Scrapbookpages Blog

October 26, 2016

the Kraków report

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust, World War II — Tags: , , , — furtherglory @ 8:56 am

A reader of my blog mentioned the Kraków report in a comment. Other followers of my blog might want to know what was in the Kraków report.

The following quote is from the Kraków report:

An Official Polish Report on the Auschwitz ‘Gas Chambers’

Kraków Forensic Institute Confirms Leuchter’s Findings

A recent investigation by a Polish government agency has authoritatively corroborated the findings of Fred Leuchter from his detailed 1988 on-site forensic examination of supposed German wartime extermination gas chambers.

The American execution expert concluded that the “gas chambers” in the former concentration camps of Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek were never used to kill people. (On Leuchter’s findings and the resulting international controversy, see his detailed Report, as well as The Journal of Historical Review, Summer 1989 and Winter 1990-91, and the IHR Newsletter, October 1990 and January 1991.)

Concerned at the impact of Leuchter’s widely-circulated Report, the Auschwitz State Museum, a Polish government agency, commissioned the Institute of Forensic Research (Instytut Ekspertyz Sadowych) of Krakow to carry out its own investigation. The result: In a carefully worded six-page internal forensic report, the Institute’s experts essentially replicated Leuchter’s findings and implicitly corroborated his conclusions.

End quote

In spite of this, it is still against the law to deny the Holocaust gas chambers in 20 countries.

132 Comments »

  1. I’ll take you up on one point that is pure nonsense…
    Krema 2 and 3…..you said the room where the people were killed was heated by the Crematorium…
    Please show me how that worked……The Crematories were upstairs and the gassing room was supposedly down stairs….You do know hot air raises….LOL And hot air on the second floor of a building definitely doesn’t go downstairs….Thermodynamics…get it!
    Please show me how you get the hot air downstairs…..You have ave to be the stupidest person around to think you can make this one work….LOL But again the Holohuxsters can make anything work if they change the laws of science…..LOL
    You’re definitely losing your perspective on reality here.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 4, 2016 @ 1:49 pm

  2. I think we need to understand what ‘carefully worded’ actually means please. Sounds like they are fudging it as usual. The whole story stinks and anyone without a grudge or agenda would agree that these were not gas chambers used for mass murder.

    Comment by Mr B — October 26, 2016 @ 9:37 am

  3. The dates, full text, and English translation of this report would be fascinating to have/know.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — October 26, 2016 @ 9:13 am

    • The full report can be found on Nizkor.

      Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 6:36 pm

      • Nizkor summation of what they believe…
        Six million Jews were killed in gas Chambers with
        Bug spray.

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 6:40 pm

        • Lol Jim and his bugspray tactic.

          The best way to avoid an argument. Ignore the fact the substance of issue is actually HYDROGEN CYANIDE.

          https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/81-123/pdfs/0333.pdf

          Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 6:50 pm

          • DH…
            Great information the only problem is they didn’t use it on people.

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 7:21 pm

            • Sure, Zyklon again is a disinfectant. No one denies this, but it again still doesn’t change that:

              A) Hydrogen Cyanide is more effective on warm blooded animals then it is against lice.

              Take Blakes 2,000 ppm killing people in a minute argument for a bit of credit and you will still find its a lower then the average 16,000 ppms used for Delousing.

              300 ppms is rapidly fatal according to a few sources. This according to what I have read has the ability to kill someone within 15 minutes or so. Blake says it can take up to an hour, but I haven’t seen this. The WHO 1970 said that a level of 179 ppm (LCLo) could kill in an hour. This is still less then 300 ppm though, and according to Dudley et al. 1942 a human could die at around 107 ppm (LCLo) in 10 minutes. (Info can be found at the CDC)

              Saying they don’t use it on people though, again doesn’t remove just a possibility. You might argue the gas is slow release but unlike clothing humans have natural body heat. It’s bound to release faster based on room temperatures and this has been noted before by some witnesses and Historians.

              Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 7:38 pm

              • Not practical to dump Zyklon through holes in the ceiling as witnesses say, Nazis would have used the Zyklon air circulation device used in the disinfestation chambers.

                Comment by 666isMONEY — November 1, 2016 @ 9:27 pm

                • You mentioned the “Zyklon air circulation device used in the disinfestation chambers.”

                  I have photos of the clothing disinfection gas chambers on my website at
                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/GasChamber/disinfection01.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 2, 2016 @ 7:21 am

                • So, because they used the simple route therefore it didn’t happen?

                  That doesn’t make sense. The gas would be dropped into the chamber and the still gassing Zyklon would be lifted from the chambers. I would recommend reading case for auschwitz.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 2, 2016 @ 10:02 am

                • You wrote: “The gas would be dropped into the chamber and the still gassing Zyklon would be lifted from the chambers. I would recommend reading case for auschwitz.”

                  What is “case for auschwitz”? Is this a book?

                  I don’t understand what you are talking about. Are you saying that two different kinds of gas were used in the gas chambers? First, Zyklon-B, and then some other gas? What kind of gas was dropped in after the Zyklon-B?

                  I wrote about the history of the gas chambers on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/history-of-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 2, 2016 @ 10:20 am

                • Case for Auschwitz is about a 500 page book by Van pelt.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 2, 2016 @ 11:17 am

                • Now the TRUTH…
                  http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v20/v20n2p-3_rudolf.html

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 2, 2016 @ 11:43 am

                • Yawn, Jim expressed again that he has to use others arguments then to type something up.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 2, 2016 @ 11:46 am

                • You wrote: “Jim expressed again that he has to use others arguments then to type something up.”

                  Jim gave a link to an article written by Germar Rudolf: Now the TRUTH…
                  http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v20/v20n2p-3_rudolf.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 2, 2016 @ 12:05 pm

                • “Jim gave a link to an article written by Germar ”

                  Sure, which again doesn’t change anything I have said. Jim should explain the relevant portions of the article.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 2, 2016 @ 6:57 pm

                • DH….You sure are a smartass SOB….Lets thinks about this…..I wasn’t there for the HoloHoax, knew nothing about it, have to rely on everyone else to formalize and collect my thoughts, you know those who have put some good time and energy into the topic ….yet you a young 20 something some how know everything and have all the answers. I guess the forty year difference in age doesn’t matter and the fact that I’ve been studying the matter longer than you’ve been alive doen’t matter….you have accumulated more info than me in a shorter time span…Ya right!
                  Yet according to you anyway your info is better than mine…. Go figure…
                  You have NO CLUE what your talking about, believe in nonsense, and think you can fool us oldsters with your misinformation….Not going to happen!
                  It’s going to be a hard sell to convince us that 6 million Jews were killed in fake gas chambers using a bug spray, CO2, diesel gas, regular gas, you name it… then burned with no wood to speak of, or at least not shown on any map of the camps, or aerial photos, and all the ashes and remains just disappeared.
                  Ya right!

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 2, 2016 @ 12:43 pm

                • You wrote: “the fact that I’ve been studying the matter longer than you’ve [Denying History] been alive doen’t matter….you have accumulated more info than me in a shorter time span…Ya right!”

                  You were young at one time, Jim, and you knew everything, didn’t you? I knew everything. As the words of the song go…”no one could tell me…but Mama tried, Mama tried, Mama tried.”

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 2, 2016 @ 2:23 pm

                • I was young at one time but didn’t get into the Holohoax issue until middle forties.
                  Thats the age when I actually started to find I didn’t have all the answers.
                  But I did understand right from wrong.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 2, 2016 @ 2:34 pm

                • You wrote: “I was young at one time but didn’t get into the Holohoax issue until middle forties.”

                  I got into the Holocaust issue when I was in my 20ies. My husband was in the Army and he was stationed in Germany. I accompanied him to Germany and I was totally shocked by what I learned about Germany: the German people were the nicest people in the world, who would never hurt a fly. I immediately suspected that the Holocaust story was a lie.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 2, 2016 @ 2:43 pm

                • “DH….You sure are a smartass SOB….Lets thinks about this…..”

                  I’m a smart ass! Great observation Jim! Now maybe you could type up your own arguments.

                  “I wasn’t there for the HoloHoax, knew nothing about it, have to rely on everyone else to formalize and collect my thoughts, you know those who have put some good time and energy into the topic ….”

                  Not saying you had to be there Jim, I’m only saying you should type up your own arguments instead of just linking something and calling it fact. I may be harsh with my language but I’m trying to help you no look like a damned fool.

                  “yet you a young 20 something some how know everything and have all the answers”

                  The same old thing which I have never claimed. Does this strawman ever die?

                  “yet you a young 20 something some how know everything and have all the answers”

                  Jim the fact you should be on the brink of retirement should mean you have endless time to read the handbooks… I am actually on the last few volumes. (5-6 years opens up a good portion of time instead of the 4 year college plan!)

                  But honestly age doesn’t play a huge factor for me. How ever old someone is shouldn’t matter for their opinion, it’s what’s coming out of their mouth.

                  “you have accumulated more info than me in a shorter time span…Ya right!”

                  Jim, if this were true then you could easily refute everyone without resorting to old writings from the 70’s and 80’s.

                  “Yet according to you anyway your info is better than mine…. Go figure…”

                  Never said my information was better, I have only pointed out that your “research” is based on old revisionist writings that pretty much are baseless, the Leuchter report is a perfect example. Even Mattogno argues against its imperfections and MAJOR issues with Majdanek.

                  Though I have said its sad that you haven’t learned much. Considering you have a larger ego then Fritz Burg and Robert Faurisson combined.

                  “You have NO CLUE what your talking about, believe in nonsense, and think you can fool us oldsters with your misinformation….”

                  Misinformation huh? Please provide examples Jim. Otherwise I will continue to be a smart ass as I laugh about your inability to admit the teeth issue is bunk:
                  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3009553/

                  “It’s going to be a hard sell to convince us that 6 million Jews were killed in fake gas chambers using a bug spray, CO2, diesel gas, regular gas, you name it”

                  Well first off Jim, if you want to talk about misinformation then lets start with your points:

                  1) I have not advocated a death toll of 6 million, I personally say between 4.8 and 5.1.

                  2) No one claims 6 million people were murdered by gas Jim. One only needs to look at the modern death camp records:

                  “2,857,000 – 3,139,000”

                  Look at that! It’s not even 4 million!

                  http://chgs.umn.edu/museum/memorials/auschwitz/

                  Add to that the 1.3 million Jews for the eastern front and the 800,000 from the ghettos and the bulkans and see what you get.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 2, 2016 @ 7:25 pm

                • You wrote: “Add to that the 1.3 million Jews for the eastern front and the 800,000 from the ghettos and the bulkans and see what you get.”

                  1. Who were “the Jews for the Eastern front”?

                  2. Who were “the 800,000 from […] the bulkans”?

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 3, 2016 @ 8:43 am

                • Hilberg estimated 800,000 Jews died in the Ghettos and that 1.3 million Jews were shot on the eastern front. These are commonly used estimates and were even used by the USHMM for their documenting victims page.

                  “Shooting operations and gas wagons at hundreds of locations in the German-occupied Soviet Union: at least 1.3 million

                  Deaths in ghettos: at least 800,000”

                  https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193

                  I’m sure you know who Hilberg is.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 10:08 am

                • You wrote: “I have only pointed out that your “research” is based on old revisionist writings that pretty much are baseless, the Leuchter report is a perfect example. Even Mattogno argues against its imperfections and MAJOR issues with Majdanek.”

                  Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think that you have ever been to any of the former camps, yet you are claiming to be an expert on every aspect of the Holocaust.

                  Did Mattogno ever go to Majdanek? I know that he never went to Dachau because he e-mailed me to ask a question about Dachau that only a person who had been there would know.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 3, 2016 @ 8:54 am

                • “Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think that you have ever been to any of the former camps, yet you are claiming to be an expert on every aspect of the Holocaust.”

                  I have been to Natzweiler-Struthof but that’s really it. Really small camp and not all of the buildings are standing. I have a few photographs but they are pretty much worthless. Though the camp is a perfect example why we cannot ever imagine what happened at the camp. Just cause we go there doesn’t mean we fully understand what happened. The aspect of going felt useless. I have a planned trip to Dachau to poke my nose around where it’s not locked away from going. But that’s really only to examine the chamber myself. I plan to talk with my guide about the chamber.

                  “Did Mattogno ever go to Majdanek?”

                  Yeah.

                  As for going to the camp, one is generally limited.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 10:19 am

                • “yet you are claiming to be an expert on every aspect of the Holocaust.”

                  Again this is putting words into my mouth FG. I would be interested to get a quote of where I say such a thing.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 10:21 am

                • 3) no one claims people were killed with bug spray. That would be literally retarded… They were killed with HYDROGEN CYANIDE. Look that up.

                  4) No one was killed by Carbon Dioxide… The bottles used were CO. The methods via exhaust were CO poisoning and asphyxiation.

                  3) Petrol was used.

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/06/why-diesel-issue-is-irrelevant.html?m=1

                  4) “then burned with no wood to speak of”

                  No one claims this Jim, the witnesses at Treblinka describe the use of Petrol and Wood.

                  5)”or at least not shown on any map of the camps, or aerial photos”

                  Jim is full of shit again.

                  6)”and all the ashes and remains just disappeared.”

                  No one claims this Jim, it’s a complete fucking strawman. Not even the Soviet’s claims no ash was found. Again showing the level of “research” you actually put into this!

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 2, 2016 @ 7:31 pm

                • You wrote: “Case for Aushwitz is about a 500 page book by Van Pelt”

                  I have this book in my home library and I have read it. I blogged about it at
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/robert-jan-van-pelt/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 2, 2016 @ 12:11 pm

                • This is a list of blogs, they do not appear to be only about the book but just about Van Pelt in general.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 10:32 am

                • You wrote: “they do not appear to be only about the book but just about [Robert Jan] Van Pelt in general.”

                  I have written several blog posts in which Robert Jan van Pelt was mentioned: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/robert-jan-van-pelt/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 3, 2016 @ 11:22 am

                • Have you written any about case for auschwitz specifically?

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 12:01 pm

                • You wrote: “Have you written any about case for auschwitz specifically?”

                  I have written about Auschwitz and included quotes from Robert Jan van Pelt’s book on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/author/furtherglory/page/18/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 3, 2016 @ 1:03 pm

                • From FG’s Auschwitz article….note nothing close to even 1 million…
                  Seems to me something wrong with the HoloHoax numbers….ya think!

                  JR

                  According to the records kept by the office of Richard Glücks, there was a total of 121,453 inmates, including 100,743 Jews who were transferred out of Auschwitz-Birkenau to other camps.

                  The same records show that there was a total of 334,785 prisoners who entered Auschwitz-Birkenau between May 1940 and December 1944, including 161,785 non-Jews.

                  The records kept by the office of Richard Glücks show that 103,429 inmates of Auschwitz-Birkenau died from typhus, including 58,240 Jews who died from typhus between 1942 and 1944. An additional 4,140 prisoners died of other natural causes between 1940 and 1944, including 2,064 Jews.

                  The number of people executed at Auschwitz, according to the records stored on microfilm in the Russian Archives, was 1,646 including 117 Jews, 1,485 Poles, 19 Russians, 5 Czechs and 20 Gypsies.

                  The German records kept by the office of Richard Glücks show that 173,000 Jews were brought to Auschwitz-Birkenau and that 100,743 were transferred to other camps; 58,240 Jews died of typhus; 2064 Jews died of natural causes and 117 Jews were executed, bringing the total number of Jewish deaths at Auschwitz-Birkenau to 60,421. At the end of October 1944, there were 11,836 Jews at Auschwitz-Birkenau, plus a few that were admitted to the camp in November and December 1944, according to the records kept by the office of Richard Glücks.

                  The German records show that 161,785 non-Jews were brought to Auschwitz-Birkenau from May 1940 to December 1944 and that 45,189 of them died from typhus; 1,529 non-Jewish prisoners at Auschwitz-Birkenau were executed; 2,076 non-Jews died of natural causes, other than typhus. This makes a total of 48,794 non-Jewish deaths at Auschwitz-Birkenau in addition to the 60,421 Jewish deaths, for a combined total of 109,215. This does not include the deaths in January 1945 before Auschwitz was liberated on January 27, 1945.

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 3:03 pm

                • You wrote: “I would recommend reading case for auschwitz.”

                  I have read this book and I blogged about it at
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2014/08/30/deborah-lipstadt-who-defeated-hard-core-holocaust-denial-now-worries-about-soft-core-denial/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 2, 2016 @ 10:47 am

                • You’re not being very reasonable DH, Nazis would have used the same apparatus as used in the fumigation chambers if they were going to gas people with Zyklon. The apparatus has it’s own built-in can opener it warms the cyanide and blows (recirculates) the air so it penetrates all corners of the chamber and once that’s finished it can be flushed out of the chamber and the can safely removed.

                  So all the “eyewitnesses” who said Diesel was used were wrong. Gerstein was a mining engineer, he certainly knew the difference between Diesel and petrol. Diesels are used in mines because they emit inert amounts of CO.

                  The other best forensic evidence against mass gassings is the “bottleneck” of cremation: it takes an hour per body, even with three crammed in it still takes an hour and would take too long to cremate thousands/day as alleged. Moreover, aerial reconnaissance photos of Auschwitz show no huge stockpiles of coke to burn the bodies, no requesition forms for the fuel. The hoaxers “solved” this problem by allegedly digging pits in a swampland to burn people. One witness (think it’s Gerstein again) said they poured petrol on the bodies in the pit ans scooped up human fat with buckets on long curved rods to pour over the bodies. This is so fake because fire requires air to burn.

                  Forensic evidence trumps eyewitnesses and forged, mistranslated, misconstrued documents.

                  Comment by 666isMONEY — November 3, 2016 @ 4:26 pm

                • 666…..Great reply welcome to HoloHoax 101…
                  Hopefully some of the Knucklehead Holohucksters here will see the TRUTH of what you say.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 5:17 pm

                • DH, I commented on the HC (HolocaustControversies) link you posed above (was funny reading my comments from 2010), there is no preponderance of evidence from reliable sources that the engine was petrol. In regards the cremation of bodies in pits, that is not practical either. “Sizzling fat scooped out in buckets on long curved rods”, I think that’s Gerstein again.

                  Comment by 666isMONEY — November 4, 2016 @ 10:03 pm

            • And

              B) that it has enough testimonial to its use to say that it was used for the murder of humans.

              Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 7:39 pm

              • DH…You can’t prove that it was used on people, you know it, and everyone else knows it, it’s something you want to think they did but they didn’t.
                If this was presented in a court of law and you couldn’t prove people were killed with forensics you would lose your case.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 7:59 pm

                • I can show evidence for it, but it’s again not going to be enough proof for an ideolog. Get back to me when revisionist stop being hypocritical testimony wise.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 8:01 pm

                • Also eyewitness testimony is allowed as evidence in a court of law…

                  That aside we have plenty of documents and confessions… It’s not just testimony.

                  Forensic? The bone fragments located at sites like Chelmno, Auschwitz, Belzec, and Sobibor show rather clearly something going on.

                  The studies on the part of Kola show that human ash and burnt remains are at Sobibor and Belzec. The current exhumation of the chambers and of some mass graves at Sobibor again only spells the story more clearly.

                  The thousands of bullets and exhumed sites of the mobile death squads… Page 7 of the jäger report clearly stating their intent to make every district of Lithuania free of Jews was completed and that the only Jews left alive were the “work Jews”.

                  Now mind my content provided doesn’t prove the holocaust as a whole, but only in part… This is again only a few bits of the whole that end on the conclusion of the genocide.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 8:13 pm

                • DH…. you still haven’t proven forensically that these people were gassed these testimonies mean nothing we need facts we need evidence and you still haven’t presented it again it would be thrown out of court sorry try again.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 8:18 pm

                • Jim forensic isn’t just physical evidence… Forensic means “the investigation and establishment of facts or evidence in a court of law.” Which means as Heath says:

                  Testimony would fall under.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 8:29 pm

                • This is just one of the many articles to show that eyetwitnes testimony is probably the worst testimony that can be given in a court case for reliable evidence.
                  So when you put in all the Holohuxster liars you can imagine how much fun they would have with that.
                  If the Holocaust was put on trial today they would lose. It would most likely lose miserably.
                  https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 8:51 pm

                • “Eyewitness testimony is critically important to the justice system. Indeed, it is necessary in all criminal trials to reconstruct facts from past events, and eyewitnesses are commonly very important to this effort”

                  http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199828340/obo-9780199828340-0026.xml

                  Now again, I admit this article says testimony again can be unreliable. It again though SPECIFIES something called identification. Methods are being established to fix this issue, but this again doesn’t prove that a witness will randomly out of nowhere start believing they were part of some extermination program.

                  You know what, I will not even quote a holocaust historian. Jim, I introduce you to James Mace. A historian of the 1932-33 Russian famine.

                  ” Memory is truly an unreliable source, but so are all the other sources in one way or another, and sometimes oral history, a pretty well-established discipline, can tell us things we cannot otherwise find out.”
                  http://www.artukraine.com/famineart/hrussia4.htm

                  This is why we corroborate testimony Jim.. Not just site a single one and say therefor diesel. Sort of like your move at skeptic to try and claim the diesel issue exists.

                  On the issue though, I would point you to read this.

                  https://www.themarshallproject.org/2015/10/30/eyewitness-testimony-is-unreliable-or-is-it#.T2OaWb52D

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:05 pm

                • FYI DH…
                  Testimonials unreliability
                  Jean PLANTIN : Paul Rassinier, socialits, pacifist and revisionist
                  P63
                  In 1986, the Jerusalem Post published, at the time of the Demjanjuk trial, an article by
                  Barbara Amouyal from which we extract the first three paragraphs below:
                  “Over half of the 20,000 testimonies from Holocaust survivors on record at Yad
                  Vashem are “unreliable” and have never been used as evidence in Nazi war crimes
                  trials”, Yad Vashem Archives director Shmuel Krakowski has told The Jerusalem
                  Post.
                  Krakowski says that many survivors, wanting “to be part of history” may have
                  let their imaginations run away with them. “Many were never in the places where they
                  claim to have witnessed atrocities, while others relied on secondhand information
                  given them by friends or passing strangers” according to Krakowski.
                  “A large number of testimonies on file were later proved inaccurate when
                  locations and dates could not pass an expert historian’s appraisal.”
                  In 1954, the historian Germaine Tillion, an old deportee of Ravensbrück, studied this
                  aspect of things in a penetrating article. In connection with those who freely make lies, she noted:
                  “These people are, to tell the truth, much more numerous than it is generally
                  supposed, and in a field like that of the world of concentration camp inmates – well,
                  alas, they were offered an exceptional sphere of activity to stimulate sadomasochistic
                  imaginations. We know of many depraved mental cases, semi-swindlers, semi-insane
                  exploiting an imaginary deportation; we know of other authentic deportees whose sick
                  spirit endeavoured to try to exceed the monstrosities that they had seen, or about
                  which one had spoken to them – and who reached that point. There were even editors
                  willing to print some of these wild imaginings, and more or less official compilations
                  willing to use them, but the editors and compilers are absolutely inexcusable, because
                  the most elementary investigation would have been enough for them to expose the
                  imposture.”
                  Germaine Tillion did not give names but the specialists in these questions and the
                  historians know some. Pierre Vidal-Naquet quotes the names of Silvain Reiner, Jean-François
                  Steiner, Charles Hauter and V. Grossmann. Gitta Sereny mentions the case of Martin
                  Gray. One could also quote Rudolf Vrba The Belgian historian Jean Stengers declared
                  that the film Shoah by Claude Lanzmann contained “scientifically untenable elements”
                  and
                  in particular blamed two witnesses: Abraham Bent and Filip Muller28. The Shoah film can
                  pose problems in the eyes of a historian. Henry Rousso made the following remark, which
                  shows how divided opinions are on the work of Lanzmann:
                  “[…] the film was the object of nothing but redoubled praises, almost too many
                  and too marked not to reveal a certain bad conscience. Nobody criticized the method,
                  the handling of the witnesses, the physical omnipresence of Lanzmann in his film, nor
                  especially the implicit idea: to make projection, by its slowness, its redundancies, its
                  length (more than eight hours), a true punishment and a path of the cross for the
                  spectator, culpable, like the author, to be alive after Auschwitz. Written in the present
                  and not in the past (this is its very great originality), could one criticize it without
                  being charged with anti-semitism?”
                  Concerning testimonies and – because it is a question of separating the good grain from
                  the ryegrass, the false evidences – we think much work remains to be done. Why not
                  establish classifications in the manner of Jean Norton Cru and launch systematic studies camp
                  by camp, country by country, according to various categories of prisoners, etc; in other words
                  to draw up a critical assessment, as complete as possible about deportation and the literature –
                  good or bad – that it generated? Results of surveys carried out by restricted committees
                  certainly sleep in certain archives, but they could be exploited by the historian. Admittedly,
                  this work would undoubtedly involve some movements in various mediums. Indeed, as Olga
                  Wormser-Migot writes at the end of the introduction of her thesis on Le Systeme
                  Concentrationnaire Nazi:
                  “If we want to respect the historical truth we will undoubtedly need to
                  desacrilize many taboos, to destroy many myths born of the secrecy and the
                  concentration camp terror, twisted by the imagination of those who created them by
                  their anguish, and enriched them, consciously or not, with the experience of others,with authentic testimonies, or not so authentic, which they read, to the point they allot
                  experiences which they did not live.”31
                  But one will, in this spirit, keep present the warning of Michel de Boüard, former
                  deportee of Mauthausen, famous medievalist and a member of the Institute:
                  “I am haunted by the thought that in 100 years, or even in 50, historians will
                  wonder about this aspect of the Second World War, the concentration camp system,
                  and of what they will discover. The historical record is rotten. There is, on the one
                  hand, enormous “morals of a fable”, inaccuracies, obstinately repeated in particular
                  on the numerical level; of stories amalgamated, generalizations and, in addition, the
                  studies critique closely to demonstrate the inanity of these exaggerations. I fear that
                  these historians will not dissent at that time, that the deportation, finally, had to be a
                  myth. Here is the danger. This idea haunts me.”
                  The historian has, more than ever, to redouble heat with work and to use “the anvil of
                  the historian” in preferance to the “crucible of the novelist”.

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 9:23 pm

                • “Memory is truly an unreliable source, but so are all the other sources in one way or another, and sometimes oral history, a pretty well-established discipline, can tell us things we cannot otherwise find out. Moreover, oral history is an old art going back to Herodotus and Thucydides, who also asked people what they saw and did a job that seems to have stood the test of time. ”

                  -James Mace

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:26 pm

                • Jim, I don’t care for your long ass Excerpts. It’s obviously not your work. Add your own comments. Don’t just quote entire pages.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:31 pm

                • No Gas chambers!

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 8:21 pm

                • That isn’t proof Jim… That’s your classic response to things. Leuchters conclusions and methods have been subject to criticism and have been explained ten fold.

                  Now if you want to talk about these chambers then please do. I await your own opinion and not Leuchters video.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 8:25 pm

                • Dr Charles Lawson had something to say…
                  http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 8:37 pm

                • IHR lied about Larson…

                  Something I already told you… Remember when you were posting your idiotic comments on skeptic?

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 8:47 pm

                • Eyewitness testimony no good.
                  https://agora.stanford.edu/sjls/Issue%20One/fisher&tversky.htm

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 8:54 pm

                • Lol again Jim, this isn’t proving your point.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:05 pm

                • Jim, you need to explain why your comment on testimony somehow disproves IHR’s DISHONEST use of Larson.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:20 pm

                • Jim… You are honestly the biggest idiot I have ever seen…

                  “The majority died of natural diseases of one kind or the another. However, we did probe into such questions as, ‘What happened to those prisoners who became psychotic at Dachau? What did the Gestapo do with them?’ Well, they took those people to the crematorium. First, however, they were taken to a big windowless building next to the crematorium where the ceiling was covered with false shower heads. The victims were then ordered to strip and take a ‘shower.’ Outside the building, guards dropped in cyanide pellets. Then they’d blow the cyanide gas out and remove the bodies next door to the crematorium ovens. I think this is what happened to most of the truly psychotic prisoners and those they considered unruly and unmanageable and who, in the Gestapo’s opinion, were incorrigibles. But, in my opinion, only relatively few of the inmates I personally examined at Dachau were murdered in this manner. Still, medical facilities were totally inadequate. When people fell hopelessly ill and death was imminent, and when they grew so weak they could no longer work or function, they were taken to the cyanide room for disposal. The Nazi called them ‘mercy killings’ because there was no hope of them getting well. Actually, the Germans considered them a liability, and extermination was the answer.”

                  (‘Crime Doctor,’ McCallum & Larson, p. 61.)

                  So much for “Lawson” (you spell it with an R not W) saying no gassings happened.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 8:50 pm

                • Denying-History-With-Bogus-‘Evidence’ wrote: “Now mind my content provided doesn’t prove the holocaust as a whole, but only in part… ”

                  I know that the videos I’ve just provided don’t prove Extra-terrestrial Alien visits, abductions, medical experiments and spaceships as a whole but only in part…

                  What?! We’re not playing the game of the funniest ‘evidence’?!?

                  Comment by hermie — October 28, 2016 @ 8:46 am

                • Denying-history-for-political-purposes wrote: “IHR lied about Larson… ”

                  To a doctor/scientist, death by gas is just a case of lethal poisoning. The IHR’s little lexical mistake/misquotation doesn’t change the fact that Dr Larson didn’t find a single case of gas poisoning among the thousands of corpses he autopsied in Germany at the end of the war in Europe. The exterminationist victory dances on tiny details show their utter desperation and the abyssal vacuum of their case. Sad, pathetic and quite funny.

                  Dr Larson’s comment about the lack of any poisoning was in a paragraph about homicidal gassings. He was of course talking about gas poisoning not about intoxication to poison ivy or anything else.

                  Comment by hermie — October 28, 2016 @ 9:11 am

                • You wrote about Dr. Larson.

                  I wrote a blog post, which included information about him: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/04/24/the-gas-chamber-disguised-as-a-shower-room-in-the-crematorium-at-dachau/

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 9:23 am

                • Hermie claims I post for “political purposes”. If he can prove such then I am more then interested. Please do show.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 10:37 am

                • You wrote: “Hermie claims I post for “political purposes”.

                  I post; you comment. Do you have a blog where you post?

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 3, 2016 @ 10:54 am

                • “I post; you comment. Do you have a blog where you post?”

                  FG, there is two definitions to the word post.

                  “A. to submit an online message to a message board or electronic mailing list.

                  B. to place text, images, etc., on a website.”

                  So if you really want to get down and dirty, this is a BLOG. So neither of us “post” anything on it.

                  If one simplifies the definition though then we both post, considering we both are placing text on the Internet.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 11:02 am

                • You wrote: “FG, there is two definitions to the word post.”

                  There IS two definitions? Is English your second language?

                  When referring to a blog, it is proper to say that the owner of the blog makes a “blog post”, and readers of the blog write comments, if the owner allows comments. I have written over 1,600 blog posts over a period of 6 years. Each of my blog posts has generated comments. The comments are not “posts.”

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 3, 2016 @ 11:15 am

              • Den – your video of the “Lithuanian Rifleman” was very disappointing. I was waiting breathlessly to find out the location of the killing site that he claimed that he shot men, women and children in; so that I could find the exact place on Google Earth where it allegedly happened, Unfortunately, when the interview asked him;-

                Q. Where did you shoot the Jews for the first time.

                A. In some little town – I forget the name.

                Good grief – this old fart can’t even remember the town where he shot large numbers of civilians to death. Come on now, if anyone had carried out a horrific deed like this, the name of the place would be etched on their mind forever.

                And how do we know that he’s telling us the truth anyway. He might have been slipped a handful of roubles by the interviewer to utter all this stuff before the camera – or, he might be telling tales that he’s picked up over the years from others, who have concocted stories that they themselves have borrowed from the standard holocaust narrative as it applies to the lands of the former Soviet Union.

                Comment by Talbot — October 27, 2016 @ 8:44 am

                • A waste of time Tal.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 27, 2016 @ 9:03 am

          • ZB works great in a controlled environment not a cement room with non airtight windows and doors. That’s why it works so well with fumigations.
            Completely sealed environment.

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 5:20 pm

            • “ZB works great in a controlled environment”

              That’s great Jim, you have proven uninformed or completely dishonest. I will expand on this in a bit.

              “not a cement room with non airtight windows and doors.”

              1) none of these chambers had glass or open windows. Krema 4 and 5 had hatches but these are not even denied as gas tight… Irving argued they were actually for an air raid shelter, to bad for him though they closed from the outside. The doors according to the documents were sealed with rubber and were air tight.

              The doors at Majdanek are completely airtight for example.

              “That’s why it works so well with fumigations.
              Completely sealed environment.”

              Which again doesn’t make sense with the normal revisionist platform that buildings in auschwitz were fumigated with the gas, as they wouldn’t be “air tight” by your standards… If we drop to this standard of any building being fumigated then we can just toss the people in a resistant building like at Mauthousen toss in a few cans and call it a day. Sort of like SS-Unterscharfuehrer Wilhelm Bahr did at Neuengamme.

              Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 5:34 pm

              • I’m talking about fumigation of clothes in a closed off toom not buildings two different animals here.
                Krema one was not an airtight room.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 5:39 pm

                • “I’m talking about fumigation of clothes in a closed off toom not buildings two different animals here.
                  Krema one was not an airtight room.”

                  Sure, but the morgue of Krema 1 also didn’t have any Windows. The crematorium might, but the morgue itself didn’t. The doors might not have been originally air tight but would be easily replaced or could have been adapted for gassings. As Hoess said in his memoir:

                  “The doors were made airtight and we knocked some holes in the ceiling through which we could throw in the gas crystals.”

                  So your argument is pretty much invalid against the resources which exist.

                  You may argue Tals ideas that

                  A) the poles forced him to write it, which again has no evidence for it. Only evidence against it considering that Hoess wrote about being beat by the English, something the allies would never allow.

                  2) The allies forged the document, which again would need evidence going for it and again the same thing would not have happened. They wouldn’t have wrote about his torture.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 6:46 pm

                • You wrote: “As Hoess said in his memoir: “The doors were made airtight and we knocked some holes in the ceiling through which we could throw in the gas crystals.”
                  End quote

                  Hoess was tortured until he agreed to write whatever his captors told him to write. I wrote about this on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/History/Articles/RudolfHoess.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 3, 2016 @ 6:59 pm

                • “Hoess was tortured until he agreed to write whatever his captors told him to write.”

                  That is simply not true, the poles were in no business of doing such a thing. As Zimmerman states in his essay on the memoir:

                  “If there was an attempt by his Polish captors to falsify these memoirs or to have Höss lie, this information would have never appeared.”

                  Hoess wrote: “During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear.”

                  http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/hoess-memoirs/

                  This is a theory I already discussed in the comment that you have replied to. The allies making a forgery doesn’t make sense ether as they wouldn’t have included this ether if they wrote the memoir themselves.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 7:14 pm

                • DH..If you were tortured like Hoess you would of done the same thing.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 7:47 pm

                • “DH..If you were tortured like Hoess you would of done the same thing.”

                  Hmm, well there are a large number of variables to account for.

                  I haven’t ran a death camp.

                  I haven’t murdered any people.

                  I haven’t complained about my captors.

                  I haven’t committed a crime and then blame everyone else but myself.

                  It’s not my experience, but as I have explained if the allies were trying to force Hoess to write his memoir he wouldn’t be allow to include that he was tortured.

                  If the allies personally made this memoir they as well wouldn’t include the torture by the Brits and would most likely have him confirm the 3,000,000 death toll.

                  Also lets just take into account a few things.

                  1) No evidence exists that the Poles tortured him to write the memoir. Only the speculation of FG, Tal, and possibly yourself Jim.

                  2) what would Hoess have to gain from writing it? He was personally already sentenced to death!

                  Perhaps his family was threatened! Which again isn’t true, they were only threatened with deportation as a method to locate Hoess.

                  3) Hoess daughter Brigitte is well aware of her fathers torture and does not deny the events of Auschwits, she believes the death toll to be lower then current statistics though. She has been told that Hoess confessed to murdering millions but as explained she mentions his torture, though he still admits to killing 1.13 million in his memoir. Ether way Brigitte’s story is that Hoess was forced to run this extermination program despite the more reasonable answer that Hoess just did it because he was ordered to. She however does not mention any threats direct at the family on the part of the poles.

                  So we are left with only speculation that doesn’t add up. I personally don’t have much to say about if I would to the same as Hoess, though Jamie McCarthy from THHP/Nizkor does have something on the matter of Hoess’s torture:

                  “In any case, Hoess’ memoirs, written _after_ sentence had been passed
                  (and while there was certainly no torture going on), provide much more
                  valuable insight. In them, he recounts episodes of gassing, gives his
                  rationale for the death figures he cites, whines about how stupid his
                  captors are, blames everyone but himself and his family, indulges in
                  antisemitic and anti-Polish stereotypes, and generally writes pretty much
                  what you’d expect a condemned Nazi leader of a death camp to write — if
                  he weren’t being tortured.”

                  http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/h/hoess.rudolf.ferdinand/ftp.cgi?people/h/hoess.rudolf.ferdinand//on-torture

                  We again though come to this conclusion Jim. Think Jim think.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 8:18 pm

                • Keep dreaming DH….
                  http://www.rense.com/general68/hoss.htm

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 8:25 pm

                • “Keep dreaming DH….
                  http://www.rense.com/general68/hoss.htm
                  JR”

                  Lol Jim, do you have any mental disabilities? Cause this is about “How the British Obtained The Confessions Of Rudolf Höss”, not “How the Polish Forced Rudolf Hoess to write his Memoirs”.

                  No one denies that Hoess was tortured, but we do see selective reasoning here on the part of Robert. He relies mostly on two sources:

                  A) Rupert Butler whom states he witnessed Hoess being beaten, he says nothing about Hoess being fed a story.

                  And B) a piece of hearsay that Robert has refused to reveal to the world.

                  These both are the two things that deniers like yourself say cannot be used for evidence.

                  The first one is an eyewitness and the other is hearsay. Two flimsy excuses that again do not contradict my point what so ever. The piece you link doesn’t prove the memoirs are forged ether.

                  Exactly showing your inability to formulate an argument Jim.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 8:40 pm

                • Hoess was tortured……that’s the point….lied for whatever reason……
                  Pretty simple not rocket science.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 8:44 pm

                • “Hoess was tortured……that’s the point….lied for whatever reason……
                  Pretty simple not rocket science.
                  JR”

                  Jim, it’s actually not that simple… Your argument goes that Hoess was tortured and lied for “whatever reason” which needs to be explain.

                  The issue is again he “lied for” some “reason”, but your not even sure what he “lied” for. Hoess had nothing to gain from writing his memoirs and in them he only confirmed areas of his confessions.

                  Mind Hoess was only tortured for his confession with the Brit. And he stated in his memoir that he could not remember what was on the statement. In his interrogation with the Americans Hoess corroborated his first confession and this time he wasn’t tortured!

                  He then went on to write his memoir with nothing to gain after being sentenced to death. In which he confirmed areas of his confessions and corrected the death toll he originally stated, say that he had gotten the 2.5 million estimate from Eichmann whom as well declined this number as accurately reflecting the death toll of Auschwits, which was written in his own memoir as well.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 8:52 pm

                • Hoess lied except it.
                  https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7633

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 8:57 pm

                • Lol Berg is the best, though he’s posting at the most restrictive forum on the planet.

                  That aside let’s look at his points:

                  “Hoess had been brutally tortured for days after his capture and, perhaps even more important to him personally, his wife and children were in great danger as well.”

                  His family wasn’t placed in any harms way compared to Hoess. Yes Hoess was beat but no one denies this.

                  “That never happened, folks, Hoess LIED! Does Muehlenkamp concede that this “testimony” from Hoess is a major problem for the hoax? Not likely!”

                  This point doesn’t make sense though, as Hoess wouldn’t have a reason to lie. It again much be demonstrated which Berg does not do here. His argument is as follows:

                  1) The witnesses died within a few minutes.

                  2) No discoloration of the bodies.

                  First off, Berg hasn’t explained when the bodies start to change to their red tint. Something he commonly avoids. It as well most likely takes the same variables as CO where it highly depends on ones health. We have seen no demonstration or prepose as to why Hoess lied and another pathetic run to by Jim considering he cannot argue for himself.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 9:24 pm

                • So Hoess lied isn’t that the point? His ridiculously high numbers of deaths ( 3 million) in Auschwitz is nonsense. Notice no comment about that from you. Opps! Off by quite a bit there sorry my mistake!
                  Are you still a cheerleader for him still. You and your troll HoloHuxster buddies have been exposed
                  as liars and you think you Holohoaxers are one step ahead of us but in reality you’re ten steps back…good luck with that. Even some die hard HoloHoaxers writers won’t rely on his lies today.
                  I find it interesting when showing who all the HoloHoax liars are you tend to dismiss them as no big deal. Talk about covering over your tracks, and only telling half the story.
                  Why do you dismiss all the blatantly false liars? Too many to list here….Revisionist don’t knowingly lie but Your HoloHoaxer buddies do. What do they have to gain by lying? Cha-ching cha ching!

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 4, 2016 @ 10:29 am

                • Here we go with Jim not understanding how an argument should be structured. Just cause I don’t believe people like the Diamond shitter are actual witnesses doesn’t mean I cannot use people like Hoess, whose testimony is corroborated with broads and others.

                  Jim ignores that Hoess said the death tolls he testified to were from Eichmann, and he again stated that he felt this number was to high. Hoess in his memoir stated the death toll was 1.13 million.

                  “Notice no comment about that from you. Opps! Off by quite a bit there sorry my mistake!”

                  Or not. Jim as already explained, Hoess has recanted these high death tolls. So again the cards are not in your favor.

                  As explained Hoess’s testimony fits well with others.

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-reliable-and-authentic-is-broad.html?m=1

                  As explained Hoess describes the conversion of Krema 1 and there are no windows in the morgue as you claim. So we have yet to see anything from you. More on this later:

                  “Are you still a cheerleader for him still. You and your troll HoloHuxster buddies have been exposed”

                  For being “exposed” it’s quite funny. Your still unable to prove that Hoess lied, and your own reliance is on Berg. The argument that goes if they don’t mention any discoloration of the body, then they are a liar. Perhaps Jim could explain how long it takes for one to start shifting colors.

                  Is not as simple as Jim wants it to be. It’s not a simple “Hoess lied” type of story. He must demonstrate Hoess lied.

                  “as liars and you think you Holohoaxers are one step ahead of us but in reality you’re ten steps back…”

                  Never said this Jim… Revisionist are not stuck in the past… Only you are. Though I have said quite openly that I view you as a damned idiot. Whom uses logical fallacies for an argument.

                  “Even some die hard HoloHoaxers writers won’t rely on his lies today.”

                  Lol Jim demonstrates again to not knowing what in the hell he is talking about. We again wait for him to dabble into looking at witnesses fairly. And proving such a claim.

                  http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/hoess-memoirs/

                  “I find it interesting when showing who all the HoloHoax liars are you tend to dismiss them as no big deal.”

                  You have yet to show me any liar… You have shown some confused testimony, but that’s about it. The diamond shitter is an obvious liar, and I’m sure you know exactly who I am talking about. Another liar is Braha Rauffmann whom claims to have survived Belzec… Only two witnesses are known to have survived. Reder being one of them.

                  “Why do you dismiss all the blatantly false liars?”

                  We see Jim not understanding something very simple. Corroboration is needed and a few holes here and there do not mean a witnesses is a liar, it means that a witness is conflated their testimony and as Lucy Dawidowicz wrote:

                  “Many thousands of oral histories by survivors recounting their experiences exist in countries and archives around the world. Their quality and usefulness vary significantly according to the informant’s memory, grasp of events, insights and of course accuracy.”

                  And sure testimony can be unreliable, but other sources can be unreliable as well. Remember historian James Mace?

                  “Memory is truly an unreliable source, but so are all the other sources in one way or another, and sometimes oral history, a pretty well-established discipline, can tell us things we cannot otherwise find out.”

                  If everyone remembers holes in the roof of Krema 1 then holes didn’t exist. It’s that simple, just as if witnesses don’t remember Taugers massive rationing and relief program for the Holodomor it then obviously doesn’t exist.

                  http://www.artukraine.com/famineart/hrussia4.htm

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 12:47 pm

                • Time to expose the lies!
                  Holocaust liar Dario Gabbai

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 4, 2016 @ 12:31 pm

                • You wrote: “Holocaust liar Dario Gabbai”

                  I wrote about Dario Gabbai on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/dario-gabbai/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 4, 2016 @ 1:42 pm

                • You wrote: ” as I have explained if the allies were trying to force Hoess to write his memoir he wouldn’t be allow to include that he was tortured.”

                  As I have explained in this blog post, the British Jews were proud of their torture sessions and they wanted Hoess to include this information in what he was forced to write.
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/confession-of-rudolf-hoess/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 4, 2016 @ 7:44 am

                • “As I have explained in this blog post, the British Jews were proud of their torture sessions and they wanted Hoess to include this information in what he was forced to write.”

                  FG, Hoess wrote the memoir while he was under the captivity of the Poles. Not the British and Americas. The argument he was forced to write his memoir under the Brits is a down right idiocy and itself bunk.

                  No revisionist writing claims his tormentors were Jews ether. The writer of the original answer to question 19/66 made it up and it was later removed because of how ludicrous it really was.

                  http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/qar19.html

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 9:31 am

                • Hoess wrote enough absurd stuff about atrocity propaganda that any sensible person would know it was fake, i.e., amount of bodies crammed into tiny chamber, Diesel carbon monoxide, number killed at Auschwitz, even Hilberg said Hoess was unreliable. When I agrue about the Holohoax, my main point is the absurdity of using Zyklon (especially pouring it through holes in the ceiling), absurd, contradictory “witness” statements, logistics of cremation. Best short book on the holohoax is “Giant with Feet of Clay” which examines Hilberg’s evidence.

                  Comment by 666isMONEY — November 4, 2016 @ 9:39 am

                • “Hoess wrote enough absurd stuff about atrocity propaganda that any sensible person would know it was fake”

                  Oh really? Have you read his memoir? He has issues in his testimony, sure. Let’s go over what you claim though.

                  “amount of bodies crammed into tiny chamber”

                  Which again it’s true, but no one Denys this… He has exaggerated numbers which again happens with testimony, was is important though is testimony tells us what we otherwise could not find out.

                  “Diesel carbon monoxide”

                  Eh, a Diesel engine is able to be modified, ether way he personally did not run Treblinka from what we know they used petrol according to the engine operator. Turn to the HC white paper for confirmation on my claim.

                  “number killed at Auschwitz”

                  The number provided by Hoess totals to 1.13 million, he said he regarded 2.5 million as to high.

                  “even Hilberg said Hoess was unreliable.”

                  One much specify what Hilberg is talking about, the confessions or the memoirs. It’s not that simple and this could as well be regarded as being dishonest from what he has said.

                  “When I agrue about the Holohoax, my main point is the absurdity of using Zyklon (especially pouring it through holes in the ceiling)”

                  Needs to be specified, there is more to it then that. What do you describe as “poured in”. The Germans had the ability to remove the Zyklon while it was still releasing.

                  “contradictory “witness” statements”

                  Memory is truly not a perfectly reliable source and we much look for corroboration in the testimony. This is what Pressac and other historians say. Small contradictions don’t mean anything.

                  “logistics of cremation”

                  In two muffles 94 corpses are burned in under 20 hours.

                  http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/gusen-cremation-timesheet/index.html

                  As well German documents say the ovens at Auschwitz could cremate around 4,756 corpses.

                  “Giant with Feet of Clay” is filled with misrepresentations… It’s really not worth the read.

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/05/jrgen-graf-is-liar.html?m=1

                  I read up to chapter 3 and lost interest.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 9:57 am

                • You wrote:”The Germans had the ability to remove the Zyklon while it was still releasing.”

                  What is your source for the above statement?
                  On this blog post, I wrote about how the gas pellets were poured in:

                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/07/31/auschwitz-survivor-claims-that-german-guard-refused-order-to-pour-zyklon-b-into-gas-chamber/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 4, 2016 @ 10:20 am

                • “What is your source for the above statement?”

                  You said you read pelts book? Correct? Josef Erber describes being able to remove the Zyklon from the wire mesh columns, pelts drawing presented inside case for Auschwitz shows this mechanism as well.

                  “These were encased with steel mesh wire and inside there was a tin canister with a low rim. Attached to this tin was a wire by which it could be pulled up to the roof. When the lids were lifted, one could pull up the tin canister and shake the gas crystals into it. Then the canister was lowered, and the lid closed.”

                  I cannot remember the page of Pelts diagram and will have to check later.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 10:36 am

                • The wire mesh thing is absurd, how did they dispose of it after pulling it up . . . what a mess, what a lie. Would have used the Zyklon circulation device.

                  Comment by 666isMONEY — November 4, 2016 @ 10:41 am

                • Lol, still waiting for your source on Hilberg.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 12:48 pm

                • Source on Hilberg is at the Zundel trials on cross examination Hilberg admitted Gerstein was not a reliable source, I thought it was Hoess, neither are reliable, I get them mixed up

                  Comment by 666isMONEY — November 4, 2016 @ 1:01 pm

                • “Source on Hilberg is at the Zundel trials on cross examination Hilberg admitted Gerstein was not a reliable source, I thought it was Hoess, neither are reliable, I get them mixed up”

                  Lol thanks for proving my points about Jim and his “research”. He takes everything at first sight with merit when it supports is own beliefs. It’s really sad and proves he’s an idiot. You have also shown the failure of human memory but that it as well can be accurate. You didn’t connect the right person with the story your were pushing but you again had the main gist down.

                  This aside I’m sure you are getting this some Graf again. A revisionist whom has lost all interest in the truth.

                  To speak on Hilberg though, The issue of him saying Gerstein being unreliable isn’t exactly true. I do personally admit that Gerstein conflates a lot! Though his numbers for people being held in the chamber have already been tested by Provan, so again access to needed support would be needed for Hilburg. The thing Hilberg actually admitted to was that Gerstein had exaggerated large portions of his report, which one should expect, considering he was trying to recall something he had only seen for a day. Sites that he would not be familiar with, and his numbers were completely based on memory. If you haven’t read it Neo-Nazi Mythania deals with a lot of the issues with Gerstein, and THHP uploaded a online copy. I’m sure you could read it though the web archive. I actually own a physical copy.

                  As for neither being “reliable” this is simply horses shit.

                  On Hoess’s memoir:

                  http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/hoess-memoirs/

                  On Gerstein:

                  https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/gr3-gerstein-report-sound/

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 8:38 pm

                • DH…complete nonsense as usual….
                  Now for the truth about Gerstein

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 4, 2016 @ 9:48 pm

                • Jim, again Gurstein visited the site for a day… He’s going to exaggerate a bit. What he has said though has been confirmed to an extent by Provan, who was a revisionist at one point:

                  http://holocaust.skeptik.net/documents/provan_gerstein.html

                  Provan found that the average weight between him and his test subjects.

                  Gurstein estimates the average weight to be 77 pounds.

                  Provan found an average weight between the groups he used to have been 73 pounds. Provan as well stated that he was more then able to for that many people in the required space by making half of them children, the exact same thing that Gurstein did:

                  “The people are stepping on each other’s feet, 700 to 800 persons to 25 square meters [82 square feet], 45 cubic meters [1,590 cubic feet]. I make an estimate . . . half are children . . . Wirth is right, if the SS men push a little, one can cram 750 persons into 45 cubic meters! And the SS men push them, with their horsewhips and compel them to enter, as many as physically possible. The doors close.”

                  Though despite this one cannot remove the fact of exaggeration on Gursteins part, but as browning says:

                  “Many aspects of Gerstein’s testimony are unquestionably problematic. Several statements he attributes to Globocnik are clearly exagerrated or false, and it is not clear whether Gerstein or Globocnik was the faulty source. In other statements, such as the height of the piles of shoes and clothing at Belzec and Treblinka, Gerstein himself is clearly the source of exaggeration. Gerstein also added grossly exaggerated claims about matters to which he was not an eyewitness, such as that a total of 25 million Jews and others were gassed. But in the essential issue, namely that he was in Belzec and witnessed the gassing of a transport of Jews from Lwow, his testimony is fully corroborated by Pfannenstiel. It is also corroborated by other categories of witnesses from Belzec.”

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 5, 2016 @ 7:01 am

                • You wrote: “I do personally admit that Gerstein conflates a lot! Though his numbers for people being held in the chamber have already been tested by Provan, so again access to needed support would be needed for Hilburg. The thing Hilberg actually admitted to was that Gerstein had exaggerated large portions of his report,…”

                  I have written two blog posts, which were tagged Gerstein: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/kurt-gerstein/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 5, 2016 @ 7:02 am

                • You wrote: “Have you read his [Hoess] memoir? He has issues in his testimony, sure.

                  I wrote about the confession of Hoess on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/the-confession-of-rudolf-hoess-the-commandant-of-auschwitz/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 4, 2016 @ 10:29 am

                • “I wrote about the confession of Hoess on this blog”

                  That’s great, but it doesn’t change his memoir at all.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 10:36 am

              • You wrote: “Sort of like SS-Unterscharfuehrer Wilhelm Bahr did at Neuengamme.”

                Neuengamme is one of the few camps that I have never visited, but I do have a section on my website about this camp.

                http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Neuengamme/index.html

                Comment by furtherglory — November 3, 2016 @ 6:46 pm

                • Interesting…

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 6:47 pm

      • I’m not up for an Easter-egg hunt. If you care to give us the URL, I’ll click on it.

        Otherwise, I’m going to save that kind of effort for debunking Holocaust lies.

        Comment by Jett Rucker — October 27, 2016 @ 1:26 pm

        • It is honestly a minute long search. “Nizkor Kraków report”

          I also provided a link to THHP’s upload.

          Comment by Denying-History — October 27, 2016 @ 4:41 pm

        • Not sure how it debunks the holocaust…

          Comment by Denying-History — October 27, 2016 @ 4:41 pm

    • If can be read here:
      http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/

      Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 7:01 pm

  4. I’m sure DH will find some way of getting around the facts on this one…LOL
    Had to fudge the record when the facts are against ya….
    But then again Krema 1 was there as an educational tool to show how not to fake a homicidal gas chamber.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 9:10 am

    • I don’t know Jim, maybe you should read the Kraków report and learn HCN is water soluble.

      Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:12 am

    • As for Krema 1 I have explained it and don’t plan to go on about it.

      Just like the 3 idea you have said

      1) teeth not breaking well despite the fact they are venerable to temperatures of 1,100*f

      2) That the Brits who tortured Hoess were Jewish. A nonsense assertion that even the IHR dropped after a while to look more professional.

      3) That somehow admitting the chamber was altered post war for educational and most definitely memorial purposes somehow means no gassings happened in it at all… Shows how idiotic denier logic is.

      Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:18 am

  5. I swear, you have some obsession about my comments…

    Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:08 am

    • You wrote: “I swear, you have some obsession about my comments…”

      I have an obsession about your comments because a comment by you goes up every 4 minutes. From the time that you get up in the morning, until you go to bed at night, a comment goes up every 4 minutes.

      You never quote the previous comment, which you are answering, so a person who is reading your comment has to go to the previous comment to see what you are writing about. Note that I began this comment by quoting your comment.

      There are other readers of my blog who are e-mailing me to tell me that I should ban you from commenting on my blog. IOW, there are other readers of my blog who are upset by your constant comment sessions.

      Comment by furtherglory — October 26, 2016 @ 9:20 am

      • Every 4 minutes huh? Last time I checked I just reply when ever someone replies to me. My phone alerts me when someone replies. Large gaps exist and it only takes a moment to respond.

        As for never quoting things I will give a shit when you start enforcing this same rule against everyone. I have only seen you complain about when I don’t quote people. How about you stop being so selective.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:23 am

      • Here FG, can you tell me their number one complaint?

        Is it my use of the word “idiot” directed at Jim?

        Is it how I don’t always quote what I’m responding to?

        Is it they cannot handle a dissenting opinion?

        Please explain.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 9:40 am

        • You wrote: “can you tell me their number one complaint?”

          The number one complaint is that you spend too many hours commenting on my blog.

          The number two complaint is that your comments are not about anything that I have written on my blog.

          I have just now realized that you get an alert on your iPhone when a comment goes up on my blog, but you don’t get the text of the comment, so it is not possible for you to quote the comment to which you are responding.

          I started my blog 6 years ago before all these problems existed.

          Comment by furtherglory — October 26, 2016 @ 10:44 am

          • 1) Thanks, I don’t think I will stop commenting how I do… I don’t really spend more then 2 to 3 minutes on a comment.

            2) That is understandable, but I don’t always read the median posts. The mediums I read Hardly ever talk about the holocaust, and News stories from groups like CBS generally get the story wrong. An example is Elie who claims he was liberated at buchenwald… Though the media sometimes says it. Was Auschwitz or Dachau.

            As for the phone comments, the alerts are provided via the application that one can download. You can view the text but my phone generally doesn’t allow me to select and copy the text from the comment.

            As for the problem, it’s not always handy, but I can say that Jim as well comments often from his phone.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 11:21 am

            • You wrote: “Elie [Wiesel] who claims he was liberated at buchenwald… Though the media sometimes says it. Was Auschwitz or Dachau.”

              Elie finally admitted, just before his death, that he was never in any camp. His whole story was a complete lie.

              Comment by furtherglory — October 26, 2016 @ 11:42 am

              • Really, Elie admitted it was all lie huh? Mind providing a source?

                Besides Yeagers email, as I don’t accept this as evidence… It only shows he didn’t care to respond to deniers.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 1:31 pm

                • You wrote: “Really, Elie admitted [that he was never in a concentration camp] it was all lie huh? Mind providing a source?”

                  I have searched for a source, and have not found one yet. However, this was widely reported, including my blog post about it:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/elie-wiesel-admits-that-he-has-no-concentration-camp-tattoo/

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 26, 2016 @ 3:57 pm

                • “I received an e-mail this morning in which I was alerted to a new blog post by Carolyn Yeager entitled “Elie admits he doesn’t have tattoo A7713.””

                  I am not looking for Yeagers email. I have read this page before and it has nothing going for it.

                  Yeagers argument is as follows:

                  “Yet by refusing to show it to the public for the past 60 years, he is as good as admitting that he does not have it.”

                  This is not an admission, this is him not responding to deniers. This issue has been addressed at skeptic.

                  http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=531028#p531028

                  I have only seen 1 bit of proof on the part of deniers and its mostly awkward shots from a video shot in the 1990’s. They use very shoddy low quality video as a means of an argument, but they always seem highly concentrated light wise. I attack the reliability of the only shot I take seriously here.

                  http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=525014#p525014

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 4:22 pm

              • The whole Holocaust story is a lie….it’s just allied propaganda started by the allies that came about because they needed to take the blame off of their killing of thousands if not millions of innocent Germans by using a specially made up extermination story to make the general public feel sorry for the Jews for all the so called suffering they went through.
                There had to be a bad guy to put the blame on and Hitler was the man to do it too.
                Problem is, there is not one main Holocaust story to use to show a full scale policy of killing the Jews. ….there are thousands disjointed half baked testimonies that contradict each other, and actually are impossible to duplicate in some sort of testing ground.

                So we have to believe all the lies and misinformation or we become a holocaust denier, hater, racist, you name it……plain old BAD GUY!
                And why? Because we don’t believe that 6 million Jews were signaled out for execution…..
                How do we get straddled with being called all these slanderous, and defamatory, terms when we are saying less Jews died.
                You would think they would be overjoyed to hear less of their TRIBE died. Nope! The Jews are enamored with death and without them being the focus of this world shaking (non) event, they would be a nothing people today. No victim hood, no power.
                Yet they have through pinpoint propaganda and misinformation made themselves the most victimized and abused people on this earth today.

                What they don’t know is Hitler did them a favor by putting them in the camps because most of them survived to tell their stories.
                If Hitler only knew that the Jews would turn this unfortunate rounding of them up and put out of the way in the camps out of the way of the war, and danger, to a full frontal attack of abuse I’m sure he would of done things differently.
                I guess thats what you get for being a nice guy.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — October 26, 2016 @ 1:46 pm

                • “The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove.”

                  Get to work Jim.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 26, 2016 @ 4:25 pm

                • I don’t have to prove the Holohoax happened you do….you’ve failed as usual with all your nonsense.
                  Speaking about Hilberg he’s just another HoloHuxster like yourself…
                  Not that you read any revisionist material…you seem to like like fantasy stories.

                  http://www.truedemocracy.net/td-18/38.html

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 10:31 am

                • Hilberg is taken apart by this excellent publication below ….
                  DH won’t read it because he has all the answers….he and his HoloHuxster buddies think they can spin their HoloHoax nonsense and get away with it.
                  http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=3

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 10:34 am

                • Jim again creating a Strawman, and again showing he is unable to defend himself.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 9:11 pm

                • I already explained to you that I will not have long discussions with you because you are a waste of time.
                  I put a link up for that’s very informative and that’s all I’m going to do for you anybody that could read the Holocaust handbooks and not GET IT about the HoloHoax must have some severe mental problems.
                  I do notice that you will not discuss Krema1 in Auschwitz and I can understand why especially when you have 5 or 6 different people saying that there different amount of holes in the roof…. it goes from 1 to 6 how about… pick a number LOL
                  How you can honestly defend such nonsense because that’s where the so-called death weapon ZB was thrown onto the ground and poof all these people were killed in 10 minutes. So what was it 1 or 6 holes enquiring Minds would like to know. Imagine being on a court case when they couldn’t determine how many shots were fired at the scene.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 4, 2016 @ 7:28 am

                • You wrote: ” do notice that you will not discuss Krema1 in Auschwitz and I can understand why especially when you have 5 or 6 different people saying that there different amount of holes in the roof…. it goes from 1 to 6 how about… pick a number LOL”

                  I wrote about the number of holes on the roof on this blog post:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/how-many-holes-on-the-roof-of-a-gas-chamber-does-it-take-to-gas-a-room-full-of-jews/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 4, 2016 @ 8:07 am

                • “I already explained to you that I will not have long discussions with you because you are a waste of time.”

                  Which is bullshit, and you know it. It as well shows that you are a coward and unable to defend your position, though you most likely use it to prevent yourself from looking like an idiot from all the claims you make.

                  “I put a link up for that’s very informative and that’s all I’m going to do for you anybody that could read the Holocaust handbooks and not GET IT about the HoloHoax must have some severe mental problems.”

                  Which is a gish gallop, again a logical fallacy.

                  http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop

                  You link to something and call it fact when it’s not.

                  “anybody that could read the Holocaust handbooks and not GET IT about the HoloHoax must have some severe mental problems.”

                  Lol there is nothing to get Jim, their contradictions and inability to make a good explanation for the Vergasungskeller document shows their quality.

                  “I do notice that you will not discuss Krema1 in Auschwitz and I can understand why especially when you have 5 or 6 different people saying that there different amount of holes in the roof…. it goes from 1 to 6 how about… pick a number LOL”

                  I have discussed it, and it’s quite simple. There is:

                  A) no window in the chamber like you claim

                  B) the doors were made air tight.

                  As for the number of holes, it’s a total of 3, something which I have explained. Though the number actually goes from 2 to 6. Only one witness says 6 holes existed as Filip took some things from broad. Ether way the perpetrator stark was describing the number used at once. The number is quite obviously 3 based on the testimony of both Grabner and Aumeier. The 4 chimney argument doesn’t have much going for it, the location itself is very sloppy.

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/02/on-number-of-zyklon-b-introduction.html?m=0

                  4 chimneys were ordered in 41, but they could also be translated to ventilation flap as mentioned in the essay above.

                  If you haven’t read it the evidence for the issue of the holes is well discussed in Mazal, McCarthy, Daniel et al.

                  http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/holes-report/holes2.shtml

                  “How you can honestly defend such nonsense because that’s where the so-called death weapon ZB was thrown onto the ground and poof all these people were killed in 10 minutes.”

                  Well Jim, there is more to it then that. Humans have something called natural body heat, clothing does not. As also mentioned in the pelt report:

                  “Dawidowski noted that the gas chambers were either pre-heated with portable stoves or, in the case of crematoria 2 and 3, by warm air generated by the ovens.”

                  That aside Hoess does provide some information on the holes, but the story he directly tells isn’t fully accurate and was an involuntary error on his part. He does though confirm holes existed just like all the other witnesses. Pressac details the accuracy of accounts for the crematorium in technique and operation, showing events that witnesses describe. Like Muller mentioning the break down and repair of the chimney.

                  https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0126.shtml

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 9:22 am

                • Lol, totally Jim. I ‘obviously’ don’t read revisionist material yet knew that Mattogno rejects Leuchters report for Majdanek and that Mattogno says the Bone mill was actually a Ball mill. I totally don’t read revisionist material yet I know Irving and David Cole both claim the pipes were added post war at Majdanek a theory that Mattogno as well rejects.

                  I know Mattogno claims the Vergasungskeller document is referring to a disinfection chamber in Krema 2 and that he sites the order for two disinfection ovens as proof. Despite the fact they were hot air furnaces and don’t use poison gas there by defeating the prepose of his own explanation.

                  If I didn’t read revisionist material then how would I know that in hoax of the 20th century Butz claims the Vergasungskeller is says that morgue 1 was used for converting Coke to a gas state to fuel the ovens… Which doesn’t make sense because the ovens use SOLID Coke for the cremation of bodies.

                  If I didn’t read revisionist works then how would I know that Mattogno claims a body in the Topf ovens could cremate 1 body per hour?

                  You only destroy your own point.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 3, 2016 @ 9:10 pm

                • I guess you are dummer than I thought.

                  NONE ARE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH…..NONE ARE AS HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED AS THOSE WHO FALSELY BELIEVE THEY ARE FREE…… NONE ARE SO DEAF AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO HEAR THE TRUTH THAT REFUTES THEIR DOGMA, AND THE LIES THAT THEY HOLD SO DEAR. NONE ARE SO CRAVEN AS THOSE WHO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH…….AND NOTHING IS WORSE THAN A COWARD WHO TEACHES PROPAGANDA AND LIES TO OUR YOUTH.

                  You should be proud of yourself.

                  And let’s not forget a good scripture from the Bible
                  2nd Thessalonians 2:11
                  and for this cause God shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 10:03 pm

                • 😄 Jim quoted the bible as if it proves a point of his. Keep living in denial Jim, when you decide to read both sides you may realize you are barking up the wrong tree.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 6:29 am

                • Maybe once Jim demonstrates what I have said is incorrect then we can talk about my apparent ‘insolence’ of the subject matter, Jim needs to show what I have said is wrong.

                  He hasn’t. He has only quoted a bible reference and plays like it somehow refutes my argument.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 7:10 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: