Scrapbookpages Blog

October 6, 2016

another trip hosted by the Holocaust Educational Trust [HET]

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: , , — furtherglory @ 10:02 am

js101385829

The photo, that is shown above, is at the top of a recent news article, which you can read in full at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/sombre-auschwitz-visit-irvine-kilwinning-8990753

If you have extremely good eyesight, you might be able to see, in the photo above, the words “Arbeit macht Frei”  which are over the entrance into the main Auschwitz camp.

In English, “Arbeit macht Frei” is translated into “work will set you free”. This slogan has now been twisted into “Nazis killed Jews”. The original meaning was that work would set one free in the spiritual sense, not literally.

The following quote is from the news article:

Begin quote

The former Nazi concentration camp [Auschwitz-Birkenau], now an eerie expanse of ramshackle buildings, once housed 90,000 prisoners during World War II.

It is not known exactly how many people were murdered here in the years the camp was operational, from 1941 to 1945, but it is thought to be around 1.2million [including 1.1 million Jews].

Earlier in the day we [British students] began our trip with a brief visit to a Jewish cemetery in the small town of Oswiecim, better known by its [it’s] German name of Auschwitz.

In 1939, around 58 per cent of the town’s population were [was] Jewish, and before the war they led normal, peaceful lives and when they died they were buried with dignity. But during the war, the Nazis used the resting place [cemetery] as a toilet and knocked down all of the Jewish headstones, using them to form paths and roads in and around Auschwitz.

End quote

groby1

The photo above is a still shot from the movie “Shindler’s List” in which it was claimed that Jewish tombstones were dug up and used to pave the roads around Auschwitz. This is total fiction. The Germans were the best engineers in the world. Did they build the Autobahn out of Jewish tombstones?  Holocaust True Believers would have you believe that they did!

46 Comments »

  1. They say this Tal, because this is the number provided by Hoess. Less then 1.2 million. But the 1.1 million number, just so you are aware is total… Not just Jews. Only 960,000 of them were Jews.

    This really only shows that historians are revising history, and not changing the story as a whole.

    Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 7:55 pm

    • Well, that maybe – but if so, then the news article is telling its readers false information by adding 140,000 Jewish victims to the overall total.

      Comment by Talbot — October 7, 2016 @ 3:00 am

      • To quote the Auschuwitz museum on pipers estimate.

        “In 1992, Dr. Franciszek Piper, director of the Historical Research Department at the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, published the book How Many People Perished in Auschwitz Concentration Camp, in which he stated that at least 1.3 million people were deported to the camp and that about 200,000 of them were transferred to camps in the depths of the Third Reich, with the remaining 1.1 million or more dying in Auschwitz.”

        http://auschwitz.org/en/museum/news/majdanek-victims-enumerated-changes-in-the-history-textbooks,44.html

        Here is the breakdown of his estimate provided by the USHMM.

        “The best estimates of the number of victims at the Auschwitz concentration camp complex, including the killing center at Auschwitz-Birkenau, between 1940 and 1945 are: Jews (1,095,000 deported to Auschwitz, of whom 960,000 died); Poles (147,000 deported, of whom 74,000 died); Roma (23,000 deported, of whom 21,000 died); Soviet prisoners of war (15,000 deported and died); and other nationalities (25,000 deported, of whom 12,000 died).”

        A grand total of 1,082,000 otherwise rounded up to 1.1 million.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 7, 2016 @ 9:27 am

    • You wrote: “this is the number provided by Hoess. Less then 1.2 million. But the 1.1 million number, just so you are aware is total… Not just Jews. Only 960,000 of them were Jews.”

      I have written several blog posts about how Hoess was tortured in order to get him to confess, including this one: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/09/15/why-did-rudolf-hoess-confess-the-british-took-it-out-of-him-with-torture-says-his-80-year-old-daughter/

      Comment by furtherglory — October 7, 2016 @ 8:10 am

      • He was tortured to confess information… But this was really only physical beatings (including whip). He wasn’t threatened into confession via threats to the family and the only one who seems to claim he was threatened to do such was his daughter.

        The black rabbit mentioned they were threatened with deportation to Siberia, which was only when the Allies were hunting him down… Which I reviewed the Commandant of Auschwits.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 7, 2016 @ 9:16 am

        • Was his wife permitted to visit, or communicate with Hoess at any time while he was held in custody? And was he allocated some kind of defence council at his trial held in Poland.

          Apart from the torture allegations – which are serious enough to question any of his testimony; we must remember that when Hoess was commandant of Auschwitz, what he was doing there was perfectly legal under German law, and was authorised by his superiors in Berlin. Only after the war was over, did the Poles decide to institute – what we today would call retrospective legislation – to make his actions illegitimate and criminal.

          Comment by Talbot — October 7, 2016 @ 9:34 am

          • Tal, doesn’t matter if it was legal under German law, it wasn’t illegal under international law. There are rules which protect the civilian population. Eichmann tried this same argument.

            Eichmann: … But at that time these crimes had been legalized by the state and the responsibility, therefore, belongs to those who issued the orders.

            Halevi: But you must know surely that there are internationally recognized Laws and Customs of War whereby the civilian population is protected from actions which are not essential for the prosecution of the war itself.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 7, 2016 @ 9:45 am

            • When was this “International Law” codified and approved by the nations of the world ?

              Did any nations decline, or withdraw, their consent from its articles ?

              Comment by Talbot — October 7, 2016 @ 10:08 am

              • GENEVA

                Comment by Denying-History — October 7, 2016 @ 10:22 am

                • According to Wikipedia there were four separate treaties that come under the ‘Geneva Convention’. Three of them were agreed and signed before WW2, but the fourth ( which applies here ) did not come into effect until afterwards ;-

                  ” The first convention dealt with the treatment of wounded and sick armed forces in the field.[10] The second convention dealt with the sick, wounded, and shipwrecked members of armed forces at sea.[11][12] The third convention dealt with the treatment of prisoners of war during times of conflict; the conflict in Vietnam greatly contributed to this revision of the Geneva Convention.[13] The fourth convention dealt with the treatment of civilians and their protection during wartime.

                  The fourth convention was not negotiated and signed until 1949, so therefore “International Law” during WW2 was only applicable to prisoners of war, and not civilians. Thus, Rudolf Hoess was acting according to the instructions that he was given by his superiors, which he accepted as legal and legitimate considering the wartime conditions prevailing at the time.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 7, 2016 @ 11:22 am

  2. Hasn’t the bogus ‘Holocaust’ finally turned out to be a tremendous luck for the British and Americans of today? The Holohoax has patently almost obscured the countless horrific crimes of Britain and America throughout the bloody history of the British and US empires. The sight of British and American youth having nothing to commemorate all year long but the ‘Holocaust,’ is a surreal one, if not even a grotesque one. A deliberate purpose? Aren’t today’s British and Americans so keen on the Holohoax because it’s more comforting to look at some fictional German atrocities than at their own ancestors’ very real atrocities? In any event, the whitewashing of the Globalist New World Order’s main darlings can only be good for the completion of the NWO agenda…

    Comment by hermie — October 6, 2016 @ 6:56 pm

  3. Should also be mentioned that March of the Living also has people going to represent the Polish victims at Auschwitz.

    Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 4:58 pm

    • Well done the Poles! – they are determined not to be left out of the proceedings, and have decided to join “The March of the Living” themselves.

      I don’t know what our Hebrew brothers and sisters think about this situation. They like to monopolise the holocaust for themselves, and don’t really want anyone else muscling in on their patch.

      But I might join the procession myself next year, after all, my mother came under Nazi bombing raids and V1 “doodlebug” attacks during WW2; and my father was held in a prisoner of war camp not far from Auschwitz. He had to do forced labour, and was reduced to starvation rations at times, and then had to go on a “death march” in 1945.

      I suppose, therefore, that I could be regarded as a “second generation survivor”, and be perfectly entitled to make a silly spectacle of myself by carrying a Union Jack (or the butcher’s apron – as the Irish call it) around the dilapidated old wartime labour camp at Birkenau.

      Comment by Talbot — October 7, 2016 @ 3:41 am

      • You wrote: “Well done the Poles! – they are determined not to be left out of the proceedings, and have decided to join “The March of the Living” themselves.”

        When I first went to Auschwitz in 1998, my tour guide warned me not to ever come back to Auschwitz during the time of the March of the Living. She said that I might be attacked by some of the Jewish teenagers who were marching in Auschwitz. I took that advice, and when I returned to Auschwitz, I made sure that I would not be there during the March of the Living.

        Comment by furtherglory — October 7, 2016 @ 8:35 am

      • Lol you fail to understand the point Tal. It just shows how much FG just fixates on this idea of “Jewish Worship” for Auschwits… For a good amount of time it was believed a large amount of poles died at Majdanek (it was claimed more poles died then Jews) but this was later revised. It still stands as a polish symbol though.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 7, 2016 @ 9:49 am

        • You wrote: “FG just fixates on this idea of “Jewish Worship” for Auschwits…”

          Did you write “Auschwits” as a joke? Or do you think that the word sounds like “Auschwits.” I have been there and I have heard native Poles, and native Germans, pronounce the word correctly. It sounds like Ausch-veets.

          Comment by furtherglory — October 7, 2016 @ 10:00 am

  4. You start out with a great big error —

    “The original meaning [of Arbeit Macht Frei] was that work would set one free in the spiritual sense, not literally.”

    It was not spiritual, it was literal. Auschwitz began as a prison camp, and the prisoners were to ‘work off their debt to society.’ Many (thousands of) Auschwitz prisoners did just that and were released back into society as free men. Birkenau was a different kind of camp, mainly for Jews and others who could not work, or were not trustworthy as workers.

    The same words were on the gate at Dachau, which also began as an “open-air prison camp” with lots of Germans and very few Jews.

    I really think you should dig those memory pills out of the trash and start taking them.
    ______

    Plus, what you call a photo must be a drawing/painting because the entrance to Auschwitz does not look like that at all. And there is only one entrance sign with those words ARBEIT MACHT FREI at Auschwitz. It’s a real problem that you ignore all these obvious things.

    Comment by Carolyn Yeager — October 6, 2016 @ 2:06 pm

  5. The news article states that the death toll at Auschwitz is “thought to be around 1.2 million ( 1.1 million of them Jews ).” But only the other day the overall total was 1.1 million, with nearly a million of them being Jews.

    People might say, that’s no big deal – its close enough, and the numbers are only estimates anyway. But then when you take on board the fact that they are simply adding a cool 100,000 human beings to the grand total then you realise how deceitful this numbers game really is.

    One hundred thousand people! – that’s greater than the number of spectators who can fit inside a modern international Olympic stadium. In fact, its the entire population of a small city.

    But with all these wild, and unsubstantiated changes in the Auschwitz totals over the years, I can’t help feeling that I’m sitting in the audience of a TV game show where the host has a giant deck of cards and produces them one by one on the screen, whereupon everyone bellows out “higher, higher” if its a low card; or “lower, lower” if a high or picture card is produced.

    I suppose the winner of the game show could win a lampshade made of human skin, and the runner-up would receive a pack of six bars of soap made from “Pure Jewish Fat”. The booby prize of course would be a shrunken head – something that would be totally useless, even as a graceful ‘objet d’art’ on the mantelpiece at home.

    Comment by Talbot — October 6, 2016 @ 1:22 pm

  6. What I notice about the HoloHuxsters is they have a story to tell and they will fit it with lies to make it work.
    Example the six million lie, they fit all their numbers facts to make it add up to that one. So there off by 5 million or so who cares? It’s irrelevant right?
    They actually were saying between Belzec and Treblinka 5 million Jews were killed…..yikes, that didn’t even include the millions in the other camps….
    It doesn’t matter if the numbers don’t add up no one will check except us revisionist.

    In regards to diesel or gas the murder weapon to kill all these Jews, it’s irrelevant right? ………for years it was diesel fuel, but the revisionist tore that one apart and then the the HoloHuxsters had no choice to say it was now thought to be regular gas, which was on sale down the street 20% off the regular diesel price. The gas story didn’t sit so great because it took to long, supplies were low so they changed it to ZB gas….if they can kill bugs with it it has to be good enough to kill humans. So to make that lie work, they have the nerve to say it takes less ZB to kill humans, problem is it takes a long time for ZB to work at least an hr or so, you need even more to kill people if you want it done withing 5-15 minutes. MORE, not less because of the short killing times needed to accommodate the thousands per day they said were killed with it.
    So what did the rest of the people do take a ticket and go back to their bunks and wait until the time was ready for them. Good to see they had a place still in line.
    Some say as many as 25 thousand per day were killed maybe in their dreams……….keep dreaming…..then see how long it takes to cremate that many bodies…..one day of killing would take a month at least if all 50 of the crematorium were working right, if they even had crematories there to use, some of the camps didn’t. That led to the toasted roasted Jew story being burned all up on pyres loaded 30 ft high with thousands of bodies that were lighted with a match and burned down to ashes…..Lets see how long that must of taken, without any wood underneath just the fat of the bodies.

    Of course that made no sense so they that changed that story to having wood being placed under the rails and now the complete hibaching of the bodies, of course no mention of the wood piles and the deforestation of miles of forest to get all the wood needed to accomplish that task. It takes 400-500 lbs of wood to burn a body just ask the Hindus who do it all the time. AGAIN NO WOOD PILES EVER BEING MENTIONED!
    Not to mention the trucks needed to bring the wood into the camp. NO TRUCKS EVER MENTIONED, unless they had the workers carrying it a few loads at a time….ya right….LOL
    They would of needed thousands of Chines laborers for that one…..Jews don’t like to use their hands except taking in money on them.

    Then we are made to believe that the Jews were that docile to stand in line all day in heat and cold with their towels and Jew soap waiting hrs to be gassed to death, while the reports coming in were saying the Jews who were being trained in tore apart some of the cars they were shipped to the camps in because they didn’t want to go where they were being sent…..The trains had to stop to repair the damage not once but a few times, because these people were livid about being sent to their deaths ( the false rumor being spread around) Yet when they got to the camps we are told to believe they stood in line all day and even into the wee hours of the night to wait their death…Nice to see they were so cooperative and polite when their time finally came.

    Then the ridiculous story about the Jews being made into handbags, lamp shades, leather gloves you name it….to sell to all the stores featuring fine leather goods, lice free of course, for cheap prices.
    Did I mention the Jew hair pillows? Was the hair collected before the ZB dousing or after?
    The more bizarre the better….then the soap story, most everyone was believing it, but now it’s been whittled down to only a few Jews were melted down to make soap by some “rogue” Soviet prisoners who had nothing better to do with their time, when the leather skin products ran out.
    How about the top “Eyewitnesses” who saw 120 ft mountain of clothing piled up at Treblinka, and the 75 ft mound of shoes as being true but now it’s just a mistake because Kurt Gerstein wasn’t wearing his 2 inch thick glasses that day, he lent them to Eli Weasel who needed then as he looked at the blood gushing from the ground of dead Jews crying out from the graves, a few still alive to crawl their way out to freedom, and some really good book deals later on.

    The HoloHuxsters have an answer for everything and the more bizarre the better. They and millions of others have been brainwashed to believe the NAZI’s were the monsters and the more horrific the story the better people would believe it. Welcome to Bizzaro world when it comes to the HoloHoax..
    When the lie becomes accepted as truth then print the lie.

    JR

    For the truth go to….
    CCFIILE.COM
    IHR.ORG
    VHO.ORG
    HOLOCAUSTHANDBOOKS.COM

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — October 6, 2016 @ 12:01 pm

    • We were never off by 5 million Jim… The Numbers by historians are between 500,000 to 1,500,000 generally from the 6 million number presented at Nuremberg… 6 million is a general estimate.

      You still have yet to respond to the statistics provided above…

      Even the World Almanac say for 1941 that 15,748,091 Jews were alive world wide, their 1949 estimate was 11,266,600 This is a difference of 4,481,491.

      Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 3:28 pm

      • “You still have yet to respond to the statistics provided above… ”

        “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.”

        Comment by hermie — October 6, 2016 @ 6:32 pm

        • “My bullshit meter is reading that as ‘false’.”

          ― Charlaine Harris

          Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 6:34 pm

          • No surprise. The table you posted above, would make any bullshit meter explode in the minute…

            Comment by hermie — October 6, 2016 @ 6:59 pm

            • No surprise, you fail to recognize the importance of statistics.

              Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 7:03 pm

              • What a kid…

                Comment by hermie — October 6, 2016 @ 7:21 pm

                • Not really, you are the one dismissing statistics based on a quote you read. That doesn’t mean the statistics provided are incorrect.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 7:31 pm

                • Doesn’t mean they are correct either. You’re free to be impressed by a column of numbers if you like…

                  Comment by hermie — October 7, 2016 @ 8:05 pm

  7. Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 11:17 am

    • What does this photo have to do with the price of tea in China?

      Comment by furtherglory — October 6, 2016 @ 11:23 am

      • Think FG think. It’s almost as if you mentioned Grave Stones.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 11:25 am

        • Your wrote: ‘It’s almost as if you mentioned Grave Stones.”

          I DID mention grave stones in my blog post.

          I think that you completely missed the point that I was trying to make in my latest blog post. I was complaining about the fact that BRITISH students, most of whom are not JEWISH, are taken on these HET trips for the purpose of worshiping Jews. Why not take them to a Catholic cemetery where they can pay their respects to the Polish Catholics, who suffered during World War II?

          When I traveled to Auschwitz, I had a Polish guide who spoke perfect English. He told me all about how the Polish people suffered during World War II. He was upset about the fact that all the tour guides take tourists to the sites pertaining to the Jews, but they say nothing about how the Polish non-Jews suffered.

          Comment by furtherglory — October 6, 2016 @ 11:42 am

          • Cause there is a difference… One group was murdered in a genocide the other was not yet been under Hitlers genocidal intent… The hunger plan wasn’t initiated to its full effect though the resettlement was slightly under way with general plan OST.

            I posted that picture causes of death, something which you don’t understand… It has nothing to do with the Jews alone, something which your mind is stuck on, just like when I was talking about human soap. You always have to make that one connection.

            I would recommend you read bloodlands… You might understand why I posted death after reading it.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 2:44 pm

            • You wrote: “I would recommend you read bloodlands… You might understand why I posted death after reading it.”

              I looked it up. This quote is from the book:
              Begin quote
              Snyder’s thesis is that the “bloodlands”, a region which comprised what is modern-day Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and the Baltic states, is the area where the regimes of Stalin and Hitler, despite their conflicting goals, interacted to increase suffering and bloodshed many times worse than any seen in western history. Snyder notes similarities between the two totalitarian regimes, while also noting enabling interactions that reinforced the destruction and suffering brought to bear on non-combatants. Making use of many new primary and secondary sources from eastern Europe, Snyder brings scholarship to many forgotten, misunderstood, or incorrectly remembered parts of the history, particularly noting that most victims were killed outside the concentration camps of the respective regimes.[1] Snyder estimates that the Nazis were responsible for about twice as many noncombatant killings as Stalin’s regime.
              End quote

              I don’t think that this is a book that I would want to read.

              Comment by furtherglory — October 6, 2016 @ 3:33 pm

              • I think it would be a good read for you. That is why I recommended you read it, but you can choose to do otherwise.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 3:39 pm

        • You claim that you are not Jewish. Why are you obsessed with the Jews? Why are you criticizing every word that I write?

          Comment by furtherglory — October 6, 2016 @ 12:25 pm

          • How have I obsessed about Jews? You are the one whom connects everything I say with them…

            You are more circulated around them then I am, and I only need to point at these two examples.

            “I think that you completely missed the point that I was trying to make in my latest blog post. I was complaining about the fact that BRITISH students, most of whom are not JEWISH, are taken on these HET trips for the purpose of worshiping Jews. Why not take them to a Catholic cemetery where they can pay their respects to the Polish Catholics, who suffered during World War II?”

            What did the image of death playing a flute (made from a bone) have to do with the Jews? Nothing, the entire topic of this post was about death, as well your complaint over people “worshiping jews”…. something which I haven’t done.

            “You wrote: “Danzig Anatomical Institute made soap some human soap,”
            I wrote a blog post about how soap is made. I don’t think that the Nazis made soap out of the Jews. Who would use Jew soap? NO ONE!”

            You also brought up Jews being made form soap… something which I didn’t claim at all. I claimed the Germans made human soap on a small scale most likely from Soviet POWs… How is this fixated on the Jews? Its not.

            “Why are you criticizing every word that I write?”

            That is what happens when you post to criticize anther’s post. I also don’t… You have linked to your blog before and I have just said “cool”… When you look to try and ‘correct’… I respond.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 3:35 pm

            • You wrote: “I claimed the Germans made human soap on a small scale most likely from Soviet POWs”

              Why do you think that “the Germans made human soap on a small scale likely from Soviet POWs”? Who do you think used this soap?

              Comment by furtherglory — October 6, 2016 @ 3:54 pm

              • I never said the soap was used… and because of DNA testing by Poland’s Institute for National Remembrance

                Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 3:58 pm

                • You wrote: “I never said the soap was used… and because of DNA testing by Poland’s Institute for National Remembrance”
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_of_National_Remembrance

                  Why wasn’t the soap used before it was tested by the Institute for National Remembrance? Are you saying that the Germans made soap out of human fat, but didn’t use it because they knew that the soap would be tested after the war?

                  So you think that the Germans wasted time, during a war, by making soap out of human fat, but then didn’t use it because they suspected that the soap might be tested after the war?

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 6, 2016 @ 4:08 pm

                • “Why wasn’t the soap used before it was tested by the Institute for National Remembrance?”

                  My guess is that it wasn’t created with the purpose to replace the RIF soap…

                  “re you saying that the Germans made soap out of human fat, but didn’t use it because they knew that the soap would be tested after the war?”

                  Strawman much? How did I even suggest this idea?

                  No I have never said this.

                  “So you think that the Germans wasted time, during a war, by making soap out of human fat, but then didn’t use it because they suspected that the soap might be tested after the war?”

                  Not really… It have explained to you before it was rogue members of the KL system and those working at the Danzig Anatomical Institute.

                  Human soap was only made at Stutthof and the Danzig Anatomical Institute anyway.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 4:14 pm

            • Many people are so ignorant. All anatomical institutes produces human fat as a byproduct. Add a strong base to it and you’ve got soap. A breeze. Chemistry for kids. This specific claim entirely depends on a person’s faith in the Soviets’ honesty and in the impossibility that the Soviets just turned some waste found at the Danzig anatomical institute into a useful artefact for atrocity propaganda shows. All this assuming the Soviet ‘human soap’ of Nuremberg actually contains some human DNA and that Polish study wasn’t just a pseudo-scientific fraud…

              Comment by hermie — October 6, 2016 @ 7:16 pm

              • Hmm, and yet I never cited the Soviet’s as a source… So why in the hell bring them up? It’s beside the point… And last time I checked they admitted to making the soap.

                http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-19-46.asp

                I am aware that making soap is child’s play when it comes to difficulty but this doesn’t change anything about the reported tests by the Institute for National Remembrance (Poland). I as well see no major reason to dismiss their findings, but of course we cannot just go with the simple answer… It apparently has to be a “pseudo-scientific fraud” which looked to only just make the claim the Soviet’s were correct.

                It’s cannot just be the simple concept that a few people working under the Nazis decided to make some soap from human corpses.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 6, 2016 @ 7:29 pm

                • Denying-history wrote: “Hmm, and yet I never cited the Soviet’s as a source… So why in the hell bring them up? It’s beside the point… ”

                  Not my fault you don’t know who brought the Danzig soap at Nuremberg. Only your ignorance is beside the point.

                  D-H wrote: “And last time I checked they admitted to making the soap.”

                  Last time I checked a number of women admitted to having a pact with the devil (witch ‘trials’) and a number of people admitted to perpetrating some crimes they hadn’t perpetrated.

                  Some Nazi guards even ‘admitted’ the use of homicidal gas chambers at Buchenwald !!

                  And last I checked, some orthodox Holocaust historians admitted the Nazis made no human soap during WW2 and there is no evidence that they made some. Prominent Israeli Holocaust historian Yehuda Bauer even conceded that “[t]he Nazis never made soap from Jews because they did not have such technology.” Do you think Bauer knew nothing about the Danzig soap???

                  D-H wrote: “this doesn’t change anything about the reported tests by the Institute for National Remembrance (Poland). I as well see no major reason to dismiss their findings, but of course we cannot just go with the simple answer”

                  “Institute for National Remembrance,” a name that smells like objectivity and partiality, isn’t it?😉

                  D-H wrote: “It apparently has to be a “pseudo-scientific fraud” which looked to only just make the claim the Soviet’s were correct. ”

                  Was it published in a scientific journal? Was it reviewed by peers? Could some revisionists request a sample of that soap and have it tested in some labs?

                  No, it wasn’t? No, it wasn’t? No, it wasn’t? >>> Pseudo-scientific fraud.

                  D-H wrote: “It’s cannot just be the simple concept that a few people working under the Nazis decided to make some soap from human corpses.”

                  It can. But was it? Why the bogus ‘evidence’ if it was?

                  How do you reconcile your admission that “making soap is child’s play when it comes to difficulty” and the Nuremberg claim that the Nazis had an experimental lab for the manufacture of human soap at Danzig? Why would the country of chemistry have needed a lab for child’s play chemistry during a world war??? Didn’t the Nazis have other priorities at that critical time than getting a soap more foamy or creamy?!? And honestly, had the Nazis established an experimental lab for the manufacture of human soap, the Soviets would have had much better to show at Nuremberg than a miserable bar of soap. They would have had hundreds of samples from a variety of experiments, full boxes of papers with data tables, experimental protocols, etc. Stop making a fool of yourself…

                  Comment by hermie — October 7, 2016 @ 7:56 pm

  8. Google Earth shows plenty of old headstones in the disused Jewish cemetery in the town of Oswiecim ( Auschwitz ) – so the Nazis obviously didn’t “knock them all down” – if any at all. Although the cemetery has many overgrown trees, the site is still maintained, and it has a sturdy perimeter wall, gateway and iron railings to prevent encroachment.

    Comment by Talbot — October 6, 2016 @ 11:06 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: