Scrapbookpages Blog

September 2, 2016

The phrase you should never say: “Poland’s former concentration camps”

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: — furtherglory @ 9:41 am

The correct way to write about the former concentration camps in Poland is this: “former NAZI concentration camps in Poland”.

The quote, in the title of my blog post today, is from a news article which you can read in full at http://www.theintelligencer.net/news/community/2016/09/teachers-reflect-on-trip-to-poland/

Begin quote

“Following an impactful trip through Poland’s former concentration camps, local educators are reflecting on their experience for inclusion in a documentary.”

End quote

This news article insinuates that the former camps for Jews, located in Poland, were camps run by the Polish government, not by the German government. The Polish people hate when that happens.

Please get it right! The bad guys were the German people, not the Polish people.

You can read all about the gas chambers at Majdanek on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Majdanek/Majdanek02.html

The word impactful will not go through a spell checker, which indicates that this is not a word in the English language.

The following quote is from the news article:

Begin quote

Tracey Filben said the experience was rewarding but emotionally draining. She added the trip included visits to Auschwitz, Majdanek and Treblinka concentration camps, along with the Warsaw ghetto, Oskar Schindler’s factory in Krakow and several Jewish memorials.

“Majdanek was a concentration camp that was invaded by the Russians and it is still standing because the Germans couldn’t destroy it to hide the evidence, so we walked through the gas chambers and could see the scratches from people’s fingernails in the wall,” she said. “It’s just impossible to put your head in that space of the sheer volume of the number for killings that went on.”

End quote

I highly disapprove of these student trips, on which today’s young people are taught to hate the German people.

gaschamberwindow.jpg

My photo above shows a window in one of the gas chambers at Majdanek.

At least, the Germans were nice enough to put a window in one of the gas chambers at Majdanek, so that the Jews did not have to die in a room with no light.

You might think that a glass window should not have been put into a gas chamber because the Jews could have broken the window and climbed out.  Actually, this window was very high on the wall, and the Jews were mostly short people.

 

44 Comments »

  1. More PC. People are in love with those two words,”politically correct”. People are such cry babies .

    I don’t set out to be demeaning towards people. If it happens it happens. I’ll apologize then get the f–k on down the road. So know you have to feel you’re walking on broken glass,just so the other guy is not offended. PC is part of the reason shits f–led up now days. Call a spade a spade.

    What are the poles pissed cause Papa Joe came at them with his pants down. Guess they gotta feel like they are capable of assertion. Feel like they can control people’s thoughts,by telling them what to say. Bet you a dollar to a donut ,the Jews are behind this comedy.

    Can we go back to calling Ho Chi Minh City ,Saigon,because it’s the proper way to say it ?

    Comment by Tim — September 2, 2016 @ 7:17 pm

    • You wrote: “Call a spade a spade.” That sentence is politically incorrect. The word “spade” means a black person.

      Comment by furtherglory — September 3, 2016 @ 7:46 am

      • I know. I was wanting to see how many people would catch that. Something along the lines of being politically incorrect. People think the two words,”Uncle Tom”, are an insult. That’s not. That’s not what Harriet Beecher Stowe wrote about.

        A few good ol boys came along and thought it was a way to insult black men. Those who chose to carry on with that moniker,never read Uncle Toms cabin. If they did read Uncle Toms Cabin, they clearly missed the part where Uncle Tom was beat to death,because he didn’t roll on two runaway slaves. That don’t sound like a black man that was kissing some white mans ass.

        The one I’ve always loved,is Mel Brooks. Remember The Spanish Inquisition parody from “History of the World,Part One”? Brooks makes sport of the Jews and the Spanish Inquisition . Does anyone ever point out that would be politically incorrect? No. That’s why I say PC is BS.
        People keep that shit as their ace in the hole. It’s okay for Jews to say questionable shit,but God forbid if a white boy does. I tell people I learned long ago from living in south Florida,Jews are the most racist people in the world. They’d make a Klansman raise an eyebrow.

        Comment by Tim — September 4, 2016 @ 6:34 am

  2. I’m going to answer up here:
    “furtherglory on September 2, 2016 at 3:44 pm
    You wrote: “Why would they [your mother’s Jewish employers] question the truth?
    You are assuming that the Holocaust story is the gospel truth.”

    Oh, I wouldn’t call it “gospel.”

    “Why are there so many laws against Holocaust denial”

    Off hand I’d say it’s to prevent something like the Nazis being inflicted on the world again.
    Truth be told I disagree with such laws.

    “and why do so many people deny the Holocaust if it is the truth?”

    I don’t know about the “why do so many people deny the Holocaust if it is the truth.”
    It might be interesting to see statistics on it.

    I’d say most deniers are that way because they hate Jews or are Nazi apologists. Probably both. I’ve never seen a denier that says “Yeah, that Hitler was a pretty bad but he didn’t kill all those Jews.” I’d say the closest I’ve ever seen to that was probably Bradley Smith (RIP). If there are deniers out there that are like that I’d say they are prone to conspiracy theories or enjoy rebelling against the “man.”

    Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 4:03 pm

    • More and more people are becoming “holocaust deniers”, not because they hate Jews or are Nazi sympathisers; nor do they think that Hitler was either a good or a wicked national leader – everyone has their own individual views on that.

      No – the reason that people are questioning, denying and pouring scorn and contempt on the holocaust, is simply because it isn’t true; certainly not in the form that the world has been led to believe. The entire proposition of between 6 and 11 million human souls being deliberately killed in an industrialised system of mass murder is a colossal fraud.

      There is no evidence at all that this happened. There was no authorisation by the top German leadership; no plan prepared in advance for such an undertaking; and no resources allocated to its implementation. The very word “holocaust” itself is merely a construct that was conjured up in the late-1960’s. Up until then, a “holocaust” was what happened when a huge industrial plant was engulfed in flames, and the many workers trapped inside either perished, escaped, or were rescued.

      Today – over 70 years later – it is the duty of each and every one of us to expose this holocaust fraud, and to demand from those who uphold the monstrous edifice to stand aside in order to allow truly independent, international and open-minded experts to re-examine all the evidence in an unbiased and professional manner.

      Comment by Talbot — September 2, 2016 @ 5:48 pm

      • “More and more people are becoming “holocaust deniers”, not because they hate Jews or are Nazi sympathisers; nor do they think that Hitler was either a good or a wicked national leader – everyone has their own individual views on that.”

        Really? All the deniers I deal with are exactly the way I describe them.

        “No – the reason that people are questioning, denying and pouring scorn and contempt on the holocaust, is simply because it isn’t true;”

        Really? Well the problem with that assertion is that it matches no historical reality.
        Talbot, no denier can tell me where the Jews went nor can they actually prove that some type of “hoax” occurred.

        “certainly not in the form that the world has been led to believe. The entire proposition of between 6 and 11 million human souls being deliberately killed in an industrialised system of mass murder is a colossal fraud.”

        Really? Whoever said that it was industrialized? That’s a common misconception. Most of the Soviet POWs died of starvation and disease. The Polish elite were shot, so were 1.2 million Jews. Probably 1-2 million Jews died died of starvation or disease. Perhaps 2.5 million Jews can be said to have died in an “industrialized” manner. Now, the disabled were also gassed or died by lethal injection, though they were also starved.

        “There is no evidence at all that this happened.”

        Really? I’ve given you plenty of evidence. You choose to shrug it of because you can’t refute it.

        “There was no authorisation by the top German leadership; no plan prepared in advance for such an undertaking; and no resources allocated to its implementation.”

        Really? Goering gave Heydrich authorization to deal with the Jews, the Wannsee Conference confirmed it. You yourself acknowledge there were camps at Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka, which means that resources were allocated for their use and obviously a budget exists for those camps. The same thing goes for Auschwitz I, II and III, those camps exist in a fairly original state (the same with Majdanek). Chelmno also existed, though Chelmno, Sobibor, Treblinka and Belzec no longer exist (curious how the Germans would blow up those camps but leave so many other concentration camps standing).

        “The very word “holocaust” itself is merely a construct that was conjured up in the late-1960’s. Up until then, a “holocaust” was what happened when a huge industrial plant was engulfed in flames, and the many workers trapped inside either perished, escaped, or were rescued.”

        Yet people were already studying the Nazi massacre of the Jews much earlier. Reitlinger, Hilberg, Shirer, these authors were already taking a close look at what the Nazis did to the Jews (and others).

        “Today – over 70 years later – it is the duty of each and every one of us to expose this holocaust fraud,”

        My, Talbot is stomping on his soapbox. Does that also include me? If so I think you will be sorely disappointed.

        “and to demand from those who uphold the monstrous edifice to stand aside in order to allow truly independent, international and open-minded experts to re-examine all the evidence in an unbiased and professional manner.”

        Talbot, historians and researchers have studied the Third Reich for 70 years. Even deniers like Graf and Mattagono have access to tons of documents. In all that time, are you saying that no hint of where the deported Jews exist? That some “propagator” hasn’t come forward with proof of this “hoax?”

        Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 7:10 pm

        • Jeff I guess there’s no convincing you of what the truth is you like to believe in unrealities. I’m reading most of the Jurgen Graf’s books and he went to Russia with Mottogno, there was about 80,000 documents they were looking at….not one of the documents said anything about the extermination of Jews so you can say what you want about source dovuments. So all the HoloHoax writers that you seem to gravitate to had those same documents to look at also but they chose not to acknowledge the fact that there was nothing written in them that talked about the extermination of Jews. So enough said for examining the documents it doesn’t matter because these men are not bringing out everything that’s in those documents and like I said there was nothing in them that mention the extermination of Jews. They definitely mention that the Germans did not like the Jews and we’re shipping them here and there and using them for labor but that’s no reason to accuse them of killing 6 million of them.
          I put links to quotes from those books that I’m reading and you choose not to accept them it’s your loss because these fellows have really spent the time and effort to get down to the truth about the HoloHoax …. you on the other hand rely on fantasies and lies and choose not to do so and I feel sorry for you for not taking the time to investigate other sources that might help you to learn what’s going on.
          With all the thousands of documents that are in the Soviet archives you would think they would be happy to let people see what’s going on themselves but they’re not bringing this information out themselves the revisionists of the only ones revealing the truth they’re going after these documents and revealing what’s really in them. If those documents were really that damming to the Germans I’m sure the Soviets would be having a great time showing what’s in them.
          Honestly Jeff I feel you’re not a good researcher at all because you only look at one side of the argument you never look at both sides.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — September 2, 2016 @ 7:56 pm

          • “Jeff I guess there’s no convincing you of what the truth is you like to believe in unrealities.”

            Jim, here’s the issue.
            You can trash documents, argue gas chambers, whatever.

            Here’s three major issues that deniers have (the way I see it):
            1). You can’t say, with proof, where those Jews went. You can only guess. There’s no documented proof of where most of these Jews went.
            2). You have no proof that there is even a hoax. Jim, you are telling me that the three major powers at the end of the war (with the Jews….though I’m not sure why….to arbitrate? Serve snacks?) decided to perpetuate some sort of “hoax.” Why? Oh, BTW, this agreement had to be so binding that NO ONE would break it and there would never be any leaks. Ever. This agreement had to be so binding it would survive the Cold War and the fall of Communism. It needed successive presidents and prime ministers to continue with this hoax, not to mention the death of Stalin and the rise and fall of Kruschev. It also needed the agreement of the Poles and other European countries to agree.
            3). The timetable is off. At the height of the major deportations, 1941-1942 and 1944, the German Army was engaged in heavy fighting. The Germans no longer had access to the USSR in 1944. So where could these people go? Right behind the front lines?

            “I’m reading most of the Jurgen Graf’s books and he went to Russia with Mottogno, there was about 80,000 documents they were looking at….not one of the documents said anything about the extermination of Jews so you can say what you want about source documents.”

            Where are the documents detailing the settlement of Jews in camps, ghettos, etc. in the USSR?

            “So all the HoloHoax writers that you seem to gravitate to had those same documents to look at also but they chose not to acknowledge the fact that there was nothing written in them that talked about the extermination of Jews. So enough said for examining the documents it doesn’t matter because these men are not bringing out everything that’s in those documents and like I said there was nothing in them that mention the extermination of Jews. They definitely mention that the Germans did not like the Jews and we’re shipping them here and there and using them for labor but that’s no reason to accuse them of killing 6 million of them.”

            There was nothing in there to say the Jews were shipped to the USSR, either.

            “I put links to quotes from those books that I’m reading and you choose not to accept them it’s your loss because these fellows have really spent the time and effort to get down to the truth about the HoloHoax …. you on the other hand rely on fantasies and lies and choose not to do so and I feel sorry for you for not taking the time to investigate other sources that might help you to learn what’s going on.”

            How many times do I have to say this…..I’ve studied the denial websites and even read some of the books.

            “With all the thousands of documents that are in the Soviet archives you would think they would be happy to let people see what’s going on themselves but they’re not bringing this information out themselves the revisionists of the only ones revealing the truth they’re going after these documents and revealing what’s really in them. If those documents were really that damming to the Germans I’m sure the Soviets would be having a great time showing what’s in them.”

            If the idea was to keep the “hoax” intact, why allow research at all?

            “Honestly Jeff I feel you’re not a good researcher at all because you only look at one side of the argument you never look at both sides.”

            I’ve looked at both sides.

            Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 11:04 pm

            • Jeff don’t you think it is odd that the three major writers at the time Eisenhower, de Gaulle and Churchhill wrote over 7000 pages of their memoirs and not once did they mention extermination Chambers or the killing of the Jews in mass numbers why do you think that is? Do You think it just slipped their minds on the topic of such importance? All these men and all that writing nothing about mass Extermination of jews in gas chambers.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — September 3, 2016 @ 6:52 am

              • Who was the first person to mention the Holocaust during World War II or after the war was over?

                Comment by furtherglory — September 3, 2016 @ 7:35 am

                • FG….Check out this link…..this was the first time the HoloHoax issue came up into the general public conversation.
                  The video 1/3 the holocaust talks about it. Here is a written article about it.

                  https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3432

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 3, 2016 @ 8:34 am

              • “Jeff don’t you think it is odd that the three major writers at the time Eisenhower, de Gaulle and Churchhill wrote over 7000 pages of their memoirs and not once did they mention extermination Chambers or the killing of the Jews in mass numbers why do you think that is? Do You think it just slipped their minds on the topic of such importance? All these men and all that writing nothing about mass Extermination of jews in gas chambers.

                JR”

                How do you know? You never read the books.

                Comment by Jeff K. — September 3, 2016 @ 11:02 am

                • You wrote: “How do you know? You never read the books.”
                  I was a child during the time that the Jews were being killed in mass numbers, but I never heard anything about it. I went to the movies twice a week and there was always a news reel that gave the war news. In the news reels, I never heard anything about the Jews being killed. I read the St. Louis newspaper every morning before going to school and there was never any news about Jews being killed. In other words, no one in America knew about the Holocaust until around 1970.

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 3, 2016 @ 11:48 am

                • Thats what they tell me……but honestly if they did talk about the “gas chambers I’m sure the Jews would of latched onto it.
                  Would of been a sealed deal wouldn’t you say. I mean really now, the biggest mass murder of the time not even mentioning the murder weapon….This would be like ( even though I don’t believe it) that the planes that they think took down the World Trade center was not mentioned in their final report. They did seem to fake that world shaking event too.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 3, 2016 @ 4:12 pm

                • “Thats what they tell me……but honestly if they did talk about the “gas chambers I’m sure the Jews would of latched onto it.
                  Would of been a sealed deal wouldn’t you say. I mean really now, the biggest mass murder of the time not even mentioning the murder weapon….This would be like ( even though I don’t believe it) that the planes that they think took down the World Trade center was not mentioned in their final report. They did seem to fake that world shaking event too.”

                  Did you or did you not read the memoirs? Yes or no?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 3, 2016 @ 4:29 pm

                • You wrote: “This would be like ( even though I don’t believe it) that the planes that they think took down the World Trade center was not mentioned in their final report. They did seem to fake that world shaking event too.”

                  I believe that the World Trade Center was wired to come down. One building, that was not hit, came down.

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 3, 2016 @ 7:19 pm

                • I think in regards to the World Trade Center, there is more to it than what people think. I tend to gravitate towards what Dr. Judy Woods had to say about it.
                  Wiring a building is a lot more complicated than people think it would also leave a trace of wires somewhere, where were the wires? That would have been a lot of broken up wires all over the remains.
                  Of course it could have been set up with Wi-Fi explosives, not really sure if anybody has looked into that or not.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 3, 2016 @ 7:59 pm

            • The Holocaust was known before World War II was over. Rudolf Vrba escaped from Auschwitz and told the world about the gas chambers.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Vrba

              Comment by furtherglory — September 3, 2016 @ 7:43 am

  3. FG writes;- ” The correct way to write about the former concentration camps in Poland is this: “former NAZI concentration camps in Poland.”

    So it looks as if the poor old Polish government is getting all upset and weepy about the public using the expression “Polish concentration camps – or even “Polish death camps”. Are the disgruntled officials and politicians there reduced to issuing “fatwas” against all and sundry in order to get people to use the politically correct jargon as laid down by themselves?

    But I myself am full of joy at their discomfort – because they truly deserve to have these descriptions thrown right back in their faces!
    Successive Polish governments going right back to 1944/45 have deliberately and deceitfully used these former camps as political propaganda weapons, not only to target Germany, but also against their own people and the rest of the world too.

    How wonderful to know, therefore, that they are acutely feeling an unforeseen “sting-in-the-tail” which is now biting at them!

    Comment by Talbot — September 2, 2016 @ 11:26 am

  4. Well, I can see why the Poles are touchy about it. They didn’t build the camps.

    Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 11:24 am

    • You don’t seem to understand why the Jews have always been hated, since the beginning of time. Go to this website to find out:
      http://www.kabbalah.info/bb/why-do-people-hate-jews/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=wdphj&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxqS-BRDRgPLp0q2t0IUBEiQAgfMXRGP62w8g_LzmjiVRpNI68BPCvmyyxwmyshnwPxd7ELoaAkPQ8P8HAQ

      Comment by furtherglory — September 2, 2016 @ 12:03 pm

      • I’m afraid that the website has no bearing for me. I don’t care about Jews one way or another. I don’t know any Jews but my mother works for a Jewish couple and they’ve been nothing but good to her. For me, people hate Jews for the same reason they hate blacks or Hispanics.

        Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 12:26 pm

        • http://justice4germans.com/…/exposing-the-nazi-epithet-who…/

          “Nazi’s” never existed

          There was never any such organisation as Nazi’s or a Nazi Party The National Socialists (N.S.D.A.P. Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei) never referred to themselves as “Nazi’s.” It was, as it still is today, a political slogan used as a repressive weapon for the purposes of ‘stifling dissent’ – the very thing everyone wants to accuse “evil Nazis” of having done.

          .

          It’s time to debunk the “Nazi” epithet and to learn where it came from, who invented it and why. The fact is, that the term “Nazi” was created by the enemies of the National Socialists (the NSDAP). It was a pejorative term; an insult or a slur. The Germans, not even Hitler nor any other top party officials ever called themselves “Nazis”! They called themselves “National Socialists” and nothing else. Those who can read German and have studied any of the original documents and speeches know this already, but most don’t.

          The term “Nazi” (along with “Nazism”) is a political epithet invented by Konrad Heiden during the 1920’s as a means of denigrating the NSDAP and National Socialism. Heiden was a journalist and member of the Social Democratic Party.

          The term “Nazi” is a variation of the nickname that was used in reference to members of Heidens’ SDP at the time, “Sozi” (short for Sozialisten). “Nazi” was a political pun, based upon the Austro-Bavarian slang word for “simpleton” or “country bumpkin” and derived from the fairly common name Ignatz. It would be like saying “nutsy.” So, if for no other reason, one should easily understand why the term was regarded as derogatory by the National Socialists and why they would never use it to describe themselves.
          One should also see why it would be used and popularized by the Marxist-Bolshevik agitators and understand how it was seized upon by various other political opponents and subversive types, both within Germany and abroad, including the international media and political leaders of the western powers.

          It should immediately become apparent that, if there is no such thing as a “Nazi,” except in the propaganda which was invented and spewed by this man, then it follows logically, that there is also no such thing as a “Neo-Nazi” either. Those who would describe themselves as such are as ignorant as those who say they hate “Nazis” – they are equally deceived.

          Further, again, if there was no such thing as a “Nazi,” (or of the conspiratorial suggestion of the purported etymology of ‘Na-Zi’) then there was no political party merger between the National Socialists and the Zionists, as suggested by those who believe everything is a ‘Conspiracy’ – they have also been deceived by the “Alternate Media’s” intentional confusion… Co-intel created to keep us misdirected and divided, thus paralyzed from direction and action. Indeed, I highly suspect that some of those who promote “Neo-Nazism” are really just agents whose job it is to keep the spectre of evil “Nazis” alive, and to effect the demonisation of all those who would dare question the whole history about Hitler, the National Socialists and WWII that we have all been foolishly sold.

          Comment by Jim Rizoli — September 2, 2016 @ 12:43 pm

          • Hhhhhmmmmm…..I’m trying to care about the origin of the term “Nazi…..”

            Empathy check……no, don’t care.

            Let me try that again…….no, still don’t care.

            Jim, what does that have to do with the Poles being annoyed about the camps in their country being mislabeled? I know we often stray off topic but normally we do start with something related to the post.

            Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 12:54 pm

        • You wrote: “my mother works for a Jewish couple and they’ve been nothing but good to her.”

          So that’s why you defend the Jews. If I were you, I would not mention that my mother works for Jews.

          Comment by furtherglory — September 2, 2016 @ 1:50 pm

          • I don’t defend the Jews.

            What does my mother working for a Jewish couple have to do with anything? My mother likes to stay busy, they pay her well and are very kind to her.

            Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 1:57 pm

            • “What does my mother working for a Jewish couple have to do with anything? My mother likes to stay busy, they pay her well and are very kind to her.”

              Have your mother talk negatively about the HoloHoax and see how nice they are to her…..

              JR

              Comment by Jim Rizoli — September 2, 2016 @ 2:05 pm

              • ““What does my mother working for a Jewish couple have to do with anything? My mother likes to stay busy, they pay her well and are very kind to her.”

                “Have your mother talk negatively about the HoloHoax and see how nice they are to her…..”

                Why would my mother lie to the Jewish couple?

                Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 2:17 pm

                • You wrote: “Why would my mother lie to the Jewish couple?”

                  You are commenting on a blog that is 100% against the typical Holocaust story. I assume that your mother believes in the standard Holocaust story, which I am denying on a daily basis. If your mother believed in Holocaust denial, would her Jewish employers be nice to her?

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 2, 2016 @ 2:41 pm

                • “You are commenting on a blog that is 100% against the typical Holocaust story.”

                  Well, it does give me something to do when I get bored. I do enjoy the posts and the back and forth with deniers.

                  “I assume that your mother believes in the standard Holocaust story, which I am denying on a daily basis.”

                  Well, she is a smart lady. She’s also been to Europe and has talked to some Jewish survivors. I lent her my book on Auschwitz a couple of years back but it was a bit gruesome for her tastes.

                  “If your mother believed in Holocaust denial, would her Jewish employers be nice to her?”

                  Again, why would she believe in Holocaust denial?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 2:52 pm

                • You wrote: “Well, she is a smart lady. She’s also been to Europe and has talked to some Jewish survivors. I lent her my book on Auschwitz a couple of years back but it was a bit gruesome for her tastes.
                  […]
                  “Again, why would she believe in Holocaust denial?”

                  So your mother has been to Europe and has talked with Jewish survivors? What did these survivors tell her about how they managed to survive? Did they say that they were in a gas chamber, and waiting for the Zyklon-B pellets to be dropped into the room, when a miracle happened: someone burst into the gas chamber and rescued them?

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 2, 2016 @ 3:40 pm

                • “So your mother has been to Europe and has talked with Jewish survivors? What did these survivors tell her about how they managed to survive? Did they say that they were in a gas chamber, and waiting for the Zyklon-B pellets to be dropped into the room, when a miracle happened: someone burst into the gas chamber and rescued them?”

                  She hasn’t told me. She’s mentioned that she’s spoken to survivors but hasn’t told me about their experiences.

                  Honestly, I don’t think it really matters. The Germans damned themselves with their own words. I don’t really pay attention to survivors, there is enough documentation from the Germans themselves to prove that the Holocaust happened. I once read a comment from someone on Quora that recommended reading some memoirs as proof of the Holocaust. I gave the person who asked some books and recommended NOT reading memoirs. The only thing a survivor can tell you is what they personally experienced. Survivors can only help fill in some blanks, not the overall history.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 3:51 pm

                • You wrote: “there is enough documentation from the Germans themselves to prove that the Holocaust happened.”

                  I wrote this blog post about Holocaust denial:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/can-the-holocaust-be-saved-even-the-jews-are-now-denying-it/

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 2, 2016 @ 3:58 pm

                • Jeff…. show me exactly how the Germans damned themselves. The only Germans that damn themselves were the ones that were forced into false confessions because they had no choice. If they told the truth they would have been executed but they didn’t realize that.. they still were executed.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 2, 2016 @ 4:08 pm

                • “Jeff…. show me exactly how the Germans damned themselves. The only Germans that damn themselves were the ones that were forced into false confessions because they had no choice. If they told the truth they would have been executed but they didn’t realize that.. they still were executed.”

                  http://www.historiography-project.com/nca/nca06/3428-PS.php

                  https://web.archive.org/web/20150328052811/http://www.holocaust-history.org/19411025-wetzel-no365/

                  http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/jaegerreport.html

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 6:39 pm

                • Jeff……thanks for sending that out….. now show me where all the bodies are buried, if you don’t have the body’s the letter means nothing.
                  When it comes to death the numbers keep flying but not the evidence.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 2, 2016 @ 6:44 pm

                • “Jeff……thanks for sending that out….. now show me where all the bodies are buried, if you don’t have the body’s the letter means nothing.
                  When it comes to death the numbers keep flying but not the evidence.”

                  Where did the Jews go, Jim? The ones you insist that the Nazis didn’t murder?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 7:13 pm

                • Why would the Jewish couple intentionally lie to your mother.
                  Short answer….they never really questioned it to see it was a lie.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — September 2, 2016 @ 3:09 pm

                • “Why would the Jewish couple intentionally lie to your mother.
                  Short answer….they never really questioned it to see it was a lie.”

                  Why would they question the truth?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 2, 2016 @ 3:16 pm

                • You wrote: “Why would they [your mother’s Jewish employers] question the truth?
                  You are assuming that the Holocaust story is the gospel truth. Why are there so many laws against Holocaust denial and why do so many people deny the Holocaust if it is the truth?

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 2, 2016 @ 3:44 pm

                • If the Holocaust was true then they wouldn’t have to make laws to put people in jail who disagreed with it. You only make laws to stop investigation when you have something to cover up. To put people in jail for questioning the Holocaust makes no sense to truth Seekers but they know that if these people that are publishing their information gets out to the mainstream there are going to be a lot of problems with the official Jewish version and more people will start questioning it and then there’s going to be a lot of more problems for those trying to cover up the lie. So to counteract it you have to make laws to stop the truth. You don’t make laws to stop lies because the lies are very easy to show are wrong that’s why they don’t make laws to stop lies because how would you prove it is a lie…..you would now have to have a full range investigation and it, this is exactly what they don’t want because once they have a full investigation of the topic and do forensics and do analysis they will see that the holohoax is just that…. a hoax.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 2, 2016 @ 3:59 pm

  5. You wrote: “I can’t fathom the stupidly of people that believe that millions of people were killed, in fake homicidal gas chambers set up after the war( Auschwitz),”

    The “fake homicidal gas chambers” buildings at Auschwitz were there during the war, but it was only after the war was over that these buildings were claimed to have been gas chambers.

    Comment by furtherglory — September 2, 2016 @ 10:05 am

  6. Honestly I can’t fathom the stupidly of people that believe that millions of people were killed, in fake homicidal gas chambers set up after the war( Auschwitz), some people were said to be cremated in pits, and some buried dug up later and cremated and all WITHOUT trace of the evidence! Millions of pounds of bodily remains of people gone, vanished, without a trace!
    Then we have all the “eyewitnesses” who say they saw something happening when all the info they have is second and third party.
    Six million my ass!

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — September 2, 2016 @ 9:51 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: