Scrapbookpages Blog

September 3, 2016

Jewish Avengers back in the news

Filed under: Germany, World War II — Tags: , , — furtherglory @ 11:10 am

This recent news story is about the “Jewish Avengers” who tried to poison Nazis during World War II: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/31/jewish-holocaust-survivor-kill-nazis-poison-arsenic-nuremburg

Joseph xxx a survivor of the Avengers

Joseph Harmatz, one of the Avengers, is still alive today

The following quote is from the news article, cited above:

Begin quote

Seventy years after the most daring attempt of Jewish Holocaust survivors to seek revenge, the leader of the plot has only one simple regret – that to his knowledge he didn’t actually kill any Nazis.

Joseph Harmatz is one of the few remaining Jewish “Avengers” who carried out a mass poisoning of former SS men in an American-run prisoner-of-war camp in 1946 that sickened more than 2,200 Germans but ultimately caused no known deaths. A recently declassified US military report obtained by the Associated Press has only added to the mystery of why the brazen operation did not kill Nazis, because it shows the amount of arsenic used should have been fatal to tens of thousands.

Still, the 91-year-old Harmatz says the message echoed into a rallying cry for the new state of Israel, established in 1948 – that the days when attacks on Jews went unanswered were over.

“We didn’t want to come back [to Palestine] without having done something, and that is why we were keen,” Harmatz said in a hoarse, whispery voice from his apartment in north Tel Aviv. He lost most of his family in the Holocaust.

Despite a visceral desire for vengeance after the second world war, most Holocaust survivors were too weary or devastated to seriously consider it. But a group of some 50, most[ly] young men and women who had already fought in the resistance could not let the crimes go unpunished. While there were some isolated acts of Jews harming individual Nazis after the war, the group, codenamed Nakam, Hebrew for vengeance, sought a more comprehensive form of punishment.

End quote

One of my very first blog posts was about the Jewish Avengers:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/11/24/anton-schmidt-two-minutes-of-silence-in-his-honor-at-eichmanns-trial/

 

 

66 Comments »

  1. furtherglory on September 5, 2016 at 2:22 pm
    You wrote: “What is your proof that Eichmann was given drugs?”

    “Eichmann’s appearance and the way that he acted proved that he had been given drugs before he was put on trial. Millions of people agree with me on this.”

    That’s hardly proof. You are qualified to judge what someone looks like on drugs? You have training in this area?
    FG, I’ve dealt with people on drugs. I’ve been trained to detect when someone is on drugs. I still have trouble with this.
    What “millions?” I’ve never heard this allegation before, only from you. Why wouldn’t his lawyer, a German, bring this matter up, either during or after the trial?

    Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 2:35 pm

    • You wrote: “You are qualified to judge what someone looks like on drugs? You have training in this area?”

      I have no training in what people look like when they are on drugs, but I do have eyes, and I am not blind. I am 83 years old and still do not have to wear glasses to see.

      I wrote this blog post, on which I have two photos: one photo shows Eichmann before he was drugged and the other photo shows him after he was forced to take drugs.
      https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/the-man-who-built-the-oven-in-which-adolf-eichmann-was-cremated/

      Comment by furtherglory — September 5, 2016 @ 2:46 pm

      • “I have no training in what people look like when they are on drugs, but I do have eyes, and I am not blind. I am 83 years old and still do not have to wear glasses to see.

        I wrote this blog post, on which I have two photos: one photo shows Eichmann before he was drugged and the other photo shows him after he was forced to take drugs.”

        I’m sorry, that is simply not proof. The Isrealis drugged Eichmann to make him compliant during the kidnapping but that’s not proof they kept him drugged during the trial. I did run a quick search under “Eichmann drugged” and found nothing to indicate he was drugged during the trial. I have no doubt that he was under a great deal of stress during the trial, it isn’t out of the realm of possibility that the Isrealis gave him something to help with that stress, however, there’s no indication that this altered his testimony. Eichmann’s defense was that he was under orders, not that the Holocaust didn’t happen. As far as I know his attorney (a German the Isrealis hired to defend him) never said anything about torture or drugs.
        Eichmann freely admitted to the Holocaust during a series of interviews called the “Sassen interviews,” interviews conducted by Wilhelm Sassen in Argentina. No one forced him to give these interviews, he allowed them to happen because he wanted to give his side.

        Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 3:03 pm

        • You wrote: “The Isrealis drugged Eichmann to make him compliant during the kidnapping but that’s not proof they kept him drugged during the trial. I did run a quick search under “Eichmann drugged” and found nothing to indicate he was drugged during the trial.”

          Holocaust denial is against the law in 20 countries now, so you are not going to find anything about Eichmann being drugged.

          But if you look at photos of Eichmann when he was on trial, you can see that he was drugged. I have seen people when they had been given Haldol so I know what a person looks like when they have been drugged. It is called tardive diskenesia. Look up tartive diskenesia in the dictionary and you will see a photo of Eichmann at his trial.

          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia

          Comment by furtherglory — September 5, 2016 @ 3:24 pm

          • “Holocaust denial is against the law in 20 countries now, so you are not going to find anything about Eichmann being drugged.”

            I don’t think that really means anything. He was either drugged or not.

            “But if you look at photos of Eichmann when he was on trial, you can see that he was drugged. I have seen people when they had been given Haldol so I know what a person looks like when they have been drugged. It is called tardive diskenesia. Look up tartive diskenesia in the dictionary and you will see a photo of Eichmann at his trial.”

            This is Tardiv Dyskenesia:

            This is Eichmann at his trial:

            Eichmann strokes his fingers, he doesn’t tap them. This looks like nerves. His face is twisted but this looks more like nervous tension.

            But, I don’t think it really matters if the Isrealis were forcing him to smoke 4 bongs, shot him full of seadatives and made him drink a fifth of vodka before each court session. Eichmann admitted his complicity to Wilhelm Sassen when he was under no duress.

            Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 5:27 pm

          • I wanna know his worthless ass attorney didn’t raise hell about them giving him drugs,while he was in the courtroom. How the hell can someone defend themselves,when they’re tanked up on God knows what.

            Let’s not forget,back then doctors were generous with drugs. They could’ve given Eichmann something along the lines of Xanax. That shit will knock a persons dick in the dirt. I know because I’ve taken them before. A person can have a gun to your head,and you ain’t gonna give a shit.

            Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 7:12 pm

        • First off,this is turning out to be,”he said,she said”. Bottom line,none of us were there,so we have to depend on what history says. People who write history are full of shit. I’ve had to square off a few times,because I’ve had people try to tell me what happened in Nam,when I was there. These were usually the bitches that had their protest,and thought it was hip,to burn the flag. Those are the kind of one sided assholes I see writing history.

          I’ve already pointed out,Eichmann had a idiot,incompetent attorney. I’m still waiting for someone to tell me why his attorney didn’t tell him,” keep your damn mouth shut . Don’t say a f–kin word. They said the case was a success cause of Eichmanns words. Wether this guy was guilty or not,I can’t see him being stupid enough,to f–k himself.

          I say the prosecutor was intimidating the piss outta the defense. It happened to me . Johnny Holmes ( not the porn star) was DA in Harris County when I went to trial. My attorney buckled like a son of a bitch. Holmes had some mean ass prosecutors working for him. They can put the fear of God into an attorney,that’s not cut out to be a trial attorney.

          That’s what I think happened here. Big deal. He had a German attorney. That proves what? I got 10 bucks says they picked the weakest attorney for Eichmann. A matter of fact,I’d like to know who his “entire” legal team. This is a death penalty case you’re dealing with. How many death penalty cases,had his attorney handled prior to this one. I notice how they hammer down on the fact his attorney was a Kraut. So,what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in Alaska ? There’s too many loose ends here.

          So they gave Eichmann something to settle his nerves. I’m not buying that for one simple reason. Mistrial. His defense attorney ( who we know by now,was a f–King idiot) could’ve said his client was not right in the head, due to the psychotropic drugs they had him on,to relieve his anxiety. I remember hearing they detoxed goring off all his drugs. So why are the Jews being so friendly with the drugs,when it came to Eichmann.

          I’m not trying to defend this man one way or another. I’m questioning the way the court system,conducted itself. It’s starting to sound like the inmates were in charge of the asylum.

          Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 7:03 pm

  2. Jim Rizoli:
    “6 million Jews were roasted prove that”

    Whoever said that six million were roasted?

    But, since you know so much about reparations you can provide proof of the “4 million.” Or is it 5?

    Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 9:28 am

    • Why does everybody insist on saying “roasted”? It’s like the pizza and the Jew joke. “A pizza don’t scream when you put it in the oven”, being the punchline.

      It’s not accurate,cause the Jews were dead when they went in the oven. Oh well. Hopefully people don’t try to learn history,from inaccurate racial jokes.

      Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 3:41 pm

  3. Hasn’t the world heard of those alleged avengers for the first time in the 1990s?

    Comment by hermie — September 4, 2016 @ 8:15 am

    • Self promotion. They’re trying to make the world believe,they may not be,”candy asses” after all. I was gonna say,”don’t Jews pretty much own the media?”. That would speaks mountains,as to why they run the stories.

      If they had any decency,they’d run stories about “real”heros”. Doris Miller. He was a black man on board the USS Nevada when the Nips bombed Pearl.

      Doris didn’t know shit about how to operate a deck gun. Navy said he could only be a cook. He got on deck and mounted one of those guns. Took out a couple Jap “Kates”. They went down in flames.

      How are these guys heros? They’re too chickenshit to face the people they want to murder.

      Comment by Tim — September 4, 2016 @ 8:33 am

  4. Judge,jury and executioner. Guess the Jews ain’t the civilized people they claim to be. That’s not how a civilized society goes about law enforcement .

    Comment by Tim — September 4, 2016 @ 5:52 am

    • “Judge,jury and executioner. Guess the Jews ain’t the civilized people they claim to be. That’s not how a civilized society goes about law enforcement .”

      It’s also not civilized to cause the death of 5-6 million Jews, along with about 5 million others.

      Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 10:37 am

      • The fantasy of the Six Million keeps on going with Jeff.

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — September 4, 2016 @ 10:53 am

        • “The fantasy of the Six Million keeps on going with Jeff.”

          Show me, with proof, where all the “dead” Jews went and you will have a denier convert, Jim.

          Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 10:57 am

          • Read up and educate yourself…
            http://vho.org/dl/ENG.html

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — September 4, 2016 @ 11:12 am

            • You wrote: “Read up and educate yourself…
              http://vho.org/dl/ENG.html

              I have read some of these books. Very educational.

              JR

              Comment by furtherglory — September 4, 2016 @ 11:29 am

            • “Read up and educate yourself…”

              Jim, no offense, but after the debacle of “The Bad War” and “Auschwitz, A Judge Looks at the Evidence” you are no longer allowed to suggest reading material to me.

              Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 11:47 am

          • You wrote: “Show me, with proof, where all the “dead” Jews went and you will have a denier convert, Jim.”

            I wrote about the sacred “6 million” on this blog post:
            https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/into-the-valley-of-death-rode-the-6-million-2/

            Comment by furtherglory — September 4, 2016 @ 11:33 am

            • “I wrote about the sacred “6 million” on this blog post:”

              6 million is an estimate, most researchers put the numbers between 5-6 million. Reitlinger put the numbers at around 4.8 million.

              Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 11:44 am

              • That right there is the one thing that got me to looking at this whole subject closer. The numbers.

                Who made the ovens. How the Z was introduced into the gas house. How many Jews were bought to what prisons.

                Nobody can even give a “ballpark figure ” I’ve heard 1.5 to 6 million. The figures don’t even fluctuate that much when we speak of how many people Stalin murdered. How the hell is a person to buy into all this other shit?

                I’ve heard both sides speak of things on here,that seem plausible,but then the damn numbers pop up. Once that happens,I don’t wanna entertain any words people put forth as,”fact”.

                Bottom line,we get all this shit from history. None of us will ever get ,”all the facts” for one simple reason. We weren’t there.

                You’ve said before,”you don’t like eyewitness testimony,because the mind can get clouded over the years”. People bring up documents. Give me a break. Documents can’t be forged? Look at the movie about Frank Abagnale. He caught everyone,on up to and including the Justice Department,with their pants down. I’m pretty sure there’s other forgers out there that could forge simple documents.

                What about the Ruskies? All the sudden they pop up with all these documents,pertaining to the holo. WTF ! People actually think the shit they hand us is the gospel.

                I don’t care what anyone says. I don’t think either side,will ever be able to prove anything conclusively. This a subject that is fueled on passion. Facts seem to go out the window,and it becomes one big chop fight.

                Everybody put away the insults,and at least try to agree on a number that’s plausible,the rest of this shit might start to make sense . It’s always been my opinion,something bad happened. What it was and to what degree,I don’t know. Bottom line,this was a war. Bad shit happens in a war. The Nazis? There’s enough guilt to go around for everyone that was involved. I guess like any other war,we need to point a finger at someone.

                I’ve mentioned before,all this shit is new to me. From what I see,it’s not what history says it is. I don’t think there’s ever gonna be resolution. I have both sides here,point me to sources,if I need clarification on something.

                I’m at the point to where I question the outside sources I’m directed to. Both sides here,are set in stone on what they think is the truth. I can appreciate that. I try to see where each person is coming from. If I do that,it helps me understand this subject a bit better. FG welcomes both sides here. That’s why I like her site.

                I haven’t really heard anything here,I would classify as a racial slur. If I wanted any facts about Jews or the holo,I sure as hell wouldn’t go to a Klan or AB website. I admire you. You’re pretty much the Lone Ranger here. Miss Click ain’t been here much,so it’s pretty much you against the world.

                I think this site could be a very good outside source,for school kids that are studying the holo. They don’t get history forced on them,that the history books say is whole truth.

                Comment by Tim — September 4, 2016 @ 4:59 pm

                • “Nobody can even give a “ballpark figure ” I’ve heard 1.5 to 6 million. The figures don’t even fluctuate that much when we speak of how many people Stalin murdered. How the hell is a person to buy into all this other shit?”

                  Tim, it isn’t really that difficult. Estimates are used because death tolls can be hard to calculate. This holds true for the whole war, not just the Jews. You are overthinking this. The number of Jewish is best estimated between 5-6 million. Deniers, including FG, deliberately blur this in order to make it seem ridiculous. From what I can see the real issue is with those Jews that died of malnutrition and disease, not those that died in the gas chambers or those shot by the Einsatzgruppen.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 7:01 pm

                • The most I have seen that revisionist say died might be a million or there abouts I personally feel under 350,000, maybe being a bit generous 500k.
                  According to that 1943 Readers Digest article by Holohuckster Ben Hect The Six Million figure is just a scam as it was being talked about many years before that and in Ben ZHect case before the war was even over. Jeff…..I would like to see you explain that to me how they could come up with that 6 Million number before the war was even over.
                  That’s the number that they wanted people to think about and that’s the number has been ingrained in people’s minds for many many years but it’s not even close to what the truth is.
                  But then again when it comes to the Jews the truth doesn’t matter whatever numbers fits into their scheme of things is all that counts.
                  When the LIE becomes accepted as truth print the LIE.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 4, 2016 @ 8:07 pm

                • “According to that 1943 Readers Digest article by Holohuckster Ben Hect The Six Million figure is just a scam as it was being talked about many years before that and in Ben ZHect case before the war was even over. Jeff…..I would like to see you explain that to me how they could come up with that 6 Million number before the war was even over.”

                  How many ways do I have to say this……….

                  The “6 million” is an estimate, nothing more. I’ve seen numbers going from 4.8 million to 5.9 million. Only deniers fixate on “6 million” like its some sort of totem.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 8:14 pm

                • Jeff The Six Million figure is not an issue with revisionist we don’t care because we know there was no 6 million Jews anywhere around there the Holohucksters are the ones making the issue with the Six Million number because that’s the holy cult number t hey have you believe.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 4, 2016 @ 8:35 pm

                • “Jeff The Six Million figure is not an issue with revisionist we don’t care because we know there was no 6 million Jews anywhere around there”

                  Jim, I don’t know what that means. You are the one making an issue over 6 million.

                  As far as how many Jews were under German control, deniers have no clue. You spread so much bull manure over the issue its shocking you don’t drown in it.

                  “the Holohucksters are the ones making the issue with the Six Million number because that’s the holy cult number t hey have you believe.”

                  What did I just say, Jim? Did you even bother to read it?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 8:44 pm

                • Jeff you’re wrong again there weren’t that many Jews are under German control most of them left
                  Before 1940 they estimate around two to four million might have been there at the most.
                  There were only about 200 to 300 thousand Jews still around in Germany. Not all were incarcerated.
                  And out of these 2 or 3 million Jews you might have had a million that were shuttered through the camps…. not all the jews were incarcerated there were many Jews that still lived amongst the populace, and survive the war pretty much unharmed.
                  The videos that Diane and I got up in Toronto in July of the with German ww2 survivors even mentioned the Jews living amongst them….so are you going to call them Liars Jeff.
                  Another reason why there weren’t that many Jews around was the fact that so many survived Millions survived to tell their Holohoax stories.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 4, 2016 @ 9:01 pm

                • “Jeff you’re wrong again there weren’t that many Jews are under German control most of them left
                  Before 1940 they estimate around two to four million might have been there at the most.”

                  Jim, most of the Jews in Europe lived in Eastern Europe, in particular Poland and Western Soviet Union. Hungary also had a large Jewish population and the Germans gained control of that population in 1944. Germany occupied all of Poland and most of the Western portions of the USSR, so, in other words, the largest population of Jews in Europe fell into their hands. Most of the Jewish victims lived in Eastern Europe.
                  Who estimates 2-4 million?

                  “There were only about 200 to 300 thousand Jews still around in Germany. Not all were incarcerated.”

                  So? Most of the victims were East European Jews, not German Jews.

                  “And out of these 2 or 3 million Jews you might have had a million that were shuttered through the camps….”

                  Wrong. Where are you getting this crap from?

                  “not all the jews were incarcerated there were many Jews that still lived amongst the populace, and survive the war pretty much unharmed.”

                  In Germany, perhaps.

                  “The videos that Diane and I got up in Toronto in July of the with German ww2 survivors even mentioned the Jews living amongst them….so are you going to call them Liars Jeff.”

                  Why would I call them liars? What I say is that it is irrelevant. Most of the Jewish victims were not German Jews but East European Jews.

                  “Another reason why there weren’t that many Jews around was the fact that so many survived Millions survived to tell their Holohoax stories.”

                  Numbers, please. Specifically I want to know where you are getting this “millions” crap you are always going on about.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 9:35 pm

                • 5 million signed up for reparations of course they could of signed up two or three times typical Jew thing to do.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 5, 2016 @ 7:20 am

                • “5 million signed up for reparations of course they could of signed up two or three times typical Jew thing to do.”

                  Proof.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 8:07 am

                • 6 million Jews were roasted prove that

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 5, 2016 @ 8:29 am

                • Despicable action by Holohuxsters.
                  And what exactly is her charge what horrible thing did she do? She doesn’t agree with the official Jewish version of the Holocaust, Wow! Let’s put her in jail.
                  http://www.jta.org/2016/09/04/news-opinion/world/german-nazi-grandma-again-sentenced-to-prison-for-holocaust-denial

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 5, 2016 @ 8:55 am

                • You never are going to provide proof of this alleged “4, 5 million” that signed up for reparations, are you?

                  As for the Nazi grandma, maybe she should stop breaking the law, Jim.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 9:20 am

                • You wrote: “You never are going to provide proof of this alleged “4, 5 million” that signed up for reparations, are you?”

                  I wrote about the Jews who signed up for reparations here:

                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/germany-has-paid-89-billion-in-reparations-to-the-jews-and-there-is-more-to-come/

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 5, 2016 @ 9:25 am

                • “I wrote about the Jews who signed up for reparations here:”

                  Jim keeps saying “4 million signed up for reparations.”

                  I want to know where he got that number.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 9:33 am

                • You wrote: “I want to know where he got that number.” [the number of Jews who signed up for reparations from Germany]

                  Maybe you should try reading the news once in a while:

                  http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-to-pay-772-million-euros-in-reparations-to-holocaust-survivors-a-902528.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 5, 2016 @ 9:40 am

                • That only says 60,000. That’s a far cry from 4 million.
                  So, only 60,000? Where did Jim get 4 million?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 9:47 am

                • That just says 4,000 children joined a class action suit.

                  Are you confusing 4,000 with 4,000,000?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 10:35 am

                • Not the right link….my apologies….I read the 5.5 million in my travels.
                  Having a hard time finding a link to it on the web.
                  I notice that in general the numbers of those who signed for reparations up are hard to find.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 5, 2016 @ 11:20 am

                • Then maybe you should stop posting the number of 4 million until you find it.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 12:27 pm

                • Here’s another thing that don’t make sense. For the sake of argument,let’s say everything happened,the history has it recorded.

                  Why does the German government have to pay this money. F–k splitting hairs here. Bottom line,who would be responsible for this mess? It’s not the present day government in Germany.

                  The Nazi government would be responsible for having to foot the bill. Where the hell is the connection ? This shit is so obvious,Ray Charles could see it.

                  Have the German people turned into lap dogs? F–k the Jews . What would they do if the krauts told them to shove everything up their smelly assholes? Repossess or foreclose on their country. Talk about a Greek f–kin tragedy. Do the God damn Jews write the laws now?

                  I wanna say back in the 80’s,the railroad giant,”CSX”, got the living shit sued out of them for using slave labor,to increase profits. There’s a direct connection there. CSX forked over a ton of scratch on that one. That lawsuit makes sense.

                  So what is the connection to the present German government,and the Nazi government? Can someone give me a logical explanation ? There ain’t one.

                  I got a good one. Rommels kid Manfred passed on back in ’03 ( I think ) . He’s got a daughter,named Catherine . Now her papa was Irwin. Now Irwin was not a party member,but he was loyal to Nazi Germany ( notice I said “nazi” Germany and not just “Germany”. Yeah. That distinction makes all the difference in the world). So since he was loyal to Nazi Germany,let’s sue the living dog shit outta Catherine . Why not. Her papa was a loyalist . This lawsuit would be no more bizzare than this other BS Jew lawsuits.

                  While we’re at it,let’s sue the living shit outta the United States Navy. Why not. It was their job to patrol the waters off the African continent,and shut down the slave ships and arrest her crew. I’m only aware of the USS Constitution ever nailing a slave. That don’t look too good. Let’s take them to court.

                  Bizzare idea? Yeah. It’s no more bizzare than blackmailing a government,that had nothing to do with Nazi Germany. This shit is one big joke,and nobody has the balls to put their foot down.

                  I’m inclined to think,maybe the Ruskies being in Germany,wasn’t that bad of an idea. The Reds are first class assholes,but this shit wouldn’t fly with them. They would’ve told the Jews to f–k off long ago. If they couldn’t do it,then I say lay the problem at China’s doorstep.

                  Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 3:00 pm

                • “You’ve said before,”you don’t like eyewitness testimony,because the mind can get clouded over the years”. People bring up documents. Give me a break. Documents can’t be forged? Look at the movie about Frank Abagnale. He caught everyone,on up to and including the Justice Department,with their pants down. I’m pretty sure there’s other forgers out there that could forge simple documents.”

                  Tim, you are talking about dozens, maybe hundreds of documents that match what the Germans themselves said. Also, you’d have to prove forgery which no denier can seem to do.

                  “What about the Ruskies? All the sudden they pop up with all these documents,pertaining to the holo. WTF ! People actually think the shit they hand us is the gospel.”

                  All of the sudden? Tim, we find new documents all of the time. It’s how history works.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 7:06 pm

                • “I think this site could be a very good outside source,for school kids that are studying the holo. They don’t get history forced on them,that the history books say is whole truth.”

                  I couldn’t disagree more, Tim. I wouldn’t send geography students to a flat earther site.

                  Denial isn’t real history, Tim. It’s a mockery of history, a collection of conspiracy theorists, Nazi apologists and anti-Semites.

                  Let me show you something, Tim. I posted this some time ago at the Skeptic Forum:

                  “So, after another fruitless attempt to have a Holocaust denier prove the Holocaust was in fact, a hoax, I started thinking about how you could pull something like this off.

                  The magnitude of trying something like this surprised me.

                  You see, most Holocaust deniers look at bits and pieces, not at the whole. They basically disregard any other victims and focus solely on Jews. Our favorite Holocaust denier, Jim Rizoli, does not know anything about the T-4 Program, Operation Tannenberg, the deliberate neglect of the Soviet POWs that led to 2 million Soviet POWs dying between June 1941 to the Spring of 1942 (I’d like to make a small qualification, some of the POWs were murdered in concentration camps like Mauthaussen) or Action 14f13. Now I think Jim is an outlier, people like David Irving or Mattogono and Graf will know what those things were, they simply do not discuss them to any large degree.

                  So, what I’ve found is a rather narrow focus on Jews plus the very specific targeting of certain aspects of the Holocaust. For example, gas chambers are particularly targeted. Over the decades deniers took swipes at the Kremas at Birkenau and the gas chambers of Action Reinhard. Recent attempts also include the gas vans. The key to all of this is to muddy the waters sufficiently so that they themselves don’t actually have to prove anything, it is enough to cast doubt on the existence of the gas chambers. Our Monstrous took a swipe at the Einsatzgruppen, this failed but, again, the key is to muddy the waters without having to prove anything. It’s easy to cry “forgery” and overstate the fact that much of the documentation came from the Soviets (never mind the fact that these documents are corroborated by Western/German sources and that the one major attempt the Soviets made to fake Katyn ended in abject failure).

                  So, I came back to my original thought. How could something like the Holocaust be faked?

                  Well, first of all you needed the compliance and agreement of the major powers of the Second World War, the US, Great Britain and the Soviet Union. Not only that you needed the compliance of secondary powers like France and Poland. Poland is particularly important because the deportations of the Jews there was hardly a secret. This agreement needed to be iron clad to the point it could survive any shifts in the political landscape.

                  Next, you needed to fake thousands of documents with corresponding copies available on both sides of the Iron Curtain. This also included making or altering records of both civilian and military authorities so that they matched and corroborated each other. This meant that any original German documents contradicting these fakes needed to be tracked down and destroyed or altered in their turn to avoid future historians from discovering the truth.

                  Next, all the parties needed to find hundreds of thousands of witnesses that could be intimidated or persuaded to go along with this, along with surviving victims and perpetrators. This also included destroying or altering buildings to match this narrative, along with blueprints of these buildings.

                  All of this needed to be started before the end of war and completed by the beginning of any court hearings (keep in mind that the decision to try the Nazi leaders came very late in the game, there was disagreement over this between the allies).

                  You also needed the agreement of all the parties to hide the missing Jews in such a way they could never be accounted for.

                  Finally, this needed to be done in such that there could never be any leaks.

                  Ever. No tell-all memoirs, no press releases from disgruntled ex-spies or secretaries, no ex-Nazis safely living in South America announcing to the world the reality of the hoax, no POWs released from the USSR telling his family about the Jews in the USSR on his deathbed, etc.

                  So, I hope our resident “revisionists” will come out of the shadows, take a look at this and tell me how all of this was possible.”

                  Think about that, Tim. The magnitude of such a “hoax” is astounding. Humans are terrible at keeping secrets, why, after 71 years, have none of the players in this “hoax” come forward? This “hoax” survived 71 years of no leaks…ever. You have to get the heads of three major governments to AGREE to this hoax and for what reason? Why would anyone bother? The Germans caused major devastation in Easter Europe and the Soviet Union. No on needed an excuse for the methods they used to wage war against this threat, least of all the Soviets and Poles, both of whom suffered horribly at the hands of the invaders. The US didn’t need any excuses, the Germans declared war on THEM. The Brits and French were fulfilling treaty agreements to the Poles when they declared war on Germany. So, no one needed to invent reasons, least of all over the Jews.
                  Think about that, Tim. Tell me how this is possible.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 7:20 pm

        • F–k how many Jews may or may not have died. There’s this f–kin idiot admiting to attempted murder. Why the hell ain’t someone putting a case on ass? He ain’t nothing special. People get f–led over,all the time.

          I don’t give a shit if he’s the poor abused Jew or not. He broke the law. Why isn’t anyone addressing that issue? Someone forgot to inform this piece of shit,”the world revolves around the sun,not him”. Look at the asshole. He may as well say,”ha,ha,sucker! I broke the law. Who’s gonna do what to me?”. What a smug piece of shit he is.

          Comment by Tim — September 4, 2016 @ 4:00 pm

      • That’s not the topic. However many Jews died or didn’t die,is beat worse than the proverbial red head stepchild here.
        I never heard about the Jews that think they could take the law into their own hands. That don’t make them any better. As a matter of fact,why haven’t they put a case on that piece of shit Jew ? HE BROKE THE GOD DAMN LAW ! They don’t mind putting the nazis on trial who are deaths door. This mother f–ler is “bragging” about what he did.

        I’ve mentioned here before,I saw an illegal killing in Nam. JAG could’ve built a case there,but everybody stuck to the story. We all stuck to it,to save one worthless ass cocksucker. Guess what? That shit still haunts me to this day . Maybe the dink that was shot,might have been VC. Guess what? We ain’t gonna know,because we played God damn,judge,jury and executioner. Our CO was the only one with a college degree. It wasn’t a law degree.

        I’ve said on here before,”I listen to both sides”. If these nazis they’re putting on trial now,have actual evidence ( I’m not talking about evidence that’s doctored up either) and it proves their guilt,fine sentence their. I’m not talking about a “grudge” trial either.

        I’ve mentioned here also,I ended pulling my 3 on a nickle,because the prosecutor coached the shit outta his witness. I’m thinking that’s what happens with a lot of the nazi trials. Any prosecutor with half a brain will tell you,” pretty much any case that old,is gonna be next to impossible to prosecute”. That’s why I question some of these nazi trials.

        Getting back to this piece of shit Jew,mother f–ker thinks he’s above the law. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW! So he admits attempted murder ( try to gloss over it. At the end of the day,it’s attempted murder). Where’s the prosecution? Son of a bitch just admitted the shit,in front of God and everyone else as a witness.

        What would happen if a Mantagnard went over to Nam and decided to start killing the Dinks that dealt murder to his people? He wouldn’t get a walk on the shit. Somehow the Jews think they do. F–k em! They don’t deserve a walk. A matter of fact,that sounds downright childish. ” well they murdered Jews,so he should be able to do the same thing”. Cmon. I’ve read a lot of what you’ve wrote on here. You’re a helluva lot smarter than that to believe,”well if the nazis killed the Jews,then the Jew should get a pass on his past transgressions”. That’s BS and you know it. What the hell is bragging about shit like that,gonna show the younger generations?

        Comment by Tim — September 4, 2016 @ 3:45 pm

        • Tim, I’ve already said I disagree with the action. However, I understand it. The SS get no sympathy from me for killing innocent people, however, had these Jews been prosecuted I would have understood it.

          Comment by Jeff K. — September 4, 2016 @ 3:50 pm

          • Your words didn’t come across like that. In the proverbial,”nutshell”, you were pretty much being the pep squad for that old cocksucker.
            This shit ain’t never gonna stop. People want blood. This gives only one logical conclusion. If you’re a Jew,you can kill people and get the hell away with it. I’m starting to look at Jews like uncivilized savages.

            You said in your response something to the effect (no this is not verbatim). Good. All the 6 mill Jews that were killed,they deserve to be poisoned. I read what you write. You’re an educated individual. I was kinda shocked when you said that. A comment like that,I would expect from some inbred redneck,not you.

            I’m still waiting for someone to give me a reasonable answer,as to why nobody has put a case on this piece of pig innards . The little bitch has told everyone what he did. I can’t say for sure,but there is “no” statute of limitations on murder or attempt murder in pretty much all the countries on this planet. So what the hell is keeping people from putting a case on this moron. One thing I detest to no end,is someone who thinks they’re above the law. That shit don’t fly with me. Why the hell don’t someone hammer away at that? I don’t give a damn if they’re in the old folks home,on oxygen,and shittin and pissin in their diapers. Put em on trial. If my daddy broke the law,I’d say bring him before the judge.

            You said a denier website is not a good place to learn. I don’t classify this as a denier website. There’s deniers here. I respect what they have to say,because free thinking is a God given right. I’ve said before,you want a denier site? Look up The White Knights of the KKK or the Aryan Brotherhood. Their solution for the Jews (especially the ABs) is simple . Eradicate all the Jews .

            You said before you didn’t think something this in depth on this topic,would be good for anybody under college level. I’ll agree with that to a certain extent.

            Anybody less than a junior or senior,don’t introduce them to this site. Juniors and seniors have hormones that are going ape shit,but some of them do realize they’re getting ready to have life charge at them,with its pants down. So they might get something outta this site. My reason for college kids using this site,is because I learned first hand,how one sided college instructors can be. I had one that had the attitude,”the world according to me”. God forbid if you would try to speak your piece.

            I’d rather people come to this site,than listen to half these Hollywood actors,who think what they say is the truth. I’ve told you,I haven’t picked a side here. The good thing about that,I’ve still got an objective,not subjective view.

            The issue with the documents. What? Seventy years later,these things surface. Cmon. The Reds were at these trials. How come the docs weren’t introduced into evidence. I’m gonna have a hard time buying into,they didn’t know they existed,or they slipped someone’s mind when they went to trial. They’ve been in the archives in Moscow all this time,and all the sudden they want to drag them out. Even the docs that were around back then,I might question. With a master,anything can be forged . I’m not saying all of the docs are bogus,but I have to question them,when people lean on them like a crutch.

            In all fairness here,jimbo brings up some shit I have to question too. There’s you (Jeff ) and someone on here named,”Jett “. One of y’all is married to a Jew ( it was made public knowledge here). He made a rather disparaging remark on that one. He said he felt sorry for who ever it was,that’s married to the Jew . I don’t agree with the remark,but that’s Jimbo’s style.

            There’s too much passion from both sides on this subject. At times it’s hard for me,to accept what either side says,because of the passion. Even though FG admits to “converting”,she still tries to leave her passion for the subject,out of the ring.

            I still say this is a good resource for people wanting to learn about this subject. Everyone ( except me. I don’t know enough yet) brings something to the table. I just wish I could get past my hang ups with the numbers. Well,1.5 to 6 mill is one helluva a fluctuation. Even if someone just came up with a “ballpark figure”,I could probably get past the numbers.

            Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 10:56 am

            • “You said in your response something to the effect (no this is not verbatim). Good. All the 6 mill Jews that were killed,they deserve to be poisoned. I read what you write. You’re an educated individual. I was kinda shocked when you said that. A comment like that,I would expect from some inbred redneck,not you.”

              If someone had done to my family what the SS did, murder my mother, brother, sisters, my wife, my children, I’d want to string them up by their balls and play piñata. However, that’s my visceral reaction. I realize that’s wrong and wouldn’t bring anyone back. My best answer to this is, well, had the Jews succeeded I wouldn’t shed any tears but the Jews should have been punished for murder. However, their plan failed and in the end that’s probably for the best.

              “I’m still waiting for someone to give me a reasonable answer,as to why nobody has put a case on this piece of pig innards . The little bitch has told everyone what he did. I can’t say for sure,but there is “no” statute of limitations on murder or attempt murder in pretty much all the countries on this planet. So what the hell is keeping people from putting a case on this moron. One thing I detest to no end,is someone who thinks they’re above the law. That shit don’t fly with me. Why the hell don’t someone hammer away at that? I don’t give a damn if they’re in the old folks home,on oxygen,and shittin and pissin in their diapers. Put em on trial. If my daddy broke the law,I’d say bring him before the judge.”

              You have the right to feel that way. It isn’t a bad question, why he hasn’t been prosecuted. Probably it’s due to the fact that the plan failed.

              “You said a denier website is not a good place to learn. I don’t classify this as a denier website.”

              FG calls this a denier blog.

              “There’s deniers here. I respect what they have to say,because free thinking is a God given right.”

              I don’t disagree. Everyone should have the right to speak their mind.

              “Anybody less than a junior or senior,don’t introduce them to this site. Juniors and seniors have hormones that are going ape shit,but some of them do realize they’re getting ready to have life charge at them,with its pants down. So they might get something outta this site. My reason for college kids using this site,is because I learned first hand,how one sided college instructors can be. I had one that had the attitude,”the world according to me”. God forbid if you would try to speak your piece.”

              I’d say as part of a class or course on Holocaust and Genocide Studies I’d point students to this blog as an example of Holocaust denial. I’d add this to CODOH, Rense and, if anyone needs a laugh, Whale.

              “The issue with the documents. What? Seventy years later,these things surface.”

              This happens all the time. Things are declassified, researchers find things that were forgotten or lost, documents are found in archives or private collections, etc.

              “Cmon. The Reds were at these trials. How come the docs weren’t introduced into evidence. I’m gonna have a hard time buying into,they didn’t know they existed,or they slipped someone’s mind when they went to trial.”

              Tim, the allies captured tons of documents. There was no way that everything could be sifted and found before the trials or even by the end of the trials.

              “They’ve been in the archives in Moscow all this time,and all the sudden they want to drag them out. Even the docs that were around back then,I might question. With a master,anything can be forged . I’m not saying all of the docs are bogus,but I have to question them,when people lean on them like a crutch.”

              Tim, the Soviets were really bad at lying. They tried to pin Katyn on the Germans and failed miserably.

              “In all fairness here,jimbo brings up some shit I have to question too. There’s you (Jeff ) and someone on here named,”Jett “. One of y’all is married to a Jew ( it was made public knowledge here). He made a rather disparaging remark on that one. He said he felt sorry for who ever it was,that’s married to the Jew . I don’t agree with the remark,but that’s Jimbo’s style.”

              Jim is a good old-fashioned anti-Semite that wants all the Jews to vanish. He doesn’t see the irony in the fact the Germans had the ability to do what he longs to do.

              “I still say this is a good resource for people wanting to learn about this subject.”

              I can think of many more resources than this blog to learn about the Holocaust.

              “Everyone ( except me. I don’t know enough yet) brings something to the table. I just wish I could get past my hang ups with the numbers. Well,1.5 to 6 mill is one helluva a fluctuation. Even if someone just came up with a “ballpark figure”,I could probably get past the numbers.”

              I’ve given you ballpark numbers, Tim.

              Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 11:34 am

          • There is one thing you ( or somebody else here),might be able to help me with.

            I read that the Jews were not totally in line with putting a case on Eichmann,based solely on eyewitness testimony and the documents they had. They said it wasn’t until after many,”interrogations”,did they get what they needed to get their indictment and go forth with the trial.

            Now I’m sorry,but something sounds a bit shady there . Why would a person be giving up information on themselves,if they knew the court wouldn’t proceed with the evidence at hand?

            Yeah,I’m talking torture. That’s not out of the realm of possibility. They ignored the laws of another country,and flat out kidnaped Eichmann ( just so nobody tries to corner me with the DEA having an arrest warrant for Noriega,what we did was breaking the laws of another country,when we invaded panama). So if they can kidnap someone,with total lack of respect for the law,what’s to say he wasn’t tortured.

            I thought all these holo cases,are supposed to be,”slam dunk” . I don’t know how they gather evidence for the trials of all these old farts they put on trial today,but I’m pretty sure they don’t interrogate all that much.

            So how do they build a case,with only eyewitness testimony and docs? The Jew court in Israel said they weren’t gonna put a case on Eichmann,with only docs and eyewitness testimony.

            So what makes this shit any different,than the way they prosecuted Eichmann? I’m gonna say,eyewitness and docs are the only way they can prosecute them now days

            Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 11:22 am

            • You wrote: “So if they can kidnap someone [Eichmann],with total lack of respect for the law,what’s to say he wasn’t tortured.

              Eichmann was given drugs. I wrote about him on these blog posts:
              https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/adolf-eichmann/

              Comment by furtherglory — September 5, 2016 @ 11:35 am

              • What is your proof that Eichmann was given drugs?

                Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 11:46 am

                • You wrote: “What is your proof that Eichmann was given drugs?”

                  Eichmann’s appearance and the way that he acted proved that he had been given drugs before he was put on trial. Millions of people agree with me on this.

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 5, 2016 @ 2:22 pm

                • He did appear to be a bit disheveled if you think about it.

                  Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 3:36 pm

              • I kinda figured out they were playing with loaded dice. Who in their right mind is gonna say shit,if they know the court is refusing to go ahead with a trial,base on available evidence .

                Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 3:04 pm

            • “Now I’m sorry,but something sounds a bit shady there . Why would a person be giving up information on themselves,if they knew the court wouldn’t proceed with the evidence at hand?

              Yeah,I’m talking torture. That’s not out of the realm of possibility. They ignored the laws of another country,and flat out kidnaped Eichmann ( just so nobody tries to corner me with the DEA having an arrest warrant for Noriega,what we did was breaking the laws of another country,when we invaded panama). So if they can kidnap someone,with total lack of respect for the law,what’s to say he wasn’t tortured.”

              A few things argue against Eichmann being tortured:

              The Isrealis were conscious of the rest of the world criticizing the kidnapping so they tried to act as properly as they could. This included getting a German lawyer for Eichmann and paying for it.

              The German lawyer never said anything about torture after the trial.

              Eichmann showed no signs of torture during the proceedings.

              Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 11:44 am

              • They couldn’t have been too concerned about what the rest of the world was thinking. Arrogance. That’s the first word that pops into my head.

                They didn’t think the rest of the world would find out about this stunt? Cmon. They’re arrogant mother f–kers period.

                So “history” tells us,”Eichmann showed no signs of torture”. Okay what signs are we looking for? Not all signs are gonna be that easy to see. Take a 2.5 section of garden hose. Pack it with sand (tightly),and seal up both ends. You can beat the living shit out of a person with it. Guess what? No outward signs. There’s gonna be internal damage to hell and back,but nothing will show up on their body,that the human eye can see.

                I’m not saying they did that to Eichmann. I’m just using that illustrate my point.

                His attorney said he showed no signs of torture. Well I was not aware his attorney also held a medical degree. Did his attorney practice law or medicine?

                When I had my day in court,I would’ve kept my damn pie hole shut,if someone told me,”we can’t take you to trial with the evidence we have”.

                My question is this. Why the f–k did he say anything? You can’t tell me he didn’t know about the court decision . He offered up all this “damning” information out the goodness of his heart? If you’re facing the death penalty ( you can’t say he didn’t know that was in the cards),goodness goes out the window. Self preservation kicks in.

                Where did his attorney get his degree? A box of corn flakes. If I was his attorney,i would’ve told him,”this is all they got. They ain’t gonna prosecute with it. So keep your damn mouth shut”. Clearly his attorney either didn’t tell him that,or someone had to ,”educate him”,as to why he should cooperate with the prosecutor. Either way,he had a shitty ass attorney. So I wouldn’t even buy manure from his attorney.

                Two and two don’t seem to add up to four here

                Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 3:33 pm

  5. They did know that it was against the Hague convention to poison people…..One minor detail that they must of overlooked.
    https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_cha_chapter21_rule72
    The Jews don’t have to obey any rules of war.

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — September 3, 2016 @ 4:05 pm

    • “They did know that it was against the Hague convention to poison people…..One minor detail that they must of overlooked.
      https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_cha_chapter21_rule72
      The Jews don’t have to obey any rules of war.”

      It’s also against The Hague to use poisonous gases. Germans violated that with ZB and using Carbon Monoxide to poison people.
      The Germans also violated the Geneva Conventions by allowing Soviet prisoners to starve to death.

      Get off it, Jim.

      Comment by Jeff K. — September 3, 2016 @ 4:28 pm

      • You wrote: “The Germans also violated the Geneva Conventions by allowing Soviet prisoners to starve to death.”

        Here is what Wikipedia says about German prisoners of war in the Soviet Union:
        Approximately three million German prisoners of war were captured by the Soviet Union during World War II, most of them during the great advances of the Red Army in the last year of the war. The POWs were employed as forced labor in the Soviet wartime economy and post war reconstruction. By 1950 almost all had been released. In 1956 [1] the last surviving German POW returned home from the USSR. According to Soviet records 381,067 German Wehrmacht POWs died in NKVD camps (356,700 German nationals and 24,367 from other nations).[2][3] German historian Rüdiger Overmans maintains that it seems entirely plausible, while not provable, that one million died in Soviet custody. He believes that among those reported as missing were men who actually died as POWs.[4][5]

        Comment by furtherglory — September 3, 2016 @ 7:15 pm

        • “German historian Rüdiger Overmans maintains that it seems entirely plausible, while not provable, that one million died”

          So, out of 3 million, possibly a million died (33%). That is the highest estimate, it’s probably lower. I’ll be fair and agree conditions were very bad, possibly between 500,000-1,000,000 died, we can probably say around 750,000 died.
          57% of Soviet POWs died in German captivity, about 3.3 million out of 5.7. Out of that 2 million died in less than a year, from June 1941 until the Spring of 1942. This was deliberate, the Germans cut rations down below starvation levels and forced the POWs to sleep out in the open or in inadequate shelter. They turned over suspected Commisars and Jews over to the SS for execution.

          Sorry, not comparable.

          Comment by Jeff K. — September 3, 2016 @ 7:27 pm

  6. Where Jo and his “Jewish Avengers” consortium went wrong, was to start using a highly poisonous substance like arsenic to carry out their campaign of revenge. They should, instead, have done what the wicked Nazis did, and use fumigation pellets, or vehicle exhaust fumes, which incredibly proved to be far more effective in killing hundreds of thousands of people than these very ordinary dangerous chemicals that appear not to be reliable and don’t perform according to the user’s satisfaction.

    What rotten luck, therefore, for Jo and his pals, that their dynamic scheme did not come to full fruition. But never mind, Jo is now an ugly old wrinkly, and can only reminisce on a lifetime full of regrets. But if its any consolation to him, one can see from the above photo image that he is not long for this world – and where he is likely to finish up once he has left this mortal coil behind, is bound to be a place full of former Nazis; and there – for all eternity – they can together swap their old stories, crime tales and anecdotes as they atone for their sins and transgressions.

    Comment by Talbot — September 3, 2016 @ 12:28 pm

    • You wrote: “he is not long for this world – and where he is likely to finish up once he has left this mortal coil behind, is bound to be a place full of former Nazis;”

      The Nazis will be burning in hell. Jews don’t have hell.

      Comment by furtherglory — September 3, 2016 @ 2:17 pm

    • “Where Jo and his “Jewish Avengers” consortium went wrong, was to start using a highly poisonous substance like arsenic to carry out their campaign of revenge. They should, instead, have done what the wicked Nazis did, and use fumigation pellets, or vehicle exhaust fumes, which incredibly proved to be far more effective in killing hundreds of thousands of people than these very ordinary dangerous chemicals that appear not to be reliable and don’t perform according to the user’s satisfaction.”

      Well, considering that they didn’t have the means to do that, unlike the SS who did, it’s understandable that they used arsenic. After all, the SS had years to build the facilities, experiment and figure out the best ways to do this.

      I actually can’t condone this type of activity, murdering the SS in such a fashion would have sunk those Jews down to their level. However, I understand their motivation to do so.

      Comment by Jeff K. — September 3, 2016 @ 2:33 pm

      • You wrote: “murdering the SS in such a fashion would have sunk those Jews down to their level.”

        The Jews did murder SS men.

        Comment by furtherglory — September 3, 2016 @ 7:22 pm

        • In this specific instance, no. They attempted murder.
          In other instances, yes. They did commit murder.
          Again, I don’t condone such actions but I do understand them.

          Comment by Jeff K. — September 3, 2016 @ 7:29 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: