Scrapbookpages Blog

November 11, 2016

Holocaust box car display on college campus

Filed under: Holocaust — furtherglory @ 7:23 am
Holocaust box car on display at college campus

Holocaust box car on display at University of Guelph

How cruel the Nazis were! Jews had to ride, standing up in box cars, on the trains to the concentration camps. Who was riding on the passenger trains? Probably the German soldiers. The Jews should have been riding in passenger cars; after all, the Jews are God’s Chosen People.

The following quote is from a news article which you can read in full at https://www.guelphtoday.com/local-news/boxcar-full-of-atrocity-459528

Begin quote:

For the second year, the Holocaust railcar exhibit is parked in the center of the University of Guelph campus. Until the end of the week, anyone walking through Branion plaza won’t miss it.

A replica of the kind of wooden cattle car used to transport Jews and others to death and concentration camps, the boxcar is a grim and unsettling reminder of the depths to which humanity can sink.

It is proving to be a potent educational tool, a shocking reminder of the past, and a wake-up call about contemporary genocide.

End quote

Sorry but I don’t approve of teaching college students to worship the Jews.

 

81 Comments »

  1. Its nice to see other collaborating the facts about these holocaust liars. I HEARD personally Mr Ross state those facts about him mudering someone on a “cattle car” The guy is a lunatic but gives his holocaust bullcrap all the time. He was one of the primary persons for setting up the holocaust of horrors outdoor museum walk through in Boston near the Fanuiel Hall

    Comment by rizolitv — November 11, 2016 @ 2:11 pm

    • Don’t you rather mean ‘corroborating?’

      Comment by hermie — November 13, 2016 @ 2:51 am

      • It can mean both working together also, but your word is correct also…in my brothers postings I work in a collaborating maner to not repeat what he says. So in that maner I work with his views

        col·lab·o·rate
        kəˈlabəˌrāt/Submit
        verb
        gerund or present participle: collaboratingThe meaning:
        jointly on an activity, especially to produce or create something.
        “he collaborated with a distinguished painter on the designs”
        synonyms: co-operate, join forces, team up, band together, work together, participate, combine, ally; More
        cooperate traitorously with an enemy.
        “the indigenous elite who collaborated with the colonizers”
        synonyms: collude, conspire, fraternize, co-operate, consort, sympathize; informalbe in cahoots
        “they collaborated with the enemy”

        Jeff and DH use both words in trying to prove us revisionist wrong..lol

        Comment by rizolitv — November 13, 2016 @ 7:58 pm

        • OK. So ‘collaborating’ was the right word. Just wanted to make sure I had understood what you meant.

          Comment by hermie — November 13, 2016 @ 8:40 pm

          • So ‘collaborating’ was the right word.

            No, it wasn’t — the phrase above is: Its nice to see other collaborating the facts… — which does not make sense — the verb “collaborating” is wrong here — you were correct: Don’t you rather mean ‘corroborating?’ — yes, it seems corroborating was meant — to correct all the mistakes, it should have been written: It’s nice to see others corroborating the facts…

            Comment by eah — November 14, 2016 @ 1:28 am

            • You wrote: “the verb “collaborating” is wrong here — you were correct: Don’t you rather mean ‘corroborating?’ — yes, it seems corroborating was meant — to correct all the mistakes, it should have been written: It’s nice to see others corroborating the facts…”

              Corroborating is not a verb; it is a gerund.

              Comment by furtherglory — November 14, 2016 @ 4:12 am

            • eah wrote: “the verb “collaborating” is wrong here”

              If Mr Rizoli meant ‘working together’ as he replied, ‘collaborating’ (literally ‘working with [somebody else]’; comes from the words ‘co’ (with) and ‘labor’ (work)) was the right word.

              eah wrote: “yes, it seems corroborating was meant — to correct all the mistakes, it should have been written: It’s nice to see others corroborating the facts…”

              Makes more sense that way. That’s why I had asked…

              Comment by hermie — November 14, 2016 @ 6:29 am

    • You want to defend your brothers statements?

      Comment by Denying-History — November 13, 2016 @ 11:37 am

      • DH said
        “You want to defend your brothers statements?”

        About what, what am I defending?. As always DH you make clean water cloudy by some of the statements you mske

        Comment by rizolitv — November 13, 2016 @ 8:01 pm

        • Read what Jim said then get back to me.

          Comment by Denying-History — November 13, 2016 @ 8:01 pm

          • Got to play your games…sorry no can do. Explain the quote or end the questioning…

            Comment by rizolitv — November 13, 2016 @ 8:54 pm

            • Look, it’s not hard to find… Jim only commented once.

              Comment by Denying-History — November 13, 2016 @ 9:06 pm

              • No thanks…done…

                Comment by rizolitv — November 13, 2016 @ 9:11 pm

                • Good to see you cannot defend your brother.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 14, 2016 @ 4:21 am

  2. No one is teaching anyone to worship Jews….

    Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 11:59 am

    • You wrote: “No one is teaching anyone to worship Jews….”

      What motivated you to become a Jew worshiper?

      Comment by furtherglory — November 11, 2016 @ 1:04 pm

      • I don’t worship Jews… your claim seems to be that believing in a genocide some how means you worship Jews. You most likely hold a similar case to Jim on the idea that the event is a ‘religion’… Though by the arguments Jim has placed to claim the holocaust as a religion could be placed against any major genocide…

        Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 7:12 pm

        • You wrote: “I don’t worship Jews… your claim seems to be that believing in a genocide some how means you worship Jews.”

          If the Holocaust had been a genocide, there would be no more Jews. You are spending a great deal of time writing in the comments on my blog, in defense of the Jews. When a non-Jew spends his whole day writing comments on a Holocaust blog, it means that he is a Jew-worshiper.

          Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 4:54 am

          • “If the Holocaust had been a genocide, there would be no more Jews.”

            That doesn’t make sense… By this same logic one could say if there were still Armenians then the Ottoman Empire didn’t commit a genocide against them. Despite the fact we have a written order for this event. Hell we are even saying the murder of 12,000 people in the Balkans was a genocide.

            Not all Jews were under German control… Jews even were located as far as China. Mind as well that the Germans were split on the issue of immediate extermination vs a slow extermination. At least after they had described on this.

            “You are spending a great deal of time writing in the comments on my blog”

            Not really. As explained in the past is takes less then 5 minutes to respond depending on the size of the comment.

            Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 1:52 pm

          • “When a non-Jew spends his whole day writing comments on a Holocaust blog, it means that he is a Jew-worshiper.”

            No, it means I have made a hobby of anti-revisionism.

            Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 1:53 pm

      • FG wrote: “What motivated you to become a Jew worshiper?”

        Probably the removal of his foreskin by a baby-dick-sucking rabbi on the 8th day of his life…😉

        Comment by hermie — November 12, 2016 @ 8:52 am

        • You sound like you are getting all excited Hermie

          Comment by Anonymouse — November 12, 2016 @ 2:10 pm

          • Well, a lot of those Nazi types are freaks.

            Jeff

            Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 12, 2016 @ 3:10 pm

            • You wrote: “Well, a lot of those Nazi types are freaks.”

              Specifically, which Nazis were freaks?

              Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 4:31 pm

              • FG wrote: “Specifically, which Nazis were freaks?”

                Jeff was referring to me and to those rightly or wrongly labelled ‘Nazis’ today.

                He wrote ‘Nazi types,’ not ‘Nazis.’

                Comment by hermie — November 12, 2016 @ 7:44 pm

          • Anonymouse wrote: “You sound like you are getting all excited Hermie”

            Surprising because I’m not. I was just trying to be funny. And also to say that D-H is more probably a Jew than a worshipper of Jews.

            Comment by hermie — November 12, 2016 @ 7:21 pm

            • If you noticed, DH has said NOTHING to my accusations that he is a Jewish Shill, troll and in this case in the Scrapbook pages following Jim Rizoli. This was what these scum bags who try to refute revisionism do. For someone to not at least see SOME truth into what we say would be impossible for an honest individual really searching for the truth about WW2 and the holocaust. He objects to EVERYTHING the revisionist say, thus he is either a JEW or paid by the Jews to troll these blogs to insert his bullshit and never look at any evidence we produce. I don’t waste my time with these assholes, sorry, I will continue to expose these sick sick demented people.

              In a recent post by this nutjob he mentioned “petrol” engines were used to gas people. Pretty funny, in video produced on our local cable TV exposing the Holocaust bullshit, ( and believe me the Jews must be pissed,) by a friend of revisionism it was mentioned that the story tellers say it was DISEL engines that was used, Not that their stories are truth either but that was THEIR statements
              ( Gerstein ) mentioned in Arad and Hillbergs books….So this shill doesn’t even know the statements by the people he’s supposed to believe in….

              Comment by rizolitv — November 12, 2016 @ 8:10 pm

              • “If you noticed, DH has said NOTHING to my accusations that he is a Jewish Shill, troll and in this case in the Scrapbook pages following Jim Rizoli.”

                Because he thinks Jim is funny. I do, too. The Rizolis know as much about history as potted plant does.
                Naturally I say that with all due respect.

                “This was what these scum bags who try to refute revisionism do.”

                Aaaawwww, I think you are trying to hurt our feelings. 😢
                😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                “For someone to not at least see SOME truth into what we say”

                What YOU say? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                You two are nothing but parrots.

                “would be impossible for an honest individual really searching for the truth about WW2 and the holocaust. He objects to EVERYTHING the revisionist say,”

                Oh, I don’t know about that. D-H does read Mattogno. I myself haven’t in awhile.

                “thus he is either a JEW or paid by the Jews to troll these blogs to insert his bullshit and never look at any evidence we produce.”

                Of course that’s the case. He and I have the same handler. It does annoy me that he gets better vacations than I do.
                What evidence have you ever produced? I just see pages and pages of copied text.

                “I don’t waste my time with these assholes,”

                Then why do you keep engaging?

                “sorry, I will continue to expose these sick sick demented people.”

                Now, he’s not sick or demented. He just knows more than you do.

                “In a recent post by this nutjob he mentioned “petrol” engines were used to gas people. Pretty funny, in video produced on our local cable TV exposing the Holocaust bullshit, ( and believe me the Jews must be pissed,) by a friend of revisionism it was mentioned that the story tellers say it was DISEL engines that was used, Not that their stories are truth either but that was THEIR statements
                ( Gerstein ) mentioned in Arad and Hillbergs books….So this shill doesn’t even know the statements by the people he’s supposed to believe in….”

                Oh, good grief. Joe, Hilberg wrote his book in the 60’s, Arad in the 80’s. Honest historical revisionism (not the crap that deniers peddle) understands that reexamining the evidence brings changes. Those closest to the extermination process say that they were petrol engines. That’s what they were.

                Jeff

                Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 13, 2016 @ 10:09 am

                • Jeff troll, shill, you last few sentences were doozies. Now you put a time limit on the comments by the major holohoaxers that at that time PROVED your Holocaust. Now you say it’s old stuff from the 60’s and 80’s and the engines were PETROL. Gee let’s see. Arrad was wrong, Hllberg was wrong, Gerstein was wrong…then who do you have proving your blood curdeling homocidal genocide Jewish victimization stories Jeff? Bozo the clown?

                  Comment by rizolitv — November 13, 2016 @ 8:14 pm

                • “Jeff troll, shill,”

                  That’s Hasbara troll to you, Joe. Get it right.

                  “you last few sentences were doozies.”

                  Thank you.

                  “Now you put a time limit on the comments by the major holohoaxers that at that time PROVED your Holocaust.”

                  Uh, no.

                  “Now you say it’s old stuff from the 60’s and 80’s and the engines were PETROL.”

                  That’s right. Joe learned something, let’s throw a parade.

                  “Gee let’s see. Arrad was wrong, Hllberg was wrong, Gerstein was wrong…then who do you have proving your blood curdeling homocidal genocide Jewish victimization stories Jeff? Bozo the clown?”

                  You’re not paying attention, Joe.

                  Those closest to the engines are the ones best suited to tell us what they were. THEY say the engines were petrol engines, not diesel. Once researchers checked what those witnesses said we can say the engines were petrol engines.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 13, 2016 @ 8:21 pm

                • Oh boy, let’s believe the witnesses. You know the ones that said they were made into soap, wallets and lampshades..lol

                  Thanks for the info Jeff, you said NOTHING as usual. Hurry up get back to you Skeptics handelers, you and DH, to give them up to the minute info on the Rizolis. Jeff, shill, troll, Jim saw you as a “good guy”, I saw through you right from the start….Same with DH.

                  Comment by rizolitv — November 13, 2016 @ 9:05 pm

                • “Oh boy, let’s believe the witnesses. You know the ones that said they were made into soap, wallets and lampshades..lol”

                  God, your ignorance is mind boggling. It’s like talking to a potted plant. Or a lounge chair.

                  “Thanks for the info Jeff, you said NOTHING as usual.”

                  Give me some credit. At least I didn’t copy and paste 6 chapters of some crappy book.

                  “Hurry up get back to you Skeptics handelers,”

                  That’s funny, you misspelled “handlers.”
                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                  “you and DH, to give them up to the minute info on the Rizolis.”

                  They think your ignorance is funny as hell. I might do that.

                  “Jeff, shill, troll,”

                  Damn it, that’s Hasbara troll to you.

                  “Jim saw you as a “good guy”,”

                  Oh, Jim’s not so bad. Sadly misguided and ignorant as hell about the history involved but really not that bad. I hate his ignorant racism but other than that…
                  I really was and am opposed to his bans but that has nothing to do with me.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 13, 2016 @ 9:26 pm

                • Jim’s a racist now? Are you a self hating white person? Oh that’s right, Jews don’t consider themselves white…

                  Did you give me the THOSE and THEY people yet?.
                  Or is that a secret?

                  Comment by rizolitv — November 13, 2016 @ 9:59 pm

                • “Jim’s a racist now?”

                  Jim’s always been a racist, at least since I’ve known him.

                  “Are you a self hating white person?”

                  No, I’m actually quite comfortable with who and what I am. I just don’t hate other ethnic groups.

                  “Oh that’s right, Jews don’t consider themselves white…”

                  I don’t know if they do or not because I’m not Jewish.

                  “Did you give me the THOSE and THEY people yet?.
                  Or is that a secret?”

                  Yes, I did. No, it won’t matter.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 14, 2016 @ 6:25 am

                • Jeff, shill, troll, Jim Rizoli slandered…

                  Jim doesn’t hate he just doesn’t like people that act like assholes, like you, blacks, white, Italians Latinos.. For instance You can’t be honest, you don’t answer simple questions for example the They and Those that I asked for. I have sincerely asked for the evidence for names, links, and you feel you don’t have to provide it because you are an asshole and always defend Jewish victimization and just loves when proof, really no proof, comes out showing more Jews died, were stabbed, gassed, shot, made into lampshades, soap, goal post, computer hard drives, you get the picture

                  Comment by rizolitv — November 14, 2016 @ 8:03 pm

                • “Jeff, shill, troll, Jim Rizoli slandered…”

                  Damn it, Joe, how many times do I have to say it? I’m Hasbara troll to you.

                  “Jim doesn’t hate he just doesn’t like people that act like assholes, like you, blacks, white, Italians Latinos.. For instance You can’t be honest, you don’t answer simple questions for example the They and Those that I asked for. I have sincerely asked for the evidence for names, links, and you feel you don’t have to provide it because you are an asshole and always defend Jewish victimization and just loves when proof, really no proof, comes out showing more Jews died, were stabbed, gassed, shot, made into lampshades, soap, goal post, computer hard drives, you get the picture”

                  Here, read this.

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust_9432.html?m=1

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 14, 2016 @ 8:16 pm

                • Jeff you might want to read the official HoloHoax information about the topic of diesel vs petrol according to their website they believe that in the Reinhard camps diesel was used to gas people…….whoops!…. so how do you explain that one

                  https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005220

                  Snipet……from link
                  Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka

                  In 1942, systematic mass killing in stationary gas chambers (with carbon monoxide gas generated by diesel engines) began at Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka, all in Poland. As victims were “unloaded” from cattle cars, they were told that they had to be disinfected in “showers.” The Nazi and Ukrainian guards sometimes shouted at and beat the victims, who were ordered to enter the “showers” with raised arms to allow as many people as possible to fit into the gas chambers. The tighter the gas chambers were packed, the faster the victims suffocated.

                  It’s all bullshit but it at least destroys your argument.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 14, 2016 @ 8:43 pm

                • The problem with your link and all the holocaust bullshit being spread around is they ALL favor the opinion that the Germans were in the extermination business. Since that was the case to them EVERYTHING in the story is going to be told with that end in mind. So thus we have the nonsense of gas engines, DISEL engines, gas vans, gas chambers, EvERYTHING has to tell you the extermination story mo matter how far fetched, far out and scientifically unprovable. The Gas vans as the story is told were not gas vans they were run on wood and thus those stories have been made into gas chamber on wheels. Normal everyday living, transportation as through vans now turn in heinous gas killing machines. I don’t buy the story guys, sorry. Plus I am still looking for that 7cm thick door the weight of Noah’s Ark because ALL I have seen was that flimsy one with a window Paine that maybe even Superman couldn’t break, or maybe a strong wind….

                  Comment by rizolitv — November 14, 2016 @ 10:15 pm

                • 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

                  Prove the camps were transit camps, Joe. Where did the Jews go?

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 14, 2016 @ 11:11 pm

                • You wrote: “Prove the camps were transit camps, Joe. Where did the Jews go?”

                  I have blogged about this until I am blue in the face. Do a search and find the blog posts that I have written about where the Jews at Trebkinka went.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 15, 2016 @ 5:18 am

                • PROVE Treblinka wasn’t a Transit camp.
                  Where are the #$@#ing bodies? There are two conclusions here. One these people were killed in the blood lust victimization carnage of guts and gassings with NO EVIDENCE, or these people went somewhere else as Witnesses have said, oh Lord, those witnesses backing revisionist, yikes!!
                  We try to prove less people died and you @$$holes want more blood and guts Jewish victimization, how great is that? You people are really sick

                  Comment by rizolitv — November 15, 2016 @ 6:45 am

                • “PROVE Treblinka wasn’t a Transit camp.
                  Where are the #$@#ing bodies? There are two conclusions here. One these people were killed in the blood lust victimization carnage of guts and gassings with NO EVIDENCE, or these people went somewhere else as Witnesses have said, oh Lord, those witnesses backing revisionist, yikes!!
                  We try to prove less people died and you @$$holes want more blood and guts Jewish victimization, how great is that? You people are really sick”

                  Where did the Jews go, Joe? The ones allegedly transited through Treblinka?

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 15, 2016 @ 7:07 am

                • You wrote: “Where did the Jews go, Joe? The ones allegedly transited through Treblinka?”

                  I wrote about where the Jews went on this blog post, written before I became a Holocaust denier.
                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/introduction.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 15, 2016 @ 7:12 am

                • Jeff’s nonsense:
                  “Those closest to the ­engines are the ones ­best suited to tell u­s what they were. THE­Y say the engines wer­e petrol engines, not­ diesel. Once researc­hers checked what tho­se witnesses said we ­can say the engines w­ere petrol engines.”

                  Jeff­

                  Jeff, shill, and troll, who are the “THOSE” and “THEY”?
                  Don’t strain you brain now in proving names, links, books….

                  Comment by rizolitv — November 13, 2016 @ 9:10 pm

                • “Jeff, shill, and troll, who are the “THOSE” and “THEY”?
                  Don’t strain you brain now in proving names, links, books….”

                  Here, read this:

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust.html?m=1

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 13, 2016 @ 9:28 pm

                • You gave a link to Holocaust Controversies which claims that Treblinka was a death camp. I have been to Treblinka and I believe that this was a transit camp.
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/the-story-of-treblinka-transit-camp-or-extermination-center/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 14, 2016 @ 4:24 am

                • Finally got to your “they” and “those” Jeff, shill, troll guy.

                  After reading the link you gave I have come to a conclusion that in all the wording where is the PROOF what they are talking about?. In one spot it mentions that they made the doors to these supposed gas chambers 7cm thick, WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THAT? THATS A DOOR 14 INCHES THICK RIGHT? YET, WE ARE SHOWN A FLIMSY DOOR WITH A GLASS WINDOW IN PHOTOS. THE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT BELIEVABLE. LAST POINT: THE LINK SAYS THEY USED THE GASSINGS FOR A REASON.

                  ……… similar testified voluntarily in 1972 about the development of gas vans:
                  The main issue for me at the time was that the shootings were a considerable burden for the men who were in charge thereof, and this burden was taken off them through the use of the gas vans.[8]”

                  HOW HUMANITARIAN of them.
                  Of course taking hundreds of thousands of people out of these gas vans or chambers filled with throw up, menstraul blood, feces didnt bother anybody.

                  This is just not believable. So they gas hundreds of thousands and feel better because they won’t get Post Traumatic Stress by shooting people. Just complete nonsense and of course without any proof. Where the hell is that 7cm door?

                  Sorry about some of the capital letters I’m too lazy to rewrite those paragraphs. Finally, I do look at links you holohoaxers show unlike the fact that you retards don’t look at anything the revisionist post…
                  Why because you few, Je nare trolls and shills. Paid by or working for the Jews to combat our TRUTHS…
                  .
                  Still looking for that 7cm door. Has to be somewhere in the Archives of these liars…

                  Comment by rizolitv — November 14, 2016 @ 8:42 pm

                • “Finally got to your “they” and “those” Jeff, shill, troll guy.”

                  Look, dense one. That’s Hasbara troll to you.

                  “After reading the link you gave I have come to a conclusion that in all the wording where is the PROOF what they are talking about?. In one spot it mentions that they made the doors to these supposed gas chambers 7cm thick, WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THAT? THATS A DOOR 14 INCHES THICK RIGHT? YET, WE ARE SHOWN A FLIMSY DOOR WITH A GLASS WINDOW IN PHOTOS. THE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT BELIEVABLE. LAST POINT: THE LINK SAYS THEY USED THE GASSINGS FOR A REASON.

                  ……… similar testified voluntarily in 1972 about the development of gas vans:
                  The main issue for me at the time was that the shootings were a considerable burden for the men who were in charge thereof, and this burden was taken off them through the use of the gas vans.[8]”

                  HOW HUMANITARIAN of them.
                  Of course taking hundreds of thousands of people out of these gas vans or chambers filled with throw up, menstraul blood, feces didnt bother anybody.

                  This is just not believable. So they gas hundreds of thousands and feel better because they won’t get Post Traumatic Stress by shooting people. Just complete nonsense and of course without any proof. Where the hell is that 7cm door?

                  Sorry about some of the capital letters I’m too lazy to rewrite those paragraphs. Finally, I do look at links you holohoaxers show unlike the fact that you retards don’t look at anything the revisionist post…
                  Why because you few, Je nare trolls and shills. Paid by or working for the Jews to combat our TRUTHS…
                  .
                  Still looking for that 7cm door. Has to be somewhere in the Archives of these liars…”

                  Yawn.
                  I knew that would be your reaction.

                  I’ll tell you what, Joe. Prove the ARC were transit camps. Where did the Jews go?

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 14, 2016 @ 11:09 pm

            • I am not a Jew, and I do not have any Jewish ancestors.

              Comment by Denying-History — November 13, 2016 @ 11:30 am

    • Denier nut, NOBODY goes through the extreme like you defend the Jewish victimhood with lies unless they are a Jew themselves or working for them to stop people like us when we expose the Holocaust lies. You are a shill, a Jewish troll and it doesn’t get any lower on the scale of evil to deal with people like you. Your game is up bub…keep defending the most wicked liars on the face of the earth. You wonder why the Jews have been kicked out of so many countries, now we have you and the plague with us in America destroying our country with your kind defending socially dispicable beliefs and social degeneracy. Read Henry Fords writings,

      Comment by rizolitv — November 11, 2016 @ 2:18 pm

      • You wrote4: “Read Henry Fords writings,”

        On this blog post, I mentioned Henry Ford as a supporter of Hitler:
        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/what-was-hitler-like-before-the-jews-turned-him-into-the-most-hated-person-in-the-world/

        Comment by furtherglory — November 11, 2016 @ 3:40 pm

      • “Read Henry Fords writings,”

        😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

        Jeff

        Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 11, 2016 @ 5:16 pm

        • Jeff laughed at the thought of Henry Ford supporting Hitler.

          I wrote about Henry Ford, and his support of Hitler, on this blog post:
          https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/what-was-hitler-like-before-the-jews-turned-him-into-the-most-hated-person-in-the-world/

          Comment by furtherglory — November 11, 2016 @ 7:08 pm

        • Jeff are you another Jewish Shill, troll too? Henry Ford was right on the money about the Jews. His information goes back to the late 1880s when the Jewish plague came to America. EVERYTHING the Jews touched, sports, media, movies, became corrupt. If you people like to LISTEN to great audio on Henry Fords book “The International JEW” go to Carolyn Yeager’s web site carolynyeager.net and look for the International Jew study hour where she and a friend read the book and discuss it in her hour shows. It’s probably 80 hours worth of the most interesting information on the Jews and their criminality you will ever hear. I download all the MP3’s and listened to them all while I drive to work and at work. If you are into this you’ve got to listen to these discussions. Jeff and his side kick DH can go to hell.

          Comment by rizolitv — November 12, 2016 @ 8:32 pm

          • “Jeff are you another Jewish Shill, troll too?”

            Hey, I’ve been trolling here for a long time. That’s “Jewish shill HASBARA troll” to you, Joe!!!!
            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

            “Henry Ford was right on the money about the Jews.”

            Henry Ford was a smart man but a complete imbecile when it came to this.

            “His information goes back to the late 1880s when the Jewish plague came to America. EVERYTHING the Jews touched, sports, media, movies, became corrupt.”

            I actually blame the Irish and the Italians but whatever.

            “If you people like to LISTEN to great audio on Henry Fords book “The International JEW” go to Carolyn Yeager’s web site carolynyeager.net and look for the International Jew study hour where she and a friend read the book and discuss it in her hour shows.”

            Carolyn Yeager is one of the stupidest deniers I’ve ever dealt with. I’d rather listen to Britney Spears sing “Oops I did it again” while being stretched out on a rack than deal with Carolyn Yeager.

            “It’s probably 80 hours worth of the most interesting information on the Jews and their criminality you will ever hear.”

            80 hours???????????????? Holy crap.

            ” I download all the MP3’s and listened to them all while I drive to work and at work.”

            Well, I guess it’s a healthier hobby than selling drugs to children or being a serial killer.

            ” If you are into this you’ve got to listen to these discussions. Jeff and his side kick DH can go to hell.”

            I’m already in hell. It’s called “Trump is President-Elect.

            Sincerely, Jeff

            Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 12, 2016 @ 9:41 pm

            • Seems like lot of Clintonites are still in mourning.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — November 12, 2016 @ 10:08 pm

              • Well, I’m just going to look at it as an unfortunate medical procedure I have to endure, like a colonoscopy or a prostate exam.

                Jeff

                Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 12, 2016 @ 10:24 pm

                • Jeff….You and FG must be enduring the same pain….but lets at least give the guy a chance.
                  All this doom and gloom that didn’t happen….the only doom and gloom are the idiots protesting and behaving badly. The Dems were worried about the Truthers going nuts but they don’t seem to care when their people do so.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 13, 2016 @ 10:56 am

                • “Jeff….You and FG must be enduring the same pain….but lets at least give the guy a chance.”

                  Don’t have any choice, do I?

                  “All this doom and gloom that didn’t happen….the only doom and gloom are the idiots protesting and behaving badly. The Dems were worried about the Truthers going nuts but they don’t seem to care when their people do so.”

                  Considering all the talk of revolution and marching on Washington DC by Trump supporters in a way I’m glad Trump won.

                  Jeff

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 13, 2016 @ 11:08 am

            • Apparently we are heading out the idiots and trolls and shills on this site. DH and Jeff seems to have played their Jewish cards. It took a while to find out but good to know now. A lot of people may not like Carolyn Yeager’s but for her faults she is probably one of the most knowledge persons exposing the Jewish lies, SHE gets it, unlike the bozos here on this list, DH and Jeff. Any others want to join the club? It’s nice that these idiots came over from the Skeptics to follow Jim Rizoli. Jim must be a real pain in the ass for these traitors of humanity to want to follow. Of course they can’t beat him so we are stuck with their nonsense…

              Comment by rizolitv — November 12, 2016 @ 11:39 pm

              • “Apparently we are heading out the idiots and trolls and shills on this site. DH and Jeff seems to have played their Jewish cards.”

                What Jewish cards? I’m not Jewish. For the millionth time.

                “It took a while to find out but good to know now. A lot of people may not like Carolyn Yeager’s but for her faults she is probably one of the most knowledge persons exposing the Jewish lies, SHE gets it, unlike the bozos here on this list, DH and Jeff.”

                I don’t like Carolyn Yeager for the following reason:
                She’s a silly Nazi groupie who knows as much about history as you, Joe (and Jim). That’s not a compliment
                Any questions?

                “Any others want to join the club? It’s nice that these idiots came over from the Skeptics to follow Jim Rizoli.”

                I’ve actually replied here for a long time, long before I knew anything about Skeptics. You guys actually followed me over there.

                “Jim must be a real pain in the ass for these traitors of humanity to want to follow.”

                Well, he is a pain in the ass but I’m sure as hell not actually following him.

                “Of course they can’t beat him so we are stuck with their nonsense…”

                What’s to beat?

                Jeff

                Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 12, 2016 @ 11:47 pm

      • Boring banter. Joe shows to be as pathetic as always. I don’t understand why I expected anything better of him.

        Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 7:17 pm

  3. https://framgovfreed.onlinegroups.net/groups/framgovfeed/messages/topic/7JrOwHLOc6CiVPma0OBwm9

    It was in one of these suppossed box cars that holocaust liar and survivor from the Boston area Steven Ross, aka, liar, said he smothered another passenger to death. NO charges have ever been brought up against this admitted Jewish murderer, as his stoy is told that is…Jews could murder anyone because they are the master race…

    Comment by Joe Rizoli — November 11, 2016 @ 11:44 am

  4. I guess they forgot to mention even the German soldiers were shoved along in these same box cars……Thats all the Jews is complain….at least they had a ride from here to there.
    Of course not mentioned again is being in the camps was the thing that actually saved them from the horrors or war surrounding them. As far as I understand there wasn’t any major intentional mass bombings of the camps. There were a camp or two that the British bombed apparently unintentionally Nordhausen being one….but they use the pictures of that camp to say the camp personnel were killed by the Germans. Scum bag Jews strike again to rewrite history.
    Of course DH and his Cult Skeptic views will have a answer to this…..LOL Can’t wait to hear it.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 11, 2016 @ 8:35 am

    • Lol provide a source Jim.

      Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 12:01 pm

        • “German soldiers transported around in cattle cars”

          That’s not what you were implying Jim, show German soldiers in the same cattle car as Jews.

          Comment by Denying-History — November 11, 2016 @ 7:13 pm

          • Where are Jews shown in the cattle cars with these German soldiers? I see Germans so what the hell are you talking about.
            This is a picture. IT doesn’t mean these solders stayed in these cattle cars, right or wrong here? YOU make the ASSUMPTION because the title of the pictures says it but it’s not proof unless I see slepping bags, utensils, clothes of persons living for a time in those cars.

            Comment by Joe Rizoli — November 11, 2016 @ 8:33 pm

            • “Where are Jews shown in the cattle cars with these German soldiers? I see Germans so what the hell are you talking about.”

              What you said implied Germans would ride with the Jews in the cattle trains.

              Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 7:57 am

              • You wrote: “What you said implied Germans would ride with the Jews in the cattle trains.”

                There is so such thing as a “cattle train”. There are cattle CARS on freight trains, but no trains that carry cattle and nothing else.

                Comment by furtherglory — November 12, 2016 @ 8:21 am

                • “There are cattle CARS on freight trains, but no trains that carry cattle and nothing else.”

                  Don’t care.

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 12, 2016 @ 1:57 pm

                • Correcting this specific mistake is not grammar Nazism and not grammar at all. Apologize FG for wanting to hinder your sacrosanct freedom to be an uneducated ignorant (That’s so post-WW2, so modern, so American !!) and for trying to teach your arrogant ignoramus’ ass…

                  Comment by hermie — November 13, 2016 @ 3:05 am

                • Actually to an extent it is. FG has seemingly looked for some mistakes. I haven’t seen her direct it at Jim or others so…

                  Comment by Denying-History — November 13, 2016 @ 11:35 am

  5. Isn’t it illegal in Canada to propagate hatred of a race/nationality? Oh, that’s right – the Germans don’t count.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — November 11, 2016 @ 8:12 am

    • Who the hell hates a race of people? I hate a group of people, and those that defend them, that continues to spew lies and propaganda about things that happened in WW2. I have every right to tell these liars and those few on this list to go to hell. That is no more hate than Jesus knocking over the religious leaders money tables. You Jewish loving libtard victimization of the Jews committees get on these blogs and continue to spew bullshit impossibilities, What are were supposed to not say anything? Then you come out and say “in Canada its illegal to propagate hate” If that isn’t a Jew shill troll answer I don’t know what is….

      Comment by rizolitv — November 11, 2016 @ 11:41 pm

  6. Sorry if off topic but I bought in Holland in an online auction a booklet called “Nazi hel” in Dutch. 1945 – must have been August or so. It shows some of the now well known pictures but the captions explain if you did not get the meaning. There is this famous pictures of the men in bunks plus a naked man in the right of the picture. The book was published by a well known Dutch publisher. Cooperation from P W D SHAEF Mission Netherlands. So if the figure in the foreground was added it must already have been added early 1945 or what do you think?

    Kind regards

    Dr Kim

    Op 11-11-2016 om 16:23 schreef Scrapbookpages Blog: > WordPress.com > furtherglory posted: ” How cruel the Nazis were! Jews had to ride, > standing up in box cars, on the trains to the concentration camps. Who > was riding on the passenger trains? Probably the German soldiers. The > Jews should have been riding in passenger cars; after all, the Jews ” >

    Comment by Muysenburg2 — November 11, 2016 @ 7:37 am

    • You wrote: “There is this famous pictures of the men in bunks plus a naked man in the right of the picture.”

      There is a whole website devoted to this photo. The late Elie Wiesel claimed to be one of the prisoners in the photo.

      Comment by furtherglory — November 11, 2016 @ 7:50 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: