Scrapbookpages Blog

February 11, 2017

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about Holocaust denial

Filed under: Holocaust, Uncategorized — Tags: , , — furtherglory @ 9:16 am

Begin quote from Wikipedia:

Holocaust denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews and other groups in the Holocaust during World War II.[1] Holocaust denial often includes the following claims: that Nazi Germany’s Final Solution was aimed only at deporting Jews from the Reich, but that it did not include the extermination of Jews; that Nazi authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers to mass murder Jews; and/or that the actual number of Jews killed was significantly lower than the historically accepted figure of 5 to 6 million, typically around a tenth of that figure.[2][3][4]

End quote

I was banned from writing on Wikipedia long ago. Many years ago, I tried to make a correction on Wikipedia and I was banned, even though my correction was correct, and it was later written by someone else, and added.

If I were allowed to write on Wikipedia now, here is what I would write:

The official figure for the number of Jews killed by the Nazis in Auschwitz is now 1.1 million.

 

55 Comments »

  1. For people wondering why the ‘Holocaust’ myth must be exposed: a Jew tries to browbeat/guilt-trip England into taking ‘child refugees’ (who are clearly young adult men lying about their age — economic migrants) by bringing up the ‘Holocaust’:

    Holocaust exploited in the first sentence. Most are not children, but grown men lying about their age.

    Comment by eah — February 12, 2017 @ 10:38 am

  2. For the sake of argument let’s assume that the figure you quote of 1 .1 million is accurate.

    Uhh, no, let’s not — because when you’re talking about 1.1m murders, proof needs to be provided — some kind of convincing proof — instead, let’s be rational and honest: let’s admit that these large revisions to the numbers of alleged victims pose a significant credibility problem for those who push the traditional ‘Holocaust’ story.

    If that’s the case what is the explanation for the disappearance of a continent of Jewish people ?

    What is the explanation for the large revision? — what happened to all the Jews who were before alleged to be dead, killed by the Nazis, eg at Auschwitz? — were they discovered to be alive somewhere? — why not ask this question?

    Since you seem pretty damn stupid and childish, a simple statement of a basic principle of western jurisprudence: when you allege a crime, you need to provide proof — so where is the proof these 1.1m were murdered by the Nazis? — no one needs to explain what happened to “a continent of Jewish people” — no one asks what happened to the >5m Germans who lived in East Prussia and Silesia — the claim the Nazis murdered 1.1m (or however many it is today) must be proved.

    Comment by eah — February 12, 2017 @ 9:59 am

  3. I’ve been wanting to edit the Holocaust Denial Wikipedia article to mention the logistics of cremation, absurdity of Diesel exhaust and dumping Zyklon through holes in the ceiling. (A better way would be the Zyklon fumigation chamber circulation apparatus.) If anyone could write a terse paragraph or two WITH REFERENCES, I’ll add it to the article.

    Ten years ago I got kicked off Wikipedia for editing Holohoax, CIAkilledJFK and 9-11 controlled demolition articles but recently reestablished my account and know all the tricks, plus have Jimbo Wales’ ear regarding censorship.

    Comment by 666isMONEY — February 12, 2017 @ 9:11 am

    • You wrote: “recently reestablished my [Wikipedia] account and know all the tricks,”

      Sorry, but I think you are playing with fire. Wikipedia is the Jewish version of everything. One wrong word [even if you are right] could get you killed.

      Comment by furtherglory — February 12, 2017 @ 9:34 am

  4. Wikipedia states: “Holocaust denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews and other groups in the Holocaust during World War II.”

    And other groups?!? Wikipedia should remove this part from its definition of the term “Holocaust denial” before Debbie Lipstadt or some other Jewish supremacist(s) sees it and blames wikipedia for “softcore Holocaust denial” and for being a Trumpist fascist propaganda website or something like that.

    Comment by hermie — February 11, 2017 @ 6:51 pm

    • hermie said:

      “Wikipedia states: “Holocaust denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews and other groups in the Holocaust during World War II.”

      That part of the article that talks about “other groups” was put there by Russian hackers……Wikipedia is run by the Kremlin.

      Donald Trump is a KGB agent.

      Comment by Sockpuppet2012 — February 11, 2017 @ 7:37 pm

      • Humor?

        Comment by hermie — February 11, 2017 @ 9:45 pm

        • Yeah, hermie…..that was just humor.

          We all know that Trump is a Nazi and that Wikipedia is controlled by KKK.

          Comment by Sockpuppet2012 — February 11, 2017 @ 10:14 pm

  5. The official 1.1 million is just for Auschwitz, not The total of all the camps and the Einsatzgruppen.

    Comment by Sockpuppet2012 — February 11, 2017 @ 10:57 am

    • How about showing us how these 1.1 million were killed, burned in water filled pits and turned to ashes.
      I would think that would be pretty east to prove since you seem to have all the answers.
      Or were they all cremated in ovens that were rated for 3000 people each, and oddly enough never rebricked according to instructions? Seems to be a few different explanations going on here. So that would mean 3000 people x 52 crematories approx 150,000 + people
      we would be dealing with here which would be more reasonable…..oh, you say 1.1 million were killed and cremated, seems a bit over the top on the official body disposal capability of the crematory per instructions.
      Let me sum it up for you……around 500,000 people died in all the camps and half of them might of been Jews…..is that simple enough for you? At least 4 million survived to tell their stories of what happened to them in the Horror Disneyland camps, and most of these stories were just plain lies. Why did so many survive? Maybe it was that reparations check they all got after the war, and all those supposedly “dead” Jews came back to life. Another miracle upon miracles!

      Jim Rizoli
      To learn the truth…….
      Holocausthandbooks.com
      CODOH.COM
      CCFIILE.COM
      IHR.ORG
      VHO.ORG

      Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 11, 2017 @ 11:12 am

      • @ sockpuppet2012 – Could you supply us with any official report that details the search and the final results, for the location of the 1.1 million human remains who were allegedly exterminated at Auschwitz-Birkenau.

        We have the exact location of the bodies of around 700 inmates who were found by the Soviets in January 1945, but alas, we are still well short of the remaining 1,099,300.

        Comment by Talbot — February 11, 2017 @ 11:36 am

        • I think the biggest problem with the Holohoax is sure they can show us some Graves here in there with a few hundred or so dead people but that’s not good enough they claimed hundreds of thousands which is again a whole nother story to try to show where these people are that’s why the hoax doesn’t work because they can’t prove what they want to prove. The evidence is the only thing you can go by and they don’t have it but they want you to believe something that they can’t prove and they don’t have to show.

          JR

          Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 11, 2017 @ 11:44 am

        • I’m sorry, Talbot , but I can’t help you.

          There are no mass graves at Auschwitz because the Not Sees used magic and made a million bodies vanish into thin air without leaving so much as a trace behind.

          The same goes for Treblinker….da evil joymins were able to extoyminate 900,000 Jews(equivalent to ten Los Angeles Coliseums) with perfectly safe to breathe Diesel exhaust, bury the bodies in mass graves, dig them up, burn them to ash on impossible outdoor Hibachis, rebury them in the same mass graves…..ALL without disturbing the geological strata which haven’t been disturbed since the last Ice Age.

          If you question any of this impossible horsecrap…..you go to prison in Europe, Canada and Australia.

          Do you have any more questions, Talbot?

          Comment by Sockpuppet2012 — February 11, 2017 @ 2:57 pm

          • Thanks Sockpuppet2012 – ” I think your phrase “impossible horsecrap” sums up the situation very well indeed.

            So all we can do now is to wait patiently and see if the Auschwitz custodians – or any holocaust proponent – can produce a report of some kind that can verify their outrageous claims.

            Comment by Talbot — February 11, 2017 @ 3:20 pm

          • You wrote: “There are no mass graves at Auschwitz because the Not Sees used magic and made a million bodies vanish into thin air without leaving so much as a trace behind.”

            The Jews were not buried in graves at Auschwitz-Birkenau. The bodies were burned in ovens and the ashes were thrown into two small ash ponds, or scattered in the fields. There is a famous photo of Jewish bodies being burned; this photo was taken secretly by one of the prisoners.

            Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 3:51 pm

            • furtherglory wrote:

              “The bodies were burned in ovens and the ashes were thrown into two small ash ponds, or scattered in the fields”

              If the victim of an alleged crime cannot be located, it is difficult if not downright impossible to prove that the crime took place.

              In murders with only one or at most a very few victims, the elimination of evidence may be possible, provided that the site of the crime and the method of eliminating the victims remain unknown.

              If, however, the number of victims is great, and if the site of their elimination is precisely documented cartographically and even recorded on aerial photographs, then given the standards of modern technology the crime can be established with absolute certainty.

              One need only recall, for example, that in the course of archaeological digs, the discovery of ashes suffices to establish the presence of human settlements beyond any doubt even hundreds of thousands of years after the fact.

              Regarding the claim that the 1,100,000 corpses were eliminated completely with out any trace, we must consider the quantities of ashes that remain.

              The quantities of wood or coke ashes are considerable, and vary with the type of wood. We shall postulate the low value of 6.6 lbs. per ton of dry wood or coke.

              The wood or coke ashes remaining would then have weighed approximately 1,250 metric tons; the equivalent of the payload of 125 10-ton trucks.

              The ash content of a human body makes up about 5.6% of the body’s weight; given a 132 lb. body, this comes to 7.3 lbs.

              The ashes from the 1,100,000 burned bodies would thus have weighed 6,387,500 lbs.

              The total quantity of ashes – wood or coke ashes plus human ashes – would therefore have weighed almost 4,000 metric tons, or 8.6 million pounds

              If this quantity of ash had been dumped into “two small ash ponds”, it would still be there today, and it would still be there a hundred thousand years from now, along with 30 million teeth!

              Comment by Sockpuppet2012 — February 11, 2017 @ 6:10 pm

            • furtherglory wrote:

              “There is a famous photo of Jewish bodies being burned; this photo was taken secretly by one of the prisoners”

              That photo might be from a train wreck in Dresden, Ohio, in 1912.

              The photo used by Hoaxters has bodies drawn into the original.

              If it is a real photo of Jewish corpses being burned, then it shows about 50 or 60 bodies…..what does that prove? ….. Maybe there was a Typhus epidemic going on…..I don’t know.

              There is a discussion of that photo, here:

              https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7100&hilit=dresden+ohio

              Comment by Sockpuppet2012 — February 11, 2017 @ 6:32 pm

      • The reason furtherglory’s comment was rejected by Wikipedia is because it is false.

        There is no source for an official ‘holocaust’ total of 1.1 million; the 1.1 million is just for Auschwitz.

        The real death total at Auschwitz, according to Bletchley Park decrypts is 69,000 plus a few months that the records were missing at the very end of the war…..probably 90,000 to 110,000 deaths from all causes ….. According to the decrypts, more Catholics died at Auschwitz than Jews…..Subtracting the non-Jewish habitual criminals, pacifists, Communists, Catholics and potential saboteurs ….. perhaps 40,000 Jews died at Auschwitz…..Compared to the 55,000,000 Goyim who died in WWII, that’s a drop in the bucket.

        Comment by Sockpuppet2012 — February 11, 2017 @ 11:51 am

        • You wrote: “perhaps 40,000 Jews died at Auschwitz…”

          Is that the total for all three Auschwitz camps — Auschwitz I, Auschwitz-Birkenau and Monowitz?

          Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 1:00 pm

          • Auschwitz main camp where the plaques used to say 4,000,000, and now they say 1.5 million.

            It was subsequently lowered to 1.1 million by Franciszek Piper, the director of the Auschwitz museum.

            Comment by Sockpuppet2012 — February 11, 2017 @ 2:12 pm

  6. Wikipedia is Zionist Occupied. That is NOT any reason not to (try to) edit. Between us and them, it is as much a war of attrition as anything else. Perhaps it is more of a siege, as they hold all the high ground (administratorships) and powerful weapons (banning/reversions).

    For the time being, sound revision in these and many other such subjects is pretty much a kamikaze kind of effort. But the kamikazes DID sink ships; in fact, they were quite fearsome.

    And this sort neither hurts nor costs any money. Just time, effort, persistence and persistence. And persistence. I edit anonymously. So can/could Furtherglory.

    Comment by Jett Rucker — February 11, 2017 @ 10:34 am

  7. So it’s not the 6 mill now! You better tell Jeff and his fellow HoloHuxsters because they are going to wonder where the other 4.9 went….LOL
    If they weren’t killed where did they go? Even the now Auschwitz “denial” number is still a lot considering we are really talking about 2 years of official extermination goings on. Thats 46,000 per month, or 1500 per day…for two years straight non stop…..please show me the lines of people lining up outside the gas chambers for that one….LOL How about cremating all those people? Now that is where the real problem lies? All the 52 crematories of Auschwitz could only cremate 1000 per day working full time….but you know that didn’t happen….and the crematory fireproof wall brick had a shelf life of 3000 bodies and they were NEVER replaced due to wear and tear. So maybe they Jews had miraculous firebrick that was like the manna they ate in the 40 yr wilderness trek that kept appearing everyday for 40 yrs, or the miraculous soles on their shoes that never wore out for the same time period.. Had to be something special going on here if the cremation rate exceeded the brick warranty of the fireproof brick.
    Maybe our resident HoloHuxsters can explain that one? Oh, I know the answer….the people were burnt in pits! Really now? Auschwitz had a high water table so that must of been another miracle upon miracles….burning bodies in water soaked pits…..must of been some steam action going on that steamed the bodies to ash….ok, more stupid HoloHoax stories for the school children. I really didn’t know that all these miracles were going on just for the Jews….Did God know that most the Jews were Communist, and that would mean they are most likely Atheist in their thinking? Imagine wasting his miracles on a people that didn’t even believe in him, and still don’t.

    Just sayin….

    JR

    Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 11, 2017 @ 10:09 am

  8. For the sake of argument let’s assume that the figure you quote of 1 .1 million is accurate. That would still be an astonishing figure for a nation to kill in the name of what exactly ? The figure alone would be enough to continue with the belief that the nazis were murderous. Or am I missing something ? Also the 1.1 million assumes that the other figur of between five or six million is totally wrong. If that’s the case what is the explanation for the disappearance of a continent of Jewish people ?

    Comment by David — February 11, 2017 @ 9:24 am

    • You wrote: “For the sake of argument let’s assume that the figure you quote of 1 .1 million is accurate. That would still be an astonishing figure for a nation to kill in the name of what exactly ?”

      I don’t know why the Nazis killed 1.1 million, nor why they first killed 6 million and then brought most of them back to life, so that only 1.1 million were dead.

      I wrote about how the numbers keep changing on this blog post:

      https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing/

      Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 9:55 am

    • Why did the Germans “kill” that many or more of THEIR OWN SONS? They had many reasons, bad ones and bad ones that became terribly, terribly GOOD.

      The Germans never killed Jews just for being Jews, whatever hand they did have in the deaths of Jews. But Bomber Harris killed Germans BECAUSE THEY WERE GERMANS. Hundreds of thousands of them.

      Comment by Jett Rucker — February 11, 2017 @ 10:37 am

      • You wrote: “The Germans never killed Jews just for being Jews, whatever hand they did have in the deaths of Jews.”

        If they didn’t kill Jews for being Jews, why did the Germans kill the Jews?

        Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 10:58 am

      • You wrote: “But Bomber Harris killed Germans BECAUSE THEY WERE GERMANS. Hundreds of thousands of them.”

        I did a search of my website and a search on my blog. Hard to believe, but I have never written anything about Bomber Harris, although I know about him.

        Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 11:04 am

        • Harris was certainly a controversial figure even in Great Britain. When a statue to him and Bomber Command was erected only just a few years ago in London it caused a lot of discussion. War is a terrible thing and I feel just as sorry for those German civilians killed as I do for the thousands of British killed by the Luftwaffe.

          Comment by David — February 11, 2017 @ 11:46 am

          • It is sad to see any people die in war let’s not forget the British were the ones who bombed Germany first. In the ones born put innocent woman and children.

            JR

            Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 11, 2017 @ 12:40 pm

            • Sometimes the word checker on phone goes wacko……I meant to say it was the British who bombed innocent women and children first…

              JR

              Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 11, 2017 @ 1:09 pm

              • You wrote: “Sometimes the word checker on phone goes wacko”

                You are using a cell phone to write comments? I have a cell phone that I could use, but I don’t like being corrected by a phone. I use a full sized desk computer, where I can have several windows open at one time, and I can enlarge the type if I need to.

                Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 1:25 pm

        • Bomber Harris was fully supported by Churchill, the coalition government, and the Chiefs of Military Staff throughout the war. In fact, strategic bombing was official British war doctrine dating back to the mid 1930’s. Parliament and the general public were subjected to a sustained propaganda campaign based around the slogan “The Bomber Will Always Get Through” – which naturally induced fear and terror into the population.

          Harris was a conceited little man ( the RAF crews called him “Butch” ) who thought he could win the war by bombing alone. Well – he had his chance, and failed dismally, when he tried to destroy Berlin from the air over the winter of 1943/44. He never admitted failure, but just called the campaign off without any public or private announcement, and turned his bomber squadrons on to lesser targets inside Germany.

          So, here we have the stereotypical tiny little man with a big ego – and an even bigger ambition, but ending up with small potatoes, but tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths and wanton destruction.

          The nickname “Butch” is entirely appropriate – it means a pompous little man who tries to act big and strong – but people can see that in reality he is masking an effeminate, and rather saucy personality.

          Comment by Talbot — February 11, 2017 @ 1:14 pm

          • Talbot wrote “a pompous little man who tries to act big and strong – but people can see that in reality he is masking an effeminate, and rather saucy personality.”

            Bless you, are you describing yourself?

            Why exactly (facts) was Harris a conceited little man?

            Comment by Anonymouse — February 11, 2017 @ 1:59 pm

            • Well, bless you too, from emerging out of the woodwork to add your own little penny’s-worth of wisdom.

              You can’t get more conceited than to imagine than you can win a world war single-handedly by means of flying aircraft over a large territory like Germany.

              And to take on a city the size of Berlin with the limited resources at your disposal takes a very special kind of self-deceit.

              How do you describe Harris? – Anonymouse.

              Comment by Talbot — February 11, 2017 @ 2:13 pm

              • Bless me I ask for facts and as usual I get opinions.

                Bomber Harris was going to win the war singlehandedly was he?

                Was he going to fly each bomber?

                Berlin was heavily bombed during the war, so your statement of “to take on a city the size of Berlin with the limited resources at your disposal takes a very special kind of self-deceit” is clearly deceitful in itself.

                Facts please Talbot

                Comment by Anonymouse — February 11, 2017 @ 2:29 pm

                • I’ve given you two facts of why I think Harris was a conceited man.

                  That’s quite enough explanation for you, Anonymouse – someone who doesn’t comment very much on this blog, and when you do, its invariably sarcastic in tone and demanding in nature.

                  Now, if you’ve got anything to say about Bomber Harris, then please go ahead and submit a post, and if its written in a reasonable and constructive manner, then other folk might respond in kind.

                  Comment by Talbot — February 11, 2017 @ 2:43 pm

                • Talbot wrote “I’ve given you two facts of why I think Harris was a conceited man”

                  Sorry, did I miss these “facts”?

                  Who said what and when? show me the documents Talbot.

                  Comment by Anonymouse — February 11, 2017 @ 2:46 pm

      • So the nazis only killed Jews if there was a good reason. What was the reason for killing women and children and old people. What was the reason for killing the disabled and those with learning disabilities ? What was the reason for killing gypsies ?

        The only reason they needed was because the nazis thought they were superior and had a right to do it. Thankfully the free world decided they didn’t and eliminated them.

        Comment by David — February 11, 2017 @ 11:41 am

        • I would appreciate it if one of you Holohuxsters can show me where women and children were killed by the Germans pictures would be nice and not just one or two pictures I’m talking thousands of bodies of them because you do say millions of these people were killed these so-called innocent Jews. I haven’t seen it I’m still here looking for the evidence but none of you have shown me it so far.
          Just another all talk and no action.

          JR

          Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 11, 2017 @ 11:48 am

          • Well to be honest I doubt that even the nazis thought better than taking photographs of themselves murdering children and old people. It’s a fact that they destroyed millions of documents to stop them falling into the hands of the allies and concealed as much as they could of the death camps. They even blew up the showers at Birkenau which of course we’re not in anyway gas chambers and crematoria. They certainly didn’t want the allies getting their hands onto the shower blocks did they.

            Comment by David — February 11, 2017 @ 11:55 am

            • David writes;- ” It’s a fact that they destroyed millions of documents to stop them falling into the hands of the allies and concealed as much as they could of the death camps. ”

              The Germans may well have destroyed tons of documents, but neither you nor I know that they pertained to Auschwitz and any alleged homicidal activities there. Thus you are just repeating information than was initially based upon hearsay. For all we know, no such documents ever existed in the first place.

              And there is no reference to any program of extermination at Auschwitz in the British Intelligence decrypts issued from Bletchley Park.

              I find it difficult to accept that the Nazis tried to conceal as much as they could from the Allies. Is that all they did? – just blow up the buildings, and leave all the ruins and foundations ‘in situ’, plus the blueprints of the facilities nicely tucked away in a file within the Auschwitz HQ building.

              Yeah…right!

              Comment by Talbot — February 11, 2017 @ 12:30 pm

            • You wrote: “They even blew up the showers at Birkenau which of course we’re not in anyway gas chambers and crematoria. They certainly didn’t want the allies getting their hands onto the shower blocks did they.”

              Are there any photos of the shower rooms at Birkenau after they were blown up?

              How did the Allies determine which were shower rooms and which were gas chambers after they were blown up? The shower room at Dachau was not blown up and it is now a gas chamber.

              Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 12:55 pm

              • I was being ironic. The “showers” at Birkenau were always gas chambers. You don’t need to clean bodies before you gas them and incinerate them

                Comment by David — February 11, 2017 @ 2:09 pm

                • David
                  How about showing us how ZB comes out of water pipes…LOL
                  I’m ashamed I even have to reply to such stupidity.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 11, 2017 @ 2:37 pm

          • There are plenty of photos of women and children WALKING to the gas chambers, but the Nazis did not take photos of people INSIDE the gas chambers.

            Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 1:03 pm

            • Do you think they should have filmed through the peephole FG, or do you think they should have put a film crew in the gas chamber wearing gasmasks?

              Comment by Anonymouse — February 11, 2017 @ 2:35 pm

              • FG has to show me the people walking to the gas chambers as I have never seen them.

                JR

                Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 11, 2017 @ 2:40 pm

                • There is a website called google that might help you Jim

                  Comment by Anonymouse — February 11, 2017 @ 2:53 pm

                • You wrote: There is a Website called google..”

                  Google is a “search engine”. It is not a website. There are other search engines, such as Yahoo.

                  Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 3:54 pm

                • FG wrote: “You wrote: There is a Website called google..Google is a “search engine”. It is not a website. There are other search engines, such as Yahoo.”

                  Each website has its own unique web address (URL) which can be reached through an internet connection. Google is a search engine, but it is reached via a webpage (e.g. http://www.google.com) and the yahoo search engine can similarly be reached by going to http://www.yahoo.com.

                  Comment by Anonymouse — February 12, 2017 @ 2:04 pm

            • The ZB was dropped into the chambers through hatches in the roof of the building but you know that.

              Comment by David — February 11, 2017 @ 3:28 pm

              • You wrote: “The ZB was dropped into the chambers through hatches in the roof”

                I climbed up on that roof in 1998, at the age of 65. My tour guide was yelling at me: “You can’t climb up there.” I said “Sure I can, watch me”. I learned later that these holes had been reconstructed after the war; they are not original. Maybe the holes were not there when the gas chamber room was used as a morgue for dead bodies of prisoners who had died of typhus.
                http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08A.html

                Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 3:40 pm

                • David what do you think we were born yesterday there were no hatches in the roof hatches imply that there was some sort of mechanism that open and closed when they threw the zyklon-b in there was none the holes would have had a been chipped in after.
                  And when you look at Auschwitz one kreamer one they definitely would of been chipped in ……the Germans would never have done it that way but the Soviets would have.
                  Since you’re coming to this discussion late you’ve missed a lot of major points about the HoloHoax.

                  JR

                  Comment by Jim Rizoli — February 11, 2017 @ 4:21 pm

        • You wrote: “What was the reason for killing the disabled and those with learning disabilities ?”

          “learning disabilities” is a new term; during the time of the Nazis, children with “learning disabilities” were said to be “retarded”.

          You must be referring to the children who were killed at Hartheim castle. There used to be a film, showing these children, which you could view on the Internet, but it was taken down long ago.
          I wrote about this at
          http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Hartheim/gaschamber02.html

          Comment by furtherglory — February 11, 2017 @ 1:13 pm

          • Yes “learning disabilities” is a more contemporary word and yes retarded or backward would have been used to describe such children.

            It’s still a pretty monstrous act to take the life of innocents regardless of their special needs.

            Comment by David — February 11, 2017 @ 3:27 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: