 17, 2016 @ 7:47 am

  7. So, what else does she have to say?

    “She notes how life for her vivacious, red-haired Jewish friend, Eva Löwenthal, became increasingly difficult after Adolf Hitler came to power. Pomsel was also shocked by the arrest of a hugely popular announcer at the radio station, who was sent to a concentration camp as punishment for being gay. But she says that largely, she remained in a bubble, unaware of the destruction being meted out by the Nazi regime on its enemies, despite the fact she was at the physical heart of the
    “I know no one ever believes us nowadays – everyone thinks we knew everything. We knew nothing, it was all kept well secret.” She refuses to admit she was naive in believing that Jews who had been “disappeared” – including her friend Eva – had been sent to villages in the Sudetenland on the grounds that those territories were in need of being repopulated. “We believed it – we swallowed it – it seemed entirely plausible,” she says.”

    So, she thought that her friend went to the Sudetenland because this is what she was told.

    Is there any reason to believe this? German Jews were deported to Poland except for some sent to Terezin.

    Sadly, however, she realizes now she was deceived by the man she seemed to like and admired:

    “would take her a full six decades after the end of the war before she made any inquiries about her Jewish schoolfriend, Eva. When the Holocaust memorial was unveiled in 2005, she took a trip from her home in Munich to see it for herself. “I went into the information centre and told them I myself was missing someone, an Eva Löwenthal.” A man went through the records and soon tracked down her friend, who had been deported to Auschwitz in November 1943, and had been declared dead in 1945.

    “The list of names on the machine on which we found her just kept on rolling non-stop down the screen,” she says, leaning her head back, the finger tips of one hand tracing the line of her necklace.”

    Hhhhhmmmmmm, is Auschwitz in the Sudetenland?

    Comment by Jeff K. — August 17, 2016 @ 7:38 am

    • It obvious is easy to live in a bubble, Jeff. Your comments here are evidence of the bubble in which you live.
      You are an example of what Dunning and Kruger proved scientifically, that which Mark Twain intuited more than one hundred years ago when he observed,
      “It aint what you don’t know that get’s you in trouble. It what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”

      “The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of those of low ability to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their ability accurately.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

      Jeff, it appears that you’re living in a bubble of your ineptitude. Your incomprehensibility renders you too incompetent to realize how incompetent you are.
      It occurs to me that the scientific evidence that thoroughly disproves the “orthodox” historiography of the holocaust is beyond you because either lack the mental acuity to comprehend and differentiate fact from fallacy or willfully refuse to acknowledge you have been grossly misinformed and disinformed for years by those that you thought you could trust and would not lie
      to you.

      Comment by shafarnullifidian — August 18, 2016 @ 12:14 am

      • “It obvious is easy to live in a bubble, Jeff. Your comments here are evidence of the bubble in which you live.
        You are an example of what Dunning and Kruger proved scientifically, that which Mark Twain intuited more than one hundred years ago when he observed,
        “It aint what you don’t know that get’s you in trouble. It what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”

        Gee, where have I heard that before?

        “The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of those of low ability to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their ability accurately.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

        By low ability, do you mean repeating yourself?
        You said this last week. I also answered you, you never replied.

        “Jeff, it appears that you’re living in a bubble of your ineptitude. Your incomprehensibility renders you too incompetent to realize how incompetent you are.”

        That’s interesting coming from someone who repeats themselves and can’t figure out how to use a reply button.

        “It occurs to me that the scientific evidence that thoroughly disproves the “orthodox” historiography of the holocaust is beyond you because either lack the mental acuity to comprehend and differentiate fact from fallacy”

        No, it’s because I don’t trust hacks like Germar Rudolf (or is it Ernst Gauss? Who knows) and Fred Leuchter. They’ve been thoroughly discredited.

        “or willfully refuse to acknowledge you have been grossly misinformed and disinformed for years by those that you thought you could trust and would not lie
        to you.”

        No, I believe actual history because, unlike you, I don’t live in a delusional fantasy world filled with scary Jews. I also understand it’s scientifically impossible to make some 5-6 million Jews vanish.

        Comment by Jeff K. — August 18, 2016 @ 5:40 am

        • Quote…No, I believe actual history because, unlike you, I don’t live in a delusional fantasy world filled with scary Jews. I also understand it’s scientifically impossible to make some 5-6 million Jews vanish.

          It’s pretty easy to make them vanish especially when they never existed in the capacity that they say they were in…. most of the Jews are out of the area by the time the war started very few were there that’s why so many survived. If the Germans wanted to kill these people they wouldn’t have wasted all the time and energy doing it they would just kill them on the spot just like the Russians did the Russians killed 10 times more people and they didn’t waste too much energy to do it. So if there is any group of people to emulate in killing people it would be the Russians the way they did it would be the way it would be done… the Jews are pretty lucky to get out of there like they did, more Germans were killed than Jews and yet the Jews of the ones that complain
          and they get plenty of money to do it.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — August 18, 2016 @ 5:56 am

          • Quote…No, I believe actual history because, unlike you, I don’t live in a delusional fantasy world filled with scary Jews. I also understand it’s scientifically impossible to make some 5-6 million Jews vanish.

            “It’s pretty easy to make them vanish especially when they never existed in the capacity that they say they were in…. most of the Jews are out of the area by the time the war started very few were there that’s why so many survived.”

            Oh, Gawd, Jim, please stop displaying your ignorance.
            There were 3.3 million Jews in Poland alone. Are you denying that Germany invaded Poland?

            “If the Germans wanted to kill these people they wouldn’t have wasted all the time and energy doing it they would just kill them on the spot just like the Russians did the Russians killed 10 times more people and they didn’t waste too much energy to do it.”

            Again, you display your stunning ignorance. Most of the Jewish victims died close to their homes….or at least close to their country of origin. Half of the victims were Polish Jewish Jews and they died in the AR camps, Auschwitz and by the Einsatzgruppen. Same with Soviet Jews. The Hungarian Jews died at Auschwitz. There were some Western European Jews that died but they don’t make up the majority.

            “So if there is any group of people to emulate in killing people it would be the Russians the way they did it would be the way it would be done…”

            The Germans did emulate the Soviets, Jim.

            “the Jews are pretty lucky to get out of there like they did, more Germans were killed than Jews and yet the Jews of the ones that complain
            and they get plenty of money to do it.”

            ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

            Comment by Jeff K. — August 18, 2016 @ 6:36 am

            • Jeff I guess we just can’t come to an agreement there weren’t that many Jews in the area and that’s the only thing you have to say, what else are you going to say.. there’s no significant remains of any of these people anywhere so you have to say there was a lot of them there to prove your case there’s no case you don’t have one… you have to prove it happened I don’t have to prove anything.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — August 18, 2016 @ 6:51 am

              • “Jeff I guess we just can’t come to an agreement there weren’t that many Jews in the area and that’s the only thing you have to say, what else are you going to say.. ”

                This is established fact, Jim. Most of the Jews in Europe lived in Eastern Europe.

                “there’s no significant remains of any of these people anywhere so you have to say there was a lot of them there to prove your case there’s no case you don’t have one… you have to prove it happened I don’t have to prove anything.”

                You can’t prove what you say, Jim, because what you say is not grounded in any reality.

                Comment by Jeff K. — August 18, 2016 @ 6:57 am

                • What I say is not grounded in your holohoax reality so I’m not worried about anything I say because you people now are scrambling to put together whatever information you can gather whether it’s true or false to prove your case but you haven’t proven it so you have us as enemies to come against to make a case about but we’re not the problem you are the problem because you can’t prove your case but you throwing it upon us that we’re the Bad Guys.

                  I sent you a link to that Nuremberg document by Richard Hawood you really have to read it to understand why all this HoloHoax crap happened once you understand that, that there is a conspiracy here right from the beginning starting with the allies then you can see how the HoloHoax is the only way out for you.
                  Follow the money trail….. it always comes down to money and you will see who the big players are and who are the people that benefit from it.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 18, 2016 @ 8:18 am

                • You wrote: “there is a conspiracy here right from the beginning starting with the allies then you can see how the HoloHoax is the only way out for you.”

                  You are correct that the Holohoax started with the Allies who created the first gas chamber in the shower room at Dachau. I wrote about this at

                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/what-did-the-dachau-gas-chamber-look-like-when-american-soldiers-first-saw-it/

                  Comment by furtherglory — August 18, 2016 @ 8:28 am

                • “You are correct that the Holohoax started with the Allies who created the first gas chamber in the shower room at Dachau. I wrote about this at”

                  I think we discussed this before. There is no evidence that the US soldiers altered the room at Dachau.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 18, 2016 @ 8:31 am

                • Does it really matter who Altered the shower isomebody did whether by American soldiers who cares? Point is, it was altered to make it look like it was a gas chamber which it’s not… you don’t need lies to backup a claim…. when you start using lies then your case Falls apart why would they lie about these things if they were so sure about the holohoax.
                  You lie and misrepresent facts when you’re trying to hide something present something that’s not true.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 18, 2016 @ 8:39 am

                • You wrote: “[the shower room] was altered to make it look like it was a gas chamber which it’s not… you don’t need lies to backup a claim…. when you start using lies then your case Falls apart why would they lie about these things if they were so sure about the holohoax.”

                  When American soldiers arrived at Dachau, they were met by Jewish prisoners who escorted them to a “gas chamber.” A photo was taken of an American soldier standing in front of the door into a small room; on the door was the German word for gas chamber. I wrote about this at
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/is-there-any-proof-that-gas-chambers-existed-in-the-nazi-camps/

                  Comment by furtherglory — August 18, 2016 @ 8:49 am

                • That sounds a bit hinkey. If all the Jews are in sorry ass shape they said they were in,would the first thing they do,is to take the soldier and show him the gas house? So they take a picture of this dog face standing in front of a sign,that the Jew just led him to,that says ,”gas house”. If this place was as f–ked up as they said it was,wouldn’t they be more interested in the bigger picture? Funny how he happens to be standing in front of a sign that says,”gas house” in German on it. For me,this is where the shit gets interesting. Look at the overall door. It’s f–ked. It’s weathered to no end. Scuff marks all on it. Oddly enough,the shit that’s painted on the door,shows no sign of wear. If the door has that much wear on it,wouldn’t you think that the painted sign on the door,would look along the same line?

                  Comment by Tim — August 18, 2016 @ 1:58 pm

                • Who’s Richard Hawood?

                  Comment by Tim — August 18, 2016 @ 1:05 pm

                • Tim wrote: “Who’s Richard Hawood?”

                  Richard Harwood is the author of “Did six million really die?” (the booklet that brought Ernst Zündel before a court in Canada) and “Nuremberg and other war crime trials” (the book posted by Jim above).

                  Comment by hermie — August 19, 2016 @ 8:44 am

                • Both of Harwood’s books are excellent by the way you can get them in the PDFs if you want them they explain everything about the holohoax If people really want to know the truth.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 19, 2016 @ 9:16 am

                • That shit all happened because of one book? I always thought criminal investigations,are what bought people into courts.

                  Comment by Tim — August 21, 2016 @ 4:02 pm

            • As long as we’re on the subject of shit vanishing,what’s up with burying “ashes”? It’s been mentioned on here before. Why not just take ashes and scatter them to the four winds. I know if this many people were in fact killed,that would be a shit load of ash. If the nazis ran a well oiled machine like everyone said they did,it seems to me they should be able to keep up with scattering the ashes,instead of burying them. The one thing that bugs me. The skeletal structure don’t cook that easy. They’ve taken time to dispose of the ash,but what about the bones? That’s a piss pot load of bones we’re talking about here.

              Comment by Tim — August 18, 2016 @ 7:07 am

    • Jeff wrote: “So, she thought that her friend went to the Sudetenland because this is what she was told.”

      According to what you’ve quoted above, that was more something she assumed than something she was told.

      Comment by hermie — August 19, 2016 @ 8:57 am

      • “Jeff wrote: “So, she thought that her friend went to the Sudetenland because this is what she was told.”

        “According to what you’ve quoted above, that was more something she assumed than something she was told.”

        This is her quote:

        ““I know no one ever believes us nowadays – everyone thinks we knew everything. We knew nothing, it was all kept well secret.” She refuses to admit she was naive in believing that Jews who had been “disappeared” – including her friend Eva – had been sent to villages in the Sudetenland on the grounds that those territories were in need of being repopulated. “We believed it – we swallowed it – it seemed entirely plausible,” she says.

        The key is this:
        “We believed it-we swallowed it-it seemed entirely plausible.”

        Also she specifically mentions the Sudetenland. That’s very specific for an “assumption.”

        Comment by Jeff K. — August 19, 2016 @ 9:59 am

        • Jeff wrote: “The key is this: “We believed it-we swallowed it-it seemed entirely plausible.””

          Now all you have to do is bring a piece of wartime Nazi propaganda stating all the Jews (not only vets and elderlies) were being resettled in the Sudentenland, and the game is won.

          Jeff wrote: “Also she specifically mentions the Sudetenland. That’s very specific for an “assumption.””

          Since when do assumptions need to be vague? The resurrection of Christ seems quite specific to me.

          Moreover Frau Pomsel’s claim is very nonsensical and laughable. The Sudentenland were part of the German Reich during WW2. What kind of eviction program resettles expelled people in another part of the same country when other lands are available?¨Perhaps that makes sense in a very large country like the United States or Russia. But that makes no sense in Europe. Unless for labor purposes. And the Sudentenland was the most pro-Nazi area in the whole Reich. You don’t resettle hundreds of thousands or millions of kikes in a very National Socialist area unless you’re trying to lose as much support as possible. Double nonsense. Frau Pomsel tells BS. Mere senile rambling IMO…

          Comment by hermie — August 19, 2016 @ 1:02 pm

          • “Jeff wrote: “The key is this: “We believed it-we swallowed it-it seemed entirely plausible.””

            “Now all you have to do is bring a piece of wartime Nazi propaganda stating all the Jews (not only vets and elderlies) were being resettled in the Sudentenland, and the game is won.”

            To be honest, I simply don’t care. Even if I could find such a thing it would be crap because that’s not what the Nazi Government was doing with the Jews anyway.

            Jeff wrote: “Also she specifically mentions the Sudetenland. That’s very specific for an “assumption.””

            “Since when do assumptions need to be vague? The resurrection of Christ seems quite specific to me.”

            Ok.

            “Moreover Frau Pomsel’s claim is very nonsensical and laughable. The Sudentenland were part of the German Reich during WW2. What kind of eviction program resettles expelled people in another part of the same country when other lands are available?¨Perhaps that makes sense in a very large country like the United States or Russia. But that makes no sense in Europe. Unless for labor purposes. And the Sudentenland was the most pro-Nazi area in the whole Reich. You don’t resettle hundreds of thousands or millions of kikes in a very National Socialist area unless you’re trying to lose as much support as possible. Double nonsense. Frau Pomsel tells BS. Mere senile rambling IMO…”

            Well, she realized that it was BS when she realized the government she worked for murdered her friend at Auschwitz.

            Comment by Jeff K. — August 19, 2016 @ 1:31 pm

            • speaking of
              killings……finishing up my Nuremberg booklet….

              One of the most widespread myths about the bombing campaigns of the Second World War is that the Germans started the bombing of cities. In fact it was the Royal Air Force which deliberately started this form of aerial warfare, and the Luftwaffe’s blitzkrieg was only their reply to it. In discussing the bombing of cities, one must leave aside the bombardment of cities, which is totally different. A city is bombarded, either from the air or by artillery, in support of approaching troops, whereas a place is bombed for no other reason than to destroy as many buildings and kill as many people as possible. The Nazis were put on trial for allegedly deliberately killing Jewish civilians. Yet the British were not put on trial for deliberately murdering German civilians during aerial bombing raids on civilian targets, such as Dresden. . During the war approximately 537,000 German civilians were killed by Allied bombing. In Britain, an estimated 60,000 civilians were killed by German bombing. Sixty-one German cities, with a total population of 25 million, were totally destroyed. In Britain, large-scale devastation was limited to the central parts of London, Coventry and Plymouth.

              Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 19, 2016 @ 1:42 pm

              • more

                The British decision to provoke these tit-for-tat murders, described by military expert and historian Capt. B. H. Liddell Hart as “the most uncivilised method of warfare the world has known since the Mongol invasions” was taken in secret. Mr. J. M. Spaight, a former Principal Secretary at the Air Ministry writes: Because we were doubtful about the psychological effect of propagandist distortion of the truth that it was we who started the strategic bombing offensive, we have shrunk from giving our great decision of May 11th, 1940 the publicity it deserved. That, surely, was a mistake. It was a splendid decision.

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 19, 2016 @ 1:48 pm

            • Jeff wrote: “Well, she realized that it was BS when she realized the government she worked for murdered her friend at Auschwitz.”

              More likely she ‘realized’ all those Soviet-Allied self-revering horror tales only when the ravages of senility had killed enough of her brain cells to make her tell a laughable nonsensical story such as this one and forget how far from what she actually experienced with her boss the Soviet-Allied childish BS were. Let Alzheimer run free for 2 or 3 more years and she’ll probably even ‘remember’ a gas chamber too…😉

              Comment by hermie — August 19, 2016 @ 4:13 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: