Scrapbookpages Blog

February 17, 2017

The Holocaust started at the Chelmno death camp

Filed under: Germany, Holocaust, Uncategorized — furtherglory @ 6:22 am
Monument on the banks of river Ner at Chelmno

Monument on the banks of the river Ner at Chelmno

[All photos on this page were sent to me by Alan Collins along with permission to use them]

The Chelmno death camp has historical significance because it is the first place where Jews were allegedly gassed in the genocide known as the Holocaust, which allegedly took the lives of six million Jews. The current official number of Jewish deaths in the Holocaust is 1.1 million.

According to Holocaust historian Martin Gilbert, the “Final Solution” began when 700 Jews from the Polish village of Kolo arrived at Chelmno on the evening of December 7, 1941 and on the following day, all of them were killed with carbon monoxide in gas vans. The victims were taken on 8 or 9 separate journeys in the gas vans to a clearing in the Rzuchowski woods near the town of Chelmno.

In his book entitled “Holocaust,” Martin Gilbert wrote the following:

Begin quote

On 7 December 1941, as the first seven hundred Jews were being deported to the death camp at Chelmno, Japanese aircraft attacked the United States Fleet at Pearl Harbor. Unknown at that time either to the Allies or the Jews of Europe, Roosevelt’s day that would “live in infamy” was also the first day of the “final solution.”

End quote

Memorial stone at Chelmno

Memorial stone at Chelmno

The text on the Memorial stone, in the photo above, says that “about 350,000 Jews – Men, women and children – were murdered at Chelmno.”

Martin Gilbert wrote in his book, entitled “Holocaust,” that 360,000 Jews were killed at Chelmno, just in the first phase of the killing, between December 7, 1941 and March 1943.

The US Holocaust Memorial Museum says that “at least 152,000” Jews were killed at Chelmno.

The Museum at the villa in Wannsee, near Berlin, says that “152,000 Jews and 5,000 Gypsies” were killed at Chelmno.

In other words, none of the Holocaust experts seem to know how many Jews were killed at Chelmno. My guess is that no Jews were killed there. I believe that Chelmno was a transit camp, where Jews were held until they could be sent on to a concentration camp.

Museum at Chelmno

Jewish Museum at Chelmno

Tombstones stacked against wall of Museum

Tombstones stacked against wall of Museum at Chelmno

Wait a minute! The Nazis provided tombstones for the Jews who were killed at Chelmno? Still, the Nazis get no respect!

You can read more about Chelmno on my website at http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Chelmno/index.html

 

48 Comments »

  1. Holocaust lies and the man behind the curtain….Latest video.
    https://jrizoli.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/holocaust-lies-and-the-man-behind-the-curtain/

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 5:13 pm

  2. Here’s a 1963 article reporting on witness testimony at (one of) the so-called Chelmno trials:

    One of the three survivors of the Chelmno murder camp testified today in the trial of 12 former SS guards at the camp that Jews, stunned but not killed in the camp’s poison gas vans, were tossed alive into the furnaces. The defendants are charged with the murder of 180,000 Jews in the camp in Nazi-held Poland during the war…The witness, Max Surawsky, an Israeli who came here to testify, said that such Jewish victims, revived by the fires, began to scream. Occasionally, an SS guard would shoot at such victims till complete quiet prevailed in the crematorium.

    Only an infantile mind could believe that.

    Similarly a bunch of Jewish liars showed up at the Demjanjuk trial in Israel — a higher court later had the decency to void his conviction — his luck ran out in Germany.

    I’d comment about the physical/forensic evidence of mass murder at Chelmno, but there isn’t any.

    A “LOL” passage from the Wikpedia page on Chełmno nad Nerem: In 1987, the Holocaust Museum in Chełmno was established as branch of the District Museum in Konin. The site has been the subject of historical studies for decades, and a lot of preliminary work has already been done between 1961 and 1964; but also, serious mistakes were made at that time, for example, the remnants of the original gas van were not saved. — so they established a museum only after it was apparent that the ‘Shoah business’ can pay off — but oops the ‘gas van’ was junked long ago.

    Comment by eah — February 17, 2017 @ 4:26 pm

    • Another “LOL” passage from the English language Wikipedia page on the German Chelmno trials: There was little physical evidence remaining at the crime scene. No victims’ bodies to examine: their ashes had been carried downriver and out to sea. — yes, it was the perfect crime — not a trace of physical/forensic evidence — perfect except for a few witnesses, including a ‘Sonderkommando’ member the Germans somehow allowed to escape.

      Or maybe in the ‘Occam’s Razor’ sense maybe there is no physical/forensic evidence because it wasn’t a “crime scene” — because mass murder was not committed there?

      Like I said: only an infantile mind could believe this nonsense.

      Comment by eah — February 17, 2017 @ 4:35 pm

      • I wrote about Chelmno on this blog post: https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/chelmno-the-little-known-death-camp/

        Comment by furtherglory — February 17, 2017 @ 6:33 pm

      • Eah wrote: “Or maybe in the ‘Occam’s Razor’ sense maybe there is no physical/forensic evidence because it wasn’t a “crime scene” — because mass murder was not committed there?”

        You don’t need Occam’s Razors to learn the orthodox narrative of the ‘Holocaust.’ You only need a magic decoder ring.

        If Holohoaxsters had spent more time gathering evidence of their allegations than the time they spent finding dubious theories supposed to explain why there is no evidence of their allegations, stacking their groundless wacky conspiracy theories (why there are no mass graves of millions of Jews, why Goering and other big guns of the Nazi government knew nothing about the ‘Holocaust’ before the end of WW2, why the German wartime documents didn’t say what they seem to say, why Eichmann looked so banal, etc.) over each other, the case would be closed today. Closed for empty file…

        Comment by hermie — February 19, 2017 @ 4:25 pm

  3. Christ, Jim, you made me go back and find my answer. If you are going dredge this up look and see if I answered:
    Sock puppet actually said something that I missed copying, it was something like:

    “The Jews went to where the Jews are.”
    My answer was:

    Typical brilliant denier answer.

    You can follow along from here:

    “There are 2.5 million Jews in New York City Alone.”

    No, there’s about 1.1 million Jews in New York City. You are off by 1.4 million. I looked it up, you should to if you are going to make a statement like that. Always remember, Google is your friend.

    “Millions of Jews migrated to the United States.”

    At what time? Make sure to show your work when you answer.

    “There are 7 or 8 million Jews in occupied Palestine.”

    I’m sorry, you are dead wrong. About 6.1 million (uh, oh. I mentioned the Talmudic number of 6 million 😂) Jews live in Israel. I looked it up, you should to.

    “There are millions of Jews in Poland and Russia.”

    Not any more, there isn’t. You are off by about 75 years.

    “Jews migrated to Canada, Australia, South America, South Africa.”

    Any proof of that, bunky?

    “There are Jews all over Europe.”

    Not as much as there used to be.

    “The world is crawling with Jews.”

    There are about 16 million Jews living right now:

    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4673018,00.html

    Jewish numbers are approaching what they were before WW II.

    “Jews went where Jews are.”

    Brilliant!!!!!

    “I have a couple of questions for you, bryce:”

    I’m all ears.

    “At the Nuremberg show trials, the official death toll for Auschwitz was 4 million, now it is 1.1 million…..a reduction of almost 75%.

    Where did the 2.9 million resurrected Jews wander off to?”

    I don’t know, because, at Nuremberg (and afterwards) the Soviets never actually said “Jews.”

    You are assuming that they did so. They did not. You should actually be asking where did all the resurrected PEOPLE wander off to?

    “WHERE DID THEY GO???”

    Where did all the people go? I have no idea.

    “The official death toll for Majdanek was 2 million, now it is 78,000…..a reduction of 96.1%

    Where did the 1,922,000 resurrected Jews wander off to?”

    Now, the Soviets did, in fact, mention Jews with Majdanek but they also talked about Poles, Soviet POWs, etc. We need to establish how many Jews they meant.
    Since this is your deal I’ll let you figure that out. Let us know what you find.

    LJust in these two camps alone the death toll has been reduced by almost 5 MILLION!!”

    You are right…but, here’s the deal. The Soviets only mentioned Jews in connection with Majdanek. Let us know how many Jews they were talking about and get back to us.

    “WHERE DID THEY GO???

    We could repeat this exercize for several other camps where the death tolls have been reduced.

    If you count all the camps that have had their death tolls reduced, you will see that the Hoax has been reduced by about 10 million…..yet, the magical 6,000,000 never changes.”

    Now, you need to be specific. At the camps you are talking about, how many actually stated “x number of Jews died here?”

    “What Truth Seekers would like to know, is…..”

    “Deniers” is more appropriate.

    “Who resurrected these ten million Jews, and…..

    WHERE DID THEY GO???”

    I don’t know, because, at the two camps you mentioned, how many did the Soviets say were Jews?

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 2:00 pm

    • You wrote: ““The official death toll for Majdanek was 2 million, now it is 78,000…..a reduction of 96.1%”

      Raul Hilberg put the number of Jewish victims at Majdanek at 50,000, but didn’t mention how many non-Jews were murdered there. According to a December 2005 article by Tomasz Kranz, there were 59,000 Jews and 19,000 non-Jews murdered at Majdanek.

      Comment by furtherglory — February 17, 2017 @ 2:36 pm

    • WHERE DID THEY GO???

      You’re nothing but a degenerate juvenile troll — asking the same asinine question over and over and over — even after it’s been explained to you many times how utterly stupid and irrelevant it is — you fucking cretin.

      Comment by eah — February 17, 2017 @ 4:02 pm

      • The reason why Jeff keeps saying where did the Jews go is because he has nothing else to say about it we’ve buried him pretty good with information that exposes the HoloHoax for what it is and so the only thing he can say is this Mantra over and over again just trying to waste our time.

        JR

        Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 4:12 pm

        • “The reason why Jeff keeps saying where did the Jews go is because he has nothing else to say about it we’ve buried him pretty good with information that exposes the HoloHoax for what it is and so the only thing he can say is this Mantra over and over again just trying to waste our time.”

          What information? You mean that garbage you cut and paste from the HH?

          Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 4:25 pm

      • “You’re nothing but a degenerate juvenile troll — asking the same asinine question over and over and over — even after it’s been explained to you many times how utterly stupid and irrelevant it is — you fucking cretin.”

        First, dumbass, I didn’t put that in all caps. Some douche named sock puppet did.
        Second, it’s a very important fucking question, you stupid nut bag. You can’t claim that these camps were transit camps without being to say wherethe Jews were transited to, Nancy.

        Why don’t you go put on your VHS tape of Triumph of the Will and cuddle up next to your Hitler love doll. That way you can stop being such a cranky douche bag.

        Oh, eah? Fuck you and the horse you road in on.

        Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 4:22 pm

        • Rode, not road. Fucking autocorrect.

          Also, I don’t want a lecture from the queen of all bitchiness, eah.

          Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 4:24 pm

        • Like I said: juvenile — never once addressing the idiocy and irrelevance of the question ‘What happened to the Jews?’ — and caps or no caps, it is the question you ask all the time.

          You pathetic degenerate troll.

          Comment by eah — February 17, 2017 @ 4:43 pm

          • “Like I said: juvenile”

            Really, douche? Who started this by behaving like a bitch?

            “— never once addressing the idiocy”

            I address the idiocy of Holocaust denial all the time, Nancy.

            “and irrelevance of the question ‘What happened to the Jews?’”

            How is it irrelevant, Nazi bitch poodle?

            “— and caps or no caps, it is the question you ask all the time.”

            Because dumb fucking deniers don’t have the answers, Nazi Nancy. If you claim something is a transit camp you need to prove it. How is that not irrelevant?

            “You pathetic degenerate troll.”

            Blow me, Nazi bitch.

            Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 8:12 pm

            • You wrote: “If you claim something is a transit camp you need to prove it.”

              As I wrote before, the Jews at Chelmno were transferred to Russia. Did you miss the ads at Christmas time, which showed elderly Holocaust survivors in Russia who needed a Christmas box of food and clothing?

              Comment by furtherglory — February 18, 2017 @ 5:12 am

              • You wrote “As I wrote before, the Jews at Chelmno were transferred to Russia. Did you miss the ads at Christmas time, which showed elderly Holocaust survivors in Russia who needed a Christmas box of food and clothing?”

                Where exactly were the Jews transferred or ‘transited’ to in Russia?

                You make this claim regularly – what evidence can you provide to prove this theory?

                (Elderly Holocaust survivors in Russia who needed a Christmas box of food and clothing is not evidence of Jews being ‘transited’ to Russia from Chelmno,Treblinka, Sobibor or Belzec)

                Comment by Anonymouse — February 19, 2017 @ 12:17 pm

                • You wrote: “Where exactly were the Jews transferred or ‘transited’ to in Russia?”

                  Russia is a huge country. The Jews who were sent to Russia were not all sent to the same town. Some of them came back to Germany, after the war, and tried to claim some compensation for what they had experienced. They were told that they could not claim compensation because they were dead — according to the official Holocaust story. One of the Jews, in the Christmas ad where people are asked to send money to the survivors, used to have a concentration camp tattoo. That person has been cut out of the ad.
                  I wrote about Chelmno on this blog post:

                  https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/06/26/was-chelmno-a-transit-camp-or-an-extermination-camp/

                  Comment by furtherglory — February 19, 2017 @ 1:41 pm

                • You wrote “Some of them came back to Germany, after the war, and tried to claim some compensation for what they had experienced. They were told that they could not claim compensation because they were dead”

                  Please provide a reference for this fact

                  ” — according to the official Holocaust story”

                  The “official Holocaust story” according to who?

                  Comment by Anonymouse — February 19, 2017 @ 2:33 pm

                • I’ll ask again

                  Where exactly were the Jews transferred or ‘transited’ to in Russia?

                  Comment by Anonymouse — February 19, 2017 @ 2:34 pm

                • You wrote: “I’ll ask again”

                  And I will answer again: Russia is a huge country. The Jews who were sent to Russia were not all in one place. They were scattered throughout Russia.

                  Comment by furtherglory — February 19, 2017 @ 3:13 pm

                • The HoloHuxsters won’t be satisfied unless they have the train ticket with their names on them and where they were going.
                  How about using the same reasoning with them giving us the names of those gassed in what camp what year and where buried.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 19, 2017 @ 3:27 pm

                • You wrote ” Russia is a huge country. The Jews who were sent to Russia were not all in one place. They were scattered throughout Russia”

                  And they were where? Any town names and numbers?

                  Comment by Anonymouse — February 19, 2017 @ 3:19 pm

                • You wrote: “And they were where? Any town names and numbers?”

                  Sorry, I don’t have the names of the towns in Russia where the Jews ended up.

                  Comment by furtherglory — February 19, 2017 @ 3:31 pm

        • You wrote: “You can’t claim that these camps were transit camps without being to say where the Jews were transited to”

          On this blog post, I wrote about where the Jews were transited to. They were transited to Russia.

          https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/the-trains-that-traveled-west-to-treblinka/

          Comment by furtherglory — February 17, 2017 @ 6:54 pm

          • You wrote “On this blog post, I wrote about where the Jews were transited to. They were transited to Russia.”

            No you didn’t write on that blog about where the Jews were transited to.

            Where exactly were the Jews transferred or ‘transited’ to in Russia?

            Comment by Anonymouse — February 19, 2017 @ 12:35 pm

  4. What do you think of this:

    http://questioningtheholocaust.com/

    Comment by Michael Santomauro — February 17, 2017 @ 11:33 am

    • I’ve just tried to have an teacupful informative open interview with Eric….He was too difficult to deal with and have cut him off.
      I won’t deal with grand standers who wants to vent there new found hate for revisionism.
      He’s a vile dog that has been kicked to the curb, and has no where to go, a man without a country.
      I’ve been trying the last few days to help him to no avail. I will have NOTHING to do with him now.
      I’m a pretty patient person but he really blew it with me.

      JR

      Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 11:41 am

    • Why don’t you provide proof of where the Jews went, Michael?
      Did the SS make the Jews hang out there until the end of the war?

      Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 11:42 am

      • The Jew ended up being neighbors of Michaels in New York, you mean you didn’t know that?

        JR

        Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 11:44 am

        • I asked Michael, not you.

          BTW, I found Eric’s defection hysterical and the best thing that’s happened this year.

          Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 11:47 am

          • This usually happens with those that are mentally ill. Hard to believe you think that it’s a victory.
            He needs help maybe you can help him. He’s done such great work in the past.

            https://jrizoli.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/eric-hunt-refuses-interview-with-me/

            JR

            Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 11:53 am

            • 😱😱😱😱😱

              Wait, are you telling me his mental illness didn’t matter when he was a denier???????

              Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 12:01 pm

              • Does it really matter Eric’s past mental condition? Even a broken clock is right twice. Just a point Eric has disavowed all the past videos….
                So that sure is going to need some explaining. Would you trust him now with your HoloHuxster stuff. He’s in your camp of nonsense now.
                Of course unless he can prove to me with facts that what he says is true. It does bother me he’s saying the “Where did the Jews Go mantra”
                Sounds pretty lame if you ask me.

                JR

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 12:45 pm

                • “Of course unless he can prove to me with facts that what he says is true. It does bother me he’s saying the “Where did the Jews Go mantra”
                  Sounds pretty lame if you ask me.”

                  Because you don’t have an answer. No denier does.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 12:52 pm

                • Jeff really now,. like we revisionist are the problem? You Holohuxsters are the ones that created it we are just trying to unravel it and you’re not helping us because you’re lying and backing up all the nonsense and lies.
                  Oh I know the simple answer is “where did the Jews go.”. That’s all you have to say to diffuse a HoloHoax revisionist.
                  For some reason it isn’t working is it?

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 1:00 pm

                • “Jeff really now,. like we revisionist are the problem?”

                  Yup.

                  “You Holohuxsters are the ones that created it we are just trying to unravel it”

                  No, the Nazi Regime created this mess. Deniers are trying to sweep it under the rug.

                  “and you’re not helping us because you’re lying and backing up all the nonsense and lies.”

                  Why would I help someone lie?

                  “Oh I know the simple answer is “where did the Jews go.”. That’s all you have to say to diffuse a HoloHoax revisionist.
                  For some reason it isn’t working is it?”

                  Yes, because deniers have no answers.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 1:03 pm

                • From a repost that Jeff most likely didn’t read…

                  A where did Jews go
                  How about you tell me where the Jews went?”

                  Jews went where Jews are.

                  There are 2.5 million Jews in New York City Alone.

                  Millions of Jews migrated to the United States.

                  There are 7 or 8 million Jews in occupied Palestine.

                  There are millions of Jews in Poland and Russia.

                  Jews migrated to Canada, Australia, South America, South Africa.

                  There are Jews all over Europe.

                  The world is crawling with Jews.

                  Jews went where Jews are.

                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                  I have a couple of questions for you, bryce:

                  At the Nuremberg show trials, the official death toll for Auschwitz was 4 million, now it is 1.1 million…..a reduction of almost 75%.

                  Where did the 2.9 million resurrected Jews wander off to?

                  WHERE DID THEY GO???

                  The official death toll for Majdanek was 2 million, now it is 78,000…..a reduction of 96.1%

                  Where did the 1,922,000 resurrected Jews wander off to?

                  Just in these two camps alone the death toll has been reduced by almost 5 MILLION!!!

                  WHERE DID THEY GO???

                  We could repeat this exercize for several other camps where the death tolls have been reduced.

                  If you count all the camps that have had their death tolls reduced, you will see that the Hoax has been reduced by about 10 million…..yet, the magical 6,000,000 never changes.

                  What Truth Seekers would like to know, is…..

                  Who resurrected these ten million Jews, and…..

                  WHERE DID THEY GO???

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 1:32 pm

                • I actually answered sock puppet. Look on the thread you pulled that from.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 1:37 pm

                • You wrote: “I actually answered sock puppet.”

                  So you answered a person named “sock puppet”? Why didn’t you answer Jim?

                  Comment by furtherglory — February 17, 2017 @ 1:40 pm

                • Jeff….From Jurgen Grafs book which you wont read so I’ll post the long post here….my apologies…

                  Hoax or Holocaust
                  Chapter
                  WHERE DID THEY GO? p133-6

                  The origins of the mythical Six Million figure

                  The mythical Six Million figure naturally collapses with the gas chambers and gas vans, since we now must subtract 2.7 to 5.37 million gassing victims, according to which historian we read (1). Let us look at the history of the origin of the Six Million figure.
                  First of all, the Six Million figure is based on the confessions of two National Socialists of only minor importance, namely Dieter Wisliceny and Wilhelm Höttl. Wisliceny, Gestapo leader of Bratislava, gave his confession first at Nuremberg and then again in Communist Czechoslovakian imprisonment. The value of such confessions is nil.
                  Wilhelm Höttl was a collaborator of Adolf Eichmann in the section for the Jewish Question of the RSHA (Reichs Main Security Office). He pretended to have heard the six million figure from Adolf Eichmann (2). The latter then disappeared, and Höttl took the opportunity to place himself in a favourable light by accusing Germany in any manner desired. This was rewarded, since he was never again bothered. Eichmann was kidnapped from Argentine exile in 1960 in violation of international law, and an ordinary bureaucrat was transformed into a “monster of the century” in a show trial played out before the entire world. Eichmann was executed, i.e., murdered, in 1962.
                  If we go back to 1942, we discover the remarkable fact that the Zionist activist Nahum Goldman, later President of the Jewish World Congress, had already reported, in May of that year, at an event in the Biltmore Hotel in New York, that, of eight million Jews in Hitler’s tyranny, only two to three million had survived (4). But the Holocaust was allegedly only just beginning. How did Goldman know the exact number of Jews to be killed in the future?

                  Our astonishment takes on huge proportions when we find an article from the 31 October 1919 in the US Jewish newspaper The American Hebrew
                  The article mentions a “Holocaust” (sic!) of “Six Million Jewish men, women, and children”. How and where this Holocaust is supposed to have taken place, is not even apparent from this feeble-minded drivel, but the Six Million figure appears no fewer than seven times!

                  At this point, if not before, the suspicion becomes a certainty: Six is the holy figure of Judaism, and the Six Million figure is, therefore, a delusion probably derived from the Talmud.
                  Wolfgang Benz and Walter Sanning
                  If we keep in mind the overwhelming importance played by the Six Million figure in the propaganda of the past five decades, it is surprising that one single remotely scientific attempt has ever been made to support it. In 1991, a large book appeared under the name of Dimension des Völkermords, edited by a collective of authors under the leadership of the professional anti-anti-Semite Wolfgang Benz (head of the Institute for Research on Anti-Semitism in Berlin), according to which between 5.29 and 6.01 million Jews were killed in the Third Reich (5). In his study Die Auflösung (6) published eight years before, the German-American Walter Sanning came to the conclusion that there were never more than a few hundred thousand Jews were ever in German-controlled Europe.
                  Since the books of Benz and Sanning, as well as an accurate comparison of both works by Germar Rudolf (7), are available to everyone, we will satisfy ourselves with only a few sentences on this topic here.

                  In order to arrive at the figure of Six Million dead Jews, Benz and his team indulge in all sorts of manipulations, such as double counting, resulting from the shifting of territories during the Second World War. Rudolf shows that Benz is guilty of counting 533,193 people twice. In addition, the Polish Jewish victims of Stalinist purges and deportations are calmly added to the German side of the ledger. The number of Polish Jews at the beginning of the war is exaggerated by 700,000. In addition, which is worse, Benz acts as if no Jewish emigration ever took place: every Jew who no longer lived in the same place after the war, is simply counted as “exterminated”! If this were true, a book like Exodus by Leon Uris could never have been written.

                  In contrast to Benz, Sanning pays Jewish emigration the attention it deserves. His book, based almost entirely on Jewish and Allied sources, shows that approximately 1.5 million Jews emigrated to the USA, to South America, Australia, etc. after 1945.
                  Of course, these one and a half million post-war emigrants do not yet solve the statistical problem. The solution to the riddle is to be found in the USSR. According to the census of 17 January 1939, the Soviet empire had 3.02 million Jews. The first post-war census, in 1959, showed only 2.267 million, but the Zionists all agree that this figure is unrealistically low. First, every Soviet citizen could list his nationality as he wished; wholly or partially assimilated Jews often called themselves simply “Russians”, and secondly, the Soviet regime had an obvious motive to support the Holocaust story by deliberately reducing post-war Jewish population figures. On 1 July 1990, i.e., long after the beginning of the mass emigration of Soviet Jews to the West, the New York Post, referring to Israeli specialists, spoke of over 5 million Jews living in the Soviet Union. In view of the fact that natural increase on this scale for this particular population group would have been impossible due to its progressive trend towards assimilation and the very low Jewish birth rate, there must have been nearly 6 million Jews in the USSR before the emigration, i.e., almost three million “too many”.

                  What happened? In 1939, after the division of Poland, a huge flood of Polish Jewish refugees moved West to East. After the beginning of the German-Russian campaign, most of the Soviet Jews, at least 80% of them according to Sanning, were evacuated, and the German troops never even came into contact with them. In December 1942, a David Bergelson, Secretary of the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committees, reported in Moscow (8):
                  “The evacuation has rescued the great majority of Jews from the Ukraine, White Russia, Lithuania, and Latvia. According to information from Vitebsk, Riga, and other large cities, which were captured by the fascists, only a few Jews remained there, when the Germans invaded.”
                  Thus, a large part of Polish as well as Baltic Jewry were absorbed by the USSR. Nevertheless, a British-American Commission reported in February 1946, when hundreds of thousands of Polish Jews had already moved west, that 800,000 Jews were still living in Poland. (9).
                  So much for the myth of the “extermination of Polish Jewry” in the “extermination camps”.
                  The exemplary case of one “gassing victim”: Jenny Spritzer
                  In his Mémorial de la Déportation des Juifs de France, Serge Klarsfeld calculates that 75,721 Jews were deported from France. To our knowledge, this figure is not disputed by anyone. According to Klarsfeld, no more than 2,500 of them survived the war (10). He found 2,200 such survivors in France, Belgium and elsewhere, 805 of whom reported to the French Ministry of War Veterans at the end of 1945 and were officially declared “survivors”; he rounds the number off at 2,500.
                  The following, of course, are simply forgotten:
                  – Jews who only returned to France after 1945, and, for that reason, could not report to the French Ministry of War Veterans at the end of 1945, and, for that very same reason, do not appear on the “official survivor” list;
                  – Jews who returned before the end of 1945, but did not report to the French Ministry of War because they were in no way required to do so;
                  – Jews who simply never returned to France. This category must be by far the largest. The overwhelming majority of Jews deported from France — approximately 80% — held foreign passports or were stateless persons with no ties to France. Faced with the possibility of emigration overseas, most of them naturally preferred the latter to return to a war-torn country. A book on Bergen-Belsen — a camp which was used as a reception camp for displaced persons after the war — states that the Jews, who represented the great majority of these displaced persons, almost always wanted to emigrate to Palestine or another non-European country (11).

                  An exemplary case:
                  In his Mémorial, Klarsfeld writes that he found only 14 survivors of transport 8, and that all the survivors were men (12). As a result, Klarsfeld assumes that all the other members of this transport were gassed. But as shown by the Spanish revisionist Enrique Aynat, there was also a woman among the survivors, a Jewess named Jenny Spritzer (13). Spritzer was a native of Austria. Before the war, she emigrated to Holland. When the Germans invaded Holland, she fled to Belgium and then emigrated to France. In 1942, she was arrested in France while preparing to travel on to Spain, and was deported to Auschwitz. After the war, she emigrated to Switzerland and wrote her memoirs, slathering away about three to four million Auschwitz victims, flames shooting out of crematoria chimneys, and gas streaming out of shower heads (14).
                  As may be observed from the example of Jenny Spritzer, the fact that Jews deported by the Germans did not necessarily return to their former place of residence, doesn’t necessarily prove that they were killed. Most of the Jews returning from German camps or settlement areas in the East preferred the USA or Israel to their former countries, and were then entered into the statistics as “gassing victims” or “exterminated Jews”.
                  Carl Nordling’s research
                  The Swedish Professor Carl Nordling compared the fate of a total of 722 Jews, mentioned in the Encyclopedia Judaica, who lived in areas of German controlledEurope (15). Of these Jews, 44% emigrated before the end of 1941, 13% died, 35% remained unaffected by deportation or internment; the rest were deported or interned, but survived.
                  If we assume 4.5 million Jews living in German-controlled Europe — a majority of the Polish Jews fled to the Soviet Union after the German attack on Poland 1939 — and a death rate of 13%, this means 600,000 victims. Sanning concludes a figure of approximately half a million, the English revisionist Stephen Challen 750,000 (16). The parts of the mosaic thus fit together into a more or less complete picture.
                  300,000 “Holocaust survivors” in Israel in 1996
                  Based on German actuarial statistics (i.e., a table from the Lexikon Institut Bertelsmann, Ich sag dir alles, Guetersloh 1968), it is possible to determine just how many people from a population group of all age groups (under conditions comparable to those of the Bundesrepublik) must have been alive in 1945 if 750,000 of them are still alive 51 years later. Germar Rudolf has done this in a still unpublished article (17). As his starting point, he used the Amcha Report, prepared by an Israeli foundation for the psychosocial care of Holocaust survivors, in which Amcha asked all German mayors, in a circular letter on 22 August 1996, for a contribution for 300,000 surviving holocaust survivors.
                  Since only approximately 40% of the Jews who emigrated from Europe in 1945 or later chose Israel as their new home, and since many Jews remained in Europe, the world-wide “survivor” figure must be at least twice as high.

                  Based on the statistics mentioned above, it may be calculated that there were 3,500,000 surviving Jews in former-German controlled Europe. Since according to Sannings’ most meticulous calculations, only 4,500,000 Jews could have been living in the territories in question at the time of the greatest territorial expansion of the Third Reich, the Amcha Report is further proof that the number of Jewish victims might have amounted to one million at most, but most probably very much less.
                  Thus we arrive at the conclusion that between half a million and one million Jews lost their lives during World War II. This conclusion is supported by four different studies — the Sannings study, Challens’ research, the Nordling statistics, and the Amcha report.
                  Questions still open
                  There is still a lot of work to do in the field of Jewish population shifts during World War II and afterwards. For example, the question of how many Jews were deported via Auschwitz and other transit camps to the transit camps in the occupied Eastern territories, and what happened to the survivors after the war, remain unanswered.
                  That the Germans deported Jews to the territories in the East was known to the Western allies by 1943 at the latest. In that year, the US demographer Eugene Kulischer wrote a book about population shifts in Europe since the beginning of the war (18), in which he emphasized that the ghettos and work camps of the East were being increasingly used as destinations for Jews from Western Europe including Poland.
                  Thus, the Jews transferred from the Warsaw Ghetto in the spring of 1942 were being sent “to work camps on the Russian front, to work in the swamps near Pinsk or to the ghettos of the Baltic, White Russian, or the Ukraine” (19). Well-informed observers among the Allies never accepted the fairy tale of the extermination of the Jews in “extermination camps” in the East; on the contrary, they were very quick to recognize the true nature of the “Final Solution of the Jewish Question”.
                  The details, of course, remain largely in the dark.
                  After the valuable studies by Steffen Werner, Enrique Aynat, and Jean-Marie Boisdefeu (20), a broad field remains open for the revisionists. No court historian will ever do this work. No one knows where the documents are, if they still exist, or even whether they were destroyed by the victorious Allies after the war.

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 2:05 pm

                • I actually read it, funniest thing I’ve read all day.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 2:07 pm

          • Dianes reply….

            Eric:

            Your attempt to elevate yourself to ANY standing (with what you’ve done) is futile. The revisionists (high profile) and the rest of us peasants see you for what you are – a traitor. Jim extended an ‘olive branch’ to allow you your say – by yourself – uninterrupted. You stomped on it and bailed (again) on him by insisting you didn’t want this consideration. You continue to deride, demean and show us the true character of the very small person you are. There is too much to do and too little time to worry about the lies you perpetuate, what you are doing and/or want to do.

            As the greats have said, and we agree, we also are done with you.

            Diane

            Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 11:56 am

            • 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

              God, no wonder Eric took a powder.

              Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 1:04 pm

    • I think it’s friggin’ hilarious.

      😂

      Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 11:43 am

  5. Here we go again there were NO gas van non seem to exist today which I find odd How something that big can just disappear is anyone story…..did they convert them to Volkwagons?
    In regards to Jeff the “where did they go” person….maybe they weren’t even there especially in the numbers they say they were.
    I’M sure someone who was in the camp ended up in Brooklyn with all his/her buddies from Treblinka.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 17, 2017 @ 8:59 am

  6. “In other words, none of the Holocaust experts seem to know how many Jews were killed at Chelmno. My guess is that no Jews were killed there. I believe that Chelmno was a transit camp, where Jews were held until they could be sent on to a concentration camp.”

    What concentration camps? Are there records of these outbound transports?

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — February 17, 2017 @ 7:42 am

    • You wrote: “What concentration camps? Are there records of these outbound transports [out of Chelmno]?”

      The following quote is from my website, written before I became a denier:

      Begin quote

      Jews who were taken were told that they were going for military work in the East. Except for those from Lodz, it was the practice to surround the town at dawn with gendarmerie, police, SS, army, and Nazi party units in order to prevent the escape of the Jews. The latter were collected at appointed places, and were allowed to take hand-baggage with them; having been told that they were going to be taken for work on fortifications in the East. Only small numbers of craftsmen, such as tailors, furriers and shoemakers, were selected and sent to the ghetto at Lodz.

      At the same time, all that was going on at the camp was kept so secret that the Jews taken there had no notion whatever of what was awaiting them. Many, indeed, applied voluntarily to be sent to Chelmno and the East.

      The railway trains which used to bring the Jews from Lodz consisted as a rule of 20-22 wagons. At Kolo the transportees, usually about 1000 at one time, were reloaded and sent by the branch line to Powiercic, the rail-head, whence their baggage was dispatched straight to Chelmno, while they themselves were taken under an escort of 6 to 8 gendarmes to the neighbouring village of Zawadki, and left for the night in a large mill building.
      End quote

      Comment by furtherglory — February 17, 2017 @ 9:01 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: