Scrapbookpages Blog

October 20, 2016

Could Trump be the new Hitler?

Filed under: Uncategorized — furtherglory @ 8:24 am
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

In this news article, it is suggested that The Donald could become the new Htiler:

http://www.businessinsider.com/hitler-trump-comparisons-2016-10

The following quote is from the article:

Begin quote

Many observers have already drawn parallels between Trump and Adolf Hitler — not late Hitler, but early Hitler, before the horrors of the late 1930s and World War II (in other words, before Hitler became Hitler, back when millions of Germans viewed him as a refreshingly bold and strong leader who could restore a troubled country).

To do so is not to suggest that Trump is or would become another Hitler. No one knows what Trump would do with the power of the presidency, and fanatical psychopathic dictators like Hitler are thankfully rare. But the parallels between the rise of the two men are clear enough that it would be unwise to ignore them. Especially because, as Slate’s Will Saletan recently observed, Trump’s rhetoric is, in fact, becoming more and more early-Hitler-like.

Hitler himself went from fringe politician to chancellor of Germany in the space of a few years. And he went from Chancellor to dictator in a matter of months.

If Trump is elected president next month, he will instantly have more power than Hitler had when he was appointed chancellor of Germany in 1933. 

End quote

If Trump is elected President, he could become an all-powerful dictator, just like Adolf Hitler. Trump’s hair could become his symbol, just like Hitler’s haircut became famous.

In the middle of last night’s debate, Trump said, regarding Hillary: “Such a nasty woman.”

Hitler respected women, unlike Trump. You can read the latest news about Trump’s disrespect for women:

New Accuser Tearfully Alleges Trump Assaulted Her at U.S. Open: He Said ‘Don’t You Know Who I Am?’

There are other differences between Trump and Hitler. Trump has had two wives who have divorced him, and he is now married to a third woman. Hitler was never married, although he did go through a marriage ceremony just before he committed suicide. Hitler served in the Army, but Trump has never had any military service.

47 Comments »

  1. rizolitv wrote:
    “Good hope he does. At least Hitler fixed Germany. Got rid of those morally degenerate Jews and broght some type of respect back to Germany and humanity that even made him the subject matter for Time magazine and visits by men of renown.”

    Yes, Hitler fixed Germany so well its men died, women raped, industry destroyed, lost territory and then wound up split in two.

    That’s the kind of leader I want.

    Comment by Jeff K. — October 24, 2016 @ 9:07 am

    • Jeff K, Actually what you mention was caused by those to Germany, get you facts straight. Obviously “bearing False Witness” is something you will answer to God for. You mention “rape”…Oh really, where is the proof of that other than in the Jewish propaganda pornographic comics? S.O.B’s, like you make all these wild accusations about Hitler and it is YOU people that should be going to jail for being the liars that you are. Ingrid Zündel in her books puts you rape bullshite to task and guess what, you fail….The Germans protected her Mennonites fleeing Russian hell.

      Comment by rizolitv — October 24, 2016 @ 9:31 am

      • “Jeff K, Actually what you mention was caused by those to Germany, get you facts straight.”

        Well, considering I understand that Hitler started the European end of the most destructive war in human history I do have my facts straight.

        “Obviously “bearing False Witness” is something you will answer to God for.”

        Grow up.

        “You mention “rape”…Oh really, where is the proof of that other than in the Jewish propaganda pornographic comics?”

        I’m talking about the rape of German women by the Red Army. Hitler is ultimately responsible for that.

        “S.O.B’s, like you make all these wild accusations about Hitler”

        What’s so wild about it?

        “and it is YOU people that should be going to jail for being the liars that you are.”

        Wait, are you advocating that I go to jail for something I wrote???????😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

        “Ingrid Zündel in her books puts you rape bullshite to task and guess what, you fail”

        So, you don’t believe the Red Army raped German women?

        “….The Germans protected her Mennonites fleeing Russian hell.”

        What are you talking about, Joe?

        Comment by Jeff K. — October 24, 2016 @ 10:41 am

        • You wrote: “I understand that Hitler started the European end of the most destructive war in human history”

          On this blog post, I wrote about who started World War II:
          https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/alfred-naujocks-and-the-start-of-world-war-ii/

          Comment by furtherglory — October 24, 2016 @ 10:55 am

        • You wrote: “I’m talking about the rape of German women by the Red Army. Hitler is ultimately responsible for that.”

          I didn’t know that Hitler gave the order to the Russian soldiers to rape every woman in Germany. I thought that it was Stalin who ordered the rape of the women. But they were only allowed to rape the women for a certain number of days; after that the German women had to give the Russians permission to have sex with them. At that point, the Russian soldiers were offering to pay the German women to have sex with them.

          Comment by furtherglory — October 24, 2016 @ 11:11 am

          • “You wrote: “I’m talking about the rape of German women by the Red Army. Hitler is ultimately responsible for that.”

            “I didn’t know that Hitler gave the order to the Russian soldiers to rape every woman in Germany.”

            Hitler is ultimately responsible for the abuse of the German women he claimed to care for so much. His insane invasion of the USSR while the British were still fighting doomed Germany, leaving Eastern Europe and Germany open to the invasion of the Red Army.

            BTW, do you and Jim not care that the Red Army raped Polish, Hungarian, Czech and Yugoslav women? I never hear any deniers whining about that. Do they not count because they were Slavs and not German?

            Comment by Jeff K. — October 24, 2016 @ 11:30 am

        • You wrote: “I understand that Hitler started the European end of the most destructive war in human history I do have my facts straight.”

          I have written several blog posts about who started World War II including this one: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/did-germany-really-start-world-war-ii/

          Comment by furtherglory — October 24, 2016 @ 11:18 am

          • “Did Germany really start WW II?”

            Yes.

            Comment by Jeff K. — October 24, 2016 @ 11:31 am

            • In answer to the question “Did Germany really start World War II”, you wrote “Yes.”

              Thanks for clearing that up for me. I will now have to go on my website and completely change what I wrote about the start of World War II in 1998. Can you give me your credentials for your claim of being an expert on World War II. Were you alive at that time? I was alive, and had access to a short wave radio where I could listen to the news from Germany. I was listening to this news in the home of a native German speaker who translated for me and my mother, who was also listening.

              Quote from my website:
              Begin quote
              On the day of the attack, Hitler had gone on the radio in Berlin at 8 a.m. and said, “Since 5:45 a.m., we’ve been shooting back.”

              What in the hell was he talking about? Shooting back? It was the Germans who fired the first shots. Or was it? This was something that had to be cleared up before the Nuremberg trial began.
              End quote

              Comment by furtherglory — October 24, 2016 @ 11:55 am

              • “In answer to the question “Did Germany really start World War II”, you wrote “Yes.”

                “Thanks for clearing that up for me. I will now have to go on my website and completely change what I wrote about the start of World War II in 1998.”

                You’re welcome. I’m always happy to help.

                “Can you give me your credentials for your claim of being an expert on World War II.”

                I’m hardly an expert. I’m strictly an amateur historian who enjoys the subject.
                But, one huge point in my favor:
                I find books written by deniers laughable and horribly inaccurate.

                “Were you alive at that time?”

                What does that have to do with anything?

                “I was alive, and had access to a short wave radio where I could listen to the news from Germany.”

                That’s nice. Does that make you an expert?

                “Quote from my website:
                On the day of the attack, Hitler had gone on the radio in Berlin at 8 a.m. and said, “Since 5:45 a.m., we’ve been shooting back.”

                What in the hell was he talking about? Shooting back? It was the Germans who fired the first shots. Or was it? This was something that had to be cleared up before the Nuremberg trial began.
                End quote”

                Yes, because Hitler was a completely reliable source.

                😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                Comment by Jeff K. — October 24, 2016 @ 12:26 pm

              • In regards to who started the War lets not forget that in 1940 Rudolf Hess jumped in a plane flew over towards Britain and bailed out in Scotland to see if he could negotiate a peace settlement with Britain. For his gallant attempt
                he was put in prison for the rest of his life???? For what? They shut him up because they didn’t want the people to know why he was over there. Wouldn’t want to spoil all the fun Britain was having bombing Germany, until Germany said enough was enough and started firing back. Britain just had to hang in their until the bombing of Pearl Harbor to get the USA into the war with Japan
                ( Germany was Japans ally) and then it was show time for the Allies.
                Three main countries against one…..and even with those odds Germany beat the hell out of them. Eventually Germany couldn’t fight the war from all the different hot spots anymore and yet overpowered and undermanned….they fought to the end.
                The bullies won and a great country of Germany was defeated for trying to hold back the Communist purge in Europe and the rest is History.
                If the USA and allies only knew they backed the wrong person,Stalin, but these Democratic countries are reaping the whirlwind of problems today because of it.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — October 24, 2016 @ 12:43 pm

                • “In regards to who started the War lets not forget that in 1940 Rudolf Hess jumped in a plane flew over towards Britain and bailed out in Scotland to see if he could negotiate a peace settlement with Britain.”

                  You are off by a year, dumbass. Hess made his attempt in 1941, not 1940.

                  “For his gallant attempt
                  he was put in prison for the rest of his life???? For what? They shut him up because they didn’t want the people to know why he was over there.”

                  Hitler disavowed the attempt. Hitler never authorized Hess to offer Britain peace and it embarrassed him.

                  “Wouldn’t want to spoil all the fun Britain was having bombing Germany, until Germany said enough was enough and started firing back.”

                  You mean Britain’s inaccurate and inadequate bombing campaign in 1940-1941? The bombing campaign only began to pay real dividends in late 1942. At the time Hess made his attempt Germany was busy terror bombing Britain night after night.

                  “Britain just had to hang in their until the bombing of Pearl Harbor to get the USA into the war with Japan
                  ( Germany was Japans ally) and then it was show time for the Allies.”

                  Are you saying the British were clairvoyant and knew the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor?????
                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                  Germany was under no obligation to declare war on the US, the German-Japanese Treaty was defensive in nature.

                  “Three main countries against one…..and even with those odds Germany beat the hell out of them.”

                  Jim, let me teach you some history because it’s obvious you know nothing about it.
                  Germany invaded the USSR and declared war on the US, not the other way around. Was the USSR not allowed to defend itself? The US not allowed to respond to a declaration of war?

                  “Eventually Germany couldn’t fight the war from all the different hot spots anymore and yet overpowered and undermanned….they fought to the end.”

                  Yes….costing billions of dollars of damage and destruction and costing millions of lives. I see why you are so proud.

                  “The bullies won and a great country of Germany was defeated for trying to hold back the Communist purge in Europe and the rest is History.”

                  Communist Purge….?
                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                  The Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact allowed Stalin to gain a foothold in Eastern Europe. Hitler’s invasion of the USSR opened the way for the Red Army to occupy Eastern Europe. All Hitler’s fault, I see why you are so proud.

                  Comment by Jeff K. — October 24, 2016 @ 5:02 pm

                • You wrote: “Hess made his attempt in 1941, not 1940.”

                  I wrote about the flight of Rudolf Hess on this blog post:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/rudolf-hess-flew-on-a-peace-mission-but-was-convicted-of-crimes-against-peace-at-nuremberg/

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 24, 2016 @ 5:08 pm

        • Obviously I believe the Russuans raped women that why I mention Ingrid Zündel and the Mennonites.

          Hitler is responsible for the rape of his women? Are you serious about that comment? Just blame Hitler for everything. Wait a minute, Hitler invented the internet..lol…

          Jeff you do blame Hitler for everything, you are getting to be Jewish…
          Your information on Hitler is slanderous.

          Comment by rizolitv — October 24, 2016 @ 2:32 pm

          • You wrote: “Hitler is responsible for the rape of his women? Are you serious about that comment? Just blame Hitler for everything.”

            Hitler instituted the practice of awarding medals to mothers. I have a mother’s medal, which I bought in an antique store. The owner of the store did not know what the medal was for, or he would have thrown it out. I didn’t tell him what this medal was for; I just paid for it and got the hell out of there.

            http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hitler-institutes-the-mothers-cross

            Comment by furtherglory — October 24, 2016 @ 2:45 pm

          • “Obviously I believe the Russuans raped women that why I mention Ingrid Zündel and the Mennonites.”

            Yeah, I still don’t get the reference. I give Ingrid Zundel as much credit as Ernst Zundel…none at all.

            “Hitler is responsible for the rape of his women? Are you serious about that comment? Just blame Hitler for everything. Wait a minute, Hitler invented the internet..lol…”

            Yes, Joe. Ultimately everything that happened to the Germans is Hitler’s fault. His sociopathic indifference to the fate of “his people” and “his country” led them to ruin.

            “Jeff you do blame Hitler for everything, you are getting to be Jewish…
            Your information on Hitler is slanderous.”

            Slanderous????
            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

            I’m sure that I hurt Hitler’s feelings in whatever hell he is burning in.

            Comment by Jeff K. — October 24, 2016 @ 4:26 pm

            • Jeff you might want to look at your Jewish allies as the most reprehensible for their mass murders…..
              They wouldn’t even be accepted in hell……the devil doesn’t want to be unseated by so many.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — October 24, 2016 @ 4:36 pm

              • “Jeff you might want to look at your Jewish allies”

                WTF are you talking about, “Jewish allies?”

                “as the most reprehensible for their mass murders…..”

                WTF are you talking about, Jim?

                Comment by Jeff K. — October 24, 2016 @ 5:06 pm

                • I get a real kick out of what I call the holocaust blood luster’s. Their holocaust has to have deaths, more deaths, strange deaths, deaths by gassing, ALL based on hearsay, myth and lies. Us revisionist come along, say there were FEWER deaths, no gassings and you’d think they would be happy, nope they want their blood lust….gassings, 6 million, exterminations…

                  I imagine a family of ten has a house fire. The rumor is that all in the family has died, one remains and you come back and say the rumor is wrong, actually your whole family has survived, the response, “no I want them all dead”…That’s how the Holocausters look to me…they want no survivors they want to be the victims….more survivors would be wrong to them…us bringing them the good news makes us Anti-family….we expose the Holocaust lies, we become Antisemite….we can’t win I guess…

                  Comment by rizolitv — October 24, 2016 @ 8:11 pm

    • Jeff…..and who was responsible for all the bad things that Germany experienced?
      The Jew led Communist, and Allies! Hitler was rolling along just fine until the Jew run bankers and economist said NO WAY….if you don’t use US we are going to make you life and all those around you very bad…and they sure did. They couldn’t stand that Hitler was getting rid of the problems in the country and doing just fine.
      Sadly Hitler just opened the door for the Jews to leave not thinking they would be back to haunt Germany and the world, for years to come.

      JR

      Comment by jrizoli — October 24, 2016 @ 9:34 am

      • “Jeff…..and who was responsible for all the bad things that Germany experienced?”

        Adolf Hitler.

        “The Jew led Communist, and Allies!”

        Sorry, it was Adolf Hitler.

        What Jew led Communists?

        Jim, there were no “Allies,” not until December of 1941. The British, French and Poles were allied briefly but this ended in October of 1939 for the Poles and June 1940 for the French. Officially the British Empire fought the Germans alone until Hitler invaded the USSR in June of 1941. Even then there was no official alliance between the British and the USSR until I think October of 1941, no US until Hitler declared war on the US in December of 1941 (though the US extended Lend-Lease to the USSR in October of 1941). Both the USSR and the US were officially neutral (though the US openly assisted the British).

        “Hitler was rolling along just fine until the Jew run bankers and economist said NO WAY….”

        It constantly amazes me how little you know about history.

        “if you don’t use US we are going to make you life and all those around you very bad…and they sure did. They couldn’t stand that Hitler was getting rid of the problems in the country and doing just fine.”

        But, you only get your history from crappy authors like MS King so I guess I shouldn’t be amazed.

        “Sadly Hitler just opened the door for the Jews to leave not thinking they would be back to haunt Germany and the world, for years to come.”

        Where did he send them, Jim?

        Comment by Jeff K. — October 24, 2016 @ 11:20 am

  2. I would rather have Hitler than that wicked, cruel, venimus, lier, unholy, ungracious, ungrateful hillery! We will have a better chance.

    Comment by Janet Reed — October 21, 2016 @ 7:45 pm

    • I agree…. there’s no doubt we probably would be better off with Hitler.
      Hillary is not as caring as Hitler.
      Hitler cared about his people Hillary doesn’t care about anyone except herself.

      JR
      CCFIILE.COM

      Comment by jrizoli — October 21, 2016 @ 8:14 pm

  3. No…. It will not be “the new Hitler”. It takes a lot of mental issues to reach that.

    Comment by Denying-History — October 20, 2016 @ 1:56 pm

    • You think Hitler had a lot of mental issues you might want to look in the mirror.
      Hitler saw the jews as a big problem that had to be contained.. and to do this he had to get the Jews out of Europe because they were destroying it by the immorality and their lust for money no different than what they are doing to the United States. He tried his best to do it but he had too many people coming against them from all different angles and just couldn’t do it. He underestimated the Jews and how dangerous they were and how much of a problem they were.
      If Hitler succeeded we wouldn’t be having all these problems in the world today.

      JR

      Comment by jrizoli — October 20, 2016 @ 2:05 pm

      • Jim, you again are the idiot here. Maybe you should look at everything I have shown you and think for yourself for once.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 20, 2016 @ 2:08 pm

        • Your not an idiot about anything though?

          Are you Jewish? Or a liberal smart ass?
          Usually Jews and liberal smart asses respond like that calling people names. Demeaning their research that exposes YOU as FRAUDSTERS…..

          Most written stuff by Jews and people like you are lies about Hitler. You smeares of peoples reputation said that Hitler was into scatology, I suppose you believe that nonsense?

          Comment by rizolitv — October 20, 2016 @ 2:22 pm

          • “Your not an idiot about anything though?”

            I do mess up, but I admit to my mistakes and move on. You cling to your mistakes believing still that they are correct. Like your teeth argument which is easily explained away.

            “Are you Jewish?”

            No, nor do I know any Jews.

            “Or a liberal smart ass?”

            Liberals are their own kind of special snowflake… (Or at least to vocal ones are).

            So just to point this out, it’s quite sad you have to bring in politics into this. I personally don’t assign myself to being left or right… The vocal and powerful left is regressive as fuck and the vocal right is ether Neo-Con (it’s own type of cancer) and the Alt-right (Majority the worst types of cancer with some exceptions to libertarians.)

            “Usually Jews and liberal smart asses respond like that calling people names.”

            The only people I insult on mass are the ones who cannot think critically.

            “Demeaning their research that exposes YOU as FRAUDSTERS…..”

            I again still await for you to explain where you have outsmarted anything I have said.

            Maybe you should consult your conformation bias about teeth with what the experts say.

            “Most written stuff by Jews and people like you are lies about Hitler.”

            Demonstrate this please.

            “You smeares of peoples reputation said that Hitler was into scatology, I suppose you believe that nonsense?”

            1) I have done nothing to smear your reputation… You do that pretty well on your own.

            2) you again are the one calling a Ball mill a cement mixer… You expect me to believe that nonsense?

            3) you have yet to show any plausible explanation for what I have presented to you.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 20, 2016 @ 2:44 pm

        • DH…I noticed you never ever comment about the Jews and how of a problem they were to Hitler. I guess they were angels and never did anything wrong and they were the most agreeable people on the face of this earth right. Why is that why don’t you see the Jews for what they really are they were Liars swindlers immoral people and they still are. Most of the Jews that you talk to today are not God fearing people I would call them humanist or secular Jews. They have really no moral compass. You never ever speak about that. Have you ever thought the reason why we have such a problem with the Jews today is because they have forgotten how to live right and do what’s right I think it’s time for you to stop at least defending them or show them that they are wrong in their views but you do neither because you worship the Holocaust Cult that’s the only thing you care about the whole Cult..everything else doesn’t matter to you because you are not a spiritual person.
          You and your buddies the Jews wouldn’t have anything to do with their lives if they didn’t have the HoloHoax to use as a tool for control.. The Jews would just be a forgotten people but they have done their best to secure themselves in history with the Holohoax.
          If it wasn’t for the Holohoax they would be nobody’s today and they wouldn’t have the finsncial power and influence that they have. And instead of using their financial power for good they use it all on themselves for their greedy purposes. And whoever stands in their way they take down because nothing’s going to stop them especially those who expose them. Yeah just another lacky for them you should be proud of yourself.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — October 20, 2016 @ 2:26 pm

          • “I noticed you never ever comment about the Jews and how of a problem they were to Hitler.”

            I notice how you blame everything on the Jews instead of blaming the individual. Most people understand that the worlds ethnic and racial groups aren’t some large cohesive body.

            Explain what problem they caused and provide evidence to back your statement up.

            “I guess they were angels and never did anything wrong and they were the most agreeable people on the face of this earth right.”

            Strawman.

            “You misrepresented someone’s argument to make it easier to attack.
            By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone’s argument, it’s much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate.”

            https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

            Again go into detail and show evidence.

            “Why is that why don’t you see the Jews for what they really are they were Liars swindlers immoral people and they still are.”

            Evidence?

            “Most of the Jews that you talk to today are not God fearing people I would call them humanist or secular Jews.”

            -.- religion doesn’t decide the reality of a historical event.

            Alright I have list interest after this point… It’s just another one of your rants.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 20, 2016 @ 2:52 pm

            • DH…. you are nothing but a coward you can’t even respond to my comments about the Jews and the way they have dealt with things all through time so to me you’re a coward. I tell it like it is most people understand what’s going on but they don’t say anything because they know what will happen if they do but you do know you’re dealing with a religion that is very powerful and will not stop at anything especially those who expose them and that’s why they spend all the energy, time, and money coming after revisionist, and making movies about the Holohoax nonsense. They have to keep the lie going in order to keep the people brainwashed so they can use them four what they want to get out of them. Most people like yourselves have no clue how destructive Cults work and it’s usually too late before they find out. The Jews today are a destructive cult and the Holohoax is what they use in their worship, and the reason why I can say that is…watch what happens if you speak out against them.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — October 20, 2016 @ 3:03 pm

              • “you are nothing but a coward you can’t even respond to my comments about the Jews and the way they have dealt with things all through time so to me you’re a coward.”

                My request was simple. Prove Jews are:

                1) A Cohesive body like you make them out to be…

                2) provide the things which they have done.

                Otherwise I am uninterested.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 20, 2016 @ 3:14 pm

                • You wrote: “My request was simple. Prove Jews are:

                  1) A Cohesive body like you make them out to be…

                  2) provide the things which they have done.”

                  I wrote this blog post about why Jews are hated:

                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/why-jews-are-hated/

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 20, 2016 @ 3:53 pm

                • Are you serious with those questions?

                  It could fill volume’s.

                  http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=194

                  Comment by rizolitv — October 20, 2016 @ 7:16 pm

                • Brother Nathaniel… Even stormfront hates him…

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 20, 2016 @ 7:18 pm

                • How long did you research those hundred of links of information two seconds…

                  Shame on you, you are a shill, a troll…Go to hell…

                  You don’t want honest discourse you are something else.

                  YOU deny history, you got a right name. You showed who you really support, the Jews…..

                  Go read Henry Fords “The International JEW”

                  Comment by rizolitv — October 20, 2016 @ 7:29 pm

                • Nah, I honestly don’t take BN seriously… He’s practically the Alex jones of the more radically fringe.

                  Ah, so I am talking with the lesser Jim. Joe save everyone the time and just shut up.

                  I don’t want honest discourse? You are the one who linked to a fucking news outlet that doesn’t have a source.

                  You waste people’s time with a failed attempt at an insult. Pathetic.

                  I’ll stick with history written by historians and Mattogno.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 20, 2016 @ 7:35 pm

                • You wrote: “Ah, so I am talking with the lesser Jim. Joe save everyone the time and just shut up.”

                  No one knows what you mean. You must quote what the other person, to whom you are replying, wrote.

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 21, 2016 @ 8:11 am

                • Only you don’t understand FG.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 21, 2016 @ 8:12 am

                • You wrote: “Only you don’t understand FG.”

                  I have no idea what you mean. You must quote the comment, to which you are replying. Do you mean that I am the only stupid person in the world, and that everyone, except me, understands what you mean?

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 21, 2016 @ 8:15 am

                • HOLOCAUST 101
                  #13 – Jim discusses The Chicken Lady

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 20, 2016 @ 7:57 pm

                • I have a photo on this blog post, which shows that the women’s barracks at Birkenau are very close to the ruins of Krema II, where bodies were burned.
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/womens-brick-barracks-at-auschwitz-birkenau-are-now-out-of-bounds-for-tourists/

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 21, 2016 @ 6:54 am

  4. Good hope he does. At least Hitler fixed Germany. Got rid of those morally degenerate Jews and broght some type of respect back to Germany and humanity that even made him the subject matter for Time magazine and visits by men of renown.

    Comment by rizolitv — October 20, 2016 @ 9:49 am

    • You wrote: “At least Hitler fixed Germany. Got rid of those morally degenerate Jews and broght some type of respect back to Germany and humanity that even made him the subject matter for Time magazine and visits by men of renown.”

      I wrote about Hitler being on the cover of Time magazine on my website at

      http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauMemorial/TimeCover.html

      Comment by furtherglory — October 20, 2016 @ 11:02 am

  5. Is Trump the new Hitler? Oh, undoubtedly – and Hillary is probably the reincarnation of Magda Goebbels, who poisoned her own children…

    Comment by Talbot — October 20, 2016 @ 9:31 am

  6. When the opposition is losing they always drag Hitler into the equation.
    It’s the thing to do when it’s apparent that your side is losing.
    That alone should show you that Hillary is a despicable person…..but then again all politicians would do the same and sink to the same low, I just can’t fault here.
    We are living in perilous times and no matter who gets in I think we are sunk because the Jews run the show no matter who gets in.
    Always have always will. If Hillary gets in our deficit will just continue to go up just following the path as Obama has already done, he has doubled our deficit.
    Went from Ten trillion to now twenty, with Hillary the sky’s the limit.
    Biggest issues facing us will be out freedoms, and free speech issues……the Jews are closing in on us Revisionists.
    They can’t stand to have their HoloHoax Cult exposed any more than it is. Again just another reason to show why we are right….
    It’s all about the Jews always was already will.

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — October 20, 2016 @ 9:12 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: