Scrapbookpages Blog

October 28, 2016

How many prisoners were murdered by the Nazis at the Majdanek camp?

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: , — furtherglory @ 7:22 am

The answer to the question, in the title of my blog post today, depends upon what day and what year you are talking about.

According to the Majdanek museum guidebook, which I purchased in 1998, the camp was initially called the Concentration Camp at Lublin (Konzentrationslager Lublin); then the name was changed to Prisoner of War Camp at Lublin (Kriegsgefangenenlager der Waffen-SS Lublin), but in Feb. 1943, the name reverted back to Concentration Camp. Throughout its existence, Majdanek received transports of Prisoners of War, including a few Americans, according to the guidebook.

Although the first prisoners at Majdanek were Russian Prisoners of War, who were transferred to the camp from a barbed wire enclosure at Chelm, the camp soon became a detention center for Jews after the “Final Solution of the Jewish Question” was planned at the Wannsee Conference on January 20, 1942.

Mass transports of Jews began arriving at the Majdanek camp, beginning in April 1942, during the same time period that the Auschwitz II camp, which was originally a POW camp for Soviet soldiers, was being converted into an extermination camp for Jews.

Double fence around the Majdanek camp

Double fence around the Majdanek camp

Photo credit: Simon Robertson

 

 

 

 

 

The Majdanek concentration camp, in the Polish city of Lubin, was in operation from October 1, 1941 to July 23, 1944 when it was liberated by soldiers of the Soviet Union.

In 1998, I visited the site of the former Majanek camp, where I purchased a book,  entitled  “Majdanek,” by Jozef Marszalek, at the Visitor’s Center.

According to this book, the actual names of only 47,890 prisoners are known, including 7,441 women prisoners.

According to the 1998 Museum guidebook, only 41% of the 300,000 prisoners, who were brought to the camp, were Jewish, which would mean that around 123,000 Jews were brought to Majdanek and approximately 59,00 of them died, if the latest figures claimed by Tomasz Kranz are correct. Most of the Jews sent to Majdanek were from the Lublin area, according to the Museum booklet.

The Majdanek camp was also a labor camp; the women worked in the clothing warehouses and a shoe repair shop. The men were engaged in constructing buildings for the SS headquarters of Operation Reinhard at Majdanek.

In his book, Marszalek wrote that the prisoners at Majdanek were from the following 28 countries: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the USSR, the United States of America, and Yugoslavia.

Marszalek wrote that Polish citizens were 59.8% of the total, followed by citizens of the USSR at 19.8%, Czechoslovakia at 13.3%, the German Reich at 4% and France at 1.7%.

All the other countries put together accounted for only 1% of the total. There was a total of 54 ethnic groups represented, including 25 different ethnic groups from the Soviet Union and 4 ethnic groups from Yugoslavia.

The Lublin Jews, who were unable to work, were sent to the Belzec death camp. All the prisoners at Majdanek were required to work.

According to information in the Museum guidebook, there were around 43,000 Jews, in the Lublin district, who were brought to Majdanek and shot on November 3rd, 4th, and 5th in 1943,  These victims were brought to Majdanek from other camps, such as Poniatowa and Trawniki, and they were not registered in the camp.

A memorial plaque near the Majdanek Mausoleum states that 18,000 Jews were shot at Majdanek on November 3, 1943 and buried in mass graves, which were later dug up, so the bodies could be burned.

102 Comments »

  1. FG, I’ve contacted Wolf via Facebook.

    I wanted to pass this along on his behalf, he is still alive but is not in good health. I’ve passed along your regards, I will keep up with him and let you know how he is doing.
    Jeff

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — October 29, 2016 @ 12:59 am

    • You wrote: “I’ve contacted Wolf via Facebook.”

      Please give him my regards, and tell him that I am doing well. Tell him that we miss him and would like him to come back and make comments here.

      Comment by furtherglory — October 29, 2016 @ 9:15 am

    • You wrote: “I’ve contacted Wolf via Facebook.”

      If you contact him again, tell him that I am doing well. Here’s my secret for good health: One six ounce glass of red wine every night and one 12 ounce cup of black coffee every morning. I eat a bowl of yogurt with fresh strawberries and chopped walnuts every morning for breakfast. I eat fish every day for lunch. I never eat past 6 o’clock at night, and I go to bed at 8 o’clock.

      This routine works for me. I am never sick, thank God.

      Comment by furtherglory — October 29, 2016 @ 11:04 am

  2. FG only 74,000 Jews were sent to Majdanek according to Kranz. Of which 15,000 were transited to other camps. That’s a death toll of about 59 to 60,000 Jewish wise.

    10 to 11,000 names exist in the death records plus the other 8 to 9,000 we get Kranz 19,000 non-Jewish deaths.

    Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 11:28 am

    • On my website, I wrote the following:

      “In December 2005, the Museum at the Majdanek Memorial Site announced that Lublin scholar Tomasz Kranz has established that there was a total of 78,000 deaths at the Majdanek camp, including 59,000 Jewish deaths.

      You wrote: “only 74,000 Jews were sent to Majdanek according to Kranz. Of which 15,000 were transited to other camps. That’s a death toll of about 59 to 60,000 Jewish wise.”

      So we agree on something.

      Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 11:46 am

      • So how did they die? Drinking carbonated soda….LOL

        JR

        Comment by Jim Rizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 11:49 am

        • No, they were listening to your comedy skits. A death worse then gassing.

          Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 12:11 pm

      • Your blog post says 123,000 Jews were sent to Majdanek. This number isn’t correct. We agree that Kranz says 59,000 deaths though.

        I think the museum stands on 150,000 people being sent to the camp now, it’s really hard to tell cause of the destruction of records. Ether way the death toll is somewhere around 78,000 in Majdanek (main camp) and 15,000 to 50,000 in all the other camps of Lublin. Total this would mean between 93,000 to 128,000 people were killed. The lower figure is most likely correct, and seems the most reasonable to me.p

        Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 12:09 pm

        • DH….again you quote all the figures for camp deaths and again I ask….how were they killed.
          Carbonated soda? Please elaborate and show logistically each step of the killing.
          Iove how you quote all these death figures but fail to so how the murder happened.
          Might need to do that if this ever had to go to court…..

          JR

          Comment by Jim Rizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 12:24 pm

          • Shootings, starvation, gassing, torture, and exhaustion.

            Gassings: 12,000 (Graf) – 15,000(SM)

            Shootings: 23,000 (SM) – 24,000 (Deduction)

            Other: 42,000

            Total: 78,000 (Kranz) – 80,000 (SM)

            Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 12:34 pm

            • DH….thanks for the breakdown….no show me where the shooting victims were buried.

              JR

              Comment by Jim Rizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 12:39 pm

              • The forest and near the ash mound.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 12:42 pm

                • So you say, DH. Where is the evidence? There is NONE.

                  Comment by Diane King — October 28, 2016 @ 12:45 pm

                • CO has no disinfection use.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 1:02 pm

                • You wrote: “Co has no disinfection use.”

                  What is CO, and what does it have to do with anything that we are discussing?

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 1:13 pm

                • Carbon monoxide.

                  5 Carbon Monoxide bottles were found by the Soviet’s… Carbon monoxide from these bottles went through the pipes which can be found in the chamber and was used for gassing prisoners.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 1:47 pm

                • DH… again complete nonsense I would think that if you were going to use CO2 kill these people you would need a lot more than those 5 bottles but of course you have to make the story work so the bottles are the story but to me it’s Preposterous could never happen the way you say it happened.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 1:49 pm

                • Jim, are you playing dumb or just plain stupid?

                  The bottles found by the Soviet’s did not say CO2 on them. They read Kohlenoxid, which as already provided is used for Carbon Monoxide.

                  Kohlenoxid. Bei 150 Atmosphären abgefüllt 8.7.42. Zenerwajn und Brenen. Berlin B.9. Getestet bei 225 Atmosphären. Leergewicht 75,8 kg. Volumen 40,6 Liter.”
                  (Translated back to German from Soviet text)

                  Zenerwajn und Brenen is possibly wrong and was meant to read Jennerwein und Brenner.

                  “Jennerwein und Brenner” were the cover names for Viktor Brack and Werner Blankenburg. They are the leading officials of T4.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 1:58 pm

                • Also just so you know Jim. Leuchter says the chambers at Majdanek were equipped for Carbon Monoxide gassings.

                  “Although chamber No. 1 is operational for carbon monoxide, it is poorly vented and not operational for HCN.” This, he claims, is proof of a Nazi gas chamber.”

                  Leuchter is preferably wrong though about HCN gassings.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 2:01 pm

                • Here is a description of the gas chambers in “Bath and Disinfection” Building Number One (barrack #41) at Majdanek, quoted from a guidebook which I purchased at the Visitor’s Center:

                  “The gas chambers were built of ceramic brick, covered with a ferro-concrete roof, and provided with a cement floor. The installation comprised three chambers: a large one (10 m x 5.5 m x 2 m) and two smaller ones (4.80 m x 3.60 x 2 m) as well as a cabin for the SS man who pumped doses of gas from steel cylinders into the chambers and watched through a small grated window (25 x 15 cm), the behavior of the victims. Two chambers, the large one and the southern smaller one, were equipped with devices for the use of carbon monoxide (CO). In the smaller one, there was a metal pipe, 40 mm in diameter, running along the walls above the floor. The gas got into the chamber through holes in the pipe. Cyclone B was poured into a special opening in the concrete roof.”

                  “The large chamber also had a metal pipe, 25 mm in diameter, fastened to one of the walls above the floor. As in the smaller chamber, the carbon monoxide from a steel cylinder got in through this pipe. In addition, there were two openings in the western wall, through which hot air (120 degrees C) was blown in by a ventilator from a stove placed on the outside of the chamber, which alone killed the victims and, at the same time, intensified the action of Cyclone B, since the lethal effect of the gas increased at a temperature of over 27 degrees C. The other small chamber, on the southern side, had only an opening in the roof to pour in Cyclone B. The massive metal doors to the chambers were air-tight, fastened by two bolts and iron bars.”

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 3:21 pm

                • The museum has revised its views of the chambers.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 8:42 pm

                • DH…..Great! Where are the pictures.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 1:04 pm

                • DH wrote;-

                  “The bottles found by the Soviet’s did not say CO2 on them. They read Kohlenoxid, which as already provided is used for Carbon Monoxide.

                  Kohlenoxid. Bei 150 Atmosphären abgefüllt 8.7.42. Zenerwajn und Brenen. Berlin B.9. Getestet bei 225 Atmosphären. Leergewicht 75,8 kg. Volumen 40,6 Liter.”
                  (Translated back to German from Soviet text)

                  Zenerwajn und Brenen is possibly wrong and was meant to read Jennerwein und Brenner.

                  “Jennerwein und Brenner” were the cover names for Viktor Brack and Werner Blankenburg. They are the leading officials of T4.

                  Now let’s get things clear;-

                  1) There is a published photo of these cylinders in existence, but we have to rely on the Soviets for their truthfulness in claiming that these were in fact found inside the Majdanek camp. ( and knowing the reputation of the Soviets when it comes to truth, then….well ! )

                  2) Is the wording on these cylinders identical to what you have stated above. Can anyone study the photo and read the complete wording for themselves, or do we have to accept the Soviet transcript ?

                  3) The translation back to German from the Soviet text sounds a bit suspicious to me anyway.

                  4) You say that the names ” Zenerwajn und Brenen are possibly wrong and was meant to read Jennerwein und Brenner “. What makes you come to the conclusion that these are possibly wrong. Is this just speculation on your part; and if so, why do you assume they refer to the latter names.

                  5) Where is the proof that the latter were cover names for the two officials involved in the T4 program.

                  6) If the two names are wrong, then what else could be wrong in the wording ?

                  Comment by Talbot — October 28, 2016 @ 2:55 pm

                • I’ve come to only one conclusion when dealing with anything coming from the Russians I don’t trust anything they say.
                  I mean honestly now, have they said anything that has been truthful and have they done anything that has been truthful. it seems like everything they touch is all corrupt and full of lies.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 3:27 pm

                • 1) There is no way the Soviet’s would have known about the T4 program. It’s rather clear the engravings from the published photo do not match the ones on the current CO2 bottles. As well enough exits to says CO gassings happened, and it only confirms the Soviet’s findings.

                  2) the wording is to close to the T4 programs bottles inscription. There is no escaping this and as has been stated before there is no way the Soviet’s would know what was engraved on the T4 bottles unless they actually found some.

                  3) your suspicious of everything cause you have an unbelievable confirmation Bias.

                  4) as stated its most likely a mistake on the part of the Soviet’s. Ether way you cannot escape the bottles were CO bottles.

                  5) SS-Oberfuehrer Viktor Brack (code-name “Jennerwein”), a civil servant on the Fuehrer Chancellery staff, was responsible for making the decisions as to who would be killed in the euthanasia program. Brack’s deputy was Werner Blankenburg (code-name “Brenner”), who also participated in the decisions. (Nazi Mass Murder 24; Friedlander 67)

                  6) mind this is only speculation, and it makes the most sense. The Soviet’s wouldn’t transcribe Kohlenoxid wrong, it has to much of a difference between it and “Kohlendioxyd oder Kohlensäureanhydrid”

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 8:40 pm

                • DH – response to your six points;-

                  ” 1) There is no way the Soviet’s would have known about the T4 program. It’s rather clear the engravings from the published photo do not match the ones on the current CO2 bottles. As well enough exits to says CO gassings happened, and it only confirms the Soviet’s findings.”

                  Yes, these are the inscriptions on the CO2 bottles that exist today in Majdanek, and by typing in “Majdanek gas cylinders bing.com/images”, there is a photo of five different size and type of cylinders that the Soviets claimed that they found there when they arrived back in 1944. ( There is some wording inscribed on these cylinders, but one can’t read what they say, nor if it is even written in German ) So, we are totally reliant on the truthfulness and honesty of the Soviets that what they have presented is correct.

                  2) ” the wording is to close to the T4 programs bottles inscription. There is no escaping this and as has been stated before there is no way the Soviet’s would know what was engraved on the T4 bottles unless they actually found some. ”

                  You say that the wording is “close” to the T4 program. Well, that maybe good enough for you, but us sceptics would ask why it is not exactly identical if the cylinders did in fact have a connection with T4.

                  3) your suspicious of everything cause you have an unbelievable confirmation Bias.

                  We have every right to be suspicious of Soviet and Polish evidence, because – remember – they were claiming for several years during the late 1940’s that up to 1.5 million people had been killed in Majdanek, and even officially presented this ridiculous total at various trials and tribunals.

                  4) “as stated its most likely a mistake on the part of the Soviet’s. Ether way you cannot escape the bottles were CO bottles.”

                  “A mistake on the part of the Soviets” – is that the best explanation for the discrepancies? And so there is no conclusive proof that these were CO cylinders – because even you admit there are mistakes in the evidence,

                  5) “SS-Oberfuehrer Viktor Brack (code-name “Jennerwein”), a civil servant on the Fuehrer Chancellery staff, was responsible for making the decisions as to who would be killed in the euthanasia program. Brack’s deputy was Werner Blankenburg (code-name “Brenner”), who also participated in the decisions. (Nazi Mass Murder 24; Friedlander 67)”.

                  Even if these two civil servants did have mysterious code-names allocated to them – why the names should be inscribed on gas cylinders (and incorrectly – I might add) is difficult to fathom.

                  6) ” mind this is only speculation, and it makes the most sense. The Soviet’s wouldn’t transcribe Kohlenoxid wrong, it has to much of a difference between it and “Kohlendioxyd oder Kohlensäureanhydrid. ”

                  Why wouldn’t the Soviets transcribe the words wrongly – after all, you yourself say that there are mistakes in the wording. I would claim that the Soviets had a very powerful reason to wrongly transcribe the words – and that is to fabricate evidence of horrific mass killing against their former bitter enemies !

                  Comment by Talbot — October 29, 2016 @ 6:59 am

                • Alright Tal, let’s start with your nonsense.

                  1) No one argues otherwise, but as explained their engravings do not match the ones found by the Soviet’s. As I have linked you to before in the past:

                  http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=517591#p517591

                  They are obviously not the same. And you again go to the truthfulness argument despite the revisionist evidence has no ground. The revisionist argument relies on these bottles being the same ones found by the Soviet’s. Or at least Hunts revisionist argument does, as well might Mattognos.

                  Sadly for them we have the admissions to the use of CO for gassings:

                  http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=541184#p541184

                  And the OPUS report of July 13, 1943, Kazimierz Kobuz (alias Kazimierz). Which states people were being poisoned by CO ever 10 minutes.

                  2) The wording again is to close to be a coincidence. It’s not identical but it again is something the Soviet’s wouldn’t have been able to create an connection to. Just to let Roberto spell it out for you:

                  “How could the Soviet or Polish-Soviet investigators in 1944 possibly have known about Aktion T4, let alone that the company labels “Jennerwein und Brenner” (which the investigators didn’t even transcribe correctly) were cover names for Viktor Brack and Werner Blankenburg – leading officials of “T4″? They obviously didn’t know that, and this in turn rules out the possibility that they invented the inscription on the bottles, which they transcribed verbatim albeit with some errors as concerns the company label.”
                  https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=25767#p25767

                  3) No denies the Soviet’s death tolls were wrong. As stated in pelts report for the Irving trial:

                  “On the basis of the capacity of the old incinerators and the new crematorium, the assumed capacity of the pyres both inside and outside the camp, the commission estimated that some 1.5 million people had been killed in the camp. This latter figure was found suspect from the beginning, and led in 1948 to a new, official estimate of 360,000 victims based on analysis of transports, lists of the dead, and the occupancy of the barracks.”

                  In the end this number turned out to be wrong and of the number actually sent to the camp is way smaller.

                  It still doesn’t change what they found CO wise and as I have said things only exist to confirm their transcription.

                  4) As already explained Tal, there is no ways the Soviet could have made the transcription up.

                  5) i.e. Quote from Roberto

                  They we’re also the heads of the program… And you fathoming things will most likely never happen.

                  6) As explained Tal, to much of a discrepancy would exist between the two. The transcription is well to close to the T4 bottle inscription. As well the confessions stand against such a conclusion.

                  No evidence except bad evidence exists for the opposite.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 7:36 am

                • For all your old waffle, Den – you still haven’t provided any convincing evidence that these cylinders contained carbon monoxide.

                  The only way that we can accept the truth of this claim, is for photographs showing clearly the wording in German on the actual cylinders themselves, and someone who is proficient in the German language who can translate the wording correctly.

                  We also need a credible explanation as to why the cylinders were removed from Majdanek and replaced by CO2 ones. What happened to the original CO cylinders ? If they were destroyed – then where, when and by whom.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 29, 2016 @ 8:10 am

                • Tal, it doesn’t need to be “convincing”. You haven’t specified what “convincing” is. You have provided no evidence for the contrary to what I have said.

                  The issue for your “convincing” evidence is that you fail to recognize that the only evidence against it are the ones currently inside the SS booth. Thing is as I have linked that on the same angle they show to have different engravings in the photographs.

                  The only way to accept the truth is to actually look at what I have explained time and time again without your conformation bias.

                  As for the original cylinders they were lost by the Soviet’s. They are possibly in ether the museums hands and not on display (which is highly unlikely) or were lost on a train to Russia.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 11:41 am

                • The Leuchter Report says this about the “SS cabin” at Majdanek;-

                  ” The control booth has an open window of some 6 inches by 10 inches, never having provision for glass or gasketing, barred horizontally and vertically with reinforcing rods and opening into chamber #2. ”

                  So we are asked to believe that the operator stood in a cabin and watched the victims being gassed to death through an open window !!!. In addition, the poor man couldn’t see what was going on in chamber number 1, but was just restricted to viewing what was happening in chamber number 2.

                  To my mind, these gas chambers were not very well designed, but obviously it must have worked out alright, because the holocaust proponents claim that between 12 and 15,000 victims were gassed to death. They can’t name a single individual who perished inside – but what does that matter.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 29, 2016 @ 10:00 am

                • You wrote: “The Leuchter Report says this about the “SS cabin” at Majdanek;-

                  ” The control booth has an open window of some 6 inches by 10 inches, never having provision for glass or gasketing, barred horizontally and vertically with reinforcing rods and opening into chamber #2. ”

                  One of the gas chambers at Majdanek has a small interior room that has a window with no glass. Allegedly, an SS man stood in this room and watched the prisoners die.

                  I wrote about this on this blog post:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/04/15/glass-window-in-majdanek-gas-chamber/

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 29, 2016 @ 10:32 am

                • Leuchter points out things, but as I have said he says the chambers were equipped for CO gassings. I believe he argued that airing them out would take 1 week or something like that.

                  I would recommend if you read Pressacs Essay on Leuchter.

                  http://www.phdn.org/negation/pressac-leuchter.html

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 11:46 am

                • DH wrote;- “…it [ the evidence ] doesn’t need to be “convincing”… “The only way to accept the truth is to actually look at what I have explained time and time again…”

                  So that’s Majdanek in a nut-shell, ladies and gentlemen – the evidence doesn’t need to be convincing, let alone proved conclusively; all that’s required, is for us to study and read intensely the material that Den has provided and accept it all at face value – and then that becomes the defined truth of the matter.

                  Sorry, but that’s not good enough for me – I require 100% proof that CO cylinders existed, and that they had the wording inscribed upon them that the Soviets alleged.

                  DH goes on to claim;- ” As for the original cylinders they were lost by the Soviets”.

                  Now why am I not surprised by that!

                  If they had existed, then these cylinders were crucial evidence of mass gassings, and would have been carefully guarded at Majdanek itself in order to be brought forward as evidence at the Lublin tribunals. And even afterwards – at least one of the cylinders would have been retained for future reference, confirming for posterity that CO gas poisoning had taken place at Majdanek.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 29, 2016 @ 12:44 pm

                • Tal take a quote out of context. Good job Tal, you just quote-mined something only directed at you. One only needs to read what I posted. In which I clearly state.

                  “Tal, it doesn’t need to be “convincing”. You haven’t specified what “convincing” is. You have provided no evidence for the contrary to what I have said.
                  The issue for your “convincing” evidence is that you fail to recognize that the only evidence against it are the ones currently inside the SS booth. Thing is as I have linked that on the same angle they show to have different engravings in the photographs.”

                  The point is that your level of “convincing” is so high that nothing can reach it. A common practice of yours is to place such a heavy burden that no one can meet it.

                  To ladies and gentlemen, Tal has yet to show anything which would speak against CO being used in these bottles and I have presented 3 lines of evidence. I have yet to see anything from him. That says otherwise.

                  “Sorry, but that’s not good enough for me”

                  This is simply because Tal refuses to recognize anything. And has taken a burden he hasn’t tried to defend. I have provided the point that the bottles were obviously CO for 3 reasons.

                  “If they had existed, then these cylinders were crucial evidence of mass gassing”

                  “If they had existed”, great reasoning Tal. Deny the existence of the bottles despite their photograph. A perfect example of denier logic that will never end.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 4:37 pm

                • You wrote: “Deny the existence of the bottles despite their photograph.”

                  I wrote about the bottles on this old blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/changes-in-the-gas-chamber-story-told-in-1997-at-the-majdanek-death-camp/

                  Comment by furtherglory — October 29, 2016 @ 5:18 pm

                • Could you quote the relevant text please?

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 5:26 pm

                • More nonsense from DH….

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 29, 2016 @ 5:36 pm

                • Lol if the OSHA is nonsense then I guess cyanide doesn’t kill.

                  “2. Effects on Humans: Hydrogen cyanide can cause rapid death due to metabolic asphyxiation. Death can occur within seconds or minutes of the inhalation of high concentrations of hydrogen cyanide gas. A recent study reports an estimated LC(50) in humans of 3,404 ppm for a 1-minute exposure; other sources report that 270 ppm is fatal after 6 to 8 minutes, 181 ppm after 10 minutes and 135 ppm after 30 minutes [Hathaway et al. 1991].”

                  https://web.archive.org/web/20070429002855/http://www.osha-slc.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/hydrogencyanide/recognition.html

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 5:40 pm

                • Zyklon B can be very effective in a gas chamber for one person but not in a room full of people you are so off the wall and this one.
                  And then you expect stupid people to believe your nonsense. We see right through what you’re trying to do…. you’re trying to believe something that can’t happen especially the way those rooms were set up.

                  JR

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 29, 2016 @ 6:05 pm

                • Jim, Zyklon is the name of a product… The deadly element is HCN aka hydrogen cyanide, which is deadly to humans at 300 ppms. That’s a Valume of gas.

                  As well no one says the chambers were always full all the way all the time. If you honestly believe this then please demonstrate it or provide your source.

                  I also don’t expect “stupid people” to believe what I post… It’s honestly hard for you to admit to being wrong.

                  So I am trying to believe that humans:

                  A: have natural body heat which would increase the rate that Zyklon releases.

                  “The fact is that clothes do not give off natural heat like human beings and in winter it was necessary to heat the gas chamber to reach the point at which hydrocyanic acid evaporates, 26° C.”

                  https://web.archive.org/web/20090718143804/http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0053.shtml

                  “human body temperature =
                  37 degrees Celsius”
                  (Google)

                  37 degrees celsius =
                  98.6 degrees fahrenheit.

                  Zyklon-B’s boiling point: 78.3 degrees Fahrenheit (Leuchter)

                  Body heat is therefor 20.3 degrees hotter. Enough people in one room could change the temp rather quickly. As for the heating system see Pelt page 296.

                  http://holocaust.skeptik.net/documents/vanPeltReport.pdf

                  2) that low concentrations are needed to kill a human… Look to the OSHA.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 6:47 pm

                • DH….. again you didn’t answer my questions about the wood, since all these people were burned with wood underneath them. You haven’t answered that one and the fact that you believe that the heat from the bodies will heat up a room that is laughable. Think about this, let’s say it was 0 degrees have you ever been in a room that’s all concrete at 0 degrees outside do you know how long it’s going to take to heat that room up? You are so off-the-wall, it’s embarrassing that I’m even having this discussion with you. You’ve never been in a concrete room when it’s been that cold out, I have and it’s very cold in that room also pretty close to the outside temperature….. believe me and no amount of bodies is going to heat that room up quickly maybe in about a week but not in 10 minutes.
                  These gassings could never have taken place in the winter because of how cold it was outside.
                  Boy are you out to lunch…..

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 29, 2016 @ 7:31 pm

                • Where In this post:

                  “Zyklon B can be very effective in a gas chamber for one person but not in a room full of people you are so off the wall and this one.
                  And then you expect stupid people to believe your nonsense. We see right through what you’re trying to do…. you’re trying to believe something that can’t happen especially the way those rooms were set up.”

                  Was there is anything about wood?

                  I don’t see anything about wood. Maybe when you can be honest then I will answer your question.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 7:56 pm

                • If you could provide a photo showing a close-up of all the wording in German on the cylinders, Den, then you would you be on much firmer ground in your case for CO poisoning. But I’m afraid that the photo that shows five cylinders with undecipherable wording on, is not good enough evidence for anyone – not just me.

                  The Soviets could have taken this photo anywhere – it might not even be at Majdanek for all we know. And the cylinders might not contain CO gas at all.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 29, 2016 @ 4:54 pm

                • I never argued the photo was readable Tal, and way to avoid the fact you quote mined.

                  This again shows they existed and again that they do not match the engravings of the CO2 bottles. The issue with your argument is that you cannot prove otherwise. So your not resorting to claiming the Soviet’s faked this photograph. Pathetic.

                  This aside another issue is the case made by Mattogno, as it relies on the current bottles in the room.

                  But as already explained:

                  They obviously don’t match:

                  http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=517591#p517591

                  So the current bottles cannot be used as evidence for CO2.

                  So in this case you are claiming the Soviet’s faked the photograph. Please show evidence for this unprovable (like most of your claims) assertion. The bottles were used:

                  “Furthermore, in barracks used for stocking chemical products, the committee found the following 52 objects:

                  A) five empty containers for carbon monoxide

                  …”

                  http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndMattogno.html

                  You argue they were empty but this only proves they were used… I see no other reason to have 5 CO bottles from T4 in a barrack used for stocking chemical products. It’s as Pressac puts it… The CO could have only been used for gassing people.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 5:22 pm

                • Den, I can see you are trying your best to provide convincing evidence of the authenticity of these cylinders, but the wording is still indecipherable, and we don’t know where and when this photo was taken, And thus we are back to square one. The holocaust believers accept the assertions of the Soviets – while others are either sceptical, or don’t trust anything at all from that source.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 29, 2016 @ 5:34 pm

                • I have provided evidence for my assertions. You have not.

                  The arguments you have made are just as dumb as Jims. Now I understand why he refuses to argue for extended periods time.

                  To repeat have explained my case over and over again. I’m not explaining it again.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 5:38 pm

                • DH. You don’t have to keep explaining it again nonsense is nonsense.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 29, 2016 @ 5:40 pm

                • Jim, please demonstrate how the things I have commented are nonsense. Otherwise just follow your same routine of shutting up cause your inability to defend yourself.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 5:44 pm

              • You wrote: “show me where the shooting victims [at Majdanek] were buried.”

                The bodies of the shooting victims were buried in the camp, but the bodies were later dug up and burned. Their ashes are allegedly under a huge dome, a photo of which, you can see on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Majdanek/Majdanek06.html

                Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 1:09 pm

                • Well that’s a good excuse they seem like they did that with all the bodies so no one would be able to find any of them. Makes no sense there was no reason not ro show wiere the bodies were being buried. My next question is show me where this burning took place that has to be pictures of this somewhere.
                  I noticed you have an answer for everything but no backup no proof to show it happen but what you say has to be said because there’s no way of explaining it so all of these places seem to have the bodies buried dug up and burned…. makes no sense.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 1:25 pm

                • Not all of the bodies… One only needs to watch the exhumation footage to see this is not completely accurate.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 8:55 pm

              • FG quoted the following words from the Majdanek guide book;-

                ” a cabin for the SS man who pumped doses of gas from steel cylinders into the chambers and watched through a small grated window (25 x 15 cm), the behavior of the victims. Two chambers, the large one and the southern smaller one, were equipped with devices for the use of carbon monoxide (CO). In the smaller one, there was a metal pipe, 40 mm in diameter, running along the walls above the floor. The gas got into the chamber through holes in the pipe. Cyclone B was poured into a special opening in the concrete roof.”

                “The large chamber also had a metal pipe, 25 mm in diameter, fastened to one of the walls above the floor. As in the smaller chamber, the carbon monoxide from a steel cylinder got in through this pipe…”

                If these were homicidal gas chambers, then I dispute the idea that the operator could see through the widow into these chambers – because once they were full of victims and the doors closed and sealed shut, then the inside of the window would immediately mist over with condensation – which would bring an abrupt end to his viewing experience.

                But what is more curious, is that the large chamber had a 25 mm diameter pipe, while the smaller chamber had a larger 40 mm pipe. Oh dear – the Nazis seem to have installed the system back-to-front. It seems that the larger chamber, which presumably had more victims packed into it – was fed by a mere 1 inch diameter pipe !

                I’m quite convinced that the gas would not flow efficiently through such a narrow pipe as this ( if it could at all ), without a regulatory system involving a pump and valves that could ensure the gas reached all corners of the chamber in an even and uninterrupted manner.

                Comment by Talbot — October 28, 2016 @ 4:41 pm

                • Tal again arrives to a conclusion and provides no evidence for his accusation. Tal and his mist.

                  And we again enter into an area where he seems to be trying to claim the pipes were added post war. Or this seems the implied conclusion. Mattogno doesn’t dispute the pipes existed in the building, most likely because as an argument it doesn’t make sense for his disinfection cambers. This is reaching Irvings idiotic conclusion that the Bunker was used as an air raid shelter.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 8:54 pm

                • You tell us, Den, whether the gas pipes are post-war additions or not. After all, it was you who presented the “Tregenza Map” with the words “Gas Pipes (post war)” written clearly on it twice. I assumed that you were providing us with verified information that you had gained from standard holocaust sources.

                  But I looked again at the Tregenza map and above it you have written;- ” though it needs to be corrected “. Oh lor! – in what way does it need to be corrected ?, and corrected by whom exactly ? And why does the Majdanek storyline still need to be corrected today after 70 years have elapsed ? Can’t you holocausters have got your basic physical facts in order by now ?

                  If these gas pipes were in place back in 1944, then the Soviets should have presented the world with a detailed report, containing photos, plans and descriptions that confirmed that the pipes existed. But one wonders if there is such a report.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 29, 2016 @ 7:43 am

                • I have covered this already in our last chat Tal. No they are not post war and he is the only one who claims this other then Irving and Cole.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 6:49 pm

        • You wrote: “Your blog post says 123,000 Jews were sent to Majdanek.”
          I was quoting the guidebook that I purchased at the camp.

          As for whether or not, Majdanek was a death camp, I forgot to mention that when I went to visit the camp in 1998, my tour guide and I were driving past the camp when she pointed to a house that was only a few feet from the highway. The guide told me that this house was where the Commandant lived with his wife and children. In other words, the Commandant of a death camp was in danger of being shot by someone driving past the camp. Would he have lived like this if this was a camp where Jews were being gassed only a few feet from his house?

          Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 12:58 pm

          • That’s great FG… But this again may not be an issue because as I have explained the camp has SHRUNK since its time of liberation.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 8:48 pm

            • You wrote: “the camp has SHRUNK since its time of liberation.”

              Which side of the camp has shrunk? One side is right on the highway that goes past it. One side is right next to a cemetery. One side is right next to some apartment houses. The fourth side is the location of the house where the commandant lived with his wife and children.

              Has the middle of the camp, where the barracks were located, shrunk?

              I can believe that apartment houses have been built closer and closer to the camp, and that the cemetery has expanded into the camp. The side where the Commandant lived might have been taken over by new houses or apartments.

              Comment by furtherglory — October 29, 2016 @ 9:32 am

              • All of it…

                The museum

                Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 11:43 am

  3. Höfle telegram, Korherrs report, the Non-Jewish deaths (around 10,000 are from the death books), and the shootings during the harvest festival.

    24,733+14,348+19,000+18,000=76,081

    Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 10:49 am

  4. Time for some truth now….

    http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2010_07_01_archive.html?m=1

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 8:20 am

    • You gave a link to a blog that tells about the story of Mietek Grocher, who survived because he walked backwards out of a gas chamber.

      I explained what might have happened to Mietek on this blog post:
      https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/mietek-grocher-the-man-who-walked-backwards-out-of-a-gas-chamber-and-survived/

      Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 8:37 am

    • My great Aunt Mildred claimed that she also escaped the gas chamber by walking backwards. Long after the war was over, she saw Michael Jackson on TV doing his “moon-walk” and told us that that was exactly what she did to distract the SS guards at Majdanek.

      In fact she didn’t even stop outside the building, but continued moving backwards right out through the main gate.

      Once outside the camp she hid behind the empty cylinders of carbon monoxide, that were waiting to be picked up and taken away for re-filling. Then, when it got dark, she ran off into the nearby Krepiecki forest and climbed a tree to escape the search parties with their dog teams. Only when it was safe did she come down to gather berries and grass to eat, and collect water from a trickling stream.

      Aunt Mildred then told us that she also built a tree camp, and stayed up there for the remainder of the war – only coming down occasionally to find food and water. Once, she even had to grapple with a bear for food, and had to learn to hunt, and trap wolves, badgers and foxes.

      Unfortunately, we finally had to get the family doctor to have poor Aunt Mildred sectioned under the mental health act, as she really believed her own stories and constantly embellished them with new fairy tales.

      We still visit her every Sunday in the asylum, but the doctors inform us that she’s totally incurable. She told us last week that she had been invited out to the United States of America to tour round the schools there, telling the students about anti-Semitism, Hate, and Holocaust Denial.

      I’m afraid that her case – just like Mietek Grocher – is a very sad one indeed.

      Comment by Talbot — October 28, 2016 @ 9:04 am

      • You wrote: “Aunt Mildred then told us that she also built a tree camp, and stayed up there for the remainder of the war – only coming down occasionally to find food and water.”

        What is a tree CAMP? Do you mean tree HOUSE? Sadly, I never had a tree house when I was a child.

        Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 9:30 am

        • No, Tal is making up fake stories.

          Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 10:50 am

      • Tal again demonstrates he doesn’t understand Majdanek.

        Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 10:51 am

        • You wrote: “Tal [Talbot] again demonstrates he doesn’t understand Majdanek.”

          Why don’t you explain Majdanek to us? Start with this: Why was a death camp located on a major highway, where millions of people passing by could look into the camp and see the Jews being gassed in a building that was so close to the road that a person could throw a rock and hit it?

          Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 10:59 am

          • Majdaneks use for a death was temporary to the gassing program and harvest festival. These are the two major homicidal events.

            The gassing program was from sept 42 to sept 43. Which would be taking place in an instillation which was in a way hidden. I am honestly not sure as I cannot test the hypothesis but according to Heart and Kranz the bunker was difficult to view.

            “The roofing was planned as part of the disinfection facility (in the documents it is called a flying roof) and meant to protect the disinfected clothing against rain. However, it also had a camouflage function, as together with the fence it concealed the “bunker”.”
            (Neue Studien zu Nationalsozialistischen Massentötungen durch Giftgas, p. 211, RM translation)

            The highway is a good distance from the bunker as well. It’s not. I hardly know anyone who can through something that far, let alone a stone.

            As for being open to millions of eyes, this would be a huge overstatement. It would be better described as tens of thousands.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 11:18 am

            • You wrote: “Majdaneks use for a death was temporary to the gassing program and harvest festival.”

              I blogged about the Harvest festival at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/01/29/the-harvest-festival-at-majdanek-on-bloody-wednesday-nov-3-1943/

              Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 11:28 am

            • You wrote: “The gassing program was from sept 42 to sept 43. Which would be taking place in an instillation which was in a way hidden. I am honestly not sure as I cannot test the hypothesis but according to Heart [website] and Kranz the bunker was difficult to view.”

              The gas chamber building was NOT difficult to view. When I went to the Majdanek camp, I had a private tour guide, who drove me there. We were driving on a major highway, when the tour guide said to me: “Look over there, that building that you can see, was the gas chamber.”

              http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Majdanek/Majdanek02.html

              Comment by furtherglory — October 28, 2016 @ 11:35 am

              • Sure, not when you went there… But the camp itself has shrunk. The B&D were not always this visible. The Fly roof is no longer over the bunker ether.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 12:24 pm

              • *sure maybe when you went there…

                Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 12:25 pm

        • Majdanek as described by the holocaust proponents is nothing more than light-hearted fun. But the real Majdanek was a large, grim, labour camp, which alas had a high mortality rate due to wartime conditions and depravations.

          Comment by Talbot — October 28, 2016 @ 11:13 am

          • “Majdanek as described by the holocaust proponents is nothing more than light-hearted fun.”

            Bullshit. This is the only reply needed.

            “But the real Majdanek was a large, grim, labour camp, which alas had a high mortality rate due to wartime conditions and depravations.”

            That’s hilarious coming from someone whom questions the boarder of the camp and said a large most definitely modern cemetery.

            In reality no one denies the large mortality rate, but there is no avoiding what CO was used for the murder of humans. These bottles had no other use. In reality, you cannot give two shits for the truth.

            Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 11:22 am

            • DH accuses me of not caring about the truth, but comes out with a statement such as the following;-

              ” I think the museum stands on 150,000 people being sent to the camp now, it’s really hard to tell cause of the destruction of records. Ether way the death toll is somewhere around 78,000 in Majdanek (main camp) and 15,000 to 50,000 in all the other camps of Lublin. Total this would mean between 93,000 to 128,000 people were killed. The lower figure is most likely correct, and seems the most reasonable to me”.

              So – in four short sentences we have an;- “I think”….”its really hard to tell”….”either way”….”somewhere around”….”this would mean”….”most likely”….”seems the most reasonable to me”.

              Is this your idea of “truth” ?

              Comment by Talbot — October 28, 2016 @ 1:33 pm

              • that’s what bothers me about DH comments …..he doesn’t have any real facts he just assumes a lot of things without any proof sorry….
                this would not hold up in a court.

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 1:36 pm

              • Lol Tal, you again don’t care. Just admit it.

                The point behind I think is that they no longer display a total.

                “Ether way” is just an explanation based on the records that we have.

                “This would mean” isn’t working in your favor ether, as its stating the death toll over all.

                And the very last part is an opinion piece.

                So good job Tal, you wasted 3 minutes of your life.

                Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 1:50 pm

                • Talbot said “So – in four short sentences we have an;- “I think”….”its really hard to tell”….”either way”….”somewhere around”….”this would mean”….”most likely”….”seems the most reasonable to me”.

                  Sounds like most of your posts actually Talbot

                  Comment by Anonymouse — October 28, 2016 @ 3:49 pm

                • Oh NO! we have three HoloHuxsters on this site touting their exterminationist garbage.
                  It’s all about the Jews, no one else matters….Jew deaths worth more than any one else.
                  WW2 was about the Jews…..ad naseum…..Jews good Hitler bad. Six million killed with bug spray.
                  We have millions of documents to prove our position on mass extermination but not one to show.
                  Bla, Bla, Bla….

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 4:13 pm

                • Jim, just do the world a favor and just stop saying such idiotic shit… I have always included non-Jews into my figures. If they exist that is. The only one obsessing over them is you.

                  No one says that millions of documents prove the event. The work as a whole shows that something happened but internally other documents show us more of what happened. Then we must use testimony to fill in the areas where no documents and confessions exist. After that comes Archaeological digs which are slowly making progress. Sobibor for example.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 29, 2016 @ 6:52 am

                • That is true, it’s like most of Tals comments. I at least have sources, no matter how “untrustworthy” Tal may view them… He cannot even prove his claims then acts as if it’s my job to prove him wrong.

                  The outside numbers for the death toll were adapted from the USHMM death toll. (-2,000) due to the death toll being 78,000 in the main camp.

                  Comment by Denying-History — October 28, 2016 @ 8:45 pm

                • I’m gratified that you enjoy reading my posts, Anonymouse – Bless You.

                  Comment by Talbot — October 28, 2016 @ 4:01 pm

      • Talbot….now multiply that by thousands…..Thats about what they all have to say.
        The only ones telling the truth would say nothing unusual happened in the camps.
        People worked, some got sick, some died, nothing out of the ordinary.
        But the HoloHuxsters got their hands on the story and we now have the Hollyweird version of things.
        Good thing is, the story changes every day so you won’t get bored.

        JR

        Comment by Jim Rizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 11:54 am

  5. FG wrote;- ” According to information in the Museum guidebook, there were around 43,000 Jews, in the Lublin district, who were brought to Majdanek and shot on November 3rd, 4th, and 5th in 1943, These victims were brought to Majdanek from other camps, such as Poniatowa and Trawniki, and they were not registered in the camp. ”

    Those two sentences alone show how the Majdanek narrative keeps changing. If one goes to other pro-holocaust websites they claim that around 10,000 victims were massacred at Trawniki itself on November 3rd, while 14,000 were killed at Poniatowa. They claim, that because there was a rebellion at the latter camp, then the killings there went on into the next day – November 4th. But there is no mention of all these prisoners being transferred to Majdanek in order to be shot; nor that there were any killings taking place on the third day – November 5th.

    But I expect the good folk who compiled the Museum Guidebook, were a little bit more wiser that the other crazy holohoaxers, because they realised that there are no mass graves at either Trawniki or Poniatowa, and so they concocted their story to claim that these victims were all brought to Majdanek to be killed. But then they hit upon another snag – because the idea that 24,000-plus human beings could all be brought by train to Lublin, marched to the camp, and then shot into mass pits in just two days – and all this taking place inside a fully-functioning wartime labour camp – stretches credulity way beyond the limit!

    And so they craftily added another day to the killings, hoping that the readers would accept the 43,000 as a plausible total. But the truth is, there is just not enough daylight hours during November in Poland to have carried all this out. Plus the fact, the logistics and organisation of mass killing this enormous number of people in such a short time-frame is just not realistic.

    Comment by Talbot — October 28, 2016 @ 8:15 am

    • How about that the ‘final solution’ did NOT mean extermination but in fact the ONGOING plan for EMIGRATION. Instead of Madagascar as the destination for the fifth column of Jews they wished to contain, they sent them east to the conquered territories. Just having gathered a great deal of info on the motive, intent, plan from THE WANNSEE CONFERENCE about the FINAL SOLUTION, I share it here:

      Comment by Diane King — October 28, 2016 @ 8:42 am

      • Good for you Diane – another video full of info. that should be viewed far and wide.

        The Madagascar Plan is always down-played by the orthodox holocaust narrative, and is invariably just mentioned in passing. There may be three reasons for this; 1) It does not tie in at all well with the concept of Nazi Germany being utterly evil, and wanted from the very start to totally destroy the Jews as a people; 2) The fact that the Nazis were eager to proceed with the Madagascar option even after the war was underway; 3) It show clearly, that not just Germany in the 1930’s thought there was a “Jewish Question” in Europe that needed to be resolved, but two other major neighbouring nations – Poland and France – were deeply concerned about this issue as well.

        That was news to me, that even the Polish government, in 1937, even sent an official delegation to Madagasgar to explore the possibility of mass migration to the island.

        And you deal effectively with the Wannsee Conference, by proving clearly that there was no mention of “extermination” at this event – it was purely a ministerial gathering of executives who were formulating plans to implement an evacuation, or deportation, of Jews to the east, where they would be concentrated until after the war.

        Comment by Talbot — October 28, 2016 @ 10:57 am

        • Diane has four revisionist shows that are shown on my local cable TV station.
          They kicked my brother and I off for showing the same things….
          I’m sure the Jews are not too happy about this and are figuring out a way to get her off too.
          The shows play late at night because the Jews would be shooting their TVs if they were on earlier.
          Tonight ( Friday) two shows play one after the other from 11pm to 1pm….so they are getting a double dose of reality TV. Tow other shows play Tuesday from 12pm to 2 pm.
          Diane is doing a great job with the shows, putting a lot of time into it.

          JR

          Comment by Jim Rizoli — October 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm

          • Thank you for the POSITIVE PR, Jim. It is a labor of love, thanks to your mentoring regarding the production side of it! And there are more to come. These shows (up to Oct) have been uploaded to youtube – THR (The Historical Revisionist) and THP (The Historical Perspective) as well as WORH (Wolfe on Real History) and WOGH (Wolfe on German History) A search should produce these.

            Comment by Diane King — October 28, 2016 @ 12:35 pm

            • More like a labor of hate

              Comment by Anonymouse — November 1, 2016 @ 1:51 pm

              • Labor of Hate?? We say less Jews died and you say more?? Only psychopaths would want to see more Jews dead and buried. But knowing what we do now on how the Jews lied about the whole thing I guess more deaths would of solved that problem.
                What would the Jews do with themselves if they didn’t have the Holohoax?
                They would just be a people whom time would of forgot and the world would of been a better place.
                Sorry to say we are where we are in the world today because of them.

                JR

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 1, 2016 @ 3:34 pm

                • Absolutely, Jim and thank you for that. I learned that the jews absolutely MUST HAVE the body count of 6 million and no less to bolster their rush to extort reparations for alleged wrongs. The magic number of 6 million ensures this without question. That’s grisly and morose and typical of death-loving ghoulish holohoax supporters of 6 million or BUST.

                  Paul Rassinier (former concentration camp inmate). “As for Israel, Rassinier sees the myth of the Six Million as inspired by a purely material problem. In Le Drame des Juifs européen (P. 31, 39). he writes: ” … It is simply a question of justifying by a proportionate number of corpses the enormous subsidies which Germany has been paying annually since the end of the war to the State of Israel by way of reparation for injuries which moreover she cannot be held to have caused her either morally or legally, since there was no State of Israel at the time the alleged deeds took place; thus it is a purely and contemptibly material problem.

                  Comment by Diane King — November 1, 2016 @ 5:02 pm

                • You wrote: ” I learned that the jews absolutely MUST HAVE the body count of 6 million and no less to bolster their rush to extort reparations for alleged wrongs.”

                  I wrote about the sacred 6 million on this blog post:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/into-the-valley-of-death-rode-the-6-million-2/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 2, 2016 @ 7:26 am

              • I love advocating for those who have been misrepresented, maligned, derided, and otherwise abused as well as rejoicing in telling the truth and revealing those truths, possibly something you know nothing about.

                Comment by Diane King — November 1, 2016 @ 4:56 pm

                • Diane said “I love advocating for those who have been misrepresented, maligned, derided, and otherwise abused as well as rejoicing in telling the truth and revealing those truths, possibly something you know nothing about.”

                  You must really love advocating for Jim then; I’m sure he feels he is misrepresented, maligned, derided, and otherwise abused. Let me know when you reveal any ‘truths’. To date, you haven’t revealed any:

                  “How about that the ‘final solution’ did NOT mean extermination but in fact the ONGOING plan for EMIGRATION. Instead of Madagascar as the destination for the fifth column of Jews they wished to contain, they sent them east to the conquered territories”.

                  So where did all these Jewish people go to live after they were sent East?

                  Comment by Anonymouse — November 2, 2016 @ 1:08 pm

                • Which one would you believe?

                  French professor Robert Faurisson was convinced that any critical appraisal of alleged gassings at Auschwitz would have to begin with the weapon of the crime. He drew up a comparison between the rooms at Auschwitz which are labelled as “gas chambers” by orthodox historiography with rooms which have actually been used for executions with hydrogen cyanide in the United States since 1924. An execution using this poison was a dangerous and complicated act. The delinquent was strapped onto a chair, and then a certain amount of cyanide was dropped by the executioner from the outside into a container filled sulfuric acid. Fatal vapors of hydrogen cyanide were liberated in the process.

                  The delinquent would lose consciousness within 45 seconds and died within 8 or 10 minutes. The gas chamber would then be ventilated for 15 minutes, another 30 minutes later a physician and two helpers, protected by gas masks, entered the chamber and removed the corpse. Faurisson compared this procedure with the description given by Rudolf Höß, according to which the Sonderkommando would enter the gas chamber – which was full of corpses – some 30 minutes after the death of the victims without any gas masks, for, as we know from Höß, the members of the Kommando used to smoke and eat while removing the corpses. Faurisson concludes that the Sonderkommando members would have died on the spot and that, furthermore, any gassings in the poorly sealed rooms at Auschwitz would have quickly caused a chemical catastrophe in the whole camp.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 2, 2016 @ 2:28 pm

                • You wrote: “French professor Robert Faurisson was convinced that any critical appraisal of alleged gassings at Auschwitz would have to begin with the weapon of the crime.”

                  I have written two blog posts about Robert Faurisson:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/robert-faurison/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 2, 2016 @ 2:34 pm

                • Jim said “Which one would you believe?” – WTF are you on about Jim?

                  I asked “So where did all these Jewish people go to live after they were sent East?”

                  Comment by Anonymouse — November 2, 2016 @ 3:30 pm

        • The Poles hated the jews in their country. France had already plans to gather 10,000 of theirs to send to Madagascar. I can hear a collective ‘hurrah’ that someone has come to power to spearhead WHAT THEY ALL WANTED! Thank you for your kind words, Talbot and I am eager to read your next humorous – “in your face” TALBOT TALES!

          Comment by Diane King — October 28, 2016 @ 12:41 pm

  6. Belzec was not a “death camp.” Scare quotes might make your meaning clearer.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — October 28, 2016 @ 7:36 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: