Scrapbookpages Blog

September 5, 2016

93 year old Holocaust survivor to receive honorary doctorate

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust, World War II — Tags: , , , — furtherglory @ 8:55 am

The following quote is from a news article which you can read in full at http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/our-city/north-leeds/chapel-allerton/special-award-for-leeds-auschwitz-survivor-1-8105684

Begin quote

A Leeds pensioner who survived the horrors of the Holocaust and settled in England is to receive an honorary doctorate. Iby Knill, 93. of Chapel Allerton, grew up in Czechoslovakia and escaped to Hungary in 1942 as Nazi persecution of Jews accelerated.

93-year-old Iby Krill

93-year-old Holocaust survivor Iby Krill

As a young woman, she spent time in hiding and helping the local Resistance movement before she was eventually captured and taken to the notorious Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp.

Mrs Knill will be given an honorary degree by the University of Huddersfield, where she spoke last year as part of the Holocaust Memorial lecture event. She spent much of her internment working as a slave labourer in an armaments factory, and was liberated by American troops while part of a forced march to Bergen-Belsen when the Nazi retreat began. She later discovered her father had died in the gas chambers, and was reunited with her mother and brother in their home city of Bratislava.

End quote

This is not the first time that Iby Krill has been in the national news. I was reading about her many years ago, and I included her story on my scrapbookpages.com website.

The following quote is from my website:

Begin quote

Iby’s story begins when she was a young girl growing up in her native Czechoslovakia. When the Germans invaded Czechoslovakia in 1938, she escaped over the border into Hungary but was arrested as an illegal immigrant.

“There were five of us, all girls and we made a pact to stay together as we walked through those gates and were greeted by the man we later learned was Dr Josef Mengele,” she says of her arrival at Birkenau. “From that day on it became a test of survival.” Miraculously, she adds, all five of them lived to witness the liberation from the Nazis in 1945.

By 2010, Iby had started writing her story and was seeking a publisher for her manuscript, which is chillingly brutal in its frankness, according to Virginia Mason’s news article.

According to Iby Knill, “The shower unit and the gas chamber looked the same. They had been built that way, so we never knew if we were to be gassed or just showered.”

In her lectures on the Holocaust, Iby describes the infamous Dr Mengele, whose experiments in the name of medical science earned him the nick name, Angel of Death. “We lined up and he would walk in front of us, picking out the weakest. Their fate was the gas chambers.”

She talks of the cramped, inhuman conditions at Birkenau, the incredible hunger and thirst, and worst of all, the scraps of gray, latherless soap made from human ashes, and the constant fear of extermination in the gas chamber.

According to her story, Iby was able to leave the Birkenau death camp only by volunteering to go to the Lippstadt labour camp, a sub-camp of the Buchenwald concentration camp, where she worked in the hospital unit. On Easter Sunday, 1945, while on a death march to the main Buchenwald camp, she was freed by Allied Forces.

End quote from my website

The following quote is also from the news article, cited above:

Begin quote

A fluent German speaker from childhood, she later used her language skills to act as an interpreter for British forces in post-war Germany. She met her husband, British army officer Bert Knill, and in 1947 she came to England as a married woman.

Mrs Knill, who is now a widow and has a Masters degree in theology, did not speak publicly about her past until 2003, and since then has told her story in books and during television appearances. She will take part in an awards ceremony at the university in November, where she will be joined by experts from the fields of engineering, medicine and finance.

End quote

Why do so many Holocaust survivors live to an advanced age. My theory is that a meager diet contributes to living a long life. I am 83 and still going strong. When I was young, my family was very poor; we ate very little meat. Just like the concentration camp inmates, I had a meager diet of vegetables.

76 Comments »

  1. ” At the beginning of 2004, 1,092,000 Holocaust survivors were still living worldwide, about half of them in Israel. About 10 percent of survivors die each year “.

    This information was published in the New York Times, dated April 21, 2005, and comes from their Jerusalem correspondent who is quoting an official Israeli Government report.

    So it stands to reason, that if 10% were passing away each year in the 21st century, then there would be gradually decreasing percentages going back all the way over the decades to 1945.

    My word – that is truly an enormous number of survivors from an alleged extermination program!!

    Comment by Talbot — September 7, 2016 @ 11:10 am

    • You wrote: ” that is truly an enormous number of survivors from an alleged extermination program!!”

      I believe that some of these Jewish “survivors” were never in any camp. They came forward after the war to get money from the Germans.

      Comment by furtherglory — September 7, 2016 @ 12:22 pm

    • “My word – that is truly an enormous number of survivors from an alleged extermination program!!”

      I know that makes you sad, Talbot, that the Nazis didn’t get them all.

      Otherwise, the Zionists and Jews wouldn’t be around to rule us all!!!!

      God, that’s still funny. You really do have a good sense of humor, Talbot.

      Comment by Jeff K. — September 7, 2016 @ 3:35 pm

      • ” I know that makes you sad, Talbot, that the Nazis didn’t get them all.

        What a disgraceful thing to say – but that’s just about par-for-the-course from you.

        Comment by Talbot — September 7, 2016 @ 4:07 pm

        • “What a disgraceful thing to say – but that’s just about par-for-the-course from you.”

          Now, that hurts. I just complimented you on your sense of humor.

          You know, Talbot, I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join me here:

          http://www.skepticforum.com/index.php?sid=3e8220364c2c65798d238f25bf63b446

          Apparently as a “believer” I’m not making the grade. You have an interesting viewpoint and there are other deniers there that would appreciate your help.

          What’d ya say, Talbot?

          Look at the various topics, we do talk about a lot of different things. I don’t think you would violate the rules like Jim did.

          Also, as an added incentive, I’m much more restrained there than I am here.

          Comment by Jeff K. — September 7, 2016 @ 4:29 pm

          • I had to be rather snappy, Jeff, because other readers of this website – especially those who are not regulars – might get the wrong impression, and think “That Talbot was arguing in favour of genocide” – which I most definitely am not.

            Your invitation to the “Sceptics Forum” sounds interesting. I will look into it, but whether I can find the time to make any useful contributions remains open at the present time.

            Comment by Talbot — September 7, 2016 @ 7:07 pm

            • “Your invitation to the “Sceptics Forum” sounds interesting. I will look into it, but whether I can find the time to make any useful contributions remains open at the present time.”

              I’m sure that your comments and observations will be worthwhile.

              Good evening.

              Comment by Jeff K. — September 7, 2016 @ 7:13 pm

            • The Skeptics Forums are a big SCAM and waste of time! The only thing they believe in 100% is the HoloHoax and they will do whatever it takes to get you kicked off the site especially is you start to make sense exposing them for their HoloHoax.
              There are two forums one is the US Skeptics and the other the International Skeptics. They seem to have the same people in them.
              After getting kicked off the USA Skeptics site we joined the International one and they were just as bad.
              Three of us Me my brother and Diane were kicked off the International Skeptics and they did not give a reason they just canned us.
              Diane and I were asked to prove who we were with identification which we complied with but they said no dice see you later.
              So it bothered us that they got some info on us without letting us post.
              If they claim we violated some rules as the reason they kicked us off that would be a lie. Were were happily posting there until they got tired of us taking them to task for their HoloHoax beliefs. They don’t like people making fun of them especially with facts that show how silly the HoloHoax tale is.
              So if you want to waste you time then be my guest and join the ranks of the Skeptics the only people that question every topic under the sun but wholeheartedly believe the HoloHoax tale 100%.
              FG’s site here is IMO the best site on the web for open and honest discussion. The other sites are loaded with HoloHoax trolls doing their best to stop any and all discussion of the HoloHoax topic. But it wouldn’t hurt to see what is going on there. There won’t be many Revisionist posting as they get the boot pretty quick.

              JR

              Comment by Jim Rizoli — September 7, 2016 @ 7:27 pm

              • Thanks for your comments, Jim, I’ll bear what you say in mind when I take a look into the “Sceptics Forum”. I do value the opinions of you, your brother, and Diane very much – and if all three of you have been banned from the site, then that truly gives me pause for reflection.

                I agree with you that FG ‘s website is great – and it is a real pleasure to make contributions here.

                Comment by Talbot — September 7, 2016 @ 7:41 pm

                • “do value the opinions of you, your brother, and Diane very much – and if all three of you have been banned from the site, then that truly gives me pause for reflection.”

                  Talbot, they were banned from both forums because they wouldn’t follow the rules. I don’t think you will have the same problem.

                  There are deniers that post there….David, Monstrous, Mary Q Contrary….that make frequent contributions.

                  I think you would do well there.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 7, 2016 @ 7:50 pm

                • Here:
                  http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=17590

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 7, 2016 @ 7:56 pm

                • I consider the skeptic site the lunatic fringe….no offense to Jeff.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — September 7, 2016 @ 8:07 pm

                • Then Talbot can see that for himself. I’m sure that if he gets banned he can join you in bashing all the “believers” who don’t want open discussion.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 8, 2016 @ 10:40 am

                • My video of it..

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — September 7, 2016 @ 8:10 pm

                • I watched your video and made a comment on it Jim.
                  Don’t forget, I was there and watched the whole thing.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 7, 2016 @ 10:21 pm

                • Jeff the truth is that Diane and I did everything that they required of us on the international Skeptics site but they did not allow was to get back on and you can say whatever you want because you didn’t see what happened there we experience that.
                  The people on those two sites are real Lunatic Fringe no doubt about it.
                  If you are a holocaust denier ( truthers) and you will not have much luck on that site.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 8, 2016 @ 8:33 am

                • “Jeff the truth is that Diane and I did everything that they required of us on the international Skeptics site but they did not allow was to get back on and you can say whatever you want because you didn’t see what happened there we experience that.”

                  Jim, I’m not inviting Talbot to join ISF. I don’t particularly like it, mostly due to the format.
                  I’m not going to waste his time by inviting him somewhere if he’s going to get banned.

                  “The people on those two sites are real Lunatic Fringe no doubt about it.”

                  Why? Because they understand the history better than you?

                  “If you are a holocaust denier ( truthers) and you will not have much luck on that site.”

                  If so, why are there three deniers that still post there that haven’t been banned? Even that ass-hat Berg posted there without getting banned.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 8, 2016 @ 9:52 am

                • Jeff….The Skeptics sites are IMO trolling sites to stop intelligent discussion of the HoloHoax.
                  Again Diane and I were told to present ID to stay on the site which we did, the lunatic runner of the site refused to uphold his end of the bargain. Typical Jew move, and I’m not surprised at all. What was he afraid of?
                  You don’t stop people from posting if they follow the rules, you stop people from posting if you have something to hide, or you don’t want other to see.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 8, 2016 @ 10:05 am

                • “Jeff….The Skeptics sites are IMO trolling sites to stop intelligent discussion of the HoloHoax.”

                  Damn it, are you not reading what I’m writing? Let me try this again:
                  THERE ARE DENIERS CURRENTLY POSTING ON BOTH SKEPTIC FORUMS. THERE ARE DENIERS THAT HAVE BEEN ON SF FOR YEARS, INCLUDING ONE NAMED DAVID THAT HAS BEEN THERE SINCE IT STARTED. I WOULDN’T INVITE TALBOT OVER JUST TO GET HIM BANNED, I WOULDN’T DO THAT TO SOMEONE.
                  If you remember, I didn’t invite you over there.

                  “Again Diane and I were told to present ID to stay on the site which we did, the lunatic runner of the site refused to uphold his end of the bargain. Typical Jew move, and I’m not surprised at all. What was he afraid of?”

                  WTF do you want me to say, Jim? The ISF didn’t let us know why you were banned, this was completely proper on their part to protect your privacy. I don’t know why you were banned.
                  I only know about SF because I saw it live.

                  “You don’t stop people from posting if they follow the rules, you stop people from posting if you have something to hide, or you don’t want other to see.”

                  Again, don’t complain to me about this and don’t prevent Talbot from joining.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 8, 2016 @ 10:26 am

                • Maybe nothing got resolved,but it seems like y’all are making some kind of an attempt,to play better with each other . The two of you will never find common ground,so I guess this is the closest y’all two are gonna come to “eureka” moment.

                  Comment by Tim — September 8, 2016 @ 10:39 am

                • Jeff……You are the one that invited me to join the skeptic USA site…..It started out ok then the wolves started their attack and boy did they attack. I was kicked off the site for copy right infringement…..lets reason on this…..considering by law, in order to be guilty of that the copy right holder has to make the complaint against you….LOL I guess the skeptic lunatics are the copyright police for all documents ever written and put on the internet. So they got me on a technicality that most people violate everyday.
                  I’m not dissuading Talbot from joining the site just telling him what to expect….these people are on that site are not normal, they are rabid HoloHoaxers actually pretty sick people if you ask me, and don’t like anyone telling them anything different. There is NO debate just vicious attacks of Revisionist who are trying to get the truth out.
                  The only reason a revisionist continues to post on that site is because they are not trying had enough and looking to water down the truth.
                  There is NO way a hard core revisionist is going to last on any Skeptic site unless they give into the lies, or waters down the Revisionist message. The skeptics site reminds me of kids playing king of the hill and the big shots are keeping all the smaller kids from getting to the top using all kinds of dirt tricks, but then comes across someone that beats them cleanly and makes it to the top to claim top spot, then they the bigshots say they don’t want to play anymore. That is what to expect from the Skeptics sites.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 8, 2016 @ 11:19 am

                • “Jeff……You are the one that invited me to join the skeptic USA site….”

                  No, I did not. It was the person named Denying-History that posts there. He knows Click and sometimes posts here as anonymous or Logeire.

                  Jim, no offense, but you simply don’t know enough about the history to post there.

                  “It started out ok then the wolves started their attack and boy did they attack.”

                  Jim, only one person, Jeff_36, asked that you be confined to a few posts instead of starting new threads at the drop of a hat. Pyrro, the moderator, rejected the suggestion out of hand. You even thanked him for doing so, do you want me to link this?

                  “I was kicked off the site for copy right infringement…”

                  After being warned repeatedly.

                  “..lets reason on this…..considering by law, in order to be guilty of that the copy right holder has to make the complaint against you…”

                  SF is associated with a well known historian/skeptic, Michael Shermer. They don’t want that hassle. They don’t know if you have permission or not, that’s why they confine it to a few copy and paste jobs and then you have to cite the author and book, same with links. You were copying and pasting whole chapters, Jim. You were warned, you refused to listen and you were banned. Period.

                  “.LOL I guess the skeptic lunatics are the copyright police for all documents ever written and put on the internet. So they got me on a technicality that most people violate everyday.”

                  Possibly, yes. However, YOU refused to follow the rules and you were banned.

                  “I’m not dissuading Talbot from joining the site just telling him what to expect….”

                  As I’ve said, if Talbot is banned he can join you here and roast me over the coals.

                  “these people are on that site are not normal, they are rabid HoloHoaxers actually pretty sick people if you ask me, and don’t like anyone telling them anything different.”

                  Uh, no, they thought it was funny. Jim, people like Statistical Mechanic and Nick Terry know far, far more about this than I do. Joining that forum has been a humbling experience.

                  “There is NO debate just vicious attacks of Revisionist who are trying to get the truth out.”

                  They gave you evidence on each one of your posts. Every single one. What they wanted from you was evidence in support of your arguments, instead you wandered all over the place. That’s what irritated them, not your……”points.”

                  “The only reason a revisionist continues to post on that site is because they are not trying had enough and looking to water down the truth.”

                  What????!!!!???????!!!!! Jim, David is hard core and knows his documents.

                  “There is NO way a hard core revisionist is going to last on any Skeptic site unless they give into the lies, or waters down the Revisionist message.”

                  Uh, no.

                  I’ve already posted with something David started.

                  Here:

                  http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26916

                  We even disagree, Jim.

                  “The skeptics site reminds me of kids playing king of the hill and the big shots are keeping all the smaller kids from getting to the top using all kinds of dirt tricks, but then comes across someone that beats them cleanly and makes it to the top to claim top spot, then they the bigshots say they don’t want to play anymore. That is what to expect from the Skeptics sites.”

                  Jim, you are truly delusional. No offense.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 8, 2016 @ 12:15 pm

                • Jesus said you not throw your Pearls Before Swine and I’m kind of glad I’m off that site because the people on that site I really sick and delusional more than you could ever know. You have a problem thinking that I don’t know what’s going on. I know plenty these people and you at times have no clue what’s going on about the Jews about the lies about the whole thing you only know a small part of what happened during that time period. And you don’t get the whole picture once you get the whole picture then you’ll understand how the Jews work and think.
                  You don’t understand how the Holocaust all came about and why it is so popular today with people.
                  I don’t get into long discussions with people because I feel it’s a waste of time I can prove a lot of what I say no problem at all but what does it matter when people are going to accept it so why even bother bringing the thing up. I’m reading quite a bit I’m watching a lot of things I have a lot of information packed into my head but I just don’t want to waste my time with people that don’t have the right heart condition to accept it.
                  If you don’t accept the money trail to the holohoax then you are a lost cause and you don’t get it.
                  Forget about the people forget about any suffering just follow the money Trail and you’ll understand the holohoax.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 8, 2016 @ 1:32 pm

                • “Jesus said you not throw your Pearls Before Swine and I’m kind of glad I’m off that site because the people on that site I really sick and delusional more than you could ever know. You have a problem thinking that I don’t know what’s going on.”

                  Jim, you’ve never given me any indication you actually have a clue.

                  “I know plenty these people and you at times have no clue what’s going on about the Jews about the lies about the whole thing you only know a small part of what happened during that time period. And you don’t get the whole picture once you get the whole picture then you’ll understand how the Jews work and think.
                  You don’t understand how the Holocaust all came about and why it is so popular today with people.”

                  I gave you the denier version. What else do I need to know?
                  Tell me, then. Tell me “how the Holocaust all came about.”

                  “I don’t get into long discussions with people because I feel it’s a waste of time I can prove a lot of what I say no problem at all but what does it matter when people are going to accept it so why even bother bringing the thing up.”

                  Then why are you still bringing it up?

                  “I’m reading quite a bit I’m watching a lot of things I have a lot of information packed into my head but I just don’t want to waste my time with people that don’t have the right heart condition to accept it.”

                  Ok, I’m all ears (so to speak). Explain it.

                  “If you don’t accept the money trail to the holohoax then you are a lost cause and you don’t get it.
                  Forget about the people forget about any suffering just follow the money Trail and you’ll understand the holohoax.”

                  Jim, it didn’t start with money, it started with people and their suffering.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 8, 2016 @ 3:05 pm

                • It’s always about money…..way before anyone suffered.
                  Michael Walsh Witness to History article

                  “The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany. Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany. The Jewish wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce and the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler’s people.” – Daily Express, March 24th 1933

                  “Germany is our public enemy No.1. It is our object to declare war without mercy against her.”
                  – Bernart Lecache, President, Jewish World League

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — September 8, 2016 @ 3:31 pm

                • “It’s always about money…..way before anyone suffered.
                  Michael Walsh Witness to History article

                  “The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany. Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany. The Jewish wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce and the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler’s people.” – Daily Express, March 24th 1933”

                  This old horse shit? Jim, please. It was one newspaper. Besides, when is a boycott a “declaration of war?”

                  So, if I decide to boycott Wal-Mart over their policies, does that mean I have to declare war on them?

                  BTW, here is the full text:

                  http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/british/daily-express/judea-declares-war

                  “Germany is our public enemy No.1. It is our object to declare war without mercy against her.”
                  – Bernart Lecache, President, Jewish World League”

                  Who cares? Why does this matter? The only reference to this quote shows up on denial sites, making it suspect, anyway.

                  Jim, your problem is you have a very narrow focus. You lock in on Jews to the exclusion of everything else. Do you honestly believe that 14 million Jews spoke with one voice? Do you honestly believe some Jew calling Germany Public Enemy Number One means anything?

                  History is far more complex, it branches, twists, turns, it isn’t set by one thing. Hitler’s anti-Semitism was set by the time he reached power, he gathered like-minded men around him. Anti-Semitism was a foundation stone of the Nazi Party, the SA was infamous for its abuse of Jews. This abuse became widespread after Hitler took power when the SA and party no longer feared the legal consequences of abusing Jews. There were spontaneous attacks on Jews, their businesses, spontaneous boycotts that had no legal backing but were tacitly approved by the party. But, the same held true for any perceived enemy, Communists, Social Democrats, Pacifists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, etc. The first concentration camps held very few Jews, rather they held Communists, Social Democrats, etc. that the regime perceived as threats.

                  Of course there was going to be a reaction, international boycotts were only one reaction. BTW, there were protests over Social Democrats being held in concentration camps. Very few of those people were Jews.

                  Anti-Semitism wasn’t confined to Germany, Jim. You give so much power to Jews, if so, why wasn’t there more backing for action against Germany? Why was Germany allowed to expand, to remilitarize the Rhineland, swallow Austria, the Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia? If the Jews ruled everything and were so influential, why wasn’t Poland better prepared? Why didn’t the French and British attack full force while German armies were engaged in Poland?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 8, 2016 @ 7:22 pm

                • Watching you 2 trade barbs,brings up a question with me. Since the advent of the Internet,how much has the the holo controversy grown. I know the information highway gets the word to people that would otherwise,not be able to form an opinion about the holo one way or another,but how much does it influence people and what they believe about this subject?

                  Comment by Tim — September 8, 2016 @ 8:34 pm

                • You wrote: “History is far more complex, it branches, twists, turns, it isn’t set by one thing. Hitler’s anti-Semitism was set by the time he reached power, he gathered like-minded men around him. Anti-Semitism was a foundation stone of the Nazi Party, the SA was infamous for its abuse of Jews. This abuse became widespread after Hitler took power when the SA and party no longer feared the legal consequences of abusing Jews.”

                  You seem to think that the Nazis turned against the poor innocent Jews, all of a sudden, for no reason. You don’t say anything about WHY the German people hated the innocent Jews. I wrote about why the Jews were hated, as far back as 1290, in this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/the-holocaust-of-1298-in-germany/

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 9, 2016 @ 6:52 am

                • “You seem to think that the Nazis turned against the poor innocent Jews, all of a sudden, for no reason. You don’t say anything about WHY the German people hated the innocent Jews. I wrote about why the Jews were hated, as far back as 1290, in this blog post:”

                  I didn’t read your blog post.

                  You are of the opinion that all Jews are guilty of….something, not sure what.

                  German Jews were assimilated patriots who voted for Centrist parties, not Communist or Social Democrat. The myth of the “Stab in the Back” is exactly that, a myth.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 9, 2016 @ 7:03 am

                • You wrote: “You are of the opinion that all Jews are guilty of….something, not sure what.”

                  Yes, I think that all Jews are guilty of something: lying, cheating and stealing. That is why they have been hated, in every country in the world, since the beginning of time, and that is why they will continue to be hated, until the end of time. There is a reason for the old saying: “After you shake hands with a Jew, count your fingers.”

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 9, 2016 @ 7:15 am

                • Well in Elizabethan era which covers 1290,Jews were kicked out. The Elizabethan era was a very antisemetic time period. Jews weren’t allowed back in the country till,Cromwell took over. In the 16th and 17th century,Jews were allowed back in the country.

                  Clearly Jews were still loathed. Shakespeare wrote the “Merchant of Venice”. Marlowe came along and wrote “The Jew of Malta” around that time too. His shit was worse than what Shakespeare wrote.

                  Clearly Hebs have been hated since the dawn of time. Somehow the Nazis ( notice I didn’t say Germans ) are the only ones credited with hating Jews . Even if they did everything history said they did,they still don’t hold the monopoly on hating Jews . Shit we need to go all the way back to the bible for that.

                  People even try to say Sheriff Rainey from Neshoba County,Mississippi tipped the Klan off when he cut those 3,civil rights workers loose from his jail,because 2 of them were Jews . Killing 2 Jews I guess was an added bonus. The real reason the 3 were murdered,was because they were signing up blacks to vote in Mississippi . However,for some reason,some people still want to say the 3 were murdered,because 2 were Jews .

                  Jews were hated long before the nazis and they’ll be hated up till God says,”f–k this BS. I’ve had enough of mans shit. Time to eliminate this world”.

                  Comment by Tim — September 9, 2016 @ 7:51 am

                • Oh yeah,for the record, I’m not trying to defend the Nazis. If anything I’m taking up for the Krauts.

                  People want to file the German citizens and Nazi party in the same folder. German folks didn’t come up with any of the shit the Jews cry about. That’s why I’m still trying to figure out the logic in making Germany pay the Hebs their extortion money .

                  The German people are flesh and blood. The nazi party,is a philosophy,a concept. Choose the word you want to describe it. The 2 are seperate entities that don’t have dick to do with each other. People got f–led up,distorted logic when it comes to this topic. If anything,I’ll hate the Jews,because they’re f–King the wrong people. A better part of the German citizens were not even around,when all this shit was supposed to have occurred

                  Comment by Tim — September 9, 2016 @ 8:03 am

                • “Yes, I think that all Jews are guilty of something: lying, cheating and stealing.”

                  All Jews, everywhere? Women, children, men? Every single Jew in the world, every Jew that has ever been?

                  So, in other words, they deserved what happened to them?

                  “That is why they have been hated, in every country in the world, since the beginning of time, and that is why they will continue to be hated, until the end of time.”

                  Yes, that’s completely rational.
                  You do realize that religious minorities are always persecuted, right? The Hugeunots in France, the Catholics in England, so on and so on?

                  “There is a reason for the old saying: “After you shake hands with a Jew, count your fingers.”

                  Yes, because stereotypes are rational and healthy.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 9, 2016 @ 8:54 am

                • Jeff…..It’s hard to see people suffer for other peoples mistakes and that is what we have going on here.
                  The mom and pop or average Jews are being horribly manipulated by the Zionist Fanatical Jews to believe and walk a certain way…..the average Jew instead of speaking out against their being led by a ring in the nose don’t speak out against the Zionist who figured out what to do and say to keep the scam going. The average Jew has no guts to do what is right even knowing full well that something is terribly wrong here. Any antisemitism or hatred against the Jews is now targeted against them all because as a people they stick together. So what do you expect to happen to the Jews who go along with the lies being fed to them?
                  The Jews are Cowards and are reaping what they have sown, it’s just a fact of life. Most of them are followers, which is just a sign of being in a CULT.
                  How many Jews do you see investigate the holoHoax? Not many, and the ones that would side with the Revisionist will be run out of town so to speak and ostracized. Think about it, all the Jewish writers out there and none see whats going on?
                  So what we have here is people closing their eyes to wrongdoing and continuing keeping the lies going.
                  I don’t feel sorry for people that want to be misled.
                  I noticed you didn’t comment about the Bibles view of the Jews which call them the Synagogue of Satan, Rev 2:9….3:9
                  So if the God of the universe calls the Jews out on their actions and names them of the Synagogue of Satan there must be some big time short comings of them, wouldn’t you think? If God is against you then who is for you? And if you back the Jews up where do you stand in Gods eyes? When judgement day comes I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of the issue here.
                  But I see you are smarter than God and have it all figured out.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 9, 2016 @ 9:20 am

                • “Jeff…..It’s hard to see people suffer for other peoples mistakes and that is what we have going on here.”

                  Jim, anti-Semitism existed centuries before Hitler.

                  “The mom and pop or average Jews are being horribly manipulated by the Zionist Fanatical Jews to believe and walk a certain way…”

                  Yes, because the Jews are run by Zionists. Utter nonsense.

                  “..the average Jew instead of speaking out against their being led by a ring in the nose don’t speak out against the Zionist who figured out what to do and say to keep the scam going.”

                  Jim, the role of Zionism was the return of a Jewish homeland. Mission accomplished. Isreal, like any nation state, acts in its own best interest. Do I agree with current Isreali Policy? Not necessarily. However, Isreal has the right to exist. To me, the Holocaust and Isreal are two separate issues. One is not dependent on each other, though I feel that Isreal uses the Holocaust to justify actions I disagree with.

                  “The average Jew has no guts to do what is right even knowing full well that something is terribly wrong here.”

                  WTF are you talking about?

                  “Any antisemitism or hatred against the Jews is now targeted against them all because as a people they stick together.”

                  Complete horse shit. Jews are as diverse as any religious group or minority.

                  “So what do you expect to happen to the Jews who go along with the lies being fed to them?
                  The Jews are Cowards and are reaping what they have sown, it’s just a fact of life. Most of them are followers, which is just a sign of being in a CULT.”

                  See, I actually view Holocaust denial as a cult.

                  “How many Jews do you see investigate the holoHoax?”

                  So, Hilberg, Yehuda Bauer, Yitzhak Arad, none of these names ring a bell? Daniel Goldhagen?
                  Deborah Lipstadt, Lucy Davidowicz, Hannah Arendt, none of these seem familiar?
                  Actually, from what I’ve been reading, some of the
                  best work being done in the field are Germans.

                  “Not many, and the ones that would side with the Revisionist will be run out of town so to speak and ostracized.”

                  David Cole is Jewish, Jim (though I think, just from what I’ve read about him, he does a lot of things just to be a pain in the ass).

                  “Think about it, all the Jewish writers out there and none see whats going on?”

                  What’s to see? Conspiracy theorists, Nazi Apologists, anti-Semites…..this isn’t a shining endorsement of denial.

                  “So what we have here is people closing their eyes to wrongdoing and continuing keeping the lies going.
                  I don’t feel sorry for people that want to be misled.”

                  So, I shouldn’t feel sorry for you?

                  “I noticed you didn’t comment about the Bibles view of the Jews which call them the Synagogue of Satan, Rev 2:9….3:9”

                  Revelations is an odd book, Jim. Theologians and scholars continue to debate its significance. I think that passage can be interpreted in many ways. For example, it speaks of “false Jews” and the “Synogogue of Satan.”
                  Does that mean Jews who no longer believe? Or those with false beliefs? Who knows? You’ve managed to force that passage to fit your belief system. Good for you.

                  “So if the God of the universe calls the Jews out on their actions and names them of the Synagogue of Satan there must be some big time short comings of them, wouldn’t you think? If God is against you then who is for you? And if you back the Jews up where do you stand in Gods eyes? When judgement day comes I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of the issue here.”

                  I’ve made my beliefs pretty clear, Jim. If I go to hell for them I’ll make sure to say hello to Hitler for you before I kick him in the nuts.

                  “But I see you are smarter than God and have it all figured out.”

                  I’ll never claim that. The Skeptics Forum proved to me how much I don’t know.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 9, 2016 @ 10:00 am

                • Why don’t any of them speak up and say,” taking money from Germany is wrong,for what we went through”.

                  Where’s the logic in that? It was the Nazi party that is credited with all this shit. You can’t hold the present German citizens accountable for something,they had nothing to do with.

                  If a person wants to say,” there’s still nazis that are alive in Germany”,that would be fine,but the Nazis don’t run the German government today.

                  I’m just trying to figure this one out. The best thing I can come up with,is guilt by association. Even that ain’t gonna hold water.

                  Comment by Tim — September 9, 2016 @ 10:18 am

                • Jimbo. Don’t forget,there’s a lot of people that say Israel was just,”an accident of history”. The church and Israel will become one ( that’ll piss a few Jews off). In Galatians,Paul says there’s no such thing as Jew or gentile ( now we’re really pissing off the Jews ). Now here’s where you can really shoe the Jew in his nuts. Tell him Abraham wasn’t a Jew . It’s right in the bible . Then if you want to show the Jews they ain’t so damned special,point them to Genesis ch. 12 (I think) . Clearly says right there,”we all come from Abrahams seed”. So how can you have a difference between Jew and Gentile. So if we all came from Abraham,maybe we could qualify for holo money

                  Comment by Tim — September 8, 2016 @ 4:28 pm

                • What’s “IMO”? Sorry,I’m not Internet savy.

                  Comment by Tim — September 8, 2016 @ 12:50 pm

                • In my opinion.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 8, 2016 @ 1:13 pm

                • You wrote: “In my opinion”

                  People don’t know what you mean unless you write IMHO which means “in my humble opinion”.

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 8, 2016 @ 2:15 pm

                • I’ve seen “IMO” quite a bit. Just never bothered to ask. Thank you for providing translation of,”IMHO”. First time I saw those letters,I thought somebody was talking about,”HMO”. They’d just got the letters mixed up.

                  Comment by Tim — September 8, 2016 @ 5:01 pm

                • When the internet first became popular, most people could not type. If they could type, it was just hunt and peck. Only girls took a typing class in high school. I encouraged my son to take a typing class in high school; he was the only boy in the class.

                  When “news groups” became popular, there were a lot of abbreviations because most people were using the “hunt and peck” way of typing.

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 9, 2016 @ 6:59 am

                • When I was a kid back in school,I’d try to abbreviate shit in my homework. If pop was state side and not overseas,he’d be the one to review my homework.

                  He’d catch my abbreviating words and ask,” what the hell is this?” Then he’d tell me I’m trying to butcher the English language. Then he’d make me do the homework over again,and be bird dogging the hell out of it,when I’d give it to him a second time to review.

                  Comment by Tim — September 9, 2016 @ 8:11 am

                • FG that’s a great point Jeff and his fellow horses don’t understand that the Jews but all this upon themselves by their actions and how they dealt with things. Hitler was just trying to get rid a bad element in Germany so that they could get on with what they were trying to accomplish the defeat of communism. Again once people understand the game plan then you’ll see that the Jews would not the victims here

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — September 9, 2016 @ 8:19 am

                • “FG that’s a great point Jeff and his fellow horses don’t understand that the Jews but all this upon themselves by their actions and how they dealt with things. Hitler was just trying to get rid a bad element in Germany”

                  Then why did he imprison foreign Jews?

                  “so that they could get on with what they were trying to accomplish the defeat of communism.”

                  That’s nice but that had nothing to do with the Jews.
                  How did invading Poland contribute to the defeat of Communism? Poland was radically anti-Communist. BTW, Poland also had the largest community of Jews outside of the USSR in Europe. They sure as hell weren’t Communist, they were religious Jews, not atheists.

                  “Again once people understand the game plan then you’ll see that the Jews would not the victims here”

                  Huh?

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 9, 2016 @ 6:09 pm

                • I thought I heard somewhere,that the part of Poland that contained the port of Danzig,was real estate that belonged to Germany at one time.

                  I’ll admit,Danzig would give Germany other options as to where to send shipping,but I don’t think it would be too strategically important. I look on a map and the bodies of water that are closer to Danzig,go absolutely no where. The ports in Germany are closer to the North Sea,than Danzig is. It don’t hold the strategic value that say Pearl or Midway did

                  Comment by Tim — September 9, 2016 @ 7:48 pm

                • Thanks. Now it all make sense. So then you’re saying its not based on historical or scientific evidence. I took me awhile to figure out what,”email addy” means. Email address.

                  Comment by Tim — September 8, 2016 @ 4:56 pm

                • Present “ID”? I’d question that. They may very well have other motives with that . If nothing else,get false ID. Mexicans do it all the time here in Texas and get away with it.

                  Comment by Tim — September 8, 2016 @ 10:35 am

              • Word was out on you Jimbo. The gun towers were manned and the guard dogs were patrolling when they heard you were on the way.

                Comment by Tim — September 8, 2016 @ 7:11 am

              • “The Skeptics Forums are a big SCAM and waste of time! The only thing they believe in 100% is the HoloHoax and they will do whatever it takes to get you kicked off the site especially is you start to make sense exposing them for their HoloHoax.
                There are two forums one is the US Skeptics and the other the International Skeptics. They seem to have the same people in them.”

                Then why is there currently a denier named Etienne currently posting at ISF?
                Why is Mary, Monstrous and David posting at SF? David’s been there for years.

                “After getting kicked off the USA Skeptics site we joined the International one and they were just as bad.
                Three of us Me my brother and Diane were kicked off the International Skeptics and they did not give a reason they just canned us.
                Diane and I were asked to prove who we were with identification which we complied with but they said no dice see you later.
                So it bothered us that they got some info on us without letting us post.
                If they claim we violated some rules as the reason they kicked us off that would be a lie.”

                You were warned, repeatedly, at SF to stop violating forum rules. You didn’t comply so you were banned.

                “Were were happily posting there until they got tired of us taking them to task for their HoloHoax beliefs.”

                My, you have a high opinion of yourself.

                “They don’t like people making fun of them especially with facts that show how silly the HoloHoax tale is.
                So if you want to waste you time then be my guest and join the ranks of the Skeptics the only people that question every topic under the sun but wholeheartedly believe the HoloHoax tale 100%.”

                Again, deniers post at both sites. You are only banned when you violate forum rules.

                “FG’s site here is IMO the best site on the web for open and honest discussion. The other sites are loaded with HoloHoax trolls doing their best to stop any and all discussion of the HoloHoax topic. But it wouldn’t hurt to see what is going on there. There won’t be many Revisionist posting as they get the boot pretty quick.”

                As long as Talbot doesn’t break the rules he is welcome to give his opinion.

                Comment by Jeff K. — September 8, 2016 @ 9:59 am

          • I do give credit where credit is due. This didn’t end up a chop fight for once ( well at least not from you).

            Comment by Tim — September 8, 2016 @ 7:08 am

  2. We are coming up to the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 event, and the “Simon Wiesenthal Center” is organising “The First Annual 9/11 Commemoration – Honoring Heroes For Tolerance”. The event is going to be held on Sunday 11th November, 2016 at the Yankee Stadium, in Luxury Suite No.4 – just before the match between the Yankees and the Tampa Bay Rays.

    You have to admire the boys and girls from the Simon Wiesenthal Center as they jump eagerly into the 9/11 caper. They’ve calculated that there might be plenty of positive publicity to be generated for themselves out of this harrowing event – plus a potential cash bonanza too!

    Using lofty, uplifting, positive words like “heroes and “tolerance” they hope to bamboozle the gullible public into paying exorbitant entrance fees in order to enter their luxury suite and hob-nob with the New York Jewish elite. And together, they can all sob their little hearts out on behalf of the victims of 9/11 as well as the holocaust ( yeah – right! )

    But if anyone is interested in attending the event, I can helpfully provide you with the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s eye-watering admittance fees;-

    An ordinary entrance ticket costs ………$1,000
    For a host……………………………………….$2,500
    As a sponsor…………………………………..$5,000
    But as a Benefactor…………………………$10,000

    Now come along all you holocaust denying haters out there – it is way past time that you all dug deep into your pockets and became a “benefactor” of mankind. After all, don’t you want to recognise those fine qualities of heroism and tolerance ?

    Comment by Talbot — September 6, 2016 @ 10:04 am

    • “Now come along all you holocaust denying haters out there – it is way past time that you all dug deep into your pockets and became a “benefactor” of mankind. After all, don’t you want to recognise those fine qualities of heroism and tolerance ?”

      I think you should go, Talbot. If you’ll buy me a ticket I’ll come with you.

      Comment by Jeff K. — September 6, 2016 @ 10:16 am

      • You are not a denier – you’re a hopeless believer, who would pay the full admittance fee without question!

        Comment by Talbot — September 6, 2016 @ 10:35 am

        • “You are not a denier – you’re a hopeless believer, who would pay the full admittance fee without question!”

          Oh, come now, Talbot. Give me a little credit. I have better things to spend my money on than silly palm-pressing, schmoozing dinners filled with boring people.
          You are the one that brought it up after all. I just thought if you wanted some company…….😂

          Comment by Jeff K. — September 6, 2016 @ 10:56 am

          • You forgot to mention,they’ll be talking about who is the “picture of fashion”.

            Keep your eyes peeled. They gonna be bird dogging each other,to see who is wearing Cole Haan and Diane Von Furstenberg 2016 fall line up.

            Comment by Tim — September 6, 2016 @ 11:40 am

      • Only the rich can afford those tickets. Us poor slobs are not allowed to grieve in style.

        Then again the society page in the paper will more than likely reflect on who wore what,instead of actually giving a shit about the actual 9/11 grieving event

        Comment by Tim — September 6, 2016 @ 11:30 am

    • Looking at the price of the tickets,j don’t see where they give two shits about the tragedy. What would be tragic,is if they couldn’t find a way to profit off the grief of the families victims.

      Think about it. Only the wealthy could afford those tickets. Unless you’re rich,you can’t grieve for the victims

      Comment by Tim — September 6, 2016 @ 11:26 am

    • My bad. I thought this was actually about 9/11. Well if the Jewish collective is putting this together,I should’ve known they wouldn’t give a shit about 9/11. They don’t wanna share the limelight . Maybe they’ll organize some chickenshit,jag off event on December 7. Maybe we can find a few surviving Zero pilots,to bomb their event,for a Pearl Harbor reenactment.

      Comment by Tim — September 6, 2016 @ 11:36 am

      • You wrote: “I thought this was actually about 9/11. Well if the Jewish collective is putting this together,I should’ve known they wouldn’t give a shit about 9/11.”

        I have written numerous blog posts about 9/11:
        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/911-attack/

        Comment by furtherglory — September 6, 2016 @ 1:58 pm

        • I guess I should’ve expounded on my comment . It said “honoring Heros for tolerance (whatever that is). I thought this had something to do with th 9/11 tragedy.

          I don’t understand what ,”tolerance ” has to do with all the events of 9/11. What are they gonna use all that money they bilk people out of? Is it going for the Vics of 9/11 ? I’m not sure what kind of scam they got going here. It don’t sound kosher (no pun intended).

          Comment by Tim — September 6, 2016 @ 2:28 pm

    • I did refer to “boys and girls” in my comment about the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s truly sincere project of combining 9/11 and holocaust remembrance in a luxury suite at the Yankee Stadium in New York.

      But I’m afraid I must apologise for my woefully uninformed political incorrectness. Because, apparently, we all now live in a gender-neutral society whereby distinctions between male and female must be abandoned as belonging to an outmoded and discarded social system. We are now living in an exciting “New World Order” that is being directed with great panache and compassion by the Zionist and Jewish supremacists

      So please forgive me everyone – but I humbly beseech you to substitute the words “boys and girls” for “transvestites”.

      Comment by Talbot — September 7, 2016 @ 9:40 am

      • That was amusing. You say the silliest things sometimes.

        Comment by Jeff K. — September 7, 2016 @ 9:43 am

      • “We are now living in an exciting “New World Order” that is being directed with great panache and compassion by the Zionist and Jewish supremacists”

        Seriously, you have a wonderful sense of humor. I mean, wow, that is one of the funniest things you’ve ever said.

        I mean, only a crazy person could actually BELIEVE you are serious.

        😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

        Comment by Jeff K. — September 7, 2016 @ 10:17 am

  3. Does anyone remember the Ripley’s “Believe It or Not” museum(s)? I think it would benefit American taxpayers, among others, if Ripley’s would buy the Holocaust Memorial in Washington. They could rename it “Ripley’s Believe It or Else” Museum.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — September 5, 2016 @ 11:46 am

  4. Thinking of your straitened childhood: do you think it was despite your not being Jewish, or BECAUSE of your not being Jewish?

    Comment by Jett Rucker — September 5, 2016 @ 11:41 am

  5. An honorary doctorate is given to a university visitor who has,”made contributions to a specific field or society in general”.

    Her contributions were what? If they want to posthumously award Harriet Tubman or Joseph Smith a doctorate,I can go along with that . What did this mad cow do that was notable ?

    Comment by Tim — September 5, 2016 @ 11:34 am

    • Ah – but Iby Knilll has indeed “made contributions to a specific field or society in general”.

      Iby has performed well on behalf of her Jewish/Zionist benefactors, and has richly earned her honorary doctorate. Her specific field of expertise is “holocaust remembrance”, and in their eyes this is a politically advantageous and lucrative subject which is of great benefit to society in general ( ie;- themselves! ).

      Comment by Talbot — September 5, 2016 @ 12:12 pm

  6. Although Iby Knill is a resident of Leeds, neither of the prestigious universities in that large northern English city is awarding her an “Honorary Doctorate”. It is the neighbouring university – in the much smaller town of Huddersfield – who are doing so.

    “The University of Huddersfield” sounds impressive, but it is by no means a major university – even in the county of Yorkshire. What happened about 30 years ago, is that many local “Technical Colleges” were controversially awarded University status. Technical Colleges were really schools for further education for those youngsters going into industry. But universities were regarded as having a much higher status, which concentrated on academic and theoretical research.

    It could be, therefore, that in order to advance its own interests, then the University of Huddersfield has embraced this flea-bitten old “holocaust survivor” in order to help increase its own recognition and prestige.

    Comment by Talbot — September 5, 2016 @ 10:09 am

    • ALL awards and honors are given for the purpose of ennobling the grantor.

      All of them.

      Comment by Jett Rucker — September 5, 2016 @ 11:43 am

  7. The Holohoax is centered on these people with their lies.. 6 million people died in gas Chambers electrocution Chambers, drowning, poisoning, shooting you name it, it happened and then again the other stories about the people being made into soap, shrunken heads, lampshades made of skin stories that are continually being told by the Holohucksters…. how anybody can believe in this event with a good conscience is beyond me.

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — September 5, 2016 @ 9:08 am

    • You wrote: “how anybody can believe in this event [the Holohoax] with a good conscience is beyond me.”

      The Jews continue to tell their Holohoax stories because this is a source of money for them. They write their Holohoax books and give lectures to make money. I attended a lecture given by a Holocaust survivor several monts ago. After his lecture, he jumped off the stage and held out his hat to receive money from members of the audience, who contributed generously.

      Comment by furtherglory — September 5, 2016 @ 9:16 am

      • When I interviewed John Friend (young truther activist) last year he went to the HoloHoax horror Disneyland museum, at the end of the tour there was a Jew HoloHuxster who had his cup ready.
        Yes, this is all about money and the various ways the HoloHoax brings it in. The so called Cash Cow.
        It all comes in this way…..First way, the forming of the state of Israel….we give billions of dollars in aid as without it Israel is a welfare state depending mostly on donations from the gullible goy countries. Germany has also given billions of dollars in the form of scam reparations blood money, and valuable assets for their infrastructure. What do we get back….them using their spy equipment on us, particularly the politicians whom they gather intelligence on and use it against them especially if they can black mail them in compromising situations which eventually gets these Israel scamasters more money
        Next…..The Many HoloHoax horror Disneyland museums are all over the world sucking the money out of people.
        Then we have the other HoloHoax foundations sucking the money out of everyone.
        Lastly we have the individual HoloHuxsters themselves who publish their own HoloHoax lies and make money on that.
        Some like the big liar E-LIE the Weasel who made millions as I’m sure many others have done,, with movie deals and book deals. The only good thing that came out of the Weasels money was himself being ripped off by Bernie Madoff who E-LIE had millions of his money tired up in his funds which he lost. His Just Deserts as they say.
        Then we have the Holohuxsters that go around suing the (truthers) for hurt feelings.There is a song that says Love makes the world go around……actually the truth is … the HoloHoax makes the world go around.
        Without it economies would fall.

        And our own HoloHuxster here Jeff….I guess you think this is all a great thing.
        Forget about all the camps the people just deal with the money trail and who benefits…. that is enough to show people that the HoloHoax is the biggest scam to come down the pike.
        And we Revisionist…what financial gain do we get…..how about losing our jobs getting fined, and going to jail.
        So of you had to chose which group of people might be telling the truth which choice would seem like the best bet?
        This is NOT about people suffering it’s about MONEY!

        JR
        CCFIILE.COM
        IHR.ORG
        VHO.ORG
        Holocausthandbooks.com

        Comment by jrizoli — September 5, 2016 @ 9:53 am

        • You wrote: “he went to the HoloHoax horror Disneyland museum, at the end of the tour there was a Jew HoloHuxster who had his cup ready.”

          On this blog post, I wrote about the money being given to Holocaust survivors:

          https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/germany-has-paid-89-billion-in-reparations-to-the-jews-and-there-is-more-to-come/

          Comment by furtherglory — September 5, 2016 @ 10:47 am

        • “And our own HoloHuxster here Jeff…”

          You rang?
          Jim, you do know that this simply encourages me to be a pain in the ass, right?

          “I guess you think this is all a great thing.”

          Jim, I could give a rat’s ass about some university giving a Holocaust survivor an honorary degree. They give honorary degrees to pop stars and movie stars.

          “Forget about all the camps the people just deal with the money trail and who benefits….”

          I would if I could but the camps are a nasty reality. You know what else is a nasty reality? The fact that deniers can’t prove where the Jews went if the Germans didn’t kill them. Oopsie, that sucks. That’s a lot of missing people to account for, Jim.

          “that is enough to show people that the HoloHoax is the biggest scam to come down the pike.”

          People make money off a lot of things. For example, New Kids on the Block outsold The Beatles. In itself that is a crime against humanity and I’m pretty sure it’s a sign of the Apocalypse.

          “And we Revisionist…what financial gain do we get…..how about losing our jobs”

          Did you lose your job, Jim? You are retired, right?

          “getting fined,”

          Has anyone fined you for what you do?

          “and going to jail.”

          How many days have you spent in jail for your beliefs?

          “So of you had to chose which group of people might be telling the truth which choice would seem like the best bet?”

          Well, I would take denial more seriously if it matched any known history. It doesn’t so I can’t.

          “This is NOT about people suffering it’s about MONEY!”

          It started with people suffering, the Jews and the others that warped Nazi belief doomed. That’s the shame, that’s the horror, innocent men, women and children suffering, not just Jews. BTW, I do include Germans in that equation, the ones that suffered because of Hitler’s delusions. I include Jews, the disabled, the Soviets, Poles, Greeks, whoever, the ones that suffered because Hitler started a war.
          My sympathy is with those innocents, not some 87-year-old grandmother who admires a man who died 71 years ago.

          Comment by Jeff K. — September 5, 2016 @ 6:15 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: