Scrapbookpages Blog

September 27, 2016

Hillary wore red, Trump wore a grey wig and a sour expression

Filed under: Uncategorized — Tags: , , , — furtherglory @ 9:38 am

At last night’s debate, Hillary looked like a 30-year-old very attractive woman; Trump looked angry as usual.

The morning after the debate, Trump went on the attack, as reported by the New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate.html?_r=0

Hillary held her head up high and looked at the camera; Donald looked at her, the entire time, with a scowl on his face. During the debate, he spoke to her. She looked into the camera and spoke to the audience of 100 million people world wide. She conducted herself as if she were the Queen of a country. Trump sipped water throughout the debate, while Hillary only took one sip of water. Having “dry mouth” is a serious sign of ill health; Trump should see his doctor. [Dry mouth is a symptom of failing kidneys.]

Hillary’s best line was this: “A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not have his fingers anywhere near the nuclear codes.”

Hillary was at the top of her game; Trump interrupted her 51 times. She interrupted him 17 times.

The subject of the famous e-mails on Hillary’s private e-mail server came up; Trump said that he would release his tax returns as soon as Hillary reveals the 33,000 e-mails on her private server. So – never! Hillary’s e-mails are gone — wiped clean from her private server.

I used to have a private e-mail server; the advantage of having your own e-mail server is that you can see where the e-mails are coming from, not  where they are claiming to be coming from.  It is not a crime to have a private e-mail server, and you are not required, by law, to save 33,000 e-mails until the end of time.

Over 100 million people world wide watched the debate; 62% of the people in the world wide audience said that Hillary won the debate, while only 27% thought that Trump was the winner. Six percent of the viewers thought that the debate ended in a draw.

Trump claims that his “strongest asset” is his temperment. Hillary’s strongest assets are that she has had 30 years of government experience and she has traveled the world.

During the debate, Hillary brought up the subject of Trump not paying his architect, Andrew Tesoro, his fee of $100,000 dollars for a job that he did. Trump defended this by saying that Tesoro had not done a good job, and that is why he didn’t pay him.

Trump pointed out that he had made 68 million dollars in one year, and that he has been audited by the government every year for 10 years.

I was audited the first year that I went into business, and I passed. My accountant told me that I would never be audited again because I passed the audit the first time. Trump was apparently audited every year for 10 years because his tax returns were suspicious.

After the debate, Trump bragged about the fact that he had not mentioned Hillary’s husband. Hillary never mentioned Trump’s wife, nor his two previous wives who left him.  Trump said that he did not mention Hillary’s husband because their daughter Chelsea was in the audience.

The subject of Obama’s birth certificate came up; Trump said that Obama was born in America. Is Kenya in America? That’s where Obama was born.

62 Comments »

  1. FG wrote :”At last night’s debate, Hillary looked like a 30-year-old very attractive woman; Trump looked angry as usual.”

    Obviously your eyesight is failing badly along with your wits. But then maybe 69-year old Hillary looks good to a man in his mid-80’s. But, believe me, she looked every bit her age.

    I guess you are still stuck in your attraction to the fanatical Glenn Beck, who has such a “principled” hatred for Donald Trump. You’re becoming more like Beck — that is, unhinged. Beck and the New York Times — the newspaper of lies, the Jewish newspaper of record that built up the myth of the Six Million for 50 years before it finally, supposedly actually happened in the 1940’s. Beck and the New York Times — they share a hatred for Germans like you.

    Yep, you should have retired already, FG, rather than continue on to make such a fool of yourself.

    Comment by Carolyn Yeager — September 27, 2016 @ 4:18 pm

    • You wrote: “Yep, you should have retired already, FG, rather than continue on to make such a fool of yourself.”

      I could go back in time and retire 18 years ago. That would wipe out all that I have written since 1998.Then I would not be a fool.

      Comment by furtherglory — September 27, 2016 @ 5:08 pm

      • No. Then you wouldn’t have been trying to do your part,to correct what you feel the liberal historians,have lied about. Keep reporting the facts like you do,and let us decide. You’re doing just fine. It’s demonstrable. Someone has an axe to grind.

        Comment by Tim — September 27, 2016 @ 5:53 pm

        • I have no ax to grind, Tim, but your ignorance grinds on an intelligent person’s sensibilities. I understand I don’t have to read it and I rarely do, but just happened to take a look today and was really appalled.

          Comment by Carolyn Yeager — September 27, 2016 @ 7:09 pm

          • Hey moron. Matthew 5:29. ” if thy eye offends the,pluck it out and cast it to the side”.

            I don’t give two shits if you’re appalled or not. Well,back at you. I’m appalled by the thought you could procreate. Your ignorance would continue to add to the stench,of an already,diseased planet,by way of your offspring.

            Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 8:58 am

          • “I have no ax to grind, Tim, but your ignorance grinds on an intelligent person’s sensibilities.”

            Oh.
            Then why do seem so upset?

            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

            Comment by Jeff K. — September 28, 2016 @ 7:12 pm

          • “Ignorance grinds on an intelligent persons sensibilities”. why? Have you spoke with an intelligent person here? Well I don’t have to worry about it effecting you .

            Ignorance. I’ve never claimed to be a know it all here. I ask questions to educate myself. Hey. If you wanna impress me,go have your debates with a Yale or Stanford student. You’d look like a bigger ass than you already are.

            My ignorance. Specifics. You postulate. You have no specifics

            Comment by Tim — September 29, 2016 @ 11:34 am

    • Free speech. FG is allowed it. Why would he give 2 shits about Clinton ? His wife is a knockout. I know. That’s the sexist comment from hell,I hate myself for saying it,but it’s the truth. With Trumps wife,I don’t think you’d have to worry about cheating in the Oval Office .

      Comment by Tim — September 27, 2016 @ 5:48 pm

  2. Like Obama, HRC is a captive of Wall Street and the Perpetual War lobby. Trump is an off-the-wall character cuz only an off-the-wall character would take on Wall Street and the Perpetual War lobby.

    Comment by curri — September 27, 2016 @ 12:09 pm

  3. Yeah. You also has Reid claiming Trump had a cocaine sniff. My sister always accused me of using Peruvian Marching Powder. I’ve got sinus problems really bad.

    Yeah sure. Let Hillary be our CIC. She’s weak like our current socialist president. She really knows how to stick up for herself. Barry threw her ass under the bus left and right. Don’t forget,the press will carry her water,just like they do with Barry . She’ll probably be signing executive orders left and right like Barry does.

    Don’t forget,she’s part of an administration that hands our tax dollars to companies,that turn around and file for bankruptcy (solyndra). Barry gives them money knowing they’re gonna skip town. If he didn’t know they were that close to bankruptcy,he’s an ignorant irresponsible f–k,who don’t give 2 shits about out tax dollars.

    We sent up 2 F14s the other day to intercept 2,Russian TU 95 Bear bombers. They were 50 miles off the California coast. We got Chinese and Russian Migs buzzing our navy ships at sea. They do it because Barry is weak,and won’t say shit about it. Clinton will be the same way. That fat f–k in North Korea is doing missle tests,like its his own private fireworks show.

    Get another weak socialist in the WH. Putin and all his buddies,will have a field day.

    Clinton likes to say,”trust that man with his finger near the button”. She just showed her ignorance right there. It’s not “that easy”,to release nukes. God himself wouldn’t even have that kind of power.

    She wants to carry on with her daddy’s policy of letting illegals stay and get in with no problem. If Mexico is so great,why do they want to come over here so bad? Their country is f–ked. That’s why. Here’s a thought. Tell them to take some pride in themselves and their country. Get off their dead asses and fix it.

    F–k Mexico ! They don’t give a shit about us,so they can keep their people . I can bring up so many examples about the trash that comes over from Mexico . Go down around Brownsville . Nice crime rate due to the Wets. This is the shit,Clinton will give us.

    Who gives a shit how many times Trump interrupted Clinton . She interrupted him too. Who cares how trump or Clinton looked. WTF does that have to do,with running a country?

    You’ve already made it clear,you don’t want Trump in the WH,because a Heb married into his family. You made it sound like his son in law was gonna have influence over how the country or Jew affairs will run in this country. You’ve made it clear,you’d rather have Clinton in the WH,so Trumps Jew son in law won’t be near the WH.

    I’ll admit Trump has short comings,but Clinton ain’t no prize herself. She’ll just be a continuation of f–ked Barry O policy.

    Comment by Tim — September 27, 2016 @ 11:52 am

    • Tim wrote: You’ve already made it clear,you don’t want Trump in the WH,because a Heb married into his family.

      Do you not know that “a Heb” likewise married into Clinton’s family. Chelsea is married to a Jew named Mezvinsky.

      Comment by Carolyn Yeager — September 27, 2016 @ 4:32 pm

      • Take it up with FG. I’m going by what she said. I didn’t know anything about his family tree as far as who married into his family . I made a comment about Clinton being a socialist . She said she’d rather have a socialist than Trump in there,since his son in law was a Jew .

        Comment by Tim — September 27, 2016 @ 4:56 pm

        • FG is not a she. And he did not give birth. You, Tim, know very little about anything, but you are the main comment writer here now and you make even less sense than FG does. What this site needs is some fact-checking!

          Comment by Carolyn Yeager — September 27, 2016 @ 7:01 pm

          • “FG is not a she. And he did not give birth. You, Tim, know very little about anything, but you are the main comment writer here now and you make even less sense than FG does. What this site needs is some fact-checking!”

            Um, you are dumber than I thought, Carolyn.
            But, what else can you expect from a retarded wannabe SS groupie?
            FG is a she. She told this to us some time ago. Maybe if you would put down your copy of Mein Kampf and check into the real world on occasion you wouldn’t look so stupid.
            Naturally I say this with all due respect.
            I am concerned about you. Without Elie Wiesel to grind on what will you fill your nights with?

            Comment by Jeff K. — September 28, 2016 @ 6:33 am

            • You wrote: “FG is a she. She told this to us some time ago.”
              No, it was YOU that revealed this secret. I followed the tradition of many female writers who have pretended to be a he.

              When I started writing on the Internet, many years ago, everyone assumed that I was a he. How could a stupid woman write what I was writing!

              When I started my first website, everyone assumed that I was a he. I let people think that. How could a stupid woman put up a website!

              When Carolyn first contacted me, she thought that I was a he, and I let her think that.

              Comment by furtherglory — September 28, 2016 @ 6:51 am

              • “You wrote: “FG is a she. She told this to us some time ago.”
                “No, it was YOU that revealed this secret. I followed the tradition of many female writers who have pretended to be a he.

                When I started writing on the Internet, many years ago, everyone assumed that I was a he. How could a stupid woman write what I was writing!

                When I started my first website, everyone assumed that I was a he. I let people think that. How could a stupid woman put up a website!

                When Carolyn first contacted me, she thought that I was a he, and I let her think that.”

                Well then, you’ve done your part for gender equality. You should be proud.
                I will admit I was somewhat surprised, your writing style is completely different. This has nothing to do with intelligence or being a woman, I work with many very intelligent women who write well.
                However, Carolyn Yeager IS a dumbass SS groupie wannabe. That wouldn’t change if you were a man, woman or a Martian.

                Comment by Jeff K. — September 28, 2016 @ 6:59 am

                • You wrote: “Carolyn Yeager IS a dumbass SS groupie wannabe.”

                  Carolyn has a great website, or blog, at
                  http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/

                  She has spent a great deal of time proving that Elie Wiesel was never at Auschwitz, nor at any other camp. Elie finally admitted, before he died, that he was never in any camp.

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 28, 2016 @ 7:21 am

                • “She has spent a great deal of time proving that Elie Wiesel was never at Auschwitz, nor at any other camp. Elie finally admitted, before he died, that he was never in any camp.”

                  I’ve shown pictures of Wiesel’s tattoo, so, yes, he was in a camp.
                  I’ve checked, I’ve never seen any indication that Wiesel admitted anything of the sort. That’s just a Yeager flight of fancy.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 28, 2016 @ 7:29 am

                • According to her,you’d need fact checking just like the rest of us here. Maybe she’s in a cranky mood,because the batteries for her favorite phallic toy have run down

                  Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 8:10 am

                • 😂

                  You are on a roll today. Kudos!!

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 28, 2016 @ 8:29 am

                • You wrote: “I’ve shown pictures of Wiesel’s tattoo, so, yes, he was in a camp.”

                  Just before he died, Elie admitted that he was never in a camp. He had a fake tattoo put on his arm. I wrote about this at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/elie-wiesel-admits-that-he-has-no-concentration-camp-tattoo/

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 28, 2016 @ 8:19 am

                • So. She’s still an idiot. She insults you. For what? She’s said you’re not a woman. How much more of a slap to the face do you need? You’ve said time and again,ellie was never at any prisons. What she foams at the mouth about,is old news. Boot the bitch and tell her to never darken your doorstep again. Tell her to go back to her cave

                  Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 8:15 am

                • That makes sense. A bit sexist referring to writing styles,but your statement has merit.

                  Carol “assumes”. You know what they say about assume . It makes an “ASS(out of)/U(and)/ME”. She’s a mindless,arrogant,Neanderthal .

                  Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 8:37 am

              • She clearly don’t follow your site,or she would’ve known otherwise. Keep up the good work !

                Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 12:42 pm

            • I got my prize sire she could fill her days with. I think the steers I use for an artificial vagina when I collect semen on that sire,are getting a bit pissed at me.

              Okay. The sire would never “fill” her. I have to divert his direction before penetration,in order to collect the semen. Then again,if carol was bent over in front of him,he would probably go on strike during breeding season. She would probably be too traumatic of a sight for him.

              Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 8:48 am

          • What the hell is your problem lady? Like I said,it’s a free country,if you don’t like what you read,move the hell on. No one has a gun to your head.

            By the way,your work sucks. Your second rate at best . If your lucky you might be able to move your,”my doorway” painting with the rest of the street vendors in Harlem . Your art neither uses color or intellect.

            “Cat on the Doorway”. What a brain buster . Gets people to asking ,”what is your point?” I don’t even think Buffalo Bob or Howdy Doody would find it aesthetically pleasing .

            Cro Magnon cave wall paintings,are more in depth than yours. Maybe Kenner Toy Company,could base some of their “paint by numbers ” for the infantile,on your “doorway” painting for the infants of the world,who are learning to paint.

            You insult Degas,Dali and El Greco,
            By trying to masquerade as a painter. Now waddle off to Walmart,and buy some more shit ass water colors,that are made in China. I await your next brush stroke,with great eagerness.
            By the way. I’m glad you know so much about “FG’s gender”. I’m not aware of any males able to give birth . Maybe you should get your spectacles checked. You senile twit.

            Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 7:46 am

            • 😂😂😂😂😂😂

              Thank you, Tim. I agree with everything you just said. I wouldn’t expect an answer, though, Carolyn’s a bit of a coward.

              Comment by Jeff K. — September 28, 2016 @ 7:49 am

              • Like I said,”I’ve not chose a side here,because I’ve yet to collect all the information”. Complex as this shit gets,I’ll probably never come to a conclusion. Even though you and Jimbo clash like junkyard dogs,I still listen to what you both say.

                Wether it be on this site,or any other site out there,both sides are confusing as shit. There’s some people on both sides out there,that put misinformation into this topic.

                You and FG are on opposite sides here,but you two back up what you say. I’m not saying nobody else here does,I’m just using you two as reference.

                That’s what helps me the most.
                I can do without people postulating. I’ve not lied about my lacking in this subject. Thats why I need y’all’s facts

                Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 8:30 am

            • You wrote: “By the way,your work sucks. Your second rate at best . If your lucky you might be able to move your,”my doorway” painting with the rest of the street vendors in Harlem . Your art neither uses color or intellect.”

              I went to Carolyn’s website which shows her paintings. I am far from being an art critic, but I did take a class in “Art appreciation” in college. I thought that Carolyn’s paintings were excellent. I especially like the “doorway of her studio” painting. Is this the doorway that you are talking about?

              I did not see a photo of the “Cat on the doorway” painting, but this sounds like a good subject for a painting. At least, the painting is getting some attention and you are writing about it. That counts for something.

              Comment by furtherglory — September 28, 2016 @ 8:51 am

              • To be honest,that’s not my usual method of operation. I was bought up to respect people’s rights and feelings. Treat everyone with respect . Clearly if one is raised as a savage,they will function as such in life.

                She rolls up in here acting like she pays the bills. Clearly she has no respect for you . So,right back at her. F–k her !

                I stand corrected. That was a K9 in the doorway.

                Other than that,her feeble attempt at a knock off version of Van Goughs “sunflowers” is appalling .

                I don’t see how she did all that art . Styles are too different. Look at “towers Los Hades” ( Hades being Greek god of the underworld). That is too much along the style of Dali. Truth be known,she’s probably just a bitter old bitch. Banging her drum so everyone hears it.

                Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 10:54 am

          • By the way dipshit. I’ve never claimed to be well schooled in this subject . I’ve made that a written fact. I’ve made mention that I hold no opinion one way or another on this subject,because I don’t gave enough information,to come to a definitive conclusion. Pull your head outta your ass. Drag your fat ass down off your high horse. Go back over my past comments. You’ll see I ask questions of both sides .

            Oh yeah. Don’t speak of battles on your site . You know nothing of war. You’d shit yourself if you ever found out the truth of battle.

            It’s one maggoty ass,heart breaking business . Nothing glorious to it all. Take your toys and shit attitude and go home

            Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 8:05 am

            • Everyone can see what a good job I do in bringing out the TRUTH of you professional cyber-commenters.

              Says Tim: “I’ve never claimed to be well schooled in this subject … I’ve made mention that I hold no opinion one way or another on this subject,because I don’t gave (sic) enough information,to come to a definitive conclusion.”

              Then why are you here? You’ve obviously learned nothing from your – what? – two years or more hanging around here writing tons of meaningless comments. Are you saying further glory’s style doesn’t educate anyone? It doesn’t take long to come to a definitive conclusion on this subject — I recommend you purchase and read the new book “Holocaust – An Introduction” by Thomas Dalton. You’ll find it at Amazon. It’s small, under $10, and written so simply that any 6th grader can understand it, so you shouldn’t have any trouble. Ol’ Jeff K. would benefit from it too — I challenge him to read it and answer it, without telling lies. But I won’t be waiting around to see — someone will have to alert me if he does.

              Comment by Carolyn Yeager — September 28, 2016 @ 8:50 am

              • You wrote: “I recommend you purchase and read the new book “Holocaust – An Introduction” by Thomas Dalton.”

                I blogged about this book at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/thomas-dalton-writes-a-postcard-from-treblinka-about-what-he-learned-on-a-visit-to-the-camp/

                Comment by furtherglory — September 28, 2016 @ 9:15 am

                • I remember that post. It was good. I like everything Dalton has written — he is my favorite revisionist writer, and that’s saying a lot.
                  I’m just finishing reading the book and I will write a review of it. Are you planning to go to see the movie Denial on the very first day it appears in a town near you?

                  Comment by Carolyn Yeager — September 28, 2016 @ 4:20 pm

                • Well now you speak kind words to FG. Putting on your “3 faces of Eve”(I’d call you Sybil,but everyone knows she was a BS artist).

                  So you can’t wait till the movie comes out. Will you sit with Roger Ebert and play Gene Sikel and review the movie? Go see the movie and wait for each polysyllabic word in the movie,with great eagerness.

                  Wear your “Depends”. I imagine you’ll wet your pants the minute they say,”the tickets are now on sale!” Keep counting down the days.

                  “Try to run,try to hide,break on through to the other side!”

                  Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 5:57 pm

                • You wrote: “Are you planning to go to see the movie Denial on the very first day it appears in a town near you?”

                  Yes, I plan to see the movie and review it.

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 29, 2016 @ 8:52 am

                • Tim, I have known FG for a long time — much longer than the time you’ve been around here with your dirty mouth. And it’s not just dirty toward me, but is generally so. FG tolerates EVERYTHING, no matter how far in the gutter and that’s why you like to write your comments here. It’s a mistake because it’s driven away the good commenters he used to have. He is not a she, as you believe.

                  I won’t be going to see the movie Denial, never intended to. But FG always goes to holocaust movies on the first day and writes a review.

                  Comment by Carolyn Yeager — September 28, 2016 @ 6:38 pm

                • “He is not a she, as you believe.”

                  God, you are a stupid denier. She said in this comments section that she is a woman. Good grief, put down “Mein Kampf,” turn off “Triumph of the Will” and pay attention.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 28, 2016 @ 7:07 pm

                • My dirty mouth. What I’m doing is called belittling . Big difference. I treat people with respect,until they start shit. You’re like a rat that crawled out of the trash heap,and started shit with me. You’re never on here. How do you know who I am? If your ignorant ass would take the time to look,you’d see I censor out the Abrasive word ,”f–k”. Everyone else here,flings it around to no end.

                  My comments drive people away ? Okay. I want specifics. You have none. You’re postulating dip shit. I’m cordial to everyone here.

                  Are you capable of comprehension ? Let’s go over this again. FG is a SHE. SHE has a son. SHE and her HUSBAND were at the club when SHE went into labor. SHE gave birth to her SON at a hospital that was off the base. You talk a bunch of shit about how well you know her. You’re lying your “Depends diaper wearing ” ass off . If you knew her,you’d know this shit.

                  Do yourself a favor. Grab and ear in each hand,and pull your head outta your ass. After meeting you,I support abortion in cases of incest. Go change your depends diaper and try not to let your mind wander anymore. It’s too small to be on its own

                  Comment by Tim — September 29, 2016 @ 12:19 pm

                • And you believe everything you see written down. If FG says he is a woman, it’s because it makes for a better cover for him. He’s always afraid his identify will be discovered, for various reasons that he has personally told me. But his style of speaking ironically can and does come back to bite him. It becomes that you can never believe anything he says. I don’t appreciate that style. It’s not my style.

                  Comment by Carolyn Yeager — September 29, 2016 @ 8:04 am

                • “And you believe everything you see written down. If FG says he is a woman, it’s because it makes for a better cover for him. He’s always afraid his identify will be discovered, for various reasons that he has personally told me. But his style of speaking ironically can and does come back to bite him. It becomes that you can never believe anything he says. I don’t appreciate that style. It’s not my style.”

                  What style?

                  I do enjoy the denier twisting and squirming, so typical of the breed.

                  BTW, did you see the fun stuff I found on the Internet?

                  So, Carolyn, what do you think?
                  Gay British agent Hitler? Or no?
                  That comes from a denier website, it’s actually one of my favorites. Whale is denier lunacy at its best.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 29, 2016 @ 8:34 am

                • Just in case you missed it:
                  Let’s see what we can find on the Internet:

                  I did not know that Auschwitz opened in 1938!!!!!

                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                  Hey!!! I didn’t know Hitler was a British agent!!!!
                  Apparently he was gay, too:
                  http://www.whale.to/b/hallet_b.html

                  So was Goering and Heydrich:
                  http://www.whale.to/b/goering_h.html

                  Oooohhhh, that was fun. You’re right, Caroline. You can learn a lot on the Internet.

                  😂😂😂😂😂😂

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 29, 2016 @ 8:41 am

                • Judas H. Priest ! Could you please shut the hell up ! You come around here like you pay the bills. Acting like this is your gig.

                  Like the man said one time,”critics are to authors,what dogs are to fire hydrants”.

                  Your whole damn problem is you think you know everything,when you don’t know dick.

                  Go back to your site. Write about things you know nothing of. War.

                  I’ve seen your picture. For the record,I’ve second thoughts as to “your” gender.

                  Comment by Tim — October 2, 2016 @ 9:11 am

              • “Then why are you here? You’ve obviously learned nothing from your – what? – two years or more hanging around here writing tons of meaningless comments. Are you saying further glory’s style doesn’t educate anyone? It doesn’t take long to come to a definitive conclusion on this subject”

                Obviously you haven’t tried very hard, then.

                — I recommend you purchase and read the new book “Holocaust – An Introduction” by Thomas Dalton. You’ll find it at Amazon. It’s small, under $10, and written so simply that any 6th grader can understand it, so you shouldn’t have any trouble.”

                Tim, my first recommendation is to ignore what Carolyn is telling you.
                My second is that if you really want to learn anything about the Holocaust I recommend the following book:
                Laurence Rees, Auschwitz, A New History.

                It’s a good start. There are other books out there but that’s a good introduction. It gives you a history of the Holocaust that’s direct and to the point. Rees is also an excellent writer.

                “Ol’ Jeff K. would benefit from it too — I challenge him to read it and answer it, without telling lies.”

                Why would I pay for it? It’ll just wind up for free on the Internet in a year.
                Besides, I’ve read some of the Holocaust Handbooks, they’re crap.

                “But I won’t be waiting around to see — someone will have to alert me if he does.”

                Coward, just like I said.

                Comment by Jeff K. — September 28, 2016 @ 9:22 am

                • You wrote: “I recommend the following book:
                  Laurence Rees, Auschwitz, A New History.”
                  I mentioned this book in this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/hannah-arendt/

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 28, 2016 @ 10:02 am

                • Don’t tell Carolyn the Cro Magnon. She’ll say you wasted time writing about it. That book don’t tell everything.

                  F–k her ! I told you before,you’ve got a good gig going here. I never gave two shits about this topic before I found your site. You entertain both sides here. That’s perfect for me

                  Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 11:52 am

                • I do ignore her. She caught me on a really bad day.

                  I bought a hydraulic squeeze chute a couple months back from Moly Manufacturing. The rear line went on it. Hey look up their chutes. You’ll see how complex they are.

                  At any rate,I spent close to 17 on the thing. I got the full package ( my banker loves me. I’m a cash cow for him). They sent out a “technician” ( that’s what they call him) . He’s been dicking with it since 7 this morning.

                  I’m trying to impress upon him the fact that I have fall feeders that I’ve got to get to the feedlot. They’re on a vac program,which means I have to vaccinate them,before I release them. His fat ass just moves slower and slower. I’m already behind because the chute has been down for the past 9 days. Sorry.

                  This bitch obviously has a weed up her ass. Like I said,she caught me on the wrong day. I listen to you,FG, Jimbo and others here. Yes I know you and Jimbo are always slugging it out,but I listen to him too,and take what I can use.

                  Dipshit tells me to read “one book”. I’ll learn everything. So I guess the other books out there ( pro and con) are of little worth.

                  Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 11:42 am

                • Sorry for dropping all my angst on you. I tried it with my wife. Only thing she understands about the whole operation,is the money side.

                  Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 11:45 am

                • You wrote: “Sorry for dropping all my angst on you.”

                  The German word angst does not mean anger. It means anxiety, as in “I am afraid that I won’t pass my test.” In this example, you would say “Ich habe angst gegen das.”

                  I lived in Germany for 20 months when my husband was in the army. People would always say to me “keine angst” meaning “don’t be afraid”.

                  Comment by furtherglory — September 28, 2016 @ 12:02 pm

                • I know. I’m full of anxiety. I’ve got 95,000 pounds of fall feeders late for the feedlot,because my chute (which is under warranty) has taken forever to get repaired,not to mention the time it took to get them out here. I think Einstein is getting close to being done. I’m not gonna ask him. It’ll probably jinx him

                  Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 12:28 pm

              • Once again you mindless troglodyte,that’s why I’m here. To learn ya weak minded twit.

                I’ll read it when I’m able to understand your trite level of thinking. Right now I’m reading “crime and punishment” by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Well above your comprehension level.

                I know. How about a nice ,”see spot run” book for you. You roll up in here acting like you pay the bills.

                Since you wish to insult the proprietor of this site by saying she “is a man”,maybe you have gender issues.

                Are you pissed because you were born without balls? Go to Walmart . They sell them. Buy a pair.

                So who the fuck do you think you are ? Rex Reed of the Internet ? If you don’t like what you see,get the f–k out.

                For the record Dutch,Jeff and FG are well schooled in this topic.

                Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 11:19 am

                • Poor Tim. If you work for a living and have all this responsibility, how can you be writing a hundred comments every day and reading Crime and Punishment? By the way, I read C and P when I was in high school. And other books by Dostoyesvsky – ‘The Idiot’ was my favorite. That’s why I can figure out the Holocaust now (well, since 2007, shortly after I took a look at it), which you can’t do. I was a believer once too, Tim, but only because I had never questioned it. Also, the coming of the Internet was a big, big help. Since you’re easily confused, and have many distractions (you say), you need to read Dalton’s book — it’s short and sweet. It’s really written for someone like you.

                  Comment by Carolyn Yeager — September 28, 2016 @ 1:06 pm

                • “Poor Tim. If you work for a living and have all this responsibility, how can you be writing a hundred comments every day and reading Crime and Punishment? By the way, I read C and P when I was in high school. And other books by Dostoyesvsky – ‘The Idiot’ was my favorite. That’s why I can figure out the Holocaust now (well, since 2007, shortly after I took a look at it), which you can’t do.”

                  I think you need to try harder, groupie. You missed a lot.

                  “I was a believer once too, Tim, but only because I had never questioned it.”

                  Aaaaawwwww, so motherly for an SS groupie.

                  “Also, the coming of the Internet was a big, big help. Since you’re easily confused, and have many distractions (you say), you need to read Dalton’s book — it’s short and sweet. It’s really written for someone like you.”

                  Well, deniers do need shorter books. It helps all those pathetic conspiracy theorists hiding in their mom’s basement.
                  I think there should be a series of denier coloring books, that’s about their speed.

                  Let’s see what we can find on the Internet:

                  I did not know that Auschwitz opened in 1938!!!!!

                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                  Hey!!! I didn’t know Hitler was a British agent!!!!
                  Apparently he was gay, too:
                  http://www.whale.to/b/hallet_b.html

                  So was Goering and Heydrich:
                  http://www.whale.to/b/goering_h.html

                  Oooohhhh, that was fun. You’re right, Caroline. You can learn a lot on the Internet.

                  😂😂😂😂😂😂

                  Comment by Jeff K. — September 28, 2016 @ 1:33 pm

                • I’m still working on a book,that the infantile gray mass in your cranium can comprehend. I rather enjoyed his book “demons”. Inspired by the political murders in Ruskie land in 1869.

                  I found it rather interesting how his first novel,was all the praise of critics and public alike. He second novel fell through the floor. I’ve read Franz Kafka. He was heavily influenced by Dostoyevsky. Your brain would probably melt if you read Kafka or Hukley. On that note ,I’ll not do a battle of wits against an unarmed person.

                  Why would I not have time to read “crime and punishment “? I’m writing left and right today,because my fat ass is waiting on the fat ass (who don’t clearly is stymied by the work) ,who is doing the warranty work on the chute. He’s finally done. So first light Sol and Oswaldo start running the feeders through the chute to vaccinate them. I run them through the sorting pen onto the trailer and start running back and forth to the lot in Seguin. I don’t have to explain shit about my time to you,yet I hope it meets with your loathsome Ghengis Kahn type tyrannical attitude.

                  See I’m owner operator of my operation. My time is mine. I know how to manage it. My busiest time,breeding and calving season.

                  Other than that,rotational management,deciding on new genetics to introduce into the heard,grass staggers.and the occasional Moma cow experiencing dystopia during calving,are my biggest concerns.

                  I’d review those with you,but your pea brain would melt. I’ll leave you to sticking to flipping the prepackaged cuts of meat at your local supermarket,meat cooler. You’re lucky to have producers like me out there . You’d starve if you had to raise your own food.

                  Comment by Tim — September 28, 2016 @ 5:44 pm

      • Where’s your evidence? You have none . FG made that comment,not me. I’ve clearly stated I don’t want our socialist pig Hillary in there. Where do you come up with this shit. You sure as shit don’t read it from me,because I didnt say it. You’re never here,so you don’t have a clue about me.

        Comment by Tim — September 29, 2016 @ 11:48 am

  4. Honestly I don’t like either of them….but I feel that Hillary is a liar and has failed in her 30 yrs in the political arena to succeed in what she tells everyone she has done well in. Sure Trump looked angry, we all should be angry.
    Clinton knew how to play this debate up and she did very well. She was composed and calm, that is what image she wants to present to the gullible public. Her evil side was not to be seen or heard from that night, but I will say many have died in the Clinton path to the White House, which I won’t get into here. Trump on the other hand was all over the place, but IMO he is justified in his unsettleness, because that is the way he is, how do you change that. He’s new to politics and and doesn’t fully understand how you are supposed to project yourself when it comes to the public.
    In regards to the issues Trump has it over Killiary, and he’s right, so if you want to vote for a person who knows how to manipulate and lie to the voters Killiary is the one, if you want the truth Trump is the one, but you have to take his brash way of doing things as part of the package.
    Business people and political people are two different animals, and their approaches are complete opposites on how they get things done.
    In regards to which one is going to solve our nations problems…..it’s doesn’t matter the country is run by the Jews and they both candidates bow down to them, and will allow them to control things from behind the scenes.
    So what we have here is a person with a pretty face, or an angry person who is fed up with the same old same old. There really is no nice way of saying the ship is sinking. But I do think we need a change….the old way has failed miserably.
    One thing I’ve notice in life is….it’s the nice pretty faced, well spoken so called respectable people, that will stab you in the back first.
    So I look at it this way… which way do you want to die by gun or knife, they both will get the job done, one will be more painful and take a little longer.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — September 27, 2016 @ 10:38 am

    • They’re both f–ked in their own way. It’s come down to,”the lesser of two evils”. Clinton will just be Barry’s puppet when he leaves office.

      Comment by Tim — September 27, 2016 @ 11:54 am

  5. I thought he was born in Indonesia. Trump, I mean.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — September 27, 2016 @ 10:23 am

    • I don’t know the country of Trump’s birth, but he was born of a mother who was an American citizen and a father who was an American citizen. An American who was born abroad must go to an office in America where a form is filled out, stating that this person was born of an American mother. It doesn’t matter if the father was not a citizen, because it is hard to prove who the father was. My son was born in Germany, but he is an American citizen because I am an American citizen.

      Comment by furtherglory — September 27, 2016 @ 10:38 am

      • since you were military wife at the time,I’m gonna deduce he was born on the base. That makes all the difference in the world.

        Comment by Tim — September 27, 2016 @ 11:57 am

        • You wrote: “I’m gonna deduce he [your son] was born on the base. That makes all the difference in the world.”

          My son was born in a German hospital in the city of Nuremberg. The doctor who was there was a German Jew. I was in a German night club just before I went to the hospital.

          Comment by furtherglory — September 27, 2016 @ 12:06 pm

          • You were out clubbing when you were pregnant? Wild lady. Let me ask a question . If you don’t answer it,I’ll understand. It’s kinda personal. Where does your son stand with your holo views?

            Comment by Tim — September 27, 2016 @ 2:26 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: