Scrapbookpages Blog

June 27, 2017

The glass door into the Auschwitz gas chamber

Filed under: Auschwitz, Germany, Holocaust, Uncategorized — Tags: , — furtherglory @ 9:58 am

My photo of glass door into gas chamber in Auschwitz main camp

washroomdoor.jpg

My close-up photo of the gas chamber door

One of the regular readers of my blog asked, in a comment, how I know that the glass door into the alleged gas chamber in the Auschwitz main camp is original, as I stated in a recent blog post.

The insinuation is that Holocaust deniers have somehow sneaked into the alleged gas chamber and installed a glass door to prove that the alleged gas chamber was not a gas chamber.

The alleged gas chamber room in the Auschwitz main camp was originally used as a morgue to store corpses prior to cremation in the ovens in the room next door. Neither the gas chamber, nor the morgue, included the area where a washroom was once located. This means that the victims had to go through two small rooms in order to get to the gas chamber, and that neither the morgue, nor the gas chamber, had a floor drain since the only drain that can be seen today is in the washroom area of the reconstructed gas chamber. The gas chamber, as seen by tourists today, includes the area of the former washroom.

When the alleged gas chamber building was converted into an air raid shelter in September 1944, a new door was cut into what is now called the gas chamber.

During the time that the building was used as an air raid shelter, the morgue room was divided into four small rooms.

During the reconstruction in 1947, the walls of the small rooms in the morgue were removed, along with the wall of the small washroom.

The victims had to first walk through a small room which was a room for “storage for spare gratings” at that time. When the building was used as a morgue, this same room was used as a “laying out room.”

According to the original blueprint of the building, the wash room was a separate room from the morgue. When the morgue was converted into a gas chamber, the victims had to go through a door into the “laying out” room or a door from the vestibule into the wash room to enter the gas chamber. This means that the gas chamber had no floor drain and no way to clean the room, according to the Auschwitz Museum.

However, Fred Leuchter wrote the following in his infamous Report, after examining the gas chamber in Februrary 1988:

Begin quote

We had, by this time, obtained blueprints of the alleged gas-chamber facility and were able to follow the structural changes back to the dates in question. We also verified the existence of the floor drain for the periods of alleged gas chamber usage.

End quote

For over fifty years, visitors to Auschwitz were told that the reconstructed gas chamber was in its original state. On my 1998 visit to Auschwitz, I was led to believe that what I was seeing was the original gas chamber, complete with two wooden doors that both opened inward, a large floor drain, and drains for two toilets.

 

 

34 Comments »

  1. @Jim Rizoli:
    “There is no proff that people were killed in homicidal gas chambers or whatever silly thing they claimed killed millions of Jews. But that is not stopping you from continuing your silly stories.”

    What silly stories? All I did was show that the Germans started breaking down those buildings before the Soviets got there.

    You and FG’s “theory” that the Soviets blew up those buildings matches no reality, Jim.

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 12:54 pm

    • Whats to break down in a morgue?

      JR

      Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 28, 2017 @ 12:56 pm

      • “Whats to break down in a morgue?”

        Walls, the crematorium, removing anything that can be salvaged, breakdown the inner walls, etc.

        Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 1:08 pm

  2. @Jim Rizoli:
    “Jeff one thing that amazes me about you is you have no fore thought of how things worked out. Let’s take for instance Krema .1 the reason why the Soviets did not blow that building up is because that’s the building that they were going to make into Horror Disneyland so they needed that building why would they blow that building up they had to have a place where people could go back and worship the Holohoax tale.”

    But it makes more sense to have the other buildings you designated as gas chambers from witness, victim and perpetrators open as evidence. If you forced the perpetrators and persuaded victims and other witnesses to key on these buildings…and in such detail….you can modify them to match the witness statements as proof of gas chambers.

    “if all the buildings were blown up everything would have just put been left in the past no never would have remembered anything no one would have cared.”

    Except that it is much better propaganda to have these other buildings on display.

    “Sometimes I’m amazed and how you think and reason out things and how you don’t see the forest for the trees.”

    No, I look at it logically, Jim. If you are going to claim multiple buildings as gas chambers it makes a hell of a lot more sense to leave those buildings standing and modify them to your liking.

    “Everything that the Soviets did was done for a reason”

    All the more reason to leave those buildings standing.

    “and that reason was to continue the LIE without obstruction without question and that’s what they’ve been doing for 75 years until the revisionist took them the task and said wait a minute here these things just don’t add up. Jews were not made into lampshades wallets, leather gloves sausages bologna. Zyklon-b cannot come out of a water pipe you cannot put a thousand or two thousand people in a room that’s only 1500 to 2000 square foot you cannot cremate 10 to 20 thousand bodies a day with crematoria that are only made to cremate maybe up to a thousand if working all day with no disruptions. These are things that only Psychopathic deranged uninformed mislead people believe. The only good news for you is in spite of it all you’re in good company with all these nutsos.”

    Blah, blah, blah, Jim. Also, I just provided evidence (one from a denier forum) that the Germans themselves started dismantling those buildings over a month before the Soviets arrived. Sorry.

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 12:41 pm

  3. @ Jim Rizoli;
    “There’s a lot of things that the Soviets did that made no sense to do so but they did them anyway because they had a story to tell and they had to put the blame on someone and the Germans were the one to get the blame. The Soviets lied cheated and stole their way into the hearts of the world with their tale and they did a great job because I’ll Holohuxster s here on this site agree with them 100%.”

    Not an answer, also, I just gave evidence that the Germans started dismantling those buildings over a month before the Soviets “liberated” the camp. I even used CODOH, Mr. B’s favorite forum.

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 12:21 pm

  4. @ Jim Rizoli:
    “Why would the Soviets waste their time trying to recreate a gas chamber in a building that it couldn’t be done when they had enough problems recreating the gas chamber at Auschwit Krems 1 it would make no sense they failed with that one do you think they were going to try to do it at the other ones. That’s why I believe they blew them up because that was the easiest thing to do.”

    No, Jim. If the narrative was to claim buildings as gas chambers it would be quite easy to modify structures like Kremas II, III, IV and V to look like anything they wanted. These structures already had ovens and chambers, why not modify the “morgues” by installing the necessary equipment to make it look like a gas chamber?
    Also, we actually have inmate details detailed to begin the destruction of Kremas in December of 1944:
    https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?p=62114#p62114

    Pressac showed pictures in December of 1944 showing the dismantling of the gas chambers:

    http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/image_files/260-01.jpe

    So, Jim, if nothing else we know that the Germans started dismantling the Kremas more than a month before the Soviets entered the camp.

    Oh, I used CODOH to make Mr. B more comfortable. I’ve noticed that he hasn’t replied back to me. That’s due to the fact he has no testicular fortitude, as evidenced by his insecurity about stepping out of his echo chamber and talking about history with people who know and understand it.

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 11:24 am

  5. I my memory serves me right that wooden door shown in the picture goes into a room that has no exit, it’s just a room.
    Now the real kicker is….. the door that separates the “gas” chamber (morgue) and crematory was actually a swinging door.
    So lets think about the tight seal on that one…..there couldn’t be! Now you can see why they left the big hole separating the rooms there with no framing. To make it authentic (swinging) would raise too many questions, like how could you seal off both rooms from each other with a swinging door. Impossible! But a swinging door makes perfect sense because going from a morgue to the crematory would function great because you just push the door open either way.
    I’m wondering what our resident HoloHuxsters who post here from time to time aren’t commenting on that swinging door issue. Well it’s pretty obvious…..what the revisionist say makes sense what they (HoloHuxsters) are saying doesn’t and that’s what this HoloHoax is all about common sense on what could of or couldn’t have happened.
    Like they say a picture tells a thousand words, and if the pictures presented are studied within the context you will find the truth.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 27, 2017 @ 10:31 am

  6. “The insinuation is that Holocaust deniers have somehow sneaked into the alleged gas chamber and installed a glass door to prove that the alleged gas chamber was not a gas chamber.”

    Uh, no. I didn’t insinuate anything.

    My point is that the gas chamber is not in its original state, that the Germans converted the morgue (gas chamber) into an air raid shelter and the Soviets messed up converting it back. Blake already posted the rebuttal, I’m not going to again.

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 27, 2017 @ 10:10 am

    • You wrote: “Uh, no. I didn’t insinuate anything.”

      Note that I did not write that YOU insinuated anything. I wrote that THE insuation is….

      Comment by furtherglory — June 27, 2017 @ 10:16 am

      • I am trying to point out that the alleged gas chamber was NOT a gas chamber. There were NO gas chambers. No one was gassed, excepted in the gas chamber in Jefferson City, MO.
        https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/06/03/what-does-a-real-gas-chamber-look-like/

        Comment by furtherglory — June 27, 2017 @ 10:20 am

        • “am trying to point out that the alleged gas chamber was NOT a gas chamber. There were NO gas chambers. No one was gassed, excepted in the gas chamber in Jefferson City, MO.”

          Then why did the Germans work so hard to conceal ordinary morgues and crematorium, blowing them up before leaving Auschwitz-Birkenau? Wouldn’t it have made more sense to blow up Monowitz, a functioning industrial plant?

          Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 27, 2017 @ 10:23 am

          • You wrote: “Then why did the Germans work so hard to conceal ordinary morgues and crematorium, blowing them up before leaving Auschwitz-Birkenau? Wouldn’t it have made more sense to blow up Monowitz, a functioning industrial plant?”

            I have written about Monowitz several times, including this blog post:

            https://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/History/Articles/Monowitz.html

            Strangely, no one is allowed to get anywhere near Monowitz, unless this has changed recently.

            Comment by furtherglory — June 27, 2017 @ 10:33 am

            • You wrote: “blowing them up before leaving Auschwitz-Birkenau?”

              Where is the proof that the Germans blew up buildings at Auschwitz-Birkenau?

              I believe that the buildings were blown up by the liberators of the camp, so that they could then tell lies about the camp.

              Comment by furtherglory — June 27, 2017 @ 10:39 am

          • I don’t believe the Germans blew up the other buildings I believe the Soviets did it to cover up the fact that they couldn’t prove their Holohoax nonsense and needed to destroy the evidence that wasn’t there in the first place.
            Kinda reminds me of the Katyn forest murders of the Polish soldiers…..at first blamed on the Germans then when investigated it was the Soviets who did the killings. The Soviets were real assholes.

            Jeff by the way how could anything you say be trusted when you refuse to watch video of fellow HoloHoaxer ( Rachel Hanan) Sausage Lady on youtube lying about Jews being made into sausages and baloney, soap and all sorts of items.
            Imagine a four minute video and you refuse to watch it….and who has the closed mind about WW2.
            Can you spell Cognitive Dissonance…

            JR

            Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 27, 2017 @ 10:41 am

            • “I don’t believe the Germans blew up the other buildings I believe the Soviets did it to cover up the fact that they couldn’t prove their Holohoax nonsense and needed to destroy the evidence that wasn’t there in the first place.”

              LOL
              Uh, why would the Soviets blow up buildings they could convert to anything they liked?
              Jim, that makes no sense. The structures themselves could easily be modified into fake gas chambers. You and FG believe they did this to Krema I, what would stop them from doing this to other buildings?

              “Kinda reminds me of the Katyn forest murders of the Polish soldiers…..at first blamed on the Germans then when investigated it was the Soviets who did the killings. The Soviets were real assholes.”

              Yes they were, Jim. BTW, why didn’t the British, French and US allow the Soviets to proceed with convicting Germans for Katyn? Weren’t they all in this together?

              “Jeff by the way how could anything you say be trusted when you refuse to watch video of fellow HoloHoaxer ( Rachel Hanan) Sausage Lady on youtube lying about Jews being made into sausages and baloney, soap and all sorts of items.
              Imagine a four minute video and you refuse to watch it….and who has the closed mind about WW2.
              Can you spell Cognitive Dissonance…”

              Ah, Jim. It’s really too bad you couldn’t behave yourself on Skeptics. All of our deniers have fled. It’s a pity.

              Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 27, 2017 @ 11:07 am

              • Jeff the reason why all the denies left the skeptic site is because you people are so off-the-wall it’s hard to believe anyone can even have a openminded conversation with you…… even a broken clock is right twice a day yet but on your skeptic crazy mental site that’s not even the case you guys are so in left field it’s hard to believe the site even functions but I guess when you’re dealing with the same type of people in the same mindset any crazy things can go on forever……now the question really to ask is why of all the Holohucksters except you left this site.

                JR

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 27, 2017 @ 11:12 am

                • “Jeff the reason why all the denies left the skeptic site is because you people are so off-the-wall it’s hard to believe anyone can even have a openminded conversation with you…”

                  No, I think they all realized they don’t know crap about history and bolted.

                  “… even a broken clock is right twice a day yet but on your skeptic crazy mental site that’s not even the case you guys are so in left field it’s hard to believe the site even functions but I guess when you’re dealing with the same type of people in the same mindset any crazy things can go on forever……now the question really to ask is why of all the Holohucksters except you left this site.”

                  Well, I don’t really comment as much anymore because I think we go round in circles.

                  BTW, this is a “blog,” not a “site.”

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 27, 2017 @ 11:27 am

                • Jeff….I assume You still haven’t watched Rachel Hanan’s sausage and luncmeat Jew video…whats the matter too much for you to handle?
                  When you really see the knuckleheads you support it must be pretty painful. How about letting you buddies there at skeptics animal house watch it and give their opinions…..The question to ask is do you believe her or not. Problem is there are many more Holohuxsters just like her saying the same things. So it isn’t just a rogue psychopath saying these things. the problems you HoloHuxsters run into is you have to except the retarded narratives that these crazies tell because if you don’t then you are a Holocaust Denier yourself. Can’t have it both ways.
                  You either except the story all the way or none at all. Or you can be like us revisionist who say ya some things happened but most of the stories are far out in left field. And for that you get the award for being called Holocaust denier. Can’t win with the psychopathic Jews on this one.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 27, 2017 @ 11:41 am

            • And of course Jim this simple discourse on here shows exactly why hoaxters will not debate rationally, under rules, at Forum on Codoh. They always want to abuse and round up on commenters of the revisionist persuasion and as shown here, are rude, condescending and arrogant. There is no proof that the Germans blew up the crematoria at Auschwitz especially as we know there was a ten day or so period after the Germans left and before the Russians properly entered and took the camp over.

              Comment by MrB — June 27, 2017 @ 10:09 pm

              • “And of course Jim this simple discourse on here shows exactly why hoaxters will not debate rationally, under rules, at Forum on Codoh. They always want to abuse and round up on commenters of the revisionist persuasion and as shown here, are rude, condescending and arrogant. There is no proof that the Germans blew up the crematoria at Auschwitz especially as we know there was a ten day or so period after the Germans left and before the Russians properly entered and took the camp over”

                I tried to get back on CODOH, they wouldn’t let me on.

                However, Mr. B, I’ll invite you here:
                http://www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39

                I find that deniers lack the testicular fortitude to post there. Will you be the exception? Same rules as any forum but we are actually really lightly moderated.
                I think you will refuse…like all the deniers I run across…..because you get intimidated by people who know and understand history.
                Will you be the exception? Funny, I don’t think you will even reply to this comment.

                I do occasionally post at RODOH, Mr. B. That’s a denier forum.

                Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 5:13 am

              • The Germans had enough on their minds do you think they would waste their time blowing up these buildings.
                Why would they blow up buildings that had nothing in them to hide?
                The Soviets had plenty to hide….which was what really these buildings were used for (morgues) but they had another sinister story to tell and they couldn’t allow evidence of non criminal activity being shown to the public.
                Just more things they would have to cover up in the promoting of their Holohoax tale.

                JR

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 28, 2017 @ 8:26 am

                • “The Germans had enough on their minds do you think they would waste their time blowing up these buildings.
                  Why would they blow up buildings that had nothing in them to hide?
                  The Soviets had plenty to hide….which was what really these buildings were used for (morgues) but they had another sinister story to tell and they couldn’t allow evidence of non criminal activity being shown to the public.
                  Just more things they would have to cover up in the promoting of their Holohoax tale.”

                  Uh, Jim? Why would the Soviets reconstruct a gas chamber (Krema I) when they had six other building they could modify to look like whatever they wanted?

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 10:13 am

                • You wrote: “Why would the Soviets reconstruct a gas chamber (Krema I) when they had six other building they could modify to look like whatever they wanted?”

                  The Soviets had already blown up those six other buildings.

                  Comment by furtherglory — June 28, 2017 @ 10:41 am

                • “The Soviets had already blown up those six other buildings.”

                  It made no sense for them to do so.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 10:59 am

                • You wrote: “It made no sense for them to do so.” You mean that it made no sense for the Soviets to blow up buildings. The Russians blew up buildings so that they could make any claims that they wanted to make. The Russians were destroying evidence, so that they would tell their version of what went on in the camps.

                  Comment by furtherglory — June 28, 2017 @ 11:38 am

                • “You wrote: ”It made no sense for them to do so.” You mean that it made no sense for the Soviets to blow up buildings. The Russians blew up buildings so that they could make any claims that they wanted to make. The Russians were destroying evidence, so that they would tell their version of what went on in the camps.”

                  Then why not blow up Krema I?
                  Also, I just provided evidence that the Germans started dismantling those buildings more than a month before the Soviets “liberated” the camps.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 12:14 pm

                • Jeff one thing that amazes me about you is you have no fore thought of how things worked out. Let’s take for instance Krema .1 the reason why the Soviets did not blow that building up is because that’s the building that they were going to make into Horror Disneyland so they needed that building why would they blow that building up they had to have a place where people could go back and worship the Holohoax tale. if all the buildings were blown up everything would have just put been left in the past no never would have remembered anything no one would have cared. Sometimes I’m amazed and how you think and reason out things and how you don’t see the forest for the trees.
                  Everything that the Soviets did was done for a reason and that reason was to continue the LIE without obstruction without question and that’s what they’ve been doing for 75 years until the revisionist took them the task and said wait a minute here these things just don’t add up. Jews were not made into lampshades wallets, leather gloves sausages bologna. Zyklon-b cannot come out of a water pipe you cannot put a thousand or two thousand people in a room that’s only 1500 to 2000 square foot you cannot cremate 10 to 20 thousand bodies a day with crematoria that are only made to cremate maybe up to a thousand if working all day with no disruptions. These are things that only Psychopathic deranged uninformed mislead people believe. The only good news for you is in spite of it all you’re in good company with all these nutsos.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 28, 2017 @ 12:30 pm

                • There’s a lot of things that the Soviets did that made no sense to do so but they did them anyway because they had a story to tell and they had to put the blame on someone and the Germans were the one to get the blame. The Soviets lied cheated and stole their way into the hearts of the world with their tale and they did a great job because I’ll Holohuxster s here on this site agree with them 100%.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 28, 2017 @ 12:14 pm

                • Jeff

                  Why would the Soviets waste their time trying to recreate a gas chamber in a building that it couldn’t be done when they had enough problems recreating the gas chamber at Auschwit Krems 1 it would make no sense they failed with that one do you think they were going to try to do it at the other ones. That’s why I believe they blew them up because that was the easiest thing to do.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 28, 2017 @ 10:58 am

              • “And of course Jim this simple discourse on here shows exactly why hoaxters will not debate rationally, under rules, at Forum on Codoh. They always want to abuse and round up on commenters of the revisionist persuasion and as shown here, are rude, condescending and arrogant. There is no proof that the Germans blew up the crematoria at Auschwitz especially as we know there was a ten day or so period after the Germans left and before the Russians properly entered and took the camp over.”

                Still waiting for you, Mr. B. Do you have balls or are you another gutless denier?

                Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — June 28, 2017 @ 12:17 pm

                • There is no proff that people were killed in homicidal gas chambers or whatever silly thing they claimed killed millions of Jews. But that is not stopping you from continuing your silly stories.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — June 28, 2017 @ 12:49 pm

          • blowing them up before leaving Auschwitz-Birkenau?

            No one can say for sure — why did the Germans attempt to destroy Wolfsschanze?: Als am 24. Januar 1945 die Rote Armee anrückte, wurden alle Objekte von der zurückweichenden Wehrmacht gesprengt. — using tons of explosives (“8 Tonnen Sprengstoff”) to blow up a bunch of empty concrete bunkers — re A-B, it could be they did it after hearing all the absurd lies the Russians told about Majdanek, which was captured more or less intact the summer before — maybe the Germans wanted to avoid a repeat of that nonsense/another Russian propaganda show — as is now understood, the Red Army no doubt murdered more German civilians than the Germans killed at Majdanek — they probably raped more German women too.

            Comment by eah — June 27, 2017 @ 11:14 am

          • Brycesdaddy wrote: “Then why did the Germans work so hard to conceal ordinary morgues and crematorium, blowing them up before leaving Auschwitz-Birkenau? ”

            Because they wanted to prevent the Soviets from repeating the crematorium-based psyop they had orchestrated after the capture of the Majdanek concentration camp. In the short run, their operation was a complete success: in early February 1945, the Soviet capture of Auschwitz-Birkenau was reported as briefly (10 lines at most) and discreetly (buried in the last pages of a few newspapers) as possible, without a single picture and much detail. What a contrast with the cartoonish media circus that followed the Soviet capture of Majdanek !! In the long run, it was not such a good idea since liars of the Jewish type are even better and more inspired when they can make up stories from nothing but their own imagination (i.e. without being bothered by the inconvenient physical world and its constraints).

            Comment by hermie — June 27, 2017 @ 8:04 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: