Scrapbookpages Blog

August 20, 2016

What exactly did Hitler write in Mein Kampf about killing the Jews?

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: , , — furtherglory @ 8:30 am
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

There has been a lively discussion, about Hitler, going on recently in the comment section of my blog.  The discussion centers on Hitler’s use of gas to kill Jews during World War II.

I have had to look up Hitler’s exact words, written in his long boring book, entitled “Mein Kampf”, in order to refresh my memory.

In doing a search, I found this website which gives quotes, from Hitler, in an organized manner:

Reading Mein Kampf

The following quote is from the website, cited above:

Reading Mein Kampf

[…] However, the most disturbing and horrifying quote comes right at the end of the book when Hitler gives a hint of the great evil he would soon commit.

[Begin quote]

“At the beginning of the War, or even during the War, if twelve or fifteen thousand of these Jews who were corrupting the nation had been forced to submit to poison gas, just as hundreds of thousands of our best German workers from every social stratum and from every trade and calling had to face it in the field, then the millions of sacrifices made at the front would not have been in vain. On the contrary if twelve thousand of these [Jewish] malefactors had been eliminated in proper time probably the lives of a million decent men, who would be of value to Germany in the future, might have been saved.”

End quote

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that Hitler was referring to the use of poison gas, by the Allies, on the battlefield during World War One.

I could not find any quote in which Hitler advocated killing thousands of Jews, using Zyklon-B gas, in huge underground gas chambers, which looked like crematoria, nor in rooms that looked like shower rooms.

Ask yourself this: If Hitler was so terrible, why did a beautiful young woman stay with him to the bitter end, and then kill herself, beside him.

 

39 Comments »

  1. “jrizoli on August 21, 2016 at 7:00 am
    “If Hitler wanted all the Jews dead all the Jews would have been dead so obviously that wasn’t the game plan sadly for us.”

    That’s a ridiculous argument. The Nazis simply ran out time.

    Once again, though, you display your utter ignorance of the subject. Jews suffered most in the countries the Germans occupied completely, Poland, the parts of the USSR they occupied, Hungary, the Baltic states. In other countries like Romania or Bulagaria they were dealing with sovereign nations they couldn’t trample over. Even France was still a sovereign nation (Vichy) that the Germans had to work with.

    Your comment “sadly for us” says a great deal about you. You call yourself a Christian, is it Christian to wish that Hitler wiped out the Jews?

    “For some reason you feel that the Jews deaths are more important all than any others and I just don’t understand why you can feel that way especially knowing that more German citizens died than Jews died. But to you for some reason aJews death is worth more than a goyim death.”

    Spare me. That’s a load of horse shit.

    “Apparently there is some strange Jewish connection with your life that you can’t let go of and you have to defend. Very odd to say the least.”

    You would think that way. Anyone that believes in actual history, not the crap that deniers peddle, has to be connected to Jews in some way, right, Jim?

    Jim, I don’t know any Jews. There is no “Jewish connection” in my life. My interest is simply the history.

    Comment by Jeff K. — August 21, 2016 @ 9:13 am

    • Well I’m glad to see you’re not that insane to have a Jewish connection but you do have a Jewish attitude and Viewpoint which is just as bad but if you were involved with them personally then your credibility would really be shaking wouldn’t it.
      I keep telling you to read that PDF on the Nuremberg trials to see the real flavor of the Jews but I guess you don’t want to do that once you understand how they control the courts they don’t understand how the Hawks came into play and we’ll see how they buy their lies and deception I’m trying to keep people from learning the truth about what really happened in Germany but for some reason you don’t want to learn the truth you’re pretty happy with your lies.
      By the way just to let you know I tried to get back on the Skeptics forum and I provided information showing who I was with an ID I had no problem with them other than they wanted to see ID so I gave them my ID and he still won’t let me back on the list now that tells you something doesn’t it.
      Any site that Jew run is Despicable in my eyes and this is what they’re trying to do to all the Internet.
      Thank goodness for FG site here it’s the only place we really can say what the truth is because all the other sites have been bought and are now run by the Jewsish mindset.
      Life is all about the Jews if it doesn’t revolve around them then it’s not worth having.

      JR

      Comment by jrizoli — August 21, 2016 @ 9:20 am

      • You wrote: “I keep telling you to read that PDF on the Nuremberg trials to see the real flavor of the Jews but I guess you don’t want to do that once you understand how they control the courts”

        I wrote about the Nuremberg trials on this previous blog post.

        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/the-nuremberg-show-trials-aka-the-nuremberg-international-military-tribunal/

        Since I wrote the blog post, cited above, the place where the trials were held has been converted into a museum, honoring the Jews, and trials are no longer held there.

        Comment by furtherglory — August 21, 2016 @ 9:32 am

        • Actually it’s been converted into a Cult museum dedicated to the Jews.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — August 21, 2016 @ 9:36 am

          • You wrote “Actually [the courtroom] it’s been converted into a Cult museum dedicated to the Jews.”

            The Germans have learned their lesson. If they don’t want Nuremberg to be bombed back to the stone age again, they know that they must bow down to the Jews. There are one million Jews back in Germany now; the Jews know that the Germans are powerless now, and they can lie, steal and cheat all they want to without being arrested.

            Comment by furtherglory — August 21, 2016 @ 9:43 am

      • “Well I’m glad to see you’re not that insane to have a Jewish connection but you do have a Jewish attitude and Viewpoint which is just as bad but if you were involved with them personally then your credibility would really be shaking wouldn’t it.”

        What do you mean, I have a Jewish attitude and viewpoint?

        “I keep telling you to read that PDF on the Nuremberg trials to see the real flavor of the Jews but I guess you don’t want to do that once you understand how they control the courts they don’t understand how the Hawks came into play and we’ll see how they buy their lies and deception I’m trying to keep people from learning the truth about what really happened in Germany but for some reason you don’t want to learn the truth you’re pretty happy with your lies.”

        Jim, I’m sorry, I’ve read what you’ve suggested. It’s time out of my life span I’ll never get back.

        “By the way just to let you know I tried to get back on the Skeptics forum and I provided information showing who I was with an ID I had no problem with them other than they wanted to see ID so I gave them my ID and he still won’t let me back on the list now that tells you something doesn’t it.”

        I don’t know what to tell you. I stopped posting there when things went to moderation.

        “Any site that Jew run is Despicable in my eyes and this is what they’re trying to do to all the Internet.”

        How do you know that it is run by Jews?

        “Thank goodness for FG site here it’s the only place we really can say what the truth is because all the other sites have been bought and are now run by the Jewsish mindset.
        Life is all about the Jews if it doesn’t revolve around them then it’s not worth having.”

        Ok. Well, you have the right to believe whatever you want.

        Comment by Jeff K. — August 21, 2016 @ 9:40 am

        • You wrote: “What do you mean, I have a Jewish attitude and viewpoint?”

          No one could tell you, but Mama tried, Mama tried…” [words from a famous song].

          Comment by furtherglory — August 21, 2016 @ 9:49 am

          • I don’t know what you mean.

            Comment by Jeff K. — August 21, 2016 @ 10:32 am

            • You wrote: “I don’t know what you mean.”

              I mean that you are obviously on the side of the Jews. You believe every word ever spoken by a Jew. You do not study both sides of the Holocaust. You do not read the German side of the story, which is called “Holocaust denial.”

              You are commenting on a Holocaust denial blog, and disputing every word that I write.

              Comment by furtherglory — August 21, 2016 @ 10:45 am

              • As they say……Even a broken clock is right twice a day….
                But I guess when it comes to the HoloHoax deniers like us it doesn’t apply.

                JR

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 21, 2016 @ 10:57 am

                • Not guilty at Nuremberg intro

                  In 1943, it was a “rumor” that Nazis were steaming, frying, parboiling, electrocuting, vacuuming and gassing Jews (see, for example, The Black Book: The Nazi Crime Against the Jewish People, pp. 270, 274, 280, 313, introduced as “evidence” before the Nuremberg Commission); by 1946, the “gassings” had become “fact”, while the steamings, fryings parboilings, electrocutions and vacuumings remained mere “rumor”. (Note: the “steamings” were “proven” in the Pohl Trial, Fourth Nuremberg Trial, NMT IV, 1119-1152). The “evidence” that Nazis “gassed” Jews is qualitatively no better than the “evidence” that they steamed, fried, parboiled, electrocuted, or vacuumed them; it appears legitimate to call this “evidence” into question.

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 21, 2016 @ 10:59 am

                • WW2 propagandists invented nothing new with their Holohoax. They just copied their predecessors, WW1 propagandists and others.

                  “When the public believes that the enemy began the War and blocks profitable and godly peace, the propagandist has achieved his purpose. But to make assurance doubly sure, it is safe to fortify the mind of the nation with examples of the insolence and depravity of the enemy. Any nation who began the War and blocks the peace is incorrigible, wicked and perverse. To insist directly upon these qualities is merely a precaution, and its chief effect is to make it more certain that the enemy could be capable of so monstrous a thing as an aggressive war. Thus, by a circularity of psychological reaction the guilty is satanic and the satanic is guilty [for beginning the War].” – Propaganda Technique in the [First] World War (1927), by Harold D. Lasswell, p.77.

                  Comment by hermie — August 22, 2016 @ 8:40 am

              • “I mean that you are obviously on the side of the Jews. You believe every word ever spoken by a Jew.”

                Are you saying this because I believe in actual history and not Holocaust denial?

                I’m not on anyone’s “side,” whatever that means. You are making a very general statement about me which, frankly, is not true.

                “You do not study both sides of the Holocaust.”

                Have I not displayed some knowledge of Holocaust denial? I have studied it. I’ve been to the websites and even read some of the books.
                Is the problem that I haven’t converted?

                “You do not read the German side of the story,”

                I think even most Germans would dispute what you are saying.

                “which is called “Holocaust denial.”

                No, Holocaust denial is not the “German side of the story.” Holocaust denial disputes the FACT that the Nazis murdered 5-6 million Jews during the last war. Denial seeks to rehabilitate the Nazi regime and clear the name of Hitler, which is akin to rehabilitating the Communist regimes and clearing the name of Stalin.

                Comment by Jeff K. — August 21, 2016 @ 10:58 am

                • You wrote: “Have I not displayed some knowledge of Holocaust denial? I have studied it. I’ve been to the websites and even read some of the books.
                  Is the problem that I haven’t converted?”

                  Yes, the problem is that you have not converted. Go to this website where you can order books written by Germar Rudolf:

                  http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?author_id=1

                  Comment by furtherglory — August 21, 2016 @ 12:12 pm

                • The Holocaust handbooks Audio Only books I will really look into because the other ones I notice already have an agenda made up by the the writers. Solo Han books are good because they give both sides of the story and they actually show you what the other side is saying and I will compare notes I thought that was very helpful so I won’t even consider these other books….. when I see by the title or buy the chapter headings in them that they are prejudiced right from the beginning for particular HoloHoax Viewpoint they want to try to get across I usually shy away from them.
                  I also will have nothing to do with a book that’s written by a Jew about the topic.
                  When I find that an Anglo has written a book about it and has not come to see the truth that makes me even more upset to see that they’ve been blind it so badly by the HoloHoax narrative.
                  Honestly the best books that are out there and there’s plenty of them out there are by the revisionist or at least by people who want to see both sides of the story.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 21, 2016 @ 12:50 pm

                • “Yes, the problem is that you have not converted. Go to this website where you can order books written by Germar Rudolf:”

                  Why? I’ve already read some of the HH. They match no reality that I’m aware of.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 21, 2016 @ 1:00 pm

                • The HH match no reality to people that live in unreality….
                  Not an unusual thing in todays world for people who believe in fairy tales.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 21, 2016 @ 1:11 pm

                • You wrote: “I’ve already read some of the HH. [Holocaust Handbooks] They match no reality that I’m aware of.”

                  That is your problem: you are not aware of the reality of the Holocaust.
                  Before I went to Auschwitz in 2005, I read some of the writing of Germar Rudolf, so that I would know what to look for. His writing was very helpful because I knew what I was looking at.

                  How could you be aware of any reality when you’ve never been there?

                  Comment by furtherglory — August 21, 2016 @ 3:21 pm

                • What I find interesting is… most of the people that have written the books on the HoloHoax were never really there in the camps to investigate fully. Whereas the revisionist are the ones that seem to have given their time and energy to investigating the premises of the so-call extermination camps so it tells me if I’m going to believe anybody I’m going to believe the revisionist because they were actually there investigating, taking samples looking at what was going on where as the Holohuxsters who wrote the books were just writing what they wanted to write to please the Jews.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 21, 2016 @ 3:27 pm

                • “What I find interesting is… most of the people that have written the books on the HoloHoax were never really there in the camps to investigate fully. Whereas the revisionist are the ones that seem to have given their time and energy to investigating the premises of the so-call extermination camps so it tells me if I’m going to believe anybody I’m going to believe the revisionist because they were actually there investigating, taking samples looking at what was going on where is the Holohuxsters who wrote the books were just writing what they wanted to write to please the Jews.”

                  Don’t know who Jean Claude Pressac or Robert Van Pelt are, Jim?

                  Pressac actually started out as leaning towards denial, he was Faurrison’s errand boy. What Pressac found at Auschwitz convinced him that the Holocaust was real.

                  Robert Van Pelt is an architectural historian. He has also written extensively about Auschwitz. He investigated not only the site but the altered blue prints, the ones altering the morgues to gas cambers.

                  Ever hear of Charles Provan? Again, a man who leaned towards denial until he investigated the sites.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 21, 2016 @ 3:53 pm

                • Jeff I’ve read more about them than you think.
                  To really get a good picture of anyone you have to read what the opposition says, it’s only fair.
                  When Raul Hillberg wrote his book the Destruction of The European Jews…..he did not mention ANY of the Revisionist writers and their arguments, you know, what they had to say in his over 1200 page book. Nope! Didn’t happen…. A good writer would present both sides of the story IMO, and let the reader come to his/her own conclusions.
                  Presacc and Van Pelt, Hillberg, had their Jew backed story handed down from the Nuremberg Trials, that they wanted written already, and just made the “facts” fit their story very easy to do if you eliminate all the facts presented.
                  So in other words they wrote a partial half ass story.
                  As a good writer you have to show both sides of what the HoloHoax witnesses said even the ones even making “false” statements, to get the whole picture of the event being written about, they didn’t do that.

                  What makes me stick with the Revisionist side of things is the fact the have a lot to lose as they state their case, what hardships do the HoloHuxsters have to deal with when are confronted with truth……. Hurt Feelings?
                  It’s like a person who is not guilty of a crime and refuses to play the courts game by not plea bargaining the case for less time…..if the person has some integrity he/she will say I’m not guilty no matter what the deal is….. shove it up you ass…..It’s the same for the Revisionist they don’t compromise well knowing that they will serve the time for telling the truth. People don’t go to jail for telling the truth unless they are telling the truth. The HoloHoax writers have compromised for a lesser sentence and avoid the severe repercussions that come from telling the whole story. They are the cowards who don’t show all the information, they hide the important points that actually demolish their own case.
                  They are cowards…..thats what the HoloHoax is about it’s about people who will die for their “faith” in the topic and not give in like the HoloHuxsters who to make a living spreading the lies. Pressac, Van Pelt, Hillberg even some so called Revisionist (David Irving, David Cole, Mark Weber, have all compromised on the HoloHoax story for personal gain, the Hard core Revisionist have not. That to me shows who are the real truthers out there.

                  I could get into each person here above and demolish their arguments but I’m not going to waste my time….
                  The Holocausthandbooks do that if your really interested in reading them with an open mind….so far you say you have looked here and there but not with an open mind.
                  You have your prejudiced Jew based story, that you feel comfortable with and so far that has not changed.
                  Once you understand what happened at the Nuremberg Trials and all the war trials that followed you will see the coverup, and the lies, and then how quickly they had to kill all the German defendants, who by the way were railroaded into false confessions, for lighter sentences, which didn’t work all the time for them.
                  Only a few stood firm, and did so by taking their own lives, or were killed by the HoloHuxsters later on, for telling the truth, and killed quickly without their testimonies coming back to haunt the courts later.

                  Yup, this is how it’s done from those ( HoloHuxsters) that feel they have the truth about the HoloHoax.
                  The HoloHuxsters state their lies, and then prevent the truth from coming out from us Revisionist, thats the way it’s done…..
                  See ya in jail…..No Surrender!

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 22, 2016 @ 10:53 am

                • You wrote: “When Raul Hillberg wrote his book the Destruction of The European Jews…..he did not mention ANY of the Revisionist writers and their arguments, you know, what they had to say in his over 1200 page book. Nope! Didn’t happen…. A good writer would present both sides of the story IMO, and let the reader come to his/her own conclusions.”

                  I wrote about Raul Hilberg in these blog posts:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/raul-hilberg/

                  Comment by furtherglory — August 22, 2016 @ 11:51 am

                • “Jeff I’ve read more about them than you think.
                  To really get a good picture of anyone you have to read what the opposition says, it’s only fair.”

                  Well, you don’t seem to have learned anything.

                  “When Raul Hillberg wrote his book the Destruction of The European Jews…..he did not mention ANY of the Revisionist writers and their arguments, you know, what they had to say in his over 1200 page book. Nope! Didn’t happen…. ”

                  Hilberg wrote that book in 1961. Denial was a bit obscure back then, mainly touted by right-wing fanatics like Elmer Barnes or Nazi apologists like Paul Rassinier.

                  “A good writer would present both sides of the story IMO, and let the reader come to his/her own conclusions.”

                  So, a geographer writing a book needs to include flat-earther arguments? Why?
                  No real historian is under any obligation to include whacked out conspiracy theories in a book on the Holocaust. That just demeans the book. That stuff properly comes under weird shit that people believe in. Michael Shermer and Deborah Lipstadt both wrote books on deniers (others have as well but those are what comes to mind) so it has been addressed. There are websites that address this, Nizkor and Holocaust Controversies immediately come to mind.
                  But, if I was to write a book on the Holocaust I wouldn’t include denier stuff in it. I can see it included on college level courses but not in a serious capacity.

                  “Presacc and Van Pelt, Hillberg, had their Jew backed story handed down from the Nuremberg Trials, that they wanted written already, and just made the “facts” fit their story very easy to do if you eliminate all the facts presented.”

                  Sigh. Jim, Hilberg wrote his book over 10 years after the last of the Nuremberg Trials. There have been other trials since then. Why do you only focus on Nuremberg?
                  Pressac leaned to the denier camp. Faurrison sent him to Auschwitz to collect proof that the gas chambers were not viable, instead Pressac found evidence of the opposite. Even the curators didn’t what Pressac really wanted, they simply let him view the records as they existed.

                  “So in other words they wrote a partial half ass story.”

                  No, they simply recorded historical events.

                  “As a good writer you have to show both sides of what the HoloHoax witnesses said even the ones even making “false” statements, to get the whole picture of the event being written about, they didn’t do that.”

                  Did you know that Hilberg and Pressac relied on GERMAN documents, Jim? And that Hilberg actually pissed off the Jewish community because he didn’t want to clutter his book up with survivor statements?

                  “What makes me stick with the Revisionist side of things is the fact the have a lot to lose as they state their case, what hardships do the HoloHuxsters have to deal with when are confronted with truth……. Hurt Feelings?”

                  I’m crying inside over the poor persecuted deniers.

                  “It’s like a person who is not guilty of a crime and refuses to play the courts game by not plea bargaining the case for less time…..if the person has some integrity he/she will say I’m not guilty no matter what the deal is….. shove it up you ass…..It’s the same for the Revisionist they don’t compromise well knowing that they will serve the time for telling the truth.”

                  Have you ever served a day in prison for your beliefs?

                  “People don’t go to jail for telling the truth unless they are telling the truth.”

                  I’ll repeat my last question.

                  Have you ever served a day in prison for your beliefs?

                  “The HoloHoax writers have compromised for a lesser sentence”

                  That statement makes no sense whatsoever.

                  “and avoid the severe repercussions that come from telling the whole story. They are the cowards who don’t show all the information, they hide the important points that actually demolish their own case.”

                  No, they do not. They simply write the history as it is.

                  “They are cowards…..thats what the HoloHoax is about it’s about people who will die for their “faith” in the topic and not give in like the HoloHuxsters who to make a living spreading the lies. Pressac, Van Pelt, Hillberg even some so called Revisionist (David Irving, David Cole, Mark Weber, have all compromised on the HoloHoax story for personal gain, the Hard core Revisionist have not. That to me shows who are the real truthers out there.”

                  No, Cole, Irving and Weber all figured out that denial all falls apart when you shine a light on it.

                  “I could get into each person here above and demolish their arguments but I’m not going to waste my time….”

                  You couldn’t even if you wanted to.

                  “The Holocausthandbooks do that if your really interested in reading them with an open mind….so far you say you have looked here and there but not with an open mind.”

                  Jim, for a brief period of time denial became viable for me, some of the arguments are persuasive. The problem is that in the end I know too much about the history to be roped in by a dog and pony show.

                  “You have your prejudiced Jew based story, that you feel comfortable with and so far that has not changed.”

                  See the above.

                  “Once you understand what happened at the Nuremberg Trials and all the war trials that followed you will see the coverup, and the lies, and then how quickly they had to kill all the German defendants,”

                  God, that’s funny. Yes, for the initial trials the allies hung those convicted and sentenced to death. As time wore on later trials no longer had death sentences and most of the defendants served laughably short sentences. Now, the trials under the Communists were different but even then death sentences and even convictions were not automatic.

                  “who by the way were railroaded into false confessions, for lighter sentences, which didn’t work all the time for them.”

                  Proof of this, please.

                  “Only a few stood firm, and did so by taking their own lives, or were killed by the HoloHuxsters later on, for telling the truth, and killed quickly without their testimonies coming back to haunt the courts later.”

                  Evidence of this. Names, dates, proof that these men were murdered.

                  “Yup, this is how it’s done from those ( HoloHuxsters) that feel they have the truth about the HoloHoax.
                  The HoloHuxsters state their lies, and then prevent the truth from coming out from us Revisionist, thats the way it’s done…..”

                  ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

                  “See ya in jail…..No Surrender!”

                  Spare me the martyr complex.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 22, 2016 @ 12:55 pm

                • “That is your problem: you are not aware of the reality of the Holocaust.
                  Before I went to Auschwitz in 2005, I read some of the writing of Germar Rudolf, so that I would know what to look for.

                  How could you be aware of any reality when you’ve never been there?”

                  I’ve never been to the Eiffel Tower. Does that mean it does not exist?

                  Really?

                  I’ll tell you what.

                  Tell me where the Jews went, the ones sent to the Action Reinhard Camps. Give me the locations, along with proof.

                  If you can do that then we’ll have something to talk about.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — August 21, 2016 @ 3:48 pm

  2. “furtherglory on August 21, 2016 at 6:57 am
    You wrote: “Jews don’t like Hitler because he wanted them all to die”

    “Hitler did not want all the Jews to die. He wanted them to get out of Germany and go to some other country to lie, cheat and steal.”

    Yes, he wanted them out Germany. The “lie, cheat and steal” bit is not true.

    “Remember the ship named the “Saint Louis.” America could have taken all the Jews in Germany and given them a new home. But for some unknown reason, America didn’t want the Jews.”

    I thought America was controlled by Jews.

    America had immigration quotas. The idea that America would or could take 500,000 Jews is ridiculous. It also wouldn’t take 500,000 Italians or Japanese.

    Comment by Jeff K. — August 21, 2016 @ 9:01 am

  3. “Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that Hitler was referring to the use of poison gas, by the Allies, on the battlefield during World War One.”

    Actually he’s saying he wanted to hold the “Hebrew Corruptors” under the gas. He believed this would have saved Germany. The reality is that the German Jews of his time were conservative patriots, many of whom served honorably. Just like Hitler.

    Comment by Jeff K. — August 20, 2016 @ 8:55 pm

  4. “Ask yourself this: If Hitler was so terrible, why did a beautiful young woman stay with him to the bitter end, and then kill herself, beside him.”
    Just look at his picture.
    This is picture of nice man – bright, honest, confident, proud, successful, compassionate, gentle. In the same time: very strong and determined.
    Eva Braun had decided to follow him to the end.

    Comment by Gasan — August 20, 2016 @ 7:50 pm

    • “Ask yourself this: If Hitler was so terrible, why did a beautiful young woman stay with him to the bitter end, and then kill herself, beside him.”

      “Just look at his picture.
      This is picture of nice man – bright, honest, confident, proud, successful, compassionate, gentle. In the same time: very strong and determined.
      Eva Braun had decided to follow him to the end.”

      I think I’m going to be sick……..😳

      Hitler was a remote introvert. He lacked empathy and believed, just like Stalin, that the ends justified any means. He dragged his country into war and left it divided and in ruins. In the end his hatred and megalomania left him broken and raving in a burning city while his world collapsed around him.

      Yeah. Real compassionate. His people suffered occupation, rape and plunder because of him, yet he believed that they failed him.

      What a shock…..a pretty young girl attracted to a powerful man. Yeah, I’ve never heard that before.

      Comment by Jeff K. — August 20, 2016 @ 8:50 pm

      • Jeff…. it’s really hard for me to understand how you can know so much about a person when you never met them. I mean really let’s be fair about this the only thing you know about Hitler is what you have read as and what you’ve been told by the more than prejudice media….so the story you’re going to get is definitely not going to be the truth…. so for you to come to judgment on a man you’ve never met personally but yet you think you know all about him because you read it somewhere is just beyond reason.
        Hitler is most likely the most misaligned misjudged and lied about man in history and the reason why people can’t say anything nice about him is because if they do they are going to lose their jobs or lose whatever position they have in life because they’re not going along with everyone else.
        It’s called sovial conformity. Very few people can stand on their own and make decisions on their own without some coaching.
        What’s sadly laughable about all this is you actually believe what everyone says and you never ever heard the other side of the story and you don’t care to hear the other side of the story because in your own mind you want to believe what you want to believe. Like I said for you to even say what you said you should be ashamed of yourself because you never ever met him. The honest answer would have been I’ve never met the man so I really can’t say anything accept what I’ve Been Told.
        That would have been the honest answer.

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — August 20, 2016 @ 9:20 pm

        • “Jeff…. it’s really hard for me to understand how you can know so much about a person when you never met them. I mean really let’s be fair about this the only thing you know about Hitler is what you have read as and what you’ve been told by the more than prejudice media….so the story you’re going to get is definitely not going to be the truth…. ”

          I’ve heard and read similar things on Stalin and Mao. Should I not believe those things either?
          What about Roosevelt? Or Churchill?

          “so for you to come to judgment on a man you’ve never met personally but yet you think you know all about him because you read it somewhere is just beyond reason.”

          Uh, Jim, Hitler is dead. All I have left is what I read or watch about him.

          “Hitler is most likely the most misaligned misjudged and lied about man in history”

          Why?

          “and the reason why people can’t say anything nice about him is because if they do they are going to lose their jobs or lose whatever position they have in life because they’re not going along with everyone else.”

          I’ll risk it.
          Hitler was a brave soldier during WW I. You don’t get two Iron Crosses for being a coward.
          There, see, Jim. I just said something nice about him.
          He also liked dogs. I share that with him.
          Feel better now?
          Oh, incidentally, William Shirer, Richard Evans and Ian Kershaw said the same thing about him. Shirer’s book is a classic and Evans and Kershaw are both well respected historians.

          “It’s called sovial conformity. Very few people can stand on their own and make decisions on their own without some coaching.”

          I just did. So far no black helicopters or avenging Jews at my doorstop.

          “What’s sadly laughable about all this is you actually believe what everyone says and you never ever heard the other side of the story and you don’t care to hear the other side of the story because in your own mind you want to believe what you want to believe.”

          Jim, I’ve read denier material. I read that shitty book you suggested, “The Bad War.”
          I’ve even watched some of the “Greatest Story Never Told.” I said “some” because it is really bad and I shut it off when it became unbearable.

          “Like I said for you to even say what you said you should be ashamed of yourself because you never ever met him.”

          Not feeling the slightest bit ashamed. Let me check again.

          No, still not ashamed.

          “The honest answer would have been I’ve never met the man so I really can’t say anything accept what I’ve Been Told.
          That would have been the honest answer.”

          No, it is not the “honest answer.” I’ve read enough about him to know who he was. That extends to any historical figure, not just Hitler.

          Comment by Jeff K. — August 20, 2016 @ 11:45 pm

          • jrizsoli wrote: ““Hitler is most likely the most misaligned misjudged and lied about man in history”

            and then you wrote “Why?”

            Hitler is considered the worst person that ever lived because he didn’t bow low enough to the Jews. The first law of the world is “Must love Jews.”

            Comment by furtherglory — August 21, 2016 @ 6:26 am

            • “Hitler is considered the worst person that ever lived because he didn’t bow low enough to the Jews. The first law of the world is “Must love Jews.””

              No, it isn’t.
              Jews don’t like Hitler because he wanted them all to die.

              Comment by Jeff K. — August 21, 2016 @ 6:44 am

              • You wrote: “Jews don’t like Hitler because he wanted them all to die”
                Hitler did not want all the Jews to die. He wanted them to get out of Germany and go to some other country to lie, cheat and steal. Remember the ship named the “Saint Louis.” America could have taken all the Jews in Germany and given them a new home. But for some unknown reason, America didn’t want the Jews.

                Comment by furtherglory — August 21, 2016 @ 6:57 am

                • None of the other countries wanted to Jews which shows that they knew all about them and how they operate. At least Hitler was upfront on why he didn’t like the Jews and tried to get rid of them not by killing but by deporting them out of the country. But the other countries they weren’t honest about it at all…. they didn’t accept them but they gave no reason but down deep the people that rejected the Jews did it because they knew that the Jews were not good people to have around and when you look at the United States today or any country that they live in most of the problems can be centered around them.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — August 21, 2016 @ 7:05 am

              • If Hitler wanted all the Jews dead all the Jews would have been dead so obviously that wasn’t the game plan sadly for us.
                For some reason you feel that the Jews deaths are more important all than any others and I just don’t understand why you can feel that way especially knowing that more German citizens died than Jews died. But to you for some reason aJews death is worth more than a goyim death.
                Apparently there is some strange Jewish connection with your life that you can’t let go of and you have to defend. Very odd to say the least.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — August 21, 2016 @ 7:00 am

                • You wrote: “For some reason you feel that the Jews deaths are more important all than any others and I just don’t understand why you can feel that way especially knowing that more German citizens died than Jews died.”

                  German citizens don’t count; they are the goyim who are not human. Only Jewish lives matter.

                  Comment by furtherglory — August 21, 2016 @ 7:05 am

  5. Read what he wrote about the Jews from his days in Vienna. He didn’t much care for their lack of affinity with proper hygiene or clean clothes. He didn’t agree with their religion. He said it was another religion that required tolerance from the people,but no where in there did he advocate murder.

    Comment by Tim — August 20, 2016 @ 10:13 am

  6. I tend to agree with you that the poison gas that he was referring to was the gas that was used during World War One as he was exposed to it himself he had to go to the hospital later because of his exposure to that gas.

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — August 20, 2016 @ 9:04 am

    • Herr Hitler was no doubt referring to the Bolshevik Jews in Berlin, who, while patriotic Germans were fighting and dying in a war instigated by Zionist Jew led Britain, had begun a communist revolution in the Fatherland, so Britain would be in the winning side and the treacherous, traitorous Zionist Jews would get their Balfour promised “homeland” in Palestine. These parasitic slugs didn’t give eine Scheiße for their patriotic coreligionists fighting and dying for Germany in the trenches with Herr Hitler. With the spy apparatus that Germany had, I have very little doubt that by the time he wrote Mein Kampf, he was well aware of the circumstance whereby Zionist Jews, particularly Brandeis had cajoled the dunderhead Wilson into seeking a declaration of war against Germany, a war in which the interests of the USA were nil, nada, überhaupt keine!

      Comment by shafarnullifidian — August 20, 2016 @ 1:21 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: