Scrapbookpages Blog

October 10, 2016

The Sonderkommando Jews

Filed under: Holocaust, World War II — Tags: , , , — furtherglory @ 2:33 pm
The entrance into the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp is through this building

The photo above was used at the top of a news article about the Sonderkommando Jews

The main entrance into the former Auschwitz-Birkenau camp is through the building shown in the photo above.

I took a similar photo on one of my 3 trips to the memorial site at Auschwitz-Birkenau.

gatehouseinside

You can read about the Sonderkommando Jews in this news article: http://scroll.in/article/818506/stories-from-holocaust-prisoners-forced-to-work-in-the-gas-chambers-should-not-be-silenced

The following quote is from the news article:

Sonderkommando stories

Begin quote

In some of the earliest novels in North America to address the Holocaust in the 1950s and 1960s, characters who are former members of the Sonderkommando function as archetypal survivors: psychologically damaged but also morally suspect.

Holocaust survivors in general were often greeted with unease, facing questions of what compromises they had made and at whose expense. The Sonderkommando clearly stood for this moral dilemma more than any other figure.

By the 1980s, a very different set of ways of presenting the Sonderkommando arose. Greater knowledge of the specific details of the Holocaust produced more of a sense that the Holocaust was a uniquely total attempt to exterminate a people, and a concomitant belief that it tested the capacity of art to represent it.

Claude Lanzmann placed one member of the Auschwitz Sonderkommando, Filip Müller, at the centre of Shoah (1985), his nine-and-a-half-hour documentary film about the “final solution”. For Lanzmann, Müller’s story could only be told through testing the boundaries of film making, stretching it out almost beyond the limits of an audience’s endurance. Müller’s speech rhythms were slowed to a glacial pace, the spliced-in silences resonated with the emptiness of the landscapes over which it served as a voice-over.

And Primo Levi devoted part of his essay “The Grey Zone” (1986) to the Sonderkommando. For him too, silence was the only possible response. He urged readers to dwell on rather than pass over the Sonderkommando’s situation, but argued that such meditation could only end in the impossibility of judging them.

End quote

You can read all about the gatehouse at Auschwitz-Birkenau on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Birkenau/Gatehouse.html

64 Comments »

  1. Lets not forget that people in the town worked in these camps every day and went home after so if they saw something I’m sure they would have reported it.

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — October 15, 2016 @ 1:02 pm

  2. @ Hermie:

    “Of course Bulgarian Jews went to Israel, Boring Jeff.”

    Well now, don’t you feel silly saying they vanished.

    “Just like most of the Jews living in what the Zionists used to call their vital ‘Zone of Distress’ (their ‘Target Area’ would be a more proper name) and doomed for expropriation and transfer to Palestine by the Zionist predators in their feverish quest for settlers. In any case it’s certain that the Jewish population of Palestine didn’t increase over tenfold between 1945 and today through a rabbit reproduction rate. (But I guess the Israeli state has a few convenient doctored statistical tables to brush that one away too.) Ditto for the Jewish population of the US and its additional millions of Jews…”

    I’m sorry, did you say something?

    I read what you said but frankly it just seemed like more Zionist-bashing jibber jabber.

    “If you have one, feel free to provide a reason for the Allied, Soviet & Israeli governments to demolish their own WW2 propaganda with statistics and statements revealing the true extent of the Jewish post-war migration to Palestine and elsewhere.”

    Propaganda?

    “British Lieutenant-General Frederick Morgan visibly found a good reason to lose his job for the UNRRA by exposing that mass evacuation to Palestine when it was beginning.”

    So, how many Jews did he say were going to Palestine?

    “But I still fail to see why the Allies, the Soviets and the Israelis would have crushed their dear own self-revering or founding myth with statistics and statements about that mass migration.”

    Well, if you have some numbers I’m willing to look at them. It’s your point, make it.

    “Governments, just like people, don’t act for no reason(s). So what would have been their reason(s) to do such a stupid thing???”

    Release numbers for the Jews leaving for Isreal? Or other places?

    OK, I’m going to help:

    http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/israel-population/

    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Society_&_Culture/Population_of_Israel.html

    http://countrymeters.info/en/Israel

    Now, the numbers are a little different but that’s expected.

    So, I’m still not seeing the issue. Isreal does receive a lot of foreign Jews but that’s expected. The numbers that I see show less than a million Jews in Palestine/Isreal before 1950. Where else are you saying they went and where’s your proof?

    “Instead of requesting proofs of a negative like an idiot,”

    Why is it a negative? You and other deniers are saying that instead of being murdered the Jews went somewhere.
    Where?

    “tell us how advanced is the search for physical evidence of your claims is.”

    Hermie, I’m not going to give you links for things I’ve given you in the past. That’s a waste of my time. Google archeological investigations at Sobibor, Chelmno, Belzec and Treblinka, Google Nazi mass grave investigations. Have fun.

    “Still reduced to try to capitalize on laughable Communist ‘investigations’?”

    Who else was supposed to investigate those sites, Hermie? The Red Army found and liberated those camps, they investigated them. The Poles also investigated the sites in Poland, which makes sense as they are on Polish soil.

    “And are the delivery notes for the mountains of wood needed for such gargantuan cremations still missing too?!?”

    What of it?
    The camps themselves were situated in heavily wooded areas and Poland had an advanced logging industry, as I’ve pointed out in the past.

    Comment by Jeff K. — October 13, 2016 @ 10:15 am

    • Jeff wrote: “Well now, don’t you feel silly saying they vanished.”

      No, I don’t. Should I? No rocket science to realize Israel could have admitted Bulgarian Jewry as well without recording and reporting it. Do you trust the Israeli governments that much?

      Jeff wrote: “I’m sorry, did you say something?”

      Nothing new. You always say that when you want to put an argument or a fact aside.

      Jeff wrote: “I read what you said but frankly it just seemed like more Zionist-bashing jibber jabber.”

      Perhaps you just don’t have sufficient knowledge and/or intellectual abilities to see to point.

      Jeff wrote: “Propaganda?”

      Oh yes, I was forgetting. Democracies don’t use propaganda, only information. Funny to see the Establisment’s storytellers talk about the massive democratic use of propaganda and lies before and after WW2 but never during WW2. At best, they concede that the Allied propagandists targeted the German and European peoples but not their own people. It seems the Allied democratic compulsive liars decided not to use that powerful psychological weapon during the most titanic war the world has ever seen. Laughable…

      Jeff wrote: “So, how many Jews did he say were going to Palestine?”

      Enough to call it a second Exodus…

      Jeff wrote: “Release numbers for the Jews leaving for Isreal? Or other places?”

      No. Release the real numbers for the Jews leaving for Palestine/Israel, the US and other places, i.e. numbers crushing their so dear self-revering or founding myth. Why would they have done such a stupid thing? How would that have been good for them?

      Jeff wrote: “So, I’m still not seeing the issue. Isreal does receive a lot of foreign Jews but that’s expected. The numbers that I see show less than a million Jews in Palestine/Isreal before 1950.”

      You see a number less than a million? What a surprise? I wonder why the Holo-state of Palestine didn’t report millions of Jewish migrants. Oh yes, I get it now: probably because that would have crushed their own martyrdom founding myth…

      Jeff wrote: “Where else are you saying they went and where’s your proof?”

      To any place but cloudy and poor anti-Semitic Eastern Europe. Places such as the sunny beaches of Florida for instance. The exterminationist postulate that the Jews of Central and Eastern Europe only waited for the right to return or/and remain in that area, is ridiculous beyond anything. I remember the story of Polish Jewish refugees in Sweden refusing after the war to go elsewhere than in Palestine or America.

      Jeff wrote: “Why is it a negative? You and other deniers are saying that instead of being murdered the Jews went somewhere.
      Where?”

      Proving that an individual or some people didn’t die here or there, is a negative in essence, Jeff. I don’t believe that you’re dumb enough to not understand that. Stop pretending you don’t get it.

      Jeff wrote: “Hermie, I’m not going to give you links for things I’ve given you in the past. That’s a waste of my time. Google archeological investigations at Sobibor, Chelmno, Belzec and Treblinka, Google Nazi mass grave investigations. Have fun.”

      Don’t need another link to your bogus investigations. Already seen a thousand time.

      Jeff wrote: “Who else was supposed to investigate those sites, Hermie? The Red Army found and liberated those camps, they investigated them. The Poles also investigated the sites in Poland, which makes sense as they are on Polish soil.”

      An international team such as the one which investigated in Katyn, would have been a good beginning. Even if I doubt such a team would have been unbiased and reliable in the context of the post-WW2 hatred anyway…

      Jeff wrote: “What of it? The camps themselves were situated in heavily wooded areas and Poland had an advanced logging industry, as I’ve pointed out in the past.”

      You need 3 years of drying to get wood proper for burning. You don’t get wood burning well by just going in a forest and immediately burning the wood you’ve just collected. The Holohoax technical nightmare is even worse with wet wood. And how did Poland’s logging industry cause the lack of any paper trail for that alleged task? The Germans recorded all and were some kind of compulsive recorders, it’s said. So why didn’t they record the alleged deliveries of mountains of firewood to those places? Another part of their alleged policy of secrecy??? No alleged genocidal code words this time??? No ‘wood for resettlement in the east,’ ‘Sonder-wood’ or something similar in documents? Why?!?

      Comment by hermie — October 13, 2016 @ 6:52 pm

      • “Jeff wrote: “Well now, don’t you feel silly saying they vanished.”

        “No, I don’t. Should I? No rocket science to realize Israel could have admitted Bulgarian Jewry as well without recording and reporting it. Do you trust the Israeli governments that much?”

        There were 50,000 Bulgarian Jews, Isreal says they took 43,000 of them. What is there to question?
        You said they vanished, they did not.

        Jeff wrote: “I’m sorry, did you say something?”

        “Nothing new. You always say that when you want to put an argument or a fact aside.”

        No, I’m simply tired of the Hermie default Zionist bullshit mode.

        Jeff wrote: “I read what you said but frankly it just seemed like more Zionist-bashing jibber jabber.”

        “Perhaps you just don’t have sufficient knowledge and/or intellectual abilities to see to point.”

        I possess sufficient knowledge and intellectual abilities to figure out what happened to the Bulgarian and Burma Jews. You apparently couldn’t. What does that say about you?

        Jeff wrote: “Propaganda?”

        “Oh yes, I was forgetting.”

        Did you forget how to Google what happened to the Jews in Burma and Bulgaria?

        “Democracies don’t use propaganda, only information. Funny to see the Establisment’s storytellers talk about the massive democratic use of propaganda and lies before and after WW2 but never during WW2.”

        Hermie, I’ve read books on the Allies use of propaganda before, during and after WW II. WTF are you talking about?

        “At best, they concede that the Allied propagandists targeted the German and European peoples but not their own people. It seems the Allied democratic compulsive liars decided not to use that powerful psychological weapon during the most titanic war the world has ever seen. Laughable…”

        I’m starting to think you know about as much about history as Jim does. Of course both sides used propaganda against each other.

        Jeff wrote: “So, how many Jews did he say were going to Palestine?”

        “Enough to call it a second Exodus…”

        That’s nice. Numbers. Or you can admit you don’t have anything specific.

        Jeff wrote: “Release numbers for the Jews leaving for Isreal? Or other places?”

        “No. Release the real numbers for the Jews leaving for Palestine/Israel, the US and other places, i.e. numbers crushing their so dear self-revering or founding myth. Why would they have done such a stupid thing? How would that have been good for them?”

        Hermie, they needed exact numbers so that they knew how many people to feed, house and clothe. Jews also languished in DP camps into the 50’s so they needed to know exact numbers to feed, clothe and house those Jews (and others).

        Jeff wrote: “So, I’m still not seeing the issue. Isreal does receive a lot of foreign Jews but that’s expected. The numbers that I see show less than a million Jews in Palestine/Isreal before 1950.”

        “You see a number less than a million? What a surprise? I wonder why the Holo-state of Palestine didn’t report millions of Jewish migrants. Oh yes, I get it now: probably because that would have crushed their own martyrdom founding myth…”

        Again, Hermie you can’t hide those numbers because you have to feed, clothe and house them. Not only that but later reparations agreements hinged on the amount of European Jews the Israelis took in. So, yes, you needed somewhat accurate numbers to base reparations on.

        Jeff wrote: “Where else are you saying they went and where’s your proof?”

        “To any place but cloudy and poor anti-Semitic Eastern Europe. Places such as the sunny beaches of Florida for instance.”

        There were quotas, Hermie. You need to count these people not only for the reasons above but also to make sure the number didn’t exceed the quota. Not only that but local, state and federal agencies needed at least somewhat accurate numbers for tax rolls, school enrollment, municipal services, etc. Admittedly it was easier to hide numbers back in the late 40’s and early 50’s but far harder to smuggle illegals over the Atlantic Ocean than to smuggle Mexicans over the Rio Grande.

        “The exterminationist postulate that the Jews of Central and Eastern Europe only waited for the right to return or/and remain in that area, is ridiculous beyond anything. I remember the story of Polish Jewish refugees in Sweden refusing after the war to go elsewhere than in Palestine or America.”

        Ok. But you still have to prove your numbers.

        Jeff wrote: “Why is it a negative? You and other deniers are saying that instead of being murdered the Jews went somewhere.
        Where?”

        “Proving that an individual or some people didn’t die here or there, is a negative in essence, Jeff.”

        We aren’t talking about individuals or a small group. We are talking about some 3,000,000 Polish Jews, 437,000 Hungarian Jews, 1.5 million Soviet, Baltic, Greek, French, Belgian, etc. Jews
        You say they were resettled. Prove it.

        “I don’t believe that you’re dumb enough to not understand that. Stop pretending you don’t get it.”

        Pretending? I’m asking you and other deniers to prove the silly bullshit you spout. That so hard? Or simply impossible for you to prove?

        Jeff wrote: “Hermie, I’m not going to give you links for things I’ve given you in the past. That’s a waste of my time. Google archeological investigations at Sobibor, Chelmno, Belzec and Treblinka, Google Nazi mass grave investigations. Have fun.”

        “Don’t need another link to your bogus investigations. Already seen a thousand time.”

        That you can’t refute. For the thousandth time.

        Jeff wrote: “Who else was supposed to investigate those sites, Hermie? The Red Army found and liberated those camps, they investigated them. The Poles also investigated the sites in Poland, which makes sense as they are on Polish soil.”

        “An international team such as the one which investigated in Katyn, would have been a good beginning. Even if I doubt such a team would have been unbiased and reliable in the context of the post-WW2 hatred anyway…”

        It wouldn’t matter, you and the others wouldn’t have believed it even they had used an international team.

        Jeff wrote: “What of it? The camps themselves were situated in heavily wooded areas and Poland had an advanced logging industry, as I’ve pointed out in the past.”

        “You need 3 years of drying to get wood proper for burning.”

        Actually it takes about 6 months.

        “You don’t get wood burning well by just going in a forest and immediately burning the wood you’ve just collected.”

        Who says they did?

        “The Holohoax technical nightmare is even worse with wet wood.”

        Are you saying they couldn’t purchase the wood they needed?

        “And how did Poland’s logging industry cause the lack of any paper trail for that alleged task?”

        Oh, that makes no sense whatsoever.

        “The Germans recorded all and were some kind of compulsive recorders, it’s said. So why didn’t they record the alleged deliveries of mountains of firewood to those places? Another part of their alleged policy of secrecy??? No alleged genocidal code words this time??? No ‘wood for resettlement in the east,’ ‘Sonder-wood’ or something similar in documents? Why?!?”

        I sense some desperation. That’s understandable. So, I’ll simply ask again:
        Where is the proof that vast numbers of Jews were resettled in the East?

        Comment by Jeff K. — October 17, 2016 @ 8:54 pm

  3. “I am a denier, and I have written 1,600 blog posts over the last 6 years. I have explained a thousand times where the Jews went.”

    Where is Unicornville then? Both David Cole and everyone else has been waiting to hear.

    Comment by Denying-History — October 12, 2016 @ 6:45 pm

    • You wrote: “Where is Unicornville then?”

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/UnicornVille/163942116985922

      Comment by furtherglory — October 13, 2016 @ 7:54 am

      • Interesting, didn’t realize they could fit so meany people there.😄

        I enjoy the sarcasm though. Cause it’s quite amazing that if 5.3 to 6 million Jews didn’t die we would have a population of 32 million Jews as of 2009. The population in 2000 was 13.2 million.

        http://www.ajcarchives.org/AJC_DATA/Files/2000_13_WJP.pdf

        So I ask again. Where is David Coles Unicornville? So meany Jews could not avoid census takers forever.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 13, 2016 @ 8:15 am

        • You put up a photo of dead bodies. I wrote a new blog post about these bodies. I wanted to show the photo that you put up, but I can’t find it. Did you delete the photo of the dead bodies?

          Comment by furtherglory — October 13, 2016 @ 10:10 am

          • No, I will post it in the comments of that blog post.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 13, 2016 @ 10:41 am

        • D-H wrote: ” if 5.3 to 6 million Jews didn’t die we would have a population of 32 million Jews as of 2009. ”

          Prominent rabbi and Jewish activist Arthur Hertzberg even said that we would have a population of 100 million Jews…if the Jews hadn’t massively converted to other religions.

          Comment by hermie — October 13, 2016 @ 6:58 pm

          • Lol amazing but completely beside the point.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 13, 2016 @ 7:10 pm

            • Not beside the point of how easy it is to dance with millions in order to ‘prove’ a specific point…

              Comment by hermie — October 13, 2016 @ 7:29 pm

              • No, it’s that the Jewish population would be well over 20 million by 2009, regardless of how meany leave the religion. The census just places people under Jewish under religious, ethnic, or self identification. Though by the Nazi ideology the Jew was a racial parasite, so there was no escaping your ancestry.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 13, 2016 @ 7:33 pm

  4. When I debate holocaust believers, I always ask for the name of one person gassed in Auschwitz or any of the other (alleged) extermination camps, which I’m sure many of you do. Yesterday I was presented with the name Bereck Kofman as definitive proof of gassing in Birkenau. I admit I wasn’t familiar with his name, but a quick search provided me with his cause of death – he was beaten to death “by a Jewish butcher-turned-Kapo” for “refusing to work on The Sabbath” (Sarah Kofman [his daughter], 1996, p.10).

    The Jews who turned on their own people for special treatment make me sick. Yet no one will ever hold them to account for their brutality.

    Comment by Katzer — October 11, 2016 @ 7:09 am

    • You wrote: “I always ask for the name of one person gassed in Auschwitz or any of the other (alleged) extermination camps, which I’m sure many of you do. Yesterday I was presented with the name Bereck Kofman as definitive proof of gassing in Birkenau.”

      I looked Berek up on Wikipedia and found this about him:

      Begin quote from Wikipedia:
      He [Berek] was arrested at four in the afternoon.[5] His family, who never saw him again, received a postcard, written by someone else, from the camp at Drancy. He was deported to Auschwitz by the Convoi (Convoy) No 12 on 29 July 1942.[6] After the war, a death certificate was sent from Auschwitz.[2] According to the testimony of a survivor from Auschwitz during this time, Rabbi Kofman was at the camp for one year before his murder by a Kapo on a Shabbat because he refused to work. He was beaten up with a pickax and buried alive. The perpetrator of the crime, a Jewish butcher, returned from deportation and reopened his shop, Rue des Rosiers, in the Pletzl.[7]

      Sarah Kofman has remarked that the only souvenir remaining from her father is a fountain pen and that this was the source of all her writings.[8]
      End quote from Wikipedia

      Back in those days, a fountain pen was very expensive. Not everyone had a fountain pen. Poor people, like me, did not have a fountain pen. The rich Jews all had fountain pens, yet all they ever do is complain.

      Comment by furtherglory — October 11, 2016 @ 8:55 am

      • Further Glory, can I ask your opinion on why Kofman’s wife and children were not arrested and deported with him? Apologies if this sounds ignorant, but I was made to believe from a young age that every Jew was arrested, deported and (allegedly) exterminated. Yet his wife and children were permitted to stay in their residence. They received a postcard from Drancy, so they were not in hiding.

        Is this as strange as I think or was this common?

        I’m reading through an online copy of Sarah Kofman’s book, “Rue Ordener, Rue Labat.” On page 13: “… a goy woman would come that day to light the stove…”

        Not even an attempt to hide her Jewish supremacy.

        Comment by Katzer — October 11, 2016 @ 9:29 am

        • That is a very disturbing fate that met Bereck Kofman ( if its true, of course – but we don’t really don’t know for sure. It does sound rather dramatic and brutal, and therefore very questionable. But with an official death certificate issued from Auschwitz, then its reasonable to assume that he did die from some cause while held within the camp. )

          The “holocaust” as it applies to France tends to be rather overblown “hype”. Because it is estimated that there were approximately 330,000 Jews living in France at the beginning of the war, of which only a total of 75,000 were deported to labour camps such as Auschwitz over the next few years. That means, over a quarter of a million of them ( over 75% ) never left their homes at all during the conflict.

          Over two thirds of these deported Jews were not French citizens at all – but foreign nationals living inside France. These deportees were largely male and of working age, and were needed by the Germans for war work in the eastern labour camps. ( Contrary to the established “holocaust” myth, they were not sent there for extermination ).

          I maybe wrong, but I don’t think any French Jewish children were deported, but it could be that the offspring of the foreign nationals were sent to camps in the east.

          It is claimed that only 5,000 Jews returned to France after 1945, which means that around 20,000 French Jews, and 50,000 foreign Jews disappeared during the war. This does sound like an appalling percentage, but one has to recognise that the death toll within the camps was very high due to malnutrition and disease, as well as the terrible conflict that raged through Eastern Europe during the latter part of 1944 and 1945 which also took a heavy toll. Then, when one considers that two thirds of these Jews were not French nationals in the first place, then it quite reasonable to assume that many of these people had no reason to return to France – but as they were being processed through the Allied and Red Cross refugee and displacement camps, then they were offered passage and settlement in various other countries throughout the world.

          Comment by Talbot — October 11, 2016 @ 10:26 am

        • You wrote: “can I ask your opinion on why Kofman’s wife and children were not arrested and deported with him?”

          In the beginning, only men were sent to the camps. There were no barracks for women when the Jews were first sent to camps.

          The Drancy camp, named after the northeastern suburb of Paris in which it was located, was established by the Germans in August 1941 as an internment camp for foreign Jews in France; it later became the major transit camp for the deportations of Jews from France.

          Comment by furtherglory — October 11, 2016 @ 10:37 am

        • As Talbot and Furtherglory explained, most of the Jews deported from France were not French Jews. If all the kids of rabbi Kofman were born in France, they were all automatically classified as French citizens. Was his wife a French Jewess? Their French citizenship is probably the reason why they were not deported during the war.

          A French Cremieux Jew named Eric Zemmour was in trouble quite recently for saying that Petain saved most French Jews by avoiding their deportation during WW2. He was right (in an exterminationist perspective) but saying such things is strictly verboten in today’s France.

          Comment by hermie — October 11, 2016 @ 8:49 pm

    • “When I debate holocaust believers, I always ask for the name of one person gassed in Auschwitz or any of the other (alleged) extermination camps, which I’m sure many of you do. Yesterday I was presented with the name Bereck Kofman as definitive proof of gassing in Birkenau. I admit I wasn’t familiar with his name, but a quick search provided me with his cause of death – he was beaten to death “by a Jewish butcher-turned-Kapo” for “refusing to work on The Sabbath” (Sarah Kofman [his daughter], 1996, p.10).”

      When I debate Holocaust deniers I always ask them where the Jews went, the ones they say the Germans didn’t kill.
      Guess what? I still haven’t gotten an answer.

      “The Jews who turned on their own people for special treatment make me sick. Yet no one will ever hold them to account for their brutality.”

      Do you not know the difference between a Sonderkommando and a Kapo?
      Sonderkommando burned the bodies of the dead, sorted baggage, cut the hair, extracted teeth, that sort of thing.
      Kapos were sort of the trustees of the concentration camp system. The majority were not Jews, where possible the SS used Germans or ethnic Germans from other countries. Germans utilized Jews at places like Birkenau.
      Both Kapos and SK’s were under the supervision of the SS, they did not run the camps. The SK’s were totally subservient and at the mercy of the SS, the Kapos had more freedom of action but were still under SS control. The allies did prosecute and execute Kapos after the war.

      Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 5:26 am

      • You wrote: “When I debate Holocaust deniers I always ask them where the Jews went, the ones they say the Germans didn’t kill.
        Guess what? I still haven’t gotten an answer.”

        I am a denier, and I have written 1,600 blog posts over the last 6 years. I have explained a thousand times where the Jews went.

        Read this blog post about Raoul Wallenberg who saved Jews:
        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/raoul-wallenberg-the-man-who-saved-jews-from-the-holocaust-with-fake-passports/

        Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 7:01 am

        • “I am a denier, and I have written 1,600 blog posts over the last 6 years. I have explained a thousand times where the Jews went.”

          No, you haven’t.

          You’ve implied that the Germans sent the Jews East but you’ve never provided proof of such.

          You say that Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka were transit camps but you have no proof.

          Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 8:09 am

          • You wrote: “You’ve implied that the Germans sent the Jews East but you’ve never provided proof of such.”

            Every year at Christmas time, there is an ad on the TV in which viewers are asked to send money to the poor starving old Jewish people in Russia. For the first two years or so, when this ad was put up, there was one old woman shown who had a concentration camp tattoo on her arm. After a couple of years, this part of the TV ad was cut. How could an old woman in Russia have a Holocaust tattoo? Jews were never sent to the Soviet Union, so this part of the ad had to be removed.

            Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 9:06 am

            • “Every year at Christmas time, there is an ad on the TV in which viewers are asked to send money to the poor starving old Jewish people in Russia. For the first two years or so, when this ad was put up, there was one old woman shown who had a concentration camp tattoo on her arm. After a couple of years, this part of the TV ad was cut. How could an old woman in Russia have a Holocaust tattoo? Jews were never sent to the Soviet Union, so this part of the ad had to be removed.”

              The Jews sent to the ARC
              did not receive tattoos. Most were gassed but even those that were picked were not tattooed.

              I fail to see the relevance to what you are saying.

              Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 9:43 am

              • You wrote: “The Jews sent to the ARC [Action Reinhard Camps] did not receive tattoos. Most were gassed but even those that were picked were not tattooed.”

                “picked” for what? Picked to work, instead of being immediately killed?

                The Action Reinhard camps were at Sobibor, Belzec and Treblinka, all on the border of Soviet-occupied Poland and the General Government, which was the name given to central Poland by the Nazis.

                Why were the Jews taken to the border of Soviet occupied Poland to be gassed? It would have been less expensive and more secret to gas them in the city where they were arrested.

                Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 10:29 am

                • “You wrote: “The Jews sent to the ARC [Action Reinhard Camps]
                  did not receive tattoos. Most were gassed but even those that were picked were not tattooed.”

                  “picked” for what? Picked to work, instead of being immediately killed?”

                  Yes. The SS needed workers to sort all the possessions they stole from the Jews they were about to murder.
                  Waste not, want not, right? It’s ironic that the Nazis and SS despised Jews but didn’t mind helping themselves to their stuff.

                  “The Action Reinhard camps were at Sobibor, Belzec and Treblinka, all on the border of Soviet-occupied Poland and the General Government, which was the name given to central Poland by the Nazis.

                  Why were the Jews taken to the border of Soviet occupied Poland to be gassed? It would have been less expensive and more secret to gas them in the city where they were arrested.”

                  Not for long. The SS trucked away those Jews they wanted to murder to keep it secret. This prevented active opposition (though they couldn’t keep it secret for long, the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising occurred in part because those that were left understood the SS meant to murder them anyway).

                  Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 10:41 am

                • You wrote: “The SS trucked away those Jews they wanted to murder to keep it secret. This prevented active opposition (though they couldn’t keep it secret for long, the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising occurred in part because those that were left understood the SS meant to murder them anyway).”

                  On my website, I wrote about the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising BEFORE I became a denier: http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/WarsawGhetto/WarsawGhettoUprising.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 10:51 am

          • You wrote: “You say that Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka were transit camps but you have no proof.”

            I have blogged until I am blue in the face about the proof that these were transit camps. You have been reading my blog for about two years. Go back to six years ago, when I was writing about the evidence that these were transit camps.

            Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 9:13 am

            • “I have blogged until I am blue in the face about the proof that these were transit camps. You have been reading my blog for about two years. Go back to six years ago, when I was writing about the evidence that these were transit camps.”

              Where is the evidence that anyone was transported out of these camps to the USSR?

              There are some accounts of some prisoners taken from these camps but only to other camps.

              Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 9:26 am

          • You wrote: “You say that Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka were transit camps but you have no proof.”

            Here is just one of my many blog posts about Treblinka being a transit camp:

            https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/the-story-of-treblinka-transit-camp-or-extermination-center/

            Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 9:19 am

        • FG wrote: “I have explained a thousand times where the Jews went.”

          Holohoaxers will never accept your explanations and a normal burden of proof. Only their fallacious upside down burden of proof can keep them within their usual comfort zone, a zone where they can behave like religious gurus having to prove nothing with non-Ufological evidence. The Catholic Church was able to hold the same posture for centuries. Will Holohoaxers be able to hold out as long as the Church did? Who knows? Perhaps they will…

          Similar fallacy: Around 80% of the Jews in Burma vanished during WW2, before and during the Japanese occupation of that country. And around 85% of the Jews in Bulgaria vanished between 1945 and 1956. Hence, as long as somebody isn’t able to track down and find every Jew of Burma and Bulgaria with irrefutable evidence, I’ll keep concluding that the Japanese and Bulgarian governments secretly slaughtered a large portion of Burmese and Bulgarian Jewries.

          Comment by hermie — October 13, 2016 @ 6:01 am

          • “Holohoaxers will never accept your explanations and a normal burden of proof. Only their fallacious upside down burden of proof can keep them within their usual comfort zone, a zone where they can behave like religious gurus having to prove nothing with non-Ufological evidence. The Catholic Church was able to hold the same posture for centuries. Will Holohoaxers be able to hold out as long as the Church did? Who knows? Perhaps they will…”

            Looking pretty good right now considering deniers continue to SAY the Jews were deported East but have no PROOF that this actually happened.

            Denier definition of Burden of Proof:
            We don’t actually have any proof of what we say so we will hide behind “Burden of Proof” like it’s our mommy’s skirt.

            “Similar fallacy: Around 80% of the Jews in Burma vanished during WW2, before and during the Japanese occupation of that country.”

            Ridiculous comparison, there were 2,500 Jews in Burma in contrast to 3,000,000 Jews in Poland. Most of those Jews retreated with the British army to India.

            “And around 85% of the Jews in Bulgaria vanished between 1945 and 1956.”

            Vanished?????????????????????
            😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😅😂😂

            They went to Isreal. The Isreali government reports that 43,000 Bulgarian Jews emigrated from Bulgaria to Isreal.
            Typical denier smoke and mirrors.

            “Hence, as long as somebody isn’t able to track down and find every Jew of Burma and Bulgaria with irrefutable evidence, I’ll keep concluding that the Japanese and Bulgarian governments secretly slaughtered a large portion of Burmese and Bulgarian Jewries.”

            You do that. You can contemplate that ridiculous theory of yours while you watch “Triumph of the Will.”

            Comment by Jeff K. — October 13, 2016 @ 7:40 am

            • Of course Bulgarian Jews went to Israel, Boring Jeff. Just like most of the Jews living in what the Zionists used to call their vital ‘Zone of Distress’ (their ‘Target Area’ would be a more proper name) and doomed for expropriation and transfer to Palestine by the Zionist predators in their feverish quest for settlers. In any case it’s certain that the Jewish population of Palestine didn’t increase over tenfold between 1945 and today through a rabbit reproduction rate. (But I guess the Israeli state has a few convenient doctored statistical tables to brush that one away too.) Ditto for the Jewish population of the US and its additional millions of Jews…

              If you have one, feel free to provide a reason for the Allied, Soviet & Israeli governments to demolish their own WW2 propaganda with statistics and statements revealing the true extent of the Jewish post-war migration to Palestine and elsewhere. British Lieutenant-General Frederick Morgan visibly found a good reason to lose his job for the UNRRA by exposing that mass evacuation to Palestine when it was beginning. But I still fail to see why the Allies, the Soviets and the Israelis would have crushed their dear own self-revering or founding myth with statistics and statements about that mass migration. Governments, just like people, don’t act for no reason(s). So what would have been their reason(s) to do such a stupid thing???

              Instead of requesting proofs of a negative like an idiot, tell us how advanced is the search for physical evidence of your claims is. Still reduced to try to capitalize on laughable Communist ‘investigations’? And are the delivery notes for the mountains of wood needed for such gargantuan cremations still missing too?!?

              Jeff wrote: ” You can contemplate that ridiculous theory of yours while you watch “Triumph of the Will.””

              I can do that even better while watching a Holocaust documentary or another. The resemblance is so striking!!

              Comment by hermie — October 13, 2016 @ 9:05 am

              • Hermie, what is your speculation about this particular train?

                https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/File:Ostbahn_Krakau_shuttle_train_Warschau-Treblinka_jpg

                This roughly translates as:

                Starting the 6th of August 1946, is (was) put in circulation until further notice another daily evacuees from Warsaw Danz Station to Treblinka with a train leaving back empty as follow: itinerary details

                So a daily train of persons is sent to Treblinka from Warsaw and returns back to Warsaw empty. What then happened with those persons on that train? If transported elsewhere, how? The train returned empty to Warsaw.

                Comment by blake121666 — October 13, 2016 @ 10:21 am

                • Of course that train returned empty, blake. A train returning full would not be part of a territorial eviction & population transfer policy but of a day trip for tourists back to their hotel for supper time. Do you think that the ships coming to Ellis Island in the 19th century, often returned full [of people]?

                  Blake wrote: “What then happened with those persons on that train?”

                  Probably deloused at Treblinka and then shipped further east.

                  Blake wrote: “If transported elsewhere, how?”

                  On another train. Russia had a railroad gauge different from that in Central and Western Europe.

                  August 1946??? I guess you mean August 1942, don’t you?

                  Comment by hermie — October 13, 2016 @ 5:51 pm

                • “Blake wrote: “What then happened with those persons on that train?”

                  “Probably deloused at Treblinka and then shipped further east.”

                  The key word is “probably.”

                  Blake wrote: “If transported elsewhere, how?”

                  “On another train. Russia had a railroad gauge different from that in Central and Western Europe.”

                  Right into a war zone? An area infested with partisans? Oh, can’t forget the fact that the Germans needed those trains for Operation Blau.

                  So, tell me, what’s the point in sending useless civilians into such an area when you need trains going into the USSR to shuttle men and supplies?

                  “August 1946??? I guess you mean August 1942, don’t you?”

                  That’s kinda what I thought when I saw that comment.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — October 13, 2016 @ 6:22 pm

                • Yes, 1942. There is zero evidence of Treblinka having narrow gauge railroad tracks to the East at the time. Any train going to or leaving Treblinka would be of the standard gauge. There would be no reason to send an empty train back to Warsaw from Treblinka if those people were to be sent by train somewhere else. Furthermore, the same situation occurs from Bialystok (NE of Treblinka) to Treblinka: trains sending people and returning to Bialystok empty. FG even has a writeup abou this:

                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/the-trains-that-traveled-west-to-treblinka/

                  Comment by blake121666 — October 13, 2016 @ 6:22 pm

                • BTW, for anti-Revisionists such as “Jeff K” here, this is a better way to put the matter than just a general “where did they go?”. These SPECIFIC transports, what happened? Trains of people documented as being sent to Treblinka and returning empty. A general question will get you a general answer (transited somewhere – probably East). But showing the SPECIFIC evidence and asking for SPECIFIC details is much better. The general question leaves too much room for any possibility – which anyone would allow of course; and you wouldn’t be making your case as well.

                  Comment by blake121666 — October 13, 2016 @ 6:38 pm

                • Jeff wrote: “Right into a war zone? An area infested with partisans? Oh, can’t forget the fact that the Germans needed those trains for Operation Blau.”

                  Yes, right into an area as far as possible from Germany.

                  Jeff wrote: “So, tell me, what’s the point in sending useless civilians into such an area when you need trains going into the USSR to shuttle men and supplies?”

                  The point of sending groups of a hated race as far as possible from yourself when such an area is in your hands. Wasn’t Nazi anti-Semitism supposed to be irrational and immoderate? Isn’t it often said that the Germans even damaged their own war effort just to kill more Jews? Jews were like radioactive material for the Nazis. No surprise the latter didn’t want a lethal poison such as Jewry close to themselves and theirs. Would you store radioactive material at home when you have the opportunity to store it elsewhere?

                  Comment by hermie — October 13, 2016 @ 7:27 pm

                • Bialystok to Treblinka:

                  Pj = Polish Jew
                  Lp = empty train

                  Comment by blake121666 — October 13, 2016 @ 9:48 pm

      • Jeff wrote: “Do you not know the difference between a Sonderkommando and a Kapo?
        Sonderkommando burned the bodies of the dead, sorted baggage, cut the hair, extracted teeth, that sort of thing.
        Kapos were sort of the trustees of the concentration camp system. The majority were not Jews, where possible the SS used Germans or ethnic Germans from other countries. Germans utilized Jews at places like Birkenau.
        Both Kapos and SK’s were under the supervision of the SS, they did not run the camps. The SK’s were totally subservient and at the mercy of the SS, the Kapos had more freedom of action but were still under SS control. The allies did prosecute and execute Kapos after the war.”

        Yes, Jeff, I do know the difference. The sonderkommando (allegedly) assisted in the murder of their own. In my opinion, they were worse than the Jewish Kapos. Sonderkommandos either facilitated the murder of their own to stay alive a little longer or lied about facilitating the murder of their own in order to forge the gas chamber hoax. Both despicable.

        Why weren’t any Sonderkommandos ever prosecuted? They didn’t have a choice, you say? Did a German soldier have a choice before (allegedly) murdering Jews? Disobeying orders was a good way to get yourself executed in war time situations.

        I’m curious of your opinion on this one, Jeff. Should the Enola Gay crew have been prosecuted for war crimes after the war?

        Comment by Katzer — October 12, 2016 @ 9:16 am

        • You wrote: “Sonderkommandos either facilitated the murder of their own to stay alive a little longer or lied about facilitating the murder of their own in order to forge the gas chamber hoax. Both despicable.

          I have written several blog posts about the Sonderkommando Jews. You can read these blog posts here:
          https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/sonderkommando-jews/

          Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 9:31 am

        • “Yes, Jeff, I do know the difference. The sonderkommando (allegedly) assisted in the murder of their own. In my opinion, they were worse than the Jewish Kapos. Sonderkommandos either facilitated the murder of their own to stay alive a little longer or lied about facilitating the murder of their own in order to forge the gas chamber hoax. Both despicable.”

          So, given the choice you would have taken death? That’s very noble. Not very believable, however. People possess the instinct to survive. Some of the SK’s did choose death, some wanted to survive for the sake of survival, some wanted to let the world know what happened.
          Let’s not forget that those men were not there by choice, they were never convicted of any crime before being sent to the camps, other than being Jewish. To me that is despicable, what the SS made them do.

          “Why weren’t any Sonderkommandos ever prosecuted?”

          Because they were under duress and had no choice.

          “They didn’t have a choice, you say?”

          Yup, that’s what I said.

          “Did a German soldier have a choice before (allegedly) murdering Jews? Disobeying orders was a good way to get yourself executed in war time situations.”

          Incorrect. The EG and Order Police were both given the choice without consequences. Those that couldn’t shoot unarmed Jewish men, women and children were reassigned with no sanction.
          Read Ordinary Men by Christopher Browning.

          “I’m curious of your opinion on this one, Jeff. Should the Enola Gay crew have been prosecuted for war crimes after the war?”

          Why?

          Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 9:39 am

  5. Wikipedia says this about Filip Müller;-

    ” The daily arrivals of men, women and children at Auschwitz were met by Müller’s Sonderkommando unit in the so-called cleaning area. Müller would tell the prisoners that they were somewhere safe as he worked around them getting the gas chambers ready.”

    “After the Jews had been exterminated in the gas chambers, his role was to enter the gas chambers with other workers and to search and sort the bodies by size and fat content − to further maximize how many bodies could be burned per hour. Then he and the other unit members would move and load the bodies into the crematorium chamber and “stoke” the bodies as they burned so they burned efficiently…”

    “After realizing what he was doing to the thousands of Jews each and every day for nearly three years, Müller said that he tried to commit suicide by attempting to enter the gas chambers himself.”
    …….

    So, after nearly three years – and tens of thousands of deaths later – Mr Müller comes to the realisation that he was not very happy with his allotted task of helping the Nazis exterminate all the Jews: although one can’t help feel that it took him a very long time to arrive at that conclusion.

    But we’ve always been led to understand that all the members of these sondercommados were gassed themselves after three or four months and a new team were brought in to replace them. It would appear, therefore, that Filip was able to impress the Nazis so much with his diligence, efficiency and loyalty, that he passed successfully through at least eight selections! What he must have thought to himself as his comrades were led to their doom each time, while he continued on with his laborious and gruesome work is anyone’s guess.

    Filip claimed that he decided to commit suicide by walking into the gas chamber himself along with the victims. However, he was persuaded by a girl inside the chamber not to do this, as she and the others had accepted that they were going to die, but his role should be to carry on bravely with his work – on the off-chance that he might survive Auschwitz and be able to tell the world what had happened. This extraordinary message to a terminally depressed, and would-be suicide, obviously had a very positive effect inside Filip’s mind, and so out he toddled from the gas chamber, leaving all the others to their fate.

    What the SS guard on duty thought about this behaviour, whereby a Jew could enter and leave the death chamber upon his own whim, is yet again anyone’s guess.

    But anyway, the ploy worked magnificently. Filip Müller miraculously survive Auschwitz, and lived on to win everlasting fame. And – surprisingly – his three year experience of horror and degradation inside the “death camp” did not leave any permanent scars, because he went on to live until the ripe old age of 91 !

    Comment by Talbot — October 11, 2016 @ 6:18 am

    • It is quite obvious that Filip Müller was telling the world the biggest “whoppers” imaginable. His account doesn’t make any rational sense at all – no normal human being would behave in the way that he describes and then be able to survive unscathed physically, emotionally and psychologically – in order to live out a very long life, seemingly untroubled by guilt and remorse over the enormity of what he was forced to carry out.

      If an individual had undergone such a horrific and terrifying experience as this, then they would either be spending the remainder of their life under medical or psychiatric supervision, or, they would want to live out their remaining years in seclusion and anonymity due to the overwhelming sense of guilt and betrayal for the annihilation of their own kinsfolk.

      So what kind of despicable, low-life character would go out of his way to seek publicity in the form of books and TV documentary performances giving descriptive and lucid accounts that detail his own sordid role in such a diabolical program of alleged “mass murder” ?

      Comment by Talbot — October 12, 2016 @ 10:26 am

      • “So what kind of despicable, low-life character would go out of his way to seek publicity in the form of books and TV documentary performances giving descriptive and lucid accounts that detail his own sordid role in such a diabolical program of alleged “mass murder” ?”

        What kind of despicable low-lives would put men in the position to assist in the murder of their kin, Talbot?

        Oh, that’s right. Hitler and the SS put him in this position.

        Still saving a spot for you over at Skeptics, Talbot.

        I understand though, if it’s out of your comfort level.

        Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 10:33 am

        • ” What kind of despicable low-lives would put men in the position to assist in the murder of their kin. ”

          Well, Jeff, you seem to think that Filip Muller was in such a position, but I fundamentally disagree with that. Whatever task that Mr Muller was engaged in while incarcerated in Auschwitz, I’m quite certain that it did not involve gas chambers or mass murder.

          And because Jim Rizoli, Diane King, and Joe Rizoli have been banned from the Skeptics Forum, then I would suggest that those people who contribute to that site should come over to Further Glory’s Blog instead, and then we can have an open debate with everyone involved. Thus – no one would be excluded.

          Comment by Talbot — October 12, 2016 @ 11:19 am

          • “Well, Jeff, you seem to think that Filip Muller was in such a position, but I fundamentally disagree with that. Whatever task that Mr Muller was engaged in while incarcerated in Auschwitz, I’m quite certain that it did not involve gas chambers or mass murder.”

            Well, since you can’t prove where the Jews went, even though you repeatedly deny that they were murdered, unfortunately for deniers real history wins.

            “And because Jim Rizoli, Diane King, and Joe Rizoli have been banned from the Skeptics Forum, then I would suggest that those people who contribute to that site should come over to Further Glory’s Blog instead, and then we can have an open debate with everyone involved. Thus – no one would be excluded.”

            They were banned because they broke some very basic rules.
            D-H already posts here.

            But, again, I understand why that’s out of your comfort zone. You may see and read things you don’t want to.

            Invitations still open, Talbot:

            http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27414

            http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27369

            http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27177

            Those are just some of my humble contributions, Talbot. Not as good as some of the others, I must admit. Frankly some of the people that post there know far, far more about this than I ever did. It’s been quite humbling.

            Now, I’d pass along your invitation to join us here but that’s not my call to make.

            Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 11:40 am

            • Talbot wrote: ““Well, Jeff, you seem to think that Filip Muller was in such a position, but I fundamentally disagree with that. Whatever task that Mr Muller was engaged in while incarcerated in Auschwitz, I’m quite certain that it did not involve gas chambers or mass murder.”

              Filip Mueller was a complete fake. I wrote about him on this page of my website:
              http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08A.html

              Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 12:34 pm

              • You are probably correct, FG – Fillip Müller was a fake. The following info. is from Codoh;-

                “The Mystery of the Missing Müller”

                In Filip Müller’s book: Eyewitness Auschwitz – Three Years in the Gas Chambers he claims to have been a prisoner in Auschwitz concentration camp, arriving in 1942 with a transport of Jews from Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic). Müller claims he was tattooed in Auschwitz with the “Prisoner Number 29236”.

                So why when a search of the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum Archives database is performed for prisoner number 29236 does Muller’s record not appear?

                In fact there is no entry at all for any prisoner with the number 29236 which is rather surprising considering Muller’s claims to have been transferred between the Auschwitz camps and having spend time in the camp Hospital.

                Furthermore, when we search the 65 records around Muller’s prisoner number, 29236, we discover that his is the only record in this series that is missing.

                ( Codoh then goes to provide the list of names, with the missing number – 29236 ).

                Comment by Talbot — October 12, 2016 @ 3:15 pm

          • “Well, Jeff, you seem to think that Filip Muller was in such a position, but I fundamentally disagree with that. Whatever task that Mr Muller was engaged in while incarcerated in Auschwitz, I’m quite certain that it did not involve gas chambers or mass murder.”

            Quite certain. How nice to be so sure.
            I’m sure there’s proof rattling around somewhere to back up that statement.

            Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 1:15 pm

      • Sorry, forgot to add the other low-lives, Himmler and Heydrich.

        Comment by Jeff K. — October 12, 2016 @ 10:34 am

        • I wrote about Heydrich and Himmler on these blog posts: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/reinhard-heydrich/

          Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 10:39 am

        • You wrote: “Sorry, forgot to add the other low-lives,”

          Excuse me, but I believe that the plural of “low life” is “low lifes”.

          Comment by furtherglory — October 12, 2016 @ 11:01 am

          • FG wrote: “Excuse me, but I believe that the plural of “low life” is “low lifes”.”

            What low life knows this???

            Comment by hermie — October 13, 2016 @ 5:33 am

          • “Excuse me, but I believe that the plural of “low life” is “low lifes”.

            Geez, FG, sometimes you can be such grammar/spelling……Nazi.

            😂

            Comment by Jeff K. — October 13, 2016 @ 7:52 am

            • You wrote: “Geez, FG, sometimes you can be such grammar/spelling……Nazi.”

              The correct expression would be “sometimes you can be such A grammar/spelling Nazi”.

              You are correct that the Nazis were obsessed with doing everything the right way. That is why deniers say that there were no gas chambers because the alleged gas chambers were not built correctly.

              Comment by furtherglory — October 13, 2016 @ 8:00 am

              • “The correct expression would be “sometimes you can be such A grammar/spelling Nazi”

                I was wondering if you would catch that.

                “You are correct that the Nazis were obsessed with doing everything the right way.”

                Really? How’d they lose the war, then?

                “That is why deniers say that there were no gas chambers because the alleged gas chambers were not built correctly.”

                Based on who? Fred Leuchter?

                Comment by Jeff K. — October 13, 2016 @ 8:23 am

                • You wrote: ” How’d they [the Germans] lose the war, then?”

                  Germany made the mistake of attacking their former ally, the USSR. They were not prepared for the cold winter in the USSR.

                  You wrote:
                  “That is why deniers say that there were no gas chambers because the alleged gas chambers were not built correctly.”

                  “Based on who? [whom] Fred Leuchter?”

                  Yes, based upon the knowledge of Fred Leuchter, the world’s only gas chamber expert, and upon the expertise of Germar Rudolf, who climbed down into the ruins of a gas chamber and tested the walls.

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 13, 2016 @ 8:54 am

                • “You wrote: ” How’d they [the Germans] lose the war, then?”

                  “Germany made the mistake of attacking their former ally, the USSR. They were not prepared for the cold winter in the USSR.”

                  I thought Germans are perfect in every way.

                  You wrote:
                  “That is why deniers say that there were no gas chambers because the alleged gas chambers were not built correctly.”

                  “Based on who? [whom] Fred Leuchter?”

                  “Yes, based upon the knowledge of Fred Leuchter, the world’s only gas chamber expert,”

                  Really?
                  Tell me, where can I find a list of gas chambers built, designed and/or serviced by Fred Leuchter?

                  “and upon the expertise of Germar Rudolf, who climbed down into the ruins of a gas chamber and tested the walls.”

                  Disproved by the Poles. Sorry.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — October 13, 2016 @ 6:12 pm

  6. The Jews in the camps were hurt and abused by their own people but nobody talks about that.

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — October 10, 2016 @ 5:09 pm

  7. Psychopathic Drama Queens – these were the ones who went beyond the orders in cruel sadism, then blamed the Germans. Sheesh!

    Comment by Diane King — October 10, 2016 @ 5:07 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: