Scrapbookpages Blog

November 6, 2016

Newcastle students learn to hate the German people

Filed under: Holocaust — Tags: , — furtherglory @ 7:46 am
My photo of the ruins of Krema III at Birkenau

My photo of the ruins of Krema III at the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp

You can see a video which shows innocent British students from Newcastle taking a tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau where they will be taught to hate.  I have complained about these tours many times, but no one listens to me.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/experience-horrors-auschwitz-through-eyes-12124022

129 Comments »

  1. For obvious reasons, Mr. ‘Denying History’ desperately tries to cover up the viciousness of the Morgenthau Plan template by slyly stating that it was never carried out. When it was pointed out that it was implemented, with a slight of hand, under directive JCS1067, he then tries a second time to conceal the horrific consequences by cleverly stating that it was replaced by directive JCS1779. Clearly he is in a cold sweat trying to suppress the fact that millions of Germans, mostly woman and children died in the interim because the revelation of this calculated attempt to totally break the German population might give thoughtful individuals an insight into the merciless mindset that badly needed to create German atrocity claims as a smoke screen and justification for the elimination of Germany as a competitor. Then he delivers what he thinks is the coup de grace by implying that the Marshal Plan was a magnanimous endeavor. If it wasn’t for their fear that the Soviet Union would take over all of Europe the Germans would have been kept at a subsistent level indefinitely. Even though they now badly needed the Germans as the main bulwark against the Soviet Union they got the smallest amount of assistance as compared to others. Britain and France, with smaller populations got respectively more than twice as much and more than a third more. The Netherlands with a fraction of their population got eighty percent as much and the other countries by and large got more per capita. To the present the atrocity propaganda, sanctified at the Soviet style Nuremberg show trials, is still being used to milk and keep Germany subordinate. I won’t go into the specifics of all the other areas the manufactured image of ‘Nazi’s’ and the holohoax has been used in justifying wars and regime changes along with suppressing any criticism of Israel’s brutal occupation and theft of Palestinian property.

    Comment by John mortl — November 13, 2016 @ 11:52 am

    • Well put John – very little IF ANYTHING can be added – KUDOS!

      Comment by Diane King — November 13, 2016 @ 11:54 am

    • John….. excellent summation!
      DH….. couldn’t see truth if it hit him on the head….
      He’s a good propagandist for his controllers.
      Why would anyone support the Jewish cause and the Jewish lies is beyond me but there are some that do. I honestly think he has some mental problems
      but he justifes himself by posting here his nonsense.

      JR

      Comment by jrizoli — November 13, 2016 @ 12:01 pm

  2. Next, Jim sited that the Jews hated the Germans as was evident in the book: GERMANY MUST PERISH. (The PDF is available, but here is a thumbnail sketch.)

    http://ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml

    Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 4:55 pm

    • As mentioned… That is an individual and not a group as a whole. One much also factor in when it was written.

      Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 6:24 pm

  3. DH you tend to stretch truth so it isn’t recognizable. I don’t think I misunderstood your comments about the Rizolis with regards to the bogus ‘skeptic’ site. Also, you are a provocateur. You don’t seem interested in true discussion, just to create chaos in your erroneous comments. Talbot is onto you and so is Jim. You just want to provoke outrage. The result? Contempt, actually. I commend them for their restraint towards your laughable approach, particularly with regard to the petrol/diesel debate.

    Since there was no gassing, there’d be no point to use substandard tactics to gas people, especially when fuel – petrol or diesel or otherwise – was prized for a 2-front war. It’s like the jews and their minions to think the war was all about them! They were a nuisance to be removed from the Reich, and corralling them in camps was the temporary measure of the time until the end of the war and they could be transported off the continent. Still, they were more trouble than they were worth.

    Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 4:50 pm

    • Provide an example Diane

      Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 6:25 pm

  4. Regarding the ‘straw man’ argument, DH, are you taking that in speech class in college (or maybe high school)???? I think Jim Rizoli and Talbot have addressed your arguments directly and specifically. If anyone creates a bogus argument, it would be you The very nature of the holohoax has an army of bogus and disconnected points, which may constitute a beleaguered straw man (even metaphor). I might also add that the hoax argument is a red herring, taking one on a merry chase into the world of fantastical nonsense. To quote one of ‘your own’ regarding, say, survivor testimonies (from which a great deal of the nonsense emerges):

    “Most of the memoirs and reports of Holocaust survivors are full of preposterous verbosity, graphomanic exaggeration, dramatic effects, overestimated self-inflation, dilettante philosophizing, would-be lyricism, unchecked rumors, bias, partisan attacks…” –Samuel Gringauz, “Jewish Social Studies” (New York), January 1950, Vol. 12, p6.

    Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 4:31 pm

    • Actually no, Jim has exaggerated my arguments as well statements from others plenty of times. Your glasses obviously do not work.

      Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 6:26 pm

  5. DH said: “No, Jim only says such cause he was banned. The reason for which was after repetitive warnings to keep discussion in the appropriate subforum, warnings to not steal entire texts from the handbooks and IHR articles, and the fact that when the admin was reviewing if he should restrict Jim to only posting in a single subforum Jim and his brother continually sent him harassing emails. What a damned coward whom probably got himself banned on prepose” (you mean ‘purpose’???? sheesh)

    I was the third person involved in being “kicked off” SKEPTICS both US and International. Jeff K invited us to participate on the US version, but the collective gaggle of trolls were waiting, but we don’t mind exchange no matter how nasty, which it was. They then said we couldn’t post long postings. They were not even attacking us for the content, exactly, but the length, then alleged copyright issues. We were all 3 kicked off and invited to go to the International site, which we did. SO ALREADY YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT, DH, but then people who subscribed to the holohoax way of thinking have other psychopathic issues as my definition below indicates.

    On the International Skeptic site, after a period of time of providing a barrage of postings contesting the official hoax story, we were required to provide ID because 3 of us were using the same IP. We provided it, but only Joe was allowed to continue. It wasn’t even what we posted necessarily or maybe it was, but just that they didn’t want us on and so took action to suppress our expression. There were no derisive emails, but again, as was asked, how would you know about the inner workings of the private emails? I see a breach on so many levels – the least was a lack of good faith on the so-called bogus SKEPTIC sites – at the worst, a collection of evil gremlins (no offense to gremlins) who can’t stand the heat of viable and honest discourse.

    You posers are despicable. We can’t expect you holohuxters to keep the skeptic story straight, seeing how fluid and flexible your treatment of the biggest hoax of the 20th and 21st centuries.

    HOLOCOSTOMANIA – Subscribing to the politically correct view of the holocost without question or discussion – rots the brain, corrupts the morals and creates a psychopath. The only cure is the truth provided by those who oppose and contend against the wholesale force feeding and consequent perversion of the myth of the holocost. (Diane King)

    Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 4:19 pm

    • Again, DH, interesting you know so much, but you didn’t know we had the approval and permission of the people we quote and the texts we used. So they weren’t stolen – again, you know NOTHING – what a presumptuous, pompous little boy, pretending to know…. SOMETHING but in fact know nothing.

      Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 6:29 pm

    • You were banned on association. Phyrros said based on your location that he could not confirm if you were a separate person or what one may call a sock puppet.

      Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 6:28 pm

      • DH…. you are such an idiot and liar….Diane and I sent him our licenses to show him that we were separate people with separate emails.
        You guys are just Jew run vendors to that can’t take the truth. He knew we were separate people he just wanted us off the site. This is how you Jew run people work you lie and then you tell people the lie you make it up as you go along you never tell the truth. Why don’t you ask him about the licenses.
        I’m sure he’ll just why is way through that one.
        We complird with everything he asked us to do.
        In fact we even went above and beyond I normally wouldn’t have sent my license to him.
        Why don’t you ask him if he’s ever done that with anybody else asking them for their licenses to prove who they are I doubt it.
        There are 3 of us that share the same ISP is that too hard to understand because we’re living together here. Even if you let me back on that site today I wouldn’t even waste my time because you people are a bunch of psychos.

        JR

        Comment by jrizoli — November 8, 2016 @ 6:55 pm

        • “you are such an idiot and liar”

          That’s great, Jim. Get back to me when you prove teeth are resistant be being smashed.

          “Diane and I sent him our licenses to show him that we were separate people with separate emails.”

          That’s great, but it doesn’t change what I commented. As stated she was banned based on association, and as a possibility her email could have been blocked based on the result of the actions of your bother and you.

          “You guys are just Jew run vendors to that can’t take the truth.”

          Way to go Jim, blame the Jews for your life problems. Sorry to say Jim I have no way to confirm what you claim. As well with how dishonest you are I personally would take Phyrros word over yours.

          Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 7:02 pm

  6. FG, in your blog post:

    “Proof of the Nazi gas chambers given at the Nuremberg IMT on Nov. 29, 1945”

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/11/19/proof-of-the-nazi-gas-chambers-given-at-the-nuremberg-imt-on-nov-29-1945/amp/

    You claim the height of the SS members would have been 6 foot 5 inches, what is your source?

    Average height in Germany seems to have been much smaller, closer to that of 5 foot 8 inch.

    http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?p=962103&sid=37135b7103847c2244a7093e4c12dcaa#p962103

    Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 5:51 am

    • You wrote: “You claim the height of the SS members would have been 6 foot 5 inches, what is your source?

      I have personally seen, and talked with, former SS men. I lived in Germany for 20 months in the 1950ies when my husband was an officer in the American Army. We would go out to a Gasthaus in the evening and sit at a table with former SS men; all of them spoke English. They were all over 6 feet tall, and some of them were 6 foot, 5 inches. The height requirement for the SS was 5 foot 11 inches.
      I wrote about the SS on this blog post:
      https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/ss-soldiers-have-an-undeserved-bad-reputation/

      Comment by furtherglory — November 7, 2016 @ 6:09 am

      • The height requirement was. 5 10, but that aside that is only a single person. This requirement only applied to the Bodyguard of Hitlers himself. The ordinary SS divisions it is 5 feet, 7 inches.

        http://www.lonesentry.com/articles/ttt07/waffen-ss.html

        Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 7:28 am

      • I have attempted to post 4 posts, and they haven’t showed up. I confirmed subscription to this discussion TWICE BUT nothing has happened. It showed the first response but NOTHING after that. It’s very annoying.

        Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 5:07 pm

        • They have shown up…

          Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 6:27 pm

  7. The VAST majority of people do not hate Germans for the holocaust. Most Anti-German sentiment is from Eastern Europe, not the west.

    I would recommend reading “Democracy and Enlargement in Post-Communist Europe”.

    Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 2:49 pm

    • You fail to mention that the Jews hate the Germans and hate anybody that exposes the Holocaust lies.

      JR

      Comment by jrizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 3:40 pm

      • Lol please show a modern study Jim. I await for the modern study that shows all Jews hate all Germans.

        Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 3:42 pm

        • You fail to mention the Jews that hate those who expose Holocaust lies.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 3:45 pm

          • “You fail to mention the Jews that hate those who expose Holocaust lies.”

            You have not provided any study Jim, quit avoiding it. We can continue about how Jews apparently are a cohesive body that hates deniers later. I’m waiting for you to prove that Jews are a cohesive body that hates Germans. So get to it.

            Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 3:47 pm

            • So the unknown person who hides behind the pseudonym ‘Denying History’ feigns a request for evidence of the Jewish hatred towards those who expose the Hoax of the 20th century. Anything to keep the discussion as far away as possible from the real issue of the lack of documentary and/or forensic evidence for the bizarre tall tale of homicidal gas chambers. The fact of the matter is that thousands of people have been prosecuted and incarcerated in various European countries for requesting evidence of the alleged homicidal gas chambers. I don’t think that it’s the Mormons or Episcopalians who are pushing for these prosecutions or the prosecution of vulnerable octogenarians who were innocent bookkeepers or medics at a labor or transit camps. It’s only organized Jewry that has something to fear by the exposure of the extermination myth.
              If you are really interested in examples of those persecuted and prosecuted at the behest of the Holocaust gatekeepers, which I doubt, Google, The history of, Ernst Zundel, Fred Leucher and Germar Rudolf. You can also look up Tony Hall, professor at the the Univ. of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada who was suspended without pay, for nothing more than suggesting that the Holocaust should, like other historical events, be subject to free and open discussion. This smattering of information is far more than we get from the Holocaust hoaxers who do nothing but assert that there’s a mound of evidence without ever producing even a smidgen.

              Comment by John mortl — November 6, 2016 @ 7:59 pm

              • Oh fun, a new poster.

                “So the unknown person who hides behind the pseudonym ‘Denying History’ feigns a request for evidence of the Jewish hatred towards those who expose the Hoax of the 20th century.”

                Not really sure how my choice to remain anonymous is bad. Lots of people do it. Take Hannover from Codoh for example.

                This aside it is a reasonable request, though I will comment later on the issue of forensics. To make it simple though, if 6 million (general estimate, don’t take it seriously) did not die, then what happened to them? And if they were resettled where is the budget for that resettlement program? Thing is that so called ‘revisionist’ have not answered this question. Nor have they explained where the missing on max 18 million Jews are. As of 2014 the world Jewish population is around 14.2 million. This is a huge difference. A population doesn’t just decline from around 15 to 16 million down to 11 million in the time span of 5 years.

                “Anything to keep the discussion as far away as possible from the real issue of the lack of documentary and/or forensic evidence for the bizarre tall tale of homicidal gas chambers.”

                As for the “lack” of documentary evidence this depends on the camp. For sites like Auschuwitz this claim is more then absurd.

                http://www.h-ref.de/vernichtung/gaskammer/arbeitsblatt.php

                Three examples are provided above one of which deniers have struggled to provide an answer for. Irvings attempts at doing so just prove how pathetic the attempts of a rebuttal are.

                According to Irving this would mean Vergasungskeller has two meanings. A cellar for “gassing corpses” and an “air raid shelter”.

                The first idea would imply the chamber as gas tight. This again would mean homicidal gassings could take place.

                A failure as well for revisionist is to explain the order of 14 showerheads to the crematorium. Germar rudolf claims they were working shower heads but this makes no sense as no war time documents show that a shower existed. All the evidence points against his conclusion, as was pointed out by Van pelt.

                https://web.archive.org/web/20150906074143/http://www.holocaust-history.org/irving-david/vanpelt/vanpelt-showerheads.shtml

                As for a lack of forensic evidence this is ignoring the as residue found on the ventilation grills.

                Mattogno offers up an argument saying the chamber was a disinfection chamber and sites the order of two disinfection ovens as evidence. Sadly for him these were Hot Air ovens and did not use poison gas to kill lice and in the end destroy his own argument.

                Germar offered up in rebuttal to Van pelt that the chamber aka morgue one was a disinfection facility. The issue again being no witness nor documentary evidence exists for his claim that clothing was disinfected in that room. Which again doesn’t explain the order for wire mesh columns.

                Now one can point out that no document says gas chamber on it for AR, but the issue stands that ash and graves have been found to an extent. The studies conducted on these camps are revealing.

                http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/05/mass-graves-at-nazi-extermination-camps.html?m=1

                Now one needs to explain such findings in acclaimed “transit camps”. The issue is quite open and in fact admitted to by its perpetrators. I have posted a good amount about the AR and their engines but this doesn’t seem worth being bothered about.

                That aside though resent findings have shown quite the opposite of what you claim.

                Caroline was able to find remnant of the old gas chamber at Treblinka.

                http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/projects/holocaust-landscapes/genius-and-genocide/finding-treblinka/project-results/preliminary-results-of-the-survey-at-treblinka-ii-the-extermination-camp/

                I’m sure you have watch Eric hunts film on her and would direct you to understand the following:

                1) Hunts claim about her advocating the story of a Star of David tile is dishonest. The preliminary report released by Caroline in early December of 2013 stated the tiles were from Dziewulski i Lange. This is before the documentary about her study was released, and clearly shows that she did not hold onto this idea for an extended period of time.

                2) In a polish article by Paweł Budziński It states that “A former company logo depicting positioned between the capital letters D and L six-pointed star in a circle with a dot in the middle, because of the similarity to the Star of David is sometimes wrongly associated today with the gift of the Jews instead of Opoczyńska factory.”

                http://www.opoczno-top.pl/artykul,Towarzystwo_Akcyjne_Dziewulski_i_Lange,1781.html

                So in all logic it would make sense that she and other researchers would be confused.

                3) Hunt claims that Caroline said the rooms were furnished to show Stars of David tiles to calm the Jews. Though is one clearly watches the scene they will realize that she spoke about a large Star of David being located on the OUTSIDE of the gas chamber. Not on the inside and that the gas chamber were furnished to look like shower rooms. This does not imply that the back of the tile was showing and Caroline’s (I believe he was Dutch) colleague said the mullet star was on the back of the tile anyway.

                Also more resent findings at Sobibor they actually dug up the gas chambers remains.

                Though I’m sure you will be quick to label it a shower.

                “The fact of the matter is that thousands of people have been prosecuted and incarcerated in various European countries for requesting evidence of the alleged homicidal gas chambers.”

                Alright? And people have been arrested for saying the Armenian genocide never happened in Switzerland… People can get arrested in some European states for saying the Holodomor was not a genocide. You can get arrested in Turkey for advocating that the ottoman government was looking to exterminate the Armenian people.

                “I don’t think that it’s the Mormons or Episcopalians who are pushing for these prosecutions or the prosecution of vulnerable octogenarians who were innocent bookkeepers or medics at a labor or transit camps.”

                Refer to my previous argument.

                “It’s only organized Jewry that has something to fear by the exposure of the extermination myth.”

                Your evidence that Jews are a cohesive body is?

                I’m just going to admit… I lost interest after this point. You have shown to be on the same level of boring as Jim. The only difference is that it’s funny to laugh at Jims idiocy. You on the other hand, are not stupid… You just judge the past based on the present, the way history is not meant to be told. I’m just going to skip to the end.

                “This smattering of information is far more than we get from the Holocaust hoaxers who do nothing but assert that there’s a mound of evidence without ever producing even a smidgen.”

                Pretty sure I have provided evidence… Plenty of times. More recently I have been bashing jim.

                Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 9:14 pm

                • DH…..Thanks for the update……..yup six million Jews were killed in whatever you say type gas chambers
                  With bug spray of whatever they could think up.
                  All the HoloHoax eyewitnessess don’t even agree with the official version. But the big question is where did the jews go? How about they weren’t there in the first place, and if they were there hanging around maybe they ended up in Russia
                  Sounds reasonable to me..

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 9:25 pm

                • “DH…..Thanks for the update……..yup six million Jews were killed in whatever you say type gas chambers”

                  No problem for the update I guess… This aside though no one claims this, not even Nuremberg.

                  According to the Nuremberg trials 4 million Jews died via gas 2 million via other means.

                  “With bug spray of whatever they could think up.”
                  Jims strange attachment to “bug spray” must be part of his life long dream of being an exterminator. This aside he again plays the damned fool as always considering it’s not bug spray but Hydrogen cyanide.

                  “All the HoloHoax eyewitnessess don’t even agree with the official version”

                  As always Jim doesn’t understand that the witnesses who did not directly work near or inside the chambers would not properly know their function. He should read the HC essay again.

                  “But the big question is where did the jews go?”

                  Yes Jim, if 6 million (in rough terms) did not die, where did they all go. There are a lot of people to account for Jim.

                  “How about they weren’t there in the first place”

                  But Jim, the deniers favorite source the Almanac quite clearly says the Jewish population in 1941 to be 15,748,091 Jews. And compared with the Jewish population recorded in 1949 (11,266,600) there is a difference of 4,481,491. Such people need to be accounted for Jim! A population doesn’t just shrink in thin air.

                  http://www.nizkor.org/features/techniques-of-denial/worldalmanac.html

                  The issue about:

                  ” if they were there hanging around maybe they ended up in Russia
                  Sounds reasonable to me”

                  Is again missing something. Jim they could not avoid the census takers forever. It’s been over 70 years and revisionists have yet to find these people.

                  They have yet to find the transit budget.

                  They have yet to find a solid story to replace the current historiography.

                  To make the argument really simple I will let shermer explain it:

                  “5. Inferential evidence or argument from silence — population demographics, reconstructed from the pre–World War II era; if six million Jews were not killed, what happened to them?”

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 9:51 pm

                • The Holohuxsters Creed…

                  NONE ARE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH….NONE ARE AS HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED AS THOSE WHO FALSELY BELIEVE THEY ARE FREE NONE….. ARE SO DEAF AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO HEAR…..THE TRUTH THAT REFUTES THEIR DOGMA AND THE LIES THAT THEY HOLD SO DEAR NONE ARE SO CRAVEN AS THOSE WHO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH AND NOTHING IS WORSE THAN A COWARD WHO TEACHES PROPAGANDA AND LIES TO OUR YOUTH.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 10:14 pm

                • “failure to acknowledge an unacceptable truth or emotion or to admit it into consciousness, used as a defense mechanism.”

                  A definition of denial, one which Jim quite clearly lives.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 10:18 pm

                • I don’t believe in nonsense….not to hard to comprehend for some. Maybe for you not for me.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 10:40 pm

                • “I don’t believe in nonsense.”

                  Really? Cause most of your theory’s are nonsense.

                  “not to hard to comprehend for some.”

                  Jim, again think hard. There is no way such a large population of people could avoid the Census. The idea they could is pure idiocy now Jim, where did they go?

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 3:55 am

                • You actually think they were worried about taking a census on people who changed their names…good luck with that.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 8:38 am

                • “You actually think they were worried about taking a census on people who changed their names”

                  Lol never said their names needed to be recorded. Great job Jim, this is completely ignoring the point raised. Regardless if they changed their names the Jewish population would still be higher then it is today. By around 7 to 18 million people higher.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 8:42 am

                • We have figured you out here DH master HoloHoaxer…….You’re a HoloHuxster troll sent over from the Skeptics site to keep topics off target of what the most important issues are dealing with exposing the HoloHoax lie.

                  As long as people aren’t made aware of the HoloHoax truths you are doing your job…..
                  You have presented some far out, illogical, not proven theories that fall into the category of fiction.

                  The problem for you is this, this is one of the few sites that have people here that aren’t afraid to take on your nonsense and expose you and your fellow HoloHuxsters for what they are.
                  Bold face LIARS….But you still ingratiate us with your presence looking for the fellow nut job Cult followers like yourself that want to believe that the Germans really wanted to waste their time, energy and money on exterminating a group of unappreciative people that actually worked for the Germans a much valuable and needed work force during the war. No, lets be stupid about this… lets round up all these people ship them hundreds of miles, clothe and feed and house them, when they could of been killed where they lived. Were the Germans that stupid?

                  Yup…the plan was to kill six million people mainly the chosen ones, mostly of Jews, in rooms that weren’t set up to kill them and the 10 or more different ways the so called eyewitness said the dirty deed was done. The contradictory mode of death has slowly but surely evolved its way into the main stream folklore of Horror Disneyland stories with it’s own HoloHoax Meccas for all the worshipers to visit to pay homage to the spirits of the elite chosen ones who have been immortalized by their deaths in the call of duty of fighting a country that had them all figured out for their parasitic and subversive ways.

                  So what do the Jews do?

                  They settled on this scenario……..six million Jews were killed up to 30,000 per day with bug spray, or whatever concoction, buried, dug up, burned on huge hibachis, the leftover bones crushed with sticks and their ashes spread far and wide for none to see, and then thousands of rocks were spread over the sites where the remains were said to be buried but you can’t investigate the site today because the site has been declared sacred ground by the HoloHoax Cult represented the Jewish High Priests who run the Horror Disneyland theme parks today. ……… Sad to say many dumb, HoloHoax uneducated, stupid people, took the bait and believe the lies today. What I write here is my HoloHoax 101 written for all, hopefully intelligent people to read in one short paragraph, instead of millions of pages of nonsense collected from the Soviets and the thousands of HoloHoax books written by Jew inspired HoloHuxsters to hide people from the truth.

                  Jim Rizoli
                  Revisionist and Exposer of Jewish Lies.
                  For the truth go to
                  HOLOCAUSTHANDBOOKS.COM
                  CCFIILE.COM
                  IHR.ORG
                  VHO.ORG
                  CODOH.COM

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 10:21 am

                • You wrote: “We have figured you out here DH master HoloHoaxer…….You’re a HoloHuxster troll sent over from the Skeptics site to keep topics off target of what the most important issues are dealing with exposing the HoloHoax lie.”

                  I am not familiar with the Skeptics blog, so I googled it and found this:
                  http://www.skepticblog.org/

                  The difference between the skeptics website and my blog is like the difference between night and day. This is like comparing apples and oranges.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 7, 2016 @ 10:35 am

                • “We have figured you out here DH master HoloHoaxer”

                  Jim proves to be a fool as always.

                  “You’re a HoloHuxster troll sent over from the Skeptics site to keep topics off target of what the most important issues are dealing with exposing the HoloHoax lie.”

                  Lol let me guess Jim, it’s a “Jewish run site” despite the fact that Shermer has German ancestry.

                  “As long as people aren’t made aware of the HoloHoax truths you are doing your job…”

                  Oh, so I’m paid for what I do? That would really help out with my student debt!
                  Mind pointing out where I’m paid cause I sure do need it.

                  “You have presented some far out, illogical, not proven theories that fall into the category of fiction. ”

                  Jim, only you have done so.

                  “The problem for you is this, this is one of the few sites that have people here that aren’t afraid to take on your nonsense and expose you and your fellow HoloHuxsters for what they are.”

                  Jim proves to be full of it. And they seems quite afraid if they keep contacting FG to ban me. Shows how most people for the freedom of speech try to restrict it. Thing is Jim, you haven’t presented most of my arguments. Recently you have only created strawmen.

                  The rest of this is quite clearly just an idiotic rant, so it’s not worth reacting over. Walls of text, just great.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 10:35 am

                • You wrote: ” But the big question is where did the jews go? How about they weren’t there in the first place, and if they were there hanging around maybe they ended up in Russia”

                  I wrote about this on this blog post:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/did-hitler-just-want-to-expel-the-jews-from-europe-or-did-he-want-to-kill-them-all/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 7, 2016 @ 5:43 am

                • You wrote: “Oh fun a news poster” [John mortl]

                  John mortl has made many comments on my blog, starting several years ago. He has never POSTED anything on my blog. I am the only person who POSTS here, but anyone is allowed to COMMENT.

                  You are what is called a “newb” meaning a new person who shows up and starts commenting at 4:30 in the morning.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 7, 2016 @ 5:58 am

                • Doesn’t matter.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 5:59 am

                • Den writes;- ” I have posted a good amount about the AR and their engines but this doesn’t seem worth being bothered about “.

                  Well, if you and your holohoax friends could provide us with some definitive proof of what type of engines they were using, and a detailed technical description of how they worked – then the engines might be worth bothering about. But until that glorious day arrives, then we can’t discuss anything sensibly.

                  And by the way, I did enjoy your two video presentations of Sobibor and Chelmno. But the first question that most people would ask the two unseen presenters; is that if these sites are mass graves where human remains lie scattered around on, or just below the surface – then what the f….do you think you pair of scoundrels are doing by picking up such artefacts and playing around with them? Have you two gentlemen received permission from the custodians of these sites to carry out your desecration?

                  But the very fact that human remains are still lying around on the surface after 70 years is clear enough evidence for me to conclude that these are not sites of mass murder. Because if they were, then all the remains would have been collected up long ago and placed inside the alleged “Ash Mountain” at Sobibor, or in a purpose-built ossuary at Chelmno.

                  The presenter at Sobibor didn’t provide any convincing physical evidence of these 7 mass graves allegedly found by Professor Kola; and we’ve got no guarantees that the ruined foundations that litter the ground at Chelmno today weren’t artfully constructed by the Poles after 1945, in order to use as evidence against the Germans.

                  Comment by Talbot — November 7, 2016 @ 7:59 am

                • I haven’t seen anyone provide evidence to the counter my points. Maybe once you find an engine operator who says diesel then we can talk.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 8:29 am

                • Den asks;- ” Maybe once you find an engine operator who says diesel then we can talk”.

                  It is not incumbent upon me to find any engine operators. I don’t believe there were any gas chambers at the AR camps, and so the issue of whether they were petrol or diesel is purely a mute point.

                  Comment by Talbot — November 7, 2016 @ 8:49 am

                • Lol no it is dependent on you. Otherwise no discrepancy exists, and the engines are clearly petrol.

                  Also just cause you don’t believe that gas chamber existed doesn’t mean you do not have the burden to prove such an assertion. If such an issue exists then please demonstrate. Otherwise it’s again said they were petrol, and thus were deadly.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 9:34 am

                • You wrote: “the engines are clearly petrol.”

                  On this blog post, I wrote about petrol engines being used to kill people:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/gassing-the-jews/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 7, 2016 @ 10:23 am

                • Cool…

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 10:35 am

                • Expose the HoloHoax lies
                  http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v05/v05p-15_Berg.html

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 10:42 am

                • Jim demonstrates he cannot defend himself.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 10:44 am

                • I don’t have to reinvent the wheel when I respond to Knuckleheads like you you got the link figure it http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v05/v05p-15_Berg.html

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 10:47 am

                • Jim again proves he cannot defend himself. He produces a work by Burg on diesel exhaust but the thing is the Germans used Petrol.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 10:48 am

                • Of course they use petrol…..LOL…. what do you think they’re going to say now Berg expose your lies the diesel gas story ran for many years until too many people saw how stupid it was…
                  You can’t prove that they use d Petrol and really would the Germans waste a precious commodity to gas Jews especially knowing that there was more powerful agents that were more destructive for quickly killing people….. really know, you’re getting stupider and stupider as you go on here DH. I really think that you were going for the stupidest reply Awards here. You got my vote.

                  In case you forgot how to read…
                  http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v05/v05p-15_Berg.html

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 10:59 am

                • “Of course they use petrol…..LOL…. what do you think they’re going to say now Berg expose your lies the diesel gas story ran for many years until too many people saw how stupid it was…”

                  Here Jim, I’m going to borrow one of your own tactics of quoting a large amount of text:

                  “In a way, it is arguable what kind of engine was used in the gas chambers of
                  the extermination camps. A theory that a Diesel engine was used in Bełżec may result from wrongly interpreted accounts by Kurt Gerstein who (which he admitted himself) did not see the engine, but only heard it. Hence this thread of using the Diesel engine in the historiography of the death camps. Rudolf Reder, who survived the death camp in Bełżec, testi es that he brought 4-5 canisters of petrol into the annexe with the engine inside it, next to the gas chamber. His testimonies were con rmed by a Polish electrician, Kazimierz Czerniak, who assisted in building that room in 1942. He described a 200 and over-horsepower petrol engine, from which fumes were fed into the gas chamber through overground pipes. As far as Sobibór is concerned, three ex-members of the camp personnel – Erich Bauer, Erich Fuchs and Franz Hodl, who worked at the engine placed behind the gas chamber, con rmed in their testimonies that it surely was a petrol engine (Bauer and Fuchs were car mechanics by profession). During their court trial, they disagreed with each other only about whether it was a Renault engine or a Soviet tank engine. They also discussed the method of ignition (whether the ignition was the starter or the inductor) – in other words, details that concern only petrol engines. The Diesel engine in Sobibór was used as an electric power generator. Maybe that fact was a source of misunderstandings about the real purpose of the petrol engine.”

                  (Sobibor Extermination Camp 1942 – 1943, Marek Bem, p62-63)

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 11:12 am

                • Jeff we say more!

                  Diesel or gas?
                  A marvelous metamorphosis is already taking place in the holocaust story. Several leading Holocaust proponents are now taking great pains to drop the Diesel claim and replace it with the view that the engines were not Diesels but conventional gasoline engines which simply burned Diesel fuel, presumably to make the engines more deadly than if they had only burned regular gasoline. This amazing transformation has appeared in a recent book in Germany entitled Nationalsozialistiche Massentötungen durch Giftgas. (fn. 34) The book was a joint project of 24 of the most eminent scholars on the subject, including such notables as Eugen Kogon, Hermann Langbein, Adalbert Rueckerl, Gideon Hausner, Germaine Tillion and Georges Wellers. The book represents the current state of the art of holocaust mythomania and has already been recommended by the World Jewish Congress in London. (fn. 35) The new, “revised” version of the holocaust says, in effect, that Gerstein and others were mistaken when they had claimed that Diesels were used to kill Jews at reblinka, Belzec and Sobibor. The claim now is that gasoline engines were used.

                  The clumsy juggling of evidence which characterizes this book is exemplified by the fact that although the Gerstein statement refers to Diesel engines four times, the portion of the Gerstein statement which is quoted in this supposedly definitive rebuttal of the revisionists does not mention Diesels at all, nor does it even describe the alleged killing process. (fn. 36) For a description of the killing process that Gerstein supposedly witnessed, the book gives a piece of postwar testimony by Dr. Pfannenstiel in which there is also no mention of the use of Diesels, but only of the use of Diesel fuel in the engine. How one could possibly have operated a gasoline engine with Diesel fuel is, of course, left to the imagination. The fact is that any gasoline engine simply would not operate with Diesel fuel (and vice-versa).

                  A fatal flaw in the new, non-Diesel, version is the retention of the recurrent claim that the corpses were “blue.” Although any possible death from Diesel exhaust would have been due to lack of oxygen, which would in turn have caused a bluish appearance of the corpse, death from gasoline engine exhaust would “only” have been due to carbon monoxide and could “only” have caused a distinctive “cherry red” or “pink” appearance. Although Pfannenstiel’s postwar testimony is generally less wild than the Gerstein statement, nonetheless he and other “eyewitnesses” also repeated the claim that the corpses were “blue.” (fn. 37)

                  That the Gerstein statement, although in a severely abbreviated form, is included at all in such a scholarly work, despite the problems for the “revised” version of the holocaust

                  story which should be obvious to anyone looking at the complete text of that statement, only shows how desperate the holocaust scholars are to scrape together everything they have in support of their monstrous fantasy. They have precious little, and the Gerstein statement is still the best evidence they can present.

                  The new “revised” version of the holocaust story is actually more absurd than the old version. Although it might be remotely possible for an engineer to have mistaken a gasoline engine for a Diesel engine, how could anyone possibly have mistaken “red” for “blue”? Perhaps they were all color blind-we will just have to wait and see. No doubt, we will see many more attempts by desperate men to hold together a crumbling patchwork of lies.

                  The Diesel gas chamber claim is rubbish-apparently some of the exterminationists themselves recognize that now. However, the alternate claim that gasoline engine exhaust was used instead is rubbish also.

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 3:03 pm

                • “Jeff we say more!
                  Diesel or gas?”

                  Jeff? What the hell you going on about?

                  Also as I have explained Gurstein may not have ever seen the engine. His report alone is not evidence of any issue.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 3:05 pm

                • You wrote: “He produces a work by Burg on diesel exhaust but the thing is the Germans used Petrol.”

                  I don’t think that the Nazis used any kind of engine exhaust to kill people. Allegedly, the Jews were killed in gas chambers, which used Zyklon-B. AFAIK, only lice were killed with Zyklon-B.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 7, 2016 @ 11:07 am

                • DH, has this thing about petrol gas…

                  He makes it look like we’re the wackos but in reality most of the petrol gas crap is relatively a new thing….the HoloHuxsters were spanked silly with their diesel gas claim and embarrassingly they changed it to petrol gas…..it’s one of those whoops! Moments. You mean there are people out there that were paying attention….Not all people believed the HoloHoax liars….LOL

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 11:37 am

                • For the record to set DH straight….I went to the Nuremberg Manuscripts and looked at the witnesses
                  they interviewed. I couldn’t find anything related to petrol gassing or diesel gassing on the Jews….
                  Did come across the gas van lie though.
                  So maybe DH can kindly show us from the original IMF trials where they talk about using petrol gas or actually any gas to kill people. Some talked about gassing but not anything specific on the exact method. Seems to me a lot of the lies came later.

                  http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/imt.asp#key

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 11:56 am

                • By the way DH wanted to know how much the Germans were hated by the Jews….
                  I guess they weren’t hated at all….LOL

                  Would think writer was a Jew..
                  https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/What_To_Do_With_Germany

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 12:01 pm

                • FG: “I don’t think that the Nazis used any kind of Engine exhaust to kill people.”

                  The Germans used engine exhaust in 4 camps… Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, and Chelmno. This has been the case for a long time…

                  Jews were gassed with Zyklon at Auschwitz and Majdanek alone. Which exception to the gassing experiment at Belzec.

                  The Germans outside of death camps also used car exhaust to gas a few people at a hospital as well.

                  http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/german/einsatzgruppen/esg/widmann.html

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 8:49 pm

                • You wrote: “The Germans used engine exhaust in 4 camps… Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, and Chelmno. This has been the case for a long time…

                  Jews were gassed with Zyklon at Auschwitz and Majdanek alone.”

                  How strange! The “Germans” used engine exhaust to kill Jews in transit camps, but not in concentration camps. They couldn’t be bothered to put Zyklon-B gas chambers in the transit camps. Stupid Germans!

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 9, 2016 @ 5:03 am

                • “How strange! The “Germans” used engine exhaust to kill Jews in transit camps, but not in concentration camps.”

                  Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka were not transit camps. This is an unproven assertion, more so then evidence for gas vans, which for Chelmno we have non Jewish testimony for such as a polish engineer.

                  Treblinka is not even a transit camp based on the stoop report, which Mattogno and Graf say is in fact authentic. It clearly says:

                  “With the Jews who have been bagged today, in my opinion a very large part of the bandits and lowest elements of the ghetto have been captured. Due to the onset of darkness, their immediate liquidation was no longer carried out. I will try to get a train to T II for tomorrow, otherwise the liquidation will be carried out tomorrow.”

                  Something Mattogno cannot avoid. If Treblinka was a death camp and was part of Action Reinhard then it’s quite clear that Belzec and Sobibor were as well.

                  “They couldn’t be bothered to put Zyklon-B gas chambers in the transit camps. Stupid Germans!”

                  According to Mattogno the chambers used steam. That is if he takes Pressacs theory as being correct, despite its own absurdity. And internal contradiction that they were apparently converted in mid 1942 and yet he sites a report from November of 1942… Mattogno sites Pressac because it fits his own claims, but the issue is that his reliance off of a single witness would be very hypocritical. Which is what one would expect from deniers, as this is a regular thing. To hold up one witness that fits their story without corroboration. Even Kues, a very ‘informed’ denier stated that Kozak’s testimony needs to be looked at more:

                  “the ovens described by Kozak (can) be matched against documented Heißluftentwesungsöfen.”

                  See his essay: “What Remains to be Researched?”

                  As stated in the HC white paper 373-374:

                  “Indeed, as seen with the plan for Majdanek discussed by Mattogno, and as also evident by the hot air disinfectors at Auschwitz-Birkenau[157], Kozak’s description bears no relation to other Heißluftentwesungsöfen of the period.”

                  I you haven’t read it I would recommend reading David Coles essay:

                  http://www.countercontempt.com/archives/5348

                  Though another thing is that the quote “transit to the east” is in fact quite clearly a euphemism. Here let me explain the general explanation for transit to the east is the Germans planned to move the Jews from Poland to the Ostland. The thing is that the Ostland has no east! Is the dumbest thing ever, and shows quite clearly that transit to the east meant death. So yes if Mattogno is correct, the Germans were as dumb as could be!

                  http://www.countercontempt.com/archives/5335

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 9, 2016 @ 5:46 am

                • You wrote: “Something Mattogno cannot avoid. If Treblinka was a death camp and was part of Action Reinhard then it’s quite clear that Belzec and Sobibor were as well.”

                  Mattogno is world famous as a Holocaust expert, yet AFAIK he has never personally been to any of the concentration camps. He once contacted me, via e-mail, to ask me a question about Dachau, a place that he had never seen. A person who has never seen Dachau is not a Holocaust expert.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 9, 2016 @ 7:13 am

                • Mattogno famous as a “holocaust expert”…. Not exactly, he has found some new things, but they really are not that big. He made the original assertion that the bone mill was a ball mill. Robin O’Neil though has also proven to be more reliable using a description of the bone crusher.

                  This however does not mean Mattogno is prone to being incorrect or omitting pieces of evidence.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 9, 2016 @ 7:21 am

                • You gave a link to an essay by Friedrich Paul Berg. I think that this was written several years ago. It is excellent work.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 7, 2016 @ 10:47 am

                • Bergs article about gas chambers gas excetera excetera was an excellent article he really showed that the DH is wrong in his views but sadly DH is not going to come to the conclusion that we have because he has a few screws loose in his brain.
                  Maybe he has been exposed to Too Much laughing gas especially when listening to The Tall Tales of Holocaust Survivors.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 10:52 am

                • Bergs article is about Diesel not Petrol.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 11:08 am

                • Den asks;- “please demonstrate”. Now that is an excellent question that could be directed right at the holocaust proponents;-

                  Please demonstrate how the gas fumes of the mysterious diesel / petrol engine were regulated, fed, and distributed evenly, into each of the individual gas chambers.

                  After all, you’ve had 70 years-or-more to work out the solution to how it was done – so may we have the results of your demonstration please?

                  Comment by Talbot — November 7, 2016 @ 10:07 am

                • Tal quit avoiding the request. Demonstrate that an issue between diesel and petrol exists. Currently the burden is yours.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 10:43 am

                • Maybe Jim Rizoli is right – loveable old DH has been sent over from the Septics, or “Skeptics Forum”, to plague us with absurdities.

                  Den is now asking me to ” Demonstrate that an issue between diesel and petrol exists “.

                  But Den, I don’t accept that anyone was using petrol, diesel, or anything else to gas human beings in death chambers at Sobibor etc. – so what possible interest have I got in demonstrating any issues regarding the matter; which even the holocausters themselves cannot resolve!

                  Comment by Talbot — November 7, 2016 @ 11:11 am

                • “Maybe Jim Rizoli is right – loveable old DH has been sent over from the Septics, or “Skeptics Forum”, to plague us with absurdities.”

                  No, Jim only says such cause he was banned. The reason for which was after repetitive warnings to keep discussion in the appropriate subforum, warnings to not steal entire texts from the handbooks and IHR articles, and the fact that when the admin was reviewing if he should restrict Jim to only posting in a single subforum Jim and his brother continually sent him harassing emails. What a damned coward whom probably got himself banned on prepose.

                  “But Den, I don’t accept that anyone was using petrol, diesel, or anything else to gas human beings in death chambers at Sobibor etc. – so what possible interest have I got in demonstrating any issues regarding the matter; which even the holocausters themselves cannot resolve!”

                  It’s a well resolved issue. We just await evidence against the use of petrol from an operator. So it doesn’t matter what you believe.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 11:17 am

                • DH you are a God damn liar I never sent him harassing emails you are such a liar I can’t believe it! This definitely shows me where you’re coming from you son of a b****
                  and how do you know so much about what happened on that list if there were my private emails to him you guys must have been in Cahoots with each other that’s why.
                  You are not even an honest person in relating how things have gone down with me and the skeptic site.
                  But I do understand….anyone that can make such a lie about the gas chambers now being changed to petrol gas when that was never the case you can see how much of a liar you are.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 2:55 pm

                • “DH you are a God damn liar I never sent him harassing emails you are such a liar”

                  “After receiving abusive emails from Jim and Joe I am permanently banning their user accounts.”

                  http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=528387#p528387

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 3:04 pm

                • Then he’s a LIAR!
                  Two pees on a pod….You are not a honorable person, just a liar who continues in his lies.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 3:28 pm

                • Lol Jim, I would take Phyrros word over yours any day.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 3:29 pm

                • We have three people against one so who are you going to believe?
                  A Jew run censor or us? Of course a Jew run censor because that’s what you gravitate to.
                  Like I said you are not an honorable person. You’re a punk 20 something that has all the answers.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 3:32 pm

                • I’m going to believe the person whom doesn’t need to create strawmen. It helps a lot with credibility, something which you haven’t earned because of all the misrepresentations you have used since I have started posting here.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 3:35 pm

                • Just as an example:

                  “Like I said you are not an honorable person. You’re a punk 20 something that has all the answers.”

                  I have said I am young. I however have not claimed to have all the answers.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 3:42 pm

                • Mr Denying-history asks a trick question probably learned at shul which, if answered straightforwardly, would imply the acceptance of the unproven premise. Where did all the Jews go if they weren’t holocausted? It’s analogous to to ‘do you deny the Holocaust’. There were never any where near 6 million Jews under German control.

                  According to The American Jewish Year Book 5707 (1946-47) Vol. 48, There were approximately 3,611,022 Jews under German control. 549,567 Jews under Hungarian control. Subtract 81720 Slovakian Jews which were already included under German control, leaving a grand total of 4,078,869 in 1941. The Jewish year Book also details the Jews (1,000,000 according to the table cited above) fleeing to the USSR when the Germans invaded Poland.

                  According to the Jewish Year Book the Polish Jews along with Jews form Belorussia and Ukraine were shipped East,not as the calculated euphemism would have it when applied to the Krauts but for their safety, to the depths of Central Asia. If you don’t trust Jewish statistics, see Walter N.Sanning’s study ‘THE DISSOLUTION OF EASTERN EUROPEAN JEWRY’. He lays it all out.

                  Now we have to take away the so called survivors, at least the ones that received compensation from the Federal Republic of Germany. According to the German Information Center 410 Park Ave. New York N.Y. Sept 1983 the German Government paid compensation to 4,379,496 claimants up to that time. This of course does not include claimants after that time in particular those from eastern Europe which made claims after the Soviet Union collapsed.

                  Instead of addressing why the Allied autopsy reports of cadavers they found or disinterred at the labor camps were never made public or citing a publicly vetted forensic report on the alleged gas Chamber or why in all the multi tons of contemporaneous German documents not one document has come to light unambiguously proving that there was an official extermination policy, Mr Denying-History and associates nit pick over minor points which, even if proven, in and of themselves wouldn’t be conclusive evidence of an extermination policy. No Plan, no Budget, no Orders! you can’t get around that. If there was such compelling evidence we wouldn’t have to wait for Mr denying-History to tell us it would be the lead story of every news paper and television station for weeks and weeks.

                  Comment by John mortl — November 8, 2016 @ 2:55 pm

                • “Mr Denying-history asks a trick question probably learned at shul which”

                  I’m not Jewish, which shows how pathetic deniers really are. You act as if everything that does against you automatically has to be Jewish.

                  “if answered straightforwardly, would imply the acceptance of the unproven premise.”

                  Actually, no. If answered without evidence it means you rely on unproven assertions. Like Jim Rizoli. According to the deniers favorite source the world almanac in 1941 the Jewish population work wide was 15,748,091, the Jewish population in the year 2000 for example was at 13.2 million. This is a noticeable difference.

                  “Where did all the Jews go if they weren’t holocausted?”

                  Again this is sort of accurate to the question… And it is a legitimate question, though I have lost interest in it mostly.

                  It is described better that if 6 million (the general estimate) did not die, then where are they at and were did the population growth go?

                  “There were never any where near 6 million Jews under German control. ”

                  This isn’t actually that honest, it in fact is not honest at all. The Germans themselves estimated 11 million Jews in Europe. Though this is a rather high figure. As well you haven’t included Jews under Romanian, Italian, or Croatian control. There are factors one must include. Such as what do they define as “German control”? As this is 1941, not 1942 when the mass murder started kicking in for the death camps. This also doesn’t factor in the population under soviet control.

                  So let’s just use Hilbergs estimate that 9,180,000 Jews were in Europe in 1939. Let’s say 2 million flee (IHR 66 Q&A) to Soviet territories. This however does not mean they fled deep into the Soviet Union, this doesn’t mean they went as far as Siberia. So one could conclude they just went into areas like Soviet Poland and Ukraine. This still means with the German invasion in 1941 they would gain access to this 9 million population, of which 3,350,000 were in Poland alone. After the war only 50,000 Jews were left in Poland. Something you have not noted. Again showing he logical limits to deniers of the holocaust. So I am going to move on:

                  “No Plan”

                  What does no plan mean? This I such a broad argument… Hell some historians argument that the event was a function of the war, just a plan that was altered. Outcomes do not always match original intentions.

                  “no Budget”

                  Lol like we have a budget for the resettlement program? Damn you honestly don’t realize this can be turned again you?

                  “So you know what? I’ll just turn Bradley Smith’s own language around on you guys. Bradley’s demand, repeated endlessly over the decades: “Where’s the budget? Where’s the budget for the Holocaust?”

                  But caring for 2.5 million people for three years? Uh, dudes, there’ll have to be a pretty large fucking budget for that. And whereas it’s plausible to say that the mass murders during the Reinhardt period were paid for “off the books” because it was an operation so secret that Goebbels in his own diary stated that it should not be spoken of in detail, if the “evacuees” were treated with kindness and compassion, why hide that budget?

                  I guess I’m just sayin’, if you expect to see a “budget” for a secret and short-term murder program, why don’t you expect to see a budget for the long-term care and feeding of almost 2.5 million “evacuated” Jews? It’s insane to expect a budget for one and not the other.”

                  http://hooverhog.typepad.com/hognotes/2015/02/a-reply-by-david-cole.html

                  “no Orders!”

                  The order was oral, we for example don’t have a written order from Hitlers to start the war… Does this mean world war 2 never happened? No because that’s the most fucking retarded thing anyone could say.

                  We don’t have an order for the Holodomor, does this mean it wasn’t a mass murder? No!

                  So I again wait for the population statistics that I previously requested.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 6:23 pm

                • D-H wrote: “The order was oral, we for example don’t have a written order from Hitlers to start the war… Does this mean world war 2 never happened?”

                  No, it doesn’t. It only means WW2 was the baby of various Allied warmongers. We have no written order from Hitler’s to start the war, but we have written directives from Roosevelt to make it start.

                  Comment by hermie — November 11, 2016 @ 7:04 am

                • You wrote: “We have no written order from Hitler’s to start the war, but we have written directives from Roosevelt to make it start.”

                  I wrote about how World War II started on this blog post:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/alfred-naujocks-and-the-start-of-world-war-ii/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 11, 2016 @ 7:33 am

                • “No, it doesn’t. It only means WW2 was the baby of various Allied warmongers. We have no written order from Hitler’s to start the war, but we have written directives from Roosevelt to make it start.”

                  No it simply means that Hitlers order to invade Poland was oral. It’s as simple as that.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 8:42 am

                • Hitler’s alleged oral orders are so convenient to fill the gaps in the Judeo-Allied-Soviet fairy tale of WW2, aren’t they? So childish and dumb. So patently dishonest and mendacious. So obviously politically-biased-and-motivated…

                  Comment by hermie — November 12, 2016 @ 9:01 am

                • You wrote: “Hitler’s alleged oral orders are so convenient to fill the gaps in the Judeo-Allied-Soviet fairy tale of WW2, aren’t they?”

                  I have put some of the words of Hitler on my website at

                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/HitlerSpeeches.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 9:51 am

                • “Hitler’s alleged oral orders are so convenient to fill the gaps in the Judeo-Allied-Soviet fairy tale of WW2, aren’t they? So childish and dumb. So patently dishonest and mendacious. So obviously politically-biased-and-motivated…”

                  Here I will make the same comment I always do:

                  If I’m paid please tell me where to find my check?

                  As already explained the lack of an order means nothing.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 2:01 pm

                • I am still waiting to see an order that they built homicidal gas Chambers.
                  Oh wait! There wasn’t an order but hey what the hell, let’s believe there was.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 12, 2016 @ 2:36 pm

                • Jim, there was an order… It’s was just an oral order. Just like how Hitler started the war. Just like how Stalin started the Holodomor.

                  Thing is though, I haven’t seen any hitler order or transit budget for the 2.5 million Jews sent to the east in 1942. Do you have ether thing? No.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 2:40 pm

                • LOL…..ZZZzzzzz still waiting.Oh wait….the order must be in the pocket of one of the Jews transfered west to Russia…..from Treblinka.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 12, 2016 @ 2:49 pm

                • “LOL…..ZZZzzzzz still waiting.Oh wait….the order must be in the pocket of one of the Jews transfered west to Russia…..from Treblinka.
                  JR”

                  Where is the signed order from Hitler to transit them to the east. If a short term extermination program would have a written order then so would the transit order. So provide it.

                  As explained to FG the witnesses provided by hunt were transferred South to Lublin.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 2:52 pm

                • As one famous Holocaust writer said about any communication from Hitler to anyone if there wasn’t one…. there was a meeting of the minds LOL.
                  Of course why didn’t I think of that.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 12, 2016 @ 2:57 pm

                • “As one famous Holocaust writer said about any communication from Hitler to anyone if there wasn’t one…. there was a meeting of the minds LOL.
                  Of course why didn’t I think of that.”

                  It’s more so just pointing out that such an idea doesn’t make sense. Get back to me when you find the written order to start the war or the written order to transit the Jews to the east.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 3:01 pm

                • There is no written order just a meeting of the minds….LOL.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 12, 2016 @ 3:07 pm

                • “There is no written order just a meeting of the minds….LOL. ”

                  And the Rizoli’s call me a Troll? Lol

                  What a joke.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 4:21 pm

                • No, the Rizoli’s call you a sick and deranged Holohuxster who stalks people on the internet and comes here to present his nonsense thinking that we are going to believe what he has to say with no proof of what he is saying.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 12, 2016 @ 4:29 pm

                • “No, the Rizoli’s call you a sick and deranged Holohuxster who stalks people on the internet and comes here to present his nonsense thinking that we are going to believe what he has to say with no proof of what he is saying.”

                  Or I just came here cause Jeff was here… Considering he also posts at Skeptic, though he most likely has lost interest.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 5:00 pm

                • That’s about right, Jim. DH is a provocateur troll. Like those who speak (or write) to hear themselves “talk.” There is no substance to their claims, just regurgitating the same holohoaxter drivel.

                  Comment by Diane King — November 12, 2016 @ 5:19 pm

                • You wrote: “Get back to me when you find the written order to start the war”

                  I wrote about the start of World War II on this blog post:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/alfred-naujocks-and-the-start-of-world-war-ii/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 4:36 pm

                • “I wrote about the start of World War II on this”

                  Thats great….

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 5:04 pm

        • GERMANY MUST PERISH – http://ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml

          Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 4:57 pm

          • Diane this represents an individual not a cohesive body.

            Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 5:54 pm

            • Jewish plan to exterminate the Germans – The Morgenthau Plan – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buUAJc-6-AI

              Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 6:26 pm

              • The Morgenthau plan was never put into effect… It also was completely abandoned because of public outcry. Bacque claims that Eisenhower went though with the plan but this assertion is completely idiotic. Such an order should have to be supervised by the allied governments, which it wasn’t. It as well is not proof that Jews are a cohesive body… This is only a single person and again a failure of logic on deniers part as always.

                Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 8:08 pm

                • National policy, instituted by Truman.

                  Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 8:59 pm

                • The Morgenthau plan was never placed into effect.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 9:08 am

                • You wrote: “The Morgenthau plan was never placed into effect.”

                  You are correct; the Morgenthau plan was never put into effect. The Morgenthau Plan was the plan to turn Germany into an agricultural country with no industry.

                  America stole everything from the German factories, even the German engineers, and then went into the part of Germany that had been promised to the Soviets and stole as much as they could before the Soviets got there, including German engineers like Werner von Braun.

                  America became the super power that it is today because of the goods and technology stolen from Germany. The British and the French lost their empires, but America won World War II, which was a war fought for hegemony.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 8, 2016 @ 9:25 am

                • Thank you for confirming this FG.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 9:40 am

                • That might be true about the morgenthau plan but it’s the thought that counts.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 8, 2016 @ 9:46 am

                • To an extent you are correct there Jim. Though as time passes it really looses its significance. Take for example Plan Red.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 6:32 pm

                • You wrote: “Bacque claims that Eisenhower went though with the plan but this assertion is completely idiotic.”

                  I wrote about Eisenhower’s death camps on this blog post.
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/eisenhowers-death-camps/

                  Years ago, I met a former German solider who claims that he was in an Eisenhower death camp, but an American soldier allowed him to escape because he was only 16 years old at that time.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 8, 2016 @ 9:42 am

                • “Eisenhower’s death camps”

                  Eisenhower didn’t function death camps:

                  http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27306

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 10:45 am

                • I will say I have issues on the deaths that some say died in the Eisenhower camps….No difference than the deaths the HoloHuxsters throw at us from their feeble and out of wack calculations of Jews deaths in Germans camps. I’m an equal opportunity of questioning all massive death claims plain and simple.
                  The problems with the Eisenhower camps would be where are the bodies buried? How were they disposed of? Pretty much the same issues I have as the Jews deaths.

                  The link that DH gave was interesting only in the fact that the Skeptics forums both USA and International sites are pretty much HoloHoax sites and thats the only topic they 100% believe in.
                  Pretty sick and dangerous people to say the least….if there is ever a roundup of Revisionist for exposing the Jewish HoloHoax lie they will be the ones with the pitchfolks coming after us.
                  DH and Jeff are their representatives here from that one sided myopic site.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 8, 2016 @ 11:50 am

                • “I will say I have issues on the deaths that some say died in the Eisenhower camps”

                  I do agree that the numbers are low, but as I have stated in the linked thread those are only the recorded numbers. The number which most likely died under American care was around 56,000.

                  “No difference than the deaths the HoloHuxsters throw at us from their feeble and out of wack calculations of Jews deaths in Germans camps.”

                  Jim, any number is ridiculous according to you. I’m sure if I told you the Germans systematically murdered 133,000 people in Lithuania (of which over 90% are Jewish) that you would call my bluff.

                  “I’m an equal opportunity of questioning all massive death claims plain and simple.”

                  Well, if you haven’t read It I would recommend buying Ambrose et al, 1992.

                  https://www.amazon.com/Eisenhower-German-Pows-Against-Falsehood/dp/0807117587

                  “The problems with the Eisenhower camps would be where are the bodies buried?”

                  Not really Jim… The point by Bacque is plausible, and no one really counters “where are the bodies” as this is not how one tells history. This is a description that I have used with you plenty of times but I will say it again.

                  The argument of demanding every last body is as ludicrous as demanding for every last firearm used by Napoleon in his march into Russia. No matter what, no one is going to take you seriously besides a damned fool.

                  “The link that DH gave was interesting only in the fact that the Skeptics forums both USA and International sites are pretty much HoloHoax sites and thats the only topic they 100% believe in.”

                  Jim has created a strawman again, specially one that is not accurate at all.

                  We have three deniers that post on our forum, possibly 4 if never stays around.

                  David, Mary, and Monstrous. Though I guess one could also include BRoI, if they still consider him a revisionist.

                  “Pretty sick and dangerous people to say the least.”

                  God, and I apparently killed the messenger by calling Hermie a conspiracy theorist? Here we have a guy saying that I’m “sick and dangerous”? What ability do I have to harm him? It’s quite simple. I’m just as harmless as he is.

                  “if there is ever a roundup of Revisionist for exposing the Jewish HoloHoax lie they will be the ones with the pitchfolks coming after us.”

                  Which probably won’t happen considering that there are people out there that don’t even know what holocaust denial is.

                  “DH and Jeff are their representatives here from that one sided myopic site.”

                  As stated we have three deniers posting there. They are sort of ‘on-off’ though. And so far the only thing near sited is your logistics.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 12:10 pm

                • You wrote: “The number which most likely died under American care was around 56,000.”

                  What is your source for the number of 56,000?

                  I wrote about Eisenhower’s death camps on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/eisenhowers-death-camps-a-stain-on-american-history/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 8, 2016 @ 12:18 pm

                • Ambrose et al. Pages 91-92

                  “That is, the total number of unrecorded who died unrecorded in the American camps cannot exceed 56,285.”

                  The maximum would be 1.1% died under the Americans.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 12:35 pm

                • You wrote: “Eisenhower didn’t function death camps.”

                  What does that mean? Are you trying to say that Eisenhower’s camps didn’t function AS death camps?

                  I met a man who was a prisoner in Eisenhower’s death camp, but a guard allowed him to escape. I wrote about Eisenhower’s camps on this blog post:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/eisenhowers-death-camps-a-stain-on-american-history/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 8, 2016 @ 12:03 pm

                • “What does that mean? Are you trying to say that Eisenhower’s camps didn’t function AS death camps?”

                  Bacques claims are baseless, and one of his interviewees was 90 years old and legally blind. He admitted that his memory of his time in the camp was fuzzy at best. One of Bacques proofs for his 1.5 million starved Germans was the phrase other losses, which in the end didn’t turn out to be what he claimed:

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 8, 2016 @ 12:14 pm

                • The Morgenthau plan was put into effect in a slightly altered form as per directive JCS 1067. Google JCS 1067

                  Comment by John mortl — November 10, 2016 @ 6:47 pm

                • “The Morgenthau plan was put into effect in a slightly altered form as per directive JCS 1067. Google JCS 1067”

                  True, but this was replaced by JCS 1779… I’m well aware. That was then followed by the Marshall plan.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 10, 2016 @ 6:57 pm

                • Also just one more note, JCS 1067 didn’t contain the important pieces which where also contained in the plan. The plan itself was never placed into effect but alterations were, though different goals were taken up.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 10, 2016 @ 7:08 pm

                • Stop denying the great achievements of your heroes, D-H. They were very proud to mass murder the German POWs in their hands…

                  Comment by hermie — November 11, 2016 @ 7:12 am

  8. Finished the movie….no mention of gas chambers or mass executions….just used the Jews for labor.
    One scene of Jews getting machined gun getting on train….I’m sure never happened as far as being approved doing.
    All in all I liked the film but it was a great propaganda tool for the allies.
    So gas chamber lore obviously came in later…..as well as the ZB, diesel gas, petrol gas garbage, that some here wholeheartedly believe .

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 12:42 pm

  9. I came across this old video that was made in 1944…..should be interesting considering that this was all before the rush to judgement. Watching it now.. Lets see what their take on the war was before it became a household name.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 11:06 am

  10. Instead of taking a one-day trip to Poland, in order to visit a meaningless, dilapidated old wartime labour camp with all its infantile displays of theatrical artefacts, the students from North-East England would be far better educated by visiting the city of Hamburg, and learning about the “Firestorm” bombing raids, which took place during the last week of July 1943.

    Almost all the RAF and US bomber aircraft involved in this series of raids took off from airbases in Eastern England ( where most of the students themselves are from ) – and the callous organisers of the event even boastfully called it “Operation Gomorrah” – named after the biblical destruction of the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. So they knew perfectly well what they were planning, and what the terrible result was going to be. It is said, that a 1,500 foot high “tornado of fire” rose up above the city as the bombs fell. ( so, there’s a real holocaust for mankind to contemplate ).

    The estimated death toll ( mostly civilians ) was 42,600. I repeat; 42,600 innocent victims. The wounded total was around 37,000, and no one knows how many of these people ever fully recovered or if they succumbed to their injuries later. The entire city center, the port, and the surrounding suburbs were virtually destroyed. And there was no strategic need for all this anyway, because the British Royal Navy kept up a stringent blockade of all Germany’s North Sea ports, and thus Hamburg was more-or-less crippled from overseas imports anyway.

    Most of the victims of the Firestorm Raid were buried in mass graves inside the Ohlsdorf Cemetery – which is Hamburg’s main burial ground. Therefore, it would be most salutary for British students today to visit this cemetery, and then go on to pay homage at the ruins of the beautiful church of St Nicholas – “Nikolaikirche” – in the city center, which was badly damaged in the raids and was not rebuilt – but was turned into a memorial for the suffering of the city and its victims.

    Comment by Talbot — November 6, 2016 @ 10:49 am

    • You wrote: “Most of the victims of the Firestorm Raid were buried in mass graves inside the Ohlsdorf Cemetery – which is Hamburg’s main burial ground.”

      I wrote about Hamburg on this blog post:
      https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/the-bullenhuser-damm-school-in-hamburg-where-the-nazis-hung-children-until-dead-from-hooks-in-the-basement/

      Comment by furtherglory — November 6, 2016 @ 2:51 pm

      • The story about the Bullenhuser Damm School certainly lives up to the usual high standard of holohoax fairy tales. One thinks the stories cannot get any crazier – but yet they do !

        Apparently Jewish children were killed by being hung from hooks in the basement of the Bullenhuser Damm school in Hamburg. The purpose of killing these children was to prevent them from giving testimony about the medical experiments that Nazi doctors were doing at the school.

        My goodness me – how awful !

        There were two young Jewish girls who survived the Holocaust because they had the good sense to refuse when Dr. Josef Mengele tried to entice them into going on a transport to the school in Hamburg.

        “When Dr. Josef Mengele came to the children’s barracks at the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp, and flashed his gapped-tooth grin, asking “Who wants to see their mother?” — Andra and Tatiana, two young girls from Italy, did not step forward. They knew that this was a ruse.”

        Andra and Tatiana were only 4 and 6 years old, but yet they were astute enough to refuse an SS doctor’s invitation to join their own mother, in favour of staying put inside “a death camp” with all the attendant horrors that we’ve been told about – Yeah, right…

        And the explanation as to why these two young girls passed successfully through the initial selection into the camp and were not “gassed” upon arrival, is due to Doctor Mengele thinking they were twins – Yeah, right…

        Back in Italy; ” the Nazis had arrested everyone in the house — including Nonna Rosa (an elderly Grandma), Mira ( the girls mother ), Andra and Tatiana, their 6-year-old cousin Sergio and his mother, Mira’s sister Gisella.”

        While Nonna Rosa was selected at the Ramp ( ostensibly for the “gas chamber” ), all the others were placed in the family camp, where, soon afterwards, the two adults – Mira and Gisella – were sent to other camps for work.

        The 6-year old boy – Sergio – was tricked by Doctor Mengele into being sent on to the Hamburg School, where it is alleged he was experimented on, and infected with Tuberculosis – Yeah, right…

        So, out of a family of 6 persons; 4 survived and returned to Italy after the war, while just 2 perished. But isn’t this quite a high survival rate for an alleged extermination program being purposely carried out inside a “death camp”? No one knows for certain what happened to Nonna Rosa, because there were certainly no gas chambers in Auschwitz, so it could be that being elderly, she was immediately transferred to the hospital block at Birkenau and died there of natural causes. And I don’t believe the poor little lad – Sergio, was experimented on for Tuberculosis at all, but contracted the illness inside the family camp and was transferred to an outside hospital or sanatorium, where, alas, he also probably died.

        To me, this Italian family’s wartime experience was certainly traumatic and tragic – but it ‘ain’t no holocaust!

        Comment by Talbot — November 6, 2016 @ 8:30 pm

  11. Welcome to the 2016 Horror Disneyland tour of Auschwitz…..we are going to show you hair from people, (actually taken to save their lives) that were made into socks for the submariner crews, glasses and shoes and clothes worn by people (or most likely maybe not) who took their last gasp of air in buildings especially made for them. Then we have their pictures put up on the wall taken from the local schools yearbooks because they probably weren’t even in the camp, but if they were they probably were sent to another camp along the way to their eventual freedom.
    Yup all the gory sights to make these kids have a memorable visit to Horror Disneyland….they even set the stage with blinking lights.
    The Jews love gore and death, they are a psychopathic people that wouldn’t have any say today if they didn’t keep the lore of their stay in German camps at the forefront of the media food chain. As long as they are the poor ones abused and hurt their stories will endure forever in the minds of gullible and brainwashed people.

    JR

    Comment by jrizoli — November 6, 2016 @ 9:08 am

    • Disneyland? Is that we’re you conduct all your historical research Jim?

      Comment by Denying-History — November 6, 2016 @ 9:15 pm

      • It’s a metaphor, DH, sheesh! Horror Disneyland is exactly the astute depiction. Try to keep up.

        Comment by Diane King — November 7, 2016 @ 3:43 pm

        • “It’s a metaphor, DH, sheesh! Horror Disneyland is exactly the astute depiction. Try to keep up.”

          Awe! Diane for some reason concluded that I didn’t know that. Read the comment again Diane before your capslock gets stuck again. It’s quite obvious that my comment was an INSULT.

          Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 3:46 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: