Scrapbookpages Blog

November 7, 2016

Holocaust survivor Nesse Godin is back in the news

Holocaust survivor Nesse Godwin

Holocaust survivor Nesse Godwin was honored at the US Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC

I previously blogged about Nessie Godwin at https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/nesse-godin/

The following quote is from a recent news article in the Stars and Stripes newspaper: https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/10/27/us-naval-academy-honors-holocaust-survivor-for-decades-of-teaching-about-nazi-genocide/

Begin quote

A Holocaust survivor [Nesse Godwin] was honored by the US Naval Academy in Annapolis on Wednesday for her 20 years of teaching cadets about the Nazi genocide, the US Armed Forces newspaper Stars and Stripes reported.

At a ceremony at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC, Nesse Godin, 88, was presented the Meritorious Public Service Award  for her lectures to midshipmen about their “professional and individual responsibility to make ethical decisions and help prevent genocide and mass atrocities in the future.”

Godin, a Silver Spring, Maryland resident originally from Siauliai, Lithuania, was imprisoned in several concentration camps, and her father lost his life in the gas chambers of Auschwitz. Her mother and two brothers survived.

End quote

Note that this woman’s father was killed in the gas chambers [plural] of Auschwitz. How many gas chambers did it take to kill him?

My 2005 photo of the Auschwitz gas chamber

My 2005 photo of Auschwitz gas chamber

Why did the Nazis give up and not try to gas the mother and her three children? Did they run out of gas chambers?

The article continues with this quote:

“After the war, Godin married a Polish Holocaust survivor, and they immigrated to the United States the 1950s.”

End quote

52 Comments »

  1. Denying real history denier, will you please for once stop this troll shill argument for the Jewish ADL and answer my simple question.
    Why do they use diesel engines when building the chunnels in France and England and all over the world…? For once answer this simple question…

    Comment by Joe Rizoli — November 11, 2016 @ 11:19 am

    • I don’t know where the ADL came into things…. As explained though diesel was not used at Belzec, Sobibor, or Treblinka.

      Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 11:57 am

      • You wrote: “diesel was not used at Belzec, Sobibor, or Treblinka.”

        Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka were transit camps. I wrote about this on this blog post:
        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/was-treblinka-really-a-transit-camp/

        Comment by furtherglory — November 11, 2016 @ 1:32 pm

        • “Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka were transit camps”

          No they are not. That’s why we don’t have any witnesses that claim transit, all of Mattognos witnesses for his transit claim are those whom were transferred to another camp, not “transited to the east”. All of Eric Hunts witnesses were sent south anyway…

          Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 7:16 pm

          • You wrote: “No [Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka] are not [transit camps].

            I wrote about these camps on this blog post:
            https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/the-trains-that-traveled-west-to-treblinka/

            Did Mattogno ever visit any of these former camps? AFAIK, he did not. I went to see the Treblinka camp.

            Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 4:44 am

            • “Did Mattogno ever visit any of these former camps? AFAIK, he did not. I went to see the Treblinka camp.”

              Alright? You went to the camp, so what? That doesn’t mean anything… There is nothing to see there. Just open plains and bone fragments, and a few memorials set up after the war.

              Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 7:59 am

              • You wrote: “There is nothing to see there. [at Treblinka] Just open plains and bone fragments, and a few memorials set up after the war.”

                That is completely wrong. There is a lot to see at Treblinka, but there are no plains.

                I have written several blog posts abut Treblinka.

                Read this one first:
                https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/the-story-of-treblinka-transit-camp-or-extermination-center/

                Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 8:11 am

                • “That is completely wrong. There is a lot to see at Treblinka, but there are no plains.
                  I have written several blog posts abut Treblinka. ”

                  No… There really isn’t. It’s a flat plain with a large memorial on it.

                  Treblinka 1 is completely ruins that really only line out the building.

                  The execution site is a memorial wall and a few crosses.

                  There isn’t much to see.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 1:55 pm

              • You wrote: “You went to the camp, so what?”

                So, I have a lot of knowledge about the Treblinka camp. I have a whole section on my website about Treblinka:
                http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/index.html

                I wrote the following about Treblinka on my website BEFORE I became a Holocaust denier:
                http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/introduction.html

                Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 8:26 am

                • “So, I have a lot of knowledge about the Treblinka camp.”

                  You have seen the camp in its current state… Visiting the site doesn’t exactly mean you understand what happened there. It’s like the large number of people that go to Auschwitz, sure you understand the layout, but you don’t see the every day life of the camp. At Treblinka 2 you just see trees, grass, and a memorial.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 1:59 pm

                • You wrote: “At Treblinka 2 you just see trees, grass, and a memorial.”

                  On the way to Treblinka, you see the countryside, the bridges, the lay of the land. You hear voices saying TRANSIT CAMP, TRANSIT CAMP, TRANSIT CAMP.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 2:56 pm

                • “On the way to Treblinka, you see the countryside, the bridges, the lay of the land. You hear voices saying TRANSIT CAMP, TRANSIT CAMP, TRANSIT CAMP.”

                  Oh really? Then this might help.

                  https://www.livingwithschizophreniauk.org/advice-sheets/understanding-voice-hearing/

                  Insults aside its exactly as I have explained. You have a photograph of any original buildings from Treblinka 2 that are today on the surface then please do show.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 2:59 pm

                • You wrote: “You have a photograph of any original buildings from Treblinka 2 that are today on the surface then please do show.”

                  There are no buildings today at Treblinka II.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 4:38 pm

                • “There are no buildings today at Treblinka II.”

                  Exactly my point… There is nothing to see there other then a monument and nature… You can find some bones here and there but by visiting the site you will not find anything to conclude that it was a transit center.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 5:05 pm

                • DH said….Exactly my point… There is nothing to see there other then a monument and nature… You can find some bones here and there but by visiting the site you will not find anything to conclude that it was a transit center.

                  So you agree with us that you can only find a few bones here and there and that’s exactly what we feel so what happened to the 850,000 bodies that you said were buried there that you claimed were buried there did you change your tune on this one.
                  There Is a big difference between a few bones in 850000 bodies of Bones.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 12, 2016 @ 8:01 pm

                • “DH said….Exactly my point…”

                  Oh really Jim? Lets see if I said your point.

                  ” There is nothing to see there other then a monument and nature…”

                  Which I have stated simply means one cannot visit the site and may any ultimate decisions. We have to reconstruct what happens from the available source material and witnesses. As well future archeological investigations which is a trend that is new for Treblinka. (Its not all that new to Sobibor one really only needs to look at Wojciech Mazurekm.

                  “You can find some bones here and there but by visiting the site you will not find anything to conclude that it was a transit center.”

                  Exactly… But the things one can find there if taken into account with the evidence as a whole leads to the opposite conclusion… You wouldn’t expect to bone fragments and ash at a transit center… especially on mass.

                  “So you agree with us that you can only find a few bones here and there and that’s exactly ”

                  On the surface… Its not common practice to dig at Treblinka anymore. At least its not as common as it used to be.

                  http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/99982/the-treblinka-gold-rush

                  Mind we haven’t had any investigations from someone like Kola… we have only had noninvasive studies by Caroline. Which mostly rely on geophysical techniques and unpublished an unpublished GPR report. She did post her Lidar survey of T2 but the issue strands that Lidar isn’t good at looking through trees or the massive monument and it doesn’t help that the Treblinka landscape itself hasn’t had a large amount of plant growth. The Pine Trees are relatively new.

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/01/thomas-kues-on-recent-archaeological.html

                  “what we feel so what happened to the 850,000 bodies that you said were buried there that you claimed were buried there did you change your tune on this one.”

                  780,000…not 850,000 but I guess this depends on ones source. I also do not claim they were all buried, the Germans were not doing so great with the bodies.

                  “Supreme Command Ostrow informs that the Jews in Treblinka are not adequately buried and that, as a result, an unbearable body stench befouls the air.”

                  http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//aktion.reinhard/treblinka/images/ostrow2.ref

                  The document itself reinforces ss testimony from the camp as well.

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.de/2016/01/a-document-that-forced-mattogno-to.html#_ftn2

                  “There Is a big difference between a few bones in 850000 bodies of Bones.”

                  I think you don’t understand the context of what was said Jim…. I believe it was rather clear that my comment was talking about the surface…

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 8:29 pm

                • Treblinka proves NOTHING for any type of holocaust. Some bones are there because some people died. But to prove 750,000 people were murdered in a heinous way, keep dreaming you bloodthirsty, carnage, victimization Jewish screwballs. The place is supposedly a place for the murder of the equivalent size city of San Fransisco and NOTHING shows anything sinister happened there. WITNESSES even say they were transfered THROUGH Treblinka to other camps…Sorry blood thirsty carnage brain splattering Jewish trolls and shills…lol

                  Comment by rizolitv — November 12, 2016 @ 8:42 pm

                • “Treblinka proves NOTHING for any type of holocaust.”

                  Treblinka is a single piece of an event Joe… You again fall for the same issue as Jim, proving your a damned idiot.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 9:21 pm

                • DH….. you sure said a lot and actually said nothing.
                  Bravo!

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 12, 2016 @ 9:19 pm

                • “DH….. you sure said a lot and actually said nothing.
                  Bravo!”

                  Demonstrate Jim, otherwise your blowing hot air.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 9:22 pm

                • I went back and checked Jim, it’s more then obvious that I am speaking about the surface only.

                  As explained to you in the reply you dismiss. As one would expect from a damn idiot like yourself, you ignore that when one digs they find remains. Turn to the poles whom dug at the site for confirmation.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 10:10 pm

  2. So another Jewish supremacist, with a vested interest in the hoax, makes various, unsubstantiated claims conforming to the now well established formula and the establishment shlemiel’s haven’t the integrity of character to challenge this insult to their intelligence. Because these ridiculous fantasies go unchallenged the ordinary schleps automatically assume it has credence. This along with the Hollywood dogma dramas is what really underpins the hoax for the masses. Discussion of documentary and forensic evidence, on the off chance they get to see it, is too esoteric for most. Those that have the where with all to fathom the boring dry data have to contend with organized Jewish gatekeepers running interference with their convoluted litany of half truths and unsubstantiated anecdotal hearsay smothered in a smokescreen of parsing what the definition of ‘it’ is.

    Comment by John mortl — November 8, 2016 @ 9:58 am

  3. Yad Vashem provides information about the Siauliai Ghetto in Lithuania – and you have to admire how it skilfully weaves together the facts of what was happening there with the usual old holocaust clap-trap!

    ” In February 1942 a hospital was established in the Siauliai Ghetto; it contained 40 beds, and was established thanks to the efforts of the Jewish committee and funds raised by Jews working in factories both in and outside of the ghetto confines. The hospital was run by Dr. Woolf Peisachovich. The German authorities required Dr. Peisachovich and another Jewish doctor to treat Germans as well as Jews. In addition to the hospital, both parts of the Siauliai Ghetto maintained medical clinics. ”

    So, in February 1942, while the alleged mass killing of Jews had been going on in Lithuania since late-June 1941, the community of Jews in Siauliai was still very much alive, thank you very much. People were working for wages both inside and outside the ghetto, while a hospital and medical clinics were being established there.

    But the writer cannot leave the account at that point, because there is nothing awful or inhuman about it – so he has to invent the following piece of nonsense to provide the necessary ” in your face – holocaust horror “;-

    ” In August 1942 an edict, originally published in February, came into force, according to which giving birth in the ghetto was a capital offence. Pregnant women were forced to abort their babies, and doctors had to perform hundreds of abortions, even putting infants to death by lethal injection. “….. Yeah, right!

    The Yad Vashem writer goes on in similar vein, to say;-

    ” A group of 750 Jews worked in nearby villages, with permission from the authorities, until December 1941, when they were murdered. In May of 1942, a group of Jews from the Siauliai Ghetto was sent to labor camps in Radviliskis, Baciunai, and Rakyva. In 1943 another group was sent to the labor camp in Linkaiciai. ”

    This crafty piece of wording gives the reader the impression that because the first group of Jews “were murdered”, he implies that all the others met the same fate after they had carried out their period of forced labor. But there is no evidence for any murders at all. In fact, one can surmise that by the month of December, all major agricultural work in the countryside had finished for the season, and thus the labor force in the villages was not required any more, but instead, was urgently needed further east – digging ditches and building defences for the German armies who were in crisis during the late Autumn of 1941, and were retreating back from Moscow in some confusion.

    Comment by Talbot — November 8, 2016 @ 7:55 am

  4. The news paper claimed: “her father lost his life in the gas chambers of Auschwitz. Her mother and two brothers survived.”

    Or in other words, the exact opposite of what would have happened if the alleged Holocaust selections for labor or gassing had actually existed…

    Comment by hermie — November 7, 2016 @ 9:25 pm

  5. Diesel or Gas….Obviously neither, but interesting change in tactics for HoloHuxsters

    By Fritz Berg
    A marvelous metamorphosis is already taking place in the holocaust story. Several leading Holocaust proponents are now taking great pains to drop the Diesel claim and replace it with the view that the engines were not Diesels but conventional gasoline engines which simply burned Diesel fuel, presumably to make the engines more deadly than if they had only burned regular gasoline. This amazing transformation has appeared in a recent book in Germany entitled Nationalsozialistiche Massentötungen durch Giftgas. (fn. 34) The book was a joint project of 24 of the most eminent scholars on the subject, including such notables as Eugen Kogon, Hermann Langbein, Adalbert Rueckerl, Gideon Hausner, Germaine Tillion and Georges Wellers. The book represents the current state of the art of holocaust mythomania and has already been recommended by the World Jewish Congress in London. (fn. 35) The new, “revised” version of the holocaust says, in effect, that Gerstein and others were mistaken when they had claimed that Diesels were used to kill Jews at reblinka, Belzec and Sobibor. The claim now is that gasoline engines were used.

    The clumsy juggling of evidence which characterizes this book is exemplified by the fact that although the Gerstein statement refers to Diesel engines four times, the portion of the Gerstein statement which is quoted in this supposedly definitive rebuttal of the revisionists does not mention Diesels at all, nor does it even describe the alleged killing process. (fn. 36) For a description of the killing process that Gerstein supposedly witnessed, the book gives a piece of postwar testimony by Dr. Pfannenstiel in which there is also no mention of the use of Diesels, but only of the use of Diesel fuel in the engine. How one could possibly have operated a gasoline engine with Diesel fuel is, of course, left to the imagination. The fact is that any gasoline engine simply would not operate with Diesel fuel (and vice-versa).

    A fatal flaw in the new, non-Diesel, version is the retention of the recurrent claim that the corpses were “blue.” Although any possible death from Diesel exhaust would have been due to lack of oxygen, which would in turn have caused a bluish appearance of the corpse, death from gasoline engine exhaust would “only” have been due to carbon monoxide and could “only” have caused a distinctive “cherry red” or “pink” appearance. Although Pfannenstiel’s postwar testimony is generally less wild than the Gerstein statement, nonetheless he and other “eyewitnesses” also repeated the claim that the corpses were “blue.” (fn. 37)

    That the Gerstein statement, although in a severely abbreviated form, is included at all in such a scholarly work, despite the problems for the “revised” version of the holocaust

    story which should be obvious to anyone looking at the complete text of that statement, only shows how desperate the holocaust scholars are to scrape together everything they have in support of their monstrous fantasy. They have precious little, and the Gerstein statement is still the best evidence they can present.

    The new “revised” version of the holocaust story is actually more absurd than the old version. Although it might be remotely possible for an engineer to have mistaken a gasoline engine for a Diesel engine, how could anyone possibly have mistaken “red” for “blue”? Perhaps they were all color blind-we will just have to wait and see. No doubt, we will see many more attempts by desperate men to hold together a crumbling patchwork of lies.

    The Diesel gas chamber claim is rubbish-apparently some of the exterminationists themselves recognize that now. However, the alternate claim that gasoline engine exhaust was used instead is rubbish also.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 2:23 pm

    • Jim, read this or just stop wasting peoples time.

      http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/06/why-diesel-issue-is-irrelevant.html

      Comment by Denying-History — November 7, 2016 @ 3:11 pm

      • Hey, denying history guy, what engines do they use in building those underground trains in France and everywhere else, gas or diesel.?

        That answers your DISEL engine bullshit being such a deadly engine…..
        Go back to your trolling the Rizolis asshole…

        Comment by rizolitv — November 10, 2016 @ 2:19 pm

        • That doesn’t make sense Joe… In fact that it makes no sense at all… It honestly doesn’t even seem evidence of anything.

          Joe…Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor are all known to have used tank engines. Not the engine of an underground train. So this entire case is completely bunk on its own.

          Comment by Denying-History — November 10, 2016 @ 2:40 pm

          • Did you read what I just said? Why do they use diesel engines in the tunnels in Europe and all over the world when building railways?I will answer for you: THEY ARE SAFER….DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE? JIM WASTE HIS TIME WITH SHILLS,TROLL ASSHOLES LIKE YOU, I DONT. YOU HAVE TO BE MENTALLY DERANGED TO CONTINUE TO DEFEND THE HOLOCAUST GASCHAMBER BULLSHIT, OR A PAID SHILL FROM THE JEWS THEMSELVES TO CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE RIZOLIS FROM YOUR SHITBAG SKEPIC SITES OF BUFFONS. It doesn’t get any lower to see people like you on this list, you can go to hell asshole….

            Comment by rizolitv — November 10, 2016 @ 6:05 pm

            • That’s not what you argued Joe, your case was the engines were diesel and your claim was that train engines prove it…. Despite the fact the Germans used tank engines..

              Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 8:44 am

              • DH….Nice try! There were NO engines of any sort but you sure are having a good time trying to prove something that didn’t happen.
                Your Skeptics retards might believe this crap but we don’t. To think you’re going change the story again and think we are stupid enough to fall for it aint going to happen here. Go back to you Skeptic sewer and wallow in your crap there.

                JR

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 11, 2016 @ 8:50 am

                • Jim, you are a damned idiot as always.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 11:54 am

                • That’s really Pathetic Joe.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 11:58 am

            • Dennying real facts blood and guts carnage Jewish victim and history guy, are you a Jewish paid shill or do you work in some way debunking revisionst as sent by your Jewish lackeys? Did you follow Jim Rizoli over to this site to keep his views in check and report back to your Stasi Jewish handelers?

              Comment by Joe Rizoli — November 11, 2016 @ 11:45 am

          • The engines were DIESEL, stop avoiding the fact that that was the case. You can’t slip out of this one Mr slippery troll shill….

            Comment by rizolitv — November 10, 2016 @ 6:19 pm

            • So, because I pointed out a flaw in your logic that somehow makes me a shill? That’s not avoiding it ether, as the engines were quite clearly Petrol. I have expressed the reason why multiple times and I still have yet to see an engine operator whom says the engine was diesel. I have only seen Jim site those whom never saw the engine.

              Comment by Denying-History — November 10, 2016 @ 6:22 pm

            • Weather the engines were diesel or petrol that’s not the issue because they were never use to kill people.
              The diesel petrol issue is just a red herring being thrown over the trail to throw people in a different direction…..again there were no people killed with any of this product.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — November 10, 2016 @ 6:35 pm

              • That’s your assertion Jim, it again goes against Occam’s razor to say such, as you are asserting a world wide conspiracy.

                Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 11:56 am

  6. Came across this discussion.

    The question is Were the Jews gassed in the camps…..
    Original link
    https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps

    I also had the same question, and after looking into it quite deeply for the last three or four years, as far as I am aware the answer is “NO”.
    You specifically asked for “physical scientific proof”.
    The scientific empirical paradigm is based upon falsifiability. A scientific approach seeks to test its own findings to see if any of its findings, conclusions or propositions can be falsified.
    The situation with the historical narrative of mass gassings in Reinhardt camps is regretably that not only have many aspects of the allegation been convincingly refuted based on chemical and scientific research BUT even more shameful is the treatment of those researchers. Rather than welcoming an empirically based refutation in the spirit of scientific advancement, such researchers have been persecuted, attacked, banned, smeared and even imprisoned for their research.

    Regarding the chemical analysis which refutes aspects of the current consensus narrative of mass-gassings in the alleged locations still existing, Germar Rudolf a qualified German Chemist has been persecuted and imprisoned for his empirical chemical research.
    A Lawyer’s Introduction to the Rudolf Case

    Walter Lüftl a very highly qualified and distinguished Austrian Engineer was persecuted and stripped of his status and qualifications, for refuting key aspects of the mass-gassing allegation based on purely engineering considerations.
    The Luftl Report an Austrian Engineer’s Report on the “Gas Chambers” of Auschwitz and Mauthausen Concentration Camps, By Walter Luftl: Walter Luftl: Amazon.com: Books

    Regarding the documentary evidence, a French Professor Robert Faurrison has been smeared and physically attacked for applying his expertise in textual analysis; a German Judge Wilhelm Stäglich (who had been stationed temporarily at Auschwitz) was persecuted and removed from his position, his pension revoked for applying his legal acumen to the allegation,. THE AUSCHWITZ MYTH: A JUDGE LOOKS AT THE EVIDENCE by Wilhelm Staglich on Black Swan Books

    A history student Joel S. Hayward who won a prize for best history thesis of the year for his dissertation on research into this question received death-threats, his University was pressured to withdraw his PhD, all for acknowledging the credibility of certain aspects of these revisionist refutations of the currently accepted narrative. He later issued a retraction and an apology in order to be able to have a career in historical academia.
    Page on reddit.com

    Etc., etc., etc.

    The facts are that not only is there no conclusive and incontrovertable SCIENTIFIC evidence for the mass-gassing narrative, BUT anyone who dares to attempt to falsify the claim using the scientific empirical paradigm has been subject to fallacious ad hominem attacks and career execution. This is the shameful situation we are currently in. Where research by anyone attempting to confirm the mass gassing claim is funded, rewarded and praised even if their research is scientifically very poor. But anyone attempting a more critical examination is persecuted, attacked and even imprisoned.
    E.g. the research at Treblinka by Dr Caroline Sturdy Colls, from Staffordshire University’s Centre of Archaeology, is appallingly bad from an empirical perspective, yet it has received international documentary exposure and acceptance/approval. Whereas the amateur documentary made by Eric Hunt which exposes the errors, refutes and falsifies her pathetic findings receives absolutely zero mainstream coverage or approval.

    SUMMARY:
    The answer to your question as far as I am aware is a very clear “no”.
    Not only that but ANY serious attempt to make genuine scientific research to falsify the allegation by qualified experts in their area of knowledge, is considered a thought crime which in many countries in Europe is punishable by law.

    P.S.
    The persecution and prejudice against European Jewry during WW2 was a undoubtedly a huge racist crime, one of the many perpetrated by all sides in that internecine European carnage and slaughter. The above answer deals only with the scientfic evidence for the currently accepted holocaust narrative of MASS-gassings. In that light, the other answers to this question for SCIENTIFIC proof are in themselves quite revealing. In particular the two that are most popular. E.g. the most popular one starts with this unscientific answer:

    “This question is very strange, given that we have ample historical evidence from eye-witnesses…”. – Tim O’Neill

    Obviously however many ‘eye-witness’ statements one can find, those can not be presented as “scientific proof”. That would not be acceptable for the proposition that pigs can fly or that water flows uphill. This scientific attitude to witness statements remains the same whatever the proposition.
    Thus, in the absence of definitive proof, and with the persecution of any scientific research into details that refutes aspects of that narrative, these answers demonstrate how collectively, the totality of the holocaust narrative as it is today can therefore better be regarded as an unscientific, pseudo-history, one that has become more of a compulsory quasi-religion.

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 12:41 pm

    • Germar never received a doctorate…

      Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 10:05 pm

      • DH…About Germar no receiving his doctorate….what a cheap shot that is…..Ever wonder why?
        They canned him to get back on him for exposing the Holohoax…..Nice guys wouldn’t you say?
        Do you actually think he wouldn’t of received it? Happy to say he’s a lot smarter than all of us here especially smart ass you.

        JR

        Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 13, 2016 @ 11:07 am

        • “About Germar no receiving his doctorate….what a cheap shot that is…..Ever wonder why?”

          Not saying it demeans him or anything… Just be careful about the way you market him.

          “They canned him to get back on him for exposing the Holohoax…..Nice guys wouldn’t you say?”

          Not really sure how he exposed anything… The samples argument has been dropped for a long time and not even Mattogno uses it, at least from a rough bit of remembrance.

          Comment by Denying-History — November 13, 2016 @ 11:10 am

        • “Do you actually think he wouldn’t of received it? Happy to say he’s a lot smarter than all of us here especially smart ass you.”

          It doesn’t take a lot to be smarter then you and your sockpuppets. He is more experienced in chemistry then I am, and it’s not something I have denied.

          Comment by Denying-History — November 13, 2016 @ 11:11 am

        • You wrote:”Happy to say he’s [Germar Rudolf] a lot smarter than all of us here especially smart ass you.”

          Germar is smarter than all of us put together, but he is also very modest.

          Comment by furtherglory — November 13, 2016 @ 11:18 am

  7. Keeping the “hate” alive!

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 7, 2016 @ 11:58 am

  8. FG wrote; ” Nesse Godin, a Silver Spring, Maryland resident originally from Siauliai, Lithuania, was imprisoned in several concentration camps, and her father lost his life in the gas chambers of Auschwitz. Her mother and two brothers survived. ”

    Once again, we see no evidence of a holocaust that affected this family from Lithuania. Her mother – plus Nesse. and her two brothers, all survived – and it was only her father who was lost in the war.

    WW2 was a terrible conflict, where many Europeans lost family members in one way or another. So, therefore, tragic though it was to lose her father, this kind of thing was happening to millions of other people at the very same time.

    And there is no proof that her father lost his life in the “gas chambers of Auschwitz” Firstly; because there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz, and secondly; no one knows whether he was transferred on from Auschwitz to some other camp, where he lost his life – maybe due to disease; an industrial accident; or was unfortunately caught up in the battlefield and was mortally wounded.

    And it is interesting to note that the family was from Lithuania, where we are told the exterminations were at their worst, due to local civilians and militias, as well as the Germans, allegedly searching out Jews and killing them right away. Therefore, it is worth enquiring how four out of five Lithuanian Jews managed to survive for over three years from July 1941 until at least the summer of 1944.

    Comment by Talbot — November 7, 2016 @ 10:36 am

    • You wrote: “the family was from Lithuania, where we are told the exterminations were at their worst, due to local civilians and militias, as well as the Germans, allegedly searching out Jews and killing them right away. Therefore, it is worth enquiring how four out of five Lithuanian Jews managed to survive for over three years from July 1941 until at least the summer of 1944.”

      I blogged about the killing of Jews in Lithuania on this blog post:
      https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/the-killing-of-the-jews-in-lithuania/

      Comment by furtherglory — November 7, 2016 @ 10:41 am

    • Right. People forget. It should be interesting to add up how many people actually survived and now? It seems they are all living in the USA that they hate as much as the Germany (???) Poland they fled from

      Comment by Dr Kim — November 7, 2016 @ 10:58 am

    • Talbot wrote “Therefore, it is worth enquiring how four out of five Lithuanian Jews managed to survive for over three years from July 1941 until at least the summer of 1944.”

      Where did you conjure this little nugget of bullshit from Talbot? I think you need to go back to school to study mathematics again

      Total Population of Jews in Lithuania in 1941 estimated to be approximately 250,000

      Since you think it worth enquiring, here are some facts for you from a historical document written by Karl Jäger.

      Here is what happened to 136,421 Jews (46,403 men 55,556 women, 34,464 children) killed by Einsatzkommando 3:

      The so-called Jäger Report (full title: Complete tabulation of executions carried out in the Einsatzkommando 3 zone up to December 1, 1941)[1] was written on 1 December 1941 by Karl Jäger, commander of Einsatzkommando 3 (EK 3), a killing unit of Einsatzgruppe A which was attached to Army Group North during the Operation Barbarossa. It is the most detailed and precise surviving chronicle of the activities of one individual Einsatzkommando, and a key record documenting the Holocaust in Lithuania as well as in Latvia and Belarus.

      Extract from Report:

      ” I can state today that the goal of solving the Jewish problem for Lithuania has been achieved by Einsatzkommando 3. In Lithuania, there are no more Jews, other than the Work Jews, including their families. also wanted to kill these Work Jews, including their families, which however brought upon me acrimonious challenges from the civil administration (the Reichskommisar) and the army and caused the prohibition: the Work Jews and their families are not to be shot!

      The goal of making Lithuania free of Jews could only be attained through the deployment of a raiding commando with selected men under the leadership of SS First Lieutenant Hamann, who completely and entirely adopted my goals and understood the importance of ensuring the co-operation of the Lithuanian partisans and the competent civilian positions.

      The implementation of such activities is primarily a question of organization. The decision to systematically make every district free of Jews necessitated an exhaustive preparation of each individual operation and reconnaissance of the prevailing circumstances in the applicable district. The Jews had to be assembled at one or several locations. Depending on the number, a place for the required pits had to be found and the pits dug. The marching route from the assembly place to the pits amounted on average to 4 to 5 kilometers. The Jews were transported to the place of execution in detachments of 500, at intervals of at least 2 kilometers. The attendant difficulties and nerve-wracking activity occasioned in doing this are shown in a randomly selected example:

      In Rokiskis, 3,208 people had to be transported 4.5 kilometers before they could be liquidated. To accomplish this task in 24 hours, more than 60 of the 80 available Lithuanian partisans had to be allocated for transportation and cordoning off duty

      The remainder of them, who had to be constantly replaced, carried out the work together with my men. Motor vehicles are only occasionally available. Attempts to escape, which took place every now and then, were prevented exclusively by my men at the risk of their lives. Thus, for example, near Mariampole, three men of the commando shot down 38 escaping Jews and Communist functionaries on a woodland path without anyone escaping. The marching route to and from the individual operations amounted to 160-200 kilometers. Only by clever usage of the time was it possible to carry out up to five operations in a week and at the same time, to manage nonetheless the work in Kauen in such a way that no slow-down in the service work took place. The operations in Kauen itself, where reasonably sufficient trained partisans were available, can be considered as parade shootings compared to the often enormous difficulties that had to be dealt with outside. All the leaders and men of my commando in Kauen have taken part actively in the large-scale operations. Only one official from the police records department was excused from participation due to illness. I consider the Jewish operations for Einsatzkommando 3 as essentially completed. The still available Work Jews and female Work Jews are urgently required and I can foresee that post-Winter, this manpower will still be most urgently required. I am of the view that sterilization of the male Work Jews should begin immediately to prevent reproduction. Should a Jewess nonetheless become pregnant, she is to be liquidated. ”

      http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/works/jaeger-report/htm/img001.htm.en.html

      Comment by Anonymouse — November 8, 2016 @ 1:03 pm

      • Anonymouse wrote about the Jager Report”, which is alleged to describe the work of Einsatzgruppen A, led by SS leader Karl Jager in Lithuania.

        Just one example of the fantastical nature of this report are the entries from the 23rd of August 1941, until the 29th of the same month. What we are being told is that a squad of SS men, along with a bunch of Lithuanian partisans went to 13 different towns over a period of one week and murdered a total of 23,823 civilians and POWs!

        This I simply cannot believe. It is just not physically and logistically possible for a small group of armed men to go from town to town; assemble such a huge number of people – including women and children – in various locations, march them a distance of 4 or 5 kilometres into the countryside, dig graves for them, and then proceed to shoot them and bury them.

        I’ve no doubt there was some sort of original Jager report, but it is patently obvious that some Soviet military officer, or NKVD stooge, has added massive amounts of fraudulent data to it after the war was over.

        Just by reading the entries day-by-day through 1941, it soon becomes clear that most of the report is a fabrication. The number of Jews claimed to be killed by shooting is absolutely preposterous. You have figures that total over a thousand each day, which are divided into Jewish males, females, and children shot and buried in one town on a single day; and then the next day this same team of soldiers are somewhere else entirely, murdering another thousand males, plus hundreds and hundreds of females and children. But that’s not all, because the very next day, and then the following three days after that, they have driven to other towns far and wide in order to kill and bury similar amounts of people.

        This is simply beyond the realm of physical and logistical possibility and common sense.

        And then one has to ask why the report meticulously distinguishes between males, females and children. What would this matter, if the whole purpose of the exercise was just to get rid of the Jews as quickly as possible. Why not just give an approximate overall total for the numbers killed and thus save a lot of time and effort in counting them individually. So it is perfectly clear why the Soviet fabricators have done this – because they want to paint the Germans in the worst possible light by claiming they were killing innocent women and children by the thousands.

        And of course, we have the major problem that has never been satisfactorily resolved. Where do all these bodies lie buried. The world requires definitive proof that these events happened; and thus we need the exact geographical locations of the mass graves, plus the official reports detailing archaeological and forensic work undertaken by the Soviets in the first few years after the end of WW2.

        Comment by Talbot — November 8, 2016 @ 2:02 pm

        • Tal proves to be a joke as always. Maybe he should demonstrate how this is impossible.

          He argues its a fabrication but fails to understand the report itself goes against soviet policy to divide the dead.

          http://www.berdichev.org/grossmans_fate.htm

          Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 5:11 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: