Scrapbookpages Blog

November 17, 2016

The story of the little boy with his hands up is taught at Penn University

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust, Uncategorized — furtherglory @ 6:16 am
The little boy with his hands up

Famous photo of the little boy with his hands up

I have blogged about “the little boy with his hands up” until I am blue in the face.

My most recent blog post about the little boy with his hands up is this one: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/the-little-boy-with-his-hands-up-is-back-in-the-news-2/

This blog post about the little boy gives some important information:

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/photo-of-the-little-boy-with-his-hands-up-the-rest-of-the-story/

According to this news article, this unimportant story is the subject of a college course at Penn University.

The following quote is from the news article:

Begin quote

To teach about the Holocaust is to confront human beings in their most evil form. Scholars who teach about the tragedy retell and relate accounts of ungodly cruelty and indescribable misery, agony, and pain.

Teaching the Holocaust can be distressing to one’s soul. Not some long ago, far off catastrophe solely chronicled by history, it lives with us today, present in current affairs and a part of Jewish life. There are people walking the Earth right now who lived it, breathed it, endured it, and miraculously survived. Their pain is a lived pain, their suffering a firsthand horror.

Courses concerning the Holocaust are offered across Penn, scattered throughout the University. They are taught by survivors and the children of survivors, individuals with a personal connection, and researchers with an academic interest.

The study of the Holocaust is as interdisciplinary as Penn, spanning several fields, including literature, language, the law, history, science, medicine, ethics, and film.

End quote

In my humble opinion, the Holocaust should not be taught in America’s universities.

107 Comments »

  1. The adults had their hands up. The kid was mimicking the adults. The guard has his gun pointed at the ground. I don’t see where it’s pointed at “anyone”.

    There’s too much BS with this topic. I thought people said Ellie weasel was a BS artist. They said he lied about having a tatt on him,because he said he was locked down at a death camp.

    Well the holo museum is promoting,”honor his legacy”. If he’s a BS artist,what is there to honor? So what’s real here,and what ain’t .

    I might be willing to listen more to them,if they’d drop the BS.

    Comment by Tim — November 26, 2016 @ 6:56 pm

  2. Did anybody study the picture well? People all look well. Soldiers careless. OK. Now please help me with this: I recently bought a booklet in Holland, published 1945, with the help of US troops. It has the famous photograph of men in bunks with a naked man in front. It is generally supposed this man was added later. Does this mean the Amerrican war propaganda did this before August 1945?

    Comment by Dr Kim — November 17, 2016 @ 12:47 pm

    • I don’t trust anything from any of the allies…..The Soviets for that matter I trust nothing.
      They all were playing with the HoloHoax story from early on…the British dropped flyers into the camps saying people were being gassed….Go figure! Most all documents were capable of being forged because they captured all the stationary and emblem makers of the Germans…thats why there are so many documents saying this and that about mass killings etc….
      Nuremberg trials are full of them. Not many original documents there, and yet thousand of Germans were executed or jailed for these fake documents. Pretty easy to make any document look legit….

      Bottom line…..the allies had a story to tell…(mass exterminations) and they made all the documents fit the story. It’s like writing a script for a movie after the movie was shown without one.
      You can tweak it as you go along….thats why even here our favorite HoloHuxsters who comment have changed their narrative of the Reinhardt camps as to the execution method used …it’s now according to them only to be petrol as they seem to have abandoned the diesel hoax story as the facts have shown diesel was not the best thing to use to kill people. The HoloHoax museums still say diesel was used going contrary to the Holohuxsters views here. Actually there was no special killing method to speak of. Hopefully the Holohoaxsters will abandon the whole HoloHoax narrative because the story doesn’t fit in with the facts of what the real use of the camps were for……
      Work camps that shoveled people around (transit camps) from camp to camp for the much needed labor. Not a hard thing to figure out if you strip everything down to what was actually going on there.

      JR

      Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 17, 2016 @ 1:28 pm

  3. ” Teaching the Holocaust can be distressing to one’s soul. ”

    Yes – I can imagine that is a very heart-breaking situation indeed; and there are really only two ways of counteracting such distress amongst the poor, traumatised teachers. 1) the large-scale recruitment of an army of holocaust therapists and councillors; 2) Extra bonuses added on to their salaries, in order to help assuage their anguish and deep despair.

    But if this weird, unproven, holocaust event is so distressing to “one’s soul”, then why go ahead and teach the students in the first place. Haven’t they got more important educational subjects they could learn about, rather than listen to some regurgitated old Jewish fairy stories from 75 years ago.

    Comment by Talbot — November 17, 2016 @ 9:12 am

    • It doesn’t bother you that 99.999% of the educated world think that Holocaust denial is academically laughable and morally reprehensible ?

      Comment by David — November 17, 2016 @ 9:20 am

      • You wrote: “99.999% of the educated world think that Holocaust denial is academically laughable and morally reprehensible ?”

        Read this article, which disagrees with your statement, and says that the world is full of Holocaust deniers.

        http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/05/the-world-is-full-of-holocaust-deniers/370870/

        Comment by furtherglory — November 17, 2016 @ 9:28 am

        • The “Atlantic Journal” claims that a survey revealed that 46% of the world’s population has never even heard of the holocaust.

          Lucky old them – say I.

          Comment by Talbot — November 17, 2016 @ 9:56 am

          • I think I’m correct in saying that before World War II that Europe had a Jewish population of 9.5 million people. In 1945 this figure had fallen to 3.8 million.

            I would be keen to hear what caused this quite astonishing drop in numbers.

            Comment by David — November 17, 2016 @ 10:34 am

            • You wrote: “I would be keen to hear what caused this quite astonishing drop in numbers [form 9.5 to 3.8 million].”

              Here is an article from the US Holocaust Museum:

              https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005687

              Begin quote

              According to the American Jewish Yearbook, the Jewish population of Europe was about 9.5 million in 1933. In 1950, the Jewish population of Europe was about 3.5 million. In 1933, 60 percent of all Jews lived in Europe. In 1950, most Jews (51 percent) lived in the Americas (North and South combined), while only a third of the world’s Jewish population lived in Europe.
              End quote

              It seems that millions of Jews left Europe and headed or the USA and elsewhere.

              The Jewish population of central Europe was also devastated. Germany had a Jewish population of 565,000 in 1933 and just 37,000 in 1950. Hungary had 445,000 in 1933 and 190,000 in 1950. Czechoslovakia’s Jewish population was reduced from about 357,000 in 1933 to 17,000 in 1950 and Austria’s from about 250,000 to just 18,000.

              Comment by furtherglory — November 17, 2016 @ 11:18 am

              • So you are suggesting that 5.5 million Jews upped sticks and headed off accross the Atlantic to the Americas ? I don’t know for certain but I suspect that the passenger records would not support a figure of a million let alone over 5 million.

                Comment by David — November 17, 2016 @ 11:32 am

                • You wrote: “you are suggesting that 5.5 million Jews upped sticks and headed off accross the Atlantic to the Americas ?”

                  No, I am not suggesting that. There was one ship load of Jews that came to America and the Jews were not allowed to enter. They had to return to Europe. No one wanted the Jews. That’s why the Jews got Holocausted. That is why they might be Holocausted again.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 18, 2016 @ 8:26 am

            • “The World Almanac”, dated 1948, claims that there were 9,372,664 Jews residing in Europe at that time.

              The World Almanac is a highly prestigious volume of data and facts published annually in the USA since 1886.

              You see – it all depends upon what set of statistics one uses in establishing population numbers.

              There is no dispute that large numbers of European Jews lost their lives during WW2. It was a terrible conflict which overwhelmed much of the continent, and many innocent people – Jews and non Jews – were sucked up into the maelstrom and didn’t survive.

              But I also believe many Jews were leaving Europe during the late-1930’s and early 1940’s ( before the Germans closed the borders due to wartime conditions). I also suspect that many East European Jews finished up inside the Soviet Union, after being released from camps that were liberated by the Red Army as it advanced westward. While some of these people trickled back into the heart of Europe in the immediate post-war years, the bulk of them were resettled over the vast territories of Soviet Central Asia.

              Lastly, one has to consider the mortality rate of European Jews. In times of trauma such as war, displacement and persecution, then the birth rate plummets, while death rates increase – and thus there is little natural replacement for a population during such times of great upheaval.

              Comment by Talbot — November 17, 2016 @ 11:18 am

              • You wrote: “I also suspect that many East European Jews finished up inside the Soviet Union, after being released from camps that were liberated by the Red Army as it advanced westward.”

                I believe that you are correct. Every year at Christmas time, there is an ad on TV asking for money to feed the poor starving elderly Jews in Russia.

                Comment by furtherglory — November 17, 2016 @ 11:25 am

                • FG wrote “I believe that you are correct. Every year at Christmas time, there is an ad on TV asking for money to feed the poor starving elderly Jews in Russia.”

                  Anonymouse is still waiting for an answer as to where the Jews went in Russia, and what evidence you have,FG that they were ‘settled’ in Russia. A TV ad at Christmas doesn’t cut it as evidence.

                  Comment by Anonymouse — November 20, 2016 @ 11:41 am

                • The Jews definitely ended up somewhere. The weren’t as the lies say killed.
                  Over 4 million survived, which was about as many that were in that area at the time.
                  There were approx 500,000 deaths give or take at the most, in all the camps and half of them might of been Jews….
                  So with so many surviving to collect their blood money (reparations) we seem to have a problem for the Holohuxsters to explain this anomaly.
                  If millions were killed the next question is, show us where they were buried or dispersed to the winds.
                  To think 6 million people could be killed and eliminated without ANY trace would be one of the new wonders of the world.
                  But then again, this is the story that they spread, and many of the gullible goy tend to believe it.

                  JR
                  Holocausthandbooks.com
                  IHR.ORG
                  VHO.ORG
                  CODOH.COM
                  CCFIILE.COM

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 20, 2016 @ 11:51 am

                • You wrote: “Anonymouse is still waiting for an answer as to where the Jews went in Russia, and what evidence you have,FG that they were ‘settled’ in Russia.”
                  So now you are referring to yourself in the third person.

                  I wrote about the Jews who were sent into Russia on this page of my website. [This was written before I became a Holocaust denier.]

                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/introduction.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 20, 2016 @ 12:01 pm

                • FG wrote “So now you are referring to yourself in the third person.”

                  Yes I was, well spotted!. Thanks for the grammar lesson but I suggest you focus your talents in this area on Jim (Rizoli) and Diane – I think they need more help regarding grammar than me.

                  You also wrote “I wrote about the Jews who were sent into Russia on this page of my website.”

                  Yes you did, and you wrote that they were murdered. Now you claim they survived and were/are living in Russia (and ask for money on American TV).

                  If it is the latter, where did they all go, and how did they get past the Russian front line to get there?

                  If Treblinka was a transit camp, where did they get ‘transited’ to?

                  Comment by Anonymouse — November 20, 2016 @ 1:14 pm

                • Oh no!…… Jeff has a Twin….
                  Where were those nasty Jews sent…..

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 20, 2016 @ 1:23 pm

                • You wrote: “If Treblinka was a transit camp, where did they get ‘transited’ to?”

                  That should be “to where did they get transited?” Yes, I am a grammar Nazi.

                  Sobibor was also a transit camp, IMHO.

                  Maybe you can understand the Holocaust by reading my website page on Sobibor, written before I became a Holocaust denier.

                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Sobibor/Tour01.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 20, 2016 @ 1:33 pm

                • FG wrote: “That should be “to where did they get transited?” ”

                  Thank you for the incorrect correction – please answer the question

                  Comment by Anonymouse — November 20, 2016 @ 2:03 pm

                • Jim wrote “Oh no!…… Jeff has a Twin…. Where were those nasty Jews sent…..”

                  Well done Jim, that was the question (without ‘nasty’)

                  So what is the answer – where did they go?

                  Comment by Anonymouse — November 20, 2016 @ 2:10 pm

                • Here we go again…. you’re trying to throw us off the trail of what the HoloHoax is about…. you’re more concerned with where Jews went…
                  How about dealing with the fact if they were even exterminated in homicidal gas Chambers? Why don’t you deal with one question at a time? Show us how the Jews were exterminated in homicidal gas Chambers using diesel gas, Petrol gas, or ZB or any other stupid thing they say they were killed with …..doesn’t matter none of it happened but you don’t want to talk about that.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 20, 2016 @ 2:31 pm

                • You wrote: ” Show us how the Jews were exterminated in homicidal gas Chambers using diesel gas, Petrol gas, or ZB or any other stupid thing they say they were killed with…”

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 20, 2016 @ 2:44 pm

                • I think that, if the Nazis had wanted to kill the Jews, they would have just shot them. Why take chances on using chemicals or poison gas?

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 20, 2016 @ 2:46 pm

                • Jim wrote “Here we go again…. you’re trying to throw us off the trail of what the HoloHoax is about”

                  ” you’re more concerned with where Jews went…”

                  Well done Jim, glad you are keeping up – yes I am concerned with where Jews went – you contend they weren’t murdered; where did they all go?

                  Comment by Anonymouse — November 20, 2016 @ 2:45 pm

                • Where did the Jews go who passed through the Rheinhardt Camps ?

                  Well the Korherr Report, prepared by the SS themselves, gives the following clear information as to what happened to the Jews up until the 1st January 1943;-

                  Transportation of the Jews from the Eastern Provinces to the Russian East – 1,449,692

                  Number who passed through the camps in the General Government – 1,274,166 ( i.e;- through Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor )

                  Through the camp at Warthegau – 145,301 ( i.e;- Chelmno )

                  These statistics of course only apply up until the end of December 1942. But we know that Treblinka and Sobibor were receiving Jews through the first half of 1943, although the evacuations through Belzec were more-or-less over by that stage. Chelmno seems to have received some Jews in the first two or three months of 1943 – and then again for a short period in 1944.

                  The Korherr Report also totals the numbers of Jews who had emigrated out of Germany and German-occupied territory from 1939 up-until the end of 1942. It also provides the total number of Jews who were being held within the ghettos and concentration camps at the end of 1942.

                  There is no mention of the Hungarian Jews, because they only entered the German orbit from the Spring of 1944 onwards.

                  So why are there no further details of where the Jews went, after they passed through into the Russian East. Well, the answer to that is perfectly obvious – the Soviets and Poles ( as well as the Jews themselves ) immediately after the war was over, wanted to create a bogus “extermination” myth at Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec and Chelmno, and so they deliberately withheld, or destroyed all the documentation proving the contrary; dispersed all the Jews who they liberated from camps inside Russia to places far and wide over the vast territories of the Soviet Union; and then obtained fraudulent testimonies from so-called survivors, and false confessions from SS guards.

                  Comment by Talbot — November 20, 2016 @ 3:52 pm

                • You wrote: “Where did the Jews go who passed through the Rheinhardt Camps ?

                  I wrote about these camps on this blog post:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/operation-reinhardt-or-operation-reinhard/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 20, 2016 @ 4:03 pm

                • Talbot that was a great summation of what happened to the Jews. What they ended up doing was creating a lie and then making all the figures fit into that lie…… so it’s either two things that happen either they were all killed which they weren’t, or they were transited into other areas which they were but the Jews want people to think that they were all killed, a better story.
                  Then they ended up forging all the documents and getting people to lie to prove that 6 million or thereabouts were killed…. this was a very controlled and manipulated event and the majority of people believe the lie.
                  The good news is that many people are seeing through the LIES and we are exposing what they say but now they are coming after us by making laws that are trying to curtail our freedom of speech when we criticize them about this event….. this is the last try that they have to stop us from speaking out. Imagine making it illegal to question a historical event that didn’t happened the way they it happened,. where will this all end, what other events will they make it illegal to question.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 20, 2016 @ 4:46 pm

                • Talbot wrote “So why are there no further details of where the Jews went, after they passed through into the Russian East”

                  Because they were killed Talbot

                  “Well, the answer to that is perfectly obvious –”

                  Yes it is, read the Jäger Report, and the post war monuments in the locations of the killings

                  “the Soviets and Poles ( as well as the Jews themselves ) immediately after the war was over, wanted to create a bogus “extermination” myth at Treblinka Sobibor, Belzec and Chelmno,”

                  Why?

                  “and so they deliberately withheld, or destroyed all the documentation proving the contrary”

                  Do you have any sources and evidence for this statement, or is it a Talbot gut feeling?

                  “dispersed all the Jews who they liberated from camps inside Russia to places far and wide over the vast territories of the Soviet Union”

                  Do you have any sources and evidence for this statement, or is it a Talbot view of history ?

                  “and then obtained fraudulent testimonies from so-called survivors, and false confessions from SS guards.”

                  These false confessions continued into the 60’s did they Talbot ?- did the KGB run the West German courts too, or was it the Jews? If it was the Jews, then I would have expected a lot more war criminals to have been convicted

                  Here is part of Matthes’ Testimony from the Treblinka trials:

                  “During the entire time I was in Treblinka, I served in the upper camp. The upper camp was that part of Treblinka with the gas chambers, where the Jews were killed and their corpses laid in large pits and later burned.”

                  Bless you Talbot, you truly are a buffoon

                  Comment by Anonymouse — November 21, 2016 @ 2:58 pm

                • Maybe you will like these lies better.
                  Can’t get enough of those jewel lies.
                  http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2011/04/holocaust-eye-witness-whoppers.html?m=1

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 21, 2016 @ 3:14 pm

                • No, Talbot has no answers. He will tell you this is only his opinion.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 21, 2016 @ 4:21 pm

                • Jeff….like nothing you say is YOUR opinion?
                  You now believe that petrol was used at Treblinka while all of the official HoloHuxsters say it was diesel? Not that it matters because they are both lies.
                  We ALL have opinions because honestly WE were not there. But when it comes to making up a whooper of a story you Holohuxsters have us beat by a mile.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 21, 2016 @ 4:27 pm

                • “Once the chamber doors were sealed, an engine installed outside the building pumped carbon monoxide into the gas chambers, killing those inside.”

                  https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005193

                  Doesn’t specify petrol or diesel.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 21, 2016 @ 4:39 pm

                • FYI

                  Diesel or gas?
                  A marvelous metamorphosis is already taking place in the holocaust story. Several leading Holocaust proponents are now taking great pains to drop the Diesel claim and replace it with the view that the engines were not Diesels but conventional gasoline engines which simply burned Diesel fuel, presumably to make the engines more deadly than if they had only burned regular gasoline. This amazing transformation has appeared in a recent book in Germany entitled Nationalsozialistiche Massentötungen durch Giftgas. (fn. 34) The book was a joint project of 24 of the most eminent scholars on the subject, including such notables as Eugen Kogon, Hermann Langbein, Adalbert Rueckerl, Gideon Hausner, Germaine Tillion and Georges Wellers. The book represents the current state of the art of holocaust mythomania and has already been recommended by the World Jewish Congress in London. (fn. 35) The new, “revised” version of the holocaust says, in effect, that Gerstein and others were mistaken when they had claimed that Diesels were used to kill Jews at reblinka, Belzec and Sobibor. The claim now is that gasoline engines were used.

                  The clumsy juggling of evidence which characterizes this book is exemplified by the fact that although the Gerstein statement refers to Diesel engines four times, the portion of the Gerstein statement which is quoted in this supposedly definitive rebuttal of the revisionists does not mention Diesels at all, nor does it even describe the alleged killing process. (fn. 36) For a description of the killing process that Gerstein supposedly witnessed, the book gives a piece of postwar testimony by Dr. Pfannenstiel in which there is also no mention of the use of Diesels, but only of the use of Diesel fuel in the engine. How one could possibly have operated a gasoline engine with Diesel fuel is, of course, left to the imagination. The fact is that any gasoline engine simply would not operate with Diesel fuel (and vice-versa).

                  A fatal flaw in the new, non-Diesel, version is the retention of the recurrent claim that the corpses were “blue.” Although any possible death from Diesel exhaust would have been due to lack of oxygen, which would in turn have caused a bluish appearance of the corpse, death from gasoline engine exhaust would “only” have been due to carbon monoxide and could “only” have caused a distinctive “cherry red” or “pink” appearance. Although Pfannenstiel’s postwar testimony is generally less wild than the Gerstein statement, nonetheless he and other “eyewitnesses” also repeated the claim that the corpses were “blue.” (fn. 37)

                  That the Gerstein statement, although in a severely abbreviated form, is included at all in such a scholarly work, despite the problems for the “revised” version of the holocaust

                  story which should be obvious to anyone looking at the complete text of that statement, only shows how desperate the holocaust scholars are to scrape together everything they have in support of their monstrous fantasy. They have precious little, and the Gerstein statement is still the best evidence they can present.

                  The new “revised” version of the holocaust story is actually more absurd than the old version. Although it might be remotely possible for an engineer to have mistaken a gasoline engine for a Diesel engine, how could anyone possibly have mistaken “red” for “blue”? Perhaps they were all color blind-we will just have to wait and see. No doubt, we will see many more attempts by desperate men to hold together a crumbling patchwork of lies.

                  The Diesel gas chamber claim is rubbish-apparently some of the exterminationists themselves recognize that now. However, the alternate claim that gasoline engine exhaust was used instead is rubbish also.

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 21, 2016 @ 4:42 pm

                • I repeat:
                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust_9432.html?m=1

                  All those that directly with the engines say they were petrol.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 21, 2016 @ 4:53 pm

                • “gasoline engine exhaust would “only” have been due to carbon monoxide and could “only” have caused a distinctive “cherry red” or “pink” appearance.”

                  How long does it take for that coloration to appear? Minutes? Hours? How long?

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 21, 2016 @ 4:55 pm

                • Jeff as usual you Holohuckster buddies don’t agree with you.

                  https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005220

                  Snipet…
                  Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka

                  In 1942, systematic mass killing in stationary gas chambers (with carbon monoxide gas generated by diesel engines) began at Belzec, Sobibor, and

                  Treblinka, all in Poland. As victims were “unloaded” from cattle cars, they were told that they had to be disinfected in “showers.” The Nazi and Ukrainian guards sometimes shouted at and beat the victims, who were ordered to enter the “showers” with raised arms to allow as many people as possible to fit into the gas chambers. The tighter the gas chambers were packed, the faster the victims suffocated.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 21, 2016 @ 5:35 pm

                • “Jeff as usual you Holohuckster buddies don’t agree with you.

                  https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005220

                  Snipet…
                  Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka

                  In 1942, systematic mass killing in stationary gas chambers (with carbon monoxide gas generated by diesel engines) began at Belzec, Sobibor, and

                  Treblinka, all in Poland. As victims were “unloaded” from cattle cars, they were told that they had to be disinfected in “showers.” The Nazi and Ukrainian guards sometimes shouted at and beat the victims, who were ordered to enter the “showers” with raised arms to allow as many people as possible to fit into the gas chambers. The tighter the gas chambers were packed, the faster the victims suffocated.”

                  You didn’t answer my question.

                  Also:

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust_9432.html?m=1

                  I don’t care what the USHMM posted. Those closest said the engine was petrol.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 21, 2016 @ 8:33 pm

                • I guess he didn’t know the difference between diesel or gas…LOL

                  SS men pushed the men into the chambers. “Fill it up,” Wirth ordered, 700-800 people in 93 [sic] square meters. The doors closed. Then I understood the reason for the “Heckenholt” sign. Heckenholt was the driver of the Diesel, whose exhaust was to kill these poor unfortunates. SS Unterscharführer Heckenholt tried to start the motor. It wouldn’t start! Captain Wirth came up. You could see he was afraid because I was there to see the disaster. Yes, I saw everything and waited. My stopwatch clocked it all: 50 minutes, 70 minutes, and the Diesel still would not start! The men were waiting in the gas chambers. You could hear them weeping “as though in a synagogue,” said Professor Pfannenstiel, his eyes glued to the window in the wooden door. Captain Wirth, furious, struck with his whip the Ukrainian who helped Heckenholt – The Diesel started up after 2 hours and 49 minutes, by my stopwatch. Twenty-five minutes passed. You could see through the window that many were already dead, for an electric light illuminated the interior of the room. All were dead after thirty-two minutes!

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 21, 2016 @ 5:42 pm

                • “I guess he didn’t know the difference between diesel or gas…LOL”

                  I guess you are going to make me repeat myself:

                  http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust_9432.html?m=1

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 21, 2016 @ 8:34 pm

                • You wrote that we should go to the Holocaust Controversies website for information. HC is a True Believer website. For every True Believer website, there is a Holocaust Denier website. People should study both sides, before coming to their own conclusion.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 22, 2016 @ 5:05 am

                • You gave a link to the website of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. For the other side of the story on Hartheim Castle, go to this page of my website, written after I had actually been to see Hartheim for TWO whole days.
                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Hartheim/gaschamber01a.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 22, 2016 @ 5:19 am

                • Well that’s different. After a whole days visit I am sure you are the expert above everyone else.

                  Comment by David — November 22, 2016 @ 5:25 am

                • You wrote: “After a whole days visit I am sure you are the expert above anyone else.”

                  Did you actually go to my website and read what I wrote? No, you didn’t. You couldn’t wait to insult me, so you had to write your stupid comment before actually reading my website.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 22, 2016 @ 5:30 am

                • The British are so much better, than other people, in the art of insulting people. I am so happy to have you back here, but I fear that you will soon be going back to the looney bin.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 22, 2016 @ 5:35 am

                • Credit where credit is due. A good reply.

                  Comment by David — November 22, 2016 @ 6:56 am

                • I have made a cup of coffee, and I am sitting here eating strawberries and yogurt, waiting for your next insult. If you want to retain your title of Chief Insult Maker, you must keep those insults coming. Keep in mind that I can ban you from commenting here, just by one stroke on my keyboard.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 22, 2016 @ 6:14 am

                • “The victims were gassed with the exhaust fumes from the engine of a Red Army tank captured during Operation Barbarossa;[66] SS-Scharführer Erich Fuchs was responsible for installing it.[96][97]”

                  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp

                  Doesn’t specify, however:
                  “Testimony of SS Scharfuhrer Erich Fuchs, in the Sobibor-Bolender trial,
                  Dusseldorf:
                  [Quoted in “BELZEC, SOBIBOR, TREBLINKA – the Operation Reinhard
                  Death Camps”, Indiana University Press – Yitzhak Arad, 1987, p. 31-32].
                  ————————————————————–
                  ….We unloaded the motor. It was a heavy Russian benzine engine, at
                  least 200 horsepower. we installed the engine on a concrete foundation
                  and set up the connection between the exhaust and the tube.

                  I then tested the motor. It did not work. I was able to repair the
                  ignition and the valves, and the motor finally started running. The
                  chemist, who I knew from Belzec, entered the gas chamber with
                  measuring instruments to test the concentration of the gas.

                  Following this, a gassing experiment was carried out. If my memory
                  serves me right, about thirty to forty women were gassed in one gas
                  chamber. The Jewish women were forced to undress in an open place
                  close to the gas chamber, and were driven into the gas chamber by the
                  above mentioned SS members and the Ukrainian auxiliaries. when the
                  women were shut up in the gas chamber I and Bolender set the motor in
                  motion. The motor functioned first in neutral. Both of us stood by
                  the motor and switched from “Neutral” (Freiauspuff) to “Cell” (Zelle),
                  so that the gas was conveyed to the chamber. At the suggestion of the
                  chemist, I fixed the motor on a definite speed so that it was
                  unnecessary henceforth to press on the gas. About ten minutes later
                  the thirty to forty women were dead.

                  http://www.shamash.org/holocaust/denial/testimony.txt

                  German:
                  benzinmotor

                  English:
                  petrol engine

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 21, 2016 @ 4:46 pm

                • http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/12/belzec-sobibor-treblinka-holocaust_9432.html?m=1

                  Testimonies by all those who dealt directly with the engines were petrol, not diesel.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 21, 2016 @ 4:52 pm

                • @ Anonymouse

                  The Jager Report was alleged to have been discovered by the Soviets in 1944, but was not produced at the Einsatzgruppen Trials held just after the war – Why not ?

                  Nor was it handed over to the West German authorities after Karl Jager had been arrested in West Germany over 15 years later. Only three years after Jager’s death did this report see the light of day. That’s very suspicious to me.

                  And you really ought to take the time to read the report. It is quite obvious that it is a fabrication – created by Soviet buffoons.

                  Post war monuments don’t mean anything to me I’m afraid – I want to see the reports detailing the archaeological and forensic work undertaken at each of these sites by international teams of competent experts. I’m afraid it is terribly easy to put up monuments and memorials in some God-forsaken forest, with fake wording, saying “15,000 blah, blah, blah were murdered here by the Hitlerites”.

                  And you ask why the Soviets and Poles wanted to create the “extermination myth”. Well, that’s quite obvious. In 1945 the defeated Germans were their bitterest enemy, and so they were eager for revenge against their former foe. The concept of genocide against the Jews – as well as Polish and Soviet non-Jewish citizens – was an ideal millstone to tie around the German peoples necks, in order to paint them in the blackest light possible, while they themselves came out of the war smelling of roses.

                  And we must not forget the political and strategic interests of Poland and the Soviet Union just after the war. They not only wanted to prevent any kind of German national revival, but in addition, they were up to their necks in grabbing large chunks of German territory and expelling all the German inhabitants. Therefore, what better way of silencing any criticisms of their own dubious behaviour, than by tarnishing their former adversary with horrific crimes of genocide.

                  During the series of trials held in West Germany during the 1960’s, the KGB was certainly not involved. But to say that East Germany, Poland, the Soviet Union and Israel – plus Britain, France and the USA were not breathing down the necks of the weak and compliant West German authorities is to completely misunderstand the realities of international politics. These trials were no better than the Stalinist Show Trials held in the 1930’s – where the defendants are already deemed to be guilty, and all that is required is to induce them to provide the necessary confessions. The West German intelligences services would have been quite adept in obtaining such confessions from former SS personnel – by the trusty old method of “stick and carrot”.

                  Comment by Talbot — November 21, 2016 @ 9:44 pm

            • David wrote: “I would be keen to hear what caused this quite astonishing drop in numbers.”

              Obviously the close link between politics and statistics.

              Any people claiming that 6 million Jews had been slaughtered before WW2 had even ended, that on a continent where 40 million people were on the roads at that time, would be rightly described as charlatans under any normal circumstances. But wars are everything but normal circumstances. Wars are ideal times for “the falsehood which interests dictates and credulity encourages” (in English writer Samuel Johnson’s words). The alleged population statistics supposedly establishing the death of 6 million Jews were a pure logistical impossibility. Mere politically-motivated atrocity propaganda numbers…

              Comment by hermie — November 18, 2016 @ 8:49 am

        • No. What you are is an anti Semite. Your hatred of the Jews and confirmation bias leads you to spout holocaust denial regardless of the fact that the weight of evidence supporting the holocaust.

          Do you really believe that the whole world of academia, governments and 99% plus of the worlds population have been duped by a conspiracy so great that the whole world has been taken in ?

          Not only how. But why ?

          It really is quite funny to read the denial stuff in the context of the body of evidence.

          You and your type hide behind the denial rubbish. Why don’t you just be honest with yourself and everyone that your views are basically nazi and you hate Jews.

          At least then I can understand your bile. You would be far happier in a fourth reich ?

          Comment by David — November 21, 2016 @ 3:12 am

          • You wrote: “What you are is an anti Semite.”

            No, I am an anti dentite. I hate dentists.

            Comment by furtherglory — November 21, 2016 @ 6:37 am

            • Lol

              Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 21, 2016 @ 8:22 am

          • You wrote: “You would be far happier in a fourth reich ?”

            You could be right. I have studied the Third Reich and I wrote about it on this blog post:
            https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/inside-the-third-reich/

            Comment by furtherglory — November 21, 2016 @ 7:25 am

            • David…..We probably would have been happier if Hitler won the war because we wouldn’t have to contend with people like you that think they’re the most important people on the face of the Earth and that the world runs because of you and for you only. You folks have destroyed this world… you have created all the wars for your lust for money, you control all the banking system, you pit people against each other and you walk away with your hands clean like nothing happened. Hopefully Donald Trump will get things back on track again to continue but then again I don’t put much trust in the politicians either because they’ve been bought and are controlled by the Jews today too. So for a group of people that have existed for thousands of years you have a track record that’s very self centered, and hateful. I’m happy to say I truly believe that God will deal with you Liars in the end… you’ve gotten away with a lot but you will answer for what you’ve done. Most of the blood that has been spilled in this world has been at your hands (Jews) so you have a lot to answer for.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — November 21, 2016 @ 7:35 am

              • Wow. That’s quite a leap you’re making. I think your confirmation bias always leads you to assume that any “attack” on the nonsense spouted on this neo nazi denial site is from the Jewish community. Well Jim lad, I’m sorry to disappoint you but my genealogy is English / Irish and my current location is in London where I have lived all my life.

                The reason I have been drawn to respond to the blogs and comments is because I feel that any rational non hate filled citizen of the world has a duty to condemn the anti Semite or for that matter any type of racist hatred wherever it rears its head.

                I’m sure you will seek to ban me because that’s exactly what Hitler did in trying to crush opposition and truth. That’s your right of course. It’s your site.

                Comment by David — November 21, 2016 @ 10:41 am

                • You wrote in reply to Jim Rizoli: “I’m sure you will seek to ban me because that’s exactly what Hitler did in trying to crush opposition and truth. That’s your right of course. It’s your site.”

                  This blog is not a [web]site of anyone. I am the owner of this blog and I am the only one who has the ability to ban you. A person, like you, who does not know the difference between a website and a blog should not be commenting here.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 21, 2016 @ 10:55 am

                • David why would I want to ban you….I couldn’t ban you even if I wanted to this isn’t my sight but in regards to your freedom of speech you have a right to it the only problem is in 20 countries I don’t have the right to free speech but you do so what does that tell you I don’t think we’re playing on an even field do you.
                  Stay a while until you can’t defend you lies.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 21, 2016 @ 10:55 am

          • David…. you mention the body of evidence like there’s a lot of information out there to back up your Holohoax dream…..problem is there’s not…. most of the eyewitnesses were not firsthand they never saw what happened most of the documents they have are forgeries and most of the testimonies from the Germans themselves was beaten out of them. Most of the information at the Nuremberg trials again were forgories or copies of copies not really suited for a court case to prove someone did something. So your mountain of evidence has dwindled down to a spec…. so now that’s all we would like from you is please show us a real live homicidal gas chamber and please give us evidence showing that people were killed in them…..I’m still waiting.
            To say this has anything to do with liking or hating Jews is ridiculous but that’s the only thing you have to use because you have no proof to prove your case other than that.
            Jews can’t accept the truth on what happened here cuz it blows apart the whole case for existing as a people and also it would get a lot of people very mad if they knew what really happened so I can see why you have to defend your Holohoax tale till the end.
            You might want to read the other side of the story because every event has two sides to it but the Jews refuse and even make it against the law to investigate it so that alone shows what you folks are coming from.

            JR

            Comment by jrizoli — November 21, 2016 @ 7:26 am

          • You wrote: “It really is quite funny to read the denial stuff in the context of the body of evidence.”

            I have blogged about “the body of evidence.” On this blog post, I put up photos of the gas chambers:

            https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/holocaust-gas-chambers/

            Comment by furtherglory — November 21, 2016 @ 7:42 am

          • Holo-bigots are always hilarious with their ‘You’re an anti-Semite’ slur. But tell them ‘So what?,’ ‘You’re Jew’ or ‘You’re a Zionist’ and ‘Thus you can’t talk about the Holocaust because you are obviously biased on that topic,’ and you see them instantly lost, haggard. How many Holocaust historians remaining in office if Jewish and/or pro-Zionist guys were excluded from discussions on the ‘Holocaust’?

            David wrote: “Do you really believe that the whole world of academia, governments and 99% plus of the worlds population have been duped by a conspiracy so great that the whole world has been taken in ? ”

            No great conspiracy was/is needed. No great conspiracy was needed to have the Kaiser depicted as “the foremost exterminator of human life in all history” in the Allied atrocity propaganda of March 1918. Basic war propaganda. And in the case of the ‘Holocaust,’ basic war propaganda cleverly maintained and preserved after the ceasefire of 1945 for political purposes. No surprise “the falsehood which interests dictates and credulity encourages” was successful once again during and after WW2. Goering himself was a Holocaust believer from the 8th day of the Nuremberg mock trials (i.e. when the Allied propaganda movie on German concentration camps was screened) after all…

            Comment by hermie — November 21, 2016 @ 9:25 pm

      • 99.999% of the educated world has not read any serious revisionist work — academically laughable and morally reprehensible — part of the reason for that is the irrational, fundamentally anti-intellectual vilification of revisionism, which is what you describe — btw, what % of the “99.999% of the educated world” lives in countries where it’s against the law to deny, or even question (ie it depends on the discretion of the authorities) the ‘Holocaust’?

        Comment by eah — November 17, 2016 @ 1:04 pm

      • David wrote: “It doesn’t bother you that 99.999% of the educated world think that Holocaust denial is academically laughable and morally reprehensible ?”

        Remember the time when 99.999% of the educated world laughed at the idea that we live on a sphere traveling in outer space?

        Your reference to a ‘morally reprehensible’ thing clearly shows that the Holohoax is not part of the factual world and that the academic conclusions on it have nothing to do with unprejudiced honest research or any kind of quest for the truth. Just political-religious mythology & false propaganda…

        Comment by hermie — November 18, 2016 @ 7:03 am

        • “Either we abandon the primacy of archives in favor of testimonies, and in that event we have to disqualify history as a science and requalify it immediately as an art. Or we maintain the primacy of archives, and in that event we have to concede that the lack of [criminal] traces leads to the inability to ascertain directly the reality of the existence of the [Nazi] homicidal gas chambers.” – Anti-revisionist French historian Jacques Baynac, September 1996 (3 years after the release of Pressac’s book).

          20 years later, it’s hard not to see that academia has patently abandoned the claim to maintain the status of history as a science. Academic Holocaust history clearly belongs in the mere collection of testimonials as Ufology and Cryptozoology do.

          Comment by hermie — November 18, 2016 @ 8:01 am

  4. Furtherglory wrote: “In my humble opinion, the Holocaust should not be taught in America’s universities.”

    It’s true that the intellectual level of all those ridiculous horror stories is more suitable for kindergartens…

    Comment by hermie — November 17, 2016 @ 7:17 am

  5. Fortunately your opinion means nothing very much to anyone and certainly nothing to academics.

    Comment by David — November 17, 2016 @ 6:22 am

    • You wrote: “your opinion means nothing very much…”

      Refresh my memory…why did you decide to ruin my life? What did I ever do to you?

      Comment by furtherglory — November 17, 2016 @ 7:35 am

    • David I would assume that you have very little knowledge of the other side of the Holohoax…
      You speak of academics as if they have some special knowledge of what really went down.
      Sad to say your so called “academics” only read what they are told to read and that misinformation is slim to nothing on what the truth really is.
      I get a kick when people like yourself will say that the Holohoax is the most documented event in history…..Cool……how about showing one document or one picture showing the murder weapon, you know those nasty homicidal gas chambers that the HoloHuxsters don’t even agree on what element was used to do the killings. Lets see was it Zyclon B, Diesel gas, or petrol gas….not to mention the other humorous ways they said people were killed. In Belzec where they say Electrocution was used which is particularly a good one, especially when the floor opened up to send the bodies to the lorries to take them to the burial pit. What we have here is a lot of talk but no proof of what you HoloHuxsters are saying happened. But it does make for some good fiction movies and books which seem to have been the case for all these years.

      So keep posting your nonsense with NO proof and we will keep debunking your lies which is a pretty
      easy thing to do because you are the one that have to prove something happened while we are the ones that sit back and say nice try….next joke.

      Jim Rizoli

      Holocausthandbooks.com
      IHR.ORG
      VHO.ORG
      CODOH.COM
      CCFIILE.COM

      Comment by Jim Rizoli — November 17, 2016 @ 9:53 am

      • Long time lurker here…..love all the videos Jim! (Sorry if I commented to the wrong thing — didn’t want the wrath of David). Seriously….denying history finally buzzes off and now this guy?!? I was so relieved when DH disappeared….

        PS – LOVE this site FG.

        Comment by Megan — November 17, 2016 @ 8:28 pm

        • Yes this is a great site or we can post without any problems are people coming over from the skeptic sites all the hunters were trying to Peddle their Wares. We have exposed them pretty well here and they have walked away with the Tails betreen their legs.
          Glad you liked the videos will continue on making them hopefully you can post more when you get a chance we have to show these Holohuxsters that we’re not going to put up with their crap and tell them the truth.

          JR

          Comment by jrizoli — November 17, 2016 @ 8:45 pm

        • I sometimes get the impression that when one holocaust stooge departs from FG’s blog then another one emerges from out of the shadows to replace him or her. Its as if the Hasbara network have trained agents on stand-by in order to be summoned into action when the previous one’s energy starts to falter or burns out completely. These characters are then promptly returned to Hasbara training school to be recharged with new batteries, and a fresh set of instructions of how to re-engage the unspeakable and horrible revisionists, sceptics and deniers.

          Comment by Talbot — November 18, 2016 @ 10:38 am

          • This site is definitely a site that gets targeted by the HoloHuxster community of fraudsters. There are not many truthful sites out there that don’t get banned of attacked.
            My youtube site was brought down by the Holohoaxer censors, which had hundreds of videos, yet all were not related to the HoloHoax topic, but they brought the whole site down anyway. I truly believe the Jews look for these sites and get their minions to sign on to cause havoc. They have many people to use to accomplish their attacks.
            They probably round them up on the ADL, SPLC, Skeptics, and other Jew related sites not to mention their Synagogues of Satan where they meet to worship their HoloHoax religious Cult.
            The problem is you can only continue so long on a site that blows your lies apart. As you’ve seen if you’re following this site a few here seem to have given up with their continuous tirade of nonsense.
            I guess they think they will influence those who just drop by who really don’t have a great understanding of the Holohoax and maybe will get them to leave without learning too much. Thats why it’s important to educate those that drop by here with truthful websites and anything that might take the blinders off their eyes when we can.

            Jim Rizoli

            Holocausthandbooks.com
            IHR.ORG
            VHO.ORG
            CODOH.COM
            CCFIILE.COM

            Comment by jrizoli — November 18, 2016 @ 11:11 am

          • “I sometimes get the impression that when one holocaust stooge departs from FG’s blog”

            Does that mean me, too?

            “then another one emerges from out of the shadows to replace him or her. Its as if the Hasbara network have trained agents on stand-by in order to be summoned into action when the previous one’s energy starts to falter or burns out completely.”

            😂😅😆😂😅😆😝😀😂😅😅

            No, we just get bored.
            Did you miss me, Talbot?

            “These characters are then promptly returned to Hasbara training school to be recharged with new batteries, and a fresh set of instructions of how to re-engage the unspeakable and horrible revisionists, sceptics and deniers.”

            Hey, we all need vacations.
            😂😅😂😅😂😂😅😅😂😂😂😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅

            Jeff

            Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 11:42 am

            • I thought you were sent to a transit camp in Israel, where the forgotten 5 million ended up.

              JR

              Comment by jrizoli — November 18, 2016 @ 11:55 am

              • “I thought you were sent to a transit camp in Israel, where the forgotten 5 million ended up.”

                ?

                Why would I be sent to a transit camp in Israel?

                Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 12:25 pm

                • That’s where all the Jews ended up that you’ve been looking for… in Israel…. LOL…. oh by the way I noticed you didn’t reply to my post that showed that the Holocaust Museum in their comments about Treblinka said that diesel was the mode of operation for killing the people in that camp. I found it odd that you did not comment on that as you do know you believe that the method was petrol gas and to believe that petrol gas was used is going against what the other Holohuxsters have been saying the last 75 years.
                  So I guess it comes down to this even though I don’t believe anything was used to kill anyone, who’s right you or them.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 18, 2016 @ 12:37 pm

                • “That’s where all the Jews ended up that you’ve been looking for… in Israel…. LOL….”

                  To bad you show your ignorance…again…of history, Jim. There were less than a million Jews in Israel in 1949.

                  “oh by the way I noticed you didn’t reply to my post that showed that the Holocaust Museum in their comments about Treblinka said that diesel was the mode of operation for killing the people in that camp. I found it odd that you did not comment on that as you do know you believe that the method was petrol gas and to believe that petrol gas was used is going against what the other Holohuxsters have been saying the last 75 years.
                  So I guess it comes down to this even though I don’t believe anything was used to kill anyone, who’s right you or them.”

                  They haven’t updated their info. The ones closest to the engines and serviced the engines said they were petrol.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 1:29 pm

                • The haven’t updated their info….LOL
                  How about they haven’t been able to reconcile that petrol was used (in their dreams) as the diesel was.
                  Either way they are presenting something that didn’t happened.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 18, 2016 @ 2:35 pm

                • “The haven’t updated their info….LOL
                  How about they haven’t been able to reconcile that petrol was used (in their dreams) as the diesel was.
                  Either way they are presenting something that didn’t happened.”

                  Ok, then, tell me where the Jews went, the ones deported to Treblinka.

                  Why no denier proof? Shouldn’t be hard, right? All those Jews “transited” through a “transit camp?”

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 2:38 pm

                • You wrote: “tell me where the Jews went, the ones deported to Treblinka.”

                  I have blogged about Treblinka until I am blue in the face. This is just one of my blog posts about Trebkinka:
                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/was-treblinka-really-a-transit-camp/

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 18, 2016 @ 3:02 pm

                • Jeff…. the information has been provided to you F G has given several links to what happened to them but you don’t want to accept it… not much we can do about it now.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 18, 2016 @ 3:04 pm

                • “I have blogged about Treblinka until I am blue in the face. This is just one of my blog posts about Trebkinka:”

                  FG, I’ve read your posts on Treblinka. There are no answers, only speculation. You, like Jim and others, have no answers regarding where the Jews went if Treblinka was a transit camp.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 3:10 pm

                • Jeff isn’t all our knowledge of the HoloHoax speculation? I wasn’t there I didn’t see anything that happened we have to rely on the facts presented but on facts that correspond with reality and not dreams.
                  If Millions weren’t killed in the fake gas chambers that they talk about then these people had to end up somewhere or they weren’t there in the first place pick one.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 18, 2016 @ 3:29 pm

                • “Jeff isn’t all our knowledge of the HoloHoax speculation?”

                  No.

                  “I wasn’t there I didn’t see anything that happened we have to rely on the facts presented but on facts that correspond with reality and not dreams.”

                  Here’s reality:
                  The SS and their proxies murdered approximately 5.5 million Jews between 1941-1945. That’s fact.
                  Now, deniers have an alternate reality they want to peddle.
                  Fine. Prove it.

                  “If Millions weren’t killed in the fake gas chambers that they talk about then these people had to end up somewhere or they weren’t there in the first place pick one.”

                  ?

                  Jim, that made no sense.

                  Tell me with proof where the Jews went.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 3:46 pm

                • Like I said I question if the Jews were even there in the numbers they say…
                  I think the numbers in the camps that they said they were in were highly inflated probably by 10x.
                  If they were there in the numbers that they say over 4 million of them survived so that would explain that wouldn’t you think.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 18, 2016 @ 3:57 pm

                • “Like I said I question if the Jews were even there in the numbers they say…”

                  Why?

                  “I think the numbers in the camps that they said they were in were highly inflated probably by 10x.”

                  Prove it.

                  “If they were there in the numbers that they say over 4 million of them survived so that would explain that wouldn’t you think.”

                  There were about 11 million Jews in Europe at that time. About 9.5 million were under German control. If about 5.5 million died then that leaves about 4 million. See, Jim, not so hard.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 5:09 pm

                • “Of course thats your fuzzy math…..
                  Try this one…..
                  https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-holocaust-6-million-lie-population-of-jews-1938-15-748-million-1948-15-753-million/

                  Jim, that’s old, worn out, denier jibber jabber. That’s been corrected, the World Almanac updates every 10 years. They used 1938 figures in the 1948 editition. They corrected this a year later. Only idiots fall for that silly bullshit.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 6:16 pm

                • The Fuzzy Math only works when you Holohuxsters want to make it work but it doesn’t work when you want to talk about the Six Million lie… does you change those figures in Midstream because you know how ridiculous it was ….it all works to your advantage because you can just plug in any figures you want and you expect people to believe you and it has to fit your six million HoloHoax figure.

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 18, 2016 @ 6:20 pm

                • “The Fuzzy Math only works when you Holohuxsters want to make it work but it doesn’t work when you want to talk about the Six Million lie…”

                  Jim, when did I ever say anything about 6 million?

                  “does you change those figures in Midstream because you know how ridiculous it was ”

                  Jim, only deniers jibber jabber about 6 million.

                  …”.it all works to your advantage because you can just plug in any figures you want and you expect people to believe you and it has to fit your six million HoloHoax figure.”

                  Where did the Jews go, Jim?

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 9:22 pm

                • Where did the six million go? LOL

                  JR

                  Comment by jrizoli — November 18, 2016 @ 9:39 pm

                • You wrote: “Where did the Jews go, Jim?”

                  Some were sent to England before the Holocaust started. Some were sent to Russia and are still there. You can send them a box of goodies at Christmas time.

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 19, 2016 @ 7:19 am

                • You wrote: ” You, like Jim and others, have no answers regarding where the Jews went if Treblinka was a transit camp.”

                  Read this page of my website, written before I became a Holocaust Denier.

                  http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/introduction.html

                  Comment by furtherglory — November 19, 2016 @ 7:29 am

            • I wasn’t referring to you Mr Brycesdaddy – you are more or less a permanent feature on this blog – a figure of fun that we all enjoy.

              You do have a tendency to change your name often, though – I hope you are not experiencing an identity problem that you are finding difficult to resolve. And what’s with the 1105 – is that your own personal social security number, just in case you forget who you are and have to ask somebody to contact the appropriate authorities in order for them to come and reassure you of your real name and identity.

              Comment by Talbot — November 18, 2016 @ 12:45 pm

              • “I wasn’t referring to you Mr Brycesdaddy – you are more or less a permanent feature on this blog – a figure of fun that we all enjoy.”

                I’m glad you think I’m fun. I think it’s funny when I ask you direct questions or want specific information you are reduced to sputtering about opinions.
                I need to spend more time here again. Good times.

                “You do have a tendency to change your name often, though – I hope you are not experiencing an identity problem that you are finding difficult to resolve. And what’s with the 1105 – is that your own personal social security number, just in case you forget who you are and have to ask somebody to contact the appropriate authorities in order for them to come and reassure you of your real name and identity.”

                Actually, none of that was my choice. I guess the blog now requires you to login, I now have an account that alerts me by e-mail. The 1105 is my oldest son’s birthday, I use that as part of my e-mail account. So, brycesdaddy1105. I’ve always used that to get alerts but now you can see it.

                I don’t really care, I’ve given my e-mail address to people in the past in comments. Jim and Wolf both have it.

                Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — November 18, 2016 @ 1:36 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: