Scrapbookpages Blog

August 22, 2017

the reasons Himmler gave orders to end the systematic slaughter of the Jews in the fall of 1944

Filed under: Auschwitz, Germany, Holocaust — furtherglory @ 8:49 am

RuinsIIDark.jpg

My photo of the ruins at Auschwitz-Birkenau

I am commenting today on a news article which you can read in full at https://cruxnow.com/global-church/2017/08/21/secret-deal-author-hopes-vatican-archives-shed-light-efforts-end-holocaust/

Heinrich Himmler during World War II. (Archive photo)

Begin quote from the news article:

The author also hopes that the full opening of the Vatican archives from that period could shed more light on all the reasons Himmler gave orders to end the systematic slaughter of the Jews in the fall of 1944, many months before the Nazis surrendered to the Allies in May 1945. More specifically, eyewitnesses reported Himmler gave orders to blow up the gas chambers and crematoria of Auschwitz-Birkenau two months before Joseph Stalin’s Red Army stormed the camp gates in January 1945.

But Max Wallace, a Canadian historian, author and filmmaker, believes there is more to the story.

The author also hopes that the full opening of the Vatican archives from that period could shed more light on all the reasons Himmler gave orders to end the systematic slaughter of the Jews in the fall of 1944, many months before the Nazis surrendered to the Allies in May 1945. More specifically, eyewitnesses reported Himmler gave orders to blow up the gas chambers and crematoria of Auschwitz-Birkenau two months before Joseph Stalin’s Red Army stormed the camp gates in January 1945.

The reasons for Himmler’s directives “may very well rewrite the history of the Holocaust,” Wallace wrote in a new book, “In the Name of Humanity. The Secret Deal to End the Holocaust.” The author gave Catholic News Service an advance copy of the book, which is being released by Penguin/Random House Canada August 22 and worldwide in the spring of 2018.

The book is based on the insights of other Holocaust historians and more than 15 years of Wallace’s own research – sifting through thousands of documents in archives around the world, he told Catholic News Service in an interview in July.

End quote

I believe that it was the Soviets who blew up the gas chambers so that they could spread their false story about the Jews being gassed.

KIIFeb1945.jpg

The ruins of Krema II

Krema II at Auschwitz-Birkenau was the site of the largest mass murder in the history of mankind. It was here that over 500,000 Jews were gassed to death with Zyklon-B, an insecticide that was also used to disinfect clothing in the camp, according to Robert Jan Van Pelt, a noted Holocaust historian.

The old black and white photo above was taken shortly after Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviet Union on January 27, 1945. The photo at the top of the page shows the same view of the ruins of Krema II, taken in October 2005. The trees in the background are at the west end of the Auschwitz II camp, aka Birkenau.

 

52 Comments »

  1. @ Jim Rizoli:
    “Jeff, you miss the most important point of this ZB conversation….Show me how it worked?
    You honestly think that throwing these ZB pellets on a cold floor in a cold room is going to make the ZB work? LOL
    They say the killings went on for a few years which included in the winter.
    ZB has to be in a room of around 80 F to work properly. The colder the room the more humid the room the longer it takes to work.”

    Nope.

    “Hydrogen cyanide is a liquid at room temperature with an exceedingly high vapor pressure. In fact, its vapor pressure is more than high enough to kill. Some deniers have suggested at temperatures cold enough to freeze HCN that there would be no vapor or very little; they are wrong. The vapor pressure of HCN was measured for the first time in 1926 by Perry and Porter. [25] Their results are in close agreement with the accepted values as reported by DuPont. [26] They measured the vapor pressure of the liquid and the solid as a function of temperature. A plot of their results converted to ppmv is displayed below.

    Note that even at the lowest temperatures HCN has a vapor pressure far in excess of the rapidly lethal 300-ppmv level. On this scale, 300 ppmv is far too small to show: its height above the zero line would be one-fifth the width of a human hair.”

    “In the discussion above we cited sources that put the amount of Zyklon used in the gas chambers at between 5 and 20 g/m3. These values correspond to 4500 and 18,100 ppmv respectively. Inspection of illustration 1 of the Irmscher paper shows that about 10% of the Zyklon evaporates within a period of about 5 to 15 minutes even at the coldest temperatures he studied. Irmscher did his studies at temperatures ranging from -18°C and 15°C. The gas chambers are likely to have been much warmer than the warmest temperature he studied. Human body temperature, for example, is 37°C. Even at the cold temperatures studied by Irmscher, lethal concentrations would have been reached in a few minutes (450-1810 ppmv)! Besides showing that it is not unreasonable to expect Zyklon B to kill quickly, these results also demonstrate the assumptions made about concentration in the article “Leuchter, Rudolf, and the Iron Blues” were adequate. (See Appendix 1 of that article.)”

    Not a chemist, Jim. I’ll let one do the talking for me.

    http://www.phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/not-the-science/

    “They ( HoloHuxsters) which includes you and your brain dead friends, say it killed the people in 10-15 minutes?????”

    At higher concentrations, yes. Read the paper.

    “Impossible! ZB off gasses 10% per hour…..”

    Wrong. Read the paper.

    “so are you saying that they only used 10% of the product to kill all those people? Not reasonable!”

    Yes, it is. You don’t need as much to kill people.

    “The Germans would not of wasted 90% of an expensive product.”

    It was mass produced and commonly available.

    “Plus it wouldn’t be enough to kill them with.”

    Wrong.

    “There were no heaters found in the ruins, no fans no nothing, not even mounting brackets for where they would be put which would of had to be in the ceiling where they couldn’t be reached, but that goes out the window because the ceilings were very low, yet you expect us to believe thay had all that equipment there to get the job done properly.”

    Remember the Jews detailed to take apart the Kremas? What do you think they did?

    “Not a chance! This goes by the wayside of the 850,000 people suppossedly killed in Treblina with no trace of the bodies, or anything related to the killings. Poof all gone, yet the Holohuxsters to believe it.”

    WTF does Treblinka have to do with Auschwitz?

    “I’ve coverd all this before so I’m done.”

    OK.

    “Jeff, believe what you want to believe, it’s all nonsense, as you tend to push aside the most important article that shows the gas chamber story is a Hoax right from the beginning. Care to talk about that? You seem to have a hard time with the logistics of how things were done, or in your case NOT done.
    http://efp.org.uk/britains-rumour-factory-a-new-essay-on-the-origins-of-the-gas-chamber-story/

    Tell me where the Jews went.

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 24, 2017 @ 5:49 pm

    • Jeff

      You sometimes are a pain in the ass because you never answer the most important questions, like why they ( British) said the “gas” chambers were just a big rumor. If they are a myth then this discussion is useless.

      JR

      Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 26, 2017 @ 10:12 am

      • “Jeff

        You sometimes are a pain in the ass”

        Thank you. I strive to be that way.

        “because you never answer the most important questions,”

        Jim, I answer your questions. You simply are incapable of any sort of understanding.

        “like why they ( British) said the ”gas” chambers were just a big rumor.”

        WTF are you talking about?

        “If they are a myth then this discussion is useless.”

        What would be useful is if you made any sense whatsoever.

        Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 26, 2017 @ 8:42 pm

        • Jeff, I guess you forgot how to read…
          http://efp.org.uk/britains-rumour-factory-a-new-essay-on-the-origins-of-the-gas-chamber-story/
          You refuse to comment on this? Pretty straight forward.

          JR

          Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 26, 2017 @ 9:01 pm

          • “Jeff, I guess you forgot how to read…
            http://efp.org.uk/britains-rumour-factory-a-new-essay-on-the-origins-of-the-gas-chamber-story/
            You refuse to comment on this? Pretty straight forward.”

            What’s to comment? I actually read that some time ago.

            Jim, one person has doubts? In 1943? What of it?

            Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 26, 2017 @ 9:25 pm

            • Jeff

              You said “one person has doubts”……….how about millions have doubts but they can’t talk about it or be labeled a racist, Anti-Semitic, hater etc etc….When govts have to make laws that criminalize people for have differing opinions about a historical time period and what went on there I would think we have a problem don’t you think?
              When one religion controls the conversation of what can or cannot be discussed on that same topic, I think we have a problem here don’t you think. When people make it against the law to have open debate on a topic they must have something to hide.

              JR

              Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 26, 2017 @ 9:35 pm

    • Jude, there are no residues of the stable compound Cyanide makes with cement and plaster in the so called “gas chambers”.

      Two out of three chemical analyses prove this, the Poles used the wrong method. Germar Rudolph explains here:
      http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/02-tcoa.pdf

      There were no Gas chambers with Zyclon B as well as no gas chambers with CO. Your fellow tribesmen “brycedaddy” claimed that the bodies of the victims were black as a result of CO-poisoning.
      http://www.nazigassings.com/
      -There were no sausage made of Jews.

      -There were no soaps – retracted from Yad Vashem
      -There were no lampshades – retracted because of science of Chemistry
      -There were no shrinken heads – retracted because of science of Chemistry

      Nice try, but the Goyim know, that “when followers of Judaism move their lips, they lie.”
      The Goyim are not supposed to know that it is forbidden to save the Non-Jew from death
      http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2013/08/haredim-non-jews-and-human-life-678.html

      You come here with mosaic chutzpah handing out Jew financed “science” and think anybody here gives a fuck?
      You are a proven liar and you don’t have the credibility to present evidence. Nothing you present therefore matters.

      Again, why? Because you kept the criminality of your religion secret where deception against the Non-Jews is commanded so fuck off, Jude! 🙂
      You think you can ever recover from this:

      Denounce first the criminality of your religion to the world, and then you will be taken seriously,

      Your Holocaust narrative is so dead, even if it would have happened, nobody now believes it. Why?
      Because the Jew is a follower of a criminal religion who deflect criticism by pretending to be a race and have pretended to be innocent for so long time, and this can never be forgiven.

      It has ended, it is over, your credibility is dead and you cannot recover. And why cannot you recover?
      Because every time you try, we will just rub the criminality of your religion in your face, again and again and again, and never stop
      and thereby proving again and again that you cannot be trusted.

      So please continue so that I have a reason to respond again and again -help me bury you, if you enjoy it as much as I do 🙂

      Comment by Lasse Karagiannis (@Amalek_) — August 26, 2017 @ 10:19 am

      • Lasse

        Thanks for the backing up, it’s hard to believe that people fall for the Holohoax narrative.
        No one I have met so far has explained to me how they did it.
        They just parrot all the other HoloHuxsters and say it happened because it happened.
        Like I’m going to believe that B/S…This could all be put to bed pretty quickly if they just recreate the account the way they say it happened…..guess what they won’t do it because they know they can’t do it. Go to Krema 1 throw some ZB pellets on the floor take some readings and see what you come up with…..We revisionist will even do it for you….NOPE! Not going to happen!
        If they can recreate the JFK assassination down to the latest detail (wrongly) I believe but least they tried….. I’m sure they could get on the roof and throw some ZB pellets through the roof and see what happens.

        The HoloHoax didn’t happen because …..it didn’t happen.

        JR

        Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 26, 2017 @ 2:16 pm

        • Nothing Jim, thank YOU for your effort. We must understand that the Jews do not care for the truth, they are fighting no holds barred where THE TRUTH DOES NOT MATTER.
          The only reason they are here pretending to be goyim is to defend Israel, because they know that the only thing that keeps Israel from being smashed by sanctions because of their almost weekly killings of Non-Jewish Palestinian civilians, their constant violations of international law, is their status of being supreme victims, which is the only reason why they so furiously defend “the Holocaust TM”.
          http://pchrgaza.org/en/?cat=43

          It is not about getting free reparations. It is for Israel and only for Israel. Scamming the Goyim is just extra bonus, but NOT the main issue. We have to understand this.

          Presenting proof over and over again, is of no use because they are only here to muddy the waters FOR OTHERS who haven’t studied their hoax.
          For everything you present, they will present a “research paper” refuting the presented evidence.
          They know that we know, but they pretend they believe in their hoax, which their hasbara agents don’t, because these people are not stupid. They are pretending. We have to understand this.
          They are here to buy time for Israel, time to establish more facts on the ground for Israel.

          Their strength is the incredible criminality of their religion which commands them to treat the Non-Jew is a lower species -one doesn’t have to tell the Non-Jew the truth because he is just an animal in human shape.
          http://www.unz.com/ishamir/are-non-jews-human/

          This is why the Goyim still give credibility to the stories invented by the Jews, because he cannot imagine that such incredible criminality is even possible. He cannot even imagine that people would have the audacity to lie such big, and this was what Hitler was referring to in Mein Kampf regarding Jews, but the Jews have attributed the tactic to him!!!!!
          For sure, the Goyim thinks, that a Jew would warn him if he had brethren who were strict mitzvoth observing and would not save the child of a Non-Jew from death.
          We see here that the alleged humanist organized Jewry never reveal anything, and that the few Jewish humanists who whistle blow the criminality of Judaism are immediately frozen out and treated as traitors.
          Just read the Wikipedia page of the late Prof. Israel Shahak, see how they denounced Prof. Noah Feldman for his article about Judaism, see how the Jews responded to documentary filmmaker Menachem Daum when he complained about the fact that Judaism forbids acts out of compassion for the Non-Jews -they shamed him for it!!
          For links see:
          https://direktdemokratihalmstad.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/judaism-has-declared-war-on-humanity-proof/
          Only when the goy finds out about the criminality of Judaism he is able to defend himself against the satan worshippers, and immediately distrust their lies.
          This is why presenting evidence to the brainwashed goy has so little effect, because he cannot imagine people telling such big lies. Only when you talk to the reptile part of their brain can they wake up – “Hey, the Jews are not allowed to save your child from death and they keep it a secret and obfuscate the truth about their religion”,-only then will the goy wake up, because then he is offended personally.

          The Jews are damaged spiritually, and it comes from having celebrated massacres of Non-jewish women and children during Purim from childhood, eating their enemy symbolically (Haman’s ears), celebrating massacres of Non-Jewish children on Pesach.
          They celebrate massacres of innocent people! They celebrate that God KILLS other people for THEM, and only for them.
          These things fucks up their souls,
          There are very few people who can escape this damage and this is why they have so few whistle blowers. So yes, it is true that the Jews are victims -but only victims of being brought up with a criminal religion.

          We must stop thinking that people who are presented solid information time and time again, are doing it to learn something.
          They are only here to prevent the diffusion of the truth, and they do it by presenting their “research” which they KNOW is baloney.
          They don’t do it for the money, they do it for Israel and for Israel only, and to them we are a different species.

          Comment by Lasse Karagiannis (@Amalek_) — August 27, 2017 @ 1:47 am

      • “So please continue so that I have a reason to respond again and again -help me bury you, if you enjoy it as much as I do 🙂”

        I actually had a much longer comment on this but when I hit “post comment” it didn’t save. I’m not going to type all of that again.

        Suffice to say, leaving behind all the antisemitic bibble-babble common amongst Hitler-worshipping, Hitler-youth molesting deniers, I still say you are dumber than soup and I frankly give a fuck all about the following:
        Shrunken heads
        Jewish sausages
        Germar Rudolf
        Jewish soap
        And whatever else your mental masturbation leaked onto the computer screen.

        Look, I’ll extend the same invitation I always extend to all the deniers I meet on-line:

        http://www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39

        If you think you have the 🏀S, register, login and give your proof. My only request is that you leave the racist horseshit behind you, it just makes you look moronic and even more of a low-life piece of shit than I already know you to be. I post as Jeffk 1970, you can look at what I’ve posted and reply or open threads of your own. Again, leave the antisemitic bibble-babble and save it for other low lives that post at Stormfront or CODOH, it has nothing to do with the history we are talking about.

        Oh, BTW, I’m Czech-Irish and was raised as a Roman Catholic so I don’t know what “tribe” you are talking about.

        Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 26, 2017 @ 9:36 pm

        • Yeah, sure Jude, you are a “race” and I am a “racist”. Please explain to me which “race” is it that I am “racist” against?
          Is it the black Jews, the blonde Jews, the South East Asian Jews, is it the Peruvian Indian Converts Jews?
          https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/aug/07/israel1
          Please explain, Jude which race it is that you are…..

          You are a criminal religion, which hides behind the race card, but you are exposed as criminals and there is nowhere to hide, and you have none credibility whatsoever.
          Remember, the Goy is not supposed to find out, why he cannot be saved from death.
          http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2013/08/haredim-non-jews-and-human-life-678.html
          This is why everything you present is worth nothing….

          The only way your speak about the Holocaust can be taken into account is if you
          – Tell the world the truth about Judaism, which will result in that your accusation of people for antishemitism will forever silence, because your persecution will be blamed on the criminality of your religion.

          What then will happen, is the very thing you trying to deflect by talking about your Holohoax TM, and that is sanctions on the racist apartheid state of Israhell.

          When that happens there will be no point for you defending your Holohoax, because you will have lost all incentives to do it.

          Comment by Lasse Karagiannis (@Amalek_) — August 27, 2017 @ 12:41 am

          • @Lasse Karagiannis:
            “Yeah, sure Jude,”

            Are you incapable of basic comprehension? I’ve told you repeatedly that I am not Jewish. Not that it would matter if I was.

            “you are a “race”

            Being a Czech-Irish Roman Catholic is a race? Wow, did not know that.
            Technically I’m now an atheist.
            BTW, I don’t believe in separate human “races.” I prefer ethnic groups or identities, that is more accurate.

            “and I am a “racist”. ”

            Read:
            Dumbass. All racists are essentially dumbasses.

            “Please explain to me which “race” is it that I am “racist” against?
            Is it the black Jews, the blonde Jews, the South East Asian Jews, is it the Peruvian Indian Converts Jews?
            https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/aug/07/israel1
            Please explain, Jude which race it is that you are…..”

            I really don’t give a fuck. The fact that Jews stretch across many ethnic identities shatters the illusion of races.

            “You are a criminal religion, which hides behind the race card,”

            Really? Roman Catholicism is a criminal religion?

            I’m just going to snip off the irrelevant raving. There, that’s better.

            “The only way your speak about the Holocaust can be taken into account is if you
            – Tell the world the truth about Judaism, which will result in that your accusation of people for antishemitism will forever silence, because your persecution will be blamed on the criminality of your religion.”

            I really don’t follow. You also misspelled “antisemitism.” No “h.”

            “What then will happen, is the very thing you trying to deflect by talking about your Holohoax TM, and that is sanctions on the racist apartheid state of Israhell.”

            You misspelled “Israel.”

            “When that happens there will be no point for you defending your Holohoax, because you will have lost all incentives to do it.”

            None of this answers my basic question:

            Do you have the balls to join Skeptics or not?

            Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 27, 2017 @ 11:18 am

            • Jeff

              I’m making a bet if someone from here joins skeptics I’ll give them a week there before you are kicked off. You would NEVER be able to say the thing here there. So that should tell you something.
              All the people there are backslappers to the Holohoax nonsense, if you disagree with them they will chew you up spit you off the list. And that is them being nice to you….LOL Any takers?
              The skeptic site is the Antifah of all list. Jeff must be here recruiting, because most open minded freethinking people would stay away from the site.

              JR

              Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 27, 2017 @ 11:40 am

              • @Jim Rizoli:
                “I’m making a bet if someone from here joins skeptics I’ll give them a week there before you are kicked off. You would NEVER be able to say the thing here there. So that should tell you something.”

                What it tells you is that all forums have rules, Jim. Even CODOH and RODOH, two denier forums, have rules. I’ve seen Fritz Berg get suspended due to blatant antisemitic comments on RODOH, same with other deniers. That’s the way it is.

                “All the people there are backslappers to the Holohoax nonsense, if you disagree with them they will chew you up spit you off the list.”

                Jim, what have I told you? Why is this so hard to comprehend?
                Deniers can post on Skeptics. Several have…for years. The problem is that as more and more people with real knowledge joined they became intimidated and stop posting because they realized they no longer had an audience they could bullshit with the four million dead at Auschwitz. That’s reality. I’ll give you credit, you had the balls to join, your problem is that you couldn’t follow a few simple rules. All forums have them.

                “And that is them being nice to you….LOL Any takers?”

                No, the deniers that post here lack balls so they won’t join.

                “The skeptic site is the Antifah of all list.”

                Actually I oppose the Antifah movement because I don’t think it makes any sense to fight violence with violence. Most of the people that post there agree.

                “Jeff must be here recruiting,”

                I’m not an “Antifah,” Jim.

                “because most open minded freethinking people would stay away from the site.”

                No, they simply lack the balls.

                Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 27, 2017 @ 3:00 pm

                • If you get on that site eventually they will cut off your balls

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 27, 2017 @ 3:17 pm

                • “If you get on that site eventually they will cut off your balls”

                  Stop whining.

                  Besides, Lasse decided he needed to go look for his balls and is declining to join.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 30, 2017 @ 11:28 am

                • A
                  Where did the Jews go?

                  From The six million Swindle by Austin J App page 5 confirming human events Rabbi Benjamin Schultz chairman of the Jewish League of Hamburg of September 25th 1954 declared before our Congress that during the second world war 3,390,000 Jews on Soviet territory disappeared Without a Trace he maintained this massacre has been purposely kept secret so as not to embarrass the Soviet Union.

                  Hopefully you can understand with this comment that a lot of Jews died out of German control.

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 30, 2017 @ 10:57 am

                • “From The six million Swindle by Austin J App page 5 confirming human events Rabbi Benjamin Schultz chairman of the Jewish League of Hamburg of September 25th 1954 declared before our Congress that during the second world war 3,390,000 Jews on Soviet territory disappeared Without a Trace he maintained this massacre has been purposely kept secret so as not to embarrass the Soviet Union.”

                  LOL, Jim, the official policy of the USSR was to not “divide the dead” because many Soviet citizens participated in the massacre of Soviet and foreign Jews. That was what embarrassed them.

                  Also, we are talking about the disappearance of Polish, Hungarian and Western Jews. WTF happened to them, Jim?

                  “Hopefully you can understand with this comment that a lot of Jews died out of German control.”

                  Sure. I have no doubt that Soviet Jews died outside of German control. The Soviets deported hundreds of thousands of Polish Jews after they refused Soviet passports. Also, many Jews fled eastwards in the the USSR after the Germans invaded. Undoubtedly many of them got away and subsequently died due to internal conditions during the war or died after conscription.

                  The fact remains that deniers cannot adequately explain what happened to the Jews transited to the Reinhard Camps, Chelmno or the majority of the Jews sent to Auschwitz.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 30, 2017 @ 11:36 am

        • Jeff

          You might want to let people know that the Skeptic site is one of the most restricted debating sites on the planet.
          The only topic they are not skeptical about is the Holohoax….they believe it lock stock and barrel.
          They don’t believe in the saying there are two sides of every story. They believe that there is only one side the lying Jew side.

          So if you want to waste your time with a bunch of pretty sick 1984 controlled people that won’t let you post there unless you follow their many many restrictive debating rules that complain, complain, complain, about what you say and who you quote from and how you present it that’s the site for you. When you step put of line they are more than happy to throw you off the site. Again pretty sick people to say the least.
          These are the people that will be laughing wildly when they round us HoloHoax truthers up and throw us in jail.

          In fact they will be the ones that will ask for the death penalty.
          The skeptic site is NOT a discussion site it’s a rabbit trap that tries to snare you and force you into submission into believing their crap and when you expose them for their off the wall lies they all jump on you like a pig in garbage.
          It’s a site definitely run by the Jews or some clandestine group that is tracking “Holohoax Deniers” like us to keeps tabs on who we are.
          I’ve never ever seen a web discussion site thats asks for a license for identification but the skeptics site did.
          FG’s site here is the only site that is not made up of psychos and the discussion is open and fair. Most of the HoloHunxsters that have come here come here to rile things up but most of them have left with their tails between their legs except Jeff (Byrcesdaddy) For some reason he’s still here hanging on with his HoloHoax nonsense. I’ve actually grown to like him but will not put up with his shit. I don’t think he’s one of the psychos that would love to see us jailed but then again who knows.
          So to sum it up if you want to get abused by some real nutsos the skeptics site is the place to be.

          JR

          Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 27, 2017 @ 6:54 am

          • @Jim Rizoli:
            “Jeff

            You might want to let people know that the Skeptic site is one of the most restricted debating sites on the planet.
            The only topic they are not skeptical about is the Holohoax….they believe it lock stock and barrel.
            They don’t believe in the saying there are two sides of every story. They believe that there is only one side the lying Jew side.”

            Jim, first of all, stop trying to discourage people from joining. It’s annoying, just because you couldn’t follow a few simple rules doesn’t mean others can’t.

            Second, there are deniers that have posted there for years and were never banned. They’ve simply dropped off the board as the knowledge base improved to the point where they realized they could no longer hack it. It’s that simple.

            So, Jim, knock it off. You need to get over it. You couldn’t follow a few simple rules after being warned.

            Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 27, 2017 @ 11:24 am

  2. Is it even necessary to make it clear that there is no reliable evidence of the existence of such an order? Is it necessary to say that, as usually, the state-sponsored Zionist storytellers aka academic historians must comically lower their evidentiary standard to that of bigfoot hunters if they are to prove this one too?

    http://codoh.com/library/document/958/

    Comment by hermie — August 22, 2017 @ 4:11 pm

  3. Furtherglory wrote: “I believe that it was the Soviets who blew up the gas chambers so that they could spread their false story about the Jews being gassed.”

    Very unlikely. If they had done such a thing, they wouldn’t have located their fictitious gas chambers in Monowitz (“in the eastern part of the camp”) and claimed that these had been “restructured, even little turrets and other architectural embellishments were added so that they would look like innocent garages” in their first ‘report’ on Auschwitz after their capture of that area (The Factory of Death at Auschwitz, by Boris Polevoi, [organ of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union] Pravda, February 2, 1945*). That’s how the Nazis had allegedly tried to conceal their Auschwitz gas chambers in the first version of the Soviet narrative about that camp. The paragraph with the “restructured” gas chambers supposed to “look like innocent garages” began with the sentence: “Last year, when the Red Army revealed to the world the terrible and abominable secrets of Majdanek, the Germans in Auschwitz began to wipe out the traces of their crimes.” The story survived for some time and the Soviets even had SS Judge Konrad Morgen testify about the Monowitz gas chambers at the Nuremberg mock trials as late as August 1946. The story of gas chambers at Birkenau was initially the Zionist narrative (and therefore also the American and British narrative), not the Soviet one. Only the triumph of the Zionist narrative finally prevented the Soviets from building at Monowitz a fraudulent gas chamber like the ones they built in Sachsenhausen (https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/muslim-refugees-in-germany-try-to-deal-with-germanys-past/#comment-82433) and Auschwitz 1 after the war.

    * http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/Pravda020245.html#4


    https://postimg.org/image/exo9s2zvf/

    Comment by hermie — August 22, 2017 @ 2:35 pm

    • Since I can’t speak French I really don’t know what Vincent said in that video and David Irving is not an expert and what happened in those camps a lot of times he just parrots what’s already been said with no proof just goes along with the crowd.

      JR

      Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 22, 2017 @ 2:53 pm

      • Jim Rizoli wrote: “Since I can’t speak French I really don’t know what Vincent said in that video”

        The video is subtitled in English, Jim. Click on the right icon at the bottom of it. A video that is really worth watching. Don’t miss it…

        Jim Rizoli wrote: “David Irving is not an expert and what happened in those camps”

        Irrelevant. You don’t need to be an expert on concentration camps to publish a translation of the 1st Soviet report about Auschwitz after the capture of that camp.

        Comment by hermie — August 22, 2017 @ 3:22 pm

      • Did you finally watch Reynouard’s subtitled video, Jim?

        Comment by hermie — August 24, 2017 @ 2:56 am

        • No answer? Good idea. Don’t waste your precious time answering my questions or watching a video in which you might learn something interesting.

          Comment by hermie — August 26, 2017 @ 7:57 am

          • Hermie

            Can you send me that video of Vincent again, I use several computers and sometimes miss posts?
            I’m not avoiding your post just kinda busy doing things. I believe the topic was who blew up the “gas ” chamber building.

            JR

            Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 26, 2017 @ 10:09 am

            • Jim Rizoli wrote: “Can you send me that video of Vincent again”

              Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-xdZ0HyFo

              Comment by hermie — August 26, 2017 @ 6:02 pm

              • Hermie

                Thanks for sending the link to Vincent’s video, it was a very well done video to prove that there were no holes in the roof of the so called morgues ( homicidal gas chambers) that the HoloHuxsters believe where ZB gas pellets were thrown into to kill hundreds of thousands of people.
                You are right. Vincent does say the Germans dynamited the crematoria. He has a right to his opinion. Just to let you know in my conversations with Fred Leuchter he feels the same way as Vincent. But here is where I have a problem. The crematoria were NOT the “gas” chambers. Unless I missed it he didn’t say the Germans dynamited the Morgues, (so called gas chambers). The crematoria are not the issue here, there were several that survived here and there. The morgues mislabeled “gas chambers” that’s another story.
                Now as devils advocate could it be possible that the Germans dynamited the crematoria that were located on ground level and not the underground morgues, so called “gas chambers”? I’m just throwing that out there. I personally don’t believe the Germans dynamited anything, why would they, they were in a hurry to get the hell out of dodge.

                This is for sure it really doesn’t matter who did what here because the story being told is still based on lies. Does it really matter who did what?
                The Jews are always going to say the morgues were the gas chambers no matter what the truth is, that’s the real issue.
                What really throws a monkey wrench into the matter is no matter who did what and what was what according to the HoloHuxsters, the homicidal gas chamber story and all the B/S of people being killed with ZB gas, is a lie. I believe we have already established that fact with the article on the British rumor mill of there even being homicidal gas chambers in the first place. Why waste time on something that didn’t even exist. It makes NO sense. When I have a HoloHuxster that wants to get into the homicidal gas chamber topic I just cut to the chase and show them the link below. I have NO patience with knuckleheads that want to believe something that didn’t happen. It just will become a circular reasoning discussion that goes around and round.

                This is all you have to know …..case closed!
                http://efp.org.uk/britains-rumour-factory-a-new-essay-on-the-origins-of-the-gas-chamber-story/

                JR

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 26, 2017 @ 7:36 pm

                • Jim Rizoli wrote: ” The crematoria are not the issue here […]. The morgues mislabeled “gas chambers” that’s another story.”

                  Himmler himself failed to grasp such a nuance. During an interview he had with an official of the World Jewish Congress in the spring of 1945, Himmler visibly had a hard time trying to understand why the Allies wanted to hang him for having built crematoria in order to keep epidemics under control. He was patently unaware of the fact that the Zionist-Allied propagandists had turned his sanitation crematoria into industrial slaughter houses through the magic of atrocity propaganda.

                  Jim Rizoli wrote: ” I personally don’t believe the Germans dynamited anything, why would they, they were in a hurry to get the hell out of dodge.”

                  Because they wanted to deprive the Soviet [and Western] propagandists of great food for hateful atrocity propaganda against the Reich and the German people in general. The operation was a great success, as vastly demonstrated by the huge gap between the Halloween-ish Soviet-Allied atrocity propaganda after the Soviet capture of Majdanek (August 1944 – April 1945) and the very sober & brief Soviet-Allied atrocity propaganda after the Soviet capture of Auschwitz (February 1945).

                  Jim Rizoli wrote: “Why waste time on something that didn’t even exist. It makes NO sense.”

                  Isn’t it what most of Holocaust revisionism is about???

                  Comment by hermie — August 27, 2017 @ 7:05 am

                • Hermie

                  I’m still open to all sides of the issue here….

                  Why you say the buldings were bombed by the Germans
                  “Because they wanted to deprive the Soviet [and Western] propagandists of great food for hateful atrocity propaganda against the Reich and the German people in general”

                  I think they already had enough of “hateful atrocity propaganda” that was used against them this one last point wasn’t going to make them look any better.
                  Lets say as I believe the fleeing Germans didn’t bomb the buildings do you think the hate against the Germans would of lessened?

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 27, 2017 @ 8:31 am

                • Jim Rizoli wrote: “I think they already had enough of “hateful atrocity propaganda” that was used against them this one last point wasn’t going to make them look any better. Lets say as I believe the fleeing Germans didn’t bomb the buildings do you think the hate against the Germans would of lessened?”

                  I don’t know if it would have lessened, but I know that it would not have increased. The Soviet propagandists used to make and display signs stating things such as “Soldiers! Majdanek does not forgive! Avenge it without mercy!” (as shown in a pic I posted in a previous comment on this page and in Reynouard’s video above) in order to arouse and outrage their troops of brutal mass rapists and mass murderers. You can search and view a few pics of German civilians savagely gang-raped and slaughtered by the Red Army at that time if you need further confirmation of the German need for the demolition of the Birkenau crematoria and of anything usable for the Soviet incitement against the Germans.

                  Comment by hermie — August 27, 2017 @ 8:54 am

    • In order to assess the great success of the German ‘anti-Soviet-atrocity-propaganda’ operation at Auschwitz (i.e. the demolition of the Birkenau crematoria), it is necessary to see the remarkably brief Western “reports” of late January and early February 1945 about the Soviet capture of Auschwitz (see the pics below). In most “reports,” the gas chambers were not even mentioned (while the electric conveyor belt was) ! And there were no appalling pics of crematory ovens, charred corpses and piles of ashes. What a striking contrast with the Soviet and Western atrocity propaganda after the Soviet capture of Majdanek in July 1944 !! A very successful operation ! German efficiency at its best…

      Comment by hermie — August 22, 2017 @ 3:13 pm

  4. This is just another attempt of the pro Holo Hoax Lobby to try to correct a problem they can’t seem to negotiate which is how those buildings came down so they have to make it look like the Germans brought the buildings down because they were trying to cover up something bad that was happening there when the reality is those buildings that they said we’re use for homicidal gas Chambers were most likely brought down by the Soviets because they could not let them stand because people would see that those buildings were morgues and not homicidal gas Chambers nice try Jews.
    Just another attempt to blame the Germans for something that didn’t happen by them anyway.

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 22, 2017 @ 11:52 am

    • You wrote: “…those buildings that they said we’re use for homicidal gas Chambers were most likely brought down by the Soviets because they could not let them stand because people would see that those buildings were morgues and not homicidal gas Chambers nice try Jews.”

      There were buildings that were not brought down. I have photos of these buildings on this page of my website:
      http://www.scrapbookpages.com/CzechRepublic/Theresienstadt/TheresienstadtGhetto/GhettoTour/Tour11.html

      Comment by furtherglory — August 22, 2017 @ 1:57 pm

    • Except that the Germans detailed Jewish work crews to start destroying those Kremas in December, Jim:

      “Carlo Mattogno quotes a German document from December 8, 1944 about 100 prisoners being requested for demolition work on a crematorium at Birkenau:

      on the 8th, the head of the Zentralbauleitung (Central Construction Office, Auschwitz) , SS-Obersturmführer Werner Jothann, requested Abteilung IIIa (prisoner labor employment) for the immediate assignment of 100 prisoners for the demolition work “at the crematorium [in] Camp II” (beim Krematorium Lager II) 258, undoubtedly Crematorium II.

      258. RGVA (Russian State War Archive, Moscow), 502-1-67, p. 227.”

      I’m quoting the BROI on this, he’s quoting Mattogno.

      https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?p=62801&sid=a15cd51ff2e4d86faf1a7524b3524a66#p62801

      So, the Germans started working on destroying the Kremas (those left, anyway) in December of 1944.

      The only one left somewhat intact was Krema I, the Germans converted it into an air raid shelter in 1944.

      Naturally, if you want to provide proof (not your strong suit, we both know that) that the Soviets destroyed the Kremas you can do so anytime you like.

      Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 22, 2017 @ 2:24 pm

      • Jeff like I’m going to believe anything that the Soviets have to offer. Let’s not forget the Soviets were the ones that said four million people were killed in Auschwitz and now you expect me to believe that they say that the Germans destroyed those buildings you have to think I’m crazy to believe stuff like that.

        Anything from the Soviets is a lie there’s nothing that they said was true they lied about everything so don’t give me this b******* about the Soviets and the things that they said I don’t buy it. They are last persons I would trust with any facts. And by the way the Soviets had all the archives documents about what happened in these camps and they released 90,000 or so of them so that people could look at them but they didn’t release them all have you ever wondered why because what they said in them probably backed up the revisionist and they don’t want people to see them.

        If the Soviets had information that was going to make the Germans look worse don’t you think they would have let people see them but no they have kept them hidden. They obviously must say something the the one that they are pushing on us now.
        How can you even believe a group of people that’s all they have done for the last 75 years is lie but that’s your prerogative you can believe what you want you still believe that millions of people were killed with bug spray… not much more to say about your belief system.

        JR

        Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 22, 2017 @ 2:46 pm

        • @Jim Rizoli:
          “Jeff like I’m going to believe anything that the Soviets have to offer.”

          Apparently the noted denier Mattogno judged the document authentic enough to include in his book, Jim.

          “Let’s not forget the Soviets were the ones that said four million people were killed in Auschwitz”

          At least you didn’t say “Jews,” Jim. That’s progress.

          “and now you expect me to believe that they say that the Germans destroyed those buildings you have to think I’m crazy to believe stuff like that.”

          Why wouldn’t they destroy them, Jim? Even if nothing bad ever happened in them they look ominous with the ovens.

          OTOH, why would the Soviets destroy them? They could simply alter them into anything they liked.

          “Anything from the Soviets is a lie there’s nothing that they said was true they lied about everything so don’t give me this b******* about the Soviets and the things that they said I don’t buy it.”

          They didn’t say it, Jim. It was a German document that Mattogno decided to use.

          “They are last persons I would trust with any facts. And by the way the Soviets had all the archives documents about what happened in these camps and they released 90,000 or so of them so that people could look at them but they didn’t release them all have you ever wondered why because what they said in them probably backed up the revisionist and they don’t want people to see them.”

          Why bother to release anything if that was the case?
          Why give access to people like Mattogno?

          “If the Soviets had information that was going to make the Germans look worse don’t you think they would have let people see them but no they have kept them hidden. They obviously must say something the the one that they are pushing on us now.”

          It’s also possible that a lot of the documents might make them look worse.

          “How can you even believe a group of people that’s all they have done for the last 75 years is lie but that’s your prerogative you can believe what you want you still believe that millions of people were killed with bug spray… not much more to say about your belief system.”

          Sigh. ZB wasn’t bug spray, Jim.

          Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 24, 2017 @ 9:00 am

          • Even though this article is from Jew media it still says ZB was a bug spray.
            There is NO getting around it. Even Van Pelt said that 95% of the ZB being used in the camps was for fumigation.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

            JR

            Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 24, 2017 @ 9:27 am

            • @Jim Rizoli:
              “Even though this article is from Jew media it still says ZB was a bug spray.
              There is NO getting around it. Even Van Pelt said that 95% of the ZB being used in the camps was for fumigation.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

              It really is astounding…….

              Jim, pesticides are dangerous, are you saying they aren’t? Also, it wasn’t “sprayed,” ZB is released upon contact with the air.

              It takes more cyanide to kill bugs than to kill humans so it makes sense that a large percentage was used to fumigate clothes and buildings. It takes longer to kill bugs because of their simpler respiratory systems. You also need to destroy the eggs that they lay, this is why fumigation takes longer.

              Humans are easier to kill because our advanced respiratory systems carry toxins more efficiently. Also, we don’t lay eggs (you do know that, right?) so there is no need to continue exposing humans after they are dead.

              Any questions, Jim? ZB is a trade name for a pesticide, the killing agent is hydrogen cyanide. The hydrogen cyanide is adsorped into a stabilizer like Diatomaceous earth so that it can stored and shipped. It releases upon contact with air, it is not sprayed like Raid.

              Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 24, 2017 @ 10:25 am

              • Jeff, you miss the most important point of this ZB conversation….Show me how it worked?
                You honestly think that throwing these ZB pellets on a cold floor in a cold room is going to make the ZB work? LOL
                They say the killings went on for a few years which included in the winter.
                ZB has to be in a room of around 80 F to work properly. The colder the room the more humid the room the longer it takes to work.
                They ( HoloHuxsters) which includes you and your brain dead friends, say it killed the people in 10-15 minutes????? Impossible! ZB off gasses 10% per hour…..so are you saying that they only used 10% of the product to kill all those people? Not reasonable!

                The Germans would not of wasted 90% of an expensive product. Plus it wouldn’t be enough to kill them with.
                There were no heaters found in the ruins, no fans no nothing, not even mounting brackets for where they would be put which would of had to be in the ceiling where they couldn’t be reached, but that goes out the window because the ceilings were very low, yet you expect us to believe thay had all that equipment there to get the job done properly. Not a chance! This goes by the wayside of the 850,000 people suppossedly killed in Treblina with no trace of the bodies, or anything related to the killings. Poof all gone, yet the Holohuxsters to believe it.
                I’ve coverd all this before so I’m done.

                Jeff, believe what you want to believe, it’s all nonsense, as you tend to push aside the most important article that shows the gas chamber story is a Hoax right from the beginning. Care to talk about that? You seem to have a hard time with the logistics of how things were done, or in your case NOT done.
                http://efp.org.uk/britains-rumour-factory-a-new-essay-on-the-origins-of-the-gas-chamber-story/

                JR

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 24, 2017 @ 12:37 pm

      • So the Germans destroyed the cremas, that is not proof of an attempt to hide nefarious activities.
        Nobody who finds out what the Jews have hidden to this day,will ever believe a single word from a Jew:

        and now we find out from the rabbis who think the Moshiach is so imminent that the Non-Jews don’t stand a chance:

        The conclusion every Non-Jew draws is: “When a Jew moves his lips, he lies”.

        The technical scientific consensus among people who dare to check the Jew, is that no gassings where possible, the cremation rate was not possible.

        What we have is bribed scholars and tortured high level nazis at Nuremberg. Testimony from Judge Wennerstrom
        Pages 92-93
        http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/PJ_40.pdf

        The more people find out about the incredible criminality of Judaism, the less amount of people believe will believe in the criminal Holohoax lies.

        Trust a Jew who didn’t warn me about Judaism forbidding the saving of my child from death?
        “Go and f-ck yourself”, is the answer from any Non-Jew, or
        “WHHHHYYYYYYYY didn’t they at least try!?!?!?!, Hitler a traitor to the Non-Jews. Can never forgive the nazis for not doing what the Jews plan to do to us”

        Comment by Lasse Karagiannis (@Amalek_) — August 22, 2017 @ 3:08 pm

        • @ Lasse Karagiannis:

          Wow, you are very typical of Twitter deniers. Dumb as soup.

          Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 24, 2017 @ 10:27 am

          • We didn’t know that saving the Non-Jew from death is forbidden, that the Non-Jew should not know anything about it….

            If we knew we never would have believed in your Holocaust, but we didn’t know you were such criminals, so we believed and we cried and hated the “nazis”.

            We didn’t know that the very climax of Judaism is the Holocaust of the Non-jews who refuse inferiority under Jewish supremacy, because you lied to us.

            Now you want us to continue believing your lies Jude?!?! ACHTUNG JUDE!!!!!

            When you move your lips, Jude, you lie! You are indeed as Schopenhauer said “the master of liars”

            Complain now about “antisemitsm” , “BryceDaddy”, and I will ask you if you insinuate that I am a racist, whereafter I will ask you “Which race is it, Jude? – The black Jews, the South East Asian Jews, the blonde Jews?”

            “Antisemitsm” day in and day out, you cry “antisemitsm” and claiming innocent victimhood, while cashing in and deflecting sanctions on your apartheid state.

            You are nothing but a criminal religion -pretending to be a race….Forbidden to save a Non-Jew but pretend you cannot, when the Non-Jew asks, then claim victimhood…so fuckin incredible criminal that it is mind blowing….Filthy Jude!

            The Holocaust didn’t happen, but suppose it happened: Is your claim that it was wrong and we Non-Jews should be sorry, because the Non-Jews did it before your Holocaust of them?
            It was wrong because Juden are supposed to Holocaust the Non-Jews and not the other way around, correct? Is this why you are here? Should we be sorry?

            Listen to me Jude, when 7 billion Goyim find out about your criminal religion, there will be no circumcised left on this earth, it will not matter to humanity if you are a circumcised Non-Jew, you are collateral damage. Humanity does not care when she defends herself.

            Your rabbis and your elite know this, hence your prophecies about the extermination of the Non-Jews, because you know that when Goyim finds out about who you really, then you are killed off without hesitation.

            Trying to prevent this, is what your elite are up to. Dr. Paul Craig Roberts names you in the second article.
            http://www.truthandaction.org/reganomics-creator-us-plans-nuclear-first-strike-russia-china/
            http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/04/27/washington-plans-nuke-russia-china/
            http://www.sinopolitico.com/2017/07/27/how-information-is-controlled-by-washington-israel-and-trolls-leading-to-our-destruction/

            Enemies of humanity! Enemies of humanity! Enemies of humanity!

            Comment by Lasse Karagiannis (@Amalek_) — August 24, 2017 @ 12:17 pm

            • Comment by hermie — August 24, 2017 @ 3:51 pm

            • @ Lasse Karagiannis

              I’m not Jewish. All that antisemitic bibble babble means crap all to me.

              It might behove you to take your medication, wrap yourself in a blanket and take a nap.

              Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 24, 2017 @ 5:19 pm

          • You wrote:”you are very typical of Twitter deniers.”
            What is a “Twitter denier”? Are Holocaust deniers now tweeting?

            Comment by furtherglory — August 24, 2017 @ 3:55 pm

            • @Furtherglory:

              “You wrote:”you are very typical of Twitter deniers.”
              What is a “Twitter denier”? Are Holocaust deniers now tweeting?”

              Yes. As I said, they are dumber than soup. If at all possible they are dumber than YouTube deniers.

              I joined Twitter and immediately got flooded with deniers.

              Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 24, 2017 @ 5:21 pm

      • 100 prisoners for the demolition work

        Yeah, right — the Germans weren’t capable of blowing up one of those without the help of 100 Jews — who were then ‘death-marched’ north to Wolfsschanze, to help with the “demolition” there.

        “LOL”

        You are such a fucking retard — you unquestioningly believe the most ridiculous bullshit.

        It doesn’t really matter who destroyed those structures; after the shitshow the Russians put on at Majdanek, it makes more sense that the Germans would do it, ie to avoid a repeat of that at Auschwitz — what does matter re them is that there is no convincing proof of criminal intent or activity there.

        Comment by eah — August 23, 2017 @ 4:31 am

        • The whole point of this discussion is it really doesn’t make any difference who blew the buildings up the fact that the buildings are gone and there were no homicidal gas Chambers is the issue.
          When you listen to the so called eyewitness testimony you will see that they are all lying so that should be enough to tell you that these buildings were not homicidal gas Chambers.
          If stupid people want to believe that between 2000 to 3000 people were put in a room that could only hold a few hundred then you’re out of your mind.
          And to think that some of these nut jobs said as many as 25000 people a day were being killed please! I got a bridge to sell you.
          People have no idea of the logistics of carrying out such a laborious task and the amount of people energy and money to do this. The Germans would have had to devote all their time and energy doing this and wouldn’t even have time to fight the war if they had a undertake such a humongous job.
          I guess when it comes time to numbers people don’t understand how many people are a million people not to even imagine six million. were dealing with huge numbers here in the shot amount of time to kill them.

          JR

          Comment by Jim Rizoli — August 23, 2017 @ 6:01 am

        • Eah, a piece of shit Hitler lover said:

          “100 prisoners for the demolition work

          Yeah, right — the Germans weren’t capable of blowing up one of those without the help of 100 Jews — who were then ‘death-marched’ north to Wolfsschanze, to help with the “demolition” there.

          “LOL”

          You are such a fucking retard — you unquestioningly believe the most ridiculous bullshit.”

          I’m just the messenger, fucktard. I’m quoting noted denier Mattogno who judged that document authentic enough to put in one of his craptastic Holocaust Handbooks. I didn’t say it, shortbus.

          “It doesn’t really matter who destroyed those structures; after the shitshow the Russians put on at Majdanek, it makes more sense that the Germans would do it, ie to avoid a repeat of that at Auschwitz — what does matter re them is that there is no convincing proof of criminal intent or activity there.”

          Of course. Say, what happened to all the Jews that vanished during the war? Do you have them packed in your ass?

          Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — August 24, 2017 @ 8:47 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: