Scrapbookpages Blog

August 29, 2016

How the ruins of Auschwitz-Birkenau have changed over the years

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: , , , — furtherglory @ 3:55 pm
Recent photo of the ruins of a gas chamber

Recent photo of the ruins of the Krema II gas chamber at the Auschwitz-Birkenau memorial site

In the photo above, note the height of the trees in the background. The old photo below shows virtually no trees.

A photo of the same ruins, taken in 1945

Photo of the ruins of Krema II at Auschwitz-Birkenau, taken in 1945

My photo of the ruins taken in 1998

My 2005 photo of the same ruins

Krema II at Auschwitz-Birkenau, shown in the photos above, was the site of the largest mass murder in the history of mankind, according to Robert Jan Van Pelt, a noted Holocaust historian.

It was here that over 500,000 Jews were  gassed to death with Zyklon-B, an insecticide that was also used to disinfect clothing in the camp, according to Mr. Van Pelt.

The old black and white photo was taken shortly after Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviet Union on January 27, 1945.

The photo at the top of the page shows the same view of the ruins of Krema II, taken recently. The trees in the background are at the west end of the Auschwitz II camp, aka Birkenau.

These photos show the on-going effort to preserve the ruins of Krema II. Robert Jan Van Pelt calls Krema II the “Holy of Holies.” He feels that this is a place that demands great reverence and respect for the thousands of innocent victims who perished here.

My 2005 photo of the ruins of the oven room for Krema II

My 2005 photo of the ruins of the oven room in Krema II where bodies were burned

Old photo shows Krema II before it was blown up

Old photo shows Krema II building before it was blown up

The old black and white photo above shows the Krema II building in 1943, when it was still under construction; the roof of the partially-underground gas chamber, covered with about two inches of snow, is on the right.

The ceiling of the gas chamber room was around eight feet high; the exterior roof was about three feet above ground.

There were four holes in the roof of the gas chambers in both Krema II and Krema III; the roofs were made of reinforced concrete, six inches thick. Through these four holes on the roof, an SS man, wearing a gas mask, would lower an open can of Zyklon-B gas pellets down into four wire-mesh columns inside the gas chamber.

When the gassing was finished, the pellets were retrieved and sent back to the Degesch company so that they could be filled with poison and used again.

Michael Kula, a Holocaust survivor, testified as an eye-witness to the use of wire-mesh columns for the Zyklon-B pellets, but these columns are no longer in existence.

 

 

24 Comments »

  1. There neither were, nor are there there presently, any holes in the ceiling of the alleged Krema II & III ‘gas chambers’ in Auschwitz. The mesh columns are also a complete Jewish fabrication, and there are absolutely no traces of Zyklon B in the walls that prove these rooms could ever have been used for gassing humans. Holocaust scholars such as Germar Rudolf and Fred Leuchter have conclusively proven so with their exhaustive investigations, video proof can be found on JewTube and other websites showing this.

    The buildings alleged to have been gas chambers were used either as air raid shelters (Krema I) or to store and cremate the corpses of Jews and others who died of starvation and typhus (Kremas II to V), due to the Allied campaign of bombing the railway tracks, in order to degrade the German ability to continue the war. German architectural plans describe these rooms as ‘Leichenkeller’ or ‘corpse cellar’, and were constructed below ground level in order to keep bodies cool, before being disposed of in crematory ovens.

    The side effect of keeping Jews (who were considered highly subversive to German society, and thus to be segregated in the camps), who had not perished in the fire bombings of German cities, thanks to the ‘noble’ efforts of British and American air forces to murder women, children and old people in their beds, or in the streets, and who had been receiving better food rations than the average German citizen (despite the propagandistic lies from Holohoax sur-LIE-vors), instead got to suffer debilitating disease and malnutrition because needed food and medical supplies could not reach them before the Soviets liberated the camps.

    Oh, the irony.

    Comment by John Smith — August 30, 2016 @ 4:06 am

    • @John Smith on August 30, 2016 at 4:06 am

      “There neither were, nor are there there presently, any holes in the ceiling of the alleged Krema II & III ‘gas chambers’ in Auschwitz.”

      Actually, there are:

      http://web.archive.org/web/20010302035524/http://www.revisingrevisionism.com/

      This essay was written by Charles Provan, a man that leaned toward denial but did his own research. He discovered the holes on his trip to Birkenau.

      “The mesh columns are also a complete Jewish fabrication,”

      Except that they show up in an inventory:

      http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/19430331-inventory/

      “and there are absolutely no traces of Zyklon B in the walls that prove these rooms could ever have been used for gassing humans.”

      Actually you are wrong. Leuchter, did, in fact, find traces of Zyclon B in the chambers. However, he dismissed it as a result of fumigating the chambers for lice.
      He was incorrect, as proved by the Poles in 1994:

      http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/

      “Holocaust scholars such as Germar Rudolf and Fred Leuchter have conclusively proven so with their exhaustive investigations, video proof can be found on JewTube and other websites showing this.”

      Both debunked by the above.
      Oh, can’t forget forensic tests conducted by the Poles in 1945:

      http://holocaustcontroversies.yuku.com/topic/1894

      Proved that ZB was used to gas people.

      “The buildings alleged to have been gas chambers were used either as air raid shelters (Krema I)”

      Wrong on this as well. Krema I was originally designed as an actual crematorium. Later it was converted to an air raid shelter but before then it was used as a makeshift gas chamber.

      “or to store and cremate the corpses of Jews and others who died of starvation and typhus (Kremas II to V),”

      Why were heating devices installed in Kremas II and III if they were storage areas for corpses?
      Why were there so many Sonderkommandos assigned to these buildings if the idea was to cremate only those that died during epidemics?
      Why were there so many crematoria built in Birkenau? The number far outstripped those needed to handle typhus epidemics:

      http://www.vho.org/GB/c/CM/body-disposal.html

      “due to the Allied campaign of bombing the railway tracks, in order to degrade the German ability to continue the war. German architectural plans describe these rooms as ‘Leichenkeller’ or ‘corpse cellar’, and were constructed below ground level in order to keep bodies cool, before being disposed of in crematory ovens.”

      Why would there be heating devices (see above)?

      “The side effect of keeping Jews (who were considered highly subversive to German society, and thus to be segregated in the camps),”

      Which Jews? German, Austrian, Polish, etc.?

      “who had not perished in the fire bombings of German cities, thanks to the ‘noble’ efforts of British and American air forces to murder women, children and old people in their beds, or in the streets,”

      While allied bombing remains controversial the ultimate responsibility for the suffering of the German people rests with Adolf Hitler. He started the war that caused all of those deaths.

      “and who had been receiving better food rations than the average German citizen (despite the propagandistic lies from Holohoax sur-LIE-vors),”

      What is your proof that concentration camp inmates, including Jews, received better rations?

      “instead got to suffer debilitating disease and malnutrition because needed food and medical supplies could not reach them before the Soviets liberated the camps.”

      Exacerbated by the horrendous treatment they suffered at the hands of their guards, the crowding of so many people together and the forced marches to camps inside Germany.

      Comment by Jeff K. — August 30, 2016 @ 8:26 am

      • You wrote about a man who was an eye witness to the gas chambers.
        I wrote about this on this blog post.

        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/10/15/eye-witness-description-of-the-procedure-used-in-the-auschwitz-birkenau-gas-chambers/

        Comment by furtherglory — August 30, 2016 @ 9:01 am

        • “You mentioned Charles Provan who was an eye witness to the gas chambers.
          I wrote about Charles Provan on this blog post.”

          ?

          Charles Provan was someone who did research on the gas chambers, he was not an actual witness to the procedure.

          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_D._Provan

          Comment by Jeff K. — August 30, 2016 @ 10:20 am

      • Jeff wrote: “Except that they show up in an inventory: http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/19430331-inventory/

        No, they don’t. ‘Drahtnetzeinschiebvorrichtung’ is a male word. A Kula column would have been named with a female word. ‘Draht’ and ‘Netz’ mean wire mesh. ‘Einschieb’ comes from the verb ‘einschieben’ which means to push [something into a hole], to penetrate, and which makes a male word of ‘Drahtnetzeinschiebvorrichtung.’ And ‘vorrrichtung’ means device. So a ‘Drahtnetzeinschiebvorrichtung’ was very probably a mere wire mesh stretcher used to put dead bodies in crematory ovens. For obvious reasons, a wire mesh hollow column IN WHICH pellets were dropped (i.e. a device penetrated by something) would have been named with a female word, not with a male word such as ‘Drahtnetzeinschiebvorrichtung.’

        Comment by hermie — August 31, 2016 @ 7:26 am

        • That’s nice.

          I’ll tell you what, account for the 900,000 or so Jews sent to Birkenau that were never given registration numbers and never showed up in other camps and I’ll be well on my way to becoming a denier.

          Comment by Jeff K. — August 31, 2016 @ 7:33 am

          • No need to come with your usual “where did they go?” fallacy. I confess that my comment was some kind of big einschiebvorrichtung pushing your dear gold argument deep into your ass. But this is no reason to get mad about me. Moderate your gay feelings, please…😉

            Comment by hermie — August 31, 2016 @ 7:46 am

            • “No need to come with your usual “where did they go?” fallacy.”

              It’s not a fallacy. It’s the big fly in the denier ointment.

              “I confess that my comment was some kind of big einschiebvorrichtung pushing your dear gold argument deep into your ass.”

              You want to put what up my ass?????????

              Hermie, look, nothing against you and I’m sure that you are a nice person, but, you are not my type. I like lady parts, not bratwurst and buns.
              Maybe you should get in touch with Schlageter. I understand he has an SS uniform in his, er, um, closet.

              “But this is no reason to get mad about me. Moderate your gay feelings, please… ;-)”

              Hermie, I’m not the one talking about putting things up people’s asses. That would be you, which, frankly, is really gay. I didn’t know you had it in you but apparently you’ve had something up you.

              Comment by Jeff K. — August 31, 2016 @ 8:05 am

              • Jeff wrote: “It’s not a fallacy. It’s the big fly in the denier ointment.”

                No big fly. A special treatment for ‘deniers.’ The last state-sponsored reverse burden of proof in modern societies. A theocratic nonsense…

                Prove 5-6 million Jews were buried or/and cremated here and there during WW2 as any accuser in this world would do, and you’ll perhaps stop looking like a mere supersticious zealot fearfully fleeing the demonstration of his dear beliefs. Basic methodology of proof and you know it. The victors’ trick of alleged “facts of common knowledge” and of “pics of typhus victims prove the use of homicidal gas chambers” was patently a fraud and you know it too. Frankly, your “Prove Jesus didn’t walk on water” evasion is laughable. People just don’t fade out as they allegedly did in the Holocaust mythology. Perhaps believable in the 1940s but certainly ridiculous in the 21st century.

                Jeff wrote: “You want to put what up my ass?????????”

                I want to put nothing up your ass. It’s already deep in there. So deep it’s no longer a job for a proctologist. That’s the business of a surgeon now…😉

                Comment by hermie — August 31, 2016 @ 11:39 pm

                • “Jeff wrote: “It’s not a fallacy. It’s the big fly in the denier ointment.”

                  “No big fly. A special treatment for ‘deniers.’ The last state-sponsored reverse burden of proof in modern societies. A theocratic nonsense…”

                  Well, they went somewhere if they didn’t die. Prove where they went and we can talk.

                  “Prove 5-6 million Jews were buried or/and cremated here and there during WW2 as any accuser in this world would do,”

                  I’m done with show and tell. Prove where the Jews went or admit you don’t know and have no evidence to back up this denier “theory.”

                  “and you’ll perhaps stop looking like a mere supersticious zealot fearfully fleeing the demonstration of his dear beliefs.”

                  Hermie, I’ve posted links and articles. I asked you to debunk Ponary and you failed.

                  “Basic methodology of proof and you know it.”

                  As I’ve said, deniers are peddling a different version of history. You have to prove it or admit you have nothing to base your “theory” on.

                  “The victors’ trick of alleged “facts of common knowledge” and of “pics of typhus victims prove the use of homicidal gas chambers” was patently a fraud and you know it too.”

                  WTF are you talking about, “facts of common knowledge?” Where have I said, or anyone else for that matter, that “pics of typhus victims prove the use of homicidal gas chambers?” Hermie, there are no pictures of Nazi gassing victims.
                  No, that’s not quite correct. There are these:

                  https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yadvashem.org%2Fyv%2Fen%2Feducation%2Fcourses%2Fcommemoration_gmul%2Fimages%2Flesson13_14b.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yadvashem.org%2Fyv%2Fen%2Feducation%2Fnewsletter%2F29%2Fphotographs_sonderkommando.asp&docid=yhgnkyPbXbmS6M&tbnid=hHTVGMavDWabpM%3A&w=515&h=650&hl=en-us&client=safari&bih=696&biw=414&ved=0ahUKEwi30u6A1e7OAhVE6GMKHYC3CzsQMwgeKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8

                  “Frankly, your “Prove Jesus didn’t walk on water” evasion is laughable.”

                  WTF does that mean?

                  “People just don’t fade out as they allegedly did in the Holocaust mythology.”

                  You actually mean “denier mythology.” According to denier mythology the Germans deported Jews to the Soviet Union instead of killing them.
                  Not mythology? Prove it.

                  “Perhaps believable in the 1940s but certainly ridiculous in the 21st century.”

                  Then why do you continue to believe it?

                  Jeff wrote: “You want to put what up my ass?????????”

                  “I want to put nothing up your ass. It’s already deep in there. So deep it’s no longer a job for a proctologist. That’s the business of a surgeon now… ;-)”

                  Why are you still talking about my ass?

                  I swear, between Schlageter wanting to piss on me and you talking about my ass, it really does prove you deniers are freaky types.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 1, 2016 @ 10:17 am

                • Hahaha Seeing you turn red when required to work along a normal burden of proof, is hilarious. Your “deniers are peddling a different version of history” almost killed me…

                  Jeff wrote: “WTF are you talking about, “facts of common knowledge?” ”

                  I was referring to the Constitution of the Nuremberg IMT.

                  Art. 21: “The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge”

                  Jeff wrote: “Where have I said, or anyone else for that matter, that “pics of typhus victims prove the use of homicidal gas chambers?””

                  Such pics are constantly used to ‘prove’ the victors’ propaganda about gas chambers and other BS…

                  …and there were used for this specific purpose from the very beginning.


                  https://postimg.org/image/ln3up2ae3/

                  Prior to that climax in the history of atrocity propaganda and public deception, a significant number of people in Allied countries disbelieved the stories about Nazi gas chambers & other horror stuff and used to just dismiss such stories as mere ‘atrocity stories’ very similar to the anti-German atrocity stories of WW1.


                  https://postimg.org/image/684d2kg0r/

                  Jeff wrote: “Why are you still talking about my ass?”

                  Getting humiliated isn’t getting it up ones ass in English? It is in French. Hence my comment.

                  Don’t make as if you hadn’t understood that Schlageter doesn’t want to piss on you but only expressed his disrespect for you when he said that. This is ridiculous…

                  Comment by hermie — September 1, 2016 @ 6:10 pm

                • “Hahaha Seeing you turn red when required to work along a normal burden of proof, is hilarious. Your “deniers are peddling a different version of history” almost killed me…”

                  Huh?
                  Is this one of those “French things” I don’t understand?
                  I’m not sure how I can be clearer….
                  Ok, how about this:
                  Napoleon Bonaparte was born in Sweden. His mother was a six-foot-tall Nubian, his father was a five-foot-tall Egyptian man with three testicles. Napoleon spent his childhood wrangling rattlesnakes and milking goats.

                  Now, if I presented this as historical fact, you’d want me to prove it, right?
                  Well, that’s how I feel about the denier “theory” that the Jews wound up in the USSR. You are presenting an alternate theory about what happened to the Jews during WW II. I want you to prove it. Get crackin’.

                  Jeff wrote: “WTF are you talking about, “facts of common knowledge?” ”

                  “I was referring to the Constitution of the Nuremberg IMT.”

                  Thanks for the reference.

                  Art. 21: “The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge”

                  Jeff wrote: “Where have I said, or anyone else for that matter, that “pics of typhus victims prove the use of homicidal gas chambers?””

                  “Such pics are constantly used to ‘prove’ the victors’ propaganda about gas chambers and other BS…”

                  Be specific.

                  “…and there were used for this specific purpose from the very beginning.”

                  That’s nice.

                  https://postimg.org/image/ln3up2ae3/

                  “Prior to that climax in the history of atrocity propaganda and public deception, a significant number of people in Allied countries disbelieved the stories about Nazi gas chambers & other horror stuff and used to just dismiss such stories as mere ‘atrocity stories’ very similar to the anti-German atrocity stories of WW1.”

                  I don’t dispute that a lot of people disbelieved the stories coming out of Eastern Europe. However, what the Poles, Soviets, British and US found after the war confirmed that bad things happened.

                  https://postimg.org/image/684d2kg0r/

                  Jeff wrote: “Why are you still talking about my ass?”

                  “Getting humiliated isn’t getting it up ones ass in English? It is in French. Hence my comment.”

                  Uh, no. But it does say a lot about you freaky French.

                  “Don’t make as if you hadn’t understood that Schlageter doesn’t want to piss on you but only expressed his disrespect for you when he said that. This is ridiculous…”

                  Hermie, I don’t give a shit what Schlageter thinks, believes or says about me.
                  I have as much respect for a tick on a flea’s balls as I do for Schlageter. Come to think of it, I actually respect the tick on a flea’s balls MORE. As far as the food chain goes, Sclageter exists somewhere between a piece of whale shit on the bottom of the ocean and the slimy microbes that feast on it. The only life form lower than that is Friedrich Berg.

                  Naturally I say all of that with all due respect.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 1, 2016 @ 7:00 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “Huh? Is this one of those “French things” I don’t understand?”

                  No, it isn’t. Just basic burden of proof.

                  Jeff wrote:” I’m not sure how I can be clearer….”

                  Be reassured. That’s crystal clear. You don’t plan to accept a normal burden of proof because you know that it would be devastating for your testimonial myth. Already noted a long time ago. Nothing new.

                  Jeff wrote: “Ok, how about this: Napoleon Bonaparte was born in Sweden. His mother was a six-foot-tall Nubian, his father was a five-foot-tall Egyptian man with three testicles. Napoleon spent his childhood wrangling rattlesnakes and milking goats.”

                  How about this? Napoleon was a half-midget aggressive because of his short stature, British-sponsored recorded history claims. But this is a myth. Napoleon was in fact a bit taller than the average French men of his time. A myth so widespread that it’s today known was the Napoleon complex or syndrome. Just an example of how reliable victors’ recorded history is…

                  Jeff wrote: “Now, if I presented this as historical fact, you’d want me to prove it, right? Well, that’s how I feel about the denier “theory” that the Jews wound up in the USSR. You are presenting an alternate theory about what happened to the Jews during WW II. I want you to prove it. Get crackin’.”

                  Alternate only for the people gullible enough to believe that the victors of 1945 conducted postwar ‘trials’ of the vanquished in order to make the truth emerge and that academic historians’ job has already been anything but the novelized legitimization of the rulers (as well as the legitimization of the latter’s moral standards, agendas, etc.) of their time.

                  Jeff wrote: “Be specific.”

                  The pics of emaciated typhic inmates in German concentration camps. Holocaust pics, average people would say.

                  Jeff wrote: “I don’t dispute that a lot of people disbelieved the stories coming out of Eastern Europe. However, what the Poles, Soviets, British and US found after the war confirmed that bad things happened.”

                  Uh no, it didn’t. It just showed that the 1945 victors’ propaganda was solely based on deliberate misrepresentations and public delusions for demonization purposes, and that massive epidemics such as the ones raging in Germany in spring 1945 were a terrible plight more or less forgotten but leading to horrifying scenes.

                  Jeff wrote: “Uh, no. But it does say a lot about you freaky French.”

                  I speak French. I’m not French, no more than an American is English.

                  Jeff wrote: “Hermie, I don’t give a shit what Schlageter thinks, believes or says about me. I have as much respect for a tick on a flea’s balls as I do for Schlageter. Come to think of it, I actually respect the tick on a flea’s balls MORE. As far as the food chain goes, Sclageter exists somewhere between a piece of whale shit on the bottom of the ocean and the slimy microbes that feast on it. The only life form lower than that is Friedrich Berg.”

                  At least, you now admit that you had well understood that Schlageter never planned to piss on you and that you were just pretending not to understand that, a trick (i.e. a deliberate misrepresentation based on a feigned misunderstanding) you use quite often.

                  Jeff wrote: “Naturally I say all of that with all due respect.”

                  Naturally. Obvious…😉

                  Comment by hermie — September 2, 2016 @ 7:54 am

                • Jeff wrote: “Huh? Is this one of those “French things” I don’t understand?”

                  “No, it isn’t. Just basic burden of proof.”

                  No, denier ducking and dodging.
                  Hermie, simply admit that deniers have no proof and be done.

                  Jeff wrote:” I’m not sure how I can be clearer….”

                  “Be reassured. That’s crystal clear. You don’t plan to accept a normal burden of proof because you know that it would be devastating for your testimonial myth. Already noted a long time ago. Nothing new.”

                  What’s crystal clear is that you have no answers. Admit that and make it easier on both of us.

                  Jeff wrote: “Ok, how about this: Napoleon Bonaparte was born in Sweden. His mother was a six-foot-tall Nubian, his father was a five-foot-tall Egyptian man with three testicles. Napoleon spent his childhood wrangling rattlesnakes and milking goats.”

                  “How about this? Napoleon was a half-midget aggressive because of his short stature, British-sponsored recorded history claims. But this is a myth. Napoleon was in fact a bit taller than the average French men of his time.”

                  Good for him. As he died 200 years ago I don’t think anyone really cares. But thanks for clearing that up.

                  “A myth so widespread that it’s today known was the Napoleon complex or syndrome. Just an example of how reliable victors’ recorded history is…”

                  A detail. No one ever claimed that Napoleon didn’t exist. You know about it so I don’t think anyone is really trying to conceal it. But I appreciate you sharing it with me.

                  See, now, if you just applied yourself to the denier problem of where the Jews went…..
                  But, you have no answers, you and I both know that. At least you still aren’t trying with “Rudenko’s Camps….”

                  Jeff wrote: “Now, if I presented this as historical fact, you’d want me to prove it, right? Well, that’s how I feel about the denier “theory” that the Jews wound up in the USSR. You are presenting an alternate theory about what happened to the Jews during WW II. I want you to prove it. Get crackin’.”

                  “Alternate only for the people gullible enough to believe that the victors of 1945 conducted postwar ‘trials’ of the vanquished in order to make the truth emerge and that academic historians’ job has already been anything but the novelized legitimization of the rulers (as well as the legitimization of the latter’s moral standards, agendas, etc.) of their time.”

                  See, you just wrote something but the only thing I see is you trying to conceal the fact you have no answers.

                  Jeff wrote: “Be specific.”

                  “The pics of emaciated typhic inmates in German concentration camps. Holocaust pics, average people would say.”

                  They wouldn’t necessarily be wrong. The forced deportation of people from the collapsing fringes of the Nazi Empire to overcrowded camps in Germany reminds me of what happened with the Red Army POWs. That is an aspect of the Holocaust.

                  Jeff wrote: “I don’t dispute that a lot of people disbelieved the stories coming out of Eastern Europe. However, what the Poles, Soviets, British and US found after the war confirmed that bad things happened.”

                  “Uh no, it didn’t.”

                  Uh, yes, it did.

                  “It just showed that the 1945 victors’ propaganda was solely based on deliberate misrepresentations and public delusions for demonization purposes, and that massive epidemics such as the ones raging in Germany in spring 1945 were a terrible plight more or less forgotten but leading to horrifying scenes.”

                  But a result of insane Nazi policies towards the inmates of concentration camps showed the depths to which the Nazi Government was willing to sink.

                  Jeff wrote: “Uh, no. But it does say a lot about you freaky French.”

                  “I speak French. I’m not French, no more than an American is English.”

                  I stand corrected. You’ve just absorbed some freaky French qualities.

                  Jeff wrote: “Hermie, I don’t give a shit what Schlageter thinks, believes or says about me. I have as much respect for a tick on a flea’s balls as I do for Schlageter. Come to think of it, I actually respect the tick on a flea’s balls MORE. As far as the food chain goes, Sclageter exists somewhere between a piece of whale shit on the bottom of the ocean and the slimy microbes that feast on it. The only life form lower than that is Friedrich Berg.”

                  “At least, you now admit that you had well understood that Schlageter never planned to piss on you”

                  Hermie, you are severely irony/mockery/humor impaired. I enjoyed (and still enjoy) mocking Schlageter at any given opportunity because he is a vile bucket of Nazi pus. The only thing I can say in his favor is that he is not Fritz Berg.

                  “and that you were just pretending not to understand that,”

                  Gee, Captain Obvious, did you just clue into the fact that I was mocking him? Why is this some sort of vital revelation? I have a somewhat peculiar sense of humor. I will continue to mock him in this fashion because it amuses me to do so.

                  “a trick (i.e. a deliberate misrepresentation based on a feigned misunderstanding) you use quite often.”

                  Because it amuses me. Did you think it was intended to be taken seriously?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 10:00 am

                • Boring trolling rambling going nowhere. Stop wasting my time with your puerilities and repetitions. Get a life…

                  Comment by hermie — September 2, 2016 @ 3:01 pm

                • “Boring trolling rambling going nowhere. Stop wasting my time with your puerilities and repetitions.”

                  Now, that hurts, Hermie. I thought we were getting along so well.

                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                  “Get a life…”

                  I HAVE a life, Hermie. This is an amusing adjunct to it.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 3:13 pm

          • You wrote: “I’ll tell you what, account for the 900,000 or so Jews sent to Birkenau that were never given registration numbers and never showed up in other camps and I’ll be well on my way to becoming a denier.”

            Auschwitz was a “transit camp” as well as a concentration camp.

            I wrote the following on this page of my scrapbookpages.com website: http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/History/Articles/Birkenau01.html

            Begin quote from my website:

            Auschwitz is more than one place: it is a small town in what is now Poland, but the name Auschwitz also refers to three separate prison camps called Auschwitz I, Auschwitz II and Auschwitz III, all of which were located just outside the town. The Auschwitz complex was an extermination camp, a labor camp, a transit camp and a concentration camp, all rolled into one.
            End quote

            Comment by furtherglory — August 31, 2016 @ 9:49 am

            • “Auschwitz is more than one place: it is a small town in what is now Poland, but the name Auschwitz also refers to three separate prison camps called Auschwitz I, Auschwitz II and Auschwitz III, all of which were located just outside the town. The Auschwitz complex was an extermination camp, a labor camp, a transit camp and a concentration camp, all rolled into one.”

              That’s what I said.

              Comment by Jeff K. — August 31, 2016 @ 10:12 am

      • Jeff wrote: “This essay was written by Charles Provan, a man that leaned toward denial but did his own research.”

        Provan didn’t ‘lean toward denial.’ He was allowed to speak at the 13th IHR conference in 2000 despite the fact that he was an avowed believer in Nazi homicidal gas chambers, which demonstrated what side is the side of open-minded people and what side is the side of political-religious fanatics. Exposing the fraudulent claims in Nyiszli’s testimony (as Provan did at the IHR conference) is no ‘Holocaust denial.’ If mainstream media and academic historians didn’t deal with the Holocaust as if it was an untouchable sacred cow, they could probably stop mislabelling people who never denied the Holocaust as ‘deniers.’

        Comment by hermie — September 1, 2016 @ 1:01 am

        • “Jeff wrote: “This essay was written by Charles Provan, a man that leaned toward denial but did his own research.”

          “Provan didn’t ‘lean toward denial.’”

          I’ve always seen him as labeled as either a Holocaust doubter or someone who leaned towards denial.

          “He was allowed to speak at the 13th IHR conference in 2000 despite the fact that he was an avowed believer in Nazi homicidal gas chambers, which demonstrated what side is the side of open-minded people and what side is the side of political-religious fanatics.”

          Really? Then why did so many deniers lose their minds after the conference?
          Read this:

          http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/03/PittsburghProvan.html

          Exposing the fraudulent claims in Nyiszli’s testimony (as Provan did at the IHR conference) is no ‘Holocaust denial.’”

          Didn’t say it was.

          “If mainstream media and academic historians didn’t deal with the Holocaust as if it was an untouchable sacred cow, they could probably stop mislabelling people who never denied the Holocaust as ‘deniers.’”

          Provan doubted that the Holocaust happened. He figured out that it did. Good for him.

          Comment by Jeff K. — September 1, 2016 @ 10:29 am

          • Jeff wrote: “Really? Then why did so many deniers lose their minds after the conference? Read this:”

            I had already read it. I’ve seen no ‘denier’ losing his mind in this paper. And I found that the story of his so-called conversion sounded so fake and fictional.

            To me, Hoffman’s comment doesn’t sound like the statement by a gang of guys who “turned on one of their own.”

            “I continue to believe that he’s the type of catalyst that revisionism needs. He keeps us on our toes.” – Michael A. Hoffman about Provan

            Jeff wrote: “Provan doubted that the Holocaust happened. He figured out that it did. Good for him.”

            Provan never doubted that the Holocaust happened. If a guy always believed that Nazi homicidal gas chambers existed, he was always a Holocaust believer. (Or explain how one can believe in Nazi gas chambers AND also deny that the ‘Holocaust’ happened.) Dissecting Nyiszly’s claims is enough to be labelled a ‘Holocaust denier’ by various Zionist-Jewish organizations but nevertheless that didn’t make a ‘Holocaust denier’ of him in the world of truth and honesty. Calling Provan ‘a former denier’ is a deceptive use of that mislabel. Pure bamboozlement…

            Comment by hermie — September 1, 2016 @ 6:46 pm

  2. Nonsense. And you know it.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — August 29, 2016 @ 4:17 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: