Scrapbookpages Blog

August 27, 2017

who is Mngxitama and why does he think that Jewish people are racist?

Filed under: Uncategorized — furtherglory @ 4:35 pm

I am quoting a news article which you can read in full at http://news.iafrica.com/sa/1054493.html

BLF leader Andile Mngxitama

Begin quote from news article:

Twitter has yet again struck a social chord this time following an inflammatory remark made by the leader of the Black First Land First movement (BLF) regarding the events of the Holocaust.

Andile Mngxitama wrote on Thursday, “For those claiming the legacy of the holocaust is ONLY negative, think about the lampshades and Jewish soap (sic)”.

Mngxitama stated that the comment was meant to prove that Jewish people are racist because of their lack of reaction to a similar comment made by Premier Helen Zille on colonialism.

The South African Jewish Board of Deputies has stated that it intends to take full legal action against the BLF leader.

“We just gave back to them what Helen Zille gave”, said Mngxitama.

Zille was ostracised by her party and by many South Africans following a similarly worded tweet surrounding colonialism.

This is not the first, nor likely the last, time that Mngxitama and his movement have courted controversy.

End quote

I signed up for Twitter, but I have yet to participate. I don’t tweet, and now you know why.

I can’t understand something as silly as this.

 

 

64 Comments »

  1. Comment by hermie — October 26, 2017 @ 9:09 pm

  2. Comment by eah — September 11, 2017 @ 10:48 pm

    • It’s a ghetto. What else did you expect? Clearly property value has gone to shit there. It’s gonna be hard to maintain property,when they’re sucking back on a bottle of Night Train Ecpress all the time.

      Comment by Tim — September 12, 2017 @ 3:05 am

  3. Comment by eah — September 7, 2017 @ 7:44 pm

  4. Comment by eah — September 6, 2017 @ 7:36 pm

    • Comment by eah — September 6, 2017 @ 7:42 pm

  5. So Jews helped the ANC in taking back the land fro the white colonizers. Very good, a decent act.
    The apartheid regime of Israel kept relations with Apartheid South Africa, I hope you are not grateful to Israel over this.
    It is moral to kill occupiers.
    Killing civilians is a war crime but every liberation movement has done that, and one can also argue that civilians belonging to the occupying power are really enemy combatants without combat clothing, because they dwell in the area of fight.
    If you succeeded to expel the occupier you were right about his civilians were really combatants because the you emptied the field of combat of enemy elements.

    Ben Bella the leader of the freedom fight in Algeria put bombs in baby carriages and left them outside bars.
    Palestinian stabbings of occupying Jews from Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Lima, Beijing is also OK.
    Do you people argue that the heroic “Um Konto We Sizwe” had no reason to kill whitey? Do you argue that the friend of Yasser Arafat, the great Nelson Mandela was bad?
    Because “the Europeans built the country”?
    The English and the Africaaners built the country because you were smart, not because you have the right to be there.
    Besides that, you claim that White countries should be for whites, and you want to limit the presence of foreigners, but so did the black South Africans as well. They wanted SA to belong to the black man and they expelled the whites, and your claim is that this wasn’t fair?
    Because whites are smarter?
    So why don’t imitate the heroic black man and grab the machete and start hack down traitors and expel the foreigners where you live, what is stopping you?
    Since you are superior to the black man in every matters, except in running, right?

    Somebody here wrote that Hitler’s main goal was to keep Germany race pure, but this is not the case, he wasn’t against race mixing per see, it was only case that he hadn’t seen any good come out of it save for a few exceptions, he wrote this somewhere in Mein Kampf. Then there is also the case that the sense of being a nation with a common history is a bulwark against globalism and in this sense it is reasonable to prevent large scale race mixing.
    Hitler was about freeing Europe from the Jewish peril, this is why he collected Jews from all over Europe, to expel them to South America, see “10 questions to the Zionists”. If he could he would have collected all the Jews of the world to expel and keep them away from harassing Goyim.
    This is why he talked about the “Nobel Arabs”, he spoke about Islam that it was good and decent. He could have expelled the Jews to Palestine, the zionists wanted nothing else, and he had an agreement about it the Ha Avaraa agreement, which was broken by Hitler. Hitler the great said he didn’t want the Jews to persecute the noble arabs. So if Hitler was only about Germany and German blood why did he feel so bad for the Palestinians?
    Why do you think the Swastica is tattooed on bodies of people of every race color and creed?

    The Jewish prophecies do not say anything about destroying the white race but it talks about KILLING every Non-Jew who opposes Jewish supremacy, the world has to become slaves to the Jews, and the Jew will accomplish this while you people sit and think that the destruction of the white race is somehow World Jewry’s main objective rand then everything will be so easy for them. Are the South East asians less capable of countering the Jew, than European whitey? The Chinese government does not recognize Judaism any longer and forced the millennia old Kaifeng community to remove the star of Magen David from the Synagogue, I don’t see these kind of things happening in the West very soon right now….
    They started with destroying the West because it is the easiest, because you are afraid and you are easy to corrupt, your women are brought up with Jew-porn and fuck with just about anybody, starting from 13-15 years of age, you have no religious base which restrict from promiscuous behaviour, which results in lower and lower birth rates, because really who wants to build a family with a woman who have fucked 10+ different men – I don’t, why would anybody want that.You kicked religion and this is what you get.

    So you sit and let the Jew divide the Goyim, because you don’t understand Judaism, you do not think it can be possible that Jewry will exterminate a couple of billion people, but they have brought the Gentile elite on the train as well – see Georgia guide stones, but you people are asleep. You think the endgame is world wide enslavement economically, but it is not, it is saving the world from the human cancer if you ask Gentile elites

    You don’t identify yourself as a Non-Jew first and foremost, but as a white of European decent, and this is how the Jew wins because for him it is only “us versus them” where “them” is the Goyim regardless of race.

    You sit and brag over your superior (over the black man) white intelligence, and you shake your head in disbelief over how bad they are in organizing etc. like somehow it was by your own merit you created yourself! Wrote this before, but it seems that it flew over your heads.
    For sure the black man is in general less intelligent, but I don’t know why you people find some sort of satisfaction in stating this obvious fact and that you
    somehow take credit for fact that you were born white.

    If you brag and boast over your white intelligence and white accomplishments how are the Goyim going to be united against the Jew?
    The Jews control the the dollar, the oil, the politicians, the medias which is the description of reality the past and the present and you do not seek unity with other Goyim?!?!
    You don’t even dare to sing your writings with your full name…Do you deserve to live in this world of constant fight? Not according to Hitler.
    Will your children do it, so that they may dare to sign opinions with their own name? Aren’t you supposed to fix the world before you leave?
    Will you leave this mess, to your children?

    If you don’t feel when the Jews are killing Palestinians, they are killing your own people – Goyim, then you or your grandchildren will some day be forced to take upon themselves the Noahide laws, which means no more Christendom or native Germanic religions.

    How is it possible, you might ask. Can they roll back civilization to pre -medieval times?
    -They already accomplished some of that and the masses are applauding Jailing scientist revisionist is a rollback of ca 500 years. Jailing lawyers is a roll back some 2500 years.
    Pulling off 911 in front of the worlds eyes, with no one dare to mention it, is proof of total control.
    The fact that you do not dare to write your full name when posting here means that you live under fear, which means that they without even without having spoken the death threat over you, you are already complying with them, because you know they have the might to destroy you, so you hope the problem will somehow go away.

    You are too scared to sign with your full name, but you still don’t want to unite with other goyim of other races to solve the Jewish question

    But you still find the time to brag about your superior white intelligence… Scary.

    Comment by Lasse Karagiannis — September 2, 2017 @ 1:20 am

    • Actually the Swastika goes back about 3,000. You find it on sitting Buddha’s chest. It’s a symbol of good fortune. The historians don’t want that to be known. They wouldn’t be able to say it’s an evil symbol then. In the earlier parts of Mein Kampf when Hitler was in Austria,he admired the Hebs to an extent. He also noticed how filthy they were. People might say that was stereotyping,but Gen. Patton noticed it too.

      Comment by Tim — September 2, 2017 @ 1:56 am

      • My bad. That should’ve read,”the swastika goes back about 3,000 years”.

        Comment by Tim — September 2, 2017 @ 1:57 am

    • Lasse Karagiannis wrote: “So Jews helped the ANC in taking back the land fro the white colonizers. Very good, a decent act.”

      Taking back? As far as I know, there were no Blacks in most of South Africa (southern and eastern areas) when the White settlers colonized it.

      Why do you say “you whites”? Aren’t you the Swedish guy named Lasse Karagiannis? Are you one of those persons who hates the Jews more than he loves himself and his own people?

      And what’s the point in teaming up with non-Whites? What would be the point of defeating the Jew to finish mongrelized anyway??? The very idea that the dumb Negroes and Arabs could be of any help in the struggle against the Jew is a funny and extravagant one if I’m asked. Unless you’re planning to make all the kikes flee through an awful smell or something like that… 😉

      Comment by hermie — September 2, 2017 @ 6:46 am

      • edit: read “southern and western areas” instead of “southern and eastern areas.”

        Comment by hermie — September 2, 2017 @ 6:56 am

      • How are the Hebs gonna flee through an “awful smell”? I don’t think they’d notice it,considering how filthy they are. Besides that,every time I see gefilte fish,it looks like it just has,shit smell written all over it. They make the shit with carp and pike. Those are nasty ass fish to start with. It would be like eatin mud fish. Darkies love that shit.

        Comment by Tim — September 2, 2017 @ 11:10 am

      • “Why do you say “you whites”?”
        -It is a rethorical trick added to increase the tension of the text.

        “Aren’t you the Swedish guy named Lasse Karagiannis?”
        -Yes, I am a Swedish citizen, but my parents are from Greece.

        “Aren’t you one of those persons who hates the Jews”( more than he loves himself and his own people)?
        – I am a scientist, at least a wannabe-scientist, and scientist don’t hate nature. Scientist observe nature, with no emotions and draw conclusions. The scientist doesn’t “hate” the predator, he views its behaviour as a result of chemical reactions and influencing forces. The predator is “innocent”, and so is the Jew. The Jew cannot escape his religion, because he has from childhood in a warm family environment celebrated the slaughter of innocent Non-Jewish women and children twice a year, he has also eaten his enemy (the Non-Jew Haman) symbolically. This messes up the “soul”(can’t find a better word because I don’t master neuro lingusitic programmig stuff etc.) of the person so that he is beyond repair. Add to this their internal brainwashing regarding fake atrocities that the Non-Jews have done to them, and you have a system that is spinning out of control. It is self-oscillating, it is unstable, it has a positive feedback loop, if you are familiar with control theory from engineering, its energy is not being damped out, it is only increasing intrinsic energy. The Jew simply cannot escape Judaism, and the more power, the more devotion to the cause because they see in fever that the Messianic propheseis of world domination become closer and closer in reach:Google, Youtube,Yahoo, Hollywood, US Media, Scandinavian Media, England, Canada, Australia
        http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-control-media-peace-professor-galtung-claims-in-recent-article/
        https://web.archive.org/web/20140125085955/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
        http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
        Federal Reserve, BIS, Rotshield, Rockefeller etc. etc.
        Wealth and domination is built into the DNA of Judaism, because Judaism is about conspiring as a group against the individual Non-Jew.
        The Greek geographer Strabo 2000 years ago saw that everywhere the Jews had become the masters
        http://www.ark-of-salvation.org/jews_in_diaspora.htm
        Tacitus explained their wealth with the fact that they are loyal to each other while hating all other people “with the hatred of enemies”
        “….This augmented the wealth of the Jews, as also did the fact, that among themselves they are inflexibly honest and ever ready to shew compassion, though they regard the rest of mankind with all the hatred of enemies.”
        http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/tacitus.html
        Dostojevskij noticed Jewry’s growing dominion
        http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=379
        So did the founding fathers of the US
        https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/repute.htm
        JFK fought them with executive order 11110, demanding inspections of Dimona, demanding AIPAC to register as a foreign agent 7 times, Appreciate the might of their shekel and their conspiracy from his speech:

        So even an idiot can understand that the Jews will get their world government from Jerusalem, because they want it, and they can accomplish it, if not the Goyim change strategy. They will impose the Noahide laws and 2500 years of western civilization is only thin paint to be brushed off, because we act as individuals but they act as a group.

        -(Aren’t you one of those persons who hates the Jews) “more than he loves himself and his own people”?
        No, I am purely egoistic. I want to see my offspring survive, but not only survive but live in freedom, for this I give my life.
        My people is the Goyim, I have a Talmudic binary world view. My loyalty to a particular nation state is the Sweden and its people.
        I have loyalty to Greece as well, when Greece plays soccer with Sweden and I am in Greece, I am with Sweden crying like a madman “Smash these Greeks, kill them!”
        When I am in Sweden, I don’t look at the game, and I take no notice of the results, because I don’t want to cultivate thoughts that are disloyal. When I was younger I was very happy when Greece won. This disloyalty is disturbing and it is better to not open this can of worms, therefore I choose to not watch and to not cultivate interest.

        Would I fight the Jew if I had no children? Not that intensively, I am afraid, but I hope and pray that I would be loyal to the Goyim, and also here give my life.
        For sure without the strength from Christ, and without the command from Hitler the Great, it would not be possible for such a worthless spineless low life worm with constant fear, like myself.
        Palestinian Christians say “Allah Akhbar”, so only through the mercy of the Son of God, through Allah, and following the decrees of the great Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) and Adolf Hitler the Great one can give ones life in the fight against the Jew.
        -But you do not make sense, Lasse? Hitler, Jesus, Mohammed, are you mad?!?! – No, I am not mad. I am the one who defines and imposes the description of reality, and you are welcome to participate in this framework. Why will you accept? Because you see that I am prepared to give my life for your children and it is in your own self interest.

        -“And what’s the point in teaming up with non-Whites? What would be the point of defeating the Jew to finish mongrelized anyway???”

        Teaming up with Non-whites does not mean you marrying their daughters. I said that race mixing per see is not wrong in a world where there is no Jew conspiring for your destruction, but in war which we are in, it is not good, because the Jew wants to dissolve the nation states to accomplish his world government.
        World government per see is not evil, if let say Hitler was the ruler or any other benevolent dictator, but the Jew is not benevolent, he is hell bent on KILLING all people who do not accept every say so in the frame work of his evil religion. He also know that he must KILL the Goyim, because his crimes are so big, his religion so vile and so criminal that if the Goyim are left alive, and they find out, he will be hacked to death on the streets world wide in a global Intifada.
        Don’t take my word for it. See professor of Artificial Intelligence Dr. Hugo De Garis
        https://profhugodegaris.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/learning-to-hate-the-me-jews.pdf

        The same kind of reasoning as above can be applied towards Iran which is killing gay people. In a world of peace, this is wrong, but now they are in war with World Jewry and they need to preserve their culture to survive, therefore it is correct to hang gay people there, because they are influencing their culture in the wrong direction. There should be no other issue with gaydom, in fact my ancestors the ancient Greeks invented gaydom, so it cannot have any intrinsic badness in my point of view. I am endorsing Iran killings of gays now, but I will be the first to oppose it when Israel as we know it is gone.

        If the only thing you care about is race-purity, then I wonder if you are a dog breeder, such as –Is there no human soul for you? Is everything just “surface”?
        You can fight the JWO without being race pure. “Race-purity” is a tool for the benevolent elite who are checking the JWO for the purpose of controlling the populace.
        You don’t fight the JWO because you want the people to remain race pure, but because of universal humanism and there the race purity is never an issue -can never be something of comparable importance. You tell the people to stay race pure because you want the people to fight the JWO, it is a “trick”, it is “Machavelian”
        If you won you simply leave the issue to the people, the people will themselves, without destructive influence, take care of preserving their identity, culture, history – you do not ever interfere.
        One never gives one life for directly for the race purity of ones people , but you do it for your life and for your freedom, for life of ones people (hence race purity but indirectly only. Used to establish emotional connection). If you are only into race purity you will never throw away your life in the struggle against the JWO, with higher values, you will.
        You don’t throw away your life so that the white woman doesn’t get opportunity to create family(for some categories you may replace with “fuck”) with men from foreign races. I don’t care if she does, not my problem, it is her parents problem, this is not why we fight!

        For instance there are reasons to believe, I read somewhere, that the ancient Greeks resembled Aryans with blue eyes and white skin, a small influx of people during the millennia have altered the genepool and now we look like the Syrian and the Lebanese people, but we still have preserved Greek culture, because the flux of immigration was never big, so the immigrants assimilated and their offspring view themselves as descendants of the ancient Greeks. I don’t see any problem with that.
        – So this is why Greece is in such a mess, no inventions, no industry because the Aryans “left”, you might ask? Yes, and no.
        -Yes, Aryans, people of Northern Europe are superior in inventing technical stuff and their bloodline is gone, but so what if our farming equipment is bought second hand from Europe, because we cannot afford new. Are we less human because we don’t have people who can solve Rubik’s cube blindfolded?
        Is a person less human because of low IQ? Are we going to euthanize mental handicapped people? No!
        Hitler, did this, but I believe he regarded this as a mistake. According to Ernst Zündel he was a child of that time, this was the scientific consensus at that time and he was influenced by it. Even a prophet makes mistakes, so did Mohammed and so did Jesus (Son of God -if you don’t believe it, state it just to piss Jewry off. New Testament is condemned to burning in the Talmud and Christians must be executed, which is enough reason for you to suddenly emerge as a Christian accepting the Virgin birth etc. etc. Now, suddenly you are a believer)
        One has to forgive this error by Hitler, and explain away this.

        -No, Greece is in its mess because of the conspiring Jew. Without the Aryan, it has no industries but that doesn’t matter, without the conspiring Jew, it would still be a happy place, though poor.

        Any more questions? Do you know how to fight the Jew? Do you know how to shut down his “engine” and make him go limp with one move?
        Don’t let him keep East Jerusalem to build Beith HaMikdash – the Temple, if you do not understand this, you cannot do anything.
        You stop this, make him loose hope about this, then everything grinds to a halt…All energy regarding Jewish conspiracy is gone. Machine is dead. Judaism is dead.

        Comment by Lasse Karagiannis — September 2, 2017 @ 3:55 pm

        • Reminding us of the audacity, the fanatical determination and the money power of the Jew. Everything is done for hasten JWO.

          Comment by Lasse Karagiannis (@Amalek_) — September 2, 2017 @ 5:21 pm

        • Waw. Such a long comment. So I’ll only comment on some parts of it.

          Lasse Karagiannis wrote: “No, I am purely egoistic. I want to see my offspring survive, but not only survive but live in freedom, for this I give my life. My people is the Goyim, I have a Talmudic binary world view. […] Would I fight the Jew if I had no children? Not that intensively, I am afraid, but I hope and pray that I would be loyal to the Goyim, and also here give my life.”

          I have no offspring and I’ll never have any. Because I don’t want to impose this shitty world upon any offspring to me. My own lineage ends here.

          Lasse Karagiannis wrote: “Teaming up with Non-whites does not mean you marrying their daughters. ”

          But it visibly means they marrying ours. Only geographical barriers and boundaries are able to prevent a general mongrelization in the long run. Humans are made to sympathize with each others. 2 groups left together for a long time will inevitably interbreed and merge. Hence the Jewish exclusive rules intended to prevent their own ‘dilution’ in diaspora life.

          Lasse Karagiannis wrote: “I said that race mixing per see is not wrong in a world where there is no Jew conspiring for your destruction, but in war which we are in, it is not good, because the Jew wants to dissolve the nation states to accomplish his world government.”

          I disagree on that. I regard it as intrinsically wrong.

          LK wrote: “If the only thing you care about is race-purity, then I wonder if you are a dog breeder”

          No, I’m a biologist and an agronomist.

          LK wrote: “Is there no human soul for you?”

          No, there is no human soul for me. I’m an atheist.

          LK wrote: “Is everything just “surface”?”

          No, it isn’t. Race is more than just skin color like Globalists claim for the completion of their race-mixing agenda. It affects many biological functions, including the cognitive ones.

          LK wrote: “You don’t fight the JWO because you want the people to remain race pure,”

          I do. At first, I went into the Jewish question because I found so many kikes behind mass immigration policies and race-mixing propaganda.

          LK wrote: “but because of universal humanism”

          I don’t give a fuck about humanism. I couldn’t care less about it. Really.

          LK wrote: “You tell the people to stay race pure because you want the people to fight the JWO, it is a “trick”, it is “Machavelian””

          No, I tell people to fight the JWO because I want them to stay race pure.

          LK wrote: “If you won you simply leave the issue to the people, the people will themselves, without destructive influence, take care of preserving their identity, culture, history – you do not ever interfere.”

          Yes, I do interfere. The masses are made to be guided in the right direction, not to be left to themselves.

          LK wrote: “One never gives one life for directly for the race purity of ones people , but you do it for your life and for your freedom, for life of ones people (hence race purity but indirectly only. Used to establish emotional connection). If you are only into race purity you will never throw away your life in the struggle against the JWO, with higher values, you will.”

          People give their life for what they are told to do it. Just a task for talented propagandists…

          LK wrote: “You don’t throw away your life so that the white woman doesn’t get opportunity to create family(for some categories you may replace with “fuck”) with men from foreign races. I don’t care if she does, not my problem, it is her parents problem, this is not why we fight!”

          But they are some people who do care if she does and who are willing to give their life in order to take away such an opportunity from her.

          LK wrote: “Is a person less human because of low IQ?”

          Yes, he/she is. What is a human if not a thinking ape?

          LK wrote: “Are we going to euthanize mental handicapped people? No!”

          Euthanize them, no. Sterilize them, yes. That’s the least we can do.

          LK wrote: “Hitler, did this, but I believe he regarded this as a mistake. According to Ernst Zündel he was a child of that time, this was the scientific consensus at that time and he was influenced by it. Even a prophet makes mistakes, so did Mohammed and so did Jesus (Son of God -if you don’t believe it, state it just to piss Jewry off. New Testament is condemned to burning in the Talmud and Christians must be executed, which is enough reason for you to suddenly emerge as a Christian accepting the Virgin birth etc. etc. Now, suddenly you are a believer) One has to forgive this error by Hitler, and explain away this.”

          Hitler euthanized them because Germany was at war again and everybody could remember the terrible starvation caused by the illegal Allied blockade of WW1. 140,000 handicapped people slowly starved to death in the German asylums during WW1. And 70,000 handicapped people were painlessly put to death in the Reich’s asylums during WW2. Hard times, hard necessities. Necessity often dictates the rules. And the T4 program was dictated by the [expected and feared] necessities of another world war against the ruthless Allied monsters.

          LK wrote: “Any more questions? Do you know how to fight the Jew? Do you know how to shut down his “engine” and make him go limp with one move? Don’t let him keep East Jerusalem to build Beith HaMikdash – the Temple, if you do not understand this, you cannot do anything. You stop this, make him loose hope about this, then everything grinds to a halt…All energy regarding Jewish conspiracy is gone. Machine is dead. Judaism is dead.”

          As far as I’m concerned, I’m more into a slaughter of the entire Jewish people on a worldwide scale. I do not think that the Jews can be persuaded in any way to end their Messianic enterprise for world domination. I think that their entreprise can only disappear with them and with their exhibition in a museum of extinct races.

          Comment by hermie — September 2, 2017 @ 8:37 pm

          • Herminator. Where do Rupert Murdoch and George Soros fit into all this? I mean Murdoch is the media tycoon. He can put shit out there to mess with people’s heads.

            Next up,George Soros. He don’t need to mess with people’s heads. He’ll hit em where it hurts. Their pocketbook. I heard George Soros almost managed to bankrupt England . How much do they help the Jew agenda?

            Comment by Tim — September 3, 2017 @ 2:32 am

            • Tim wrote: “Herminator. Where do Rupert Murdoch and George Soros fit into all this?”

              From what I know, Murdoch belongs to the branch of home propaganda and Soros belongs to the branch of induced regime changes abroad. Roughly, one could say that Murdoch is a master of indoctrination for Globalism and Soros is a master of agitation for Globalism. Soros prepares the ground for future Globalist indoctrination and Murdoch sows the seeds of Globalist indoctrination. About the Bank of England, I think that Soros’ post-Brexit reaction was an action intended to reduce the coming restored sovereignty of Britain through money control. He once said: “The European Union was meant to be a voluntary association of like-minded states that were willing to SURRENDER part of their SOVEREIGNTY for the common good.”

              Comment by hermie — September 3, 2017 @ 6:36 pm

              • My question is,how does somebody get that much power in the first place? Yeah I know,stupid people out there don’t help matters. These people lead them around like sheep. I heard Rup is worth 16 bill. Soros is around 24 or 25 bill. I read an article on the “Jew watch” website,Murdoch is half Jew on his momas side of the family. He took his first name,from his Jew grandpa. The article also said,he never brings up his Jew blood in interviews. It also said the biographers never mention his Jew genes. I thought Jews were supposed to be proud. The article said his mother was some bitch from a high placed Jew family in Melborne . That’s the only reason his father was called ,”Sir Keith Murdoch”. Who is Rothschild? I know he was an international banker. When that name pops up,the Soros name pops up. I read something about how Rothschild did not get the charter for his bank renewed. Congress told him to f–l himself. This lil shit said we’d find ourselves in a disastrous war we’d never recover from. He said we’d build up such a debt,we wouldn’t be able to recover from it. Next thing he’s got England declaring war on us ( at least that’s how the article made it sound). So this is what Soros is associated with. If they can pull shit like that,then why is it so hard for people to accept the holo,is BS? Actually the holo doesn’t seem like one of their best efforts anymore. I mean if one person can get one nation to declare war on another,the holo is rather trite compared to that. They’re capable of starting a ton of other shit,so the holo don’t really seem original now. So Hitler was not overly fond of Jews . Gee. I wonder why.

                Comment by Tim — September 3, 2017 @ 11:32 pm

                • Tim wrote: “My question is,how does somebody get that much power in the first place? Yeah I know,stupid people out there don’t help matters. These people lead them around like sheep. I heard Rup is worth 16 bill. Soros is around 24 or 25 bill.”

                  I think you nailed it yourself. Money power gives you political power and media power, especially in a democracy. And when a group with common goals and interests owns politicians and people’s minds, as well as the exchequer, somewhere, it also owns the country itself.

                  Tim wrote: “he never brings up his Jew blood in interviews. It also said the biographers never mention his Jew genes. I thought Jews were supposed to be proud.”

                  Why does the cuckoo mimic the eggs of its hosts so carefully?

                  Comment by hermie — September 4, 2017 @ 7:35 am

                • What are the names of those videos? They’re all coming up blank as links. It says,”try watching on youtube “. That’s why I need the names.

                  Comment by Tim — September 4, 2017 @ 3:23 pm

                • Herminator. “Jews for Jesus”. Are they serious? I ask because I got redirected to the “radio Islam ” website. They had an article on there. The article quoted 1 Thessalonians 2:15.

                  ” who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile towards everyone”.

                  Jews for Jesus. Are they trying to make everyone think,they’re the,kinder gentler Jews ? I don’t see why they would be worried about people thinking that or not. Clearly from the passage in the bible there,they’re on Gods shit list.

                  I also saw a newspaper headline from the front page of the “Daily Express”,back in ’33. The whole damned world was behind the Hebs in boycotting German goods. What’s up with that. I don’t see where it hurt Germany . Hitler was still making the country profitable

                  Comment by Tim — September 4, 2017 @ 3:48 pm

                • Here they are:

                  Soros’s Formula for Killing America: A Brief Guide, for Americans

                  Jacob Rothschild and the New World Order

                  Billionaire George Soros wants to bring down Europe’s borders

                  Using the Refugee Migration Crisis to Build the New World Order

                  Jewish Hypocrisy – Flooding Europe with Immigrants

                  Islamization of Europe Good for Jews Says Rabbi

                  Rabbi: Jews are fighting alongside their Muslim brothers against Old Europe

                  Comment by hermie — September 4, 2017 @ 3:59 pm

                • Thanks. Now I can check em out.

                  Comment by Tim — September 5, 2017 @ 2:09 am

                • Tim wrote: ” “Jews for Jesus”. Are they serious?”

                  I think that they’re serious, deceived (according to the former ‘Jew for Jesus’ in the video below) but serious. Why wouldn’t they be serious (except maybe because of all the anti-Christian hatred in the Talmud)? Christians believe in a second coming of their messiah, but Jews believe in the coming of 2 distinct messiahs – Mashiach ben David and Mashiach ben Yosef – after all. So I guess that some Jews can logically regard Jesus as a messiah (as do Christians) and also wait for another messiah (as do Jews). Anyway, about 80% of the Jews now think that a Jew doesn’t need to observe the Jewish religion to be a Jew. Most Jews now think that a Jew needs to “remember the Holocaust” to be a Jew.

                  CONFESSIONS OF A FORMER JEW FOR JESUS or JEWS FOR JESUS NOT or FROM MESSIANIC JEW TO ANTI-MISSIONARY :


                  https://postimg.org/image/bb2dlccnv/

                  Tim wrote: “I also saw a newspaper headline from the front page of the “Daily Express”,back in ’33. The whole damned world was behind the Hebs in boycotting German goods. What’s up with that. I don’t see where it hurt Germany . Hitler was still making the country profitable”

                  It probably hurt German economy. But it hurt the Jewish community in Germany even more because it brought the first Nazi anti-Jewish laws and decrees. That’s the reason why the Zionists engineered and led that boycott. The term “Jewish boycott” is inappropriate and misleading. That was in fact a Zionist economic war on Assimilationism (the worst foe of Zionism). The Nazi reaction against the Jewish community in Germany was the purpose of that boycott. The leaders of that boycott – Samuel Untermyer and Stephen Wise in the United States, Phineas Horowitz in Britain, and others – were all prominent Zionists. Not a Cohen-cidence.

                  Economic Sense & Reason: The untold TRUE story [Documentary] :

                  Comment by hermie — September 4, 2017 @ 5:39 pm

          • I wrote: “Any more questions? Do you know how to fight the Jew? Do you know how to shut down his “engine” and make him go limp with one move? Don’t let him keep East Jerusalem to build Beith HaMikdash – the Temple, if you do not understand this, you cannot do anything. You stop this, make him loose hope about this, then everything grinds to a halt…All energy regarding Jewish conspiracy is gone. Machine is dead. Judaism is dead.”

            Hermie wrote: “As far as I’m concerned, I’m more into a slaughter of the entire Jewish people on a worldwide scale. I do not think that the Jews can be persuaded in any way to end their Messianic enterprise for world domination. I think that their entreprise can only disappear with them and with their exhibition in a museum of extinct races.”

            You don’t understand their pressure points, you don’t understand how their engine works which is spinning faster and faster as it grows in horsepower when Jews in Messianic fever see their prophecies come true in front of their eyes. Trust me on this, other very smart people have hacked their system. I didn’t.

            If Trump enforces peace in Palestine, which is the only thing the Jewish elite is afraid of,( hence their persecution of him) then you will see them go limp. 3000 years of struggle is down the drain. 2000 years of saying “Next year in Jerusalem” becomes a joke. Judaism can never survive if the Palestinians get back East Jerusalem, where they MUST build their temple.READ THEIR BOOKS IF YOU DO NOT TRUST ME!!!!!

            I am pointing out a safe path out from a building that is on fire, and I am telling you to fight your way to that door and all your enemies will be killed with ONE stone. The strategy is not invented by me.
            You say you don’t believe it, but it is really simple logic and does not really require expert knowledge in Judaism.
            -Who are the offenders? The Jewish people, which are the followers of Judaism in varying degrees.
            -What defines this multiracial group, what defines them as a group, what unites them? The Torah,without the Torah there is no Jewish people, per definition.
            -What gives them their wealth and power which we see from ancient to modern times? They follow the laws of their incredible vile, incredible criminal religion, which is also confirmed by Tacitus

            http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/tacitus.html
            http://www.ark-of-salvation.org/jews_in_diaspora.htm
            http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=379
            https://thezog.wordpress.com/

            -What gives them hope, what makes them tick, what is the climax of their religion? World peace under the Moshiach, their rule.
            -What are the prerequisites for this climax? Control of the whole of Jerusalem to build the Beit HaMikdash -temple, in East Jerusalem where the Al-Aqsa Mosque stands.
            -What happens if East Jerusalem belongs to another sovereign state? They can’t build their temple.
            -What happens if they can’t build their temple? The Moshiach cannot come.
            -What happens if the Moshiach cannot come? The Torah is proven to be fake. Major religious crises, no Judaism any longer.Suicides. The Judaism which survives will only be a toothless watered down version, which approves gay marriages and race mixing.
            -What happens happens when there is no Judaism? There will be no structure left, no engine for world domination, no fuel for insanity, nothing that keeps Jews super-loyal to each other => They become truly secular.
            -What happens when they become truly secular? They will become normal human beings who will mind their own business and live ordinary lives.

            -Why spend money for messages in TV and films in Afghanistan (one Shiya moslem from Afghanistan told me) to constantly incite people to go to Europe?
            http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

            -Why spend energy and money to corrupt the Gentile elite with satanism and pedophilia?
            https://newspunch.com/pedophilia-and-satanism-the-bill-clinton-video-you-wont-believe/

            Gaining hooks on Gentile elite for what? Palestine a sovereign state which probably will cooperate with nuclear power Russia. The door is closed, there is nothing anybody can do, no matter the bribes. The fat lady has sung. It is gone.

            Can you imagine a world where there is no Jewish fanaticism any longer? How easy it will be for you to retake lost ground? The enemy is gone, is neutralized.

            Now if you are smart, and have a need for self preservation, you at least try this path, at the very least you just do it to fuck with the Jews, to see them suffer and in major religious crisis. You hit them where it hurts and destroy something that is important to them, just because they’ve destroyed something important to you.

            This is why you incite every Moslem to never forget the Al-Aqsa Mosque, this is why justice for Palestine is important to you. If they destroyed you, make sure you punish them for it, if it is the only thing you can do. Don’t let them enjoy the fruits of their labour. Don’t just lay down, destroy them, because they destroyed you.If you cannot have happiness, make sure they never can. Live just for revenge.

            See, you don’t have to have a bleeding heart for Palestinian children, like I do, you don’t have to subscribe to universal humanism, like I do, you don’t have to feel that all the Goyim are your people, like I do. Just follow the path of revenge where you hit them where it hurts them the most, and you will do good things for humanity, and you don’t have even have to do illegal things!
            What can you do specifically?
            -Develop or if you cannot, then “suddenly develop” a passion for Palestinian justice. Go to rallies. Speak in rallies. Engage SJW. Sign petitions, spread petitions, write petitions. Approach politicians.

            -Approach BLM and talk about the connection “Ferguson – Palestine”, that white cops are trained in Israel who learn them to kill blacks as they do with the Palestinians.
            Talk about the evil Jews who were the main slave traders. Buy the set of 3 books from Nation of Islam about the Jewish role in the slave trade and give them away to key black people who can spread the message.
            Explain what the Jews really say about Goyim and black people: Black’s are cursed to be slaves, and they are nearer the animals than all the Goyim and they according to Maimonides cannot be accepted as converts to Judaism. See chap2 of Prof. Israel Shahak
            https://archive.org/stream/JewishHistoryJewishReligion/JHJR#page/n21/mode/2up
            You do know, I hope, that the Jewish elite incite them towards white people and that BLM have killed and tortured white people because of this?
            Why don’t you give back some of this incitement? I mean it is not difficult to make people’s blood boiling, just send them to my playlist “Judaism” where rabbis talk about how to fool the goyim and answer the goy that “I cannot swim and that is why I couldn’t save the Non-Jew from death”, and you might get a free pogrom. Has there ever been a black pogrom on the followers of criminal Judaism? There is a project for you! Can’t you accomplish this with your superior white Aryan brain? Didn’t you conquer Africa? Should a Greek have to teach you how to play people like a violin? Is the Aryan man dead?
            The British sent ONE guy to Saudi Arabia who created Wahabism, but now through porn and degeneracy, how many white supremacists does it take today to screw in a lightbulb?
            Put up or shut up!

            You do want justice to be made, don’t you? If organized Jewry alert the Non-Jews about the criminality in their religion
            and warn us so that we are safe, then pogroms are evil and should absolutely be punished and Jews be protected, but since they play with our lives and teach how to not save the Non-Jew from death, even if they are “champion swimmers” and lie about it, then pogroms is not immoral, but very moral
            In fact the Torah teaches, “if you know somebody plans to kill you kill him first”. The Torah states that Christendom is idolatry- Avodah Zarah and the Moshiach will kill every Christian and idolater, so it is self defence to exterminate followers of Judaism.It cannot be the case that Jews killing Non-Jew is OK, but Non-jews killing Jews is bad!
            Read up on the criminality of Judaism and never stop exposing them.

            Develop a love for Islam. If you cannot, then “suddenly develop” a love for Islam and push for Islam, push them towards Nation Of Islam. You do know, I hope, that NOI wants separation from whitey? Doesn’t this suit you, since you dislike black people? Talk about black Nazis, tell them the truth about Hitler and Jesse Owens. Try to start a black nazi movement. Groom a black Nazi leader.
            Islam and Nazism.

            Work, don’t just lay down, I work constantly, I have no time for a life, I have to secure a future for my offspring a life in freedom and happiness, and save Palestinian Goyim lives, I am fucking killing myself. Educating people about the sufferings of the Palestinians blaming criminal Judaism, mailing government tweeting, facebooking, had a Pro-Palestinian radio show when I lived in Halmstad where commercial free community radio was available. Always exposing the criminality of Judaism and always giving the credit to Jewish humanists whistle blowers for the info. On the street with a megaphone: Criminality of Judaism, Palestine, Holohoax, Sanctions on Israhell, Jews did 911 , USS Liberty, Bolshevik rev., banks create money
            No party, no woman, no exercising, no walks in the park, little sleep, just work, work, work.
            Do something, yourself, what I do benefits you!

            Comment by Lasse Karagiannis (@Amalek_) — September 3, 2017 @ 9:14 am

            • There is a major flaw in your plan:

              Beside the fact that the very idea of an anti-Zionist Trump (or in fact, of any other U.S. president at this point) thwarting the Jewish seizure of Jerusalem and additional areas in Palestine is a hilarious one, some Jews have been involved in active Messianism (i.e. hastening the coming of Moshiach through Jewish actions, including political ones) since the time of Nachmanides (i.e. since the 13th century!). They have experienced numerous setbacks, strategic changes and re-attempts/re-efforts, but they never dropped the idea nevertheless. Successfully put your theory of an impeded colonization of Jerusalem into action (very unlikely, but let’s assume you can finally do that), and they’ll instantly set the world on fire or find another backdoor to achieve their goals. Guaranteed ! With our strategy, you’re just giving them some extra time for the completion of their agenda. Just another failed attempt to stop them in the long history of the failed attempts to stop them. Doomed to fail from the beginning if I’m asked. At best, you could perhaps succeed in forcing them to modify their strategy of conquest a little bit. Big deal. But good luck anyway…

              Comment by hermie — September 3, 2017 @ 6:07 pm

              • So it seems to me that you understand the importance for the satanists/jew-devils of building the Beit HaMikdash -the temple that they work in concerted effort to fulfill their prophecies, correct?
                You also seem to understand that they are in some kind of system with “positive feedback” (terminology from control engineering, example microphone near a loudspeaker becomes a system with so called “positive feedback”), where their energy goes to infinity as a function of time, correct?

                You know all this, but are not willing to throw in a fist full of rubble in their machinery, to buy us time, to wake up more people, because you know what will happen when people find out don’t you? Last two pages. professor of A.I., see him also on Youtube.
                https://profhugodegaris.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/learning-to-hate-the-me-jews.pdf

                You wrote: ” Successfully put your theory of an impeded colonization of Jerusalem into action (very unlikely, but let’s assume you can finally do that), and they’ll instantly set the world on fire or find another backdoor to achieve their goals. Guaranteed ! With our strategy, you’re just giving them some extra time for the completion of their agenda. Just another failed attempt to stop them in the long history of the failed attempts to stop them. Doomed to fail from the beginning if I’m asked. At best, you could perhaps succeed in forcing them to modify their strategy of conquest a little bit. Big deal. But good luck anyway…”

                But don’t you know what will happen if they cement the status of East Jerusalem as their and build the temple?
                They will fulfill all of their vile prophesies of killing everyone who doesn’t want accept inferiority, every Christian, etc.

                Why will they do it? Because they can, because it is a difficult task and they like the challenge, because they want to show that they are in total control.
                These people become horny when they kill. Hear the late head Merck Farmacecutical bragging that he sent contaminated vaccines to the Soviet union killing millions, it sounds like that the couple who does the interview (the male is still today, I think, a professor of medical history in Montreal) become sexually aroused when they hear that millions of vaccines were contaminated by cancer viruses.

                Killing billions must give god-status among these sorts of people. Name of clip “Vaccine pioneer admits adding cancer-causing virus to Vaccine”

                These Gentile(elites) go along with the Jewish plan, because they want to save the earth from the human cancer, besides they know the Jews have a superior organization.

                The Jews, the Shabboz goys elite and gentile Noahides will be the ones who live, the rest are put to death, through vaccines, pan-demics, nuclear war
                https://www.infowars.com/global-enviro-eugenic-consensus-fixes-500-million-as-optimum-population-size/

                Dr. Paul Craig Roberts points to Jews in the second article, he has not clues about the fact that Judaism is the engine:
                http://www.truthandaction.org/reganomics-creator-us-plans-nuclear-first-strike-russia-china/
                https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/report-u-s-studying-if-russian-chinese-leaders-could-survive-nuclear-strike/
                http://www.sinopolitico.com/2017/07/27/how-information-is-controlled-by-washington-israel-and-trolls-leading-to-our-destruction/

                You still don’t want to buy time? If no, I don’t see that you are doing anything, not now, not ever. Am I right?

                Comment by Lasse Karagiannis — September 5, 2017 @ 2:55 pm

                • I did more than my share of the re-education task, LK. If the whole struggle against the Globalist lies finally proved insufficient to raise awareness and avert the completion of the Globalist enterprise and the advent of their Messianic Age, maybe it means that the Gentile sheeple just deserved enslavement or annihilation after all. Some kind of Darwinian justice. The triumph of the most effective group. The victory of trickery over naivety. Woe to the vanquished…

                  Comment by hermie — September 5, 2017 @ 4:07 pm

                • ∆ ISRAEL Antichrist Third Temple 2017 ∆ WW3 :

                  The LOST TEMPLE Mount- the REAL Location of Solomon’s Temple in the City of David, Jerusalem :

                  Urgent 2017: Rebuilding The Third Temple is beginning :

                  Comment by hermie — September 8, 2017 @ 6:36 pm

                • Hey. One of those movies you had me watch,mentioned lucifer is the real father of the Jews . Makes perfect sense to me.

                  Comment by Tim — September 8, 2017 @ 11:50 pm

                • Comment by hermie — September 19, 2017 @ 7:07 pm

              • Tim wrote: “Hey. One of those movies you had me watch,mentioned lucifer is the real father of the Jews . Makes perfect sense to me.”

                Just as Jesus reportedly said. The Synagogue of Satan…

                Synagogue of Satan documentary Jew World Order EXPOSED :

                Comment by hermie — September 9, 2017 @ 8:39 am

                • After all the films,one question comes up. A few years back I used to think that ,”Jews controlling the world”, was the work of conspiracy theorists.

                  Now since I’ve been following this site,my opinions have changed. I’ve read the work that FG writes. I’ve read what you and Jimbo post. To keep an objective view,I still listen to both sides. It’s getting harder to accept what the other side says. It’s still kinda bizarre listening to some of what the hebs are up to,but looking at the bigger picture,it all kinda makes sense.

                  One thing I never noticed before. History taught me,we entered WW1 because of the Lusitania. We entered the war in ’17,but the Lusitania was sunk in ’15. If we were so pissed about that,why did it take so long for us to get into the war. Here’s what I’m talking about

                  Back in ‘85,4 Palestinian terrorists hijacked a cruise ship. The terrorist bumped off an American jew businessman from New York . The terrorists got their demands met. They had a commercial jet fly them somewhere . The minute the American government found out they murdered an American,a couple navy F14’s intercepted their plane. Forced them to land and the terrorist were arrested . Now when the Lusitania went down,we knew Americans we’re on board,but it took us that long to decide to go to war against Germany? Then I heard something in that film with lord rothschild,that the Jews were gonna pay us to go to war with Germany and fight with England ? The shits confusing. It also said Wilson would get his League of Nations , but the hebs wanted Palestine out of the deal (clearly that part fell through). They finally got their own plot of land after WW2. I believe in what the bible says about the Jews gettin their own patch of land,but I think that was more mans part,than something devine.

                  So what does all this shit add up to. Supposedly 6 mill hebs die and then like that,they get their own country? I mean I can see the value in saying ,”6 mill hebs died. Let’s give them their own country as a consolation prize”. Who’s gonna argue with that? They can do a pretty good job of confusing people and twisting shit around.

                  Comment by Tim — September 12, 2017 @ 1:14 am

                • Tim wrote: “After all the films,one question comes up. A few years back I used to think that ,”Jews controlling the world”, was the work of conspiracy theorists. Now since I’ve been following this site,my opinions have changed. I’ve read the work that FG writes. I’ve read what you and Jimbo post. To keep an objective view,I still listen to both sides. It’s getting harder to accept what the other side says. It’s still kinda bizarre listening to some of what the hebs are up to,but looking at the bigger picture,it all kinda makes sense. ”

                  Tim wrote: “One thing I never noticed before. History taught me,we entered WW1 because of the Lusitania. We entered the war in ’17,but the Lusitania was sunk in ’15. If we were so pissed about that,why did it take so long for us to get into the war. Here’s what I’m talking about. Back in ‘85,4 Palestinian terrorists hijacked a cruise ship. The terrorist bumped off an American jew businessman from New York . The terrorists got their demands met. They had a commercial jet fly them somewhere . The minute the American government found out they murdered an American,a couple navy F14’s intercepted their plane. Forced them to land and the terrorist were arrested . Now when the Lusitania went down,we knew Americans we’re on board,but it took us that long to decide to go to war against Germany? Then I heard something in that film with lord rothschild,that the Jews were gonna pay us to go to war with Germany and fight with England ? The shits confusing.”

                  Not “pay you to go to war against Germany,” blackmail and bribe Wilson to get Palestine from Britain.

                  In late 1916, Germany formulated a peace offer on a pre-war status quo basis and sent it to Britain, which was on the verge of losing the war. But some Zionists told the British leaders that Britain was still able to win the war through the entry of the United States into the war. And Britain rejected the German offer (i.e. an immediate sensible peace) and accepted the Zionist offer (i.e. America blood and more British blood in exchange for Palestine as a Zionist possession). Meanwhile the Judeo-Bolsheviks took over Russia and then took it out of the war (only after America’s entry had been secured through the Lusitania propaganda deception and Zionist maneuvers).


                  https://postimg.org/image/zeukjamfv/


                  https://postimg.org/image/azqxvzcwr/

                  http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/unt.htm

                  https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.timetoast.com/public/uploads/photos/8926476/fdd520599a65d95491cf72a93523d898.jpg?1475499915

                  During WW2, Zionist leader [and future first president of Israel] Chaim Weizmann poetically called such Zionist maneuvers “to tip the scales in America in favour of Great Britain” “in the last war.”

                  Letter from Chaim Weizmann to Winston Churchill (September 1941):

                  https://postimg.org/image/m35ynu8t7/

                  Jacob Schiff, the main backer of the Bolshevik revolutions of 1905 and 1917, suddenly a Zionist:

                  Comment by hermie — September 12, 2017 @ 5:28 am

                • Tim wrote: “The shits confusing. It also said Wilson would get his League of Nations , but the hebs wanted Palestine out of the deal”

                  Not Wilson’s League of Nations, Jewry’s League of Nations, or a Messianic one World Government 1.0 in other other words.

                  Zionism and Globalism are 2 sides of the same coin, not 2 distinct things. In fact, Globalism is active Jewish Messianism, and Jewish Messianism includes the Jewish return to the Holy Land (obvious link with Zionism).


                  I can post some info about Jewish Messianism if you want to know what it is about.

                  Tim wrote: “So what does all this shit add up to. Supposedly 6 mill hebs die and then like that,they get their own country? I mean I can see the value in saying ,”6 mill hebs died. Let’s give them their own country as a consolation prize”. Who’s gonna argue with that? ”

                  In fact, the Muslim world (not only the Arabs living in Palestine) and the British government argued with that at that time. In May 1939, the British Government enacted the MacDonald White Paper on Palestine, which roughly said that there would never be a Jewish state in Palestine and that an Arab-dominated Jewish-Arab state of Palestine would be established in March 1949 at the latest. The Zionists were furious. Chaim Weizmann stated that the British White Paper on Palestine “will fall under the weight of its own injustice.” And that’s exactly what the Zionist Holohoax atrocity propaganda finally achieved. The idea was to turn blatant injustice (the theft of a land from its true owners) into compelling justice (the rehabilitation of the victims of an unparalleled martyrdom). During WW2, the Zionists aroused the American public opinion with Holohoax atrocity propaganda in order to induce US government action against the British White Paper. And a talented use of the pics of typhus epidemics in the last operational German concentration camps for basic (if not commonplace) atrocity propaganda purposes finally made the crushing of the Zionist dream impossible, as we both know. Ironically, the best so-called “Holocaust pictures” were photographed and filmed in a camp surrendered to the British army: Bergen Belsen.

                  Comment by hermie — September 12, 2017 @ 6:23 am

                • Comment by hermie — October 26, 2017 @ 9:18 pm

  6. Comment by eah — August 30, 2017 @ 7:36 am

    • Comment by eah — September 2, 2017 @ 12:42 am

      • Comment by eah — September 2, 2017 @ 12:42 am

  7. Trying to demonstrate that you’re not racist is:

    1) Useless: The people who want to play the race card against yourself for any kind of purposes, will always find something (any pretext or real reason) to call you a racist anyway. There is nothing you can do against people who claim they are able to read your thoughts. Say nothing and your opponent infers that you’re an ashamed racist. Say you’re not racist and your opponent infers that you’re a sneaky racist.

    2) Counterproductive and deleterious: Trying to disassociate yourself from racism is an implicit admission that racism is intrinsically evil, what is of course untrue. There is a huge gap between wanting a country for your own race only and wanting to beat or kill people of other races. There is a huge gap between admitting racial differences and wanting to dominate or enslave people of other races. Racism is not intrinsically evil, violent and murderous.

    In short, when you try to demonstrate that you’re not racist, you’re very likely to be regarded as a racist anyway and also as an evil person (because you wouldn’t try to demonstrate that you’re not a racist person if racism was not an evil opinion). You lose every time with such a strategy. The demonization of racism is a Jewish muzzle for Gentile cattle. Don’t try to bite your muzzle. It’s useless. Rather bite the guy who puts a muzzle on your face.

    Comment by hermie — August 28, 2017 @ 11:46 pm

    • Right on !! Same shit with Hitler. He just wanted to keep Germany a 100% German . He wanted German bloodlines to stay pure. He wanted Germany to have her own identity. Because of that,he was labeled a racist.

      Comment by Tim — August 29, 2017 @ 1:21 am

      • Tim wrote: “Same shit with Hitler. He just wanted to keep Germany a 100% German . He wanted German bloodlines to stay pure. He wanted Germany to have her own identity. Because of that, he was labeled a racist.”

        Hitler, the Sitting Bull of Central Europe, had to fight against an Internationalist (i.e. Globalist) enemy who was a domineering Capitalist intruder, a Marxist agitator and a promotor of decadence, and who happened to be also a racial alien and the master of the Western world. Hence the racist label.

        “Here I merely wish to reaffirm the fact that anti-Semitism is so instinctive that it may quite simply be called one of the primal instincts of mankind, one of the important instincts by which the race helps to preserve itself against total destruction. I cannot emphasize the matter too strongly. Anti-Semitism is not, as Jews have tried to make the world believe, an act of prejudice. It is a deeply hidden instinct with which every man is born. He remains unconscious of it, as of all other instincts of self preservation, until something happens to awaken it. Just as when something flies in the direction of your eyes, the eyelids close instantly and of their own accord. So swiftly and surely is the instinct of anti-Semitism awakened in man.” – [Jewish writer] Samuel Roth, Jews Must Live, p. 64.

        “Our major vice of old, as of today, is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and the good nature of the rest of the world. But, despite our faults, we would never done so much damage to the world if it had not been for our genius for evil leadership. Granted our parasitism. But Parasitism is a virtue as well as an evil. Certain germ-parasites are essential to the steady flow of blood through the arteries of an organic body. Certain social parasites, by the same dispensation, are important to the functioning of the blood of the body politic. The shame of Israel comes not of our being the bankers and the old clothes-men of the world. It comes, rather, of the stupendous hypocrisy and cruelty imposed on us by our fatal leadership, and by us on the rest of the world.” – [Jewish writer] Samuel Roth, Jews Must Live.

        “If the ethos of the Jews is revealed in the purely material realm, it is even clearer in their thinking and striving. Their dance around the golden calf is becoming a merciless struggle for all those possessions we prize most highly on earth. The value of the individual is no longer decided by his character or by the significance of his achievements for the totality but exclusively by the size of his fortune, by his money. The loftiness of a nation is no longer to be measured by the sum of its moral and spiritual powers, but rather by the wealth of its material possessions. […] His power is the power of money, which multiplies in his hands effortlessly and endlessly through interest, and which forces peoples under the most dangerous of yokes. Its golden glitter, so attractive in the beginning, conceals the ultimately tragic consequences. Everything men strive after as a higher goal, be it religion, socialism, democracy, is to the Jew only means to an end, the way to satisfy his lust for gold and domination. In his effects and consequences he is like a racial tuberculosis of the nations.” – Gemlich letter, Adolf Hitler’s first anti-Semitic writing, September 16, 1919.

        http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-when-we-sink-we-become-a-revolutionary-proletariat-the-subordinate-officers-of-all-revolutionary-theodor-herzl-68-89-17.jpg¨

        Comment by hermie — August 29, 2017 @ 6:52 pm

        • edit: broken link

          Comment by hermie — August 29, 2017 @ 6:55 pm

  8. Stupid people who use time to talk about the lower IQ of our black bretheren, thus giving the Jew-devil ammo to lure the world that we are racists, listen to me.

    In the the name of Amalek, 5 times everyday, recite the “Amalek shema”, teach it to your children and your childrens children, so that they may continue this prayer.

    1. “Hear o Goyim, our enemy is one, it is only the Jew-devil and his lethal criminal Torah. Please o God, unite our spirits against the common foe, so that we might use our differences and help each other in the struggle for the freedoms of our people the Goyim”

    2. “Bless o God of Amalek, the great antisemites – our father Amalek, Haman and his sons, Jesus Christ your Son, the great Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)
    and bless Adolf Hitler the Great.”

    3. “O God of Amalek, may I never forgive, may I never forget, that the Jew-devil hides the fact that he is forbidden to save our children from death if nobody sees him, while hiding behind the race card, presenting himself as the most innocent victim and never ceasing accusing us of racism.
    The Jew-devil is killing our Palestinian Goyim brethren while suppressing the information about their atrocities done to our people, diverting our attention with the Holohoax and by destroying our nations, pitting us against each other with the help of paid Shabboz goys. Help dear God of Amalek, through your Son Jesus that I may I never forgive, that I may never forget.”

    4. “Hear o Goyim and never forgive never forget that the Jew-devil did the Armenian Genocide, the Bolshevik Genocide, WW1, WW2, USS Liberty, 911 and the Iraq war and that the Jew-devil is pushing for nuclear war WW3 to emerge as the victor when his enemies have destroyed each other”

    5. “Hear o Goyim and never forgive never forget that the Jew-devil pretends to be a Non-Jew to spread his venom to seed division and staining movements, so that the Goyim might be turned away from finding the truth about his criminality, by pretending to be a Jew-wise, while supremacy speaking over our people of lesser Goyim races.”

    6, “O God of Amalek, curse the evil servants of the Jews -the traitor Shabboz Goys who talk endlessly about the Holohoax pretending it was real, who talk about antisemitism pretending that it is racism, all while refusing to expose the lethal criminality of Judaism thus putting our people in danger. May they die in pain very soon, and may my heart never forget their betrayal, may I never forgive them.
    Curse o God, the enemies of humanity which is the apartheid state of Israhell and every Jew who doesn’t denounce and expose their satanic Torah as the explanation to their expulsions, may they die and their memory be blotted out for ever. May the Goyim of the world all find out about the the criminality of the Torah so that the memory of these satan worshippers soon be blotted out for eternity . Nema.”

    In the morning when stepping out of bed, at 12 clock, at 15:00, at 18:00 and before going to bed.

    Added some new clips on this play list. Check them out

    Comment by Lasse Karagiannis (@Amalek_) — August 28, 2017 @ 5:13 pm

    • Stupid people who use time to talk about the lower IQ of our black bretheren

      1) I’m not stupid; 2) Blacks are not my “bretheren”; 3) the govt taxes me to support Blacks since they do not create wealth — therefore some part of my daily economic activity goes to support them, ie not to me and my family.

      That ‘diversity’ benefits majority white countries is the greatest fraud of the modern era — and Jews are at the forefront perpetrating this fraud.

      Comment by eah — August 29, 2017 @ 11:34 pm

      • Did you hear what I said, goy? Our enemy is one, the Jew-devil and his Torah.
        Who created the gangster rap culture?
        Who owns Hollywood?
        Who destroys morality?
        Who is pushing for immigration?
        Who owns the mainstream media and is pushing the SJW narrative for all white countries except for Israel?
        Who dominated the slave trade and brought the black man to the US?
        “the govt taxes support Blacks since they do not create wealth” Fine, what is that you want to do with the blacks then? Leave them to die?
        What makes you better than the Jew then?

        The Jew is really innocent actually, because he is born into a criminal religion, which is almost impossible to escape from, one see this from the fact that only a handful whistle blowers that have come out, this proves that the Jews as a group are beyond salvation. It comes from the fact that they celebrate slaughters of innocent Non-Jewish women and
        children from childhood, as well as eating their enemy symbolically.

        But what excuse have you, for not grasping the above manipulation of black people, isn’t it just plain stupidity, or is just a temporary low? Shape up!

        If you think that the Jew is not serious about fulfilling their prophesies of the Moshiach exterminating all Goyim who do not accept Jewish supremacy, then you are mistaken.
        They will do it, because they have the might to do it.
        Can’t you see that everything is pointing to world government from Jerusalem? Is it that difficult for you to see? Are you that stupid?
        -Killing crying 13-year old Non-Jewish girls, freeing the murderer in court and still no sanctions on Israel
        https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/16/israel2
        -Soldiers who have trained Krav Maga are emptying their machine guns in girls who attack with scissors. No sanctions on Israel.
        http://archive.is/ufbj2
        -Israel threatening to nuke Iran, while denying they have nuclear weapons and refusing to allow inspection. Still no sanction on Israel.
        http://www.middleeastrising.com/israeli-defense-minister-promises-to-kill-more-civilians-and-threatens-to-nuke-iran/
        -Scientist and lawyers jailed up to 7 years for offending the Jews. Brainwashed people CELEBRATING!
        http://www.zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html
        -They pulled off 911 before the eyes of the world, and no one dares to mention it!

        THEY ARE DOING WHAT THE HELL THEY WANT; DON’T YOU GET IT?!?!?!

        The only thing that can stop them is if the Goyim unites against the Jew, not because of hate towards the Jew, but because we have scientifically concluded that Judaism destroys the soul of any person, and that this is the reason why they are beyond redemption.
        We have 2000 years of observations of the Jew, and this is enough to conclude that the Jew cannot break free.
        Hitler wanted to do what people have done 328 times the last 2700 years, to expel the Jew,
        https://direktdemokratihalmstad.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/jews-expelled-328-times-the-last-2700-years/
        but the masters of liars claim Holocaust, and have brainwashed people to believe it. The Jew has succeeded to roll back history 500 years by jailing scientist, and some 2500 years by succeeding to jail lawyers.

        Now, he has through his conspiring, his criminality and cooperation against the Non-Jew, in possession the worlds media(according to Solzenitsyn), the world most powerful bank(FED), he is able to brainwash billions and he have the money to buy Secret agencies of whole nations. He is able to bribe millions of high level people with 10 figure amounts of shekels, created out of thin air. He controls the oil through the Saudi Crypto-jews. He controls the description of reality and he therefore also controls the writing of history.

        Now, moron, you claim that we don’t need the black man against the Jewish peril, do you understand how fucking stupid you are now? You are that fucking stupid, that you are a danger to yourself and your loved ones.

        We actually need a black Führer, we need to spread the information about the criminality of Judaism to 7 billion Goyim, and then after a sufficeint number are informed, we ask the Jews if they will expose and denounce the criminality of Judaism and burn the Torah, and if not, on a given signal, we follow the black man who can teach us how to go RWANDA STYLE, on all their Shabboz goys, and all circumcised people both Jews and Non-Jews, just to be on the safe side and settle the JQ once and for all, and leave no one breathing. This means hack them to death on the streets world wide – a global Intifada.

        Comment by Lasse Karagiannis (@Amalek_) — August 30, 2017 @ 11:45 am

        • Did you hear what I said, goy?

          Uhh, what?

          Comment by eah — August 31, 2017 @ 3:06 am

  9. Without white settlement/colonization SA would be like Liberia:

    Economy — Overview — Liberia is a low-income country that relies heavily on foreign assistance and remittances from the diaspora. It is richly endowed with water, mineral resources, forests, and a climate favorable to agriculture

    In other words, the country has plenty of potential, but the low IQ Blacks who live there and run it are not able to realize that potential.

    Comment by eah — August 28, 2017 @ 12:27 pm

    • Just to add: Liberia has been independent since approx 1850, and by law Whites are not allowed to be citizens.

      Comment by eah — August 28, 2017 @ 12:29 pm

      • Why would any white boy (or woman) want to be a citizen. It would be like me wanting to be a citizen of Israel. Not gonna happen.

        Comment by Tim — August 28, 2017 @ 8:08 pm

        • The point is there is no international outrage about the explicitly racial/ethnic nature of Liberia’s citizenship laws — whereas South Africa was endlessly condemned over apartheid.

          Comment by eah — August 29, 2017 @ 11:27 pm

          • Eah wrote: “The point is there is no international outrage about the explicitly racial/ethnic nature of Liberia’s citizenship laws — whereas South Africa was endlessly condemned over apartheid.”

            Moral of this story: If anybody plans not give the same rights to the members of another group, he’d better keep the latter out of his borders.

            2nd moral of this story: Failing to understand the Jewish question is a lethal mistake because the Jewish parasite won’t wait until its host realizes that Parasitus judaica is a harmful alien before undermining the immunity of its host.




            http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/12-Jews-honored-on-African-stamps-as-Apartheid-fighters

            Comment by hermie — September 1, 2017 @ 4:49 pm

    • Actually Liberia isn’t a very hospitable place weather-wise and therefore has little potential – aside from the very low IQ of the people of that region. SA has nothing like the Harmattan – and its population has a significantly higher IQ as well.

      Comment by blake121666 — August 28, 2017 @ 1:06 pm

      • Sure blake121666, whatever you say buddy — please notify the CIA so they can correct their website.

        Just so I hear it straight from the oracle: what would you say is the problem with Haiti? — could be a vacation paradise for winter-weary North Americans, instead it’s impoverished and dysfunctional — compare to Iceland, a barren rock in the middle of the inhospitable North Atlantic.

        Black children of parents with graduate degrees have lower SAT scores than white children of parents with a high-school diploma or less.

        Black children from the wealthiest families have mean SAT scores lower than white children from families below the poverty line.

        Comment by eah — August 29, 2017 @ 6:30 am

        • Yes, low-IQ blacks don’t seem to have what it takes for civilizations at higher-IQ people’s standards. That doesn’t mean that Liberia would be like South Africa no matter who lived there. Naples, Florida is nothing like Boston, Massachusetts now is it?

          Comment by blake121666 — August 29, 2017 @ 11:37 am

      • Since Rhodesia became Zimbabwe, its GDP has fallen by 50% while its population has doubled — as Malthus himself might say, ‘That cannot be good’.

        Comment by eah — August 29, 2017 @ 6:35 am

        • You’ve seen this, haven’t you?

          The Chinese person is appalled at how the infrastructure simply collapsed after white colonialism ended! Somewhere in that video is a humorous few minute long segment where the Chinese man discusses that with a native man. I’d give you a link to just that portion if I could find it. Just that portion has made the rounds in sub-videos out there on youtube.

          Comment by blake121666 — August 29, 2017 @ 11:44 am

          • No I hadn’t — thanks — China is very interested in Africa due to its resources, also just looking for business — they are very active there — on a recent trip to Namibia, there were a few major construction projects ongoing in Windhoek — per the signs posted at each, all were being done by Chinese construction firms.

            Comment by eah — September 7, 2017 @ 3:53 am

    • Low IQ darkies. Now I know where Al Sharpton and Rep. Maxine Waters are from.

      Comment by Tim — August 28, 2017 @ 8:06 pm

  10. Here’s an article about Helen Zille’s tweets:

    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/africa/anger-over-helen-zille-s-colonialism-tweets-1.3112699

    The tweets were what you’d imagine from the context of your post.

    Comment by blake121666 — August 27, 2017 @ 8:40 pm

    • Just a lot of faux outrage among idiots and hypocrites afraid to tell the truth lest they be called racist.

      Comment by eah — August 28, 2017 @ 12:36 pm

  11. How the shit do you pronounce that. Yes. Hebs are racist. I’ve mentioned on here before my experience with them,when I lived in South Florida. You think the Klan is racist towards the darkies. They ain’t got shit on the Jews

    Comment by Tim — August 27, 2017 @ 6:04 pm

    • Tim wrote: “How the shit do you pronounce that.”

      You can hear his name pronounced in the videos below.

      Comment by hermie — August 29, 2017 @ 7:25 pm

      • Thank you

        Comment by Tim — August 30, 2017 @ 1:42 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: