Scrapbookpages Blog

November 3, 2016

What a teacher remembers the most is the pile of shoes at Auschwitz

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust — Tags: , , , — furtherglory @ 3:06 pm

The following quote is from a news article which you can read in full at http://www.salisburypost.com/2016/11/03/rebecca-rider-column-teaching-holocaust/

Begin quote

“the most heartbreaking thing” to look at [is] the piles and piles of shoes, [in the Museum at the Auschwitz main camp].

End quote

When the Soviet Union liberated Auschwitz-Birkenau on January 27, 1945, there were 43,000 pairs of shoes in the camp. The shoes are now displayed in the main Auschwitz camp.

My 1998 photo of the shoes in the Auschwitz museum

My 1998 photo of the shoes in the museum

In order to take the above photo, I had to stand in a long line, with my camera ready, and inch along until I reached a spot where I could take a photo. I chose this spot to take my photo because there are two shoes with a bit of color, in the mass of rotting grey shoes. Using a flash gun in the museum was not allowed.

Buildings numbered 4, 5, 6, and 7 in the former Auschwitz I concentration camp have been converted from barracks into museum rooms with glass display cases. My photo above shows the display case for the shoes.

All of the exhibit buildings in the Auschwitz main camp are located on the second cross street, to your right, after you enter through the “Arbeit Macht Frei” gate.

At the end of this street is Block 11, the prison block which is open to visitors.

In Block 5, there are displays devoted to the “Material Evidence of Crime.”

One of the saddest sights at Auschwitz is the display of shoes in a huge glass case that takes up half a barracks room in Block 5. The shoes seem to be deteriorating and are mostly the same dark gray color, except for a few women’s or children’s shoes that are made of red leather. The red shoes stand out like the red coat worn by the little girl in Schindler’s List, a black and white picture.

My 1998 photo of Building 15 at Auschwitz

My 1998 photo of Building 15 at Auschwitz

The visitors’ tour of the main Auschwitz camp begins in Block 15, shown in the photo above, which houses an exhibit entitled Historical Introduction. The building is located at the corner of the first intersection of camp streets after you pass the camp kitchen near the “Arbeit Macht Frei” gate, which is behind the camera on the left. Organized groups begin their tour of the museum buildings here and then move on to Blocks 4, 5, 6, and 7 which are in the last row of barracks buildings.

54 Comments »

  1. According to the IHR question 1 Piles of clothing count as evidence… This would include clothing.

    Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 9:39 am

    • You wrote: “According to the IHR question 1 Piles of clothing count as evidence… This would include clothing.”

      On this blog post, I wrote about the piles of clothing found by the liberators of Dachau.
      https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/the-pile-of-clothes-found-at-dachau-by-the-american-liberators/

      Comment by furtherglory — November 4, 2016 @ 10:37 am

      • Cool

        Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 12:47 pm

    • “…Piles of clothing count as evidence…”

      Evidence of what ?

      Comment by Talbot — November 4, 2016 @ 10:44 am

      • You wrote: “Evidence of what ?”

        You did not direct this question to me, but I am going to answer anyway. The piles of clothing found at places like Dachau were evidence that the clothing was disinfected with Zyklon-B to kill the lice that spreads typhus.

        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/the-pile-of-clothes-found-at-dachau-by-the-american-liberators/

        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/do-photos-of-piles-of-shoes-prove-that-prisoers-were-murdered-at-dachau/

        Comment by furtherglory — November 4, 2016 @ 10:51 am

        • Thanks FG – the evidence of discarded clothing and shoes etc. at these camps does not prove that mass killings were taking place. On the contrary, it shows that the camp authorities wanted to ensure that unclean and lice-ridden articles did not enter the place.

          At a huge camp-complex like Auschwitz – with its three main camps, and up to 30 sub-camps, then the numbers of people arriving, would mean that vast amounts of shoes and clothing would be deposited in the warehousing area – i.e;- the so-called “Canada” section. And thus, the “discovery” of these items by the Soviets was no great surprise at all.

          In fact, if people think about this issue in a sensible manner, then it becomes perfectly clear that if the Nazis were carrying out mass exterminations at Auschwitz, then not only would they have cremated and hidden the human remains, but also make sure that all their clothing and possessions were destroyed as well! The fact that the Germans did not do this, is compelling evidence that mass murder was not taking place at all.

          These crazed holocausters allow their imaginations to run so wild. They are the kind of folk, who, after attending a second-hand clothes sale, would whisper breathlessly to one another – “The previous owners must have been gassed, or steamed to death, or at least shot into machine-gun pits.”

          Comment by Talbot — November 4, 2016 @ 11:29 am

          • You mentioned the clothing at the camps. On this page of my website, I have a photo of the steam chambers where the clothing was disinfected.
            http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Birkenau/ZentraleSauna.html

            Comment by furtherglory — November 4, 2016 @ 11:49 am

            • Not to be a grammar nazi, but Zyklon has no disinfection properties. Zyklon DISINFESTS. “Disinfect” is a word used to mean killing microorganisms (bacteria) – HCN does not kill microorganisms – it kills organisms like lice, rats, people, .. etc. – not germs.

              Here is the German’s wartime guide and procedure used during the war for Zyklon – document NI-9912 from the postwar trials:

              The last thing stated in section (I) is:

              “Prussic acid does not kill bacteria.”

              Disinfection and delousing procedures can, and did, generally go hand in hand in these German hygienic procedures; but Zyklon has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with “disinfection”. Thinking that it does has many people thinking about cyanide in ridiculously absurd ways. Cyanide is NOT, and was not, used to kill germs. It was, and is, used to kill animals.

              Comment by blake121666 — November 5, 2016 @ 7:31 pm

              • Good points…..
                You might find this interesting… alternative to ZB
                http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v18/v18n3p-4_weber.html

                JR

                Comment by jrizoli — November 5, 2016 @ 7:43 pm

              • You wrote: “Zyklon has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with “disinfection”. Thinking that it does has many people thinking about cyanide in ridiculously absurd ways. Cyanide is NOT, and was not, used to kill germs. It was, and is, used to kill animals.”

                I wrote about the disinfection chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau on this page of my website:
                http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Birkenau/DisinfectionBuilding.html

                I wrote about the clothing disinfection chambers at Dachau on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/GasChamber/disinfection01.html

                Comment by furtherglory — November 6, 2016 @ 7:13 am

                • Both of those links go to DISINFESTATION gas chambers (delousing) not DISINFECTION.

                  Disinfecting something would be killing germs on/in it. For instance, if you wiped a counter with, say, Lysol, you’d be disinfecting it. Soaking things in bleach would disinfect them. Hydrogen cyanide in any form (gas or liquid) would NOT kill germs and is therefore not a disinfectant. HCN is used for killing organisms and their eggs and such. It interferes with an organism’s cells’ ability to take in oxygen. HCN was used for raticide of cargo ships, delousing, and such.

                  The manner in which you use “disinfect” makes it sound like you imagine some sort of Lysol type thing going on. Zyklon gassing kills animals – not germs.

                  Comment by blake121666 — November 6, 2016 @ 6:42 pm

                • You wrote: “The manner in which you use “disinfect” makes it sound like you imagine some sort of Lysol type thing going on. Zyklon gassing kills animals – not germs.”

                  I wrote about the disinfection chambers at Dachau on my website at

                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/GasChamber/disinfection02.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 6, 2016 @ 7:05 pm

              • Blake wrote: “HCN does not kill microorganisms – it kills organisms like lice, rats, people, .. etc. – not germs.”

                Incorrect. Cyanide disturbs respiratory enzymes and so hurts bacteria too. HCN is bacteriostatic. Combined with hydrogen peroxide, HCN is bactericidal. Leukocytes (White Blood Cells) even generate HCN to fight against bacteria and other pathogens.

                “Leukocytes generate HCN during phagocytosis, and can kill bacteria, fungi, and other pathogens by generating several different toxic chemicals, one of which is hydrogen cyanide.” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide#HCN_in_mammals)

                Comment by hermie — November 7, 2016 @ 9:16 pm

        • FG wrote: “The piles of clothing found at places like Dachau were evidence that the clothing was disinfected with Zyklon-B to kill the lice that spreads typhus.”

          The piles of clothing were also evidence that countries bombed back to the Stone Age, ‘surprisingly’ use(d) the transportable belongings of their uniformed inmates for the immediate welfare of their own destitute people. What kind of government would (have) act(ed) otherwise?

          And if the hundreds of thousands of shoes found at Majdanek could ‘prove’ the death of only 78,000 inmates (current official/exterminationist death toll), how can several thousands of shoes found and displayed at Auschwitz prove that 1.1 million people died there???

          Comment by hermie — November 4, 2016 @ 8:09 pm

          • But Hermie – the holohoaxers can explain away the discrepancy of the number of shoes found at Majdanek, by claiming that the wicked Nazis ordered all the poor Jews to bring at least five pairs of shoes with them before they boarded the cattle trains – LOL

            Comment by Talbot — November 5, 2016 @ 7:57 am

      • The holocaust.

        Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 12:49 pm

        • To me, a “holocaust” is what happens when a large factory or city block is burnt to the ground in a massive inferno. But what that has got to do with a repulsive pile of rotten old shoes, that – for some unknown reason – is still on public display after 70 years inside a dilapidated wartime concentration/labour camp, is quite unfathomable.

          Comment by Talbot — November 4, 2016 @ 1:27 pm

          • “To me, a “holocaust” is what happens when a large factory or city block is burnt to the ground in a massive inferno.”

            To me a holocaust is destruction or slaughter on a mass scale especially by fire. It as well is an alternative name to the Shoah and or the genocide of the Jewish people.

            Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 8:41 pm

            • The name “holocaust” was only invented for this WW2 event sometime around 1970. Before that, nobody was using the word at all for the alleged genocide.

              Whether the Jews were using the term “Shoah” before that – I’ve no idea, But if they were, then why not stick to that, instead of choosing a word that is not appropriate for what is claimed to have happened.

              A “holocaust” means totally burnt by fire. But the Jewish people of Europe were not totally consumed by incineration: in fact, many Jewish people were still living in their homes; returning to them; had emigrated overseas; or were housed as refugees in displacement camps immediately after the war was over.

              Comment by Talbot — November 5, 2016 @ 7:46 am

              • “The name “holocaust” was only invented for this WW2 event sometime around 1970.”

                The event started being called that with the releasing of the movie holocaust. The word being “invented” though is something for you to prove, not me.

                This aside the definition I have provided has been used since the 1900’s it got really popular around the period of the Armenian genocide.

                “Before that, nobody was using the word at all for the alleged genocide. ”

                Never said anything different. You are bringing up pointless shit.

                “Whether the Jews were using the term “Shoah” before that – I’ve no idea, But if they were, then why not stick to that, instead of choosing a word that is not appropriate for what is claimed to have happened.”

                Not really sure… I think pop culture created the name for the event and not the victims.

                “A “holocaust” means totally burnt by fire. ”

                It’s a whole burnt offering and the word has its origin with the Greeks. This is again irrelevant, the word has two definitions in the modern age.

                “But the Jewish people of Europe were not totally consumed by incineration: in fact, many Jewish people were still living in their homes; returning to them; had emigrated overseas; or were housed as refugees in displacement camps immediately after the war was over.”

                That’s your burden to prove, not mine. So I await for the 2009 census that shows the world Jewish population somewhere around 32 million.

                Comment by Denying-History — November 5, 2016 @ 2:17 pm

                • DH…….you have to prove that six million Jews or whatever number you invented were exterminated in gas Chambers either buy diesel gas, electrocution ZB, regular gas or whatever silly thing you dream up.
                  This has nothing to do with world population of Jews it has to do with your stupid nonsensical dream that Jews were executed.
                  Since you can’t prove your case one bit you throw it up on us to prove something that we don’t even care to even get involved in…. its not our problem its yours. So far all your false Witnesses have just shown your HoloHoax to be just what it is a joke and the joke is on you and you Holohuxster cronies.
                  You’ve been taken in by one of the biggest scams of the 20th century and you don’t even know it. You don’t even care or you’re just as evil as them.
                  Are you really that stupid? Apparently so.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 5, 2016 @ 2:42 pm

                • “DH…….you have to prove that six million Jews or whatever number you invented were exterminated in gas Chambers either buy diesel gas, electrocution ZB, regular gas or whatever silly thing you dream up.”

                  No one ever claimed 6 million Jews were murdered in gas chambers Jim, and it’s not that the proof isn’t there. It’s that you completely negate the evidence, so I’m not wasting my time.

                  Just as a quick note though, they didn’t even claim 6 million Jews were gassed at Nuremberg. They said 4 million by gas and 2 million by other means.

                  “This has nothing to do with world population of Jews it has to do with your stupid nonsensical dream that Jews were executed.”

                  This has everything to do with population Jim. If 6 million Jews did not die, then where did they go? The moon? The thing is Jim that you also must be able to account that the world Jewish population should be somewhere between 21 to 32 million depending on how well their growth as a population went. So the issue is that such a large number of people need to be accounted for. It’s is literally Impossible for them to hide from the census takers for such a long time. They would not be able to miss a difference of 18 million people.

                  “Since you can’t prove your case one bit you throw it up on us to prove something that we don’t even care to even get involved in…”

                  Jim again proves to be retarded ignoring that no such case is needed here. I haven’t made any claims and it’s up to Tal to find the round up total of the missing 18 million people. Considering he again is the one currently making a claim.

                  “You don’t even care or you’re just as evil as them.”

                  Jim shows his true colors again hating a group of people as a whole for the unproven theory that they all are part of some cohesive body. Something again that he has to prove.

                  “Are you really that stupid?”

                  The only idiot here is you Jim, once you learn what Burden of proof is then get back to me.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 5, 2016 @ 8:03 pm

                • Again DH ignores my questions about the Holohuxster eyewitnessess.
                  He can only back up his Exterminationist views with more lies. Gerstein,Hoess, Wislowski, Weasel, Reder,
                  And hundreds of others…..all liars.
                  How many liars does it take to prove the Holohoax as many as they can find.

                  What the Holohoax is all about.
                  In 1943, it was a “rumor” that Nazis were steaming, frying, parboiling, electrocuting, vacuuming and gassing Jews (see, for example, The Black Book: The Nazi Crime Against the Jewish People, pp. 270, 274, 280, 313, introduced as “evidence” before the Nuremberg Commission); by 1946, the “gassings” had become “fact”, while the steamings, fryings
                   parboilings, electrocutions and vacuumings remained mere “rumor”. (Note: the “steamings” were “proven” in the Pohl Trial, Fourth Nuremberg Trial, NMT IV, 1119-1152). 
                  The “evidence” that Nazis “gassed” Jews is qualitatively no better than the “evidence” that they steamed, fried, parboiled, electrocuted, or vacuumed them; it appears legitimate to call this “evidence” into question.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 5, 2016 @ 9:14 pm

                • “Again DH ignores my questions about the Holohuxster eyewitnessess.”

                  Post the question, I cannot read your mind jim.

                  “He can only back up his Exterminationist views with more lies. Gerstein,Hoess, Wislowski, Weasel, Reder,”

                  Jim doesn’t demonstrate how they are liars so we again reach the focal point that makes him literally the dumbest fucker in this comment section.

                  “In 1943, it was a “rumor” that Nazis were steaming, frying, parboiling, electrocuting, vacuuming and gassing Jews”

                  As explained Jim, provide an accepted witness whom worked in the extermination camp that says this.

                  You again miss the point as well that while a report from the exiled polish government saying people were steamed to death at Treblinka exists, this however was never placed in the Nuremberg trial verdict. Again showing that that was simply the works of shotty information from the underground and the people they interviewed whom escaped the camp. The thing is though all the eyewitnesses say they were using a gas engine. Not an electric floor that opened and dropped the corpses into a fire pit.

                  The fact is that at Nuremberg the Steaming of people at Treblinka was not accepted into the verdict, just as the charges against the Germans for Katyn were again not placed in the verdict nor held against the Germans.

                  “The “evidence” that Nazis “gassed” Jews is qualitatively no better than the “evidence” that they steamed, fried, parboiled, electrocuted, or vacuumed them; it appears legitimate to call this “evidence” into question.”

                  The evidence is again not hearsay. It’s again corroborated testimony which again is considered ample evidence in any modern court. No one argues that witnesses are perfect but they can tell us things we otherwise could not find out.

                  The funny thing is Jim that you again have yet to produce a witness that claims these thing whom worked inside the camp.

                  You haven’t provided a work Jew from Treblinka that claims steaming, you haven’t provided anyone like Reder saying that people were zapped to death. It shows again a pointless argument. It’s again as explained to be best described as propaganda as no steam narrative existed nor did any electricity narrative exist.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 5, 2016 @ 9:33 pm

                • More liars….

                  In 1946, witnesses imputed even more fanciful methods of murder to the
                  Sobibór extermination facilities; Alexander Pechersky depicts them as follows:
                  “At first sight, one has the impression of entering a bath-house like any other: faucets for hot and cold water, wash basins. […] As soon as all have
                  entered, the doors are closed with a heavy thump. A heavy black substance comes down in swirls from openings in the ceiling. One hears frantic
                  screams, but not for very long because they change to gasping suffocating breaths and to convulsions. Mothers are said to have been covering their
                  children with their bodies.
                  The ‘bath’ keeper observes the whole procedure through a window in
                  the ceiling. Within a quarter of an hour everything is over. The floor opens
                  and the corpses fall into carts waiting below, in the basement of the ‘bathhouse’. As soon as they are full, they move away quickly. It is all done ac-
                  cording to the latest German technology. Outside, the corpses are discharged in a certain order and doused with gasoline which is then lit.
                  Right there, they burn.”
                  Another witness, Leon Feldhendler, declared:
                  “The bath was equipped in a way as if it were really meant to be used for washing (faucets for the shower, a pleasant environment). The baths
                  were places for gasification. Five hundred persons were gassed at a time. Sometimes they released streams of chlorine [], they always tried
                  out other gases.”
                  The themes of chlorine and a sliding floor were subsequently merged into a
                  new version by the witness Zelda Metz, who asserted: “[The victims] went naked to the cashiers. They deposited there any
                  money, jewels, and other valuables. The Germans gave them a brass token
                  or simply a number, orally, so that later they would be able to withdraw the money and their belongings. They then entered the wooden building
                  where the women’s hair was cut, and then to the ‘Bath’, i.e., the gas chamber. They were asphyxiated with chlorine. After 15 minutes, they had all
                  suffocated. Through a window it was checked whether they were all dead.
                  Then the floor opened automatically. The corpses fell into the cars of a train passing through the gas chamber and taking the corpses to the oven.
                  Before being burnt, their gold teeth were extracted. The oven was an enormous open-air furnace with a grid.”. The version of murder by means of exhaust gas from an undefined “engine” was only made official from 1947 on.
                  Propaganda stories that are no less fantastic were told of Belzec as well.

                  On November 15, 1942, Dr. Ignacy Schwarzbart, a member of the Polish
                  National Council, made a declaration, in which he paraphrased the above report:
                  “The methods applied in this mass extermination are, apart from executions, firing squads, electrocution and lethal gas-chambers. An electrocution station is installed at Belzec camp. Transports of settlers arrive at a siding, on the spot where the execution is to take place. The camp is policed by Ukrainians. The victims are ordered to strip naked ostensibly to have a bath and are then led to a barracks with a metal plate for floor.
                  door is then locked, electric current passes through the victims and their death is instantaneous. The bodies are loaded on the wagons and taken to
                  a mass grave some distance from the camp.”

                  Me
                  Hard to believe this nonsense

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 5, 2016 @ 10:29 pm

                • Alexander Pechersky seems to be describing soot Jim, which is a characteristic of diesel exhaust. Though at Sobibor the engine was petrol. His description doesn’t seem to be at all off from the event. Perhaps you could explain the following:

                  A) Where in the camp did he work?

                  2) How long was he in the camp?

                  Leon Feldhendler was a resistance fighter during the period and was as well sent to the camp. He didn’t however work in the extermination section, but actually he worked in the provisions warehouse. He would not understand the working of the gas chamber, so great job!

                  You prove again to be a fool, as again Zelda Metz did not work in the extermination section, but she actually was put to work in making & repairing guard clothing and working their laundry. She would have been in the living section of Sobibor and not in the extermination section.

                  Which again Dr. Ignacy Schwarzbart was not in Sobibor the camp. Another witness not directly involved in the process. Therefore again this point is irrelevant.

                  ” Hard to believe this nonsense ”

                  Yet again no one believes these things.

                  Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka all used engines, this again is what the perpetrators admitted to. Quite funny you keep avoiding them, as they all confirm things you disagree with. You can quote Gurstien all you wanted but again he was only in the camp for a day and as admitted he exaggerated. So far we have only seen something called a waste of time.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 5, 2016 @ 10:57 pm

                • You wrote: “Alexander Pechersky seems to be describing soot Jim, which is a characteristic of diesel exhaust. Though at Sobibor the engine was petrol. His description doesn’t seem to be at all off from the event. Perhaps you could explain the following:”

                  I wrote about Alexander Pechersky on this page of my website:
                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Sobibor/Tour01.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 6, 2016 @ 7:02 am

                • “I wrote about Alexander Pechersky on this page of my website:”

                  Thats great…

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 12:12 pm

                • DH….Again you pick and chose what Holohuxsters you chose to support your nonsense.
                  You say that no one believes Gerstein, yet he is quoted by the mainstream HoloHoax writers quite a bit….enough said for them not using him.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 8:39 am

                • “Again you pick and chose what Holohuxsters you chose to support your nonsense.”

                  Please demonstrate such… I have argued that your witnesses (not including the final person as they are not a witness) were not directly involved in the gassing program, so how in the hell are they going to know?

                  “You say that no one believes Gerstein”

                  Strawman, I have not said this. I said no one says 25 million people were murdered in these camps. This number was only reached based on Gersteins own math that these camps had a daily output as follows:

                  Belzec: 15,000 persons daily

                  Treblinka:25,000 persons daily

                  Sobibor: 20,000 persons daily

                  The thing is no historian takes these figures as fact. Or at least the major historians like Hilberg and Arad don’t in their books.

                  “yet he is quoted by the mainstream HoloHoax writers quite a bit”

                  I have said the scholarly body recognizes that Gurstein exaggerated. I have never said that the historical body doesn’t quote his report.

                  “enough said for them not using him.”

                  Strawman again, I have never said they don’t use them.

                  Great job, Jim now you are inventing arguments for me. Arguments which I have not said.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 12:19 pm

                • DH, I commented on the HC (HolocaustControversies) link you posed (link below, was funny reading my comments from 2010), there is no preponderance of evidence from reliable sources that the engine in Treblinka was petrol. In regards the cremation of bodies in pits, that is not practical either. “Sizzling fat scooped out in buckets on long curved rods”, I think that’s Gerstein again.

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/06/why-diesel-issue-is-irrelevant.html?m=1

                  Comment by 666isMONEY — November 5, 2016 @ 11:11 pm

                • “there is no preponderance of evidence from reliable sources that the engine in Treblinka was petrol.”

                  You most likely haven’t read their White paper then.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 12:11 pm

                • It’s petrol now but it used to be diesel gas and obviously the DH can’t come to grips with that point so he has to go along with the LIE because he knows that diesel gas cannot kill people and the only thing that could if they used it that way would be the Petrol gas but they didn’t use it and he’s trying to make it look like they did which is a lie but that’s what he’s all about anyway making the lie work.. in this case it doesn’t.
                  Nice try DH.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 12:15 pm

                • “It’s petrol now but it used to be diesel gas”

                  Some historians thought it was Diesel in the past, especially historians like Arad. More evidence has come to light though from those whom took part in the operation and or installation of the engines. They have shown quote clearly that the engines were not diesel but actually Petrol.

                  ” DH can’t come to grips with that point so he has to go along with the LIE because he knows that diesel gas cannot kill people”

                  Carbon dioxide is more then able to kill people if it reaches over 10%. Holtz and Elliots study on the deadliness of diesel exhaust shows that in its natural running condition diesel exhaust can be deadly reaching limits of up to 12% carbon dioxide and under 6% oxygen.

                  https://web.archive.org/web/20131010065731/http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/diesel/

                  “the only thing that could if they used it that way would be the Petrol gas but they didn’t use it ”

                  That’s your claim Jim, so you have to back it up.

                  “he’s trying to make it look like they did which is a lie but that’s what he’s all about anyway making the lie work.”

                  Lol We await for you to provide the testimony of something whom installed and or operated the engine that says it was Diesel.

                  “Nice try DH.”

                  Jim is acting like he has a case. The fact he hasn’t presented it is proof enough that he is just blowing hot air.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 12:33 pm

        • You wrote: “The holocaust.”

          No one knows what you are talking about because your comment was not directly under the comment to which you replied. I attempted to find out what you mean, and it took me a long time to find the comment to which you replied. Fortunately, I have nothing better to do, but there might be some people who are reading my blog who are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

          Comment by furtherglory — November 4, 2016 @ 4:07 pm

          • FG, only you don’t know.

            Comment by Denying-History — November 4, 2016 @ 8:42 pm

        • DH….Gerstein said the pile if clothes was 120 high…
          Do you believe that…
          And 25 million were killed in I believe Belzec… sounds like what Holohuxsters would believe.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — November 5, 2016 @ 8:14 am

          • “DH….Gerstein said the pile if clothes was 120 high…
            Do you believe that…
            And 25 million were killed in I believe Belzec… sounds like what Holohuxsters would believe.”

            Key term Jim, Gurstien EXAGGERATED! That however does not mean he lied. Paul Rassinier regarded Pfannenstiel as a convincing witness and as stated by browning Pfannenstiel only confirms that Gurstien visited the site and that gassings happened at Belzec.

            Shows how much you read Jim.

            Comment by Denying-History — November 5, 2016 @ 2:23 pm

            • So I guess the electrocution story is not in your vocabulary in Belzec and yet that’s what they said at the Nuremberg trials.
              You see what happens with you if you don’t agree with something you just put it out of your mind but the fact is the Belzec electrocution story is still in the records. Apparently not an issue with you.
              You pick and choose what stories you want to keep in the narrative and you do so in a way that only promotes the Holohoax view anything that comes against your HoloHoax lie you just dismiss as not being true.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — November 5, 2016 @ 3:28 pm

              • “So I guess the electrocution story is not in your vocabulary in Belzec”

                Show me someone who worked inside the camp which claimed electrocution was the method of murder. This again was propaganda.

                “what they said at the Nuremberg trials.”

                Show me the excerpt from the Nuremberg verdict where it says the Germans used electricity to murder people at Belzec. Mind Jim there is a difference between ‘evidence’ being submitted and the verdict of the court.

                “You pick and choose what stories you want to keep in the narrative and you do so in a way that only promotes the Holohoax view anything that comes against your HoloHoax lie you just dismiss as not being true.”

                I say what the scholarly body says Jim. You say what ever you please just as long as it fits your ideolog world view.

                Comment by Denying-History — November 5, 2016 @ 8:07 pm

      • Talbot wrote: “Evidence of what ?”

        Evidence of the complete emptiness of the exterminationist case and of the crass dishonesty of Holohoaxers.

        In other words, evidence of pure groundless emotional bamboozlement on the part of the advocates of Israel’s founding myth and its connected emergent New World Order…

        Comment by hermie — November 5, 2016 @ 10:39 am

        • Hermie is a perfect example of what the world describes as a nutcase. And yes I’m aware this is attacking character. But it’s sim

          Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 2:22 pm

          • *but it’s simply an observation.

            Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 2:23 pm

          • If you can’t refute an argument, just shoot the messenger. Classic trick of liars and deceivers. Nothing new. Just go along along your path, terrible debater…

            Comment by hermie — November 7, 2016 @ 8:13 am

            • It’s not shooting the messenger, it’s just pointing out someone is speaking from thin air.

              Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 8:39 am

              • D-H wrote: “It’s not shooting the messenger, it’s just pointing out someone is speaking from thin air. ”

                Not from thin air. From a laughable circus show such as piles of shoes and hair. Communist gross propaganda exhibits are so embarrassing, aren’t they? Hard to posture like serious researchers (instead of some kind of gurus) after that, isn’t it?😉

                Comment by hermie — November 7, 2016 @ 8:52 pm

                • It is very much thin air.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 9:08 am

                • I do agree on that. Piles of shoes and hair are just very much thin air. Sad there are people falling for gross deceptions such as that one…

                  Comment by hermie — November 9, 2016 @ 8:22 am

            • DH,s vow to who he is….when he looks into the mirror this is what stars back at him…

              None are so blind as those who refuse to see the Truth.
              None are as hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.
              None are so deaf as those who refuse to hear.
              The truth that refutes their dogma and the lies that they hold so dear.
              None are so craven as those who hide from the Truth
              And nothing is worse than a coward who teaches propaganda and lies to our youth.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 9:00 am

  2. How many hours did it take to count all these 43,000 pairs of shoes; build an exhibit case to display them; and then transport them over from Birkenau to the main camp. Would not the time have been better spent in carrying out an essential search of the camp complex for the missing bodies and human remains of 1.1 million human souls who were alleged to have been exterminated there.

    Today, the Auschwitz Memorial-Museum is in the ludicrous position of being able to show artefacts such as shoes, hair, spectacles, suitcases and even artificial limbs, but cannot point their visitors to any verifiable graves or burial grounds for the victims themselves.

    ( There is an identifiable burial garden for around 700 bodies that were found inside the two camps when the Soviets arrived, but alas, we are still well short of the remaining one million, ninety-nine thousand, and three hundred sets of human remains. )

    Comment by Talbot — November 4, 2016 @ 9:21 am

  3. Oops, that’s *seams* of my clothes

    Comment by 666isMONEY — November 3, 2016 @ 4:32 pm

  4. And exactly what does the piles of shoes prove? Birkenau was more or less like a repository for clothing, shoes, etc etc….Sort of like a Salvation Army….People all over Germany donated these items to the camps and I’m sure lots of items were left by the prisoners who were transferred in and out daily.. There is nothing bad with there being large quantities of shoes, clothing whatever, in the camp system. The Jews want to make it look like all this clothing was from the Jews being killed in the camps…thats the only way they can continue their Holohoax upon the gullible public. Pictures sure can get people all emotional about things especially when you try to say something the picture is not saying. The Jews were good at showing pictures that had nothing to do with the topic they were promoting. Talk about spreading the wrong message….the Jews were
    masters at it.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 3, 2016 @ 3:18 pm

    • Another reason for the piles of shoes is that the inmates would have received clogs which were more practical and as we know, they had to wear a striped uniform which would explain all the clothes.Many of the survivors who transited through Treblinka etc said that the Germans would ask the new arrivals for anyone who was in various trades like tailors, carpenters, and cobblers etc.There must have been great demand for tailors and cobblers owing to the needs of the troops at the front and also for inmates in the camp system.The sheer logistics of all that is pretty mind boggling.

      Comment by D.D. — November 3, 2016 @ 3:59 pm

      • I caught body lice from a woman I gave a ride to in my car. When I got to Arizona I took off all my clothes and could see the nits (eggs) in the seems of my clothes, they were in shoes too.

        Comment by 666isMONEY — November 3, 2016 @ 4:31 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: