Scrapbookpages Blog

March 12, 2018

Oskar Groening has died…

Filed under: Germany, World War II — furtherglory @ 1:52 pm

Oskar Groening has died. Long live Oskar Groening!

You can read about his death in this news article: http://www.jpost.com/International/Bookkeeper-of-Auschwitz-dies-before-starting-sentence-544895

Groening was a book keeper. He never hurt anyone, nor killed anyone. So why was he a “war criminal”?

The answer is that all Germans were considered to be war criminals after World War II ended. That’s what happens when you lose a war.

I lived in Germany for 20 months, after World War II was over. My husband was an American Army officer who was stationed in Germany. I met many German men due to this. I was extremely impressed by how nice these men were.  We met them in restaurants and bars.

Maybe they were only pretending to be nice people. They could have been criminals, for all I know.

 

22 Comments »

  1. RIP, Oscar Groening.

    Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — March 13, 2018 @ 4:44 pm

  2. “dies before starting sentence”

    Groening was never supposed to go to jail. His mock trial was just a propaganda show.

    The main goals of the Holohoax mock trials & propaganda are to fuel Germany’s fabricated “special duty toward Israel,” to promote sympathy for Zionism, and to sell the Jew World Order as the only option.


    https://postimg.org/image/exv4o7rxn/

    Comment by hermie — March 13, 2018 @ 8:31 am

    • @hermie:
      I always enjoy the newspaper articles, hermie. I find it amusing that you use mass media to make your points….while ignoring those that don’t.

      Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — March 13, 2018 @ 4:47 pm

      • I only take note of some admissions from people to whom mass media give a voice. Would you accept any other source (except for a birdcage, I mean) anyway?

        And dealing with some statements critically and thoughtfully is not “ignoring it.” Just what thinking humans do. But we both know that Holocaustianiaty is mainly based on the emotional deactivation of rational thoughts, don’t we?

        Comment by hermie — March 13, 2018 @ 9:37 pm

        • @hermie:
          “I only take note of some admissions from people to whom mass media give a voice.”

          The ones that match your delusions, I think that’s a better way to look at it.

          “Would you accept any other source (except for a birdcage, I mean) anyway?”

          Unlike you I understand that one cannot solely use one form of evidence to come up with conclusions. Mass media is one source.

          “And dealing with some statements critically and thoughtfully is not ”ignoring it.”

          No, hermie, you just gloss over whatever doesn’t suit your fancy.

          “Just what thinking humans do.”

          How do you know?

          “But we both know that Holocaustianiaty is mainly based on the emotional deactivation of rational thoughts, don’t we?”

          We do? Are you projecting again?

          Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — March 13, 2018 @ 10:04 pm

          • Once again, nothing but a series of inept and childish banalities. So boring. And not even worth the 30 seconds needed to read and answer it.

            Stop addressing me. I don’t care about your dumb statements. Enough played with you. I have better things to do.

            Comment by hermie — March 14, 2018 @ 7:02 am

            • @hermie:
              “Once again, nothing but a series of inept and childish banalities. So boring.”

              Again, projecting. Also, you didn’t answer, very telling.

              “And not even worth the 30 seconds needed to read and answer it.”

              Yet you did.

              “Stop addressing me.”

              I’ll address who I want, when I want and however I want. I know that goes against the denier authoritarian impulses but I guess you’ll have to deal.

              “I don’t care about your dumb statements.”

              I find yours amusing, it’s why I drop in on occasion.

              “Enough played with you. I have better things to do.”

              Bye, coward.

              Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — March 14, 2018 @ 8:23 am

              • You wrote: “I’ll address who I want, ”

                I think that the correct way to say or write this is “I will address whom ever I want.”

                Comment by furtherglory — March 14, 2018 @ 9:30 am

              • BD wrote: “you didn’t answer, very telling.”

                There was nothing to answer in your comment. Just a series of baseless and provocative ad hominems. As transparent and uninteresting as possible.

                BD wrote; “Bye, coward.”

                Stop ridiculing yourself with your childish insults.

                Bye.

                Comment by hermie — March 14, 2018 @ 10:22 pm

                • @hermie:
                  “BD wrote: ”you didn’t answer, very telling.”

                  “There was nothing to answer in your comment.”

                  Because, like always, you have no answers.

                  “Just a series of baseless and provocative ad hominems. As transparent and uninteresting as possible.”

                  Well, you really aren’t worth that much effort.

                  BD wrote; ”Bye, coward.”

                  “Stop ridiculing yourself with your childish insults.”

                  I’m ridiculing you.

                  “Bye.”

                  Buh-bye.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — March 15, 2018 @ 6:45 am

                • BD wrote: “Because, like always, you have no answers.”

                  No, it is so because there was no question.

                  BD wrote: “I’m ridiculing you.”

                  What a self-delusional crackpot !! Amazing !

                  Comment by hermie — March 15, 2018 @ 9:07 pm

                • @hermie:
                  “BD wrote: ”Because, like always, you have no answers.”

                  No, it is so because there was no question.”

                  Hermie, you’ve never had any answers.

                  BD wrote: ”I’m ridiculing you.”

                  “What a self-delusional crackpot !! Amazing !”

                  No, I really am ridiculing you.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — March 16, 2018 @ 12:07 am

                • Your moronic and repetitive “replies” would be an argument against your stand if your sole purpose (job) was not to make this comment section unreadable through a constant flow of childish ineptitudes and dumb deviations.

                  Comment by hermie — March 16, 2018 @ 9:52 pm

                • @hermie:
                  “Your moronic and repetitive ”replies” would be an argument against your stand if your sole purpose (job) was not to make this comment section unreadable through a constant flow of childish ineptitudes and dumb deviations.”

                  I think someone owns one of those desk calendars where it gives a word and definition for everyday of the week. You used up a month.

                  You know, this is fun. All of our deniers at Skeptics took a powder because they couldn’t hack it anymore. So, if the deniers won’t come to me I have to come to the deniers. RODOH began boring me to tears and CODOH is packed to the rim with whackadoodles so here we are.

                  Not that you are very interesting on your own, hermie, but sometimes you are a fun distraction. I got bored running my sock puppet at CODOH but I am thinking about dialing up one at RODOH. Who knows, I might just do the same here. I’m sure I can yammer denierspeak.

                  Comment by brycesdaddy1105 — March 16, 2018 @ 10:05 pm

            • That’s the spirit, Hermie! Your response to another’s post was as belligerent as that you made to mine, and that’s why I didn’t trouble myself to answer you. So damned rude! In my case, I had posited that the vast majority of Germans were, and are, utterly decent people. And that those of other nations are, also. But you decided to use coarse anatomical terms to revile me. You were sarcastic, bombastic and jolly unpleasant. And you made assumptions that you cannot possibly substantiate apropos my understanding of war, sokdiering and etcetera. Maybe you’re not very bright, but of course I really don’t know. But, Hermie, I won’t waste any more of your valuable time, and I most certainly won’t reply to anything you direct toward me henceforth. I would merely point out to you that, if ever I need any sexual guidance, I’ll ask you for your fucking advice. Ave et vale.

              Comment by David Neale ( and yes, that IS my real name) — March 14, 2018 @ 8:26 am

              • Same empty emotional tirade as usually, Dave.

                Comment by hermie — March 14, 2018 @ 10:25 pm

    • “Bestial”. I like that one. Well it’s original for once. Not the same words they use when they prattle on about this BS. I like the other one. “Wardens” . As in more than one. So this unit in Poland was that f—kin big that they had to have wardens,with an “S” implying there was more than one. The unit I pulled time in,sat on 64 acres. We had a polpulation in excess of 1600 yet we only had ONE warden. Does the person that wrote this article,really have a clue.

      Comment by Tim — March 13, 2018 @ 9:18 pm

      • Tim wrote: “Does the person that wrote this article,really have a clue.”

        About Majdanek? No, he didn’t. He was just repeating the baseless (i.e. testimony-based) atrocity propaganda assertions of those days.

        Comment by hermie — March 13, 2018 @ 9:53 pm

  3. So if we saw or had been part of that,we would’ve been the same . So you know me. Well you must. You said we’d end up the same way. You claim to know what war is. Let you in on a secret slick. I was exposed to it yet I didn’t turn out that way. So you claim to know what wast is. Sad fact is,you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground,when it comes to both of those. Actually I do. I know about it. I wish the hell I never did. I was stupid enough to go to Southeast Asia. I went to the recruiter and kicked and screamed,until I got infantry. I got sent to Ft. Polk for jungle training after I graduated Boot. My pop was career military. He went in back in ‘42. He told me I didn’t want that. It wasn’t what it seemed. It didn’t take long after our flight touched down ,to realize pop was probably right. So you know all about war. Well I’d like to hear about Killer. Ever had to take another mans life? You don’t ever wanna know how that feels. Yeah he was trying to kill me. Fact still remains,I took his life. I took 3 lives that I know of. Guess what. I’ll live with the ghosts of those 3 men till I die. A peasant and 2 regular NVA soldiers. Yeah. I was a little quicker than them. They were trying to kill me. That don’t make taking a mans life any easier. At Tigerland they didn’t brainwash us. We were taught to keep ourselves alive. I served with some first class assholes . They weren’t brainwashed. They enjoyed killing. Guess what? I served with those assholes,but I didn’t end up like them . So that blows that theory of yours all to shit. I served with these idiots,but I still retained my humanity. Explain that one slick. Your brainwashing is BS. God gave me freedom of choice. I used it . I chose not to lower myself by taking their route. So don’t sit and tell me you know what War is. You don’t . Believe me boy,you don’t ever wanna know what it’s about . Yeah. The Ruskies are backstabbing savages. They were supposed to be our allies. Well one of Col. Dollitles bombing crews had to set down in Russia . Guess what happened. They were arrested and thrown In lockdown. They got out after 6 months. They bribed a guard. Real upstanding people . There ain’t a single damned excuse for what they did when they rolled up on Berlin. Then again,I guess I should expect that from Godless pigs. They didn’t do the shit because they brainwashed they didn’t do it cause they were pissed at having to fight the Krausts all those years. They didn’t even do the shit to go along with the crowd. They did it cause their soulless pricks. Trust me. You don’t have the first clue about war,or the human condition

    Comment by Tim — March 13, 2018 @ 2:41 am

  4. I have no doubt whatever that the overwhelming majority of Germans were the most decent, good and splendid people one could ever hope to meet. I am certain that there was no discernible difference between Germans, British, American … you name it … people. The horror that emanated from Germany came from precisely the same sort of verminous filth that one would have found in every other nation. An tiny, tiny minority, but by Christ they’re adept at turning people against each other. Politicians and their accolytes should be herded up and locked very securely out if the way. For it is our children, and all other innocents, who have to endure the horrific injuries, disease, starvation and sheer terror of what that very verminous filth believe they have a moral duty and Gid-given right to inflict. No … not all Germans were seen as criminals after the war. Just a very tiny majority. Certainly, the vast majority of British people never hated the German people. We were too much alike.

    Comment by David Neale ( and yes, that IS my real name) — March 12, 2018 @ 2:14 pm

    • The Ruskies didn’t see them that way when they rolled up on Berlin. That was labeled by history as the “Largest Mass Rape”. Courtesy of “Papa Joe” Stalin’s boys. Didn’t matter . 8 to 80,blind,deaf,dumb or crazy. They raped them all. Russian mongrels . Biggest pieces of shit on the planet. I really like the way they went after the Ruskies for war crimes. Guess we don’t wanna those assholes feelings.

      Comment by Tim — March 12, 2018 @ 3:02 pm

      • Well there we go. You’d posit that the average Russian is so very different than everyone else. In fact, you make my point for me. You take a Stalin, or a Hitler … doesn’t matter which, they were both pieces of utter shit … and you ship up the people with lies, fear and loathing against an external people. When it’s approaching fever pitch, and having produced a suitable quantity of guns, bullets, and other suitable implements of death and destruction, you place those items into the hands of perfectly decent boys and men, and send them off to butcher, main and raoe the enemy you have created. In the case you instanced, hordes of young men, who have seen hordes of other men, suitably brainwashed and brutalised, burn, rape and main their brothers, sisters, mother’s, fathers and grandparents: seen them starved, frozen, burned … villages destroyed … when they push the invaders back, are a trifle annoyed. And having themselves been transformed into brutalised killers, they behave like the animals they have just vanquished. And having lost, what was it … about 20 million, give or take, if their countrymen and women and children, I guess they just let rip. Sad thing is, if you or I had been part of it, we would, having been turned into thugs along with the rest of them, behaved in exactly the same way.

        Don’t try and pretend that there was any difference between the Russian and German forces. They began as hard-working, decent people, and were transformed into killers and rapists by their leaders. It was always thus, and always will be so. There is NOTHING civilized, or moral, in killing, burning and destroying. That is the nature of war. Nasty, filthy and from sub-human business. Of course, the Hitler’s and the Stalin’s normally survive. Hitler Didi to himself what the Allies would have done to him. And Stalin “won”, so he was okay.

        I’ve met numerous Russian and German people. I’d have been delighted to call any of them my brother or sister. And, you know what? Without the fucking useless and wicked politicians, they’d have been happy to call each other brother or sister.

        Comment by David Neale ( and yes, that IS my real name) — March 12, 2018 @ 5:01 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: