Scrapbookpages Blog

October 25, 2016

How many holes on the roof of a gas chamber does it take to gas a room full of Jews?

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: , , , , — furtherglory @ 8:33 am

Today, I am writing, in an answer to a comment, made by a guy named Denying-History, one of the new readers of my blog.

I am quoting his comment:

Begin quote

Hans stark talks about the pouring of Zyklon though the room of two holes, then the holes being closed. Morgue 1 (based on HC’s view) had three holes, but they say that Stark could have mistaken the number of holes in use. This again fits broads model of two cans of 1kg, though we don’t have a size record from Stark.

End Quote

My 1998 photo of the roof of Krema 1 gas chamber

My 1998 photo of roof of the Krema 1 gas chamber in Auschwitz main camp

In September 1998, I climbed up on the roof of the gas chamber in the main Auschwitz camp and photographed the holes, through which the Zyklon-B poison gas was allegedly poured. My photo above shows the holes, which are covered with wooden lids.

My 1998 photo of SS hospital and the roof of the gas chamber

My 1998 photo of SS hospital and the roof of the Auschwitz 1 gas chamber

The photo above shows the hospital for wounded or sick SS soldiers in the German Army. Stupid Germans!!! Didn’t they realize that some gas fumes might have wafted over to the hospital on a hot summer day?

No, actually it was perfectly safe because the holes on the roof were covered with wooden lids. One SS man would lift up the lid, while another SS man would quickly pour the poison pellets into the gas chamber room below.

Gas chamber in foreground and SS hospital in the background

Gas chamber in foreground and SS hospital for wounded soldiers in the background

The famous photo above, which I did not take, shows that there was only a narrow street between the gas chamber and the hospital. The SS men in the hospital could have just dashed across the street, and into the gas chamber, if they decided to commit suicide.

Front entrance into gas chamber in main camp

My 1998 photo of the front entrance into gas chamber in the Auschwitz I camp

My photograph above shows one of the entrances into the reconstructed Krema I gas chamber in the Auschwitz main camp. This door was added by the Nazis in the fall of 1944 when the gas chamber was converted into an air raid shelter.

When I visited Auschwitz in 2005, this door was locked and the tourist entrance was through the original door on the other side of the building. In 1998, my tour guide and I entered through the metal door.

The gas chamber room at Auschwitz, which was actually a morgue for dead bodies, was designed to be used by the SS men for shelter in case of an air raid attack.

In my 2005 photo below, notice the peephole in the metal door. This peephole was for SS soldiers to look out to see if all was clear after a bombing raid. Anyone looking in, through this peephole, would only have seen the black wall behind the door.

Air raid shelter door has peephole to look out

My 2005 photo of the air raid shelter door

Wooden door inside gas chamber

My 2005 photo of wooden door into the gas chamber room

Robert Jan van Pelt & Deborah Dwork wrote in their book entitled “Auschwitz 1270 to the Present,” that the routine gassing of humans was inaugurated at the Auschwitz I camp on September 16, 1941 when 900 Soviet Prisoners of War were killed in the mortuary room of the crematorium which had just been converted into a gas chamber.

According to these two historians, shortly before that, the mortuary room had been put into service as an execution chamber where Polish political prisoners were shot because the Black Wall, formerly used for executions, proved to be too far away from the crematorium for an efficient system.

Sadly, the bullet holes, made by the shooting of the Polish prisoners, have been plastered over and can no longer be seen.

My photo of the washroom door, which opens into the gas chamber, is shown below. Note that there is a glass window in the door.

My photo of the washroom door into the gas chamber

My 1998 photo of the washroom door into the gas chamber

On my visit to the gas chamber in 1998, I asked my tour guide what kept the prisoners from breaking the door and letting in fresh air. She told me that an SS man was posted behind the door, ready to shoot anyone who tried to break the glass.

After Auschwitz Commandant Rudolf Höss had been beaten half to death by his British captors, he described the 1941 gassing of the Soviet Prisoners of War in the following quote from his memoirs:

Begin quote

I have a clearer recollection of the gassing of 900 Russians that took place shortly afterwards in the old crematorium, since the use of block 11 for this purpose caused too much trouble. While the transport was detraining, holes were pierced in the earth and concrete ceiling of the mortuary. The Russians were ordered to undress in an anteroom; they then quietly entered the mortuary, for they had been told they were to be deloused. The whole transport exactly filled the mortuary to capacity. The doors were then sealed and the gas shaken down through the holes in the roof. I do not know how long this killing took. For a little while a humming sound could be heard. When the powder was thrown in, there were cries of “Gas!” then a great bellowing, and the trapped prisoners hurled themselves against both doors. But the doors held. They were opened several hours later so that the place might be aired.

End quote

.

97 Comments »

  1. I don’t know what Tim was referring to but this:

    [quote]
    Jimbo. Six inches of concrete. How easy is that to go through? I know a person ain’t gonna be able to go to the farm supply store for Black & Decker drill bits on that one. The holes are gonna have to be pretty damn big too. So once again,your average Black and Decker drill ain’t gonna work

    That shit would be a major project. Not to mention if you drill into a structure that was not designed for it,it’s gonna compromise the integrity of the structure itself. Has that ever crossed anyone’s mind?
    [/quote]

    is nothing. The roofs were 7 inches, btw (18 cm) and would be EASILY cut through. Concrete is cut through all of the time – with tools that do just that. No big deal at all. I’d agree that it would be for you or me w/o the necessary tools; but do you think the Germans didn’t have the necessary tools to cut through concrete? It is done a bazillion times every day, Tim.

    Comment by blake121666 — October 27, 2016 @ 4:17 am

    • I always remind people I’m on neither side here. I’m that way so I can be objective. Clearly you’re in the construction business. So tell us the exact composition of the concrete used to build these things. Have you ever drilled a hole that big. You don’t use use a regular Milwaukee or Hitachi on that one.

      You need a concrete core drill for that shit. I hear people talk about how they filled in windows with dirt to seal shit up. Does that sound like people that are gonna have a clue,on how to bore a 6 inch hole.

      You wanna know why I question all this shit? These are the same people that were well on their way to having a nuke. They are the first ones to have stealth aircraft and rockets,yet they couldn’t design something as simple as as a gas hut. Get the f–k outta here.

      Something as simple as a gas house would’ve been,designed,built and put into operation. None of this afterthought BS.

      Some bad shit happened over there. It was a war. Trust me,I know what kind of bad shit happens in a war,but 6 million dead Jews . Come on,let’s get real.

      They make modifications to equipment in the field. They had so much trial and error. Nobody could figure out to mass murder efficiently. They can design a plan a jet damn near invisible to radar,but they can’t come up with a solid plan before they go into wholesale murder. How am I gonna accept they can easily drill holes in a roof.

      Comment by Tim — October 27, 2016 @ 6:09 am

    • I do understand that it is easy to cut through concrete if you had the right tools but when you look at the pictures of those holes in the roof they were not done with a good cutying tool they were chipped away at that’s, why they look so bad, this is not the way the Germans would have done it maybe the Soviets not the Germans.
      Another lie that they say is that these holes were always there but just cover up but again look at the holes now they look horrible and if they were there before they would have been looking a lot better than they did when they uncover them.

      JR

      JR

      Comment by jrizoli — October 27, 2016 @ 8:11 am

  2. 1) It is you whom has shown such. The remaining active portion of the polish government was located in England, those captured were sent to Romania.

    Not sure how this is displaying a “lack of historical knowledge” on my part. The polish state was never completely established for a while and what to do after the war was still in the works. That phase you are speaking of is generally regarded as occupational.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20070609230419/http://historicus.umk.pl/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=12

    This aside it was again the Poles whom held onto him and the English group still held power. The polish again even in the regime established by the Soviet’s wouldn’t look for conflict with England at this period of time.

    And as I have said its you whom are casting doubt… It’s again your claim… You are again committing the logical fallacy.

    Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 7:19 am

  3. Also quick note, do you have anyway I can verify what your guide said? Also was it a museum guide?

    I think you haven’t accounted that the door you present with the large window was probably not original.

    Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 11:19 am

    • You wrote: “do you have anyway I can verify what your guide said? Also was it a museum guide?”

      The tour guide was not a museum guide. This was in 1998 and AFAIK, there were no museum guides at that time. I arranged for a tour guide through a private tour company in New York City.

      You wrote: “I think you haven’t accounted that the door you present with the large window was probably not original.”

      I believe that this door was original. I asked my tour guide if it was original and she told me that it was. The tour guide was American. I had hired her as my guide through a tour company in New York City.

      If the door into the gas chamber had been originally an iron door, why would they have changed it to a glass door?

      Comment by furtherglory — October 25, 2016 @ 12:13 pm

      • Also… You should read his memoir again… You might find out he wrote it under the Poles and not the Brits, so the British didn’t force him to write anything in it. You know why? Because he wasn’t under the Brits.

        The fact he admits to being tortured in it only shows the allies didn’t force him to write anything.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 12:15 pm

      • As for your guide, they don’t seem informed… It’s most likely a similar situation to Coles guide.

        Also believing the door was there during the gassing period doesn’t mean that it was there.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 12:17 pm

      • What’s AFAIK ?

        Comment by Tim — October 25, 2016 @ 12:37 pm

        • “as far as I know”

          Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 1:42 pm

    • Everything that was in that building Krema 1 they said was original now you can say what you want but this is what they say. Noticed you don’t see any fans or where any fans would have been hooked up why is that because they never were any there in the first place. Anyone with any building ability or knowledge can see that Krema one was a bunker made for surviving explosions because of the thick concrete and also it was used as a morgue it was never used as a gas chamber because it wasn’t adapted to be used as a gas chamber. I brought attention to the windows in the crematoria why would there be Windows in a gas chamber makes no sense maybe you would explain that.
      I noticed you never ever explain all these nuances you just like make Accusations that things existed and worked the way they say they worked.
      But you have no knowledge of how they work which again destroys your argument.

      JR

      Comment by jrizoli — October 27, 2016 @ 8:18 am

      • Jim, this argument makes no god damn sense.

        Crematorium 1 operated from August 15, 1940 until July 1943. The chamber was converted to an air raid shelter in 1944:

        “Furthermore the design of the structure does not indicate an air-raid shelter. The concrete columns are enough to support the roof, but not to withstand a bomb. In fact, when the gas chamber of crematorium I was adapted into a air raid shelter in 1944, the room was subdivided that very reason in many small rooms, divided by heavy walls designed to support the reinforced roof.”
        (Pelt report)

        These windows as well, we’re not even in the gas chamber… They were in the crematorium! So this argument has nothing valid about it. It would make sense if it was in the room for gassing people.

        “I noticed you never ever explain all these nuances you just like make Accusations that things existed and worked the way they say they worked.”

        Not really… I have argued that the witnesses say the holes existed and that the chamber was used to has people. Again following the methods of Forensics using eyewitness testimony, documents, and expert reports to reconstruct what happened. As for never explaining them… You never brought them up. I cannot read your mind Jim.

        On the reconstruction though:

        “Significantly, they fail to mention in their writings that this building was reconstructed using both original materials and those from other buildings.”
        (Shermer, p.132-133)

        Comment by Denying-History — October 27, 2016 @ 9:02 am

  4. I am not sure why you are so interested in my comments… But alright.

    Hoess has written in his memoir that holes were beaten into Krema 1’s morgue, which he doesn’t give an exact number for. Stark says that two holes were in use, but his testimony doesn’t exactly spell out a total. We can really only assume that 3 existed based on what HC has posted in their essay.

    http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/02/on-number-of-zyklon-b-introduction.html?m=1

    I am not sure if you have read it… But on the issues of the holes I would recommend Mazal et al.

    Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 10:58 am

  5. Poor old Rudolf Hoess – he was forced by his jailors to write the above nonsense about the gassing of 900 Soviet prisoners of war. ( That’s of course if they really are his words: they may have been composed by some Polish Intelligence personnel for all we know, and he was told to copy it all down in his own handwriting ).

    We are supposed to believe that while the train-load of prisoners were disembarking ( and one assumes he is claiming that this took place at the old “Judenrampe” just outside Auschwitz main railway station ), his SS engineers were actually summoned at short notice to use power-tools in order to cut through the earth and the ceiling of the mortuary. We must remember, that until that moment in time, Krema 1 was not a functioning gas chamber; and no plans had been formulated to even create one there. So it was really a spur-of-the-moment decision by Hoess to authorise such an undertaking at the very last moment.

    But surprisingly, although his brainwave told him to cut holes through the roof, unfortunately there wouldn’t have been enough time to design and manufacture any lids or sealed covers for the holes to ensure that the gas didn’t rise up straight out of the chamber. But maybe he thought that this problem could be resolved by the disinfectors themselves, who, after shaking the cans of Zyklon B down into the chamber, could then could squat down and wedge their big fat bottoms into the newly-created holes to close and seal them.

    Comment by Talbot — October 25, 2016 @ 10:11 am

    • You wrote: “Poor old Rudolf Hoess – he was forced by his jailors to write the above nonsense about the gassing of 900 Soviet prisoners of war.”

      I believe that you are correct. Hoess was beaten half to death and whiskey was poured down his throat. Then he was ordered what to write.

      Comment by furtherglory — October 25, 2016 @ 10:15 am

      • Hard to believe they use Hoess in any written explanation of their Holohoax…..There are so many things wrong with his testimony….let me count the ways.
        DH don’t read this it might short circuit your brain….

        http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_faurisson.html

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — October 25, 2016 @ 10:20 am

        • Watch out Jimbo. Deb would get pissed at you. Tell you that since those people at that site don’t agree with the holo,they’re all about,antisemitism. Don’t wanna piss off Deb.

          Comment by Tim — October 25, 2016 @ 11:05 am

        • 😄 Jim you are an idiot. I don’t deny Hoess was tortured… I will deny he was tortured by the British to write his memoir like the idiotic claim Tal commented.

          Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 12:18 pm

      • I might be willing to accept 900 Ruskies were gassed ( at least someone had the right idea about “who” to get rid of). We’re gonna wag our finger at Germany for “murder”?

        England,America,Japan,etc. We all murdered people. So what if Germany gassed a few Reds ( giving the population of Russia, Germany was doing them a favor. Hey. It was a decent start).

        Why were they so hung up on convicting for killing a few worthless Ruskies ? I thought prosecuting for killing the Jews was do damned important. Yet they’re gonna worry about a handful of Reds . That would be like Bugliosi going after Manson for animal cruelty,when he had mass murder charges on his ass.

        Comment by Tim — October 25, 2016 @ 10:43 am

        • The way I look at it the individual not an entire nation should be blamed.

          If you could have done something to prevent people’s lives from being lost but you don’t, then you deserve part of the blame.

          Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 7:17 pm

          • I’m a 100% behind you there. That’s my argument as to why the Jews,are extorting money from Germany . If everything happened the way history said it did,then it’s the nazi party that is responsible. Germany is not a political party,but a country. Just because we have a socialist president running our country (into the ground) right now,doesn’t mean we’re a socialist country.

            Germany was not founded on nazi ideas. Hell nazi party wasn’t even around then. What the Jews are doing to Germany,is BS. That would be like trying to hold Tex Watsons or Charlie Mansons family responsible for their crimes. The shit don’t fly.

            Tell the Jews to quit crying. Welcome to the world. NOBODY IS LOVED HERE. They need to get off their fat leeching asses,and get a damn job. Drop their BS extortion scam.

            Comment by Tim — October 26, 2016 @ 8:50 am

            • How are the Jews extorting money from Germany? Reparations? That’s paid based on the number of survivors still alive, the number will eventually disappear.

              “If everything happened the way history said it did,then it’s the nazi party that is responsible.”

              Hoess has stated the following, but he still holds the same idea that all Jews are a cohesive body.

              “Today I realize that the extermination of the Jews was wrong, absolutely wrong. It was exactly because of this mass extermination that Germany earned itself the hatred of the entire world. The cause of anti-semitism was not served by this act at all, in fact, just the opposite. The Jews have come much closer to their final goal.”
              (Death Dealer page 183)

              It’s the party members that took part who are to blames.

              Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:00 am

              • You didn’t hear what I said. THE NAZI PARTY,NOT GERMANY ,is responsible for what may,or may not have happened. The country of Germany didn’t have shit to do with it. If they wanna go after someone,tell them to go after the skinhead pukes and neonazi groups around today.

                I don’t really give 2 shits how many so called survivors are around. Germany don’t need to pay them a mutha f–kin thing. Germany didn’t do anything. Hell the worthless f–ks in Israel are being leeches too. They had Germany buy two subs for their navy ( the c–suckers went in halves on the third one. Shit I’m impressed). Israeli navy is worthless anyhow. Whole damn military is. They fight a 6 day war. I’m shaking in my shoes. I’ve been on patrols that lasted longer.

                The Jews want the German people gone. I don’t see where they’re extending an olive branch. I saw this gal on tv a few years. Good looking blonde German girl. She was about 25,single and what not. She’s crying her eyes out. She’s ashamed she’s a German,because of the past.

                Where the hell is that shit coming from? The damned Jews. I don’t see where they’re trying to put the past to rest. The blacks have pretty much let the past go. Why can’t the damn Jews ? So the Jews will brainwash a whole young generation. That young lady has nothing to feel guilty about. When it comes to guilt,they claim no comprende.

                When the blacks went after the slavery issue,they didn’t sue the USA. They went after the companies that profited from it. Southern Pacific RR was a company they sued. See my juxtaposition here with this and “nazi” Germany ?

                I don’t hate the individual Jew. I hate the Jew collective. I had a Sgt. in Nam. Jeff Krulik. He was career military. Showed me how to stay alive over there. Great person. He was a Jew .

                I don’t give a shit what anyone says. Jews are extorting money from Germany among other things. Like I said,they need to get off their fat asses and make their own way.

                The best part,they got some explaining to do when they hit the afterlife and they’re standing in front of the ol man. He’s gonna wanna know why they don’t accept his son. The only reason they’re his chosen,is because it was them or the pagans. Not much of a choice. Bottom line they’re cell centered,greedy,lazy ass c–suckers. They leech off everyone else’s sweat.

                Hell,they pretty much helped write the book on hate crimes.

                Comment by Tim — October 26, 2016 @ 11:02 am

      • No evidence exists for this claims… Evidence only exists that the poles played no role in the writing of his memoir. Had the allies been in control of his writing then we wouldn’t see him writing that he was tortured.

        You have read his memoir, right FG?

        Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 12:20 pm

    • “Not enough time to design”. That’s what I was talking about right there.

      Wouldn’t they have thought all this shit out ahead of time,instead of waiting till the last minute? I mean all this shit according to history,was trial and error. One way after another on how to waste Jews .

      The only “concrete” plan I can see that the Krauts had for the Jews,was to ship them to other countries. It seems to me if they had mass murder in mind,they would’ve come up with a plan for that at the same time.

      History is written by too many damn liberals. General population is too quick to accept “their” accounting of the facts.

      Comment by Tim — October 25, 2016 @ 10:25 am

      • Take the Majdanek gas chamber as an example Tim. A chimney over chamber I existed but not one over Chamber II. The Soviet’s then said the hole for chamber II was covered via the means of a piece of wood. Mind that the wood wasn’t just some crappy piece of boarding. The point just being is that could have been a solution to this issue…

        Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 7:20 pm

        • You wrote: “Take the Majdanek gas chamber as an example Tim. A chimney over chamber I existed but not one over Chamber II.”

          The Majdanek camp was not a death camp. It did not have gas chambers. When the Majdanek camp was liberated by Soviet troops in July 1944, the first report of the deaths in the camp was 1.7 million. This was quickly downgraded to 1.5 million, which is the figure that was given by the Soviets at the Nuremberg International Military Tribunal.

          The latest figures for Majdanek are 78,000 deaths including 59,000 Jewish deaths.

          Comment by furtherglory — October 26, 2016 @ 11:21 am

          • Majdanek was a death camp, but wasn’t one like Auschwtiz.

            It had Three gas chambers (with a possible fourth) that were to an extent used for gassing between the period of sept. 1942 to sept. 1943.

            According to the current museum two chambers were actually put into operation. (Turn to the map provided)

            Chamber 3 was used for Carbon monoxide, though according to a few sources Zyklon was used with two possible ways to enter the gas.

            1) Toss the can into the room, running the risk of a riot.

            2) in through the heater which I know of no testimony for.

            And chamber 2 which used CO and Zyklon for gassings. Zyklon was allowed in via a chimney which existed on the roof.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 11:39 am

            • You wrote: “Majdanek was a death camp, but wasn’t one like Auschwtiz.”

              I have visited the Majdanek camp and I wrote about it on my website at

              http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Majdanek/Majdanek02.html

              I wrote this before I became a Holocaust denier, so this web page is kosher.

              Comment by furtherglory — October 26, 2016 @ 11:50 am

              • I’m fine. I have a copy of Kranz 2010 being shipped and a copy of both Mattognos Majdanek book and Jozef Marszaleks 1986 book.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 1:36 pm

                • It’s about time you start reading some good books all the HoloHuxsters books are pretty boring and actually make for good fiction.
                  No different then Schindlers List which by the way on the front cover says it’s a book of fiction.
                  Maybe all the other HoloHuxster writers should put that disclaimer on their book covers too so people can have a better understanding of what they are reading.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 1:57 pm

                • I have read a sizable portion of the hand books… They are sort of internally damning to themselves.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 3:26 pm

                • What bothers me about you is you make statements with NO facts…..show me why the the Holocausthandbooks are damming to themselves.
                  You’re all talk no action. Put up or shut up….I show you all the time facts you show nothing just dumb links to HoloHuxster sites.
                  Start showing me the revisionist writers are wrong……you can’t thats why.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 3:55 pm

                • Again, Jim. I have sited resources for my points, and have yet to see any attempt on your part to argue against them.

                  As for the Holocaust Handbooks, if you read Mattognos book about Pressac you will find he claims Krema 2 was used for a Delousing chamber… Which again let just say for this experiment used 16,000 ppm.

                  According to Leuchter gassings could not have taken place inside of this building, the same should therefore apply to disinfection.

                  Mattogno fails to explain an the order for shower heads to a crematorium and only spells out Pressacs case in an mocking formate and fails to make a case for their use.

                  Pressac believes that the AR camps were used for disinfection which he labels a witnesses mentioning of two ovens which Pressac says were used for Delousing. As evidence for his [mattogno] disinfection chamber argument at Auschwits he argues based on the order for two disinfection ovens. Which used HOT AIR, not poison gas… So this again doesn’t act as evidence for his own theory. The same oven used at the AR camps also were Hot air ones according to Pressac and Mattogno says the same, completely ignoring what he said about Auschwtiz.

                  Mattognos explanation for the gassing cellar document as well contradicts Buttz and Luchters explanation that it was used for a “carburetion cellar”. Which itself doesn’t make sense considering the ovens ran off solid Coke.

                  Mattogno argues the Bone mill/crusher was really a Ball mill as if it somehow changes the use of the machine, sadly for Mattogno a ball mill is more then able to crush bones. And as the HC white paper explains Robin O’Neil seems to hold this same idea. (HC white paper 442).

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 4:14 pm

                • “Cited”,not “sited”. If you “sited” something,you’d be giving the location of a town or building. Something of that nature. Hey if I f–k up,feel free to correct me. I was just getting the jump on FG. She’d correct you In a heartbeat. She must’ve overslept today.

                  Comment by Tim — October 27, 2016 @ 6:17 am

                • Eh, I’m good

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 27, 2016 @ 6:22 am

                • He did win the Booker/McConnel prize for a work of fiction.

                  Comment by Tim — October 27, 2016 @ 6:29 am

                • You wrote: “I have a copy of Kranz 2010 being shipped and a copy of both Mattognos Majdanek book and Jozef Marszaleks 1986 book.”

                  I have read the book by Jozef Marslek, and I blogged about it at
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/the-original-guidebook-for-the-majdanek-camp-published-in-1986/

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 26, 2016 @ 3:40 pm

                • Alright, now we are talking. That I may read. Thank you FG.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 3:56 pm

      • Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 7:20 pm

    • Tal, one can come to two conclusions based on your post.

      1) that the Brits forced him to write it, which doesn’t work.

      2) that the allies forced him to write it, but this again doesn’t make sense because he writes that the Brits tortured him.

      Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 12:22 pm

      • Once a man has been tortured and threatened by his jailors then he is putty in their hands. All the more so if they tell him that his family will suffer if he doesn’t co’operate. From what I can gather, most Germans civilians at time were petrified of two things;-

        1) the threat of being handed over to the Russians – followed by a one-way trip to Siberia.
        2) the withdrawal of food ration coupons in a country already suffering severe food shortages.

        His captors would happily have told him the likely repercussions of what might happen to his family if he didn’t “play ball” with them. We must remember, that Hoess had no one to represent him as legal council, or to protect him from the abuse of his interrogators. No German national government existed at that time, and the German civil service, police and welfare organisations were completely under the control of the victorious powers. Bodies such as the International Red Cross were denied to access to prisoners such as Rudolf Hoess, and so he was totally alone, and entirely dependant on the words and deeds of his captors.

        If I was in a similar situation, then it wouldn’t be very long at all before I was writing all kinds of stuff about millions of Jews and Soviet POW’s being gassed in aircraft hangars – just to satisfy my tormentors that I’m prepared to confess to anything and everything that they demand of me.

        Comment by Talbot — October 25, 2016 @ 2:11 pm

        • 1) Provide evidence for this threat.

          2) The man was going to be hung… I don’t think he cared much for food. Now think up something rational and provide evidence.

          You are missing a small point.

          If he was forced to write it, this:

          “During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear. ”

          would never have been added into his memoir.

          Hoess wrote this after his conviction to a hanging and had nothing to gain from writing it. Obviously if the poles were trying to corrupt the memoir this wouldn’t have appeared.

          Hoess also doesn’t write that millions were gassed at Auschwitz… In His memoir he says the death toll is most likely lower then 1.2 millions. As I have already explained Hoess had nothing to gain from writing it, he was already sentenced to death.
          :

          Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 2:31 pm

          • The Poles probably allowed him to include the details of his torture under the British interrogators because it suited them to denigrate their former Allies at that particular moment in time, because WW2 was long over, and there was now the beginnings of a Cold War, with mistrust and antagonism building up daily between the two power-blocs.

            Hoess, at that stage, had already been sentenced to hang, and thus served no other purpose than as a propaganda tool for the communist Bloc – and so they used him thus, by getting him to write these memoirs, which are partly true and partly untrue!

            Comment by Talbot — October 25, 2016 @ 2:56 pm

            • “The Poles *******probably allowed****** him to include the details of his torture”

              Or the Poles DIDN’T force him to write it.

              Again you need evidence, even hearsay at the least to prove your point. And you again prove you have none.

              Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 3:04 pm

              • But you can’t prove that his memoirs are his own words written freely and voluntarily – and yet you accept them at face value.

                Nobody was sitting in the interrogation center in Krakow when Hoess wrote his memoirs, and so how can anyone prove one way or another that his jailors didn’t insist that what he wrote was approved by them before they were released to the public.

                In fact, logic – as well as normal prison rules – suggest that inmate communication with the outside world is vetted and approved by the authorities first. And I can imagine that with such a high profile prisoner in their custody, the Poles would have ensured that what entered the public domain was approved at a very high level in order to buttress both the Polish and Soviet propaganda requirements.

                Comment by Talbot — October 25, 2016 @ 3:54 pm

                • Lol your using a logical fallacy Tal.

                  Burden of proof lies on YOU. Though on face value and from all we know Hoess is the one who wrote this memoir. You could claim he himself didn’t write it but again you are making the claim it’s a forgery in this case… Again the Burden would be yours, not mine.

                  “The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove.”

                  https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

                  I have explained to you why the poles didn’t force him to write it… They would never let him write that if he was being forced to write what he pleased. If you want the general argument against his memoir read Shermers denying history… It might give you a better excuse for the memoir.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 4:30 pm

                • No, Den – the burden of proof lies with you in this particular instance, because when Hoess wrote these memoirs he was not a free man at all, but a prisoner held in the custody of a nation who were the bitter enemies of a neighbouring country that he himself belonged to and served.

                  If Hoess was living as a free man, and had written these memoirs voluntarily and openly, then his account would enjoy a high degree of plausibility, and thus be more readily accepted by the world at large. But we know that Hoess had been tortured by the British, and then handed over to the Poles, who interrogated him themselves, put him on trial, and condemned him to death. Consequently no reasonable minded person could accept these memoirs at face value as if they have been written by a normal person who was not living under incarceration, duress or coercion.

                  Even though Hoess had been condemned to death when he wrote these memoirs, how do we know that he still wasn’t threatened and intimidated by his jailors, or told that his family would be made to suffer if he did not comply with their demands.

                  Therefore, please provide us with some credible evidence that these memoirs can be relied upon for their veracity.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 25, 2016 @ 5:37 pm

                • Once again Tal, you are the one making accusations against the Poles, it again is your job to prove they did what you claim.

                  I have explained the story already.

                  1) Hoess was already on a Death charge, he therefor had nothing to gain from writing his memoir.

                  2) The allies would have never allowed him to add in the fact the British tortured him, this would piss off the English. If you want to make this accusation, then you would have to prove it. The thing is the Polish government would never do this considering they were stationed in England throughout the war, showing your lack of historical knowledge.

                  As I have already explained the BURDEN IS YOURS as at this current time YOU ARE THE ACCUSER.

                  I have not made any claims that I cannot back up over the authenticity of this book. I have only explained that based on what is know about the memoir we can only assume Hoess wrote it without restriction of the Allies.

                  Now provide evidence for your claims or forever be lost on the same level of idiocy as Jim Rizoli.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 7:07 pm

                • DH writes;- ” The thing is the Polish government would never do this considering they were stationed in England throughout the war, showing your lack of historical knowledge “.

                  It is you, dear sir, who are displaying your lack of historical knowledge, because the government installed in Poland during the time of the trial of Rudolf Hoess had been installed by the Soviets, and had nothing to do with the Polish Government-in-Exile that had spent the war years in England. In fact, the new Polish regime hated the London-based group and regarded them as enemies of the new Polish State.

                  It is you who are selling the Hoess Memoirs as authentic and true, but the rest of us cautiously withhold our judgement, because Hoess was in custody and held incommunicado under sentence of death when they were written and published, and thus his words cannot be verified by him personally.

                  Your words;- ” we can only assume Hoess wrote it without restriction of the Allies ” sums up your position very well indeed;- “we can only assume”

                  So you have no definitive proof that these memoirs are 100% genuine – you only assume they are.

                  You are beginning to look rather sad, Den.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 25, 2016 @ 7:34 pm

                • As explained, if it was forged by the allies they wouldn’t have added the torture portion… I again point at you to again prove your own burden instead of making a damned fool of yourself.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 3:30 pm

            • I personally believe he said what he sad to protect his family.
              The Jew run interrogators I’m sure, threatened him with all sorts of things like not collecting his pension, no food stamps, being shipped to Russia, and I’m sure many other evil things they would of cooked up to get him to talk.. Not many people could stay on track with all those things being thrown at ya…
              Lets not forget this is what happened to most of the Germans that they captured and put on trial, and thats why we have so many lies that were attributed to the Germans themselves. I get a kick out of it when I hear HoloHuxsters say this German said this or that showing the HoloHoax happened, the gas chambers being real ect…, and the high death rates, but think again, they most likely were tortured first, some even thinking they would get off, if they said what the interrogators were asking for in testimony, but in the end they were jailed or hung. They had to do whatever they could to save their necks, even testifying against fellow Germans. They didn’t know they were dealing with the Devil here.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — October 25, 2016 @ 3:10 pm

              • Jim, what is the evidence that Hoess’s family was threatened? I know of one person who says this, but I’m not going to tell you who until you guess correctly.

                (Quick note for BRoI if he sees this. Just reviewed CoA and found out that the family wasn’t threatened for Hoess testimony. They were threatened to find his location.)

                No evidence for the Brits being Jews exists and this exist no where outside the original conspiratorial answer to question 19 of the 66 questions.

                http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/qar19.html

                What happened to most of them when they were captured? Let me guess, they were tortured… Provide evidence please.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 4:39 pm

                • The fact that most of them lied in their testimony shows me that something must of happened to them to make them lie like they do.
                  You just don’t make this stuff up for nothing unless they were out of you mind, or tortured/threatened.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 25, 2016 @ 4:45 pm

                • “The fact that most of them lied in their testimony shows me that something must of happened to them to make them lie like they do.”

                  What is the evidence that they lied? Please expand Rizoli.

                  “You just don’t make this stuff up for nothing unless they were out of you mind, or tortured/threatened.”

                  I agree you don’t make things up, but again try and think this conclusion up.

                  What if they didn’t make it up?

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 4:47 pm

        • Yep. North Vietnamese are proof of that. They got more than a few POWs to sign confessions,basically making them traitors to the U S. I’m not looking down on them. I was never a POW,and I can only imagine what they went through. Every man has a breaking point. Captors know how to get it. It’s amazing how inhumane,humans can be.

          Comment by Tim — October 25, 2016 @ 3:02 pm

          • Tim, the only difference is, what the Vietnamese was asking them to say was true…..
            The USA was in Vietnam based on lies, and the Viets were protecting their land from International aggression.
            No different that all the rest of the wars the USA has been involved in. The USA should not be in ANY country and on their shores. We protect our own shores and have no business butting in on foreign affairs of any country. Of course Pearl Harbor was brought on by the US getting involved in Japanese affairs (Trade Embargos) and just got what they (US) deserved for instigating the whole thing because they wanted to get involved with fighting Germany and this was the way to do it through the back door with Japan. Since Japan was allied with Germany it automatically brought war upon Germany. The Brits got what they wanted.

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — October 25, 2016 @ 3:24 pm

          • Sort… The statements were write ups by someone else whom was witness to the confession and Hoess would sign it. The thing is Hoess admits he could remember much off from the paper, and the fact he was able to speak with the Americans and provide the same information is revealing that it’s a true statement. He later wrote his memoir which only confirms and corrects areas. (Correction meaning the death toll.)

            I’m not arguing that Hoess’s torture wasn’t inhuman… But it’s nowhere close to the torture the Vietcong have inflicted and what is practiced in the Middle East by the United States.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 7:28 pm

    • “although his brainwave told him to cut holes through the roof, unfortunately there wouldn’t have been enough time to design and manufacture any lids or sealed covers for the holes to ensure that the gas didn’t rise up straight out of the chamber.”

      It doesn’t take a genius to work this out Tal…. Hell they even have a work force to make these items. Its sad if you think the germans couldn’t think something up considering Krema 1 was constructed in 1940.

      Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 1:48 pm

      • If Krema 1 was constructed in 1940, then why were they allegedly using a basement cell in Block 11 for mass gassing in 1941.

        But the memoir of Hoess is garbage – he claims that his decision to use the mortuary as a gas chamber was not taken until the Soviet prisoners were actually being disembarked from the train. So, it must have taken an enormous amount of foresight and prophetic wisdom for the SS to order their work force to construct specialised lids, that can be sealed on top of roof vents, before the holes in the structures themselves had even been contemplated – let alone created.

        Comment by Talbot — October 25, 2016 @ 2:25 pm

        • Krema 1 was a conversion… I already said this…

          Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 2:32 pm

          • You wrote: “Krema 1 was a conversion…”

            A conversion from what to what? What do you think that Krema I was before it was converted?. What was Krema I after it was converted?

            Comment by furtherglory — October 25, 2016 @ 3:52 pm

            • The morgue of Krema 1 was converted three times.

              Morgue to gas chamber

              Gas chamber to air raid shelter

              Air raid shelter to display

              Currently Tal is trying to put into question the Block 11 gassing, sadly his explanation doesn’t make sense as the block 11 gassings were the tests not a temporary product.

              Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 4:34 pm

  6. That sounds almost like the Begining of a Jew joke. While your on killing Jews,there’s something that don’t make sense. The Germans always had a plan. I don’t think they took a dump without a plan. Okay a lot about the holo don’t make sense. This is the “mother of them all” with me.

    It sounds to me like,”The Final Solution” was an afterthought. I mean nothing about murder was ever discussed in the beginning. They were just talking about shipping the Jews out. Clearly hitler thought the other nations would cooperate in his endeavor. We didn’t have a problem letting Mics or Dagos in the country at the turn of the century and before. So what’s the big deal with letting a few Jews in here? What about all the other countries?

    The Bible says God promised Israel to the Jews . I’ve heard some people say it was no more than a historical fluke. The timing was a little fishy.

    The political divisions in the world were night and day prior to and after WW 2. Why didn’t anyone come up with the brainstorm to moves the Hebs to the Mid East prior to WW2? Hitler could’ve quite easily told everyone,”give the Jews their land over there,or else”. I don’t think they would’ve challenged his war machine that much. All the political considerations aside,nobody thought about that?

    I mean all these other plans for the Jews were in place,and at the last minute murder pops up? That one there is kinda fishy,because nobody had the first clue as to how to carry out mass murder. They could come up with a shit load of battle plans to fight a war,but nobody had a clue as to how to carry out mass murder. Trial and error was what they were doing. That just don’t fit in with a military that was well organized.

    Comment by Tim — October 25, 2016 @ 10:08 am

    • You wrote: “It sounds to me like,”The Final Solution” was an afterthought. I mean nothing about murder was ever discussed in the beginning. They were just talking about shipping the Jews out. Clearly hitler thought the other nations would cooperate in his endeavor.”

      Hitler was wrong. No other country wanted the Jews. Remember the story of the ship called “the St. Louis.” No one wanted the Jews, including America.

      Comment by furtherglory — October 25, 2016 @ 10:20 am

      • We know that now. My whole point was,murder was never figured into the plan. His plan was to ship their ass out.

        He never said in anything about murder. Like I said,if that was an idea,why wasn’t that bought up in the beginning with everything else.

        Comment by Tim — October 25, 2016 @ 10:56 am

  7. One of the biggest problems was how many holes were there….some say two, four, 6 pick a number.
    They can’t even agree with the holes……bottom line how about NONE…..and the ones that are shown today were obviously cut in after the war to make the story right….but again the number varies…..
    I did a video on this topic….at the end you will see a reference to my jjrizo youtube channel……this video was done before they took my channel down.
    600 plus videos gone because the Jews didn’t like my HoloHoax videos….but I have them up on other channels like the one below….

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — October 25, 2016 @ 10:00 am

    • You wrote: “the ones [holes] that are shown today [on the roof of the gas chamber] were obviously cut in after the war to make the story right”

      You are correct that the holes on the roof of the gas chamber in the main Auschwitz camp are not original; the holes were put on the roof after the war. That is because Holocaust deniers were chanting “no holes, no Holocaust.”

      Comment by furtherglory — October 25, 2016 @ 10:06 am

    • You have no evidence that the Soviet’s blew the Krema up.

      Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 11:06 am

    • I watched your video about Auschwitz-Birkenau. EXCELLENT, as always.

      You mentioned the blue stains on the outside walls of a building at Birkenau. I wrote about this at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Birkenau/DisinfectionBuilding.html

      Comment by furtherglory — October 25, 2016 @ 11:43 am

      • Here is the video of the official Auschwitz tour guide admitting what went on in Krema 1.
        Very incriminating against the HoloHoax and right from the horses mouth.

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — October 25, 2016 @ 2:31 pm

        • The tour guide admits Krema 1’s four holes were added post war… No informed person denies this.

          As Hilburg said during the Zundel trial the gas chamber was set up for educational reasons. You are also doing the same thing as David Cole. Misrepresenting what the woman has said.

          Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 5:04 pm

          • Educational reasons…Oy Vey!
            You are so removed from the truth it’s unbelievable.
            You might want to read the transcript from the Zundel trial and see how off the wall Hillberg was.
            In fact he was destroyed in his testimony so badly by Doug Christie that he never came back for the 1988 trial Gee I wonder why LOL…. I guess he just couldn’t take it any longer.

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — October 25, 2016 @ 8:03 pm

            • Lol that is the reason described by Hilberg.

              As for the Zundel trial, I have… And I remember pointing out how Danie never read it. Hilberg as well never conceded anything important and no one at the museum whom works in the staff denies the 4 holes which currently exist were post war modification.

              As for Hilberg… The available transcript is from from the 1988 trial… It’s from the 1985 trial. Again showing how much you actually know about it. I don’t think Codoh or VHO has the guts to post it ether, it would only show humiliation on the part of leuchter and his recitations.

              As for Hilberg, he wasn’t versed with all the specifics. He even made a case against Korherrs 1970’s letter as well.

              Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 8:10 pm

            • I also don’t see how this is relevant… Showing again your worthless dismissal of reality… Just like your claim the teeth wouldn’t break down.

              Comment by Denying-History — October 25, 2016 @ 8:11 pm

              • Are you still bitchin and mournin about the teeth….LOL
                They will break down with some effort…. get it!
                You believe that Krema 1 was an educational building…LOL for what how NOT to cut holes in 6 inch concrete….
                A building that was redone after the war to make it look like a gas chamber.
                Ya right! Get it together DH you’re losing it.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — October 25, 2016 @ 9:31 pm

                • Lol no I keep bringing it up because you have yet to admit teeth would would break apart in the temperature of the grill.

                  As for the main Krema It’s a memorial building. Not sure if you understand that. Just cause it was redone after the war doesn’t mean the chamber didn’t have holes knocked into it in the first place. A failure on your part.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 4:26 am

                • You wrote: “As for the main Krema It’s a memorial building.”

                  I don’t know what you mean by that. Do you mean that it is currently being used as a place for tourists to troop through? I was able to visit this building several times when I was the only person there. I have a section on my website about this building:
                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 26, 2016 @ 6:10 am

                • The building was constructed as a memorial…

                  Well the chimney was at least, I haven’t seen anything from the official story denying it was converted from the air raid shelter after the war… Though it was a gas chamber before it was a air raid shelter.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 7:04 am

                • Also just to quote what a memorial is

                  “something, especially a structure, established to remind people of a person or event.”

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 7:04 am

                • How about just telling the truth about the building that was used as a morgue I guess that would be enough for people to remember don’t you think.
                  You are the biggest knucklehead I’ve ever met and I call people Knuckleheads when they can’t see the truth.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 8:14 am

                • Let’s see here, the truth is the witnesses agree that the holes existed.

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/02/on-number-of-zyklon-b-introduction.html?m=1

                  And you know what, this same logic is used to know that Hitler killed himself.

                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478100/Theory-Adolf-Hitler-fled-Argentina-lived-age-73.html

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:04 am

                • Jimbo. Six inches of concrete. How easy is that to go through? I know a person ain’t gonna be able to go to the farm supply store for Black & Decker drill bits on that one. The holes are gonna have to be pretty damn big too. So once again,your average Black and Decker drill ain’t gonna work

                  That shit would be a major project. Not to mention if you drill into a structure that was not designed for it,it’s gonna compromise the integrity of the structure itself. Has that ever crossed anyone’s mind?

                  Comment by Tim — October 26, 2016 @ 8:10 am

  8. The most sophisticated nation in the world in science noted for having the most accredited scientist in the whole world puts holes in ceilings to administer a lethal gas to kill people. How people can be so stupid and ignorant to continue to believe these lies and myths. “Denyinghistory” needs his head examined to see if he still has common sense and a brain…

    Comment by rizolitv — October 25, 2016 @ 9:55 am

    • Behold the brainless negation of the Rizoli brothers.

      Comment by Denying-History — October 27, 2016 @ 10:07 am

      • You wrote: “Behold the brainless negation of the Rizoli brothers.”

        I was not aware that Jim Rizoli has a brother. Is this a twin brother? You must specify, so that people can understand what you mean. What does Jim’s alleged brother have to do with anything. Has the brother interviewed numerous people and made many videos?

        I have plenty of time to research the details about what you write, but other readers of my blog don’t have the time, unless they have an iPhone and work for the government.

        Comment by furtherglory — October 27, 2016 @ 10:19 am

        • Jim Rizoli and Joe Rizoli. They are not Twins to my knowledge

          Comment by Denying-History — October 27, 2016 @ 10:23 am

          • For the record my twin brother Joe posts here as Rizolitv

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — October 27, 2016 @ 10:47 am

            • Jim, I can say that you are the smarter one of the bunch.

              Though thanks for letting me know.

              Comment by Denying-History — October 27, 2016 @ 10:48 am

            • You wrote: “my twin brother Joe posts here as Rizolitv”

              I have never noticed that. I will have to look at the comments more closely.

              Comment by furtherglory — October 27, 2016 @ 10:49 am

              • My brother Joe has more knowledge than me on many different matters, you name it he knows it….. most of my time spent is on HoloHoax issues because thats the main reading I do, except I did finish reading a non HoloHoax book this week, the Turner Diaries which was interesting, and disturbing to say the least, but would make for a great fiction movie, loosely based on some real time happenings today. Joe does not have the bed side manners I have….he tends to tell it like it is with language that I don’t normally use when debating with people. But he can take on most any topic because he is far more well read then I am.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — October 27, 2016 @ 11:01 am

              • Two separate people posting here with the same mind set…..what would you expect we’re twins….LOL

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — October 27, 2016 @ 11:03 am

            • Hey. DH said you and your brother ain’t twins. So whatever your mom and dad told you,they’re wrong. DH said you and your brother are not twins. So you’ve been mistaken all these years

              Comment by Tim — October 27, 2016 @ 2:11 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: